- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I think I finally figured out the formatting required for here. I hope this turns out alright. This chapter contains a lot more fetish content than the last including Insertion, Mouth Play, Nipple Play, Gentle, and a few others I'm probably not thinking of. I hope you enjoy!!

Antheb had no time to think as the tangerine tinted giantess deposited him into her bosom, his body tumbling a bit over the soft flesh before finding a nook in between the two peachy orbs and slowly sinking into a valley of orange cleavage.


He heard Ksti giggle as he tried to use his hands to keep him from sinking further into her, his soft grey palms sinking into her breasts like the softest pillows imaginable, except these pillows where at least two heads higher than him, and constantly wanting him to be pushed down deeper into their citrus scented depths. He was barely keeping his head up as it was, and judging by the smile on Ksti's face she knew exactly how much trouble he was having.


"So how have you been Anth?" Asked the goddess from above, her honey scented voice washing over him.


"You know," he responded. "I've been around the galaxy, smuggling things here and there."


"Smuggle anything in here?"


Antheb laughed half-heartedly. "No, I've been pretty good about not bringing any attention to your palace." He replied with a hint of sarcasm in his last few words.


"Ooh, my palace! I like it" She teased, hugging her breasts together and in doing so, squishing Antheb between the two mounds of flesh. When she released, despite his efforts not to, he sunk a bit further into her cleavage, much to her delight.


"Having a tough time there?" She cooed at him.


"Oh shut up."


"Well, that's no way to speak to your queen, is it?" Ksti said, letting her mango scented breath flow down from her mouth and surround Antheb, bombarding his senses. She let a satisfied sigh, before squeezing her bosom one more time and continuing the walk.


Though he had not said anything, Antheb had a raging boner and he was sure that Ksti noticed it poking her large breasts. The pale orange giantess had above average tits, even for her size. They were full and perky, and sported the name tangerine colour as the rest of her skin. Her hair was a majestic teal blue-green that went perfectly with her in every way. As he looked up, he made eye-contact with her for a moment, her piercing, electric-blue eyes squinting at him a bit as she grinned, clearly happy to see him in such a spot of power compared to her.


Maybe that was his fault. In the early days when she had been shorter, they'd love to horse around, much to her adoptive parent's disappointment. He'd always win and show off to her. In the years following, however, as she had grown it had been more and more difficult to overpower her. Finally when she reached twice his height, just before her sixteenth birthday, or when she was 139 standard galactic years of age, she had been able to overpower hime, and boy did she love that power. She made sure to use it every single time he came over. It had become almost a game to tease him, though at this side it felt more like a game of cat and mouse than wrestling.


Now, though she was happy to see him, she was more than happy to tease him with her new size. Sometimes Antheb wondered how big his childhood friend would get. Most Byoshla grew to be near 50 feet by the time they were 26, and were known to grow further still. Theoretically if an Oshla lived forever, they could grow forever as well. Antheb though of Ksti, 226 standard galactic years, almost double the size she was now. He couldn't fathom such a size for her. Would she even notice him at that point? How small would he be to her?


He looked up at his friend, her purple lips strewn into a devilish grin that contrasted beautifully with her skin.


"We're here," The words came out of her lips, silvered and sweetened just for him.




Though Antheb couldn't see Ksti's room through her garments that kept him confided to his fleshy prison, as she opened the door he could feel the sense of scale the room exuded.


Soon his giantess friend sat as what he assumed to be here bed, giving a heavy and relieved sigh. As she did, her immense cleavage jiggled a bit, causing Antheb to finally sink all the way, his entire field of vision filled with soft, orange flesh as he was swallowed up by her bosom. He heard her muffled giggle before feeling her shift. Then he saw light and a pair cantaloupe coloured fingers, almost as big as him, reach towards him and pluck him out of her valley by his shirt.


As he was lifted up into the blinding light, he knew he must've looked pathetic. He turned his head to see his friend, smiling gently with an excitement in her lighting-blue eyes. Her breath was slow but deep as her chest rose and fell with each one she took.


"There he is!" Ksti beamed as she lifted up one of her enormous hands and deposited him into her palm. She then lifted her palm up and carried him over to her desk.


Antheb carefully stepped off the platform that his giant friend had provided in the form of her palm. He sat down on her desk, feeling the deep carpet that he was put onto. He ran his hands through the fibers, knowing how thin it must seem to Ksti. He looked up and watched as she gently lay down in her bed, propping her head up with her hand, and letting her teal hair fall down fast her shoulders.


"So, do anything fun while you were away?" She said smiling, her bright blue eyes focused directly on him.


"Didn't you already ask that question?" He smiled back to her.


Ksti laughed. "No, I asked how you were doing. Now I'm talking about girls and such. Surely a cutie like you has had his fair share of" She hesitated for a moment, "adventures around the galaxy, yes?"


Antheb blushed.


"Ahh!" She squealed. "I knew it!! Have you found someone to settle down with?" She teased him.


"Oh c'mon, you're older than me!! Have you?" He shot back.


"Doesn't matter for me really," she said smiling. "I have all the luxury I want, and my personal boy toy that keeps crawling back to me." Ksti's purple lips parted to show a smile of white teeth.


Antheb laughed sarcastically. "I was just coming to repair my ship."


"The call I got from your girlfriend in reception says otherwise." She replied.


Antheb's blush got deeper. A couple decades ago Ksti and him had played a prank on poor Mèy. It had been something innocent enough, but it had wrong and resulted with Antheb and Mèy both falling into an escape pod as it was shot out into space. Ksti had been 17, nearly 18, at the time, but Antheb and Mèy were roughly the same age, around 16, due to how slow a Kègb Gbo like Mèy age. They had spent 283 standard hours in that pod together, and had developed what some might call a close bond. Maybe a little too close for comfort. Though he couldn't remember much from the experience, trying to push it out of his head whenever he could, he did remember when they'd found the two of him, her holding him closely to her stomach, just under her breasts as they huddled together. Since then Mèy had taken a sort of liking to him, developing a small crush even as he surpassed her in their years.


"Oh c'mon, drop it!" He told his friend.


Ksti giggled. "She really likes you y'know. Like" Really likes you." She purred.


"Yeah, I know.." Antheb responded, looking down at his feet which where half covered by the fabric.


"You know who else really likes you?" Ksti said, changing her position so that she loomed over him.


He smiled at his friend and sighed.


She laughed at his reaction and continued. "Alright then, any other girls?"


"Maybe a few, but nothing too serious." Antheb said nonchalantly.


"Oh yes, of course." Ksti mocked him.


He laughed. "It's really nice to see you Ksti." He smiled up at her.


The giantess blushed a bit, a warm amber colour flushing into her coral coloured cheeks. "It's nice to see you too Anth." Then she snatched him up and brought him close to her dark magenta lips. Antheb could feel Ksti's breath, excited and shallow, as her humid mango scent washed over him once again. Then he felt a rush of air as she brought him directly to her lips and gave him a kiss, her lips enveloping his entire head. He hesitated for a second before leaning into her plump lips and kissing the bottom one. He felt a giggle reverberate, meaning she had felt it.


Then Antheb heard the sound of a message incoming. Ksti sat up and put Antheb in between her boobs again, before answering the call. Antheb couldn't hear much of what was going on, only her side of the conversation.


"Oh really? Isn't that interesting" Well, thank you for letting me know" The clementine giantess said before hanging up. She then looked down at him, her piercing blue eyes examining the small body laying in her cleavage.


"Anth, I just got the most interesting message" She said as she fished him out of her bosom. "What is this gem I'm hearing so much about?"


Anth winced. "Alright, listen I'm sorry-"


Ksti interrupted him, letting her honeyed voice inform him of her true intentions. "Oh but you lied to me" I can't believe you'd lie to your best friend" Lying is very naughty you know"


Anth laughed nervously as she continued, "So it looks like someone is in need of punishment"


Anth looked up to see Ksti's white teeth contrasting against her mulberry coloured lips as she bit them. "Ksti wait-" He tried but he was too late in his plea.


Anth felt the soft, fleshy, orange floor beneath him open up, just enough for him to fall through, and then close in around him. The mild citrus scent ramped up a few levels as he felt the fleshy orbs around him start to grind back and fourth and the muffled giggles and occasional moan from his captor above him.


Then, as quickly as it began it stopped. He felt himself fall through Ksti's cleavage and tumble onto her belly, outstretched like a softly toned desert during sunset.


"You ready to explain yourself? Is the gift for me..? Or do you need to be punished again?" She teased.


"I'm sorry Ksti!" Antheb pleaded. "I'm on my way to a coronation in the Kabshii system!"


He felt Ksti's mood fall before her words came out. "Kabshii?! That's so far though" You just came back"


"I know, I know.. And I'll be back again, I'm just going there for a little bit-"


His sentence was cut off as his friend plucked him up from her stomach. "I could just keep you y'know" You and the pretty gem"


"Ksti, please" He pleaded with her a final time.


Ksti let out a sigh and flipped her hand around so he was in her palm. "Fine I guess we could work something out," She said, hiding a devilish grin.


"Like what? Antheb asked.


Ksti's grin broke out as she gave her answer. "Well, I'll let you go and won't tell my parents you smuggled a probably illegal gem into their resort, if you let me have some fun with you."


Antheb hesitated for a second before sighing.


"Fine."




Ksti practically screamed with excitement when Antheb gave her his answer. She brought him close to her purple lips and kissed him over and over again. Finally she brought him away and held him gently in her palm.


"Yay!! I'm so excited, I've missed you so much!!" She said, bringing him in for a final kiss before setting him on the bed, in between her legs. Antheb turned around to look, but only saw her legs move to lock him in a sort of ring.


Antheb and Ksti we're exactly shy about their relationship. Everyone around the resort knew about them. It had started off serious, but eventually they both agreed to keep it casual. More of a friends with benefits type thing. They both had their reasons for doing so, and so it was decided. This of course, didn't stop Ksti from hogging Antheb to herself every time she visited. As she grew she had told him how hot she found his ever tinier body compared to her. How much she loved the power that her size gave her over him, but also the added emotional connection they shared.


She had begun to strip, pulling her top off over her head and showing the dark blue bra she had on before she remembered. "Shit I almost forgot!" She reached over to her bedside table, letting it scan her finger before reaching inside the table, her hand disappearing behind the material. She fished around a bit before pulling something out. She held in tight in her hand before she deposited it next to him.


"This is for you!"


Antheb sighed as he looked as what had been put beside him. It was a protective suit meant for miners on hazardous cave planets or astroids like in belt or Halter system. Supposedly the only thing it couldn't protect you from, next to a thermonuclear blast, was the black hole at the centre of the galaxy, but nobody had dared to try that out just yet. He picked up the suit and looked up at Ksti, who was now gently and delicately folding her shirt onto her desk.


Looks like we'll be playing a bit rough" He thought as he began to strip himself.


He took off unbuttoned his shirt and took off his belt, before slipping out of his pants. He could feel the watchful gaze of Ksti's bright blue eyes watching him. He took off his undershirt and underwear before putting on the protective suit. It had a basic carbon fibre look to it. Sleek, form fitting, and modern, it showed off his toned muscles and decent sized junk, not that it'd be important to what was about to follow.


He looked up only to be met with Ksti's hanging breasts, her blue bra nowhere to be seen. Antheb stumbled away and tripped on the silk sheets, falling onto his back. Now he could see her face, looming over him as her excited blue eyes hastily scanned him body. Her teeth stopped biting her purple lips for a second in order to whisper a command.


"Suit," she said.


The suit lit up in response. While Antheb didn't have much experience with protective suits, he knew they were voiced activated and responded well to subtle movements if pre-programmed.


"Naked." The tangerine coloured giantess commanded the suit. And just like that, the suit became translucent leaving Antheb's entire body exposed to Ksti's lustful eyes. He tried to cover himself him, but she was quicker. She felt a finger to his chest, gently pinning him down. She smiled and moved her finger ever so slightly down to her crotch where she felt his rock hard member.


"There we go," she teased. "I knew you'd be a good boy Anth." She bit her lip as she continued. "Now let's have some fun."


She let her body fall at full force onto Antheb, her ginger coloured nipple pinning him down onto the bed as his dick pressed into her soft flesh. She let out a moan, muffled by the flesh that currently surrounded him. Antheb squirmed against her nipple, and felt her entire breast move, Ksti's nipple now right on his head. He was glad she wasn't taller, or the nipple might have swallowed his head whole. When he tried pushing against it with an arm, however, he felt a distinct SHLUCK and knew his arm was inside her nipple.


He heard Ksti squeal with pleasure and felt the weight be lifted off of him, only to feel the weight of gravity pull him down. He opened his eyes to see that his giantess friend had rolled over, her blue eyes rolled back in her head as he face appeared a more reddish hue. He looked down and saw her fingers slipping in and out of her dripping snatch. Then he saw her free hand come down onto him, mashing and rubbing him into her nipple.


"Anth" She whined as she fruitlessly tried to fit his entire body into her breast. "I'm sorry" 


Without time to fully realize what Ksti had said, Antheb saw her mouth come down over the upper half of his body, her amber toned tongue snaking out to scoop his legs into her awaiting cavern. He felt her monstrous tongue, which was bigger than him, lick scrape along his body, playing with his dick, and pushing his face against the roof of her mouth.


He felt a moan come from deep inside her as he started to kiss her tongue back, the tip of the muscle trying to force itself into his face. He was practically covered in her her blue tinted saliva now. Rock hard, Antheb began to grab onto and hump the tongue, which prompted a giggle followed by another moan.


Just as he was about to release onto her the textured surface of her tongue, he felt the cool breeze of air and blinding light of the outside world. Ksti's spit let him slowly drip out of her mouth, before plummeting onto her silk sheets.


Antheb wiped her spit out of his eyes and looked up. The pumpkin coloured giantess had a fiery blush to her face, and her spiced pussy was leaking a translucent, near blue liquid.


The smuggler looked up at his friend. "I'm sorry," is what her tyrian lips mouthed. Then he felt her hand sneak up behind him and plunge him into the darkness of her pussy.


Her slit didn't smell bad compared to most of the galaxy. Her juices had a slight perfumey smell to them, but that was about it. Antheb tried to wipe his eyes, but realized there was simply too much for him to really do anything about it. Instead he started to get to work, gently massaging her fleshy walls and searching around for her G-Spot.


Her tunnel was almost double his height, though not that tall, making him feel like he was exploring a slimy, flesh covered, stretchy cave. Though when he moved, he felt more than heard her moans reverberate through her cavernous folds.


Finally he foot found a spongey spot in the darkness of her sex. He made sure to kick around as much as he could, and felt her moans get louder and stronger. The walls convulsed harder and squeezed him tight, letting the faint glowing blue liquid secrete out of them. He would have been crushed or maybe drowned by her responses had it not been for the suit she had given him.


Antheb felt her something push up against his feet forcing him further into Ksti's canal. Was she using a toy AND me!? Was all he could think before his head made contact with her cervix. He felt another moan shake his surroundings as the thing pounding him got nearer and nearer. He started punching a kicking her walls, knowing what would happen if he was to get any closer to the rubbery ring at the end of her snatch.


Antheb desperately flailed, trying his hardest to reach stop himself from being pushed back into her cervix and possibly beyond. Ksti's toy, however, had different ideas. He was pushed further and further back, compressed more and more, until his head was resting on the depression the ring of her cervix made.


Then, just as he thought it was all over, the fleshy walls around him squeezed tighter than they ever had before, and he felt a torrent of her secretions flood out of her, pushing her closer to the entrance.





Ksti collapsed and lay there, dazed in an orgasmic bliss for a few seconds before remembering who she had just used for said orgasm.


She hastily shoved her fingers into her snatch and started fishing around for her tiny friend. When she found him she drew her fingers out, the slime of her juices sticking to her and him as she pulled him out of her sex. 


"I'm really sorry" The orange giantess said to her childhood friend. "But it felt so good"


Antheb nodded understandingly. His dick was still rock hard.


"Let's get you cleaned up.." Ksti said, smiling as she noticed her member.


She put the tiny smuggler into her mouth, sucking her own juices off of him while working her tongue on his dick.


Then she felt him release, the mining suit expelling the cum onto her tongue. She lifted Antheb up and held him to the roof of her tongue as she swallowed. She let her tiny friend sit in her mouth for a minute before gently spitting him out in between her boobs.


"Have fun?" She asked him, petting the top of his head and letting his wet ears flap back and forth. "I know I did"


Ksti lay back on her soft bed and continued to pet the tiny smuggler between her breasts. Soon she could barely keep her eyes open, and was pretty sure she could hear him purring as he slept.


I don't move around that much when I sleep, She thought as she closed her eyes and fell asleep, her hand gently placed over the tiny body of her friend.

Chapter End Notes:
What did you think? Let me know by reviewing the story, I'm always very excited to read what other people think!! I'll try to post a chapter every 1-2 weeks assuming I don't completely lose interest, which hopefully won't happen as I really like the characters I have made for this story.