- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sarah, Madi, and You at a cafe with Nick and Chad.
Sarah and Madi entered the karaoke room. You, Chad, and Nick were left outside. You knew that they were discussing what information they were going to share with Chad and Nick. You had little say in that matter as you were not a succubus, and were sworn to secrecy about them, but would go with whatever they decide. It was eerily silent between the three of you. Without the girls, and their bewitching powers, their senses were starting to return. Nick was silent after five minutes of trying to pester you, mostly about Sarah, and gave him nothing. Chad had remained chill. It was thirty minutes of them talking in the room. Chad and Nick were starting to become a little impatient. You knew that it was more than just the subject of letting the boys in about the succubus secret.

It was a little bit of magic practice. You felt the hairs on the back of your neck rise a few minutes into the waiting. This feeling happened a lot when they used their succubus abilities. It was like you were sensitive to it. You could feel it whenever they used their magic. It was like a sixth sense. So, it must be happening behind the closed door.

The door finally opened.

“You can come in.” Madi calls out to the group.

“Finally. We will figure out this big secret.” Nick pushes himself off the hallway wall. He marches directly into the room. “It better be a good one to make us wait so long.”

Chad was slower. He wasn’t quick to make assumptions in this scenario. He smoothly went in after Nick. You followed after him.

“Aaahhhh” Nick breathes out slowly with a soft croak as he was totally not expecting this when he entered.

“Oh!” Chad stops for a second as he was shocked by what he saw.

Sarah was sitting on the couch of the karaoke room. She had her horns, wings, and tail out. She had her demonic features poking through her clothes like the clothes were made for it. She was still around the seven foot height, not displaying the full size that you know. You just walked past your stunned friends as the door closed.

“Sorry for the appearance.” Sarah apologizes while moving a leg on top of another. “I am more courageous meeting people in this form. It feels more natural.” She put her hand on her chest as she breathed in deeply. “Let me reintroduce myself. I am Sarah Heartman, a succubus.”

“Demon.” Nick’s voice was dripping with fear. He was starting to shake a little.

“But a nice one.” Sarah quickly adds. “I am not going to steal your soul or anything. I don’t take souls willy-nilly.”

“That is unless you are a bad person.” Madi moves in from behind the door. “Then you have to be careful around her.”

This part surprised you. Madi came into the light in her demonic form. She was now 6’9” with her muscular toned body. Her large tail trailing behind her and her wings folded. Her color was the usual red that she normally highlighted her lock to be. You were impressed that she hadn’t torn her sunny clothes she wore. They were all peeking out through the clothes like Sarah. That must have been the lesson. This had the biggest reaction from your friends.

“You too!?” Nick panicked when he saw Madi. He had not predicted this at all. He was so scared by this revelation that his eyes rolled back into his head and crumples.

“Whoa there!” Madi turns blue as she flashed her tail around Nick’s waist to catch him. She stops him from hitting the floor. “I wasn’t expecting you to give your knees out so soon.” Chad and you went over to pick him up from her tail. Sarah moved over as he was dragged to the couch.

“I wasn’t expecting that reaction from Caveman. I thought he would wet himself.” You laid him down with Chad’s help. “He seemed more likely to do that when scared.”

“I nearly did. It is not every day that you see one of your friends turn into a dragon girl.” Chad answers. He seemed to be trying to process all of this. He turned over to Madi, who was still blue. “When did this all happen? The tail and wings.” Chad points to Madi’s new features, who was now taller than him.

“I am a succubus with some draconic traits, so not fully a dragon girl but close. It happened on tuesday. After I talked to you about visiting Dweeb to see about helping out with the babysitting.” Madi moved to sit next to Nick, pretty closely.

“I don’t see how that is related.”

“She came over to see about babysitting me.” Sarah replies.

“I still don’t see how this all works out.” Chad points his hands to Sarah, not buying that reasoning yet. “Who needs to babysit a grown-ass woman?”

It was your turn to answer him. “Only if she became one over the weekend. She was the ward I was watching over the weekend.”

Chad twisted over to you. “You said that the girl was eight years old. Sarah here doesn’t seem to be eight. Did she have a timeskip arc? She seems closer to an adult than us.”

“Madi had a tail.” Nick moaned as he slowly regained consciousness. “You are not going to believe it. She was also taller than me.” He seemed to have imagined what he saw as a dream.

“Ah, no. That part was real.” You said to him. “You can check yourself.”

Nick’s eyes got wide again as he realized that he was leaning on Madi on the couch, precisely on her F-cup size boobs. He glanced up to see Madi smiling down at him. Her horns were shining orange with the rest of her body as she pushed him closer into her body.

“Is there anything else different about me?” Teasing Nick with her body. “Or do Cavemen have poor sight?”

Nick pushed himself away from Madi. He looked scared but not terrified anymore. “Are you sure that she is Twigs and not some demon that is impersonating her? I’m too young to die.” Nick tried to put some distance from Madi. Madi turned a darker blue as Nick scurried himself away from her.

“That is our Twigs. The same one that you beat at pokemon. I saw her transform from human into a succubus.” Trying to calm the most eccentric member of the group. He was the most likely to burst out of this room screaming.

“That only partly explains what happened to Madi.” Chad interrupts. He was pretty calm about all this, which was great. “What about the other succubus here? Why is this supposed eight year old ward that you watched over the weekend suddenly become the stuff of waifu material?”

Sarah steps forward, nervously. “That is because I blossomed. I grew into a woman over the weekend.”

“I don’t understand what that means. Could you explain that?” Chad asks.

“Mhm.” Sarah nods. “You see, my family carries succubus blood mixed with human blood. It makes my body behave differently. My blood mysteriously activated during the weekend. Which my family’s bloodline hasn’t done since it first started in the 17th century. My body started to transform to become a mix of human and succubus at the same time. Hence, why I grew up so fast over a weekend.” Everyone was listening to Sarah’s brief description of how she became the way she is.

Chad smiles at her and bows slightly. “That makes a whole lot more sense.” He had accepted Sarah and her demoness form.

“Wait.” Nick's curiosity took over his fear for a second. “You said the 17th century. Did your family line start in America or Europe?” This allowed Madi to creep closer along the couch to him.

“America.”

Nick held up his finger as he was processing something as he asked questions. “Did it come from around the Salem witch trials?”

Sarah looked intrigued at Nick’s integration questions. He had hit exactly where her family had come from. His reporter skills were coming in clutch. “Why yes.”

“Was your family on the witches' side?”

Sarah was feeling uncomfortable by Nick’s questions that her tail went in between her legs. “Yes, does that make a difference?” She was uneasy in her reply.

“I knew it.” Nick clapped his hands. He seemed to be very happy. “I knew that those conspiracy theories had some merit to them. I was studying them and was about to write a blog about them but it got deleted somehow. It was really long. I couldn’t rewrite the whole thing but I did the research. Now, I am stuck in a room with some of those life sucking witches.” Nick suddenly became depressed as some sort of horror overtook him.

“I’m not going to suck your life. I wouldn’t do that to one of Dweeb’s friends. Plus, I don’t think you would taste good.” Sarah tried to calm Nick’s fear. She had her hands up and a big smile on her face to appear non threatening. “And the big thing is, I’m a good succubus.”

“What does that mean?” Nick still seemed terrified.

It was your turn to step in. “It means she will only go after the life and souls of bad people. Do you remember that child molester that is causing the investigation about the corruption in the police department?”

“Quite clearly. My uncle is giving me the inside scoop for my blog.” Nick looked a little better. Switching the subject helps a little.

Pointing a thumb to Sarah, “Sarah is the one who made the molester confess.”

“You were the one who made him confess!?” Nick forgot about his fear.

Sarah looked proud. “Yep, he decided that I was an easy target so he just had to touch me in the store. I was going through my blossoming so I charmed him in the moment. He was a big old pervert that was really disgusting. Touching me happened to cause his demise.”

“And a hurt jaw” You added as you punched your fist into your hand.

“He is no longer going to hurt or scar anymore girls. I made sure that he didn’t have that desire. He will also sing like a little bird when the cops ask him questions.”

“Wow.” Nick fell back onto the couch. He was absorbing this information. “So that is how he was caught. A demon made him confess. Who would have thought that would be the reason?”

You pointed to you and Sarah. “Us.” You knew that Nick was almost there at accepting demons as not evil beings. You just had to push a little farther “But I do have a question for you. Why did you call them life sucking witches?”

“Because of what I read. The reports and diaries at that time mentioned that those who visited the coven where the witches were came back exhausted or never at all.” Nick moved forward to emphasize his point. “Salem heard that the women there seemed to be otherworldly. When it was determined that they were using dark magic and desired to rule the world. A religious organization stepped in to save the world.”

“So that is where you get your opinions about demons?” You inquire. This was the image of the witches of Salem that Nick had.

“Yep. The description from the battle described women with wings and animalistic parts that were devastating people left and right on the field. They were terrified.” Nick’s fear was starting to creep back up.

“The women were terrified too. Their home was about to be destroyed for little reason.” Sarah decided to enlighten Nick about her family’s side. “Imagine building a family on your little section of the world and someone obliterates it because you are different. Totally unjustified.”

“What do you mean?”

“The coven was made up of women who were marginalized in society. They lived outside of where everyone else was. Criella, the first one with the blood, gave the women power and sought to create a family for herself. A few men joined as husbands for some of the women but mostly it was men coming just to have a pleasurable night. The women wouldn’t bow to those sorts of men so they stirred up trouble. That is what my Mom and Uncle told me.” Sarah gave Nick a brief glimpse of the history that she had been told about her ancestry.

“So you can’t believe everything you read on the internet.” Madi chimed in. She was sitting right next to Nick, who finally realized that she had been inching towards him. “You could get the wrong impression of someone.”

Nick winced. He was a bit hesitant but was calmer. “I can see that I can be wrong in my assumptions. It's just I have a nagging sense. What if you're wrong about your family’s history?”

“If my family’s history is wrong then my Criella was evil. It doesn’t reflect who I am. I want to be good. I don’t desire to rule the world. I just want to spend my days happy with my Dweeb.” She reached over and hugged you. You hugged her back. You wanted to be close to this big girl. “I don’t think what my Mom told me is wrong, since I trust her.”

Squeezing Sarah tighter, she giggled. You were very happy in that embrace. “And I trust Sarah. She has done any life sucking or soul eating of me. She had plenty of time to if she wanted.” You added to Sarah’s words.

“And you trust our Dweeb?” Madi asked Nick. She was bringing the pressure on him.

“Yes yes.” Nick raised his hands as he signaled that he gave up. He was going to accept succubus. “I trust our Dweeb. He hasn’t been taken over or dead. I can trust Sarah.” He then shifted his attention to Madi. “I can’t trust you though.” This turned Madi into a deep blue. “How did you become this and why? Why didn’t you tell us about this?”

“I’m wondering that too.” Chad hopped back into the conversation. “I think that is the biggest question left.

Madi cups her hands and moves her tail out of the way. She seemed very sad as she spoke. “Well, I guess you all deserve to know. I’m sorry that I have been hiding this from you. It started a while back. It starts with my brothers, Seth and Zane, and the biology teacher, Mr. Davis.”

The group spent the next several minutes hearing Madi’s story involving her brothers, the blackmail, the transformational opportunity, and her revenge. Nick and Chad were riveted by what Madi had to bear. Nick’s attitude completely changed from scared to angry. Angry at the horror that she had to live through.

Nick stood up with a fury. “I’m a fucking idiot.” He stomped around, mad at himself. “why didn’t I see that you were in trouble? I could have tried to help. I’m a fucking bad friend.” Nick moped around the room.

“It is not your fault.” Madi answers. “The man was a monster. I had to protect you all while doing the same for my family. I had to be good at hiding it.”

“That is still no excuse for me. You were imprisoned by the Rat King, who lived up to that name, and I ignored all possible signs of it. You could have bore his fucking child.” Nick pointed out while boiling in his emotions. You shivered at that notion.

“We are all very upset about this. Especially at the baby part that I think about it more.” Chad spoke up. He was mad too but he kept his emotions in check more than Nick. “If we did figure it out, what could we have done?”

Nick was getting very passionate about Madi in his rage. “Let me videotape him in the act, record his crimes, or something. I am a blogger. I could have blown that story up and gotten him locked up. We could have done that.”

“Then everyone and their family’s secrets could be exposed to everyone, even the dark web.” Madi countered, motioning her arms to everyone here. She stood up to meet him. Nick didn’t flinch at all with Madi coming next to him. His fear of demoness was gone since hearing Madi’s story. “He would find out the secrets they would want to hide to the grave. Do you know all the secrets of your family? Could you protect them?”

Nick remained silent for that. He was desperately searching for an answer. When he got one, “What about having Sarah do it? She is a succubus. She could have gotten his soul.”

“Sarah would have been a red flag. He would have been seriously cautious of a girl who would have gone straight up to him looking like a bombshell and wanting to have some alone time. He makes sure he has the dirt first, puts up traps, and bribes others, all this so you couldn’t catch him. Madi and other women would suffer longer while trying to get it to work.” You gave your reasoning of why Sarah couldn’t have taken Mr. Davis’s soul.

Sarah followed. “I would have loved to have taken his soul if it meant saving Madi and other women like her but I couldn’t. I would only be able to get close enough to him to charm him. I wouldn’t be able to deal with him from a distance effectively. I wouldn’t know where to begin if I tried to in his dream. Men buried in secrets like him have, surprisingly, unconsciously built up barriers that raises the difficulty of soul snatching in dreams. That is what my Uncle Joe has told me.” This is something new to you. This was an unforeseen obstacle that could have hindered that direction if taken. You were glad that the molester didn’t have as many secrets as Mr. Davis.

“Just like the movie, Inception.” Chad gave a reference.

“What’s Inception?” Sarah asked curiously.

“A movie about dreams. It ripped off an anime.” Chad answered. He then pushed that tangent away. “But let us return to the topic at hand.”

Nick’s anger was switching over to hopelessness. “Was there no other way?”

“There was but a lot of girls could have been hurt during the time that it would take. I had to become a succubus.” Madi states. “He had another woman lined up after me. I saved her from further misery.” Madi was holding Nick’s hand. He was blushing as she did. She was getting closer to him. “Besides, I like this body.” Madi flickered orange as she moved to tease Nick with her larger body.

“I can’t say I agree with the choice but I will accept it.” Chad slapped his legs as he stood up. “A bunch of girls are going to sleep easier and I can’t fight against that. We will live with Twigs being a succubus from now on.”

Madi rotated her head to Chad. “Thank you, Baker.” She flashes yellow in joy.

“I agree. We can’t change the past but we can live with what we got. We will make the best of it.” Nick concurred. That was swiftly followed by Madi hugging him. He was forced directly against Madi's body. You could see him struggle to free himself but Madi’s muscles were not for show as Nick could escape. She was a magenta color. You had no idea what that meant. Nick gasped as she let go of him.

“Thank you, that means so much to me.” Madi had a really big smile.

Chad then turned his attention to Sarah. “And thank you. You created a solution for Madi to escape her nightmare. I guess that means you are part of the group now.” Sarah’s face shone as she was being accepted into the group. It seemed that she had been waiting for this. She was getting closer to you.

“That means we have to think of a nickname for you.” Nick held his chest as he sucked in some air that he lost during Madi’s hug. Madi’s embrace was tight.

“Sounds fun. How do you all pick a nickname?” Sarah was getting excited.

“By something that is associated with you.” Nick answered. “I am called Caveman because I collected old vinyls. Muffin Man here bakes a lot of muffins.”

“My name is Baker.” Chad got a little pissed by his other nickname. “Muffin man is childish.

Nick just ignored him. “Twigs was called Twigs because she used to be skinny.” He then eyed Madi’s muscular body. She turned purple as everyone was admiring her strong body. “But I don’t know how long that will last.”

“I am Dweeb, well, because they said I look dweebish.” You gave the reason for your nickname. It was pretty pathetic.

“Ooh, that is pretty neat.” Sarah listened intently. She really wanted a nickname. “What about mine? Can it be something cool? Like batwoman?” Sarah stretches her wings out, trying to offer that reasoning for her suggestion.

“Maybe.” You answered. “It is not something that you decide on your own. We notice something about you and then someone makes a remark about it. That is how the nickname process goes.”

“You might get a nickname like mine.” Madi jabs her thumb to herself. “Something unimpressive.”

“Damn it.” Sarah realized the nickname wasn’t up to her. Everyone else determines it for her. “I guess I can’t be Batwoman. I hope you don’t decide on calling me something like ‘Barbie’ or ‘doll.’ That would be embarrassing.”

“Why would that be embarrassing?” Nick asked. Curious as to why those nicknames would be bad.

“What do you know? We haven’t ordered anything or tried the karaoke machine. We should do that.” Sarah changes the subjects quickly by grabbing the cafe’s menu. She started to look it over to find something to order. She wants to hide the fact that she would adore her dolls and Barbies only just a week ago before her blood awakened. We had gotten rid of a lot of them after she became a succubus but she kept a few that were dear to her. She didn’t want to appear childish in front of her new friends. She wanted to act cool. She leans over to you. “What about singing this song with me?”

The group spent the rest of the afternoon having a good time at the karaoke cafe. You and Sarah sung a lot together while Nick and Madi sung together too, Chad would mix around with everyone. Sarah turned out to be an amazing singer. Everyone loved hearing her sing. It was a very enjoyable time. You found out that part of the thirty minutes for the girls to prepare for telling the guys was Sarah teaching Madi a magic lesson. She taught Madi how to magically control her clothes so that they are not destroyed when they enter their demoness forms. Wings and tails are possible to add holes for and then repair the holes when returning to human form. It was a necessity for a succubus to learn if she was going to be a succubus.

Girl in a jacket

Once the time slot was over, it was time to go.

“That was a blast!” Chad stretched while they left. “We should do karaoke nights more often. My cousin has a machine. She might let us borrow it.”

Madi, having turned to her human form, agreed. “We should. Who knew embarrassing yourself with a song was so much fun.” She then turned to Sarah. “And you, who knew that you had such musical talent? It was divine.”

“I loved it too. Your voice was so enticing. I was mesmerized by it when we sang.” You compliment her.

Sarah was fidgeting as she became nervous with the praise. “It was nothing. I was just glad that they had songs that I knew.” She went mostly to Disney songs and songs from animated movies.

“Don’t sell yourself short. You are an amazing singer.” You followed up with encouragement.

Nick turned around and made an exuberant display of himself. “It was star quality. If I was a talent recruiter, I would sell my soul for you to join my studio.”

Sarah quickly turns her attention to Nick. She had a serious look on her face. “Thank you for the praise but you should be careful with your words. There is power in them.”

“How so?” Nick pauses his antics.

“Sell my soul” Sarah pointed out what he just said. “Phrases like that, a succubus aim for those sorts of words. They will take it out of context for the real thing. I would suggest taking those words out of your vocabulary.” Sarah laid down the seriousness of what Nick just said.

Nick clamped his mouth shut and turned white. He looked around to see if anyone, specifically succubus, was around. He was scared his soul would be lost.

“No worries, Caveman.” Madi hopped in. “There are only two of us here.” She pointed to herself and Sarah. “We are not going to take it and if there was a random succubus around. We would protect you. You are safe.”

“Whew.” Nick sighed. “I thought I might have lost my soul there.” He started to pat his chest as he calmed himself. “I will be more careful with my words.”

“Good to hear.” Sarah smiles at him.

You knew it was getting late, close to dinner. You need to wrap things up. “It is getting late. We should probably head back for dinner. We have a busy day tomorrow.”

“That is an understatement.” Chad answers. “I better go back to. I will probably have to check in on Caspian. He needs to get ready for tomorrow. He doesn’t know what will happen at the party.” Chad left after that.

Nick sighs. “I need to prepare for it too. There is no telling what is going to happen to us.” Nick waved to you, Sarah, and Madi. “I will see you tomorrow.”

“See you tomorrow.” You wave as the guys of the group leave. You all had to prepare for what Vicky was going to throw at you. Probably some guys from a sports team that were physically stronger and bigger than the three of you. So the challenge was going to involve physical activities.

“What’s this about a party?” Sarah turned to you. She was intrigued by this.

Madi was the one to respond. “We got invited to be the special guests for this party. I have an extra invite. Do you want to come?” Madi sought to add Sarah to her team.

“I normally didn’t go to parties because I was so scared but today was fun. I should try going out some more.” Sarah was proud of herself. She accomplished a lot in her eyes today. “I will go to the party tomorrow with you.”

Madi grins. “Great! I will take you there since you don’t know where it is.” Madi then pumped her fist. She was really glad that Sarah was going to join her, for a specific reason. “Vicky is not going to know what hit her.”

Sarah looked confused. “Who is Vicky? Is she the birthday girl? Why are we hitting her?”

You just shake your head. Sarah had the wrong idea of the party she just agreed to go to. It was going to be way different then what she expects. “This is a high school house party. It is not like a birthday party. It was different from that sort of party.”

“Is there still cake?” Sarah was disoriented by the subject of this party.

Madi walked over to the side of your car. “We will tell you more about it as we go back to the manor. You are going to learn more of what it is like to be an adult.” Madi smiles, mischievously turning orange on her bang.
Chapter End Notes:
We have a party coming up. Does Sarah know what is coming? How will she prepare?

Art is by Hanasaka

link to their twitter here https://twitter.com/9769Z