- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is fairly short, like our hero.

Theo saw Camille filling the hallway, fifteen feet of curv s and a face hidden in shadow.

He decided to step toward her, tell her what was happening and get her to stop being a bitch.

The words came out sounding suspiciously like a sad exasperated whimper of “Oh, please, no”.

He had nothing.

His eyes went to the floor and had to steady himself against the wall. His knees wanted to buckle, and he decided to let them. He couldn't look up this time.  He couldn't look up at Camille's ridiculously massive and powerful body and expect to stay sane. His heartbeat was already filling his throat.  The fear had rolled on top of him, and was sitting on him with all its weight, much like Gen had earlier.

Somewhere way above, he heard a voice say, “Theo? Theo?”  He couldn't tell whose voice it was, his head as so clouded.

“I told her what happened,” Gen said from somewhere above him. “I told her it was my fault.”

“Theo, man, relax. I can hear your heart rate right now. If you think I'm gonna hurt you, I'm not.”

“Hear my what?”

They had both stopped moving from either direction. He looked over to Camille, who had both hands up. He turned to Gen, who had her hands gripping each other in front of her.

Gen said, “Were you just trying to escape out the window?”

Theo sighed. No way to go x plain that.  It was really embarrassing. “Yeah. I woke up with you in my bedroom and I don't even remember how I got there. Don't know if I could get you to leave.  Thought I was done.”  He turned to look up at Camille. “You can hear my heart rate?”

Camille ignored it and said, “We took you in there. Gen was freaked out, maybe worse than you are. She thought she killed you for a minute.” Camille threw her head back, looking at the ceiling eight or so feet above her. I probably shouldn't have let her sleep in there, but she was really upset and worried about you.”

Theo looked over at Gen.  He couldn't see her well but he could see her putting her hand to her face.  Then he could hear her crying. The squeaky, ragged breaths coming from deep inside.  Trying not to, but failing.

It seemed totally out of place and totally normal at the same time.  He got up and went to Gen.  “Hey,” he said, not sure how to follow up. Normally he’d hug a girl in this situation, but at the moment he was staring up past her belly button to see her face, contorted in pain, trying to turn away from him.

“Uh hey...” He reached up to place his hands on her forearms, raising himself on tiptoes. “Could you... pick me up?”

She hesitated, then leaned down, grasping him around the ribs.  He managed not to grimace from the soreness, but he was glad no ribs showed any sign of a break.

She had him up high, holding his weight easily.  He could see the tears glistening now, closeup.

He reached out to put his arms around her neck and embraced her as tightly as he could.  “It’s okay,” he kept saying. “I'm gonna be fine.”

“I'm so sorry,” was her answer over and over. She hugged him tightly, just tightly enough. He could breathe fine, his bruises weren't complaining, and he felt stable against her.

“Hey,” Theo dropped his voice to a whisper, “the joke was actually kinda funny.”

Gen laughed.  He could feel her cheek muscles pull back in a smile.

He felt Camille approach behind him, and he was nearly swallowed in the darkness between them.  He looked up to see her kissing Gen on the top of her head. Camille put her arms around the both of them.

Theo definitely noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra.  Her huge, soft breasts spread across his entire back.  Theo decided to get on the ground before his body… reacted.  While still being held aloft by sixteen year old Gen. All it took was a release of his embrace around her neck.  

Then he leaned to one side while looking at the floor. She reacted to the cue. Perfect.

His feet touched the ground and Theo was satisfied.  No hesitation or worry about his lack of control.  He looked straight up as the two giantesses embraced above him.

It was still new to him, humbling to look.  Two women taller than houses, both still growing, both stronger than any ten men he’d ever met, and both beautiful.

Camille said, “ Do you want to make popcorn?” As they broke their embrace and moved past him toward the living room. Gen was pretty eager.  He could see the bounce in her step and it made him smile.

He turned to head back to his room but Camille called out to him.  “Theo!”  And he stood in front of his door, watching her silhouette rise higher and higher in his field of view until she blocked everything.

“What?”

She dropped to one knee, with a vague faraway smile, looking down at him like they were meeting for the first time. He was staring back up at her, as imposing as ever, but less full on intimidating now.

Theo said, “I had a question I wanted to ask.”

“Shoot.”

It didn't feel right.  This was not the moment to ask weird personal questions about her race’s history. But it wasn't intimidation making him change his mind.  And that was progress.

Theo asked, “How much does she actually weigh?”

Camille shrugged. “Four hundred,maybe four oh five. That's in kilos.”  She eyed him and said. “I feel like that's not what you wet gonna ask.”  

Theo shrugged.  “I was curious.”

She dropped the other knee and sat directly on the floor, leaning against the wall. She folded her legs next to her. And she was still way taller than he was. “Come watch a movie with us,” she said.

“I would, but I want to lay down a while.” Theo rubbed his lower back.  Seemed like there was some strain back there.

“We’ll do it in my room. We’ll all get in bed, watch a movie.  You can help pick.”

Theo felt there was something he was missing here. He had become ultra-alert around Camille. Her extreme physical presence gave him incentive to pay really close attention to her words, her moods. There was an intensity, a warmth in her voice that made his heart race. It was too direct for flirting, but she was definitely looking at him like a cat maybe watching a fat, slow bird.  Theo said,”You, and me, and your... baby sister?”

“It’s laying in bed watching a movie. Cuddling up with friends. We’re pretty big on touching, as a culture.”

Theo thought the idea of laying of bed with Camille was even more enticing than it was scary.  Heck, the little one had nearly crushed him. But she was such a wonder to look at, and to touch.

“I'm trying not to do something stupid.” She looked down, and he saw something he hadn't seen in the twenty four odd hours since they had met: vulnerability.

“I watched you do something awesome for my baby sister when she didn't deserve it, but she needed it.” She shook her head. “If you go to bed now, I’ll be knocking on your door as soon as Gen falls asleep.”

Okay, it was way past flirting. Theo stammered for a moment. “Wait, you're telling me if I go to my room you're gonna come by later... and I'm supposed to choose watching a movie over that?”

“Listen.  You are super cute.  And you got a slow burn sexy thing going.”

Theo was starting to feel warm.  He was aware of his heartbeat, which was moving into his throat. Or possibly his pants.

 “But the problem is, this isn't lust, it's real affection. Probably won't go away as easily.”

“How is laying in bed with you gonna be better?”

“That's no big deal.  We’re a really physical group, culturally. That's why we all want to pick you up.  It's not seriously sexual.  Flirtatious, sometimes. As long as I can have Gen as our unwitting Chaperone, we’ll be fine. One of us stays in that room, nothing stupid will happen.”

“You know I could still just say no, too, right?” Theo mused. “If you came to my room, I could still do the mature thing, or whatever.  And say no.”

Her expression was blank as she said, “No you couldn't.”

Theo laughed. “Oh I don't get a say so?”

“Well, I outweigh you by well over a ton, and more importantly, I have tits. I think you'd be at a disadvantage.”

Theo frowned a bit, chewing on what she said. It was a problematic way of looking at male sexuality, that straight men always said yes to a as pretty girl.  Being that women were so much bigger and stronger where she was from, that was.  Dangerous way to dismiss consent. Even more problematic because it was almost inarguably accurate as far as males were concerned.

But she had told him all of this for a reason.  She had really opened up, and given him a choice. In fact, she was forcing him to make the choice.

Going back to his room would be one statement. If she came back to his room and he opened the door, they would probably be beyond talking.

She had let him know there was an emotional component, which probably meant an implied amount of commitment.  That was a really bad idea, considering they just became roommates a day previous.  And even though they really liked each other, they didn't really know each other.

If things went poorly, and he made some the mistakes he made at least once in his relationship history? He pictured a fifteen foot tall version of Keandra Riley, raging at him after they had left that ill-fated house party five years ago. He shuddered so visibly that Camille asked, “Are you cold?”

By choosing to watch the movie, he was making a more prudent decision.  Less dangerous. And from what he could tell, it wasn't shutting the door to sex, or even a relationship, down the line. But would it be cowardly?

He hated being read by subtext.

He took two steps and jumped straight up. He got his hand on the back of her neck, but not enough to find purchase. He felt her huge, very warm hands on his back, holding him in up, pushing him into place. She laughed. The look of complete surprise on her face was a thrill.

He went in for a kiss.

There was an element of awkwardness  based on the sheer size of her mouth.  Her lips were pulling back into a smile, and for just a moment, Theo thought he might have to kiss her front teeth. Would that be kinda sexy or really not sexy? No way to get lip lock that way. Her teeth were  over an inch square.

Damn, she was big.

She leaned back just a bit, which Theo found encouraging. When he lips came together, time stopped.  He felt her hand, one covering his whole upper back and pushing him forward. The other was covering, his whole ass, with room to cup both cheeks at once.

The power he felt in her hands, and the heat from her chest, threatened to overwhelm his senses.  She was enveloping Theo from all sides at once, surrounding him.

Then her lips pulled tight to form a light lock on his face. There was a wave of panic that passed through him quickly, and he was starting to get used to those around her. The skin of his face pulled lightly toward the vacuum she was making with her mouth, before she loosened it. He felt a light sensation, a breeze wrapping his cheeks.  The coolness of the residual moisture from the lips felt like the water of a cool lake lapping at his skin.

Then she pulled back, with the surprise she'd suppressed during what felt like a single hour long kiss.

“Gen is right over there.”

Theo said,  “ Listen, I just wanted to establish, early on in our friendship, that I am never going to be your brother.  If I get stuck in some kind of friend zone and realize I don’t wanna be, okay.  That’s fine. But brother? No ma’am.  Gen can be my sister, I always wanted a little sister. But I ain’t gonna be your brother.”

She smiled. “Friend, then?”

Theo noticed she was still holding him up. He said, “I'm just not voluntarily waiving my right for a lewd attempt on your honor at a later date.”

“Lewd attempt, huh?” Camille let him drop.  He hit the floor, managing to maintain his balance. Then he looked up at Camille, who stood, slowly rising  to her towering, dizzying, frightening full height, eight feet directly above him.

He could barely see the top half of her face on the other side of the projection of her bosom. She said, “Well...  You come at the queen, you better not miss.”

And she was gone.