- Text Size +

Chapter 17

It didn’t take Jack long to get used to his new abode – despite the initial image of the entire two-story house resting in the palm of Sadie’s hand, all it took was for Jack to be alone in the house for a few hours, and everything began to feel normal. He felt shocked at how quickly he became accustomed to everything; the whole house had been meticulously fitted and furnished for someone who was half an inch tall, and everything, down to the height of the ceilings, the size of the sofa, the height of the counters in the “kitchen” (there was only a pretend stove and microwave in this house, unlike the previous one)...it all fit him. At first, Jack wondered how on earth his mother had managed to commission such a project, but then he remembered that Saide was…well, Sadie. If she wanted something badly enough, she would find a way to get it, one way or another.

But now that he had been inside his new house for a bit, Jack had the strange sensation of forgetting the outside world. As long as he didn’t look out the window, he could sit here in the living room on the sofa, or in the easy chair, and pretend that everything was normal – that he was a normal-sized person in a normal-sized house. For a bit, he actually enjoyed imagining these things. It wasn’t so much that Jack was unhappy with being small, especially now that the three giantesses in his life had given him their overwhelming support…but it was more that, in this new house, at least for a bit, he could relax his mind a little and pretend that he was simply another adult, just like everyone else.

Of course, after a while, it was impossible to maintain this mental facade. If he stared hard enough out of the window, he was able to make out that the house was not situated in a yard on a street, but rather on a desk in his mother’s office. And even if he didn’t look out the window, the whole feel of his house started to creep into his brain. It was all so normal…ALMOST normal, at least. There was something slightly “off” about everything. The furniture, the little pictures on the walls, even the charming little chandelier in the “dining room” all looked so pleasing and ordinary, and yet Jack could tell that there was something not quite right, something out of place. Examining everything closely, he could tell that it had all been made by someone who was skillful and attentive, though only up to a point. The furniture wasn’t actually upholstered; the walls and ceiling were painted carefully, though with some obvious oversights in the corners; the carpet was frayed and a little lacking in the corners as well. Jack knew, without too much thinking, why all this was so – the tiny house was simply too miniature for a normal-sized human to craft perfectly. Their fingers were just too big.

As Jack privately turned all these things over in his head, he happened to glance out the front window, and nearly fell off the sofa in surprise. A huge green eye was completely filling up the window, staring straight at him. Without even waiting to hear the full, ecstatic voice, Jack knew who it was.

“Oooooo I spy…a tiny little grandson!” exclaimed Elena jokingly, her eye going even wider in the window. “I just can’t believe my luck!”

“Heheh, uhhh, hi grandma,” Jack managed to say, trying to recover himself. “Um…uh, why…why do you feel lucky?”

“Oh come on Jack,” chuckled Elena, the vibrations of her laughter permeating through every bit of the house, even though it wasn’t that loud, “You of all people know that answer to that – I’m so lucky because I never thought I’d get to own my teeny tiny grandson!”

Jack was standing at the window, staring out at his grandmother’s eye, and even though he couldn’t see her expression, he could picture that huge, knowing, sexy grin on her face. He felt himself get hard, just standing there in the presence of her huge eye. She made him feel so incredibly tiny, so small, so terribly insignificant, and yet, at the same time, she made him feel like he mattered, that he somehow belonged to her.

‘But I don’t just belong to grandma,’ Jack found himself thinking, ‘I…I belong to Alice too…and to mom, obviously, but Alice has really kind of…taken some ownership of me recently…’

He thought about how his younger sister now often wore him around in her belly button piercing, and how he spent so much time with her as she went around the house doing chores and cooking delicious food. Alice had grown accustomed to gently teasing him about the near-constant erection he was now sporting. Jack’s thoughts began to drift, but then, almost as quickly, they came right back to the present. It was difficult to think of anything but his grandmother when her gigantic eye was staring at him through the window.

“How about my adorable little shrunken grandson come on out here?” Elena chuckled, blinking her eye slowly, so that her eyelid had the effect of drawing a shade down over the window, “Just so I can get a nice look at you!”

Jack immediately obeyed, even though he was self-conscious about his obvious erection. The miniature clothes he had on (that Alice had knitted herself) weren’t doing much to hide it. However, he thought that perhaps, being half an inch tall now, Elena wouldn’t be able to see his hard cock poking through his shorts. But as soon as he got outside (which, of course was really just Sadie’s office), those hopes vanished, because Elena was bending her huge, curvy body over him, brandishing a magnifying glass. To Jack, it felt almost like a skyscraper was toppling down over him – that’s how huge Elena looked to him now, even with him standing on Sadie’s desk. He was so startled by her colossal presence that he fell over backwards.

“Awww, hahaha is grandma a little too much for you?” Elena teased, scrunching up her face affectionately at him as she peered down at his supine little body with the magnifying glass. Her one eye looked huge and distorted in the lens, many times bigger than Jack’s entire body, as she stared down closely at him. “Is it my outfit, Jack? Is it a little too risque, maybe?”

Jack was able to see that Elena was sporting a tight, sexy black crop top that left none of her alluring, fleshy lower stomach to the imagination. Her tight black designer jeans completed a stylish, trendy picture – Elena might have been older, but she had certainly kept up with the times. Her figure was as enviable as any younger woman’s, and Jack was trying to drink it all in; he couldn’t help himself. She just looked so huge, so powerful, so unbearably sexy, and the fact that she was peering down at him with a magnifying glass, studying his tiny body, only added to her sexual appeal. He felt staggeringly objectified, though in the best, most lascivious way possible. His erection hardened even further, and Elena saw it.

“Ooooo, now what do we have heeeeere?” she intoned in an excited drawl. Extending out her pinkie finger (which was about four times longer and six times thicker than Jack’s entire body), she gently poked and prodded the pad of it into Jack’s raging boner. He sucked in his breath through his teeth and arched his back in helpless pleasure, reflexively humping the pad of his grandmother’s pinkie. He felt a gust of sweet wind against his body, ruffling his hair, and even though he had shut his eyes tightly in arousal, he knew that Elena had blown out her breath in an amused chuckle.

“Psshshsahahaha, just look at you, Jack,” she laughed softly, “I’m just touching you a tiiiiiny little bit with my pinkie, and you can’t help humping it! Hahaha, do I really make you that horny? God, who am I kidding, of COURSE I do, hahaha – like, what choice do you have, right? You’re such a sweet, adorable little thing, waaaay smaller than even my smallest finger…and when I touch you like this, you’re just so dominated, so overpowered, that your poor, cute little body just doesn’t have any other way to react! It’s soooo precious, Jack – hahaha, maybe it’s like some evolutionary response thing, or something. There’s the fight-or-flight response, but then, hahaha, there’s the get-hard-and-hump-the-alpha response! Hahaha awwwww, sooooo cute! Hmmm, so what’s this little guy do, Jack? Hmmm? Does he talk? Lemme get a closer look at him.”

But before Elena could tear away Jack’s pants, Alice walked into the room.

“What’s going on here, grandma?” she asked, the humor evident in her voice.

“Oh you know, same-old, same-old,” Elena replied, glancing over at her granddaughter, “Just marveling over how miniscule your little brother has gotten.”

“God, I can barely even see him from up here,” Alice murmured, and she bent at her waist, leaning in to get a good look at him. Jack was used to being around all these huge women, but even so, when Alice leaned in towards him, he again got the impression that a gigantic, towering building was about to fall on him. But her gorgeous, smiling face set him at ease; he had caught a glimpse of her bright red crop top, and the luscious curves that were evident in the tight blue jeans she was wearing. Before his condition, when she was working as a librarian, Alice had always dressed quite modestly. Now, though, she had become accustomed to wearing more revealing clothing that showed off her true form, and of course this only made Jack harder.

“Heyyyyy, you’ve been doing more than “marveling” at him, grandma!” Alice gently scolded, “You’ve been working him up! Look at that little thing poking out of his pants!”

“I knowwwww, isn’t it adorable?” Elena laughed, winking down at Jack, “Now that you’re here, we can examine it together through the magnifying glass…you know, for scientific purposes only, of course.”

“Well, actually,” Alice declared, in that soft but confident tone that only she could pull off, “I came in here to fetch Jack so we could cook dinner together. Spaghetti and meatballs tonight, and I’d really hate to cook all alone, without my little brother to keep me company like he always does.”

“Oh…heheh, oh of course,” nodded Elena good-naturedly, even though it was clear she was disappointed that her little grandson was being whisked away from her, “It’s your house, Alice…and, haha, he’s your little brother, after all! I can’t get too greedy with him. Spaghetti and meatballs, mmmmm!”

“Aw grandma,” Alice said kindly, as she gently swooped Jack up in her fingers, peeled his clothes off, and began carefully attaching him to her belly button piercing, “I don’t mean to be a spoil-sport here – you can have him all you want tomorrow.”

“I…I can!?” Elena asked excitedly. “But…but I thought –”

“I’ve gotta go to the library tomorrow,” said Alice, still deftly pulling the bonds tight around Jack’s body. He was still amazed that her huge fingers had the dexterity to accomplish this task so effortlessly. “I’m training my replacement, since you remember I resigned my job so I could have more time to take care of Jack.”

“Oh…oh that’s right!” exclaimed Elena, clapping her hands. She bent down towards Alice’s navel, so that her face was only inches away from Jack. He felt so tiny, with Alice’s stomach rising like a cliff behind him, and Elena’s face looming like a massive ship before him. Her eyes were wide and sparkling with anticipation.

“I can’t wait till tomorrow, little man,” she purred at him, “I already know what we’re gonna do!”

Jack was left wondering what exactly she meant as Alice turned, chuckling, and strode out of the room, down the hall, and into the kitchen. In this position, with his arms and legs outspread, tied to Alice’s piercing, it was difficult for Jack to think of anything else, but Elena’s wide, flashing eyes were hard to get out of his mind. What was it, exactly, that she had planned for him the next day?! He was excited to find out, of course, but a part of him was also quite nervous.

“Mmmmm, I can tell grandma’s got you a little tense,” came Alice’s huge, comforting voice high above him. She extended a massive finger down and, ever-so-gently, directed his chin up, so that he could see her towering figure from far below. Even like this, she just looked so warm and kind…but he also detected a little sparkle of her own in her eyes.

“She was edging you pretty good, it looks like,” Alice continued, and her finger smoothly went down his naked body, settling on his hard cock, which was still poking full-mast out into the air. Alice’s soft, musical laughter chimed out into the air, its charming waves dancing and vibrating against his ears.

“Hahaha, you know, I can barely even feel it anymore, Jack,” she teased, “Because you’ve gotten sooooo small…heheh, but I know it’s there, little brother. I know it’s there…I can juuuust barely feel it against the tip of my finger. Oooooo golly, you’re really hard, aren’t you?”

“Y-Yessss!” gasped Jack out into the air. Even though he had almost yelped the words, Alice had to bend down at her waist, lowering her torso farther down as her hair spilled over her head. The next thing Jack knew, she was looking straight at him, upside-down. Her tongue was caught up in between her teeth – she was grinning at him. God she was so hot. As she smiled at him in that position, her finger began slowly, gently, rubbing against his cock. Jack felt the blood beginning to rush and pound through his body.

“Oooooo, you like that, don’t you little brother?” Alice cooed at him. “You’re already about ready to pop. Heheh, and I’m barely doing anything, Jack…I’m barely even touching you. Mmmmm, grandma really did warm you up nicely for me, didn’t she? And just think about it, Jack. You’re tied to my piercing, with my belly button yawning up behind you…haha, it could swallow you whole at this point, easily…and I’m just baaaarely running my finger like this over your little cock…”

“Auuuuuuhgghhhhh…” groaned Jack, twisting and turning in his bonds.

“Awwwww, it’s not gonna take much longer, is it, tiny boy?” came Alice’s sweet, gentle words. “Well come on then, little brother. Shoot it out. Give your big sister a little something salty to smack on while she’s cooking dinner.”

*Smack* *Smack* *Smack* *Smack*

Alice popped her full lips together hungrily. That was all it took. Jack groaned out in submissive pleasure as he came all over the pad of Alice’s finger. Her soft laughter filled his ears, as did her coos of encouragement. When he was finally milked, she brought her finger to her mouth and sucked it clean, making sure that Jack watched the whole thing happen upside down. Then, winking lovingly at him, she straightened up again and proceeded along making dinner, with Jack’s exhausted, happy form hanging limply in its bonds.

Later that evening, at dinner, they were all chatting about the day’s events (with Elena playfully lamenting how Alice had taken Jack away from her), when Sadie suddenly cut in.

“Wait, so you’re saying Jack was just sitting inside on the sofa in his house, doing nothing?”

“Haha well the house looked quite clean when I peeked in,” laughed Elena, winking down at Jack, who, as usual, was sitting next to Alice’s plate, munching on a tiny bit of meatball that she had specially prepared for him. “I think he had just finished with all of his chores – the poor boy looked rather beat, I have to say, haha!”

“Hmmm, well I guess that’s kind of what I was meaning to get at,” mused Sadie, after swallowing down the last remnants of her third helping of the evening. She looked down at Jack, not unkindly at all, but with a penetrating energy that made him a bit uncomfortable.

“See, technically, Jack has been working for me all this time,” Sadie continued, “As my personal…well…let’s call him a desk monkey.”

“Mom!” protested Alice, “That’s not a very nice way to put it!”

“Oh well, whatever you wanna call him…” Sadie replied dismissively, waving her hand.

“Paperweight?” suggested Elena, “Haha, no, wait…he’s too small to weigh down papers…to weigh down anything, really.”

“Exactly,” nodded Sadie, “That’s what I’m talking about.” She cast her glance down again at Jack, and his heart began to beat quickly.

“Wh-what…what are you saying, mom?” he asked, his little voice sounding shaky and high-pitched in the company of the huge, deep-voiced women at the table.

“Well, there’s really no easy way to put this, Jack,” sighed Sadie, shrugging her shoulders, “But it’s gotta be said. It’s been a long time coming, and eventually it was just bound to reach this point.”

“Wh-what point!?” Jack cried, jumping up to his feet. Alice put her palm behind him, gently smoothing his back with her finger, trying to calm him down. But Jack was terrified at what Sadie was about to say. He loved the equilibrium they had right now, and so much of it was based on the idea that he at least contributed something to the household. All this time, ever since Sadie had moved in, he had been her “helper.” Deep down, he knew he wasn’t really doing much, but still, the principle stood that he was employed in her business. And now…now she was about to…to…!?

“Mom’s right,” Sadie said flatly. “You can’t weigh down anything anymore. You’re too tiny to take notes…any notes I can read without a magnifying glass, anyway, and that starts to strain my eyes eventually. You can’t straighten or tidy anything up on my desk, because everything on it is waaaay, way too heavy for you to lift.”

“Haha I saw him trying to lift a paperclip yesterday!” laughed Elena. “It was like he was trying to deadlift 500 pounds!”

“Point being,” nodded Sadie, turning to Jack again, “That I’m afraid I’m gonna have to let you go from the business, Jack.”

“N-no!” he exclaimed, going ashen-faced.

“I’m sorry,” shrugged Sadie matter-of-factly, “But it’s a decision I just had to make, Jack. It’s nothing personal, of course. It’s just business. I can’t afford to be distracted by my half-inch-tall son when I’m trying to run a company.”

“Nooo!” cried Jack, and suddenly, without even thinking, he ran across the table, straight up to Sadie’s hand, and began hammering his little fists into the fleshy part in between her thumb and index finger. Alice put her hand over her mouth to hide her smile, even as her heart went out to him. Elena didn’t even bother hiding her mirth, and her eyebrows went straight up in enjoyment. Sadie’s mouth twitched, and it seemed that, like Alice, she too was trying to stifle a smile. And far down below, Jack continued hammering away on her hand. It was an uncharacteristic outburst from him, and his strength of feeling had come as a shock to him. He hadn’t realized how much of his sense of self-worth had hung on the idea of being “useful” around the house.

“Heheh…my goodness, Jack,” chuckled Sadie, not even reacting to his fists against her hand, “It’s not like I’m kicking you out of the house. You’re still our little guy, haha! But I’m just relieving you of your duties in the business, that’s all!”

“But I wanna work!!” cried Jack, “I wanna help!! I want to be useful!!”

“Heh…uh…useful, Jack?” chuckled Sadie, now unable to hide her amusement, “Don’t take this the wrong way, buuuuut…you haven’t been “useful” to me for weeks.”

“Wh-What!?” he asked, stopping his assault on her hand to stare up in confusion, “I…b-but I…I…”

“Jack,” Sadie said calmly, leaning in over him as she extended her pinkie finger out next to his body, “Look at you. You’re absolutely tiny. Like I said, don’t take all this the wrong way. We all love you, and you’re not going anywhere. But…haha, like…come on, Jack. You’re half an inch tall. Did you really think that you were actually...doing anything useful around here?”

“Besides being the most adorable little grandson?” cut in Elena.

“And besides being the perfect belly button ornament?” added Alice, “Who gives me tasty little treats that are soooo delicious?”

Even in the midst of his outburst, Jack couldn’t help but turn around to look at his sister. He still hadn’t gotten used to how blatantly her calm, quiet voice could just go from zero to sixty in a second with the sexual innuendo. She winked at him, and licked her lips.

“Yessss, obviously besides all that,” replied Sadie, rolling her eyes. “The whole point of this is just to say that Jack can’t do any meaningful human tasks anymore.”

“He’s basically just our little plaything now, is what you’re saying,” remarked Elena brightly.

“Mmmmm…yes,” nodded Sadie, “Yes, that’s exactly what I'm saying.”

Jack just stood there, still upset, though now feeling that tell-tale sensation of incoming arousal. He didn’t like it, and wished that it would go away. But right then, he found himself whisked up into the air. Alice had lovingly wrapped her fingers around him, and was now speaking softly into his ear, as she held him up, with his body facing Elena and Sadie as his little legs dangled high in the air.

“Awww Jack, don’t worry,” her soft voice purred in his ear, “This just means that me and grandma are gonna have soooo much more time with you! Now that’s not such a bad thing, is it?”

“N-no,” Jack admitted, shaking his head.

“And really,” Alice continued, “If we’re all being honest, it was pretty clear from that start that mom was just “employing” you for fun, anyway. Haha, I mean, just watching you sit on those stacks of paper! So cute!”

“And now that you’re half-an-inch tall,” added Elena meaningfully, leaning forward on her elbows, “It’s more obvious than ever now that your body is really just so…insignificant. We can’t really pretend any longer.”

“Nope,” Sadie said, shaking her head, “We can’t.”

“In…insignificant!?” Jack asked, feeling startled, and yet so aroused at the same time, “B-But…but what do you –”

“Shhhh, Jack,” came Alice’s sweet voice in his ear, “They’re right. You are insignificant. Physically speaking at least, haha. Of course in the metaphysical sense you mean everything to us, and we wouldn’t trade this little body for the world. But, just in terms of the physical reality…haha…ummm, yeah, Jack…you’re about as insignificant as it gets.”

As she spoke these soft but deadly words in his ear, Jack suddenly lost control. He had been so upset just moments before, but he had also gotten hard when they had all started talking about how useless he was. Alice’s words were just icing on the cake, and the physical power and domination she (and the other two) were lording over him proved too much to handle. He shuddered and spasmed in her fingers, cumming in his pants. Chuckling knowingly, Alice snaked her finger down his pants, collected his cum, and licked it off her finger, in full view of Elena and Sadie.

“Case in point,” chuckled Sadie, shaking her head one more time as she smirked and helped herself to fourths. Elena was staring at Jack hungrily, with obvious envy in her eyes. Jack was too busy exhaling out heavily into Alice’s fingers, but she looked across the table and caught her grandmother’s glance. Alice knew that Jack was going to be in for quite the day tomorrow.

The next morning, Alice arose bright and early, and, after getting herself dressed and ready to go to the library, she strode over to Jack’s little house, which she now kept on her nightstand. Peeking in through the window, she gazed lovingly at his sleeping form for a couple minutes.

“Keep sleeping, little brother,” she whispered, “Get all the rest you can get…you’re gonna need it today.”

Two hours later, Jack had woken up, stretched, and walked sleepily downstairs. He had planned to go sit “outside,” surveying Alice’s bedroom, until either Elena or Sadie showed up to bring him his morning coffee. But as soon as he walked outside, though, he found himself backing into the front door he had just closed. Elena was standing before him, looming a full 6’9 in her platform boots. She was wearing a long white lab coat that she filled our completely, with the coat looking especially tight around her hips and chest. She had a ruler in one hand, and a microscope in the other. But most conspicuously, looking down, Jack could see that, under the coat, she had on a black crop top, revealing her stomach and belly button, and…something bright flashed at him. Had she…had she…!? Yes, she had – a belly button piercing, just like Alice’s.

“Wh-what’s this!?” Jack stammered.

“Up and at em’ little guy!” announced Elena brightly. “The doctor’s in, and she needs to get some measurements!”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 20 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep