- Text Size +
The bell rang and that period was done. Nick was left with Mr. Jones. You had to go to Mrs. Willow’s office. You shoot a text to Chad and your study mate about having a meeting with a teacher. Chad is chill about it but the study mate was a little whiny. You find the office area and Mrs. Willow's office.

Entering in, you are greeted with a friendly smile. “How are you doing today? How can I be of service?” This cheery welcome is from a school counselor, Whitney Spiritson, who occupies the first part of the office.

“I am here to talk with Mrs. Willows. She wanted to see me during this period.”

“Oh.” Ms. Spiritson crossed her fingers in front of her busty chest. She was around thirty, somewhere in that ballpark of age, and in decent shape. Her curly red hair and radiant green eyes are what really stood out to have people stare there instead of her good figure. Those who focused more on the body would say she must have been a model since she looked amazing. She waved her hand to a chair. “You can take a seat until she gets here.”

“Thank you.” You sit down, placing your backpack on your lap.

It was only about five minutes of waiting before the door handle to the hall turned. The slow old history teacher entered. “Good to see you, Mr. Kenders. Let us discuss your paper. Follow me.” Mrs. Willows wobbles towards the other door in the office. Standing up to follow her, she turns to Whitney before entering. “Please do not disturb us. School integrity of grades and stuff. If it becomes anything else besides academics, I will call for you.”

“Not a problem. I will stay out here unless you need me.” Whitney replies with a weak smile before asking a question. She seems a little nervous. “But what happens if a teacher comes by, like Mr. Davis.”

“I’m positive he won’t be coming by.” Mrs. Willows opens her office door. “If someone does come by like that, knock three times so I can maintain a student’s confidentiality in his work.”

“Will do.” Whitney returns to her work. She didn’t seem satisfied with that answer. You followed Mrs. Willows into her office.

Mrs. Willows went directly to a little bookshelf that had a pitcher of water. She motions for you to go to a chair. “Take a seat.” She went to pour some glasses of water. “Would you like a glass?”

“Uh, yes please.” You had to jump quickly for words. Your nerves are a little on edge as this is the paper you need to do well on. It would determine if you need to take a final. “I will have glass.” You go to sit down in the chair, leaving Mrs. Willows to your back. “Can you tell me why my paper has a problem? I thought I did very well on it.”

“It was very well written. I just had a different issue.” Mrs. Willows hands you a glass from behind. You reach up to grab it. Your fingers touch. A weird feeling comes down your arm. “I just want to know who the girl was in your daydream?”

“Sarah Lucina Heartman.” Your lips move on their own accord.

Mrs. Willows changes her hand from the glass to your shoulder. You realize something was going on when she touches you. “What is her mother’s name?”

Your lips did their own thing again. “Elizabeth Silvermoon Heartman.”

“I see.” Her voice indicates that she recognizes those names. “Elizabeth and Harold’s daughter.” She strolls over in front of you, sitting on the top of the desk. Her old crone body having none of the limp or inflexibility that she had earlier. “Silvermoon’s bloodline finally activated. I never thought it would happen.” Her attitude was one of curiosity. It then switched over to one of concern. “I want to inform you that rogue succubus are dangerous. They can care very little for a human’s wellbeing. I can help expel her if she has been haunting you. I just need your permission.”

“I don’t want Sarah expelled. She is definitely not haunting me. We are good friends. In fact, she is more than a friend. Closer to a girlfriend.” You quickly defend Sarah against Mrs. Willow's offer. You pause for a moment. Mrs. Willows just talked about succubus. “Wait, you know about succubus?”

“I know quite a lot about succubus. I have quite the history with them.” Mrs. Willows states. She then leaned over and grabbed your cheeks while squeezing them together in her shriveled hands. “I see. No charm whatsoever. That decree was your own words. Sarah must actually be a good friend like you said.” She peers deep into your eyes. Letting go, she tilted her body back to her dominating position on the desk. “How did you meet that succubus?”

“She is my neighbor. I have been friends with her for a while. She became a succubus over the weekend.” You rub your cheeks. Mrs. Willow's grip was stronger than you imagine. “I guess my question before wasn’t that clear. How do you know about succubus?”

“A recent blossoming. No doubt she doesn’t know how to use her powers properly. That leads me to another question. I will answer your question after that.” She crosses her arms. “Did she come to the school last night?”

“No, she was out in the forest learning how to fly and use magic with her mother.” You replied. “She was not here last night.” You had been though. You were being careful with your words.

Mrs. Willows put her hand underneath her chin to think. “So it wasn’t her. I have to find out who did it.” She whispers. Once she was done thinking, she turned back to you. “I do not see how that cow of a woman would be able to teach her daughter how to be a succubus when she isn’t one. The girl would need a proper succubus to teach her. As for your question earlier,” The old crone slipped off the desk youthfully. She then proceeded to walk around her desk without the aid of her cane. An black arrow head tipped tail like Sarah’s slithered through her clothes. The head was thinner than Sarah’s spade. She was more than what she seemed. “I am a succubus.”

“I see.” You gulp. You had just walked into a succubus lair. The compulsive answers earlier were because of her powers. Doom was settling down in your guts as feared for your soul. “Are you going to take my soul?”

“No no no!” Mrs. Willows waves her hand in front of you in denial of wanting to eat your soul. “As much as your soul would probably be delicious, it would be a problem to take it.” She sat down in her chair. “Taking someone’s soul can create repercussions that I do not want to deal with. It is safer to not eat a soul in the long run.”

“Whew.” You were relieved. “Sorry for making that assumption about you.”

“I’m not upset about it. I had to deal with people who made that assumption about me but it is refreshing to meet those like you who can see us as more than just soul suckers.” Mrs. Willows waved that mistake away. “I want to know how Elizabeth plans to teach Sarah when she is human.”

“Betsy is a succubus now. She became one last night.”

It was Mrs. Willow’s turn to look confused and scared. “Wait!? Whaa-ut!”

“Yes. Betsy became a succubus. She turned into a berserker class.” You inform Mrs. Willows of Ms Heartman’s new status. “We did the ritual last night to make Betsy a subject of Sarah. It was pretty intense.” Remembering the lewd scene you saw.

“Hold on a second.” Mrs. Willows motions for you to stop. She was deep in thought as she moved her weight against the back of the chair. “That woman finally did it. I told her it was impossible but she did it. That cow of a woman is even a rarer class than me.” She lurches forward and points a finger at you. “What class is the daughter?”

“Caster class” You recall.

“That explains it!” She claps her hands as she knows the implication of that class. “The daughter has the class that practically guarantees queen status. They would be able to pull it off with that.” Mrs. Willows falls back in her chair. “Who would have known.”

“Uhm, Mrs. Willows?”

“Call me Andrea.” Mrs. Willows states. “Since you know my identity you can call me that in private. Not in front of everyone else.”

“Got it. Andrea, how do you know Betsy?” Noting the new name for your history teacher.

“We are friends from highschool. She knew instantly I was a succubus and I felt some succubus blood in her. We were close friends for a while.” Andrea informs you of her past. This must be the succubus that Betsy referred to.

“Man, you two must go way back. What made you split apart?”

Andrea sighs and then stands up. She used her cane this time to walk around the desk. “I would just say a boy got in between our friendship for now. That story is for another time.” She wobbled over to the door. Her frailty had resumed somehow. “I think it is time for you to finish your study period with your study group. We will talk more at a later time. I have other pressing matters to attend to involving a school staff member.”

“I see. I don’t want to keep you from that.” You spent what time you can here. Delving further into Andrea’s succubus life would keep you here longer than need be. “I will look forward to discussing it more with you. I think I would like to talk more about your knowledge of succubus and learn more about it.”

“I would like to learn more about Betsy and Sarah. I would be happy to teach Harold’s daughter some magic if she is okay with dropping by.” She went to the door and grabbed the handle. “Remember, do not discuss this subject with anyone unless they know about it already.”

Standing up to follow her action. “I won’t. I promise.”

“Good.” She opened the door. “Alright Mr. Kenders, thank you for clarifying that for me. I should be able to put the grade in now.” Andrea returned to her old crone teacher persona as you returned to the normal world.

“Uh, yes ma’am.” You follow suit and make it sound like the meeting was about your grade, making anyone listening outside not think the meeting was about anything else. “I was glad I was able to tell you my sources.” You walk out the door, expecting to see Ms. Spiritson there at her desk looking at the two of you. She wasn’t there. No one was there.

“Strange.” Mrs. Willows said. She moves over to her desk. “Her lunch isn’t until later.” She saw something on the keyboard of her computer. She picked up a note.

“Family emergency came up. I will be gone for the rest of the day.”

“Poor dear.” She placed the note back. “I hope everything is okay.” Her attention goes back to you. “You better skedaddle along to your group.”

“Yes” You leave the office. While you do, you hear Andrea say.

“I have to add this on top of explaining what happened to Mr. Davis.”

You move down the hallways down to the library, where your study group is. You were left pondering what Andrea last said. Did she know that Mr. Davis is dead? She mentioned that Sarah was a rogue succubus. What does that mean? Did she believe that Sarah did it? There were a lot of things that were going on. You would have to ask Betsy more about succubus and Andrea the next time the two of you could talk. What was Andrea’s role in all of this?

“Hey, Dweeb!” You hear a whisper voice come out in the silence as you move down the row of bookshelves in the library to your study group. It was Chad. He waved his hand to greet you. You respond by gripping it with a slap. “I thought you were going to be lost in time with her discussing how she remembered when the first pyramid was built.”

“It felt like that.” You smile. Hiding everything that was truly discussed with Mrs. Willows. “She was going about how she caught the eye of a pharaoh once. I told her it probably didn’t happen but she was in de-nile.”

“HAHAHA!” Chad burst out laughing. “Good one!”

“SSSHHH!” Mr. Hawks hushes Chad from the bookshelves.

Chad stopped laughing and raised his hand as an apologetic gesture. “Sorry.” He then turned his attention back to you as you sat down. “Seriously Dweeb, what did the old crone want?” He whispers.

“I mislabeled some sources so it looked like I plagiarized. Once we figured that out, everything went smoothly from there.” I pulled out a book from my bag, not a school book.

“That’s good to hear. Don’t want to miss out on the free time we are about to get.” Chad smiles. He wanted to spend the final period with no finals. More friends that could skip it, the better.

“Yes. More time to be exposed to the sun’s UV rays. Yay, skin cancer.” The third person of the group spoke up in a very sarcastic voice.

“You can put sunscreen on.” Chad retorts. “We can’t spend all our days inside. We have to go out and be active at times, Caspian.”

Caspian, the closest person able to join the gang, is a complete nerd. He fits the stereotypical perspective of them well. He is pale with big rimmed glasses, topped with messy brown hair. He is around 5’2” in height. He is skinny with only some fat and muscles on his body, making him not look totally frail. One of the smartest kids in the school. He has helped us out with many classes with tutoring. He is also the D&D gamemaster of the group.

“Speak for yourself. You don’t get asked to play the pole for horseshoes.” Caspian looks up from the work he was doing. His work was making the next D&D session. That is what book you brought out, your character's book.

“That is pretty bad. You can just go with us when we do something outdoors. You know we won’t do something like that to you.” You made him an offer. Poor Caspian was bullied a lot for his stereotypical nerdiness. Your group didn’t treat him like that.

“I know you won’t.” He glances at you. “I probably would get hit in the face with some sort of sports ball though. I don’t need to spend money in an ER if I could have avoided it.” He makes the excuse that accidents happen even with the best intentions. He blames his lack of athleticism for that possibility.

“You can sit on the sidelines. You will be less likely to get hit there. Besides, you are probably not going to meet any cute girls on a computer screen.” Chad leans in a bit.

Caspian shook his head before pushing his glasses up. “You are not pulling me in with that one. The last time I was interested in a girl, that was in the flesh before me, things didn’t turn out too well for me.”

“Dude, you shouldn’t have asked her out using a picture of her in Morrigan’s outfit.” Chad shifts back in his chair, looking wise. “It’s kind of creepy. This is coming from a guy who likes anime.”

Caspian puts his pen down to become expressive with his hands “Madi said she liked the series. I thought I was going somewhere by combining her with something she loved. Is there anything wrong with that?”

“Besides combining her with one of the most sexualized characters in gaming history, I don’t see why not.” Putting your two cents in. “Probably should have gone with Princess Peach.”

“Or just a nice picture of her like she is.” Chad then shook his head. “Scratch that, any picture of her without Vicky in her life. That probably would have worked.” Confirming where Caspian’s crush social circle was with.

You nodded in approval. “That is probably the biggest reason. Amanda is not the same person she was before joining up with Vicky. Your shot was much better without Vicky forcing her opinion on it. Maybe you should let forget about her until she leaves Vicky’s clique”

“How can I forget her?” Caspian shudders. He didn’t want to let go of Amanda. The shudder was also in fear of Vicky. He was oftentimes picked on by the school beauty queen’s unjust bullying. If he was in the room with her, Vicky’s attention would often wander to him to humiliate or degrade him. “Tall, beautiful blondes, my bane. I have probably lost all chance of any romance with Amanda.” He then sunk into his seat. “Probably any girl, Vicky would torment them along with me.”

“I wouldn’t throw that feeling into the wind quite yet.” Mr. Hawks interrupts the conversation. “Many emotions in a girl can shift like sand but if there is love, it is a solid rock in a sandstorm.”

Mr. Hawks then left, leaving behind the sage words.

Chad spoke first, “He’s right. Amanda could have liked the picture. I don’t know if she did, but she could.”

“You just have to ask her at a time that Vicky is nowhere near her. You could get an honest answer that way.” This was your idea.

“Thanks for encouragement. I will try again sometime, if I get the courage. I just have to see if there is a rock in the sandstorm.” Caspian ponder those words. He then picked up his pen and leaned forward. “We better get this campaign ready though. We don’t want it to be half-baked when we start it.” He went back to his game master stuff.

“Can we add a fox spirit maiden to the quest?” Chad raised his eyebrow, trying to get his fetish involved in the campaign.

“No, Egyptian lore doesn’t have that.” Caspian responded. “Stop trying to put it into every campaign.”

When the study period was over, we all went our separate ways for one more period. This was soon followed by lunch. You, Chad, and Caspian got to the lunch hall first. This was followed by Madi, in her sunny bright outfit.

“Hello boys. How goes the planning for the campaign?” Madi said as she sat down next to Chad's seat.

“Going well. The pyramid’s final traps are being set.” Caspian responds. He was busy writing some notes down for his campaign. “It will be epic.”

“Don’t spoil it for us. We want it to have surprises.” Madi opens her backpack and pulls out a Switch. “I have a few surprises for Nick.”

“You are still planning on using Charizard as the head of your team?” You know Madi’s favorite pokemon is Charizard, specifically a shiny Charizard. It is funny that she looks like a feminized human version of what she likes. “He has stealth rocks to counter that.”

“Not if I send him out first.”

Bam!

This conversation was interrupted by the slamming of the dining hall bursting open. There was anger in that slam. The person who caused it was familiar. Vicky, the school beauty bully, was stomping past everyone with her two cohorts, one in her cheerleader outfit and the other in her basketball clothes, trying to catch up to her. She was making a beeline straight towards your group.

“Oh no!” Caspian grumbles as he begins to stuff all his books into his bag to attempt to flee.

“You stupid bitch!” Vicky hollers, marching straight to the female of your group. Madi stood up right as Vicky got into her face. “What gives you the right to be fucking messing with my boyfriend!?”

The whole lunch hall went silent. Everyone was staring at us. Vicky was fuming. Her girls were trying to calm her down but it wasn’t working. Madi was totally calm in this situation. You were wondering why in the world Vicky would accuse Madi of doing something to her boyfriend. She would have had no interaction with him except during the first period. Madi had class in different sections of the school than him. She would only be able to talk to him in between periods near the bathroom. Wait, she had that long bathroom break for the second period.

Madi put her hands up in saying that she has nothing to hide. “Can you tell me what I did to your boyfriend? Just so that we are on the same page here.”

“You got into his fucking mind. He won’t stop going on about how bad he felt about pushing you around this morning. He is even talking about other people he feels bad about pushing around for me. He suddenly grew shitty morals after talking to you.” Vicky hisseds. She was talking about a sudden personality shift in her football boyfriend. “He wants to call off our relationship. He broke up with me because of you. NO one breaks up with me!”

Madi responds with a smirk. “I don’t think that you can blame me if your boyfriend has seen the light. How can I make him feel conscientious about himself? Do I have that power?”

You knew it. Madi charmed Vicky’s boyfriend. It was brief but Madi got him. She must have used that power over him to have him break up with Vicky. That was cold revenge against Vicky’s attack this morning.

“You fucking seduced him!” Vicky pointed her finger into Madi’s chest. You noticed that Madi’s breasts were now C-cups. Enhancements on her human form from her succubus form. Vicky wasn’t wrong with her assumption. “You are trying to steal my stupid boyfriend. I’m going to have your head.” Jessi and Amanda were trying to pull Vicky off of Madi before it got too violent.

“Really!?” Madi feigns shock. Her lock of hair remained yellow as she was happy through all this. “Did he say that he was interested in me or trying to go out with me?”

“Don’t answer that.” Amanda tries to warn Vicky.

Vicky ignored her. “He didn’t say anything like that.” Confused by what Madi was getting at. Amanda and Jessi groan as Vicky falls into Madi’s trap.

“That’s because he is not interested in me. I told him that the behavior that he displayed earlier was practically bullying. He thought it over and realized it was. He realized he had been influenced negatively by your horrible behavior and that he became someone he didn’t want to be. He didn’t want a part of being this mean person anymore so he split away from the source of it. I didn’t make him break up with you. All I was was a little Ms. Starshine that lights up the truth.”

Madi sank Vicky’s ship. The whole lunch hall gave a huge “OOOHHHH!” moment. Madi had accomplished the near impossible. She had one up Vicky. Vicky Crowler was redder than a tomato with anger and embarrassment. Jessi and Amanda were trying to pull her out before things got worse.

“You got a little bite in your tongue there since your rat died. I wonder how big your bite is going to be if, I don’t know.” Vicky starts to act clueless. Her anger had dissipated a little bit. She seemed to be switching gears to fight Madi to keep her social standing. “If let’s say the Valkyries decide to pay a visit to a certain family member that owes them money.” Vicky was no longer playing around. “I am sure you would dress like a fiesta and would laugh a lot. But a rat would know how to mourn properly.”

You heard from Madi that her brother, Seth, had a run in with that biker gang and that he was on the run because they wanted blood. It was secret that you, Sarah, Betsy, and Mr. Davis knew about it. Vicky was coming out with that knowledge that it blew your mind. The taunt was clearly getting to Madi, because her lock of hair turned from yellow to fiery red quickly. She raised up her hand to her side and brought some fingers together. You were rose to stop this as the color changing hair was a big sign that something was different about Madi that wasn’t usual. Plus, she burned the last person that made her really mad.

“What the-” Vicky paused for a second as she stared at the top of Madi’s head.

Snap!

Madi snapped her finger. Small red sparks came from them. You felt the hairs rise on the back of your neck.

“YIIP!” A familiar, high pitched yelp in pain came from behind Vicky.

Food flew in the air, a full tray of school food. It was a stunning sight as it paused for a moment in its arc before coming straight down on Vicky’s back. With a huge splat, the food created a colossal mess as it covered her back and stained her fashionable clothes. Some of the food hit Jessi, Amanda, and Madi, but that was mostly one item from the tray. Everything hit Vicky. Vicky was paralyzed by the absolute mess that came on her backside.

“What was that?” Madi’s lock of hair flashes orange before moving to yellow. “I can’t hear you over the food.”

The whole school suddenly erupted in laughter. Vicky was fuming as this was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to her. She turned over slightly to see who the culprit was that brought this shame. It was Nick. He was on the ground with the tray. It appears he had tripped.

“Alright, Bitch!” Vicky growls worse than a rabid dog. “You will have a fight. Tomorrow, at the party, bring your squad and you will face off against mine.” She motions to herself and her lackeys. “We will see who will be queen of this school.” Vicky then notices Caspian over on the sidelines. “You can count that little cunt if you don’t have enough for a squad.” You saw Amanda wince as Vicky made that comment.

Vicky then flips around to poor Nick. Nick had been walking up to the group, slowly, trying to get in without being noticed in the crowd. He was, without a doubt, noticed by everyone. Vicky’s anger was now aimed at him

“You, son of a bitch. Get your team set up for the party tomorrow. Cause you are going to be pulverized tomorrow with what I am going to send at you.”

With that, Vicky and her group packed it out of there. They were not going to recover any dignity today. Everyone cheered once she was gone.

“Well, we are now forced to go to the party.” Chad said, shaking his head in embarrassment. “One final hurrah where we are the stars. This is great.”

“You call this great?” Caspian turned Chad. He was a bit panicked. “I have never been to a house party. Now I am being dragged into this. Do you know what is going to happen to me when everyone sees how much I suck?”

Chad and Caspian were busy talking about that while you and Madi went to Nick. The crowd had dissipated after Vicky had fled, the show was over.

“Are you alright?” You ask. You grabbed a hand and Madi grabbed the other hand to pull him up. Her lock of hair was a deep blue as she was concerned deeply for Nick.

Nick mumbles. “If you call making yourself the sworn enemy of Vicky, yeah, I am fine.” He was obviously depressed, otherwise, he was totally fine. “No girl is going to like me once Vicky finds a guy to beat my face into my skull tomorrow.”

Madi smiles at him and her hair turns yellow again. “I thought you were very cool there, Caveman. You saved me from a very embarrassing moment.”

Nick was looking at Madi’s hair as if noticed the different color a moment ago. You would have to talk to Madi about keeping her emotions in check. “I didn’t mean to and I don’t know how. I was standing there and suddenly my butt got really hot. I felt like I got cattle prodded.” He was very confused. “Is there a hole in my pants? I swear I felt a fire back there.”

You looked behind to find no holes. “Nothing there, just your pants being completely normal.”

“What about burnt marks? Or melted part of the pants?”

Madi glanced back at his butt. “I see nothing, Caveman. Your pants seem totally fine besides some food stains.” with Nick unable to see his butt, you did the motion for snapping your fingers and pointed at Nick’s butt. Madi pointed at herself and mouthed the words “I know.” She had lit the fire on his butt with her powers. You couldn’t go deeper than this for the conversation would be about succubus. Everyone else didn’t know.

“I swear someone lit a fire on my butt. Like a lighter or match or something.” Nick turned around to the two of you. “Am I going crazy?”

Madi loops her arm through Nick’s arm. She squeezes her enlarged breasts against it. His mind was quick to look down right at them. You notice a flash of a lighter red color, like magenta, on the lock of hair. You couldn’t guess what that was but it quickly went back to yellow before Nick noticed anything. “I am pretty sure you are not going crazy. But you have no burn marks. Someone must have poked you. Whatever happened, I need to reward my hero by paying for his lunch replacement.” Madi and Nick walked off to get him another lunch. Nick was babbling on about how today just seemed weird. Chad was trying to convince Caspian about going to the party while consoling him at the same time. You would have to talk to Madi later about her using her new succubus powers. She was using them so loosely that Nick, who is normally blind to that sort of thing with the group, is noticing something going on. Madi would also be needing someone to be her wingwomen tomorrow. The problem is, she doesn’t have many female friends that would be willing to challenge Vicky.
Chapter End Notes:
Is Madi taking things too far with her new succubus life? or will she be able to keep it secret for a little bit longer?