- Text Size +

Chapter 5

Jack’s little body was buzzing with excitement as he shuffled across the floor to let in his grandmother, who was standing there behind the glass door like some sculpted colossus, grinning down at him playfully as she watched him approach. Jack could feel his heart beating with anticipation at Elena’s sudden and unexpected arrival, but whenever he tried to raise his eyes up to meet hers, he wasn’t able to help darting his gaze back down to the hardwood floor. She was just too big, too imposing…somehow her cheerful demeanor seemed to underscore her hugeness. Just as his mother imposed her will and power through her outward authority, Elena imposed hers through her casual and impish jauntiness.

Jack reached up and unlatched the lock, and then grasped the handle of the sliding glass door, which was just about even with his neck. He grit his teeth and pulled, knowing that it was going to take a good deal of effort on his part to actually open the door. He had been expecting some resistance, but he definitely hadn’t been expecting the door not to react at all to his exertion. But that’s exactly what happened; the door just stubbornly sat there, refusing to budge. Jack repositioned himself, bracing with his legs, as he shot a sheepish glance up at his grandmother. Elena was clearly enjoying herself, and her smile broadened as she tilted her head to the side, her eyes going slightly wide, and her mouth popping out in an inquiring, teasing “o” shape.

He blinked self-consciously as he lowered his eyes back down to the door handle, took a deep breath, and tried again, this time pulling even harder. But again, the door appeared to have other ideas, and remained adamantly still. Jack couldn’t believe that he couldn’t even open the door now — he couldn’t be this weak! There had to be some other kind of explanation why this was happening. Maybe…maybe Alice had shut it too hard or something, coming in from the garden. Or maybe..or maybe…

The frantic thoughts in Jack’s mind were suddenly interrupted by the sound of something deep and muffled, and with his bare arm against the glass plane, he suddenly realized what it was. Elena was laughing outside, hard enough to where the sound-proof doors weren’t enough to keep it out. Jack looked up desperately and saw his grandmother belly laughing, her whole body shaking and jiggling with her friendly, lighthearted mirth. She was wearing long, tight black jeans, and a tight black crop top that showed off her bare white stomach and her large breasts, so very little of her prodigious figure was left up to the imagination. From Jack’s perspective, there was a towering column of flesh jiggling in front of him, and he knew that Elena was getting a real kick out of his predicament.

Jack felt his pride flare up a little in him, even as he felt excited and aroused by his grandmother’s laughter at his expense. But he couldn’t start things off like this…not when he was already nervous about not having given Elena his daily text update about his condition. That was all before he had made himself look ridiculous, not being able to open the door. He repositioned his little legs yet again, screwing up his face with effort. He was going to do it; he was going to open the door. He could say it was jammed or something.

But even as he got himself wound up for another go at pulling the door open, he suddenly saw the fleshy stomach of his grandmother up much closer to the glass, right at his eye-level. It was incredible — he actually had to look UP to see her exposed stomach, and the top line of her black jeans was exactly the same height as the top of his head. He seized up, both in fear and awe, and just then, he saw Elena’s huge body bending at the waist as she lowered herself down, down, down to his eye-level. Her big face suddenly came into view, and her full cheeks were bunched up merrily under her cheerfully-squinting eyes. She had apparently been laughing so hard that her whole face was a sanguine red.

“It’s ok!” she called to him through the glass door, her eyebrows going up earnestly. “It’s ok, don’t worry! I got it — I’ll open it!”

Jack nodded and took a few steps backwards, just as Elena rose back up to her full height. Winking at him, she held up a single index finger, waved it back and forth at him playfully, and then hooked it under the outdoor latch and swung the door all the way open, just as easily as if she had been flicking a light switch. Jack couldn’t believe how effortless it had been for her. Elena’s musical laughter was now free to fully infiltrate his ears.

“Hahaha, awwwwww that was sooooo cute!” she giggled, stepping into the house with the easy authority of her tall black leather platform boots. Jack literally felt the vibrations of each platform as it came down on the hardwood floor. “You sure were trying hard, weren’t you?”

“I, uhhh…I…I was, yes,” replied Jack after a couple seconds. His mind was all over the place now as his grandmother strode straight up to him. He had been going to make the excuse that the door was stuck, but that didn’t really seem to work anymore. Plus, well…Elena was standing there in front of him now, putting her hands on her hips, and Jack’s mind was rendered into mush just by standing in her statuesque presence.

“Hmmm, but couldn’t quite get it open, huh?” Elena kept on, making no secret of her thoughts as she looked him up and down with a mixture of joy and fascination. “My goodness, it’s no wonder — it looks like my little shrinking grandson has gotten even cuter…and smaller…since the last time I saw him.”

Jack’s eyes crept upward to Elena’s big hands and long fingers situated invitingly on her hips; he just couldn’t get over how enormous she was compared to him, and how her hands were actually above his eyes. It occurred to him that he should probably provide some sort of a reaction to what his grandmother had just said, but she was already ahead of him, asking another question:

“So did your tall sister measure you yet today? Weigh you?”

“Y-yeah…yeah, she…she did,” nodded Jack. He was trying to avoid looking up at her creamy white stomach flesh, but doing so was proving way harder than what he was comfortable with.

“Well…” cooed Elena, cocking her big hips to the side in a lively, frisky display of inquiry, “Let’s have it then — I don’t know my little grandson’s new measurements since sommmmmeone forgot to text them to me last night.”

“I—I’m s-sorry!” said Jack quickly, his heart speeding up again with anxiety. “I…I w-was doing a lot of —”

“Jack,” interrupted Elena sweetly, leaning her long, tall body over him, so that her breasts high above cast him in their shadow, “It’s ok…I’m not upset. You can tell me all about it…after you give me your measurements. Heheh, I just…I just reeeeeally wanna know what I’m looking at down there.”

“O-ok,” Jack said, feeling relieved at Elena’s easygoing tone. Still, though, it was difficult not to feel nervous around someone who was towering over him to such an extent. He found himself wondering how tall his grandmother was in those black platform boots, but then he remembered that she was waiting for him to tell her how empirically small he had gotten.

“S-so…uhm, yeah, Alice…Alice measured and uh, and weighed me…this morning,” he began.

“Mmmhmm…?” inquired Elena expectantly. She had backed up a little so that she could actually see her grandson’s face, and Jack saw that she was biting her lower lip through her barely-contained grin.

“And I’m…w-well I’m 4’1,” Jack heard himself say. It was surreal, saying such a thing out loud, and with the paradoxical sharpening of the senses that often accompanies surreal situations, he was able to hear, clear as day, the sound of Elena inhaling through her nose. His eyes twitched up to hers, and then had to go back down again immediately upon meeting her stare. Her eyes were wide, and her excitement was proving a little too much for him to handle.

“Four…foot…one,” breathed Elena, now exhaling out in between her full, parted lips. “That’s…incredible, Jack…amazing…you’re just…you’re soooo short! And how much do you weigh now?”

“I, uhh…I’m just under 66 pounds,” Jack answered, as he looked slightly down, straight into Elena’s thick thigh that was stretching the confines of her black jeans. It occurred to him that there was no doubt that one of his grandmother’s legs weighed more than his entire body now.

“Oh my god,” whispered Elena, putting her hand up to her mouth. Jack looked up and saw the little wrinkles at the corners of her hand, and knew that she was grinning broadly. A couple seconds later, this was confirmed as she took her hand away from her mouth, revealing a wide, amazed smile. She lowered her hand down to the top of his head and easily palmed his skull, her fingers extending all the way down to the middle of the back of his head.

“Oh my GOD!” she repeated, this time much louder, as her body shook with laughter. “I LOVE it!! Less than 65 pounds!? Hahaha, woowwwwww, you…you weigh less than BELLA, Jack!”

Jack felt his mouth drop open. Bella was Elena’s labrador retriever. He hadn’t even thought of that comparison before, but now that his grandmother had called it to his attention, he felt even smaller than he had believed possible before.

Still chuckling, Elena pointed down to her stomach, calling Jack’s attention back from inside his own head to the astounding reality of the present. His eyes looked up, taking in the stunning fact that his grandmother’s navel, along with the tall wall of exposed, creamy white flesh, was above the top of his head.

“How’s the view down there, belly boy?” Elena quipped, cracking herself up as her stomach rolled and bobbed with renewed, jiggling laughter. “Do you like being over two-and-a-half feet shorter than your grandmother, hrmmm?”

Jack felt his eyebrows come together as she stared up at her. More than two-and-a-half feet taller than him!? But that would mean…

He took a timid step back, looking up at Elena’s grinning face high above him.

“B-but…but grandma,” he began, “Uhh, h-how…how tall…how tall are you in those…uhm…in those boots there?”

“Mmmmmm, you like them?” smiled Elena, kicking one foot up behind her, pulling off an impressive one-legged pose as she showed off her new purchase. “Just bought them the other day. I thought, well, if my daughter’s gonna go splurge on some fancy new heels, why can’t I, right!? Heheh, yeah…these make me 6’8! How about that, little grandson? I’m…31 inches taller than you! Think about that for a minute, huh?”

Jack was thinking about it alright. It wouldn’t have seemed possible even a few days before, the prospect of being so utterly dwarfed by his grandmother, but now that the numbers and measurements were on the table, it all seemed to make sense. Of course she was that much taller than him…just looking up at her now, it actually seemed like 31 inches was shortchanging the vast discrepancy in their heights.

Elena bent down again, this time offering her bare forearm, with the obvious implication that Jack should grab ahold of it. Even so, he was a little timid in acquiescing; he wasn’t really sure what his grandmother was up to, but that didn’t stop his heart from quickening again.

“Go ahead little guy,” purred Elena reassuringly, “Take my arm. I wanna be able to talk to you face-to-face without getting a crick in my back, hahaha.”

Jack found himself circling his little hands around Elena’s comparatively-huge forearm, and he was immediately struck by how firm and strong it felt. A moment later, he felt her arm get even harder as it tensed up in preparation.

“Ready?” she chuckled, raising her eyebrow at him. Jack nodded, constricting his grip as much as he could, and an instant later he felt himself whisked off his feet. Elena had done nothing except stand back up to her full height, holding her forearm out the whole time. Jack felt his little legs dangling far off the ground as he found himself even with the top of his grandmother’s large, protruding breasts.

“Heheh, well it’s not quite eye-level,” laughed Elena merrily, “But it’s good enough. Now, Jack, I really have to say — I’ve been getting used to your daily text updates, but when you didn’t send me one last night…”

“I’m sorry grandma! Really, I am!” Jack responded immediately. If his mother had been grilling him like this, he would have felt a lot more anxiety, but his grandma was a lot more buoyant and carefree in her interactions with him. Still though, especially at this size, Jack wanted to do everything he could to make it clear to Elena that he hadn’t purposefully intended on keeping her in the dark.

“I…mom…sh-she…she had me doing a lot more chores than normal last night,” he explained, as his muscles strained from holding onto her forearm, “And…uhhh…and I was so tired after I was finally done that I just…just fell right asleep and…and f-forgot to…to —”

“Of course it’s fine, Jack,” replied Elena kindly, scrunching her nose down at him. “I just got antsy and wanted to come here to see for myself, haha. But chores, you say? Hmmm, your mom’s really been putting you to work recently, huh?”

“Yeah,” answered Jack, “Ever since…you know…she kinda moved her office in here and everything.”

“And she can be quite the taskmaster, can’t she?” Elena nodded, looking off past him into the house, apparently smiling at Alice behind him. Jack saw that she seemed to be in some thought, and several silent seconds passed between them, with him still dangling there.

“You know what?” said Elena suddenly, bending down to lower him back onto the floor, “I’ve got an idea, Jack. I’m gonna help you with your chores…AND we’re both gonna keep it a secret from your mom. It’ll be a fun little game, don’t you think?”

Jack felt his face brighten. His grandmother was always fun to have around, and he had to admit that the prospect of her helping him out with his chores was a win-win — he could better satisfy Sadie’s demands of him and at the same time, he could also prove his competence to her, which had been a point of anxiety for him ever since he realized that normal tasks were becoming increasingly difficult. He couldn’t avoid cracking a smile as he nodded up at Elena.

“Awww, look at that precious little smile!” she exclaimed, her big thigh swinging past him as she walked inside. It was quite clear that she was relishing this opportunity to spend more time with her ever-shrinking grandson. “Alright, it’s a deal! But remember…no telling your mom about it!”

“Promise!” Jack agreed, smiling up at her. Elena extended her pinkie down to him; he reached up with his own, and together they made a “pinkie-promise.” Jack couldn’t believe how huge her pinkie was compared to his own…it looked about twice as long as his own middle finger.

“Alice, my goodness!” Elena exclaimed, spreading her arms for her granddaughter, who was coming to meet her. “You look fresher than ever! Are you using some kind of new moisturizer or something? Your skin is glowing!”

“Hey grandma,” smiled Alice, embracing her. Jack watched the two of them hug, and it really hit home just how small he was. It looked normal, Alice hugging Elena like that — it didn’t seem like Elena was towering over her or anything. Yes, she was a few inches taller, but just a few. Alice was wearing her 4-inch heels today, which she had quietly started wearing just a couple days before. She was nearly 6’4.

“Would you look at that,” Elena trilled amiably out into the air, stepping out of the hug and turning back towards Jack, “I just…wow, I just can’t get over how grown-up you look, Alice!”

“Heheh, grandma…I’m 26,” Alice chuckled simply. “Of course I look like a grown-up.”

“Well your little brother here is 28,” came Elena’s instant reply, “And he’s the size of a first-grader! Come on Jack, stand next to your big sister — let me get a good look at the two of you.”

Alice sighed slightly as Jack sidled up to her, and he felt her large, reassuring hand on his back, as if to tell him: ‘Don’t worry, just let her get it out…I won’t let it go on much longer.’

“My god Alice, look!” giggled Elena, whipping out her phone and taking a picture of the two of them standing next to each other, “Your shrinking brother is eye-level with the bottom of your stomach!”

“Grandma…I know,” Alice answered, keeping her voice steady and measured. “Do you really have to harp on it constantly? He knows he’s small.”

“Awww, of course I’m not meaning it in a demeaning way,” Elena replied, shaking her head genially, “But I do think it’s cute that big sis is looking out for her little brother. Now, Alice, so I just told Jack this idea I had…”

A few minutes later, Alice had been all filled-in on Elena’s plan, and Jack was happy (and unsurprised) that she was completely receptive. Alice thought it was a good idea to try and lighten Jack’s load, and in particular, Elena’s secret help meant that Alice could be free to run some necessary errands out of the house. Recently she had not been keen on leaving her brother alone with Sadie — of course, he wasn’t in any danger, but she wanted to make sure that their mom wasn’t being too hard on him.

“So…you’ll be here for a bit, then?” asked Alice, putting on her jacket.

“Mmhmm, don’t worry,” nodded Elena, sidling up to Jack and covering the entire expanse of his upper back with her massive hand, “He’s safe here with me. I won’t let my daughter work your little brother into a lather, hahaha. You go ahead and take care of what you need to, Alice, and WE will take care of the house while you’re out. Isn’t that right, belly boy?”

Alice’s face screwed up slightly, and for an odd second Jack thought she was about to burst into tears. She shot her hand up to her mouth and covered it, and only then did he realize that she was actually trying unsuccessfully to stifle a laugh at Elena’s new nickname for him.

“Y-yeah,” was all Jack could say. He was embarrassed, but even still, he found himself determined to please his grandmother, to make her kind efforts at helping him worthwhile. He waved goodbye to his younger sister as she left, making eye contact for a second before she turned around. She looked relieved, like a weight had at least been temporarily taken off her chest. Jack wasn’t able to avoid eying the curve and swerve of her big ass as she turned around and left through the side kitchen door. It was suddenly dawning on him that he was incredibly fortunate to have these three different ladies in his life — all of them were very different, but, in their own ways, all of them cared deeply for him, and he wanted to fulfill his role with each of them as best he could.

“So…” came Elena’s voice, a few seconds after Alice had left, as her big hand tightened slightly across his back, “What’s your mom got you doing, Jack? Let’s have a secret little conference…tell me everything.”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep