- Text Size +

Chapter 8

Jack felt the floor shake with the vibration of his grandmother’s heavy footsteps. He knew that both Elena and Alice had been talking in the kitchen, but the thud of platform heels against the floor left him in no doubt who was about to enter the laundry room. Of course, Alice was huge compared to him as well, but she wasn’t as big as Elena, and in any case, Alice was wearing more traditional, pointed heels that “clacked” against the floor, rather than “thudded.” Jack’s mind was flashing past at a thousand miles an hour, and all of his thoughts were coalescing into a familiar swell of excitement that was also tinged with embarrassment. His grandmother was about to catch him here in the corner of the laundry room, polishing Sadie’s heels. And of course, Elena would immediately know that he had overheard her conversation with Alice, in which she had basically encouraged Jack’s younger sister to tease him more, to compare her body to his more, and ultimately to just have more fun with the fact that he was shrinking. Jack knew that Elena was right about him…that he DID secretly enjoy the fact that he was getting smaller and smaller every day. But he wasn’t anywhere close to being comfortable with his condition yet. And now, his grandmother was going to expose him even further! He squirmed on his little butt in the corner, unable to hide or flee, as the laundry room door creaked open.

Looking up, he saw the enormous, towering figure of his grandmother staring down at him, her tight black jeans swelling up before him, two inverted tree trunks that got bigger and bigger the higher they went up, until they connected with her prodigious, curvy hips. Jack saw her open, fleshy stomach tense up in pleasure…she had seen him immediately. It was almost like she had known he was in the laundry room all along, and had just used her wet shirt as an excuse to have some one-on-one time with her favorite little guy. But as Jack’s eyes travelled up further still, he saw the heavy outline of Elena’s huge breasts against the wet black fabric of her crop top — her shirt sure was wet, and it only made her breasts look even bigger and more obviously defined than they already were. Elena’s face lit up in a bright smile, and her eyes narrowed playfully in affection.

“Ooooo well look who it is!” she trilled, putting her hands on her hips as she bent her voluptuous form in an elegant “C” shape down towards him. “Fancy finding you here! Haha I love my granddaughter’s house — I go into the laundry room, and lo and behold I stumble across my adorable little shrunken grandson, hiding in the corner!”

“I-I’m not…hiding, grandma,” Jack stammered. “I…I’m just…uh, just…”

“Just doing what?” Elena cooed. Her eyes shifted down to the enormous heels standing in between Jack’s propped-up legs. “Aw, look at you,” she continued, scrunching her nose up lovingly. “You look sooooo cute with those big-people shoes. Now what could you be doing with such giant, stylish heels, Jack? Those look like something my daughter would buy.”

“Th-they…they are!” Jack answered. “And I, uh…mom told me to come in here and, uhm…and polish them.” Jack didn’t know why, but his face flushed as he spoke these words. It felt like he was admitting to something shameful or ridiculous, even though it was just another one of Sadie’s chores for him. Subconsciously, Jack was acknowledging that this chore was demeaning, but even deeper in his brain, he was also acknowledging that he enjoyed fitting into Sadie’s social structure in this way.

“Well I admire your dedication Jack,” chuckled Elena, and then she did something that surprised him. Reaching down, she plucked up Sadie’s other heel (using only two fingers, which amazed Jack, as he was barely able to hold one with two hands), and grabbing a polish rag, she set to work on it cheerfully, plopping herself down on a big stool next to the washer. Jack hadn’t even thought to sit on this stool, since doing so would have required him to jump and pull himself up. But Elena actually had to dip down a considerable degree to sit herself down on top of it, and when she had, Jack found himself mesmerized by how huge his grandmother’s ass was — the stool wasn’t small, but her butt was actually hanging off it on all sides.

“And, heheh, not to discourage you in your tasks,” Elena added genially, “But Sadie's heels look gigantic next to you! Look at your little hands, trying to polish them — your resolve really is impressive, Jack, but I’m not gonna lie…it seems like you need all the help you can get. I wouldn’t want you spending an hour in here, just to polish your mother’s heels. And knowing her, I’m sure this isn’t the only pair that needs to be shined.”

“Y-yeah, well, uhm…eheh, yeah, thanks,” muttered Jack. He couldn’t deny that Elena was right. As the two of them sat in silence, polishing Sadie’s heels, Jack wasn’t able to help noticing how fast Elena was doing the job, and how slowly he was going. The reality of his fast-diminishing size felt like it was surrounding him, trapping him.

“What’s wrong, little guy?” Elena asked a few moments later. “I can tell something’s bugging you — out with it.”

“W-well I just…” Jack began, sighing as he rested his hands for a moment.

“Come on Jack,” encouraged Elena, smiling down at him as she continued polishing the heel. She was already almost done. “You know you can be open and honest with me.”

Jack knew that he was about to open up a “can of worms,” so to speak, but his anxiety had become uncomfortably intense, and he just had to give voice to his fears. He reminded himself that this was his grandmother he was talking to, and that she was likely to be very kind and understanding.

“I…I’m actually kinda, uh…uhhh, n-nervous, grandma,” he began, sighing out a little.

“Awww, nervous?” Elena murmured lovingly. “How come?”

“W-well I…I r-really want to…to, uhm…to be able to y-you know, uh…f-fit in with you and…and my mom and Alice…and, I just…I w-want to be helpful and t-to…to do my part around here, but I’m j-just not sure if I…I’m gonna be able to d-do all mom’s chores when I…wh-when I…”

“When you get smaller?” finished Elena, almost in a whisper.

Jack stopped and nodded his head. Elena sat there patiently, letting him gather himself and finish

“A-and I…I’m w-worried that I’m gonna c-come up short when mom asks me to —”

“Haha, “come up short,”” chuckled Elena, but then she made a point to temper her smile in the face of Jack’s seriousness.

“I’m just w-worried that I’m g-gonna be useless, grandma,” Jack finished, staring up at her with pleading eyes.

“Awwwww,” purred Elena down at him. “So…what are you trying to say, Jack? Come on, I can tell you want to ask me something.”

“C-could you…” he stammered, hating himself for not being able to speak clearly, and yet still determined to get it all out, “Could you…p-please keep h-helping me with my…w-with my chores, grandma?”

Elena had known exactly where Jack had been going as soon as he let it out that he was nervous, but to actually hear him ask her the question made her feel overwhelmed with joy. She was actually surprised at how blissful it felt to hear those words — it was like she was listening to him admitting the reality of his situation, rather than fighting it, or pretending it didn’t exist. In her haste to express how tender and affectionate she felt towards him in this moment, Elena didn’t even answer him at first. Instead, she simply bent down, sweeping her grandson up off the floor as she stood up, sizing him up as she held him out in front of her for a few moments, before finally bringing him in towards her face and planting a big, tender kiss on his little cheek.

“Oh little Jack!” she cried happily, kissing him again on his other cheek, “Of COURSE I’ll help you! Do you really think that I’d abandon my poor little shrinking grandson to slave away all alone!? I know how demanding my daughter can be, even though she always means well. Don’t you worry, little guy — big grandma’s always gonna have your back, no matter HOW small you get!”

Right at the word “how,” Elena had stuck her index finger into Jack’s little belly, shaking and wiggling it playfully, without even realizing what she was doing. Jack squealed out in laughter as he wriggled his little body in her grasp, his body suddenly devoted to the involuntary motion of escaping her ticking finger. For a couple moments, Elena didn’t even realize what was going on, and looked at her grandson with a slightly-puzzled, bemused expression. When it quickly became clear that she had been ticking him, however, her face lit up with devious delight.

“Ooooo I didn’t realize my little grandson was sooooo ticklish!” laughed Elena. She held up her big hand in front of Jack’s face, baring her fingers like claws.

“N-no…” began Jack, shaking his head in fear even as his mouth was twisted upward in helpless laughter, “No, n-no, please…p-please, don’t — Aaaaaauughahahahahahahahaha!!”

Elena had swiftly cradled his body in her arm as she brought her clawed hand down straight onto his vulnerable stomach, wriggling her fingers crazily as she buried them into the soft, prone flesh of his belly.

“Aw, don’t what, Jack?” she teased, sticking her tongue down at him as her eyes went wide. “You don’t want to be tickled!? But why not, Jack? Why not?? You seem to like it soooo much! And the harder and faster I go, the more you seem to like it! Watch!”

She redoubled her efforts, willing her tormenting fingers to go even faster and harder as she buried them deeper and deeper into Jack’s little stomach.

“AAAAAAAAUGHHAHAUGHHAHAHAHAGGGGHHHHAAAAHH!” yelled Jack, his mouth wide open in helpless, pitiful laughter. There was nothing he could do to prevent his grandmother’s brutal onslaught. His face turned bright red as tears began flowing from his eyes.

“Adoojoobadoo!” laughed Elena, shaking her head down at Jack like he was a little child. “Does the little boy like that? Does he like to be tickled!? Oooooo yes he’s just sooooo ticklish isn’t he!? Adoojoodoodoo!”

Jack’s eyes were strained wide open with panic. His grandmother didn’t seem to understand that she was making him totally lose control of himself. His little cock was already a little hard from the humiliation of having to ask Elena to help him with his chores, but now that she was mercilessly tickling him, Jack realized that his dick was getting hard for another reason — he had to pee! He was laughing so hard that his tiny, flexing abdominal muscles were pushing down on his bladder, and Elena’s huge, tickling hand was also steadily migrating downward, towards his lower stomach and crotch, putting even more pressure on his bladder in the process.

“G-Grannnnmaaaahahahahahaha!!” cried Jack, as his little chest heaved up and down in desperation.

“Heheh WHAAAAT, little Jack!?” Elena teased, rolling her eyes playfully at him as she dug in and tickled even harder. “What isssssss it!? Does that tickle!? Does that just tickle soooo much that your little body can’t staaaaand it?? Hahaha, and you can’t do anything about it, can you, little boy? Ohhhhh noooooo, no you can’t! There’s no escape Jack! Nothing to do but just have me tickle and tickle and TICKLE you until you just can’t STAND it anymore! Hahaha, I could just tickle you insane!!”

That did it. The combination of the pressure on his bladder, plus Elena’s dirty talk that actually made his cock harden up in arousal, was all that Jack needed to push him over the edge completely. With a pitiful, squealing whine, he lost control completely and felt the hot urine begin to shoot out into his pants, quickly wetting them all the way through. It took Elena a few moments to realize what was going on, but when she finally did, she stopped tickling and began shaking in laughter.

“Hahaha, oh my god, Jack!” Elena burst out, unable to contain her mirth, “You actually peed yourself! Haha I didn’t realize that you were about to bust!” She “tisked” her tongue, not in serious censure, but more in a playful kind of way. “Well now, we can’t have you walking around the house in pee-stained pants and underwear, now can we? Haha, come on Jack — off with them both! Thankfully this all happened right next to your sister’s washing machine, huh?”

“Y-you…you want me to…to t-take off my pants!?” Jack stuttered.

“Well of courrrrrse!” chuckled Elena, bopping him playfully on the nose. She was still cradling him in her arm. “You don’t want to walk around in piss-pants all day long, do you? Imagine what your mother would say! Or you sister! No, no, it just won’t do, Jack. Come on, take those pants off!”

“B-but…but grandma, I-I’m embarrassed!” replied Jack desperately.

“Pssshh what are you worried about?” chuckled Elena, petting his cheek as she stared down lovingly at him. “Do you not want me to see your tiny little penis?”

Jack had no response to this. Of course his grandmother was right — that was exactly what he was afraid of. But she had shocked him by mentioning it out loud, in such a cavalier fashion. Elena noticed his shock and laughed heartily down at him, her big breasts vibrating and jiggling against his prone little body, supported by her single arm.

“Come on Jack!” laughed Elena, reaching her big hand down and threading her huge fingers into the waistband of his pants, “You’ve got nothing to be ashamed of!” Jack instinctively tried to grab onto his grandmother’s wrist, to prevent her from doing what she was about to do, but he may as well have been trying to manipulate the movements of a marble statue. She was so strong compared to him now that she didn’t even register his resistance. In a matter of seconds, she had peeled off his pants, tossed them in the washer, poured in a little soap, and started the cycle.

“Mmmm, yep! Just like I thought!” Elena laughed softly, with a little wink towards him. “My little grandson is totally proportional…and small all over!”

Jack opened his mouth to complain about the teasing, but no sound came out. In any case, it wasn’t like he could really argue with her. His cock was pretty small, even if it was proportional.

“So anyway, like I was saying, Jack,” continued Elena, giving him a little bounce in her arm as she sat back down on the stool. “I’d be happy to help you with all your chores. And, you know, it gets me thinking…I know that Sadie pretty much bullied Alice into moving herself in here, and I really don’t wanna badger my granddaughter anymore, especially as she’s trying to maintain the delicate balance between hosting your mother and taking care of you…but I’ve been thinking Jack…if I’m gonna be helping you with your chores, it might make sense for me to ask Alice about the possibility of me moving in here too. What do you think about that? You think there’s room enough in this house for three big ladies and one sweet, adorable little guy?”

“I…I…th-think so, um, y-yeah,” stammered Jack. He always had trouble speaking around all the huge women in his family these days, but right now he was having even more trouble than usual. The main reason was that he was now basically naked (except for a t-shirt), cradled in his grandmother’s arm, with his semi-erect cock exposed to the air, pointing straight out into the laundry room. And as Elena continued talking about how she would be yet another towering, buxom female presence in the house, to join with the already-intimidating duo of Sadie and Alice, Jack wasn’t able to help getting harder and harder. But Elena just talked on, not seeming to notice.

“Hmmm, but see — and I’m just thinking out loud here Jack — I think that it’s a little too soon for that,” she mused, absentmindedly wrapping her whole hand around his thigh as she pursed her lips and stared indistinctly up at the ceiling. “It might be too much of a giveaway if I insisted on staying right away. Sadie is sharp, and she’d definitely suspect something was up, wouldn’t you think?”

“Y-yeah…um…she…she w-would,” Jack panted, forcing the words out more than speaking them. His cock was almost completely hard now. He tried to will it to relent and go back down, but the feel of his grandmother’s huge hand effortlessly wrapping around his thigh, compounded with her unabated chatter about permanently living with him, was setting a whole host of fantasies in motion that Jack couldn’t stop. He started having flashes of the future…with Alice, Sadie, and Elena all standing high over him, their enormous, curvy hips far, far out of reach, and their heavy, gargantuan breasts so high over his head that he stood completely in their shadow. He couldn’t even reach Elena’s knees…her thigh-high platform boots were taller than he was…

“Yes, so I think I should probably wait a few more days,” continued Elena, her voice snapping Jack back to the present, “Just so we can kind of eeeeease my daughter into the whole arrangement, you know? Get her used to having me around a little more often first. But Jack, here’s where you come in: during these next few days, there’s something verrrrry, very important I need you to do for me.”

“Wh-what is it grandma?” asked Jack, as he pretended to act normally, while devoting all of his energy to getting rid of his erection. Suddenly, though, he was interrupted in his efforts, because Elena had arched her elegant neck down over him, so that her smiling face was completely filling his vision.

“I need you to get smaller, Jack.”

Elena’s smooth, sexy, but firm words were a blow to Jack’s efforts to control his arousal. It was like her voice had gone straight down into his crotch, into the base of his cock, and stirred everything up. His face flushed a deeper red as his cock twitched, inflating further still.

“B-But grandma…I, I don’t want to get too small!” Jack protested. He was hoping that he could somehow talk his way out of his inexorable arousal, but this was looking increasingly unlikely.

“Mmmm, I knowwww Jack, I knowwww,” cooed Elena, petting his cheek affectionately. “But you’re going to get smaller, sooner or later. And you see, when you’re small enough that you can’t even do normal things around the house anymore, when you can’t even reach the doorknobs any more…you know, stuff like that…then Sadie won’t even think to put up any resistance to my moving in. See, haha? I’ve got it all figured out, little guy!”

“But grandma,” continued Jack in his fruitless protest, “Th-that…could take a l-long time! I m-mean…we don’t even, uhm…know how f-fast I’m shrinking, and…and I don’t know if it’s —”

“Yes, yes, Jack, that’s right!” interrupted Elena, nodding her head down at him in exaggeration, like he was a small child. “That’s why I’m gonna need you to focus, Jack. That’s why I need you to devote yourself, day and night, to concentrating hard on getting smaller, on shrinking for me, so I can move in and help take care of you!”

Jack knew that there was definitely some twisted logic in what his grandmother was saying, but his brain was becoming increasingly scrambled by his lust, which was approaching a boiling point. He could almost feel the cum beginning to bubble in his little balls.

“Just think about how BIG I’ll be, Jack,” persisted Elena, smiling down lovingly on him, not letting up for a moment as she continued her searing assault on his already-prone, submissive mind. “I see how you’ve taken to having a gigantic angel for a sister, and a huge, powerful taskmaster for a mother. Don’t think I haven’t noticed, little man! And just think of how excited you’ll be to have a goddess-sized grandmother! Mmmmm, just THINK about it, Jack! I’ll help you with your chores…I’ll help dress you…I’ll help feed you…I’ll help you do everything! Oh I know, I know, I won’t step on Alice’s toes, but even she needs a break every now and again. And it’ll just be sooooo special, Jack! A goddess-sized grandmother, feeding and loving and snuggling her adorable little shrinking grandson, as he gets smaller and smaller and SMALLER every day.”

Jack’s face felt like a furnace, and he frantically tried to turn away from Elena. But she easily just held him there in her arm, cradled like a child. Looking into his face, she sensed his impending orgasm, and without a word, she simply put her forefinger under his little cock, just in time. Panting out in helpless ecstasy, Jack’s entire body seized up, and he squirted all over his grandmother’s finger and hand.

*Bloooop* *Blip* *Blooooop*

The laundry room was silent except for Jack’s agonized, ecstatic pants, and the light, barely-perceptible sound of the cum rocketing out of his engorged cock. Elena let him finish, looking down on the mess with interest as she bit her lip. It was almost strange that her reaction was so muted, but in Elena’s calmness was the implication that this would be the first of many such occurrences.

After Jack was done, she wiped off her hands, put Jack carefully down on his feet, and stood up, rising up, up and up beyond him, until his eyes were staring right into the middle of her full thighs. Grinning down at him, she grabbed a pair of “tiny underwear” from a stack on the dryer and dangled them just out of his reach for a few moments, before finally lowering them enough to allow Jack to grab them and put them on.

“Now you let me finish up with the laundry and your mom’s heels, ok?” she said amiably. “You’re a little too tired out for chores right now, I think!”

“Th-thanks,” panted Jack. His mind was still reeling — he couldn’t believe what had just happened, and his grandmother’s casual geniality made it all the more surreal.

“Now go see your sister, ok?” Elena said. “She’s probably out in the garden right now, and I know she wants to see you.”

Jack nodded and turned to leave, still totally dazed, in his oversized shirt (which looked even baggier on him now than it had a few minutes before) and a little pair of underwear.

“Oh and Jack?” called Elena after him. He turned around and looked up at her.

“Don’t forget to shrink for me,” she giggled, shaking her ample curves with her laughter, as she winked down at him, playfully, though with clear expectation that he would follow through.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep