- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sarah and Dwayne are learning about succubus and how it affects their daily lives
You jolt up and grab the back of your head, where you bonked it in the dream world.

“Ow.” you groan as you feel the phantom pain. There were some repercussions to things that happen in dreams.

You quickly take your bearings to find that you are still on the couch from last night where Sarah gave you the blowjob and the titjob. Everything is pretty much the same except that the sun is rising in the east. Your pants were still down and dried bits of saliva.

“Did we really just do that?” You question the dream that you were just in as you pull up your pants. Did Sarah just take another man’s soul in a dream?

Crash!

You hear a rumbling sound in Sarah’s room as a huge object appears to have shaken and tipped over several things. There was no doubt that a mess was forming at the moment.

“Sarah, are you awake?” You dash towards her room, hoping that she didn’t just trip, fall, and seriously hurt herself. The crashing sounded like a bunch of furniture had been knocked over.

You barge through the door and declare. “I heard some noise. Is everything alright?”

“I’m fine.” Sarah groans as she shifts around. You were left amazed by her once again.

Sarah was exactly like she was in the dream, when she suddenly became empowered after consuming the man’s soul. The tail, wings, and horns, they were all there and bigger. The differences were that Sarah was now 9’9”! Very close to ten feet tall. She would probably have hit the ceiling if she stood up but she was sprawled on her bed, allowing her arms and wings to knock over a dresser and other things. Another difference you saw was that she was no longer 18 years old but had grown to 20 years old. She was an adult and older than you.

“I just didn’t know that I would grow this much from the soul.” Sarah moves her head from the wall where she left a dent in it.

“So you actually ate his soul?” You were astonished at this. She had actually eaten the soul of the person that molested her in the clothing store. This had huge implications for you. Dreams could be a place where Sarah could steal your soul. Not that you believed that Sarah would seek to do this but you might accidentally say something you shouldn’t in a dream and your soul comes out or something.

“You are damn right I did. I have that sexual predator’s soul inside of me.” Sarah pats her stomach. She was proud of getting the criminal’s soul.

“Is he dead?” You ask, wondering if the man was lying dead in his bed next to his wife. That would be a frightening scene for his wife. You didn’t want her scarred when she wasn’t a part of this. She was innocent in all this.

“Oh no. He is still alive. I just own him now. I am currently giving him a lot of guilt in his mind that he is forced to tell his wife and family all the crimes he has committed. He sure does have a lot. I am then going to push his conscience to turn himself in to the authorities to bust the corrupt chief.” Sarah informs you of what her plan was involving the old pervert. She shifts while she talks to get in a more comfortable position This causes her voluptuous to jiggle some. Even with larger than life womanly charm and demonic features, you could feel a power within her was now larger.

“That’s good.” You sigh with relief. You were glad that Sarah was getting that creep behind bars and fighting corruption with it. You were sad for the innocent family but the man did it to himself with the life he lived. Hopefully, the family could move on from it and find a better man.

“It is and I am glad that we caught him. I am worried about what other things that type of man would do given the freedom to walk around children.” Sarah shivers.

“I don't want to think about that either. I am happy too that we caught someone like that. I wonder how many times he has done that to little girls.” You quake in response as well. You were truly glad with what Sarah had done. She had captured a criminal in her charm spell and was bringing him to justice. If this was the way that evildoers could be brought before justice and justice be served, so be it. It didn’t matter that the method was coming from demonic powers.

“I can't imagine. The horrors of the ones that he got to already is unfathomable. Speaking of time, shouldn’t you be somewhere?” Sarah asks you a question. You were confused for a moment by that statement. You look over to the clock that was knocked over by her enlarged demoness state. The clock read 8 AM.

“SHIT!” You burst back out the bedroom door. School was starting and if you were late, the big essay you wrote would be scored by half.

“I will be back later!” You yell as you run from the house to your car. You cursed that you had school today of all days. You wanted to spend more time with Sarah. You wanted to talk with her about using her powers to get more people like that. But the big thing, you wanted another blowjob from her.

“I hate tuesdays!”

(Later that morning)

“Made it!”

Rrrinnggggg!!!!!

You slam your paper at the turn spot on the teacher’s desk right before the bell rings. You turned in one of the last few things you truly had to give your attention to before the school year ends.

“Overly exaggerate and at the last minute enthusiasts as always. Do you make it a habit to turn in these sorts of assignments with the littlest time available?” Your old, crony history teacher raises her eyebrow about your panicked arrival for turning in your homework.

“I’m just getting practice for college, ma’am. Where the goal is to cram everything at the last second.” You nod to her as you walk backwards to your desk.

“Your professors are gonna love you.” The teacher half rolls her eyes as she spoke in a monotone voice at your retort. If this was her colleagues, they would burst out laughing, and since it was her students, they gave her dead silence.

“I thought you finished that during the weekend? I proofread it for you. You shouldn’t need to work on it late to turn it in.” Madi whispers to you as you sit down. Your dark mood friend was concerned about your late arrival. “Unless you truly are a dweeb.”

“No, I had to do something with my ward. I got up late because of it.” You made your excuse. You didn’t want to tell her that your now twenty year old person you were watching, ate the soul of a molester.

“You seriously need some help if she is causing you to be late for school.” Madi gave you a harsh look. She didn’t like that you were spending all your time with Sarah and none of it with your friends. She was getting worried for you.

“I can handle it but we need to focus right now.” You motion for her to look at the history teacher. You didn’t want to go deeper into this than necessary. You were trying to keep Sarah a secret. Madi shook her head in unbelief at your excuse and put her attention to the teacher as you were not giving her anything. This really bugged her.

The rest of the day went totally normal for you. The classes and the new daydreams of Sarah. You enjoyed the latter and the former didn’t bother you except for the two classes, history and english. English was in the second half of the day and you weren't happy about it. You had lunch with your friends so that was going to occupy your time with some bliss.

“Dude! You are not going to believe this.” Nick barged towards you and Madi. He seemed super excited. “Something big just happened in our town and I mean huge. I am going to have to blog about it.”

Nick is one of your close friends. He was very energetic, flamboyant, and sought the spot where people’s attention was. So, he would try to be everywhere. Besides that he was pretty average all around. His height was 5’8”, not too muscular or fat, and not extremely handsome or extremely ugly face. He was average.

“Is it another rapper’s face that miraculously appeared on your toast this morning? Because that is getting really old and no one reads your blog for that.” Madi gives her sharp rebuttal of Nick’s usual antics. It would be the seventeenth toast attempt.

“No, I am talking actual news. Have you seen the morning news?” Nick sits down and spreads his arms wide as he turns back and forth to you and Madi quickly.

“We are teenagers.” You reply gently to him.

“We don’t watch the morning news or read the newspaper unless it is on our social feed, Caveman.” Madi teases him for watching the morning news like an old person. It was our little nickname for him collecting vinyls and cassette tapes.

“Fine, Twigs.” Nick retorts back to Madi with her nickname he gave her. This is for her thin appearance. “I guess I have to inform you.” Nick leans in real close to you and Madi. “The chief of police is going to resign due to a recent scandal. It has to do with abuse of power and false documentation.”

“Shit, you really do have some news. How did they get him?” Madi leans in. she wasn’t biting early but now she was.

“One of his friends is turning himself in. The friend has a ton of evidence against him that he is turning in.” Nick opens his arms out wide to express himself. He knew that he was captivating his audience. “It is going to cause a huge investigation into the department.”

“That is a big story. How are you going to blog about it if reporters are already on the case? You will get drowned out by other people.” You were wondering how he was going to get the juicy info. You already knew that the cause of this story was Sarah was moving her pervert, whom she owned his soul, to turn himself in. This was causing a chain reaction of getting rid of the corruption in the town starting with the cops.

“My uncle is an officer. I am going for a personal scoop through him. That way I get the info on the inside before anyone else. Did you know that they are keeping him in a special cell to make sure he doesn’t get hurt while he snitches. That is the sort of info I’m getting. That way I can get into college newspapers and start making serious blogs. I will become internet famous through the news.” Nick gave a triumphant stance as he raised both his fist into the air mentioning his dream. Nick wanted to be a reporter of sorts.

Bbrrriiiiinnggggg! Briing!

Your phone went off at Nick’s glorious pose that caused bystanders to stare. You look down at the phone to see that Sarah was calling you.

“I got to take this.” You point to your phone to signal what you are doing. You stood up and started to walk away so that no one would hear the conversation with Sarah. You hear Madi speak up as she was talking to herself after Nick’s parade of the miraculous steps he will take to make it into the news world.

“I wish someone would step up and talk about the villainy of this school staff.” Madi mumbled.

You walk off to ponder what Madi said. You remember that Madi has a serious issue with the biology teacher that she attends. She wanted to switch mid-semester but it was too late, she said. When you ask her the problem about it she just clams up about the whole thing. She won’t get into any detail about it at all and asks you to stop digging into it. At this point, you know it is very serious and you have an idea about what is going on but don’t know how to approach it.

“I wish we could help you.” you ache in her heart at your inability to help as you answer your phone in a little corner. You wish for the power to be able to help.


“Hello, Sarah. You know that I am in school right now?” You greet your succubus ward through the phone.

“I have a serious problem. I didn’t think it through after making the old pervert turn himself in. A cop showed up a little bit ago to get a statement about what happened in the store.” A panicked Sarah replies.

“Fuck.” You whisper. This was bad. Of course they would investigate every case that involved the police chief. The incident with Sarah would be at the forefront. They were going to discover that a twelve year old in the report was suddenly twenty. This was going to make a lot of things crazier if they discovered her. You return to the phone. “Tell me what happened.”

“The cop showed up at the door asking where I was. I said that I was her and that is when things went downhill.” Sarah’s voice was rushed as she tried to inform you of what happened over the phone. She didn’t know how much time you had. “The officer said ‘the report says the girl was twelve years old, you look like you are definitely in your late teens.’ when he said that, I froze and I charmed him.”

“You charmed him!? Is he okay? You didn’t do anything to him” This was very serious. Sarah had just charmed a good guy. This was not a laughing matter. This could ruin this innocent guy’s life and family.

“I only made him lie on the report.” Sarah spoke softly. She was panicking that she made a grave mistake.

“What sort of lie?” You were getting dead serious with her on the phone.

“I made him write down that I was twelve.” Sarah was very nervous at this point.

“Is that all?” you need to get every detail. It was sounding good so far but that could change with what she did.

“I had him write down my perspective of the store for his report. After that, I made him go and forget the grown up version of me.” You could hear Sarah biting her nails through the mobile device.

“Whew.” You sigh in relief. It sounded like she only did it out of self-defense and once she realized she overstepped. She made sure she didn’t do anything to harm the innocent cop. “Did you take the charm off him?”

“I did.”

“That is good. I was worried there for a minute but hearing it it sounds like everything turned out okay. I didn’t like you charming a good guy but I am glad that you didn’t keep him in your charm. You did the right thing there.” You were happy with the whole situation. It could have been a lot worse but Sarah let her humanness take over and release the man. She didn’t want to use her succubus side for evil.

“Whoo. I was scared there. I was worried that I messed everything up with that. I didn’t want to do that to him.” Sarah sounded much better now.

“I am glad to hear it. I have to get back to school. I will hurry back when I am done. I will see you later.”

Okay, bye my love.” Sarah hung up. You felt your blood go to your ears.

You put your phone away and head back to your table. Nick is being exaggerated and Madi is just calmly watching. Madi sees you come back and gives her attention to you.

“Sarah called?”

“Yep, it was a simple fix.” You didn’t want to get into the details of all what happened with her.

“You seriously need a break from that girl. You are becoming a parent with her. A dweeb parent.” Madi complains about your behavior with her. She was finding it odd.

“It is good money. I want to be nice to her.” You shrug off her remark and return to your meal and the lunch show presented by Nick.

“I’m going to come by some evening and take some of that money. Giving you some free time to enjoy the last few weeks of school.” Madi remarked but you paid no head to it. You were fascinated by Nick’s antics and your daydream of Sarah.

After lunch, things were pretty normal as we walked to class. Nick went on another Ponzi scheme to become internet famous so that he could be popular with the girls, Madi and you kept rolling your eyes, and Chad came by in the hall, tossed us some muffins from his family bakery, and headed to his class on the other side of the school. After a brief chat, it was finally time for the group to split for class. You, to your dreaded english class, Madi to her troubling biology class, and Nick to his painful P.E. class.

“Why does it have to be dodgeball day?” Nick groans in distress. “They always go for my head.”

“I think they are trying to help fix this.” Madi motioned to his entire face. “You really should accept their help, it will make life better for you.”

Madi ducks into her class with a laugh, leaving a flabbergasted Nick from the diss. Nick turns to you in an exaggerated expression on his face. “Can you believe this?”

“Make sure they hit the left side of your nose, that needs the most work.” You follow right after Madi’s diss with even more shade.

“Unbelievable.” Nick threw his hands in the air.

Everyone went to class and worked their dreaded period. This was followed by an easy period and the final school bell ring. It was time to go home. You only had one plan after school, your former little neighbor. Making a beeline for your car, you exited the school with vigor. Sarah was waiting for you. You wanted to drive fast but there were a lot of school zones so it took time. When you finally made it to your neighborhood, you got giddy.

“I hope that Sarah wants to watch a movie or something. There is this great trilogy I am sure she hasn’t seen.” You were imagining a typical movie date with Sarah. Something very simple to get to know each other better. Something to get her mind off what happened during school hours.

“What in the world?” Your voice betrays your confusion. There was a car in the driveway of Sarah’s house and it wasn’t a cop car. It was a light blue sedan. You park next to it as you were dumbfounded by another vehicle occupying her house. “Did Sarah buy a car?”

This was going to be your new question. Why was there a car here? It looked very familiar. You went to the door to find that it was unlocked.

“Sarah, do you know why there is a car here? Did you buy one?” You call out as you enter. You immediately saw your answer. Sarah and the owner of the car were sitting in the living room having a chat.

Sarah’s mother had returned. Sarah’s mother, Elizabeth, but she liked to be called, “Betsy,” was sitting on the couch. Betsy was in her mid-forties at 5’5”. Her age only seemed to enhance her appeal as she had an air of maturity and youthful vigor. She had smooth skin that was white, but would be considered tan when compared to Sarah’s pale pearly white skin. She had caramel brown hair that was messy and short, barely reaching the neck. She had brown eyes to match the hair. She had an ample chest of a G-cup that could be the literal definition of “Jugs.” She also had some nice curves on her waist and hips. This gave Betsy a spunky buxom MILF build in a light blue scrub with her station as a nurse.

“Hello, Ms. Betsy. When did you, uhm, get here?” You stumble for words of the sudden arrival of your neighbor girl’s mom. They stopped their conversation to turn to your abrupt arrival.

“Just about an hour ago.” Betsy replies as she twists her upper half around the couch to face you. Her voice gave a hint of a slight southern twang with her “R’s”. Something Sarah did not take from her mother. “I came as soon as possible when I felt the ‘Blossoming’ last night. I couldn’t stay where I was when I knew the source of it. I had to help my daughter figure out how her future has changed from what she would have expected. Tell her what I know about succubus.”

“She has been a trove full of knowledge.” Sarah pipes up with happiness. She was really excited right now with you here along with her mother. Her tail was wiggling a lot in excitement behind her. She was in her demoness and giant form at 9 foot 9 inches. She was sitting neatly in a “W” squat on the ground so that she fit nicely in the room. “Do you know that I am labeled as a ‘caster’ class succubus? I didn’t know that at all. Can you imagine me casting fireball spells?”

Sarah threw her arms out like she was casting spells. It was funny and cute to watch a giant twenty year old woman make “pew pew” sounds with her mouth as she acted like a kid playing as if they were a sorcerer.

“Heh heh.” You chuckle at her adorableness. “I did not know that. I can totally see you as a wizard.” You walk deeper into the room and turn to Elizabeth. “It is great that you are here and all but what about your Uncle Joe?”

“He is on the rise right now so I can take a break from working as his personal nurse assistant for his health. I have to go back soon though, I can’t leave him hanging. The old coot is the one that gave me the book of our family’s ancestry.” Elizabeth pats an old book on her lap as you come around to be a part of the conversation. The book had a hard black leather cover of an unknown animal. It was large like an ancient textbook with three shiny red rubies on the front, back, and spine.

“So your uncle knows about your family’s heritage?” You ask as you sit down on a chair. You noticed that Sarah was making several hand gestures and configurations as she tried to find some way to cast a spell.

“Oh yes!” Betsy was getting very excited. “He taught me how to read the ancient language and my family’s goal with the succubus blood. That is why I am so keen on taking care of him, he was the one that informed me of everything involving the succubus blood since I was a little girl.”

“Really, I thought the women of the family were the ones that kept the secret of the blood.” Sarah stopped her playing around and started to listen into the conversation. Sarah had some previous knowledge of the conversation that you didn’t hear.

“They do, Uncle Joe couldn’t ignore that his sisters, nieces, and finally his own daughter suddenly seemed to grow in a quick spurt. It wasn’t much for them or me. Someone gained four inches, another ass got bigger, and some, like me, their bust expanded. It was all small stuff but he noticed and dug deeper.”

“And he discovered the secret.” You interrupt. Betsy was a little peeved by that. You notice your mistake, apologize, and motion for her to continue.

“Uncle Joe’s discovery forced the family to add him to the secret knowledge. Once he knew, he researched us to figure out why our family has never reached our family’s purpose.”

“Your family has a goal for the blood?” You ask. You realize you interrupted again but this time Elizabeth appreciated the interruption and the question.

“Yes!” Betsy’s eyes got wide with excitement as she leans forward. “Our family has sought to pull out the full potential of the succubus blood in an heir, obtaining the power of an underworld bewitcher. We kept only getting a sliver of its power by a slight boost in our physical appearance when we were young, no powers of the nightwalker. We were struggling to figure out the solution of how to make it work until Uncle Joe found our mistake.”

“What was the mistake of the family?” Sarah asked this time. She was curious as to why she was the only one to get this right.

“It was our choice in a mate. We kept choosing the wrong type.” Betsy was moving her arms to emphasize the error of her family line.

“What was wrong with the males of the family?” It was your turn to ask the question.

“We were seeking strong, healthy males.” Elizabeth put her hand on the book. “This book records all the males in the family and they had that one thing in common. Uncle Joe saw this and mentioned it to me. Our actions prevented us from activating the succubus blood. That is why I decided not to go after a sports jock like my family suggested to me but went with a skinny, frail nerd.”

“So you picked daddy because he was frail?” Sarah questions her mother. Looking in her eyes, you could tell she was wondering if her birth was truly arranged just so that she could become the one to awaken the full power of the succubus blood.

“I did at first but he rejected me because he thought I was going to abuse him or something. I got a little infuriated with the rejection so I actually tried to get to know him, which caused me to fall in love with how adorable he was. He got excited over the littlest things and you could see a fire in his eyes that showed life behind his frail body. His frail body is what pushed me into nursing because I wanted to be with him as long as I could. I am sure that he would have loved to see his daughter grow into a fine woman” Elizabeth became disheartened as she spoke of her former husband. You and Sarah could see that she truly cared for him.

“I am sure that daddy would have loved it.” Sarah was a little blue as she thought of her father. She had a little time with him before he passed. That time was very precious to her. She was also glad that her mother cared for him as it meant that she wasn’t just a product of the family’s goal but an actual product of her parent’s love.

“I am also sure that he would be proud of the man that you chose as well.” Betsy suddenly pulls you into the conversation.

“Me?” You look dumbfounded as you point to yourself. When did you become a part of this serious family moment?

“You supported Sarah during this difficult time. Many would have fled or have taken her to the hospital. You stayed by and loved her as her succubus blood became active. You also kept it a secret which speaks a lot to your character. Especially since I didn’t tell you everything, which I am very sorry for keeping you somewhat in the dark as everything with Sarah went down.” Betsy put her hand on her chest as she thanked you.

“Aww.” You rub the back of your head and look to the side from the embarrassment of the compliment. “I would have done it anyway. Sarah means a lot to me.” You and Sarah smile, a little flustered. Your relationship had changed during her growth from babysitter to love interests. You look at Sarah to see that she feels the same plus some more. You return your gaze back to Sarah’s mom. “I just ask that you promise from now on you don’t leave me in the dark about things concerning Sarah’s succubus blood.”

“I promise.” Elizabeth agreed. Neither you or Sarah notice the twinkle in her eye that she spotted a loophole in your phrasing. “I will not keep secrets about Sarah’s succubus blood.”

“Great,” You smile, glad that she agreed. “What about that term that you used earlier? It was ‘Blossoming’ if I recall correctly.”

“That is correct.” Betsy got excited that you remember what she said. She opens the family tome and flipped close to the beginning. “That is what I felt last night. I could feel it because the blood in me allows me to be more aware of these things. Sarah’s full potential as a demoness ‘blossomed’ when she consumed a soul. She has all the abilities of a succubus. No one in our family has ever reached that level since the first one to bear the blood.”

“So one of my ancestors was like me? When did she live?” Sarah inquires of her mother.

“Yes, someone was like you. A lot of women are. Just this is where it started for our family. It was in the 1600’s when a warlock summoned a succubus, slept with it within the short time that a full blooded demon could stay in this world, and sent her back safely to the demon world. By chance, he summoned the succubus again after some time. He was surprised to see that the succubus was bearing his child and close to birth. She gave birth in the human world and then the succubus was sent back leaving the child with the warlock. The child could live in the human world with no problem and retain all the powers of the succubus. She grew up and created a coven of witches in the northeast with her blood.” Elizabeth was giving the history of the family’s origin.

“Wait, do you mean to tell me that your family is the cause of the Salem Witch trials?” Something clicked in your head when she mentioned the time and location.

“Yes. She was the cause of the Salem Witch trials. The world calls them ‘witches’ but a closer term would be to call them minions or subjects of our ancestor but I am going to stick with witches. The witches had received the blood of our ancestor and received the power of the succubus themselves as long as they swore loyalty to her, the queen of the coven. She bore several daughters and they had the power of the succubus except one. That one had the blood of the succubus but couldn’t tap into the power. Something on her human side was so strong that it hindered her succubus powers. The ancestor was going to make her like one of the witches by becoming a subject but the trials began and they wiped the coven practically out of history. A few people had pity or foolishness on their part, let that daughter go because they couldn’t see any traces of the succubus power within her. That daughter sought all the knowledge and information she had, compiled it, and sent it down her line so that someone could awaken the dormant succubus blood in the family.” Elizabeth pats the book to signify that it was the same one that the family created after the massacre of their family. It was the hunt to bring back the family’s bloodline of succubus. Exactly how it was from the beginning.

“Wow, that is so sad.” Sarah put her hands over her mouth in sadness.

“It is. We could have had a world where demons and humans live together. I am glad that your ancestor survived.” Leaning back as you think of what that world would be like.

“Me too.” Betsy concurs. “With Sarah’s Blossoming, we can begin to create it. Sarah would be the new leader of a coven. She would be the succubus queen.”

“I could be a queen?” Sarah says softly in wonder. She ponders the last part of what her mother said. The idea that she would be in charge of a group or something larger than that as the supreme ruler, especially a group that would be known for out of this world beauty. It was a big temptation.

“Yes.” Ms. Betsy was seeing that her daughter was toying with the idea. “You can start it today. You have one soul in you so you are good to create one subject.”

“Can I have a king with me?” Sarah was curious about this part. She wants you to join her in her potential rule.

“I am positive your boyfriend can rule with you.” Betsy tilted her head to you. She obviously knew what Sarah was wanting.

“Sarah, Queen of the Succubus.” Sarah pauses as she looks at the ceiling as she marveled at the idea.
Chapter End Notes:
Is the succubus secret safe?

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty

this is the interactive and it goes down the Sarah path if readers want to read ahead.