- Text Size +

Chapter 7

“I’m…not sure she does, actually,” Jack replied. He was trying his best to talk and swallow the lump in his throat down at the same time, but it was a hard simultaneous task. Sadie just looked so enormous sitting there in her office chair, towering over him, despite the fact that he was standing up and she was sitting down. The huge white “BOSS” on her navy t-shirt looked stretched and distorted by her mammoth boobs, and Jack was having a hard time grasping how he was still having to look UP to read the letters. His mother’s breasts rose up like twin hills in his vision, gently rising and falling with each mighty breath she took. It occurred to Jack that Sadie could probably breathe in more oxygen in one breath than he could in an entire minute, but suddenly she was talking again.

“Hmmm, well I heard you and mom talking in there earlier,” Sadie remarked dryly.

“Oh…you did?” asked Jack. He was trying to play it cool, but internally he was hoping that his mother hadn’t overheard him and Elena making their “plans” for her to help him out with his “chores.”

“Mmhm, wasn’t really paying attention,” continued Sadie in the same expressionless tone. “She measure you?”

“Y-yeah…she, uh…she did.” Jack knew that his mother was going to wring the truth out of him eventually, so why was he inwardly wincing at the thought of her knowing just how small he had become?

“So?” Sadie asked, leaning back in her chair and sighing, so that her huge breasts inflated and stretched the “BOSS” out even more. “Give it to me, Jack — how small are you now?”

“I…I’m…3’8,” he answered in a tiny voice. It had been his intention to reply with a kind of casual indifference, to match her offhanded tone, but his actual words had come out perfectly matching his diminutive stature. It was hard not to sound so pitiful and tiny in such a huge, prodigious, and authoritative presence.

“Three…foot-eight?” came Sadie’s reply, and suddenly she sat forward, clasping her hands together in her big lap, as the ample flesh of her curves jiggled and shook with the vibrations of her excited, surprised motion. “My god, Jack…my eyes weren’t lying to me. I thought it was just because of how skinny you looked, and how big my coffee mug looked in your hands, but…wow…”

She was leaning forward in her chair now, and Jack noticed, with a spear of added arousal, that her exposed stomach was curved towards him in stacked rolls of belly flesh. As always, his mother was wearing a crop top, giving him a clear view of the white, creamy flesh of her belly. He tried to look up to meet her eyes, but almost immediately, he had to look down again. The strength and confidence of Sadie’s gaze going up and down his shrunken body, even when it wasn’t severe or hostile, proved to be too much for him to handle at this size.

As he looked at his feet, trying to collect his breath and slow down his heart rate, Jack suddenly felt the slow, enveloping warmth of something soft completely encompassing his head. It was Sadie’s palm; leaning in from her chair, she had casually reached out and palmed his entire skull with her hand, squeezing it gently, like she was testing it for size.

“Mmmmm…yeahhh…” he heard her whisper to herself, “Defffffinitely smaller.”

Before he could reply, Sadie had slid out of her seat into a kneeling position on the floor, directly next to him. Jack felt her huge hands gently but firmly wrapping around his upper arms, effortlessly going all the way around them, as she held him fast in his standing position. Jack couldn’t help it now, and raised his eyes. Even though his mother was on her knees, he found that he was staring straight into the “BOSS” letters on her shirt. His face was smack in the middle of her huge tits, and the top of his head didn’t even reach her shoulders.

For several long moments, Sadie said nothing, as she continued to look at her son slowly, up and down, from head to toe, taking in the reality of his newly-diminished size. Jack could feel himself becoming more and more uneasy as the silence hung heavier in the air with each passing moment. He was afraid that she was going to conclude that he had become too small to be useful, that he didn’t have the necessary size to be able to carry out the chores she had assigned to him. More than anything, at this point, Jack was dreading the prospect of becoming an afterthought in the household. He desperately wanted to be able to interact with his mother, and to have a meaningful connection with her.

“You like the shirt?” asked Sadie out of the blue. Blinking, Jack looked up past her huge boobs, and was surprised to see that his mother was grinning down at him, shaking slightly in laughter.

“I…w-what?” stammered Jack. He certainly hadn’t been expecting Sadie to be chuckling right now. His mother was generally quite serious, and in the face of his recent shrinking spurt, he had fully expected her to be full of grave pronouncements about her concerns for his performance as her “assistant.” But it was clear that she was actually getting a kick out of the situation, which threw him for a loop.

“Am I not a total boss babe?” Sadie asked, still grinning down at him with that confident, humorous smile. Jack could feel the weight of her flesh jiggling all around him now. Sadie didn’t have to do much — a simple chuckle was enough to move more weight than Jack had in his entire body.

“Uh, y-yeah,” Jack answered, not able to avoid cracking a little smile himself. “Yeah, I…I think you are, mom.”

“Mmmmm, cause, you know,” she continued, suddenly rising up, up, up to her feet, high above him, “I’ve been feeling like one recently.”

Jack wasn't able to keep his mouth from dropping open now. Elena had certainly seemed huge, but there wasn’t any question that Sadie took the cake. She was wearing her black leather 6-inch heels, which made her a towering 6’9, over three full feet taller than her shrunken son. Jack found that he was staring forward into the thick, curvy firmness of Sadie’s upper thigh, and when he inclined his head to look up at her, he saw that the fleshy bulge of her pussy lips was taller than the top of his head. He would have needed to stretch his arms up as high as they could go, and stand on his tiptoes, to be able to reach her lower abdomen. The “BOSS” on her chest was totally out of his line of sight now — he could only see the underside of her breasts, and, with Sadie standing up tall and proud like she was now, Jack couldn’t even see her face.

“Heheh, just look at you down there,” came Sadie’s voice from somewhere, high up and unseen, on the other side of her mountainous breasts. Jack saw his mother’s face emerge from behind her tits as she peered down at him, again with an almost-uncharacteristic lightness to her expression. Jack wondered whether he had been lucky enough to stumble in on her right after she had just finished a big project or something.

“You know,” remarked Sadie mildly, “I know you’re trying your best, Jack…really, I do.”

Jack just stood there, nodding blankly. He knew there was going to be a catch here somewhere.

“The thing is,” Sadie continued, “I just learned this morning that I’ve been granted a promotion at work. They’ve been quite pleased with my production, and I have to say that my routine has definitely benefited from moving in here with Alice, knowing that I don’t have to worry about my two children, especially you.”

Jack felt like reminding his mother that he was a full-grown adult, and that he was actually older than Alice, but he wisely figured that perhaps now might not be the best time for such declarations.

“Th-that’s…that’s great, mom!” was all that came out. But Sadie waved her hand, brushing off his congratulations, indicating that he should allow her to continue.

“But this promotion has really got me thinking, Jack,” she persisted. “Thinking about how I’m managing my office space, and where you fit into all of that.” She picked up the cup of coffee that Elena had made and took another sip of it as she stared down at her son. Jack was becoming nervous.

“And…even though I have to say this coffee is better than your previous attempts,” Sadie said, pursing her lips a little, “It’s still not really up to par, Jack. It’s not the kind of quality caffeine I need to maintain my productivity.”

Jack opened his mouth to apologize, but Sadie held out her hand, so that her elbow was at a 90-degree angle, indicating that he should let her finish. Jack couldn’t believe how high up her hand looked.

“Now don’t get yourself all in a tizzy, ok?” she continued, smiling with a gentle kind of empathy down at him. “Like I said, Jack, I know you’re trying your best. But I think it needs to be emphasized right now that if you’re going to be helping me out, I really do need you to go above and beyond, Jack, like I’m doing in my work. I didn’t get promoted for nothing, right? I got the promotion because I’ve been delivering boss-level performances, and so…haha, well, they decided to make me a boss.” As Sadie spoke, she drew a long finger across the letters on her t-shirt. Jack couldn’t tell if she was being serious, or a little bit playful, or some combination of the two. The difficulty he was having reading his own mother’s tone was stressing him out.

“And I figure, well…maybe it would make it a little easier for you to bring the kind of expected focus to your work if I treated you more like an actual employee, Jack…and less like some kind of throwaway helper.”

Jack could only stare up at her. What did this all mean? Was she going to start being harder on him!? But Sadie was suddenly bending down at her hips, totally engulfing his vision overhead, as her big face came down towards his own. She was smiling, and, again a little strangely for his mother, she looked almost devious, like she was about to tell him a secret.

“You’d enjoy that, Jack?” she whispered down at him. “Working as my employee?”

Not knowing how else to respond, Jack simply nodded. Sadie’s smile broadened.

“Good!” she whispered. “And now, this’ll be our little secret, ok? I know your big sister is a little overprotective of you, and I know she wouldn’t approve of this…but she doesn’t have to know, now, does she?”

Jack joined Sadie in shaking his head.

“Noooo,” Sadie whispered. “And it’s worth considering too, Jack, that if you’re my employee, you’d also be up for…bonuses…for good work…”

Jack didn’t know what she meant. Bonuses!? What on earth could that mean? But he was too overwhelmed by how huge she was, bending down over him, peering at him. He felt like he was being examined under a microscope.

“Mmmmm, good,” she purred, straightening back up again as she continued smiling down at him over her breasts. “I’m glad we came to an understanding, Jack. And you know, I’m not under any illusions here. I know I really can’t expect too much of you as a…traditional employee. I mean, haha, it’s not gonna be long before you can’t even reach the doorknob, right? So it really doesn’t serve any purpose to hound you over things you can’t control. But even as you get smaller and smaller, Jack, I’ll always find useful things for my employee to do.”

Jack was listening, but he was also finding himself distracted by the fact that he was looking straight into the top of his mother’s thick thighs. The sheer novelty of carrying on an “adult” conversation with someone who was so much bigger than him was proving almost too much to handle.

“Jack?” came Sadie’s voice from high above. “Are you listening to me?”

“Y-yeah!” he stammered, trying to look up at her. “Yeah I…I am!”

“Hmmmm,” Sadie hummed, as her face came back into view over her breasts. “I can’t tell if you’re looking me in the eyes anymore, but hey, I guess at this point you’re too small to even have a conversation with my belly, so even just you answering me is a start, huh, haha?”

“I—I’m trying to l-look you in the e—” Jack began, but he wasn’t able to finish, because Sadie had crouched down and, using only the crux of her big hand and wrist, swiped him up off his feet. Jack felt his organs jostle inside him, like he was on a roller coaster; his world was a sudden whirl of motion, which all came to an abrupt halt as Sadie deposited him down smoothly on top of her desk, plopping herself down in her chair in the process. She brought her hand up to her chin, pursing her lips as she leaned back in her chair, analyzing him.

“Huh…” mused Sadie out loud, turning her head this way and that, looking at him from various angles, “That’s interesting.” Jack hadn’t quite recovered from the jarring sensation of being effortlessly picked up by his mother using only one arm, but now he had to marvel at how big Sadie’s desk was. His little legs hung over the side, a long ways up from the floor, and as he glanced around uneasily at the assembled papers, folios, and books on the desk, he felt more like he was blending in with the inanimate objects on the desk, and less like an actual person sitting upon it.

“S-sorry, but…” ventured Jack nervously, “What’s…interesting, mom?”

Sadie didn’t answer immediately. She just kept furrowing and un-furrowing her brow, looking at him left and right, for several seconds, before finally sighing out and responding:

“Oh nothing. Just…taking stock of how you look now, sitting there.”

“Uhm…ok…” replied Jack. He wanted to keep going and ask her what she was really thinking, but, cowed as he was by her presence, he didn’t have the bravery to do so. He didn’t need to, though, because a moment later she was speaking again, shaking with a good-natured chuckle:

“Heheh, oh Jack, you don’t need to be so nervous all the time around me! Haha, look, I get it — I’m your mother, I’m assertive, I can be a little…demanding, I’m high up on the food chain in my business, I’m successful, yadda yadda…but Jack, come on, remember that I care about you, right?”

Jack nodded. He knew that she cared about him, but sometimes it was hard not to be intimidated in her presence, especially now that he was sitting on her desk like a child.

“And I’ve got your back,” continued Sadie, spinning back and forth in her chair. “I know you’re going through a lot, and even though I might not be as naturally…um…gentle and nurturing as your big sister, that doesn’t mean that you can’t find support in me, ok? Your sister might think that the best way to support you is to hold your hand and guide you through fun, simple tasks…and you know what? Maybe she’s right. But until you get…well, too small to adequately perform your expected tasks for me, I’m going to expect you to do the job to the best of your ability. I think it’s good for you, Jack, to treat you like an ordinary adult as much as possible.”

Jack couldn’t quite wrap his mind around what his mother was saying. On the surface, it made sense. But when he actually stopped to think about what it was she was saying, he started getting confused. Sadie’s words didn’t quite match up with her actions — sometimes she definitely was treating him like an “ordinary adult,” but then, she would just do things like whisk him off his feet and set him up on her desk like a little kid. As he watched her twirling back and forth in her chair, staring at him, Jack wondered whether Sadie actually understood the incongruity between her words and her behavior.

Sadie stopped speaking, halting her back-and-forth swiveling in her chair at the same time. She then reached her arms up, putting both hands behind her head, as she leaned back in her chair. A pleased smile had appeared on her face.

“And you know,” she added, “Once you get too small to function as a normal employee, heheh…that doesn’t mean that I still won’t be able to find uses for you around my office.”

“Oh, um…yeah?” replied Jack. He was trying to sound excited, but he knew his tone sounded hollow. In reality, the prospect of his “other uses” around his mother’s office sounded concerning, even though he didn’t quite know what she meant.

“Haha, yeah!” said Sadie brightly, still with her hands behind her head, giving Jack a healthy view of her enormous bust and body. She sure looked like a confident, successful boss, lounging there. “I mean, you’re already halfway on the road to being a paperweight! And there’s no shame in that, Jack — I’d infinitely prefer a living, breathing paperweight, who can actually respond to commands. Heh, and it’s not just that! A lot of my colleagues have all kinds of garish decorations on their desks…you know, little plastic things, tiny little globes, weird ornaments, and what have you. But when you get small enough, haha…you’d make one hell of a desk ornament, Jack!”

“A — a what!?” he stammered, blinking rapidly. Was she being serious!? He couldn’t even tell at this point.

“Hey, hey, no need to freak out,” Sadie chuckled, shaking her head as she leaned forward in her chair, petting his head with her massive hand. “I’m just tossing ideas out there. Just some stuff to keep in mind…for the future. Ok! Now, my feet are starting to get sore, so what I want you to do now is take off these big ol’ heels and give them a nice little polish, ok? And I want you to take your time, Jack. Like, reeeeally lay into it. I want them shiny.”

Before Jack had a chance to respond, Sadie had extended out her huge leg and, with an emphatic thud, brought her foot down on the desk, right next to where Jack was sitting. He started in surprise, at the sudden sound, at the vibrations that went through his body, and at the sheer size of the black platform heel that was in front of him. The whole shoe itself, with its 6-inch platform, looked like it was about a quarter the size of his entire body.

Sadie wasn’t saying anything; she was just looking at Jack expectantly, with raised eyebrows. After a few halting moments, Jack understood and started unstrapping his mother’s heel. After he was through with the first one, Sadie kindly took the heel in her hand and brought it down to the floor, setting it by her chair. Jack was thankful — hopping down off the desk while holding her huge heel was a daunting task. After another minute, he had taken off her second heel, jumped gingerly back down onto the floor, and was taking her first heel out of the office, making for the laundry room, where the polish was kept. The heel was so big, and he was so small, that he needed to polish them one at a time.

“Oh and Jack?” came Sadie’s voice. He turned around, looking up at her grinning down at him from her chair.

“Remember what I said before,” she said. “About how a job well done will lead to…employee bonuses.”

Jack nodded wordlessly and left, still having no idea what she meant, but somehow knowing enough to feel apprehensive…yet intrigued. He had already made it halfway to the laundry room before he remembered that Elena was still in the house. He had gotten so caught up in his interaction with Sadie that he had almost forgotten she was there. Or, at least, she had been…looking around, he didn’t see any sign of her. It didn’t seem like his grandmother to leave without saying goodbye, especially with the delight she was taking in his current state, but Jack knew he couldn’t stand around wondering for too long. He had a job to do, and he couldn’t deny that, on top of just wanting to do a good job for his mother, he wanted to see what she had meant by “bonuses.”

He found the tin of black polish in a drawer in the laundry room, which thankfully was low enough that he only had to stand on his tiptoes to open it. A minute later he was nestled into a corner, polishing away, and feeling quite happy about his usefulness. After about ten minutes, he suddenly heard the sound of Elena and Alice talking. They were coming in from the back door.

“…the older brother, you know,” Alice’s voice emerged, “But I just feel like I’m the older one now.”

“Well of course you do, dear,” Elena’s voice trilled through the air. “And how could you not? You’re over twice his size now…and, just between the two of us, you always had a bit more of an…adult outlook on things, if I can say that.”

“Well…maybe,” Alice answered with a sigh. “Wait…where is he now?” Her voice had suddenly taken on an edge, and Jack knew that she was worried about him.

“Shhh, relaxxxxx,” murmured Elena. “He’s with your mom in her office right now. Haha, no doubt being given a long list of serious tasks.”

“But that’s what I’m saying, grandma,” Alice continued. “Mom’s being too hard on him. She’s running him ragged, and the last thing he needs is to be exhausted and…and overextended. His little body’s just gonna break down.”

“Aaaand that’s why I’m helping him with his chores,” Elena replied sweetly. “Your mom doesn’t know, but I think it’s a good thing to give him a little boost, you know? Poor little guy…doesn’t even come up to the bottom of my stomach anymore with these heels on, haha.”

“Yeah,” muttered Alice wistfully, “He…he really is tiny now. Like, I can’t even really believe it…he’s just a little thing, way down there. If I’m standing in front of him I have to actually bend over my boobs to see him.”

“Mmhmmmmm,” said Elena richly in reply. Jack could tell she was enjoying the conversation. He was fascinated by the exchange, even though it only served to hit home how small he was.

“Awww Aliccccce,” Elena said after a long pause. “You’re the sweetest thing in the world, you know that? Stressing out over your little brother like this.”

“Well…he is my little brother now, after all,” said Alice quietly, though still loudly enough for Jack to hear. They must have been standing in the kitchen, right next to the laundry room. For some reason, Jack pictured Alice leaning into the counter, while Elena stood over her.

“You know, it’s ok for you to lighten up a bit,” chuckled Elena. “Tease him a little more, compare yourself to him, line up your arms with his, your legs, your hands, you know…just making a little fun of how tiny he is now.”

“I mean…I’m not gonna lie,” said Alice quietly, with a touch of what sounded like regret in her voice, “I know I’d enjoy that. It’s just so…ridiculous…what’s happening to him. It’s a little sad, but at the same time, I mean…god he’s so adorable.”

“Isn’t he!?” laughed Elena.

“But I don’t want to make him feel worse about his situation than he already feels,” added Alice.

“Aww, don’t worry about that,” Elena replied heartily. “Jack LOVES the fact that we’re giants to him now. I think we should all just enjoy it!”

“Well…maybe you’re right,” sighed Alice.

“Mhmm…now, uhm, where’s your laundry bin?” asked Elena. “Of course I managed to pour water all over my top when I was out watering the garden.”

Jack’s head snapped up.

“It’s right in here,” Alice said. And a moment later, Jack heard the laundry room door opening.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep