- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about all the sitting around talking.  Like I said, I'm into the tension of the situation.

Walking next to Camille was surreal. Her skin was the most gorgeous hint-of-caramel, smooth as any he’d ever seen, and all he was seeing at this vantage point was the massive expanse stretched right over the sweeping muscles of her thighs and calves. Her knee was chest high, verging on throat high. Hips two feet above him at their widest. Waist completely out of reach, he doubted he could reach it standing on a chair. Her face was just... way up there.

Theo was not the only short guy walking around the Atlasian village, but he was the only one walking around with Camille Guillaume. That seemed to draw some attention.

She seemed to be asking for it that day. She called out to a couple sitting under a tree in the park. They eagerly waved back. The guy was sitting in his girlfriend’s lap. He was pretty sure the guy was Atlasian, which would have made him an eight footer.

Camille was walking particularly slow, so he didn't have to hurry his stride. Her knees were chest level to him in her thin sandals. He could see every muscle working under the skin of her diamond shaped calves. They seemed to be as big as he was, all by themselves. He fought the strong urge to reach out and touch them.

It was about three blocks, big blocks, to the downtown area, and it seemed almost everyone knew Camille though it was obvious she didn't really know them.

“Cam!” one guy said, running over. Camille waved politely, and he reminded her he was “Frank, from Psych 350?"

Camille looked down at him. “Yeah,” she said. She didn’t say it with conviction.

"We talked at the concert last night.” He was a head taller than Luc, over two feet taller than Theo, and muscle bound. He was still just below waist high to Camille, tops. “There's a real tight local band, Fountaineer, gonna play at The Shine Saturday?”

“Yeah, I heard about that. I was excited but my roomie’s coming my back in a couple of days. I gotta see what she's up for... but If we go, I'll definitely come find you.”

“Yeah, do that. We’ll buy you guys a drink.”

“I’ll hold you to that, and I don't drink the cheap stuff,” she said.

“Great,” the guy said, and started to step around her, started to accelerate, and almost directly into, or over, Theo. It happened fast. Theo was expecting him to go one way, and his momentum was going to put him directly in the giant’s path. Guy had to weigh close to half a ton.

Camille’s right hand came out, her palm against Frank’s chest, slowing him with enough force Theo heard him grunt as the air left his lungs.

That was the first time Frank actually looked down, and saw Theo.

“Careful, Frank!” Camille said.

“Oh,” Frank said with surprise. Then he said, “Oh,” again, this time with disappointment.

“This is our roommate, Theo. Any of you guys runs him over, me and Roxanne both gonna be pissed.” She said it with a smile and a chuckle, but she didn't sound like she was joking.

The way Frank apologized, he didn't think so either. Before yesterday, he would have been by far the biggest human being Theo had ever seen. He was cowed by Camille. Theo was pretty sure she could have put him on the ground with the one hand.

Theo resolved to never be late with his share of the bills.

After Frank hurried off, Camille turned to Theo. She reached down to take Theo’s hand. “I want you to touch me more.”

Theo’s eyebrows went way up.

She squatted low, at least low for her. She was about Frank's height at that point, which put her at about eight and a half feet.

Wow.

She put his hand against the warm, supple skin of her thigh. “I know you people are prudes, right, but when you're walking next to me? Just put your hand on my thigh whenever.” She patted his hand against her thigh a few times. “ If you need to get my attention, or just to make sure I know exactly where you are so I don’t knock you over. Okay?”

She stood, and Theo kept his hand there as long as he could. The thigh rose until the spot he was touching slipped above his reach.

Just... Damn. She was so enormous.

They got a table outside, where it was nearly empty. As he figured, the tables were high. He'd been alarmed when Camille asked for a booster seat, but it was very much necessary. Luckily it fit under the table, instead of having a tray in the front like a toddler. Still felt wrong.

He looked up at her. It was not a bad seat from his position. He was always having to back up, or at some strange angle. Finally he got to see the girl he saw on the online photo, and... wow.

Her skin was golden brown, her blonde hair tied back. She was made up, but casual. Full lips and exotic Asian features. Stunning, and bigger than life. Full, firm breasts that jiggled just enough that he couldn't not notice every she made a slight move.

Camille said, “You're staring at my tits?”

He was embarrassed. Theo was glad his skin was dark and didn't blush easily. He could feel it in his ears. But she seemed more idly curious than angry. He said, “You kind of take up a lot of my field of view in general.” She cocked her head sardonically. “Okay, yeah, I mean. I'm a straight college guy and they're twice the size of my head. What am I gonna do?”

“Hey, guys like boobs, I can dig it. Even most girls kinda do, at least a little. They're fun. I actually always felt I was on the smallish side, but probably not to you, huh?”

“Definitely not to me.”

“Great. A boob man,” she mumbled. “That could present a problem.”

“I didn't mean disrespect here, I mean obviously...”

“No, it's fine, you can check out my boobs. I'm not shy.” She looked down at her breasts, cupped them in her shirt. Full round slopes formed and pushed up toward her collarbone. “Small, but I sure like ‘em.”

Small, she said. To Theo, he judged them as more than a handful. And her hands took an awful lot to fill. He realized he was staring again. So did she.

“Hey...” she said, like she was just starting a thought.

She took her right hand off her right breast, let it fall. Theo watched it bounce. And bounce, and bounce. She leaned forward, still holding up the left one. Her right hand held straight and vertical, she stretched it all the way across a table that could have held Theo first car with room to spare. He had a moment where his body started to react again at the sight of this apex predator reaching for him. He resisted.

She touched the side of her hand solemnly to his left shoulder then to his right. As if she were knighting him. She pulled the hand back and released her other breast.

“You now have... PERMISSION...” she emphasized the last word, “to stare at my tits.” She waved a finger at him. “These rights are non transferable, and do not include touching... unless otherwise notified. Gonna be honest here, Theo, it's just easier for me if I can let the girls breathe when I walk around the apartment sometimes.”

“I certainly have no objections.” Theo said. Then he changed his tone to something more serious. “I hope you're not mad at Gen, I really was curious.”

Camille smiled. “You're brave. I like how you're standing up for my sister. You're full of shit, though.”

Theo sighed. “So why'd you want to come here?”

“I needed to talk to you alone... so I can set expectations, maybe we can even get some basic ground rules.”

This was important, Theo thought.  He tried to think if he had any rules of his own. “Sure, like what?”

“I want you to lean on us. Me and Roxanne, even Gen when she's around. Because big girls can get aggressive when they want. And you are not going to be able to put up a fight. You’re just not. Not even with weapons.

Theo bit back his ego, because near as he could tell, she was right.

"Me, Roxanne, we’re all like your big sisters...”

Sisters, she said, with those boobs still looking back at him. Again, Theo’s impulse was to protest. But he held back.

“...even though I think we're all younger than you. But the point is, if anyone screws with you, we’re the ones to handle it. If you ever feel unsafe or unsure, call one of us. I promise I'm here to keep you safe, we won't hurt you.”

“Okay,” Theo said, still struggling with the idea of calling his hot female roommates for safety. “Well, thanks.”

“My... one caveat... is this. My sixteen year old sister has a crush on you. If you take advantage of that, the deal is off and I will... most definitely... hurt you.”

Theo’s heart skipped three beats and his eyes went wide. “Of course not!”

“I want you to try to be on your toes with all these girls here. And the occasional guy. They can be dangerous to you. But I don't want you to ever, ever be afraid of me or Roxanne, Theo. Unless you touch Gen, then, yes, you should be absolutely terrified. I don’t even want to think of how badly I’d...”

A cold shiver went up Theo’s spine and back down. His mouth worked for a long moment without sound. “I.. I-I j-just turned twenty-one. I-I don't have interest in high school girls.” He sounded like he was pleading.

“Great! Then we're good,” She smiled, flippantly. She took a sip of her coffee, and made a face. She reached for the sugar. “I just didn't want any misunderstanding. I feel like to you, Gen might not look that young. Since grown earth women are built pre-pubescent to me.”

Theo thought it might be a joke, and flashed a smile.

“Yeah, I had this run-in with a girl as a teenager. I was thirteen, developed this huge crush on my friend’s sister. Thought she was our age, found out she was like still nine. It was crazy. She was so tall for a nine-year-old.”

Camille turned her head a little, furrowed her brow. Eyeing him from the side. He realized he was not helping his case.

“No, it was the age where girls were taller and she was too, so I assumed... I just... I was really embarrassed and I refused to talk to her the rest of the summer. My point is that I really have a thing about not dating girls who seem young.”

“Yeah.” Camille was still eyeing Theo with real concern. “So obviously, Gen could overpower you, physically. Girls are crazy at that age so I can't say definitively that won't happen. I'm going to trust a twenty-one year old to figure a way out of it. Right? That's fair I think.”

He sat up straight, and said as clearly as he was able, “Listen, Camille, I'm not going to try to hook up with any teenage girls.” He jabbed the table for emphasis.

“I’m really only concerned bout the one. So... don't be jumpy. Bang anyone else you want. Just not Gen. Or her twin brother if he ever comes here. Don't want to seem sexist.”

Theo realized he was a little out of breath. The server, a bald black man at a mere seven feet tall, dropped off glasses of water, two different sizes. Theo gulped half of his down.

“Yeah well. I can promise you I'm equally interested in your younger brother and sister...”

Camille tossed her spoon into her cup of coffee, shaking her head. “Theo...”

“That means zero, okay? Zero.” He was babbling. And trying to be funny, which only made for more babbling.

“Okay. In fairness I’d probably be saying this if she was eighteen. She’s still my little sister.”

He had to regain his cool. “She has a twin?”

Camille sighed. “Gaspard and Genevieve. That’s why she’s visiting. They needed some time apart.” She laughed now, and brushed her blonde hair back. “There really can't be anything worse then being the male half of an Atlasian set of Twins.”

Theo wasn't sure what she meant.“Because she's bigger?” Surely their cultural norms accounted for that.

“Actually, he’s bigger, until the age of, like, fifteen. Until a girl gets her first growth spurt, we’re just like girls on earth. Guys are a lot bigger, stronger. And, they're dicks. Gaspard and Genevieve are extremely close, but they fight and compete and argue like crazy. And Gaspard always won. Atlasian guys are terrible at that age. But that's nothing compared to how bad girls get once they get through hat first growth spurt. When he hit two meters, Gen was only about one sixty. When he was two thirty, she was two oh five. But by the time he hits two forty five, fifteen more centis? By that time, Gen’s closing in on three hundred, her muscle structure levels up, and she’s just getting started. That’s how the cycle is. Just like that, he’ll never compete with her again on any physical level. He’s at an impossible disadvantage that will get bigger every single day for ten years. And she is SO physically aggressive with him.

“8How aggressive? She hits him?”

“She doesn't have to. He can't push back. Can't move her, can't outrun her. He's not even the sharp twin. But yeah, I think she gets rough some way.”

Theo stared at Camille blankly. “That's so disappointing. Doesn't seem like her.”

“Remember when she was holding you in the air and you wanted to be put down?”

Theo nodded. He remembered it. It was maybe half a minute she had him in the air over her. He felt completely helpless, and probably was. Then, an inch from the ground, she stopped until he gave an acknowledgment, that it was up to her, not up to him. That might drive a guy mad every day. Especially knowing it's not stopping, because she was tied to him for life. And she was only going to get bigger. And bigger. And bigger some more.

Ten years of explosive growth, and the poor guy was only a year in with Gen. And even the towering creature in front of him was only halfway through.

“Twins are a weird dynamic,” Camille said. “Volatile. Now, she’s also crazy overprotective of him, which makes me happy. Girls at school can't get within ten feet of him without Gen in their face. Even Roxanne, after she got her growth spurt. Obviously, Gaspard doesn't appreciate that as much as I do. But hey, I know he's safe when she's around.”

Theo said, “Well, if she's as protective as you are, he’ll live forever. Likely with his virginity intact.”

Camille laughed. “Yeah, well, maybe I deserved that.”

The server returned, with the food. Camille had incorporated his order into hers, which made sense. He wanted a couple of eggs, couple of sausages and toast. She ordered ten pounds of eggs, eight pounds of sausage, two loaves of toast, and to his delight, a gallon of grits.

Theo was thinking about the twin brother. Theo didn't have a sister himself. He had a bigger cousin, he loved him but fought with a lot when he was a kid. Those fights sucked. But God love him, Rennie wasn't too bright.

Theo said to Camille, “So Gaspard can't fight back, can't push her off him, can't outrun her.”

She shook her head. “No, those days are gone for good.”

“You know what works, you point the other direction.” Theo pointed over Camille’s shoulder. He widened his eyes. “Then you say ‘behind you!’ And when they look, you run.”

Camille regarded him calmly. She looked over her shoulder, then back at Theo. “I don't think that would work.”

Theo said, “It works. The first time, anyway.”

Camille ignored that.  She said, "Let me ask one of those stupid getting-to-know-you questions.”

“Shoot,” Theo said.

“How much do you weigh?”

He chuckled. Once again, it was that feeling that his answer was going to embarrass him. “One sixty-five,” Theo said.

“Kilos?” She asked.

He shook his head head. “Pounds. That's seventy seven kilos.”

She only said, “Hunh.” Like his answer was intriguing. But there was a twinkle in her eye.

“Just say it. Whatever you’re thinking.”

He saw the smirk come to the surface, as Camille’s brow furrowed. “It's just that... there's a bar down the street, serves a seventy five kilo steak.” She looked at him waiting for a response, nodding her head as Theo searched for something to say.

Camille continued, “If you can eat it in one sitting, your meal is free.”

“Well. That's a bit disturbing.”

“Yeah, that’s why I didn't just say it.”

“Thanks,” Theo said. “So, Cami...”

Camille paused with her fork holding a half pound of pork over her plate. Her eyes slowly tracked up to Theo’s face.

“I- I mean, Camille,” he corrected. It frustrated him how easily she could intimidate him at her size. “How much do you weigh?”

“Okay, well...” she paused.

“Is that something I can't ask a woman still?”

“Why not? Shit, you earthers got so many hang ups. No, I was worried you don't want to know. When you guys estimate it, you way, way undershoot it. Then you freak when you hear it.”

“Okay, that only makes me want to hear it more.”

She laughed again. “Oh my God, you really are cute. Seriously, be careful of strange big girls. You kind of worry me.”

It was a real compliment coming from this gorgeous woman, and it felt really good. For a moment, he forgot he was sitting in a booster seat and still having to look up to make eye contact.

“I notice you didn't tell me your weight though.”

She winced. “And you’re sharp, too.” She grabbed her huge spoon, picking up a huge mound of eggs. “In pounds. Two thousand six hundred.”

Theo blinked. He wasn't gonna freak. No reason to freak. He blinked again. “You weigh two thousand, six hundred pounds.”

She said, “Two thousand, six hundred and twenty one pounds.” She nodded, and stuffed the pile of eggs in her mouth. She seemed to think about it as she chewed. She swallowed loudly. “Two thousand six hundred twenty one and a half.” Theo was still searching for something to say. She loaded up a fork with a mound of sausage bigger than his fist, and wolfed it down. “Two thousand, six hundred and twenty THREE.”

Theo offered to get the check, but Camille refused him decisively. “We are the most expensive creatures in the galaxy. And we know it. You saw how much I ate. Like half your body weight. You're really sweet, but you're biting off more than you can chew.”

He figured that was true. The cost of the specialized dorm, any transportation, cooling costs, all of that on top of the food required to fuel someone fifteen times his weight.

Well over a literal ton, Camille weighed. The thought occurred to Theo that the combined weight of those boobs she thought were small was probably like forty or fifty pounds.

All that mass took a lot of resources, and a lot of maintenance.