- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Madi displays her new succubus power, quite frighteningly

Big chapter
“The boss would like to see you.” Two burly men in fancy suits seize you by your arms.

“I swear, my good men. I am not doing anything shady.” You gulp as they lift you in the air from your table, abruptly.

You are in a 1920 salon. A classic era spot for playing cards and shooting dice for gamblers. This is another classic spot for another notorious group, the mob. You are at a table playing blackjack and you are doing pretty well. The boss probably didn’t like lady luck helping your winning streak so it was time for a conversation about how to play by their rules. The thugs carry you through the kitchen and to the back. Outside, into a dark back alley, up a metal staircase to a door.

“Knock three times fast, pause, and two slow knocks.” The bouncer scruffily told you. “And no funny business.”

You gulp as they leave you there. They stood at the base of the stairs. Blocking your escape routes, you had to knock.

Knock knock knock, pause, thump thump.

The door opens just a crack. Light pours from inside into the dark alley.

“Come in.” A female voice called out to you. Obeying, you pushed the door open and went inside.

The room was well lit by a yellow light, high on the ceiling. It was a study of some sort like at a fancy house in that era. Bookshelves, exotic stuffed animals, and priceless artifacts lined the wooden walls. At the back of the room, a spiral staircase led to an upper balcony which had a door to a deeper room. In front of this staircase, a large carved antique wooden desk imposed itself nicely as a spot of authority. To the side, a person in a flannel striped black suit stood by like a bodyguard or advisor. This person was a woman, about 5’3”, and she had black hair.

“Madi!?” You exclaimed loudly. There was no need to describe the person. It was Madi.

“The one and only.” Madi twirled her hand like a performer while tipping her head. She gave you a big smile and a smirk. “I can’t believe I am inside your dream. I wouldn’t have imagined being able to do this in a million years but here I am. I didn’t know that you were into gangsters.”

“I like the classic films but what are you doing in my dream?” You suddenly realized that you were in a dream. You were shocked that one of your friends was now in your private space.

“I am teaching her the ropes.”

You look up to see Sarah leaning on the upper balcony in a blue satin dress. It looks absolutely stunning as she makes a great femme fatale. She starts to walk down the stairs with her curvy 7 foot frame.

“So I thought a good test would be to enter your dreams.” Sarah reached the bottom of the stairs and went to her desk. “Since you are nearby and have experienced me dreamwalking.”

“I can’t do it on my own since I am not powerful enough to do it. Sarah had to bring me here.” Madi walked up to the side of you and put her hand on your shoulder. You gaze sideways into her dark brown eyes. “Sarah has taught me a lot that she knows so that I can turn myself back into my human form. I don’t want to freak out Caveman and Muffin Man with my horns. They would shit themselves if they saw me like that.” Madi chuckles at that thought. She leaned closer to you.

“That is great.” You reply nervously. You could feel her small breast on your arm as she brushed up against you. You were very aware of her actions as she leaned herself closer to you. Her body felt incredibly warm. “We definitely don’t want them finding out about succubus.”

“Hey!” Sarah interrupts the intimate moment Madi was trying to create. “Do you remember our agreement? or do I have to force you to remember with a knock to your head?”

“Sorry sorry.” Madi backs off from you because of Sarah behaving like an actual mob boss. “I just wanted to tease him a little. No harm done.”

You pull your collar as you had an erection rising from her touch. She was starting to get this succubus behavior down.

“What agreement?”

“I can’t have any intimate interactions with you while Sarah is present unless I have her permission. I can have some of those interactions with you when she is not nearby but I am limited to a certain number per week. I can not suck your soul, life, age, or anything else that could cause permanent harm to you.” Madi stated. “I can understand the last part of the deal because I don’t want to harm my friends but Sarah is chief so I can’t pull my weight in that agreement.”

“I think it is fair.” Sarah said as she put her arms down on the desk. “I’m the one that loves him.”

You blush at that statement as the deadly femme fatale views you with great affections.

“I like him too.” Madi stated. “I’m not going to give up on him that easily.”

You got really red as you had two succubus fight over you. That is something you do not experience everyday or by any normal experience. You were going to be part of a bumpy ride.

“OPEN UP! THIS IS THE POLICE!” The door banged. The coppers were showing up now to break the joint.

“Your mind had to follow the classic route of the men in blue showing up now.” Sarah pulled out a tommy gun from underneath the desk.

“How should we proceed?” Madi asked as she pulled out a revolver from her suit.

“Like a gangster.” Sarah cocked the sub-machine gun.

The door burst open and faceless men in blue rushed in firing their own tommies and pistols. Sarah and Madi followed suit and fired back. It was a spray of bullets and you were in the middle. You were pulverized by the bullets between the succubus mob and the dream police.

“Gaah.” You woke up, sweating, and grabbing your chest as you could feel the unsubstantial bullets sink in. At last, it wasn’t so. You were in your bed and it was morning. You were fine and unharmed.

“No more gangster movies.” You mutter as you get out of bed. You didn’t want to have another dream where you had the chance to be shot up. You were going to have a whirlwind of crazy dreams if the girls kept invading them.

“I need to make an agreement with those two before this gets out of hand.” You complain as you head to your kitchen. Prepping your breakfast, you get a text message. It is Madi. She needs a ride to school since she stayed at Sarah’s house, using the bus to get here. Plus, she left her backpack at your backdoor.

“Why does it seem like I am the servant around here?” You go to the backdoor and grab her backpack. You finish your breakfast and head over to Sarah’s house. As you get there, Madi comes bounding out.

“Great, you grabbed it. Now I am going to need to look over your math homework. I forgot to do the bonus question.” Madi said as she grabbed her backpack. She was very upbeat.

“Can’t you solve it on the way to school. Why do you need my homework?” You turn around as she went to the passenger door.

“Because it would be faster if I knew what the answer was. Come on, let’s go, Dweeb.” She tried to pull open the lock door. That is when you notice something.

“Aren’t you supposed to hide that?” You pointed to the top of your head. Madi reached up and felt what you were pointing at.

“Shit, I really need to worry when I am happy. I lose control of it.” Madi was feeling her black, red tipped horns on her head. She closed her eyes and the horns diminished until they were gone. She was human again. “There, time to be grumpy all day.”

“Aren’t you always like that?”

You heard the door slam behind you. Turning around, Sarah and Elizabeth were walking out after locking the door.

“Where are you two going?”

“Succubus training.” Sarah chirped. “We are going out to have brunch together, having some good family time. We are then going to the woods to practice flying and spellcasting.”

“She needs to learn the basics of being a succubus.” Elizabeth heaves her purse up her shoulder. “We need to go to a place that is subtle and has a low amount of people.”

“I am all for that. I hope your training goes well.” You smile as Sarah walks beautifully past you. You were amazed by her unparalleled beauty. You could stare at her forever.

“Hey Dweeb.” Madi tapped on your car. “We need to get to school.”

“Oh right.” You dash over to the driver side. Unlocking the car door, the two of you entered.

“Now hand over your math notebook. I need to see that problem.” Madi said.

“We need to work on your manners, Twigs.”

“Please may I have your math notebook for my math problem.” She replied in a sarcastic tone.

“It is in the middle pouch.” You started to back out of the driveway.

“Thank you. I don’t think I will be Twigs for much longer. I will actually have a sexy body. It will be better than Vicky’s bod.” Madi said smugly.

“And risk your succubus' side being known. You will have to stay in your human form to hide it. Which means that you will have to stay in your twiggy form.” You smirk. “So you will remain, Twigs.”

Madi huffed. She didn’t like your reasoning. She opened your backpack and pulled out the math notebook. She got to work on copying your work on the drive to school. All the while, she expanded her ass a little so that she wouldn’t have a slim butt. She was going to make sure she wasn’t going to be called “Twigs” forever.

The two of you arrive at school and behave as if everything is normal. There were several eyes falling on you and Madi as she came with you from your car. You two ignored them and went to class and all your proceeding class until lunch.

“Hey, you two. I have been looking for you all day.” A loud and excited voice calls to you and Madi in the lunch hall. There is no doubt who belongs to.

“Hey Caveman, why are you looking for us?” Madi tossed a tater tot in her mouth. “You know that we have lunch at the same time. There is no doubt that you will meet us here.”

“True but I heard something that I had to ask you two as soon as possible.” Nick sat down with his food tray at the table. He seemed a little worried.

“What has you worked up so much that you couldn’t wait until lunch?” You sip your water.

“Are you two seeing each other?” Nick dropped a zinger.

“Hhrrcckk!” Madi choked on the tot.

“Ppppbbbtthhhhh” You spray your water directly into Nick’s puckered face.

“I will take that as a no.” Nick wipes his face clean of the water you spat on him. He seems relieved by that news.

“What makes you think we are dating?” Madi hit her chest to clear any bits of the tot lodged in her throat.

“Because Dweeb drove you to school. Why else would he drive someone to school?” Nick looked dumbfounded that the logic he had given was not accurate.

“Twigs watched my ward last night. I needed some rest to complete my homework and since Twigs asked before, I let her.” You rub the spit water from your mouth.

“Makes sense now. You actually took her up on her offer.” Nick nods with that excuse. He buys it. He would never have guessed succubus transformation for the life of him. “Anyway I better start that up the rumor chain before the other one goes too far.”

“Wait, that is a rumor!?” You were surprised that the ride you gave Madi would cause a false story like that.

“Yep. I don’t know who has heard it or where it came from. I don’t think it is going to be at the level of Abigail and Enrique. Their social standing is screwed since Vicky blew it out of proportion.”

“This is bad.” Madi complains.

“It’s not going to be that bad. It will pass once people find out it is not true. They will see that we aren’t seeing each other like that.” You wanted to hide the fact to Nick that you heard that she had a little bit of a crush on you due to Sarah’s charm to have her tell the truth. No one needed to hear that yet.

“It is different for a girl when those rumors get started.” Madi snaps at you. Clearly, you messed up there. Girls were brutal with rumors. Madi could have a bad name for a long time after the rumor dies. “Girls could be called sluts for a false rumor. I don’t want Vicky coming after me. She would make the last days of school a verbal torment for me”

“I’m sorry. You’re right.” You apologize. “We need to destroy this rumor fast.” You need to save Madi’s social standing but how.

“I’m already on it.” Nick was typing on his phone. The sent sound went off and he returned his attention to Madi. “There! The counter rumor will commence. Give it a few hours and you won’t be the talk of the school. I will have to talk to a few people to make sure that people know that the first rumor was false.”

“Thank you, Caveman. You are a lifesaver.” Madi gives Nick a big sweet smile. He blushes at that praise and attention from her. There could be something there, you note. Madi is happy the group's reporter has saved her.

“Anyways….” Nick was trying to avert the conversation away from the rumor stuff before she could pick up on Nick’s emotions. “I have two other juicy news bits.”

“What are the juicy news bits?” Madi shifts her attention fully to Caveman’s news report. She didn’t notice Nick’s emotions.

“The first is with the police investigation I mentioned about yesterday. The police chief friend that turned himself in, he was a child molester. He turned himself in after the chief falsified the record about a little girl the friend touched in a store became a scuffle.”

“Really?” Madi tried to look confused. We both knew that Sarah was the reason that the guy turned himself in after having his soul imprisoned by Sarah.

“It is. I wonder what would make a guy like that, who has probably touched hundreds of kids, decide to turn himself in after a scuffle. It is strange since the chief was covering his back that he would do that. I wonder what was with that girl that made him change his mind and repent.” Nick asked a deep question. He was surprisingly getting close to the answer with that train of thought.

“Maybe it was the punch. That could knock some sense into a guy.” You offered a counter investigation, trying to protect Sarah as much as possible by subverting Nick’s investigation. Nick would blow the story out of the water if he knew that the little girl the man touched was a succubus.

“Even so, I want to find out who the girl was. I’m sure that the guy has been punched before. The girl has to be the one.” Nick blew off your suggestion.

“Aren't there media laws that protect a young child’s privacy?” Madi asked him. She was protecting Sarah as well.

“There are, but that still doesn’t stop an investigation with no reporting. I just need to leave the child’s name out of it.” Nick countered her attempt to stop him.

“I would leave the girl alone. She probably has it rough already being handled that way.” Madi countered Nick’s counter.

“You are probably right.” Nick took Madi's word into account. “But other news, it is as hot as the person it is about.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” You ask.

“Check it out.” Nick pulled out his phone and showed you an image.

It was an image of Sarah and Elizabeth. They were at a diner in the bad part of town.

“Where did you get that?” You were now worried. Sarah was now known to the public. Her human form at least. That was enough to worry about.

“Some guy playing hookie.” Nick replies as he scrolled through other photos of your neighbors. “He saw them and had to share a picture of that hot girl to the entire school. She is either late in highschool or starting college. We have an absolute bombshell in our town.” Nick guessed the age of Sarah, who was about twenty. Nick covered his heart with his hands. “I have found the love of my life.”

“I think they are just traveling by. We would have heard if that sort of girl existed here.” You didn’t want Nick to go find Sarah. He was already on her tail for blowing up corruption in the police station.

“Ho ho.” Nick chuckles. “She does live here. I believe she has been out of town because of modeling or something. Check out the top heavy MILF’s shirt.”

Elizabeth was wearing a tshirt of her daughter’s elementary school. You hated Nick’s journalistic deductions at the moment.

“That, my friend, is a local school. You don’t have it unless you are from around here. That hottie is from around here.”

“Do you think a pro blogger should be calling another person, a MILF?” Madi snaps at Nick, disgusted at his choice of words.

“You're right. I shouldn’t.” Nick apologizes. “But Twigs, you know what happens when a girl shows up in town that is potentially hotter than you know who.”

“Vicky gets vicious.” Madi groans at the thought of the head cheerleader. The beauty queen of the school. She remembered the previous girl had developed an eating disorder because of it.

“Yes. We will see how she will hunt down this hottie and challenge her. It will be a catfight.” Nick looked at his phone. “Anyway, class is about to start and Mrs. Willows is breathing down my back about a late assignment.”

“Are you turning them in late?”

“Yeah, I am not ready to turn them in when she wants them. What is wrong with that?” Nick replied.

“Caveman, you are an idiot.” Madi sighs.

The rest of the day went by normally. You were going to wait until after school for Madi so you could take her back Sarah for any other succubus training she needed. Once school was done, you waited at the lockers for her but she didn’t show. Chad came up and you asked him about Madi since he shared the last class with her for the day.

“Have you seen, Twigs?” You ask.

“She headed to the bathroom after class. I haven’t seen her since then” Chad replies.

“Thanks, do you know which one?” you follow up with another question after closing your locker.

“It is the big one in the science section. Is everything alright between you and Twigs?” Chad looked concerned. You realized he had heard the rumor, the first rumor.

“Nothing is going on between us. A misunderstanding by people deciding to read too much into things.” You lied a little bit. You and Madi were now connected because of succubus blood with Sarah. The three of you shared that dark secret. “We need to talk about this rumor that is going around.”

“Gotcha, Dweeb.” Chad realized he jumped to conclusions with the rumors. “If you need anything, I am here to help.”

“Thanks, Baker.” Patting his shoulder, you head to the science section.

“Remember the party on friday.” Chad yells to you while you depart. He turns around and fists pumps. “Yes, he said ‘Baker’”

Walking over to the science section, you find the restroom Chad mentioned. You wait outside as a bunch of students pass you by to leave school. You find it weird that Madi would go to this bathroom. The toilets would constantly clog for being stuffed with the craziest things. No one really used these restrooms because of that. The repair men and janitors would leave it alone until the weekend to fix or clean it because of those repetitive problems. There was an out of order restroom. You waited outside it for a long time.

“The biology test is going to be hard tomorrow.” Two freshman girls walked by as there was barely anyone left in the school halls.

“I know we better study for it.”

“How about my place? My parents aren’t home.”

“That will be perfect.”

“Biology test? Biology teacher?” You mutter as you remember what Madi said last night.

“Oh yeah.” You smack your fist into your hand.

Madi’s biology teacher had been blackmailing her, using her brother's dark histories as hostages, threatening to destroy them and her family. That is why Madi is in this bathroom. She is rendezvous with that teacher. The janitor team doesn’t come over here because of the clogged bathrooms. It is the perfect spot to hide for nefarious acts after school. This is why this teacher hasn’t been caught. He has an empty section of the school all to himself after school.

“She is planning her revenge today.” You whisper. This was her big reason for becoming Sarah’s subject. To flip the tables on the biology teacher. She was not going to be taking his abuse anymore.

“I need to hide.” You look around. Only students with after school activities would be here, making it pretty empty. Soon, there will be no students. You need to find a place to hide and wait.

You can’t go to the bathroom. Madi is there and will tell you to scram. You couldn’t go to the biology class. There were a bunch of choices and you didn’t know which one to choose. In reality, You had only one option.

The janitor closet.

The janitor closet next to the bathroom would be the perfect place to hide. It was close to Madi's location and she won’t know that you are there. Waiting for no one to be near you in the hall, you dash over to the door, praying it was unlocked. It was. Slipping inside, you leave a crack open so that you can look outside. You had to wait until they came.

Getting close to being an hour after school, you start to think that you got this all wrong when nothing is happening. Wrong bathroom, wrong time, and wrong everything. You pull out your phone to see if you have gotten any news about Sarah’s training or anything. When you hear nothing from them, you move to head home. You want to be back with Sarah.

Bonk!

The silent closing of a door awakens you back to your task. Peeking out of the crack, you see one of your targeted goals. Madi was out of the bathroom. She looks around to make sure that no one is in the school, not noticing the janitor door’s slightly cracked open. She then quietly moves to the left as she heads to the biology section of the science department. You push open your door so quietly that it wouldn’t disturb a mouse. She doesn’t hear you as she continues down the hall. Tiptoeing behind some lockers to hide, you freeze when she reaches the biology door. You feel her double checking to make sure no one is there. She sees no one as you are hiding behind a wall of lockers. She opens a door to a biology room. Snooping around the corner, you see the door close. Silently dashing, you follow her to the same door. Copying her defensive tactics of checking your surroundings, you see that the school is empty besides you and her. You open the door and enter.

“I didn’t think you would be here this early.” Madi says. Her back is to you. “I have come to make the payment-”

Madi stops. She realizes something is off. She didn’t see anyone behind her, especially the person who wanted to see her. Madi turns around to figure out the mysterious person.

“Dwayne? What the fuck are you doing here?” Madi jumps as she is utterly shocked at your arrival. “You shouldn’t be here.”

“Same could be said for you.” You step closer into the classroom, concerned for her. “You didn’t show up at the locker today. And when that happens, you are unhappy the next day. Now knowing why, I couldn’t let you go on being bribed by this crooked biology teacher.”

“Do you know what you are doing?” Madi was now scared, scared for you. She started to scan around the classroom. “Do you know what he will do to you?”

“Probably just run away. He is a fat guy and I can give a pretty mean punch. I have knocked out a pervert before.” You scoff, punching your fist into your hand.

“He won’t run away.” Madi grabs your arms. She didn’t agree with your reasoning. “He will threaten you with finding out your deepest, darkest secrets. He doesn’t fight physically. He fights with bribery and extortion. He’s a powerbroker of secrets.” Madi pulls you over to a corner of the room. You could feel that she was stronger than before. There was more strength in her pull but you could break out but you decided not to.

“I’ve got no big secrets to hide. All I have is already out in the open. My mistakes have been on social media. They have little power over me.” You’ve had two major incidents, caught on camera, been released to the public, and you have faced those problems head on. Those mistakes can’t haunt you as you have dealt with them. Madi took you over to a full body locker.

“You might be safe but what about your parents? Sarah?” Madi opens a drawer next to the locker. She pulled out a key and began to unlock the locker. “Do your parents have any detrimental secrets that they never want anyone to find out about? Or Sarah, do you want him to find out about her and never let the world forget about her that they burst her family’s secret to the world? Call a SWAT team?”

You remain silent. You had no idea about any secrets your parents were trying to hide. You definitely didn’t want anyone to find out about Sarah and her secret. This is how the biology teacher fights, using others. He will get any dirt or secret on any person that matters to you and threaten them. He would hold that over your head as a millstone ready to crush you if you stepped out of line. He fought dirty and without remorse with his tactics. Your fists will hurt him physically but he will make sure that he ruins your life.

“He has collected foul secrets on a ton of people. School staff, officers, and officials, he even has one on the governor.” Madi opens the locker and pulls out a life size skeleton model. She put it to the side. She stepped to the side to invite you into the locker. “He is a wretched person. That is why I sought out the succubus blood when I heard about it. I can have him fall into a trap in his own game. I can end his tyranny today.”

You realize your mistake now. Madi was trying to seize control of the biology teacher. If she could take his soul, she could have him turn himself in like Sarah’s molester. No one gets hurt beside this depraved man, he won’t even take a person down with him. Madi had the perfect weapon against him. She had been protecting her family from him with her sacrifice. She had been saving you and your friends by keeping silent.

“I am sorry. I shouldn’t have come. I am messing this whole thing up.” Your shoulders slump, understanding that you being here jeopardizes her entire plan.

“I can still make my plan work. Now, hop inside, you Dweeb.” She waved her hand for you to get inside. You comply. Squeezing yourself into the locker, Madi closes it behind you. She locks it behind you. Peering out through the grate, you can do nothing except make noise. Which will destroy everything that Madi was trying to accomplish. You will not do that. You will watch through the thin windows out of the locker, silently.

“Now, don’t make any noise. I want him to think that there is no one here. If he sees this is locked, he won’t think anyone is in here. I will get you out once everything is done.” Madi said. She then went back to the front of the class, leaving you at the back, locked in a locker.

It took about five minutes of both of you waiting in the classroom before anything happened. Madi was sitting on the teacher’s desk and you were silently trapped in the locker. There was a clicking sound, through the grated slits you saw the door open.

“Always on time as usual.” Madi stated, pushing herself off the desk. “I have come to make my payment.”

The biology teacher, Mr. Davis, entered the classroom. He was a portly man in his mid forties. He was around 5’6” with a circumference that was probably the same. The top of his head was balding with a few long strands of hair still clinging to the scalp. He had a black broom mustache to go with the bowl shaped hair style his remaining hair gave him. He always had a handkerchief with him to wipe away any sweat on his brow.

“Always straight to business.” He shuffled to the desk. He sat down, scuffing up his nose at the same time. It made him look like a pig. You wanted to punch him but that would make things worse. You quickly saw that he was professional at his crummy craft as he glanced around the classroom for anyone potentially hiding here or hidden cameras. He looked at the locker and paused. You thought you had messed everything up as he stared. Of course he would be concerned about the skeleton model being on the outside of its storage unit. He peered hard at the locker. You were starting to sweat. His eyes went down to the handle. He saw the deadlock Madi had put on it.

“You need to enjoy these exchanges more. They are the most pleasant thing for a lady to indulge in.” Mr Davis stated. He viewed that there was no one there. He was perverted in his thoughts and he made it vocal when with those he ensnared.

“I don’t think that is true.” Madi was giving her sass to the creepy teacher. “But I will play along with that notion if you agree to my terms.”

“You really don’t have any leverage here. I hold your siblings' secrets and the way to put the info out to damage them and your family permanently.” Mr Davis leaned back and put his hands together on his belly. “But I like to hear little girls moaning so I will bite. What are your terms?”

“I will do the lovey dovey act if it pays for two months of the info not being leaked.”

“I like it but let me counter the offer. I get to do two holes instead of one.” The biology teacher gave a wicked smirk.

“Deal!”

“Oh boy.” The slimy teacher rubbed his hands like a little boy. It made you sick watching the pleasure he got from this. “Now, hand over your phone and strip.”

Madi pulled out her phone and handed it to him. He greedily grabbed it and unlocked it. He knew her password. He was checking to make sure it wasn’t recording or streaming anything so that he knew no one was coming. Madi was stripping for him as he covered his tracks. It was disgusting to see Madi being forced to do this horrible thing for such a rat. You wanted to beat the living hell of him. You could, so could seventy-five percent of the school, but he had a leverage you couldn’t deal with after the fight. When Madi was naked, Mr. Davis put down the phone.

“It seems like you are putting a little meat on your rump. Did you find a boy or something? Trying to please him?” Mr. Davis chuckled. You noticed that Madi gave herself a little bit of the ass she had gained in her demoness form. The man still made fun of her even though he didn't know how she got a nicer ass. “I will taste it first to make sure it is good.”

“That is so sweet of you. I am sure that he would appreciate it to make sure that it is a quality ass.” Madi started to play along with her lovey dovey act. You could see the hatred in her eyes as she pretended to like this sewer muck. She moved around to the other side of the desk. She put her hands on her knees as she leaned towards him trying to look cute. “Do you want to try it first or do I get a taste of you first?”

“I want you to taste me first. Eat my meat.” The slimy Mr. Davis demanded.

“Sure thing, big boy.” Madi responds. The biology teacher was moving around his waist to unbuckle his pants. Madi paused to let him struggle against his belt. She let her face express her disgust while he wasn’t looking at her. “Having a problem?” Her face went back to her act.

“I added, it seems, a bigger love handle.” He stood up to loosen his belt. The belt flapped loose, The zipper went down, and the rat’s dick came out. The man’s dick was disgusting as his personality. “Much better.” He sat back down. He sniveled his nose, it made him look like a rat from the side. “You can enjoy it now, miss.”

“Yummy.” Madi gave a fake high pitch approval and a fake smile. She bent down to meet his vile penis. You could no longer see her as the desk hid her. You could see Mr. Davis tilt his head back in evil delight. You wanted to gag so badly for her. You couldn’t because it would alert him about your presence. You had to sickly watch this rodent of a man abuse a young girl into this by blackmail. Why was this world so full of wicked men?

“Mmhmm. Your mouth work has gotten better. I guess it is because of the love I give to you.” he rubbed his bald head onto his greasy remaining hairs. It was black hair with gray strands. It showed that he was definitely not in his prime. You wonder what sort of man he was in his prime. Scratch that, his prime was probably childhood.

You watch in disgust as you could hear the sucking sounds of Madi please this scum. He just sat there with a wicked drool from his mouth. You really wanted to burst out and punch him but you couldn’t. The locker was locked and you would destroy Madi’s chance of escaping from him.

You felt the hairs on the back of your neck suddenly stiff. A chill ran over your skin. An eeriness flooded over you. You had never felt this before but you saw that Mr. Davis became stiff at that same moment. He wasn’t moving for a few seconds. You wonder what was going on. The sensation slowly faded. Mr. Davis returned back to normalish as the sensation went away as well. You could see something different in his eyes as he looked down at Madi. he was confused by the sudden pause. He didn’t think much about it, he probably thought it was a high, as he had a young girl sucking his dick.

You could tell that he had been charmed.

It didn’t seem as potent as Sarah’ charm but it was there. Madi could make suggestions to the biology teacher and he would be inclined to listen to what she said while she had his full attention. If she pushed the charm too far, he would break out of it. Madi had to play it safe with her suggestions. You were amazed that you were able to feel the bit of magic. Being around Sarah so much must have made you sensitive to it.

That is when you noticed a new change in Mr. Davis, he was getting smaller. Sarah had mentioned that succubus could suck the physical traits of a person but that it wouldn’t be permanent. The laws of nature had a way of securing that mass was upheld as much as possible. The transfer was temporary, only about an hour. Sarah must have told Madi that bit of information. Madi must be using it to her advantage for the moment. Mr. Davis was bigger than her and despite his unhealthy weight and appearance, would be too much for Madi to handle if things got into a physical scuffle. She was evening the odds in her favor.

“Nrrgghhgghhaaaa!” Mr Davis wiggled his body tightly as his disgusting body was enjoying the person’s effort behind his desk. He relaxed. He had just cummed. You could hear Madi sucking and slurping hard. She was eating his crude cum.

“That was delicious.” You heard her say. It was cheerful and reeked of lies. She was not enjoying having to go through it. She rolled up his round rodent body. You could see a bit of enjoyment in her face when she got up into his face. She was leading him directly to where she wanted. “I would like some more, handsome.”

“I can’t say no to a little girl that likes my stuff.” Mr. Davis licked his lips. He didn’t notice that he had shrunk at least a foot. Madi’s charm was keeping him focused on this blackmailing sex. She could overpower Mr. Davis if she wanted to but that is not where she was going. She sat on his lap as she let him fall into his own demise. “What shall it be? The anus or the pussy. Both are fine to a man with my refined taste.”

“Let's go with my butt. An eclair has to be filled with cream on both sides.” Madi bopped his pointy nose. She was getting better at her acting.

“Oh ho ho.” The Rat King chuckled. “I should go for two months payment more often. I like this side of you.”

The man’s greasy hands grabbed her butt and raised it up. Spreading the cheeks apart, there was a little hole for her anus. Mr. Davis’s dick rose up from behind the desk. It nudged against Madi’s little hole. It kept poking at it as it tried to enter. “A little tight today?” Mr Davis asked.

“A little excited. This is going to be good, sweetie.” Madi was excited for another reason. Mr. Davis' downfall was near.

“If we are excited, we better back it a little rough to make sure it meets our expectations.” Mr. Davis pushed Madi’s ass down. Her anus defense melted as the man’s dick entered her.

“Ooh!” Madi yelped. Her anus had taken in the blackmailer’s dick. Things were getting serious. “Maybe you're right. We just have to go for it.”

“I know I am right. I might be called a Rat King by you stupid students, but that means I am still a king. I know how to handle my subjects to make them happy. Now, let's make a student happy.” Mr. Davis was behaving more like the maniac he is.

This was disgusting to you as watched one of your good friends gave sex to a twisted man. You actually gagged at this. Glad that Madi’s charm was in effect, he definitely would have heard it. Madi was just riding him as her hips moved up and down to give him pleasure. This went on for a few minutes as the inappropriate relationship of blackmailed student and blackmailer teacher had sex in a biology classroom. When it was finally time, the man cummed while the woman did not.

“Ooh. That feels so good. I fucking enjoyed that.” Mr. Davis sighed as he felt relieved and tired at the same time. He concluded that it was just the intensity of the sex. Madi knew that she took a little bit more, something deeper inside of him. She wants it all though.

“That was a great cum. It filled up my anus nicely. I could take some more. I want to know if you want to give me more. More of something personal. I want to be full of you.” Madi whispers. She hugs his body close to hers. She had gained some impressive suggestive behaviors with her new succubus powers. Her lips were next to his ear as she spoke.

“What more do you want? I give you my love from time to time. Do you want more of that?” Mr Davis was charmed not to notice his smaller state. He was only thinking of sex.

“I want you.” Madi walked her fingers over his fat chest.

“I can make this happen more often if you want. I can make the payments happen more often.” Mr. Davis suggested he blackmail her more.

‘No, that is not what I want.” Madi rolled onto his chest, with her chest, and looked directly into his eyes. Her anus still had his dick. “I want you, only you. The essence of your being. So that you will always be with me. Your soul, so I can always have your love. Your lips, so that they can never belong to another.”

Mr. Davis was confused by this. All the girls he forced into having sex with him by blackmailing had never talked like this. They were sickened by his demands to satisfy his sexual lusts. This was the first one to ask for him, his entire being. This could only mean one thing to him. He had broken her. His control and power over her had finally caused her to snap and beg him for sex. This is what he hoped for that would happen eventually. A broken girl that he could literally own by controlling her lust.

“Of course.” He smiled as he licked his lips. He believed that he got what he desired. “I will happily give a little girl like you everything. My love has broken your heart and belongs to me. I will give my soul to a girl that wants me so bad.” Mr. Davis grabbed her ass and was ready to go again. He tried to push down but found out that he couldn’t. She wasn’t budging. What he did discover was her lips locking in with his. He was okay at first that he couldn’t push her down because of the kiss. He was taken in by the softness of the lips and the force she was applying to it. He then felt something strange rise up in him. A feeling he had never felt before. It was like his entire essence, his life, his soul was being compressed in a single point. It then began to rise up his throat.

You watched as Madi’s passionate kiss was revealing her demoness side. Her little horns popped up, the little wings spread out, and the little tail slithered from the tip of her ass. The black and red colors showed her affinity to fire. She had sprung her trap. She pulled her lips away from the biology teacher’s lips. The teacher’s eye rolled back as he lost consciousness. Madi kept her lips close to his as she made sucking motions like she was sucking a straw. The hairs on the back of your neck went up again. You see a light coming out of Mr. Davis’s lips. Slipping past them, the light came from a jewel, a bioluminescence jewel. This was the same as what happened with Sarah with her molester. This was Mr. Davis’s soul. The soul gem floated to Madi’s lips. She happily accepted it by puckering her lips around it. With a gulp, she swallowed the man’s soul.

“Thank you very much.” Madi wiped her lips. She then stood up and looked at the soulless teacher. He just sat there, motionless. The table had been completely turned on him. He had no power over Madi anymore. He belonged to her. “I own you now.”

Madi winced and grabbed her chest. She was feeling something deep inside her. You knew that it was her body taking the teacher’s soul. There were no flashy lights like the dreamworld that Sarah had entered to take the other man’s soul. This was the real world. This display of soul consuming was all contained inside Madi.

“GGAAAHHHH!!!” Madi screamed. She fell on her knees as you saw her start to grow, growing every aspect of herself.

The first thing you noticed was her horns. The little black horns lengthen and flatten, growing straight upward. They became blade-like in their appearance with the sharp side pointing outwards to side. They were longer than any horns you had seen as they became thin towers, similar to a beam sword. Appearing around the tips, a crimson hue started to fade into the horns until the top of her horns were the red color. Her black hair fell down to her upper back, sleek and straight. Her little wings were twisting and cracking like a butterfly trying to extend its wings from a cocoon. The wings finally unraveled and spread out in marvelous display at the size 5 feet for each wing. They had the draconic appearance like before with it being pitch black, only on the skeletal portions on the wing. The flap, the skin, of the wing had the crimson reddish hue like the horns. It was the same color as her lock of red hair on one of her bangs she liked to highlight. Her tail slithered out of her tailbone. It was smooth black on the top and platy crimson red scale on the bottom. The tail grew long and was as thick as one of her legs. The tail sprouted a bit up from her ass to accommodate for the appendage being large on her backside. The ass cheeks gave way up there and merged somewhat with her tail to allow it to function. Her tail wiggled around as it grew longer and longer. It became a versatile appendage as it became longer than her. It was around 8 feet long. A red flame sprouted from the tip of her long tail. It was the tail of a slender dragon. Madi’s body grew taller and bigger as well. She had become 5’3” because of bonus growth when she became a succubus. She grew continuously until she reached 6 feet in height. Her B-cup breasts inflated and became puffy as they became DD cups breasts. Her flat skinny belly toned up and a slim six pack appeared on her abs under her smooth white skin. Her ass became wider and then perked up, giving some room to her tail which made her ass seem bigger. It wasn’t a massive size increase there but it became firm and distinguishable. Her legs and arms became more toned as she put some muscle there. Madi was no longer a twig. She was literally a hot dragoness succubus.

“Aah!” Madi sighed a small smoke cloud. She was done with her transformation. She was breathing hard as the sweat beaded down her sweaty body. She stood up and inspected her new transformation. She approved of it

“That was amazing.” She panted as she looked down at the person who tormented her through high school. She was now incharge. It was time to serve Mr. Davis some justice.

You watch from the locker, witnessing the amazing role reversal of this entire situation. Madi, forced to do sexual favors for the Rat to protect her older brothers, Seth and Zane, is now fully in charge of everything. She owns the Rat’s soul. He no longer has the power to cast his evil shadow over her family’s dark secrets. He couldn’t because Madi would force her will on him to never speak or let out that information. She had gotten her sweet revenge.

“You fell to your own hubris because of sweet words you wanted your victims to say.” Madi walked over to the unconscious form of Mr. Davis. She was basking in her new form as she gave a little ‘oomph’ to her strides to come over to her former tormentor. She stroked his cheeks and he awoke. “Funny how giving a little girl hell would cause her to seek the powers of hell for revenge.”

Mr. Davis was shaking and sweating profusely as Madi creepily touched his cheek. He knew that his soul had just been consumed by his student. There was no doubt with what he saw in front of him with horns and wings. Combined with the crushing feeling he had a moment ago inside of him. Madi was a succubus and she just had a meal.

“P-p-p-p-pwease forgive me. I-I had n-no idea that this was hu-hurting you.” Mr. Davis’s words trembled. He was in terror of Madi. “I would have s-s-stopped if you asked. You had all the-the p-power in this deal.”

“Did I really?” Madi asked him, sarcastically damning. She loved this fear and control she had over him

“No.” the biology teacher whimpered. He was in tears. He wanted to lie at that moment but Madi’s ownership of his soul commanded him to tell the truth. He was not going to be able to hide anything from her.

Bbbbbzzzzz bbbbzzzzz

All of Madi’s crimson red hue on her horns, wings, hair, and tail suddenly flashed white from the call before returning back to their normal color. Mr. Davis’s phone buzzed on the desk. Everyone looked at the lit up screen.

“Let’s see what message you got.” Madi said. Mr. Davis gulped. She reached out with her tail to grab it. The long dragon’s tail slithered up and she stopped before she reached the phone. She saw that the tip of her tail was on fire. “Oops, don’t want to burn any evidence.” She brought the tail to her face and blew the flame out. You panic for a moment as you thought that she was going to die because it seemed similar to a charmander tail but she didn’t. You sigh in relief that she did as she went for the phone again with the tail. She loops around it and delivers it to her teacher.

“Open the message. Tell me who it is from and what they said.” Madi demands. Mr. Davis, with wild fingers dancing all over the place, followed her commands.

“The message is from counselor Whittney.” The busty red hair counselor of the school. Mr. Davis got a text from her. “I will be a little late to your house today. I had to lecture my younger sister longer than expected. Please don’t give that info out to the dark web. I want my sister to have a nice life. I will wear the skimpy outfit.”

“What is that info about the dark web? Why is she wearing that stuff for you?” Madi was getting mad. She knew that the Rat had dirt on a lot of people in the school, especially higher ups. She knew the school's counselor. Her younger sister was good childhood friends with Madi. Whitney was going through the same shitty stuff as Madi with this disgusting person. Madi felt a bond with her from their shared suffering. Madi felt the rage build up inside her as if Whitney was here to deliver her rage on this scum.

“Whitney’s younger sister, Amanda, posted some pictures of herself in some underwear through a closed social media platform. I snatched them off her account that someone gave me access to and added it to my leverage over Whitney. I know some people there that would love to kidnap a young red-haired girl like Amanda. Have her parade around in some video in skimpy outfits and feed the lust of powerful men. I wanted that too so I made Whitney do it for me. I used those photos as leverage to keep Whitney in my grasp.” Mr. Davis said it really fast. He was trying to make it sound not so bad. He wasn’t doing a good job as he had to tell the truth. Madi raised an eyebrow as if to prompt him more. “Plus, she was a model back in college that did a few sensual photoshoots and she doesn’t want those photos out in the school system. Hurts her image as a counselor.” Forced once again by Madi’s will to reveal what secrets he used against people.

“You truly are a despicable person.” Madi pinched her brows, her rage growing. You couldn’t have agreed more. This person needed to go to jail. He needed to be buried behind bars where he couldn’t gain secrets or use them. You are glad that Madi seized his soul. “I can’t believe you use other people’s dark secrets against the people that care for them for your own sick, twisted pleasure. It is frustrating to see you as a fucking teacher to innocent kids. It is horrible that you look at us as possible hostages to use as objects. Who else do you have under your perverted grip?”

Mr. Davis turned white with that phrase. He was deathly afraid of a question like that. He swallowed hard as he opened his lips to speak of the dark secrets he held over the students of this school to the dragon succubus.

Mr. Davis started confessing.

Mr. Davis only went for five minutes before Madi stopped him but he had more that she didn’t stop him. Madi’s color parts of her body went from red to blue to brown and finally back to red, a new fiery red. She went through a mix of emotions right there. You both heard the horrors that he brought to dozens of girls in this school spanning years. This man was sick beyond belief. You thought he needed to go straight to jail, no questions asked, and the computer destroyed. Madi had a different thought.

“I can't believe I was so naive with you.” Madi clinched her fist. Her tail had reignited. “I knew you had a lot of people under your control with your blackmailing. I thought it was a few girls like me, with a few dark secrets, and a lot of officials. Instead, it was a lot of little girls from all walks of life and government officials to keep your big secret obsession hidden. I thought I was just a rare unfortunate girl that had some dark family secrets. No, you hunted down every girl's secret that ever crossed the threshold here to throw your evil disgusting will over them.” Madi screamed furiously.

“I couldn’t get anything on Mrs. Willows though.” Mr. Davis made a feeble excuse. He was scared of where this was going. You were getting a little frightened with the intensity of Madi’s emotions she was going through. She seemed to feel the anger of all the previous victims.

“Does that one person matter to me when you have committed hundreds of crimes?” Madi spat literal fire out of her mouth. Her tail flame was burning brightly. She was making the motion with her hands that she wanted to strangle him. “You are a wretched animal. No, you are the shit of a wretched animal that even maggots wouldn’t want to eat. You are the lowest of low. The scummiest person on the earth. Why would you torment teenages and women like that?”

The biology teacher stopped his shaking. He gave Madi a stern look. It was surprising as he had been so scared before. He looked defiant and proud as he prepared to give his reasoning from his heart.

“Because I like to see the looks on little girls' faces as they lose their innocence and dream about it being lost in the most unlikely spot. I wish to break one of them so that she gives herself all to me. With no hope of ever going back to the way she was.”

You couldn’t tell who was the true demon here. The biology teacher with his evil goals or Madi with demoness form. All you knew was that Madi was absolutely furious. She squeezed her head tightly as she messed up her hair.

“GGGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” Madi screamed as she arched backwards in fiery rage. She was absolutely livid about the torment she had to endure from this man. Everything about him sickened her. Her body was in a position of unbridled fury. She then flipped her head forward and her body in a snappy motion.

“Ffaawwwooooossshhh!!!!!”

Madi spewed red hot flames from her mouth directly at Mr. Davis' fat body. You were shocked as he couldn’t do anything but take the flame. Madi breathed a fireball of her fury as the teacher ignited. Humans can’t normally catch fire but this was hellfire. Humans can catch on fire with it. He burned in his chair in a blazing glory.

You were horrified at this turn of events. You were expecting to make Mr. Davis turn himself into the police because of the soul stealing, not dying by Madi’s hand. There were laws and such to deliver justice. The soul taking was enough to secure that. It was different seeing justice in terms of revenge served like this. It was gut wrenching to see his body burn with no soul inside. No way to put out the flame. You couldn’t bust out and grab a bucket to throw water over him and Mr. Davis manipulated the classroom’s fire alarm and fire sprinklers to not go off. He was stuck in the red hot flames of Madi’s hellfire revenge.

“Whew” Madi sighed as she sat down on the cold floor naked. She began to heave big breaths of relief as her tormentor burned silently in front of her. She had her sweet revenge and she could rest. She leaned back on her arms as she breathed in the smoke of her despicable teacher. She was feeling a warm feeling inside. She didn’t know it but it was the teacher’s soul inside her. It was held in a special place inside her just in case she wanted to give it back, all succubus do this. They siphon the energy of the soul there but never absorb it fully. With no body for the teacher’s soul to go back to because she burned it, the soul had no option but to be actually absorbed into Madi’s body. This is the true way a demon claims a soul, when there is no living body to return to.

You watch with every breath that Madi took, more of her demoness side grew. The first part was Madi growing again in height. She moved to 6’3” and her breasts moved a size E cup. Her skin became shiny and smooth as she lost the hairs on her arms and legs, getting rid of having to shaving them. As her chest rose with its growth, black lines appeared at the bottom of her ribs. These were larger scales that were thin and long. They formed a thick bra base, the size of a finger, to hoist the breasts up to be perky. Three long black scales grew up along the bottom of the breasts like claws cupping them from below. They didn’t reach the nipple but they added to her draconic appeal. The scales also grew along her hips. It came out along the bone outline of the hips. The scales were black and behaved like plated armor there as it didn’t hide her ass. Then as a single large scale grew, a crimson red hue one, over her pussy from the top to the bottom. It was a cap to cover an otherwise exposed pussy. Madi had scales forming a lewd scale bikini on her. The hands and feet were next in this transformation. They grew black as tiny scales grew around them like the tail and wings with a nice luster. It moved up those limbs in a nice transition. The scales stopped their growth a little past the wrists for the arms while the scales went all the way up to Madi’s toned thighs. The leg’s scales were like shiny skin tight thigh boots. On the end of these limbs, a sharp crimson red claw grew longer on the fingers. They were about three inches in length, the fingers had a little bent while the toes curved greatly. With her panting for breath as this transformation happened, her tongue was out and increasing in length. It was long as it moved out past her chin to where her shoulders meet her neck. The tongue split at the end like a serpent. A red light emitted from her mouth as a flame burned inside her. Her canine teeth lengthen a little bit. Her ears grew and became pointy as well, like elongated elf ears. A dark scale encircled the large sharp ears like a cap.

“That was odd.” She looked over to the former biology teacher. The fire had gone out. Only the blackened, charred remains of him scattered on the floor where he used to be. This was unsettling to you. She stood up and marveled at the final bit of her transformation. “I wasn’t expecting that.” She then returned her gaze back to her former teacher. “You know, Mr. Davis, I have to say that you look rather dashing right now.”

Mr. Davis made no sounds.

Madi gives a chuckle at his demise. Madi then turned towards the locker she had locked you in. “I can get you out now. The deed is done.” She walks toward you, strutting her new powerful body as she goes to you. Her tail swishings behind her with a swift motion.

Thwap!

Her tail hits the ashy remains of Mr. Davis. The remains dissipate in a cloud of ash, leaving little of his remains to be found. Madi has destroyed her teacher. She then flips her tail to the front of her. She uses the flame on it to melt the lock. She turns off the flame once the lock falls off. You stumble out of the locker.

“Wow! You look very cute from above. I see how Sarah likes you, Dweeb. I need to grow taller so that I can enjoy this more.” Madi teased you.

“What was that for?!” You were angry. She literally just killed a man, an evil man. He was totally defenseless at that point. Madi had his soul.

“It was a harmless compliment. Do you guys not like the word cute to describe you.” Madi was not taking you seriously.

“You killed Mr. Davis. It is fine taking his soul as he is still alive but killing him is too much.” You plead to your enlarged friend. “I know he is wicked but you could have forced him to turn himself in. That would have fixed the problem as well.”

“It would have, I agree.” Mad crossed her arms. She was upset and perplexed at your reaction. “It is just that he has done too much harm in his life just to sit comfortable in a prison cell. His justice needed to be swift. Didn’t you tell Sarah that she can only use her power on bad people? I don’t see how this is different.”

“It is different. We let the government and the laws decide if the death penalty is necessary. The powers are meant to bring them to the court. The power is meant to be used like superheroes. We bring them to justice. We don’t deliver it. That is what I was trying to tell Sarah of how to use her succubus powers. To catch bad guys, not kill them.”

“Aren't there heroes in those comics that kill? Aren’t they praised for doing that? Couldn’t we be forced to act in certain situations to enact justice like that?” Madi counters.

“Grr!” You bit your tongue with those words. You had praised comic book heroes like that in the past but right now you hated that you enjoyed them. You feel the weight and controversy of characters like that. Mercilessly killing bad guys with no trial, those characters might be the bad guys.

“If we are done, I need to go home.” Madi’s demoness features start to shrink into her as she dwindles down to her human form. She stops at 5’4” in height. All of her looked pretty much the same except the tighter ass and the six pack. “This is as small as I can get with my human form. I have to wear a long shirt tomorrow for gym class or the PE teacher is going to make me do sit-ups all day when he sees these.” She points out at her visible muscles.

You just stand there in silence as you ponder all this. You have to find an argument to make sure that the succubus girls don’t kill someone like this. It didn’t feel right to you. Soul claiming was fine. Was it? Was soul claiming the same as killing them? You will have to ask Sarah later.

“I have to go to my house tonight. My parents would get upset if I don’t come home for two nights in a row without permission several days in advance. I will come by tomorrow to see how Sarah and Betsy are doing.” Madi had put on her clothes. They were a little tight on her now. “Hey Dweeb, you better leave soon or else you will get caught. The guards used to be under the Rat’s control but they are free. They will behave like proper guards. You don’t want to get in trouble.”

Madi left and left the ashes of Mr. Davis' remains, the Rat King of the school, to blow in the wind. She seemed very happy with her task completed. Her tormentor was gone and her family was safe. Maybe it was okay for this but you didn’t like it.

“I got to make sure that Sarah doesn’t do anything like that.” You say to yourself. You left the classroom and drove back to Sarah’s house, contemplating the powers of the succubus.
Chapter End Notes:
We will see what Sarah thinks of this.