- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
One of Dwayne's friends comes upon a big little secret
Madi saw Dwayne head straight to his car once the school bells rang, not going by the lockers to chat or pick up his stuff. He was predetermined to get back to his babysitting job. Madi went by her locker which was right next to Dwayne’s and Chad’s locker.

“Do you think everything is okay with Dweeb? He is so focused on his babysitting job.” Madi asked Chad, who was closing up his locker. She began to unlock her locker.

“I think things are fine with him. It is great that he is helping that family as they are going through a time of need.” Chad replied.

Chad was the fourth member in your homie squad. He was African American at 6’2”. The tallest and imposing member but is really nice and level headed. He would be the closest to being popular. His family owns a bakery.

Madi opened her locker and was set to put the stuff she didn’t need to bring back home when she saw it, a blue stick of gum. Madi didn’t like gum but she knew what that symbolized when it showed up. Her biology teacher would like a conversation with her tomorrow, a horrible conversation.

“Do you think he is pushing himself too far though, taking the whole week to watch her?” Madi picked up the gum and acted like it wasn’t a bad thing as she put her stuff away. None of her friends knew the horror she was going through.

“Probably, I definitely want him to find a substitute to hangout with us some time, especially on friday. There is a great party coming up at Richard’s house. The cheerleader squad is supposedly showing up.” Chad swung his backpack over his shoulders. “Or find some time to join us for the raid in Fantasy Online. We need his mage skills on his character to take on the boss.”

“You think so too. I guess I will have to get him to see our way.” That was all the confirmation Madi needed. She was going to visit Dwayne at his job. She closed her locker and tossed Chad the stick of gum. “Thank you for helping me with that. Have some gum, Muffin Man”

“I prefer the nickname, Baker.” Chad complained, knowing she made her own interpretation of what he said, as he watched her head to the buses to go to Dwayne’s house. He had a feeling that Madi wasn’t going to get the answer she was expecting. “Muffin Man makes it sound like I never grew up.”

Madi hopped on the school bus to Dwayne’s house. She waited patiently, excited to sneak up on him. He had been keeping too much to himself for the last few days with his babysitting job and he needed some alone time or friend time. She was going to watch the little girl and force him to hang out with his friends. Plus, she would get some money for watching the kid. The bus stopped a few blocks away from Dwayne’s home and that was fine with her. It would make it more suspicious if the bus stopped right outside of his house. Madi walked to Dwayne’s house when she noticed his car was parked in the neighbor’s driveway, the driveway of the person he was watching. Which would be fine if there wasn’t another car in the driveway already.

“What the fuck is going on?” Madi asked herself as she didn’t know at first what to make of the situation. He was watching the little girl of a single mom. Why would there be two cars in the driveway?

“Unless?” Madi had many ideas flood her mind, crazy ones at that. All of them led to one conclusion that she must do. Madi had to truly sneak up on Dwayne.

“I hate having to use my brother’s tips.” Madi booked it over Dwayne's house and entered the backyard. She kept her profile low once she was in the fence and moving in the backyard towards the neighbor’s house. She dropped and left her backpack in Dwayne’s backyard to reduce the chances of anyone hearing her. She hopped the fence masterfully and found herself in Sarah’s backyard. She moved to the backdoor quietly where she checked the status of the door. It was unlocked.

“What sort of brother teaches her sister how to sneak into a house.” Madi murmured to herself as she opened the back door. She was so silent that not even a mouse would have been disturbed. She closed the door behind her and snuck inside. She heard a conversation going on between three people. Two women she didn’t know and Dwayne’s voice. She kept a low profile as she snuck closer to the living room. Peaking around the corner, Madi checked out the occupants of the living room.

Dwayne was sitting comfortably on a chair and next to him was a woman. The woman was in her mid forties but she looked pretty good for her age and appeared a little spunky. This woman seemed to be doing all the talking. She also had an air of arrogance about her that Madi didn’t like. Madi tilted her head even farther to see the last person. Madi froze when she saw her. This woman was nearly ten feet tall with platinum blonde hair. She had every sexy asset imaginable. She was like the perfect supermodel. Madi was dazed by her huge presence but what really got her was the extra stuff that seemed to be a part of her. She had horns, bat wings, and a thin black whip-like tail that had a flat spade tip. The first thing that screamed in Madi’s mind was “Monster.” The group was talking about her and then she realized that the woman was a succubus. A seductionist of the night. Madi knew that a lot of guys would find it hard to resist a woman of that caliber. Big breasts, nice ass, and smooth skin was enough to make Madi’s mouth water for assets like that. She then heard them talk about making another succubus or something. This was driving Madi crazy with all the info she was absorbing in by spying on them.

“Sarah, Queen of the Succubus.” Sarah paused as she looked at the ceiling as she marveled at the idea.

Sarah then looks over to you as you imagine what it would look like to be her king. It was a sweet notion as you gaze at each other in attraction. Sarah cocked her head to the corner of the room, breaking the connection. You didn’t know why but Sarah became very active as she became defensive.

“Who are you?! And what are you doing here!?” Sarah’s eyes glow softly in a red hue with power as she yells across the room. You and Elizabeth turn to see what Sarah was looking at.

“Shit!” Madi yelps at her sudden discovery. She was going to flee but she looked into the giant woman’s slightly glowing eyes. Straight away, Madi’s body froze. She felt compelled to stay there. Feeling attracted to the very thing she was trying to flee, she stood up and walked robotically out into the living room.

“Madi!?!? What are you doing here?” You were confused at the sudden arrival of your high school friend. She was supposed to have gone home by now. At the most, she wasn’t supposed to be here.

“I was trying to figure out why you were taking this babysitting job so seriously. You avoided all the typical social gatherings for this job. I viewed it as a nice thing you were doing but I also felt that you were trying to pull yourself from us. I came over to see what might be the cause of the distance you were putting between us. I didn’t want there to be distance between us because I kind of like you. I thought a woman might be involved when I saw the car in the driveway and I was right. I didn’t expect a succubus though.” Madi got really red as she gave the entire truth out to all of them. She was in a dazed state at the moment, like she was drunk. The closer she got to the giant woman, the urge to follow her commands became stronger. “If it was totally innocent and Dwayne was watching the little girl to help the family in a time of need. I thought I could make a little extra cash by watching her so Dwayne could hangout with us.”

“Sarah, can you take the charm spell off her. She is a friend of mine from school. She is a good person.” You were embarrassed by a phrase in Madi’s confession. You didn’t know that she felt that way to you but that wasn’t the concern at hand. Madi had discovered Sarah’s secret.

“She did just sneak into my house. I wouldn’t call that a good friend.” Elizabeth said. She didn’t like that someone had just walked into her house and discovered the biggest secret her family has been trying to hide. It didn’t create the best image of her.

“She didn’t out of concern for me.” You reply to Betsy. Walking over to Sarah, you put a hand on her shoulder. “It was my fault for pushing my friends away. Please don’t hurt her because of my mistake.”

Sarah looks down at you. Her face was full of concern but it was caring as well. “I trust you.”

Sarah then turns to Madi. Madi was scared at first but then she saw that the succubus was listening to Dwayne. She calmed down a little bit as Sarah spoke to her.

“My sweet Dweeb says that you can be trusted. Will you not run away if I release you?”

“And if you do run away darling,” Elizabeth chimed in, rubbing her hands menacingly “we will snatch you up.”

Madi nods in agreement. She was trusting more in Dwayne and the giant woman than the third person here. Madi didn’t like her. Madi also noted that the giant woman was calling Dwayne, “Dweeb.” That was something that Dweeb only allowed his close friends to call him.

“Okay then, I hereby release you from my charm!”

You saw Madi blink and move her arms around. She had control of herself. She stared directly at you.

“Dweeb, you better tell me what is going on. Why is there a giant woman with bat wings inside the house of the person you are babysitting.” Madi demands as she can speak freely what she wants.

“It is a long story.” You scratch your chest nervously.

“I’ve got time to hear it.” Madi replies defiantly at your excuse.

“Well.” You were now scratching your head. You were not getting out of this one. “Where to begin?’

“You are not actually thinking about telling her our family secret.” Elizabeth was flabbergasted at this thought, letting Madi know. “We should wipe her mind clean of this incident.”

“That would only fix the current situation.” You say to Sarah’s mom. You understood where Elizabeth was coming. A great secret that her ancestors had kept secret for generations was threatened to be revealed by someone they didn’t know. Madi was a threat to their existence. “She is potentially the first of my friends to come here. The others could find it strange that I am not doing anything with them. They would come by and see about snatching me up to hangout or something. They could have found out about Sarah without us knowing they saw her. That would make things worse. It would be better for Madi to know so she can help keep the secret from leaking out.”

“That is a possibility.” Elizabeth backed down when she heard your reasoning. She began to accept that your choice was the right one. “Do you trust her to keep a secret?”

“I do.” You quickly respond. “I have others that I wouldn’t trust but I trust Madi here.”

“I guess it would be best to trust ‘Madi’ with our family secret.” Elizabeth looked at Madi. She was calmer now than a few seconds ago. “Do you think that you can keep this secret to the grave?”

“I can keep a secret.” Madi had been keeping secrets most of her life. This would be easy.

“Good.” Elizabeth nodded.

You sighed as you were happy that the deal went smoothly. You had one more person to reconcile with about giving this information to Madi. That person was Sarah. Sarah had shrunken her body down to her human form during that entire conversation with her mom and Madi. Sarah, now at 7 feet tall, was sulking comically behind you to hide herself. You tilted your head back.

“Is it okay if I tell her?” You ask. Sarah was still shy when it came to interactions with people she didn’t know, especially if it involved her behaving in a humanly way. Sarah was more confident in her succubus side. Sarah was reverting a little back to her old self in this situation. She was a shy little girl again who was nervous about making a friend.

“Mhmm” Sarah just nodded nervously.

Madi found it unbelievable. The giant woman, who was a succubus, was scared of her. Even though she was so beautiful that Madi was totally jealous of her. She was nervous as a jittery, unpopular girl standing next to a cheerleader with her crush looking at her. She didn’t have the confidence she had when she looked like a demoness. It was like she was a different girl, a sweet little girl. Madi felt a strange attachment to her. Madi walked forward and offered her hand to her.

“I’m Madi. Nice to meet you.”

“I’m Sarah.” The giant woman whispered. She cowered more behind you.

“Sarah, Sarah.” Madi repeated that over and over again. She had heard you say it somewhere before. Madi then got loud. “Sarah! You mean that little girl who would always show you her toys? Is she that little Twerp!?”

“I wouldn’t call her a little Twerp.” You sigh as Madi recalled that bit of information from the time before Sarah blossomed. You had a lot of explaining to do.

******************************

(A few hours later.)

“So you are talking about making a subject for Sarah?” Madi sips some tea. “Is it dangerous? Does the person have their own will?”

“It is not dangerous and the subject has their own will. It is like you are joining a new nation. This one is run by a succubus and the subjects are succubi as well.” Elizabeth responded as she brought some cookies to add with the tea.

The group was having an after a meal snack. They went through dinner talking about Sarah and the succubus blood of the family. Madi was very intrigued by the whole thing and was invested in learning more about it. Madi was amazed by how a little eight year old girl became twenty years old over a weekend, a massively buxom twenty year old at that. During that time, Madi and Sarah started to become more like friends through the conversation. It was great to see that Sarah was opening up to someone, it was hard for her when she was small. And for Madi, it was good that she wasn’t going crazy after learning about this world, bending secret and accepting it.

“So those who are subjects, do they become like Sarah?” Madi set her teacup down. She was very interested in that part at the moment.

“They would become like her, just not as much as her when they get started. They would be weaker than her as Sarah would be the queen. A tail, wings, and horns would be highly likely but not guaranteed as some have to go through an imp state. There are a variety of different types of succubus.” Elizabeth answered her question. She was starting to like Madi more.

“So we just need Sarah’s blood to become one of her subjects and become a succubus?” Madi leaned in. She was digging in on this idea of the subjects or minions of a succubus.

“Yes but I need to have the power and the will to give it to you. My blood won’t naturally make you one unless I have the magic power to make you one.” Sarah chimed in. She was wearing clothes now. She thought it would be more appropriate when she was making a friend.

“That’s right. You only have one soul imprisoned. The soul of a child molester.” Madi nodded as she remembered that fact. She brought the teacup back to her mouth and took a long sip. You could tell that she was pondering and thinking a lot about something. You had an idea. She set her teacup down and confirmed your suspicions.

“Could I be your first subject?” Madi asked her new friend.

“WHAT!?” Elizabeth burst out, gripping her chair. She was surprised with the request that the interloper was asking about. You were expecting Madi to ask about it from her being very interested in it but you were surprised with how blunt she was asking for it.

“I came back here to check on my daughter and become the first subject. You just got here.” Elizabeth, who had been content with Madi for a while, suddenly got very upset that her spot got taken.

“I am sorry, Ms. Betsy. I didn’t know that. I apologize if I seemed like I was trying to skip the line. It's just that I have several personal issues which I believe that having succubus powers would fix.”

“Does it involve boys?” Elizabeth was getting very offended by Madi. You thought that you would have to step in here. This could get very messy. Madi spoke up first.

“It does, more like an older man.” Madi starts to explain her reasoning. “I have this teacher that has been blackmailing me and my family. I have two older siblings, one trying to clean up his life and one on the run. Each of them has their own set of issues that could be flared up if the wrong information comes up. Their whole lives and possibly ours would come crashing down. The teacher has the key information for both of them to destroy us, a video for one and the right words to a criminal gang. He is using this blackmailing information to get sexual favors from me. I hate it and I want to turn the tables on him.” Madi had a tear coming down as she let out her struggles while holding little back

You suddenly realize why Madi has been so quiet about her biology teacher when the group brought it up. He had her trapped in the grasp of his hands. Any bad move by her and her whole world comes crashing down. She couldn’t let anyone know of her pain or her family was destroyed. She saw a light out and she was crawling for it.

“Shit, I didn’t know. That sounds horrible.” Elizabeth calms down. She knew she stepped out of line there getting angry at her.

“It fucking is! I had to lose my virginity to his ugly cock and eat his disgusting cum. I want him to have a taste of his cruelty.” Madi was getting mad now that she could let her frustrations out. It felt good for her.

“I am so sorry I couldn’t help you. If I would have known I would have punched his crooked face and mustache.” You got sad as she had been spending her highschool in hell. You couldn’t deliver justice to that scum who walks free everyday. Madi was suffering because nothing had been done. If she had some power from hell, she could have enjoyed her youth.

“It is not your fault.” Madi sniffs. “I just have stupid siblings that I care too much about.”

“I will make you my first subject.”

We all turn to Sarah. Her face was scowled as she became very angry as she heard Madi’s story. Madi had heard all about Sarah’s secrets but now Sarah knew Madi’s deepest secret. Sarah’s only option was to help her new friend.

“Really?” Madi sounded surprised. She couldn’t believe what Sarah was saying. “I can be your first subject.”

“Yes. I want you to get your sweet revenge on that bastard. He needs to know that he can’t treat women like objects.” Sarah put her hands on her huge hips defiantly. She looked wondrously noble as she was taking a stand against this cruelty of this man. She had defeated the one that hurt her so now she will help Madi defeat hers. Sarah then loosened up as she comically said. “How do we make her my subject?”

“Let me get everything set for that.” Elizabeth smiled as she grabbed her family’s secret book. “We will be cooking up some sweet revenge.”

You waited in the corner of the room for half an hour after moving all the furniture in the living room to the edge. You were totally useless after that point as Elizabeth said that you would most likely cause problems with the ritual if you were near. You were ordered to not to do anything until Betsy gave you the signal that it was done. Madi and Sarah, in her demoness form, were both in the middle of the living room, naked, and in the center of a powdered pentagram. You were embarrassed and aroused to see them naked. You had seen Sarah naked but with Madi naked in the mix, your mind was more conscientious about it. Giant Sarah was dominating the twiggy Madi in the center. Madi was nervous and ashamed as she stood buck naked in front of you and was dwarfed by the sexual beauty of Sarah. It was even more embarrassing as the only light was candle light that surrounded them at the corners of the pentagram to have their naked bodies stand out even more.

“Sarah, with your knife, I want you to make a small cut on your finger so that it will bleed and have a good drip.” Elizabeth instructs Sarah. She then turns to Madi. “Sarah will then offer her finger to you. You must suck all the blood you can from her cut until it stops. Sarah, you must focus on giving your essence to Madi. When you know that your essence has transferred, you can pull your finger away. Then it will be done and Madi will be your subject.”

“Sounds easy. I don’t like that I have to cut my finger.” Sarah said.

“I’m the one that has to suck the finger buck naked.” Madi retorts. “I should be the one that doesn’t like it.

“There are other ways but this one has the highest chance of success.” Elizabeth answers.

“I’m fine. I want this to work or else I got in my birthday suit for nothing. Let’s just get this over with.” Madi groans.

Sarah cuts her finger with the knife. Splotches of blood appear as she offers it to Madi. Madi opened her mouth like a newborn hungry for a tit. She accepts it and starts to suck like one too. Madi closed her eyes as she sucked, seemingly enjoying the moment. Sarah’s wings started to spread out as she leaned her head back as she appeared to be offering herself. It was such a hot scene that you gripped your groin to stop your erection. This went on for about ten minutes of Madi sucking Sarah’s finger. Madi was gripping Sarah’s wrist tightly.

That is when you saw it, Sarah was shrinking slowly. It was a small amount, a few inches, but you noticed it. Sarah suddenly pulls her hand away from Madi’s mouth and spreads her fingers out, like her wings, over Madi’s head. Her eyes glowed red as her voice became deeper and had an echo to it. You feel a slight buzzing in the back of your head.

“I, Sarah Nightheart, accept Madison Sherwood into my brood as my servant. Do you accept my blood as your covenant to me?”

“I accept Sarah Nightwood’s offer to become her servant.” Madi responded in a deep voice as well.

“Excellent, your title shall be called, ‘Scorchenwood.”

Madi’s body suddenly seized up and she fell on her knees. When she did, all the candles blew out. Everyone was left in total blackness. This was followed by a gut, soul crushing screech that turned into a wild animal’s roar.

“AAAAAIIIEEEEEEErrrrrRRRRAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!”

There was a pause for a second or two after the primordial cry. The lights suddenly went on as Elizabeth had walked over to turn on the light.

“It should be complete now. You can move.” Elizabeth calls out to you. Rushing over to the two girls now that you can see, you went to check if they were okay.

“Did it work?” You ask. Sarah had put her hand over Madi’s head as Madi was on her side.

“I believe so.” Sarah replied. She points to Madi’s back side.

On Madi’s back, two small black wings, each about six inches big, were protruding from her shoulder bones. They were scaly like a lizard instead of leathery like Sarah’s. They each had a red crimson spike on a joint on the wing where it arch up a little. Madi also had a tail. It was widely different from Sarah’s thin whip-like tail. Madi’s was around six inches long and thick. It had the same scaly texture as her wings. This made it like the juvenile tail of a massive reptile. The top was pitch black and the underscales were crimson red like the spikes on the wing.

“Oh my head hurts.” Madi groans as she grabs her head. That is when she noticed something different with her head.

Her head had two little horns near the back. They were narrower than Sarah and they popped out only a little from her head. They were angled backwards instead of forward. They were smooth with no ridges. Black all the way except the tip which was the same red color as the other parts of her new body parts. You noticed that it was the same red color as her dyed bang. As she inspected the horns with her fingers. You noticed that her fingernails were like the horns. Black at the base and red at the tip.

“It really worked. I am a fucking succubus.” Madi gasps.

The rest of the night, everyone inspected Madi’s new body. Besides the succubus parts, Madi’s body became more to the liking of a succubus. Her hips widened a little bit and her waist put on some muscles. The legs became more toned and thick. Her arms were no longer needles but bulked up a little. Madi also gained an inch of height to become 5’3”. She no longer looked twiggy like she used to. She was filling out her clothes nicely. Sarah, on the other hand, shrunk three inches to 9’6” in her demoness form. She wasn’t happy about this decrease but accepted it because Madi was really happy with her succubus form.

“Let’s see. You are under the ‘elemental beast’ class of succubus. I would have to guess that you are ‘fire’ by the dragon nature of your tail and wings.” Elizabeth said as she read the family book.

“So you are saying that I could breathe fire?” Madi’s eyes got wide in excitement.

“It is a possibility. I would say that you need to ‘blossom’ first before you can. You are in an imp status right now.” Elizabeth notes.

“Dang it.” Madi moaned. She wanted to breathe fire right now.

“No worries.” Sarah said after her. She was in her human form. “I still need to learn spells to cast. We can learn how to do our things together.”

“Like have girl’s night?” Madi suddenly came up with that idea.

“Yes, we can have a girl’s night.” Sarah got really excited at that idea.

“You heard her, Dweeb. We are having a girl’s night. No boys allowed.” Madi smiles as she knew that you wanted to spend the night with Sarah. Madi had just ruined that plan.

“But I want Dwayne here.”

“Then it wouldn’t be a girl’s night. We wouldn’t be able to talk about girl’s stuff if he was here.” Madi retorted.

Sarah sighs. “Sorry, Dweeb. We are having a girls night.”

“That is fine by me. I will let you two demon girls have a nice night knowing more about each other.” You stood up while slapping the chair. Madi had thoroughly ruined your plans. There was nothing you could do at this point. You headed to the front door. “You two better not do anything too crazy.”

“I will make sure of that.” Elizabeth answers instead of them.

“I am sure you will.” You close the door and head to your house. You entered and went to your room. Falling on your bed, you went to sleep. You were going to be busy with two succubus in your hands.
Chapter End Notes:
What is going to happen now that Madi is a succubus?

If you want to read ahead. the story is in writing.com under Sarah's path. https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty

this is the edited version that fixes plot holes and more information.