- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Someone else is joining in on the succubus fun.

Now with artwork
You pull up to the driveway of your neighbor girl’s house. You have been contemplating deeply the vastness and power of succubi. You barely know anything about those wonderful creatures but you felt something strange when Madi killed Mr. Davis. There was a shift inside her that you felt. You would have to ask Betsy or Sarah about this. Fortunately, Ms. Heartman’s car was in the driveway. They were home.

“Hello Sarah, Betsy, how was your day?” You unlock the door and walk in. You still had a key. “Madi has to go back to her house tonight. She can’t stay two nights in a row.”

“Oh, Dwayne. Perfect! Could you help me here? I don’t have enough hands for all these candles.” Betsy calls with her southern accent to you from a closet in a hallway. “Sarah has to stay in the room that the ceremony is taking place in. so I am left gathering all the items.”

“Sure.” you walk over to the closet, trying to grab a dozen candles in her arms. “Let me help.”

“Thank you.”

“Betsy, I have a question.” You receive about half the candles into your arms as she dumps them on you. “It is concerning succubus.”

“M-hmm” The spunky mom bobs her head. She leans in with her ear to signal she was listening.

“It is concerning the souls that a succubus consumes. What happens to those souls? Do they literally die when a succubus consumes them?” You ask.

“I don’t know. I am not a succubus yet. All I know about succubus is from the book from my ancestor, Uncle Joe, and the other succubus I have met before. My line came from one where the succubus blood didn’t activate.” Elizabeth starts to walk through the house. “My knowledge is from the outside looking in but could be considered extensive.”

“I see. It would probably be better to ask Sarah that. Wait!” You stopped walking. “Other succubus I have met before.” Quoting what Betsy just said before. “Are there other succubus besides Sarah and Madi?”

“Why yes.” Betsy stops too. She looks at you as if you are dumb. Her eyes went wide with a sudden realization and her southern draw came out. “Tarnations. I forgot to mention it to you. There are other survivors of the Salem witch trials. These survivors are direct descendents or strong subjects from the first of the earthbound succubus, Criella. They carried the empowered blood of the demoness to their children and they created various blood lines with succubus blood. Our ancestor, Silvia Silvermoon, was the child that didn’t have empowered blood, hence why we didn’t have a demoness in our family history after Criella.”

“So you are saying that there are succubus just walking around out in the streets.” You would say that you couldn’t believe that but the girl you liked was a succubus. Plus, there were a lot of good looking women in the world. Could they be succubus? A lot of things were possible.

“Yes and no. Yes, some are just walking around but those are regulated succubi. No, because some have to hide to avoid being caught. I said that there were survivors but that didn’t mean there weren't prisoners.” Betsy stated.

“Prisoners?”

“The people who did the witch trials kept some of the succubus and enslaved them. They used the captured ones to battle and exorcise any demons that were summoned. That group belongs to the ‘Mayflowers.’ The free ones had to hide to avoid being enslaved by them. Most of the succubus under the Mayflowers live normal lives that are regulated and are forced to leave anything if called upon.” Betsy gave more information.

“That is amazing. How do you know all this stuff if you are not a succubus? I thought you were on the outside looking in.” You ask. This was a lot to take in. You have more questions now. The Mayflower’s succubus was like that Blue Exorcist anime that Chad recommended to you. The free ones weren’t truly free if they were always running to avoid the Mayflowers

“Not yet.” Betsy turns around. “I got that info from Uncle Joe. He has two succubi at his home that he keeps hidden from the Mayflowers. The other is regulated by the Mayflowers. She is an old friend of mine.” Betsy starts to walk again, towards the garage.

“Wow. Does Sarah know this? How does your uncle have two succubi at his home?” You jog behind her to catch up.

“I told her today. It finally dawned on her why Uncle Joe has two maids that are so loyal to him.” Madi opens the door to the garage. “Sorry for the delay. Your boyfriend showed up.”

“Really!” The succubus neighbor girl spoke up with a cheerful attitude. “That is great! I have been waiting for him all day!”

Sarah was sitting with her knees up to her chest on a side of the garage. She was bigger than before. She must have been at least 12 feet tall, naked.

“Holy cow!” You halt at the entrance. “You got bigger!”

“I know. Isn’t great! I can do magic as well!” Sarah’s pointy ears seemed to wiggle with joy. She held out an open palm. A thin purple circle with a pentagram appeared in the hand. A small flame sprouted from the center. The pentagram disappeared and all that was left was a small flame floating in her palm. “Isn’t this neat!”

“Yeah it is.” You said weakly. Your mind flashes back to the memories of Madi burning Mr. Davis. It was a horrible memory. You had to hide your sour mood for a moment by being amazed by what Sarah could do. It was pretty easy to be impressed with it. “Did you learn anything else while you were out?”

“Not much in the magic sense. The book goes only so far in instructing me. I need a proper teacher.” Sarah quenches the flame in her fist. “But the flying lessons went really well. I can get up to 60 mph right now.”

“Wow! That is fast!” That part was definitely more exciting for you. “You could fly along the highway at that speed.”

“She can get faster than that if we continue to practice. She has a knack for flying.” Betsy interjects. She put down her candles in chalked pentagram in the middle of the garage. She had come over to grab yours. “But she is right about the book. It was written by our ancestor who only observed the power and wrote it down. She didn’t fully grasp all the spells.”

“I see. So I guess you have to find a teacher. Do you know where to find one?”

“Uncle Joe’s maids can help me but I need more souls for the magic energy to constantly cast the magic.” Sarah replies.

“What!?” You were shocked a little by what Sarah said.

“Only the souls of the bad people.” Sarah waves her hands frantically, trying to make sure you didn’t get the wrong idea. She knew you were put off by the soul sucking of innocent people. She didn’t know what you saw today.

“Did you eat any souls today?” You suddenly remembered that Nick had a picture of Betsy and Sarah in town. They went somewhere in the morning besides practicing in the woods.

“Only two! And they were trying to sell some drugs to some junior high school students! I wouldn’t do it unless I saw them in the act.” Sarah exclaimed. She was nervous as you appeared angry.

“They confess their crimes afterwards.” Betsy stated. She stood up and walked to you. “They were doing a bunch of bad stuff before that, murder and torture. It is great that she caught some crooks like them. So don’t beat her up for catching the bad guys.”

“I’m not. I was just worried there for a second. I didn’t have the context of what happened.” You calmed down a little. The conversation topic did return to your mind about your original question you were going to ask Sarah.

“Great.” Betsy smiled. “I need to get the book and prepare myself. We can do the ritual to make me a succubus tonight! So don’t touch anything.” Betsy walked out the garage into the house while raising her fist. “YEEHAW!” She exclaimed with a southern accent.

You were left alone in the garage with the giant sexy Sarah. She looked even more dazzling as she grew bigger. Her breasts pushed over the side of scrunched up legs. Those things were big with her enlarged state. Sarah was a bit nervous as there was a stillness about the subject after Betsy left.

“I am not mad at you.” You broke the silence. “I am glad that you caught some bad guys. I was just shocked after what I saw today.” You become a little depressed with your tone. You needed to tell what happened at school.

“What did you see today?” Sarah moved from nervousness to concern. She had her arms wrapped around her legs. She moved them to the side and leaned in a little. “Could you tell me?”

You told Sarah what happened with Madi and the biology teacher.

“Shit! That was crazy.” Sarah covers her mouth. “I didn’t know she had that in her.”

“I should have seen it coming. The man had been tormenting her and others for a long time. He needed to be brought to justice but justice at the hand of the court, not our own. Twigs need to send him off to jail, not kill him.” You shrug your shoulders. “That leads me to a question I want to ask you. What happens to the souls you eat?”

“It is hard to explain.” Sarah tilts her head to the side as she thought. “It is like there is this invisible container inside of me. The souls go in there when I consume them. I can store other energy there, like sexual energy. The souls are placed there like a stone. The stone then leaks out energy that I can use. The soul stones can only give me so much energy. I have to wait and let it recharge before it starts leaking out energy again.”

“So the soul gems are stuck there. Can they get out?” You question.

“I don’t know but I believe so.” Sarah kept her head tilted to the side before turning towards you. She nods as she remembers something. “Yes, they can. I read in the book that the soul can return to the original body. They did it when they didn’t want to keep someone’s soul or when the person was about to die.”

You were relieved to hear that. A person’s soul was not completely lost when a succubus ate it. It could go back to the human’s body. The succubus were not truly killing a person by taking a human soul, just coming under new management. Sarah brought the next question you had.

“What happens if the person dies and you still have the soul?”

Sarah paused for a second. Her brows furrowed as she pondered that question.

“I don’t know. The book didn’t go into detail about that. I wonder if there is something about it. I guess our answer would be to ask Madi.” Sarah replies.

“I guess you are right about that.” You put your hands on your hips. Madi would be hard to ask right now. She was away and had a different opinion of this. If you can’t get an answer from Madi, it would be best to see how things play out with Madi having a bodiless soul. Your eyes stare up into Sarah’s dazzling blue eyes. “I am going to ask Madi about it. I want you to promise me that you will have none of the people that you have the soul of do something to their body or command them to kill themselves. I don’t want any of them dying. Will you promise that?”

“I promise I won’t let any of them die.” Sarah’s gaze was full of love as she looked back into your eyes. Your heart skipped several beats while you marveled at her stunning beauty. You would love to stay here forever.

“I got the book and the lighter!” Betsy exclaims as she barges back into the garage, interrupting that sweet moment. You and Sarah jolted a little bit when she came in. She was stark naked. Your face went red as you saw that her body was in fine shape for being in her mid forties. She sang as she moved over to the candles to light them. She had a little bounce in her bust in her little dance. “I am going to be a succubus! I am going to be a succubus! A big beautiful succubus!”

“I’m glad that you are happy about becoming a succubus, Mother. It's just that I can cast a fire spell, remember? We don’t need a lighter” Sarah raised a finger. The tip of the finger lit up with the magic flame.

“Oh, right.” Ms. Heartman stops for a second. She saw the truth in her daughter’s words. “Well, I will light these ones and you light those ones to make it faster.”

Mother and daughter work together to light all the candles. It was a sweet moment for the two to be working together like this. Once they were done with their mother-daughter bonding over the pentagram, Betsy turned to you.

“We are going to need you to turn off the lights. Once you do, you have to decide if you are going to stay in the room or not. You have no choice once we begin the ritual. If you are outside, stay out there until we come out. If you are inside, stay in the corner with no lights or cell phone. Do not disturb us during it no matter what.” Betsy leans in close to you while pointing her finger up towards your nose. She had her big breasts on your chest as she made it clear she was serious about what she was saying.

“I get it, just like last time. I need to only watch and stay out of the ritual.” You held your hands up and walked backwards.

“Good. I am glad that you found a good boy, Sarah.” Betsy turns around to her daughter.

“He's the best, isn’t he?” Sarah smiles with a big, happy grin.

“I wouldn’t say he is as good as Harold but he is pretty close.” Elizabeth turns and gives you a wink. You knew that she was being a little playful. It didn’t help your dick rise a little because Betsy was naked. She returns her gaze to her daughter. “Here is the dagger.”

Betsy hands Sarah the knife that the group used last night for Madi’s transformation. It had been cleaned. You walked over to the light switch and turned off the lights. The room was dark except for the candle lights lighting the garage. Sarah held the knife in three fingers as she positioned the blade to another finger. Sarah knew what she needed to do here. She slid it across the tip of her finger. The trail of blood appeared. Elizabeth steps forward into the circle with Sarah. Sarah offered her finger to her mother. Betsy walks up and grabs the finger, pulling it to her mouth. She mouths the whole finger. Betsy sucked as hard as she could. It was like she was giving a blowjob to her daughter’s finger. Sarah leaned her head back and spread out her wings as much as she could in the confinements of the garage. This was a lewd scene again for you again as the mother sucked the finger of her daughter like a baby. You had to hold the erection for about five minutes.

You felt the hairs on the back of your neck rise. It was happening. Sarah started to shrink a little. This is what happened when the transfer was working. Sarah was giving Betsy part of her essence. Sarah stopped at around 11 foot 6 inches. Sarah’s eyes flare a bright red light. She spoke with the same echo.

“I, Sarah Nightheart, accept Elizabeth Silvermoon Heartman into my brood as my servant. Do you accept my blood as your covenant to me?” Sarah spoke her demonic name.

“I accept Sarah Nightheart’s offer to become her servant!” This echoey voice seemed to signify the seriousness and the power behind those words. You were a little scared of the voice change as it gave you the chills on top of your hairs rising.

“Excellent, your title shall be called, ‘Lunarbovine”

Elizabeth arches backwards as the covenant between them was sealed. A wind blew from the center of the two and blew out all the candles, except for the ones that Sarah lit with her magic. This causes Sarah to be lit up in the background while you could only see the blacked out backside of Elizabeth. It was like a shadow puppetry as Betsy’s body started to change right there. She groaned as she transformed.

“Nnrgh-”

Betsy's shadowy form grew in short spurts, each spurt causing her to contort a little. As her body grew taller, some features on her started to expand. Her G-cup breasts were the most notable. Those melons swelled up past the large fruits to beach balls, smooth, ripe, and plump. They were M-Cups for massive jugs. The ass perched up a little to give her even more curves. The sides of her hips became more muscular as well. She was at six feet when the demonic features started to appear. The tail pops out and starts to swish to the side of her as Betsy seems to become absorbed in her transformation by putting her hands on her head. The tail was thin and whip-like with a bushy lash at the end. The hands start to move away from the head as horns start to adorn her head. The horns extended outward instead of along the side of the head like Sarah. They were bigger though. The horns then moved upwards so that they remind you very much of bull horns. Another thing begins to change on her head as well. The ears start to become elongated.

“Mmoooo!” Betsy gave a very distinguished cow moan as she finished the last burst of growth. She then collapsed on her knees.

“You can turn the lights on.” Sarah calls out to you. She reaches down to her mother to help her while her body dwindles down to her more human size of seven feet.

You flip the light switch on.

“Are you alright, Ms. Heartman?”

Sarah had her hand on Betsy's head. You got a very well lit look at Elizabeth’s demoness form with the electric lights. The cow cry made sense once you saw her. She had a cow-like tail, cow-like demonic horns, and cow-like ears. Her tits were huge like a cow. They were bigger than Sarah’s breasts, 58M cups to be exact. The nipples were dark pink, thick, and large with them jetting out about two inches. The only thing that wasn't a cow on her were a small set of black bat wings. You couldn’t see them before because they didn’t reach past the outline of her body. They were barely a foot long, not something she could fly with unless she had magic to assist her. She was definitely more muscular than before. She bore a six pack and her thighs and biceps looked like they could become big if she flexed. It was well hidden underneath her motherly curves and a little bit of fat but there was power underneath her smooth skin.

“I’m fine. I haven’t felt better.” Betsy pants. She was catching her breath. “I’m finally a succubus, at long last.”

“I am glad that it worked.” Sarah smiles, with her blue eyes looking relieved. “I would have been worried if it didn’t.”

“Of course it was going to work.” Betsy smiled as she stood up to her full height. She was 6’6”. “You are my daughter. It didn't cross my mind that you would fail at all.”

“Aww. I am so glad that you had faith in me.” Sarah stood up to match her. You felt a little out of place with your 5’11” height next to these amazonian succubus. You were definitely starting to feel a little conscientious about your height.

“You have got to have more faith in yourself. You are a queen succubus so you have the power to do it.” Betsy put a hand on her shoulder. “Confidence is key to that.”

“I will do that, with you by my side, mother.”

“And I will always be there for you.”

The two tall women hugged. This became very awkward for you as the two giant busts of these top heavy women became a huge voluptuous mass of womanliness between them. Any man would love to be stuck inside those mammaries. The softness and size would overwhelm anyone. Turning to the side, you put a hand over your dick to hide the stiff rod. It wasn’t helping that the bewitching of both was affecting you.

“Ahem,” coughing slightly, “I have a question, Ms. Heartman.”

The two of them broke the family embrace to look down at you, making you feel more aware of your height for a moment. Ms. Heartman eyed your attempt to hide the pleasure from their sight. “Just call me Betsy, from now on. I am a succubus. We should be on more friendly terms than formality all the time.”

“Got it” You answer nervously. She sounded like she wanted to become really friendly.

“Now, what is your question?”

“How is that you have a distinct succubus form? Madi didn’t have one at the ceremony. She got a distinct form later.” You noted the obvious difference between the two. Madi had minor changes but Betsy had big changes.

“That’s right. You have demonic form right now when Madi didn’t. Why is that?” Sarah was curious as well.

“I see. Madi blossomed. Must have gotten the soul of a mucking old friend” Betsy paused. She didn’t know about Madi's transformation but she seemed to know that Madi had taken a soul. “I would have to say that it is because I already have succubus blood. Madi didn’t have any. I was reigniting my family’s blood. I had the succubus influence inside me already.”

“That makes perfect sense. You just needed a push to start it up.” Nodding in agreement. There was nothing wrong with the explanation. Madi’s succubus form became distinct after consuming Mr. Davis’s soul.

“That is neat!” Sarah grabs Betsy’s hand and raises them up. She was shaking them like an excited girl, which she was. This caused both their huge boobs to shake. Hypnotizing you by the sheer wobble of their sheer gigantic size. “What type of succubus are you?”

Elizabeth reaches back to see if she could touch her wings. When she couldn’t reach them because of their small size. She turns her back, asking her daughter. “I think I am a Brute, Berserker, or Tamer. What sort of wings do I have?”

“Small little black bat wings on the upper back.” Sarah answered.

“Are they hard? Like rocks?”

“Nope, soft fleshy wings.”

“Yes” Betsy pumped her fist “I am a Berserker. Not a puny enchanter like Andrea.”

Besty was really happy about that class. But who was Andrea? Was she the succubus friend of Betsy.

“What’s special about the Berserker class?” Sarah was getting excited with her mother.

“For one,” Betsy flexed her arm. The arm was a nicely toned, motherly arm, it was very pretty and smooth. When she flexed her arm, the muscles bulged like crazy. The MILF’s arm transformed into a big bodybuilder's muscular arm, the muscles they dreamed about. “I am really strong!”

“Wow!” You became wide-eyed with the bicep becoming a mountain. She could probably crush boulders with her arms.

“That is so cool!” Sarah touched her mother’s arm. She sketched over the pulsating veins. You were jealous of how strong Betsy was.

“I also have a berserk state.” Betsy stopped flexing her arm. It returns to the more MILFy look it had before. “In it, I am more resistant to magic and physical harm with enhanced strength. There is a limit of what sort of magic I can use based on my type of berserker.” Betsy put her arms underneath her to jiggle her massive bust. You could tell that Betsy was hinting that her beach ball tits had some magical power to them.

“Do you know how to use it?” Sarah asks.

“No idea.” Betsy twirled her finger in a very exaggerated fashion. “But I will find out. It can’t be that hard. But!” Betsy pauses for a second. She was getting very dramatic. “We need to celebrate this! I am a succubus!”

Betsy was really hyped.

Betsy marches over to the door to exit the garage.

“Let’s have a succubus party! Let's have some meat and some cake!” Betsy swung her hand up high in excitement. She finally got her wish of being a succubus.

“Uh, Mom.” Sarah came up beside you. A wing swooped around your shoulder. With a nudge, she pulled you in close into her sweet embrace. A side of your face greets Sarah’s soft boobs. The warmth of her body floods you and the protection from her leather wing is security. “I was wondering if you could prepare for it without me. I want to spend some time with my Dweeb. And I am pretty sure he wants some time with me.” Sarah puts her hand down to cover your pretty obvious erection. You were trying to hold it back the best you could. Sarah was having fun with the sensual overload you were having.

Betsy looked back into the garage to the two of you. She saw the hugging and the groping that Sarah was doing to you. Betsy gave a smirk as she knew what sort of time Sarah wanted with you. You want it to.

“That should be fine. You deserve some time ‘alone’ with each other.” Betsy emphasizes the ‘alone’ part. “I can prepare the dinner party myself.”

“Yay!” Sarah swung her arms around you and squeezed. Your head was buried into her large breasts. You were forced to inhale her scent to breathe as she wiggled you tighter into them. It was a tantalizing smell as you wanted to go deeper into them but couldn’t at the moment. Betsy was right there. Sarah loosen her grip on you.

“Thank you, Ms. Heartman.” You were still in Sarah’s arms as you thanked her mom.

“Don't thank me yet. Sarah has been waiting for this. Didn’t I tell you to call me Betsy.” Elizabeth was inching slowly to the kitchen.

“Yes. Sorry for that, Betsy.” You replied.

“Great. See you soon!” Betsy chirps. She slid out of view into the kitchen. It was only you and Sarah in the garage. The alone time you wanted.

“Come with me.” Sarah gripped your hand and pulled. You were surprised at first as she led you out of the garage the same way as Betsy. You thought this was supposed to be alone time but you were heading towards Betsy, the cow succubus.

“Aren’t we supposed to be having alone time?” You were confused at this point.

“We are. We just have to go through the kitchen to my room.”

“That makes sense.” You understood.

Betsy waved as the two of you walked by. She was getting started with the cooking that she was known for and the skill she had given to her daughter. You moved into the living room, the hallway, and finally, her room.

“There is no time like the present.” Sarah spun around. She knelt down in front of you. In a flash, she reached, grabbed, and pulled down your pants, underwear and all. Your stiff rod remained stiff. So much that all the arousal in the garage caused it had reached its limit with Sarah pulling down your pants.

Ssppllurrt!

You shot your cum directly at Sarah’s face. It splattered all over her pretty face before she was able to react quickly enough. Sarah was drenched in your junk’s juice.

“I am sorry. I should have done better to hold it. I’m so sorry.” Getting down on your knees to wipe off your cum.

“It was my fault. I shouldn’t have teased you there in the garage. You were at your limit.” Sarah scooped a glob off her face. She ate the glob. “Tasty.” Sarah proceeds to consume all the cum you shot on her face. “We still need to do more.”

“What do you have in mind? I am game for anything!” Glad that Sarah wasn’t upset at you. The accident turned out to be okay.

“I was thinking I would give you something to play with and you would give me something to pay with so that we both feel good.” Sarah stands up and you follow suit.

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“No no no.” Sarah waves her hands, vetoing your idea “I would pull too much out of you if we did that. I need to build your stamina with other sexual act before we can go there. I was thinking that I eat your dick and you eat my pussy.” Sarah suggests her true intent to you. She wanted more than blowjob.

“I love that idea. I will eat your pussy and you eat my dick. We will both feel very good about that.” You were very happy with that suggestion. It was a step to the next level in the relationship. “How do you want to do it?”

Sarah moved over to her bed. “I want you to lay down like normal. I will go on top while facing the other way. My pussy will be in your face and your dick in mine.” She motioned that her bed was open.

“Sounds like a plan.” You move towards the bed. You were about to reach it when Sarah stopped you.

“Clothes off.” Sarah stated. You still had your shirt on.

“Oh right.” pulling the shirt off, you and Sarah were both naked in her room. “Better?”

“Much.” Sarah smiles.

You laid down on the bed like you would normally. With your belly up, Sarah got on the opposite way. Her belly down, she lifted her legs over your head so that it was directly below her ass. Your dick was below her head so that she could chow down on it. This position allowed both of you to please the other with each of your respective sex.

“Are you ready?” Sarah grips your dick.

“Not yet.” You reach up to her juicy ass cheeks. They were soft and firm at the same time. You were lucky that this beautiful succubus loves you. Pushing aside that beautiful part of her, you revealed the hidden treasure within. The puckering asshole and the dripping smooth pussy. Moving deeper with your fingers, you place them around the puffy lips. Sarah twitches as the fingers slid along that sensitive spot. Spreading these lips apart, another treasure of pink was revealed. “I am ready.”

“Now, I don’t want you to go off until I am ready to. I want us to both experience pleasure at the same time.” You nod in agreement. Sarah lowers her wet pussy down towards your face. This was the first time that you had seen such a glorious sex hole coming down to greet you. You had been stuck with just blowjobs and a tit job before. This was surreal as the womanhood came directly to you. Things were getting serious.

“Mhmm.” A unison sound of agreement. Sarah swallows your dick and your mouth and nose is full of Sarah’s pussy. The pussy’s aroma was sweet and enticing, beckoning you to go deeper. The wet juices that came out were intoxicating, hungering for more to come out and fill you up. The softness of the raw skin was soothing, begging you to rub it. You lick and ate her pussy the best you could.

There was ten minutes of the two of you eating each other out. It was time to cum, for you it was. It was so overwhelming that you forgot your agreement.

“Mmrrpghth” Sarah gargles for a second as you cum. She quickly recovered though from the surprise eruption. She sucks that cum up as fast as you let it out.

“What’s the big idea? I still need a little bit more to go. I thought we were going to cum together?” Sarah licks her lips clean of your semen. You weren’t fully paying attention to her as you were still eating her pussy. You were doing fine, stamina wise, that you weren’t bothered by her sucking some of it. Sarah gave a sly smile. “I see. My Dweeb liked my pussy so much that he couldn’t hold back. I don’t mind. We just need you to get me off. But am I too much for you to handle?”

The pussy you were eating started to get bigger. It perfectly encompassed your mouth and nose for the licking and smelling of her sex. The lips were spreading out farther and farther so that your vision was swallowed by the pussy. Sarah was growing herself.

“I hope you recognize what is going on.” Sarah sat up as she reached 9 feet. Her demonic features were out. She couldn’t keep them in at this size. Her true succubus side was showing as she was still growing. She was the opposite nature of her former childish room. The little girly toys scattered about her room. Sarah was a dark seductress with platinum blonde hair and black wings and tail. Sarah was being very smug as she pushed her ass down a little. “My pussy is going to smother you until you make me cum!”

Sarah began to rock her hips along your face. The raw sex plows over every feature of your face. You and the pussy got very familiar with each other, the nostrils and tongue, and the inner walls and fluids. You were not eating her pussy, the pussy was eating you. This became even more apparent when the pussy enlarged enough to swallow your face. With a sudden surge, the pussy went over the rim of your head. The front part of your head was inside of Sarah’s vagina.

“Ohh! That feels so good!” Sarah moaned. “My pussy is eating you out.” Sarah’s nearly 12 foot frame was grinding you into the bed. Her wings were knocking pictures off the wall. She placed her hands on the roof as she sat on top of you to push her pussy more into your face. The sounds you could hear were the creaking of the bed and the sloshing of the fleshy walls trying to squeeze your head. This was the hardest sex the two of you ever had. All of this was causing you to have another erection. Sarah noticed this response to her pussy smothering you. “Mhmm. This is getting you off as well. I am about to cum, too. I can’t let this opportunity go to waste.”
Girl in a jacket
From her dominant position, she flipped her black tail over to the front side of her body. The spade flat tip went over to your dick. Along the rim of the spade, a pink line appeared. The pink line extended and widened, with a slimy trail dripping between the two ends. The tip of the tail had a mouth, a toothless mouth. It was very similar to a vagina with the color. The mouth of the tail slipped over your dick, like a snake swallowing a prey, until most of your dick was covered by the spade tip. It bulged but still retained its distinct shape. It began to suck, simulating the pleasant feeling you had when she gave you a blowjob. It was pushing you over the edge rapidly.

“The dick is so tasty. I want more of it.” Sarah gasps. She rolls her hips harder and faster over your head. “More more. That’s it. Be prepared, Dweeb. Because here I cooommmee!!!!”

You and Sarah both came at the same time. Her body seized up as a flood of her cum filled your nostrils and mouth. The sensual fluids seeped past your face into your hair, giving you a bath in it. You tried to swallow it but quickly learned that it was a bad idea as it filled your lungs as well. You choked that back up into the mix. Your dick shot globs of cum into the tail, forming bulges in the tail. The round balls of your cum slid further inside the body of the tail with every shot unleashed, creating a trail of them to her body. Those bumps would soon disappear as they were fed into Sarah. She was eating your cum this way.

“Ahh!” Sarah relaxes. She had climaxed. She was able to enjoyed the afterglow of taking sex with you to the next level. You were still trapped under her pussy. “That was good. We should do that more often, Dweeb. I could definitely get addicted to this.” Sarah giggles. “Of course I am already addicted to you.” Sarah saw a large section of her tail still had the bumps of your cum stored inside. “I guess I have a little bit leftover from it.”

Sarah detached her tail from your dick with a smack. This left your dick smothered in a solution of her tail’s fluid and your cum. She flipped it back to her backside while her head tilted back to be ready to savor the moment. The bubbles in the tail moved down the length until it met the base of the tail. There, the cum was pushed inside her body. Sarah looked forward and shivered in excitement as she seemed to taste your cum from there.

“Delicious!” She hums. You felt a different thing then she did. Your stamina fell fast. The tail sucking seemed to take more out of you than the blowjobs. You would have done well after a regular blowjob as your body was getting stronger with every time Sarah consumed your cum. You realized that Sarah had to take things slowly with you so that you could withstand her sex. Your ability to stay awake faded as the transfer of energy became complete.

“Damn it. I guess that counts as too much.” Sarah lifts her pussy off of you. She puts a hand down on the side of your neck to check on you. “Whew!” She sighs “I took a lot but enough to keep Dweeb alive. He should be able to hang it a lot a lot longer after this. I just have to tell Mom that Dweeb is not going to be able to attend the celebration party.”

Sarah left to join her mother for her succubus birth party. You were left sleeping in Sarah’s room. You were not left out of the celebration though. Succubus has ways of making sure sleepy guest join in the fun.

The scene is serene. Green lush rolling hills, clear blue bubbling creeks, and shady trees clumped together, this is where you are. In the midst of this soothing land, a red barn stands out, this is your destination. Walking up to it, with a joyful whistle, you open the big doors for your daily tasks.

“Rise and shine! We got bountiful hills that are calling for you, calling to fill up your bellies.” Light floods the barn as you enter triumphantly. “With those full bellies, you will produce wondrous milk.” You sidestep to the side of the door to a lever that you pull. This caused the stalls in the barn to open up. “You are free now. Yip yip. Time to get moving!”

The black and white cows move out of their stalls and into the main area. They notice the open barn doors and proceed to head out to the beautiful green pastures that can be seen outside. As the herder, you count them as they head out to graze.

“9...10...11...12...where is number thirteen?” The number of cows exited didn’t equal the cows you had. You look into the barn to see the cow horns of the thirteenth cow still in her stall. “What is it this time?” You march over to that stall. Getting in front of the stall to talk the cow out, instead, you get bulldozed by some of the largest tits you had ever seen.

“MMMOOO! I NEED TO BE MILKED!” Betsy mooed on top of you. She lowered her breasts directly into your face to bury you alive. Her attitude changed to a quetier, shyer tone as she pleads with you, adorably. “Can you help me, sir? My breasts hurt from all the milk inside.”

You fought to free yourself from Sarah’s mom’s embrace. She was wearing a speckled black and white bikini, with the top part not fully on so that her big nipples were not covered. As you wrestled to get out with wide eyes, the nipples leaked milk out onto your clothes.

“What was that for!? I could have died being stampeded like that!” You move away from the giggling busty MILF.

“It wouldn’t have killed you. I don’t have that power in a dream.” Betsy’s bust jiggles from her laughter. She stood up, wiping some straw off herself. Her southern accent was really selling it that she fulfilled the role of cowgirl excellently. “You should have seen your face. The eyes were bigger than deer in the headlight.”

“It was absolutely hilarious.” Sarah interjects. She suddenly appeared next to you and Betsy. She was only wearing blue jeans overalls with braided pigtails and a milk pail in hand. It accentuated her voluptuous features nicely with only the straps hiding her nipples. She offered you the milk pail. “I think you are going to need this.” Sarah gave you a sideways smile.

“Haha, very funny. Both of you.” You stood up as well, trying to pat dry your clothes of Betsy’s milk. They turn instantly dry in this dream realm. “Teasing me like that in a dream. Very mature.”

“We had to since you missed the physical celebration party.” Sarah pulls back the pail. “We had to have some fun with Mom’s new succubus powers.”

“This world is quite fun! I definitely have to come here every night.” Betsy looks around the barn that the dream world created. She lifted the bikini top to cover her nipples.

“You don’t mean my dreams.” You realize that you might have to deal with Sarah’s mom coming in every night. The thought of hot MILF in your dreams was turning your face red.

“Why of course not!” Betsy exclaims. She had her hand over her chest. “I was thinking of going into other people's dreams. It wouldn’t be fun just going into one person’s dreams.” Betsy then gave you a sly glance, shifting the hand underneath a breast and bouncing it. Her voice was very suggestive. “Unless you want me to visit your dreams constantly.” You got really red with that statement.

“Mother!” Sarah gave a very pouty face. Her arms were straight down and butt jetting out in the back. She was in a very cute posture as her mother just sensually teased you. “He’s mine and I am right here! We agreed to tease Dweeb with the cow stuff, not actually for you to go after him!”

“Sorry sorry.” Betsy held her hands up as she apologized to her daughter. “The succubus in me prompted me to be a little flirtatious. I did not mean what I said.”

Sarah still gave her mom the stink eye. You raised your hands up to stop the family quarrel. “It’s fine, Sarah. I wasn’t going to take Betsy’s offer anyways. I wasn’t going have something like sex with your mom.” Sarah eases up after you said that. She gave you a charming smile.

“I am glad that you feel that way.” Sarah leans back. “I want it to just be us but I did offer Madi and Mom at least one chance with you, to boost their demonic energy. Something informal and when I am not around.”

“Why would you offer something like that?” You were offended that Sarah was offering you out like that.

“They are just starting out as succubus and they might need a little oomph in their growth. Mom, definitely one time, and Madi, she has feelings for you so it is natural to let her compete with me. We just have to do it when the other is not around or we share you at the same time.” Sarah put her hands on her hips. “I am going to win, of course.”

“I think I understand a little bit more how you succubus work.” A succubus can forge a big attachment to someone, like Sarah loving you. A succubus had a little hesitation, but in the end, wouldn’t mind sharing someone for a little bit or have a competition with another succubus.

“I hope you aren’t mad or upset.” Sarah was a little concerned now. She must have thought that she overstepped somewhere.

“A little bit but I can get over it. I wish you would have told me first.” It wasn’t too bad. Madi made sense but Betsy was something else.

“We would have discussed it with you if you didn’t go to sleep eating Sarah’s pussy.” Betsy interrupts. She was sitting on a stool that she had conjured. “Besides, I wasn’t probably going to be taking that offer. I think I can find my own to snack on for a little pleasure. You are tempting though!”

“That is a little comforting.” You remark. It was a bummer now that you seemed like an afterthought for Betsy.

“We also wanted to tell you something else while we are here.” Betsy switches the subjects. “It is about our plans for tomorrow.”

“What are you doing tomorrow?” Glad that the subject was changing hopefully to something else.

“We are going to my Uncle Joe’s house tomorrow. He lives on the outskirts of town in the family’s mansion. He is doing better so he is out of the hospital.” Betsy stated.

“With his knowledge and the two succubus maids, we should be able to learn the basics of how to be a succubus. Since we probably both need a teacher to understand how to use our powers in the real world, they would be perfect.” Sarah follows after her mother. She was getting what she said she needed in the garage.

“That makes complete sense. You two are new to this so it would make the logical conclusion to seek a teacher.” You agreed with them.

“We will be there all day tomorrow so we won’t be here.” Betsy stood up. She walked over to put a hand on your shoulder. “But you are welcome to come to the mansion tomorrow.”

“Actually, please do.” Sarah put her hand on your other shoulder. “And bring Madi with you, she will need to learn this stuff as well.”

“I will tell her when I see her tomorrow. She would definitely want to learn magic.”

“Excellent! We will text you the directions to it tomorrow.” Sarah moves in front of you. She gripped the straps of her overalls to slide them off. You were left staring at her huge exposed breasts. “We just have one more tease for you.”

“Huh!?” you look behind to see that Betsy was doing the same with her cow bikini.

“BOOBIE SLAM!” Sarah yelled. Her and Betsy slammed their breasts together on your head. This is what you had imagined last night between the two. You were stuck in between the two sets of tits, suffocating. It was warm and arousing as they used their hands to squeeze the breasts hard around your head as they moved up and down as well. You could feel your dick thicken as oxygen became low. Soon, you were dying in your dream by asphyxiation with boobs as the weapon.

“GGAAHHH!” You woke up, breathing hard for air, even though you were not actually lacking it.

Chapter End Notes:
What Dwayne have in store for the next day? what about Madi?

I'm wondering about splitting the story up with two different titles. Like this is the first part and the next part will be second part. very similar to a sequel. It would have a different name. New things are going to be explored later on. Art by Manob0028