- Text Size +
“Oh! Fuck!” were the right words. Two seconds after she said those two words and the two of you were staring into each other's two eyes. The hairs on the back of your neck went up. This sensation was quickly followed by your window unlocking itself from the inside by an invisible hand. It then burst upward in a loud sliding sound to pour in the early dawn. This was followed by a shadow barging in through the opening.

Boom!

A small figure lands on the ground and rolls to a halting stop on its feet. The figure lands in a hero's pose with bat wings spread out to halt the roll. A small cloud of dust rises around it to make it even more dramatic. The figure stands up slowly to reveal an eight year old girl, an eight year Sarah. She flashes her enraged gaze on Melody.

“What the fuck doing you think you are doing to my Dweeb!” Sarah marches with arms down in fury at her cousin. She is growing bigger with every step, not using her magic to grow the clothes with her. She is focused too much on Melody.

Melody raises her hands off of you quickly and lifts them high to show that she is surrendering. “I’m sorry, Cuz. I didn’t mean-AAAIIEE!” Melody screams as a seven foot Sarah grabbed her by the back of the neck.

“To seduce, my Dweeb!” Sarah’s eyes were flaring up red like a fire. She was ready to burn her cousin with them. Angry at her blatant attempt to steal you. “I thought it was clear that you shouldn’t be hitting on him! Dweeb is mine!”

You roll out of the bed as the pain ravaging your body has vanished. You are too distracted by the scene in front of you to pay attention to it. Sarah is holding a scared Melody like a disobedient puppy in her hand.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I never get to see boys. I had to try or else I would die of boredom there! I didn’t see him bonded so I thought it would be okay!” Melody spoke very fast. She was trying to save her skin.

“Should that matter trying to step in like that without permission? Bonding shouldn’t matter!” Sarah hisses. “You are not a good girl. You’re a horny bitch!” Sarah was steaming mad.

Melody nodded rapidly. “Yes, yes. I am a horny, virgin bitch!”

Sarah grins at Melody playing her game. “We need to fix that. I heard to fix horniness.” She raises her other hand up. A fireball appears in her hand. “Is to let it burn out!”

Melody’s eyes became bigger than dinner plates looking at the flame. “I have never heard that!” Melody started to flail and attempt to blow the flame out as Sarah brought it closer. “Please, No! I don’t have much looks to begin with. A burn mark isn’t needed!”

“Sarah!” You had to step in. You knew that Sarah wouldn’t burn Melody. She was just trying to scare her into submission.

“Yes.” She rotates her head to you. Her eyes turning back to a normal blue.

“I think that's enough. I don’t think you need to scare her anymore. She learned her lesson.”

Sarah looked over at the scared Melody. She was going crazy to get away from the fireball. Sarah breathes out slowly, letting her anger not get the better of her. “I think you are right!” She stopped moving her hand closer. “I hope you lear-”

Poof!

A small smoke cloud appeared around Melody, hiding her from view. Sarah’s concentration broke and the flame disappeared. When the smoke cleared, a big surprise startled both of you.

“I’m sorry. Sarah! I won’t do it again. I promise.” Melody cries profusely.

A small golden brown hair foxgirl was in Sarah’s hand. This girl was around 4’10” with straight hair reaching her lower back in a lavender pajama set. She had no womanly assets and looked very childish.

“Melody?” Sarah was very bewildered. “Is that you?”

Melody stopped her flailing and looked down with her golden eyes at her body. She notices the change.

“WWAAAHHH!” That was a childish cry of sadness and disappointment. Melody threw her fluffy tail in between her legs and wailed into it to stop her tears. She was so ashamed.

(thirty minutes later)

“So this is your true form?” You asked.

“Mhm.” Melody sniffs. She bit into her Poptart.

The group went over to Sarah’s house after the surprise. She forced Melody to release her charm on you. You were joined by Betsy at the table as breakfast had been prepared. It was typical breakfast food except Melody grabbed a box of Poptarts and was eating that.

Sarah took a bite of sausage. “So you used your illusions and form change to boost your appearance. Sounds pretty petty.”

“It's not when everyone else has a hot bode and you have a childish one.” Melody retorts. It was a touchy subject for her. “Why do I have succubus blood if it doesn’t make me sexy.” Melody quickly chomped down the remains of her Poptart. She gargled her next words. “No boys would be attracted to a loli.”

“I know there are some.” You thought of a certain molester in prison.

Melody gulped the poptart before sipping some hot chocolate. “Maybe so but I don’t know. The maids never let me find out.”

“What do you mean by that?”

Melody opened another Poptart bag. “The house gets a lot of visitors from people trying to brave the “haunted” halls of the manor. The maids charm them, erase their memory, and send them off thinking the manor is the scariest place on earth.” You had heard those stories. People attempting the courage challenge and only to return like babbling idiots about the terrors inside when mentioning the manor. “Any person that gets caught can have a pleasurable experience with the maids if they want to, most do. Keeps the maids strong.” Melody then gave a big sigh. “But I’m barred from joining or going near.”

“I’m sure Uncle Joe has good reasons for that.” Betsy sips her coffee.

Melody’s eyes got wide again. She stopped eating the Poptart and started to sweat. “Oh shit! Gramps doesn’t know I am here! I don’t know how I am here!”

“I reversed summon you here.” Sarah picks up her plate. “I wanted to give you a good scare for messing with Dweeb.” She walked to the kitchen to put her plates away. “Good thing, Mia taught me that.”

Melody shivered. “I know he is off the table now but do you know you’ve done? Gramps is going to have my neck.” She gripped her own neck to symbolize that she had possibly death awaiting her.

“I’m sure Uncle Joe would understand once we explain things to him. I will just tell him I was babysitting you.” Sarah chirps. She was loving teasing her cousin.

Melody didn’t laugh. “How are you going to explain to him how you can protect me against the Mayflowers? The Minamotos? Conquistadors? Or any other organization like that? All I have is illusions.” Melody was panicking over here. Sarah seemed to see that her teasing didn’t lighten the mood.

“I don’t know.” Sarah stopped what she was doing. She looked downtrodden. “I don’t know what those organizations are or how to possibly fight them. I can make sure though that no one sees your ears and tail.” You didn’t even know what those organizations were. The Mayflowers though must be related to last night when Melody made the comment about a spring flower.

“I know you are scared.” Betsy reaches out and places her hand on Melodys. “I’m sure that if we drive straight back to the manor none of them will see you. Uncle Joe is kind enough to forgive you. He will understand the incident and all will be good.” Betsy was acting very motherly to Melody.

Melody shook her head. She wasn’t agreeing with Betsy. “I know he will forgive me and everyone. I just don’t want to go back. I’m finally out of that mansion.” Melody gave a big grin as bit down into her Poptart. The attitude shift was big. “I’m trying to find an excuse for you all to allow me to stay.”

You were now confused. She was terrified a moment ago and now she is really happy. “Aren’t you afraid of your grandpa? You were freaking out a moment ago.”

“I am.” She nods. “Afraid that he will get really upset if I don’t come home right away. He would turn the internet off for a month at minimum. That is unless I find a good excuse.”

“I’m not liking this, little Miss.” Betsy was crossing her arms. She wasn’t happy with Melody. Sarah had returned to the table. “Uncle Joe is going to be worried that you are gone. He does a lot to keep you safe.”

“And making it boring as hell.” Melody gave Betsy some attitude.

Betsy bent forward. She was in her human form but you saw veins pop up and arms swell to hint at the beast within her. “He’s protecting you. It is hard on him as it is on you.”

“It doesn’t seem like it. I went outside sometimes back in Japan. I had more freedom there. The manor is more of a prison than Japan.” Melody reached for another Poptart to find the box empty. “So I say he is okay being prison warden.”

Sarah interrupts. “I am with Melody on this one. I think she should have some time outside. She has been locked up.” She was feeling sorry for Melody’s plight.

“Thank you. Someone gets me.” Melody points at Sarah.

“I don’t think that we should give Uncle Joe a heart attack.” Betsy disagreed with her daughter. “We need to bring her back with haste.”

“You don’t get me.” Melody rolled her eyes. She then fixed her golden gaze at you. “What do you think?”

You were going to be the deciding factor for Melody. Have her go home, protected, or have her live a little. It was a hard choice.

But you came up with a decision.

“I do believe that you should be able to go outside but I am going to agree with Betsy and say that you should go back to the mansion.” You had to give your hard opinion about what you think was right. Even if it wasn’t popular.

“What? Why?” Melody was upset at your answer. She finally had some freedom and it seemed to slip her grasp. “Are you still mad at me for charming you and going into your dreams? I will apologize as many times as it takes. I will lick your shoes clean if I have to!”

“I don’t need my shoes clean, especially licked, and you apologized enough.” You pictured Melody licking your shoes. It wasn’t pleasant. “It has to do with how you got here. We didn’t ask Uncle Joe about bringing you here, it was an accident. He could have feared one of those organizations got you.”

“The Mayflowers.” Melody filled the blank.

“The Mayflowers,” whatever that organization is you needed to find out at some point, “could have snuck in and stolen you. He would be worried sick. He would imagine that he lost a granddaughter.”

“I’m joining in with Dweeb.” Sarah agreed with your reasoning. She had been more on Melody’s side at first but she listened to you. “I do believe you need some freedom. The way you got it is not right.”

Melody was furious with us. She wanted to be outside and everyone was against her. “You traitors. I thought you would be on my side.”

“We are on your side.” Sarah spoke gently, trying not to stir the pot more. “We are going to talk to Uncle Joe about letting you out. I am sure that he will listen to us if we return you quickly.”

“How can you be sure about that?” Melody slams her hands on the table. She was raising her anger.

“Uncle Joe is not that unreasonable.” Betsy diminished her muscles. She was glad that you saw her side. “He would view this as an unexpected test. He would see that no white robed men snatched you under our watch. He would let you out under our supervision.” Betsy was coming up with an excuse for Melody.

“That’s not what I want right now! I want my freedom! I want some fun! I want to chase after some boys!” Melody whines. She knew that she was losing this argument.

“That is not what matters. Your safety does. Fun can happen after you return.” Betsy answers firmly. She was very much acting like a mom.

“Of course you would say that. You bimbo cow.” Melody reaches over and jabs at Betsy’s boob. Betsy moaned as the massive jugs jiggled marvelously from Melody’s attack. Being hidden by her shirt just made it more arousing at the mysterious jiggle underneath. This was not her brightest move today, no, second brightest. The dream was her worst idea. This was a close second. You felt the hairs rise on the back of your neck as proof.

“Listen here you, little vixen.” Betsy’s large horns emerge from her head as she swells into her 6”6 demonic form, growing all her clothes to fit the enlarged form. She was bulging as her muscle came out of hiding. She reached over behind Melody and picked her up by the collar of her shirt.

“Eep!” Melody whimpers. She kicks towards the mad cow but cannot reach her.

“We are trying our best here to allow things to be better for you. Have some freedom. You better listen to us. It is best not to kick a gift horse in the mouth.” Her southern draw made it even more intimidating for the small fox girl. She was getting teary eyed as this wasn’t her day. “You will shut up and do as we say.”

“Mhm” Melody nodded. She had a new person to dread besides Sarah.

“How about this?” You had an idea to possibly cheer her up. “We don’t have to bring you to the manor right away.”

“Huh?” Everyone looked at you confused. It seemed opposite of what you said earlier.

“Why don’t you stop at a coffee shop or something for a little bit on the way there. It gives Melody some time to enjoy her freedom but you are also going back to the manor.” You held your hands out to show this was a win-win.

“I would go for that.” Melody sniffs

“Sounds reasonable.” Betsy calms down as she lowered Melody.

“Great idea, Dweeb!” Sarah hugs you from the side. Her giant boobs pressed against your chest and back. “It would be you to think of a solution that makes everyone happy.” You felt your dick press against your pants.

“I’m doing my best.” You grinned at the affection.

“You will need a disguise. A foxgirl would attract unwanted attention and blow everything up.” Betsy talked to Melody. Concerned that her ears and tail couldn’t be hidden.

“I got that covered.” Melody said. The neck hairs flared as a puff of smoke appeared around Melody. The smoke faded and you were left with a new surprise.

“Gal Gadot!?” You were surprised to see an exact duplicate of the model and actress in your neighbor’s house.

“Impressed.” The Gal Gadot looking Melody smirked. She was proud of her transformation. “I have other actresses I can do. There is-OWWW”

Betsy bonked her on the back of the head. Melody’s tail popped out of her illusion, giving the actress an unusual new appeal. You find your blood rushing to your head as you gazed upon it. “Don’t do someone famous.” Betsy scolded her. “It ruins the whole point of being subtle.” Melody poofed back to normal.

“But you two are already drawing everyone's attention.” Melody whimpered while rubbing her head. “I would get lost in the crowd.”

“People would beg you for autographs.” Pinching her brow, Betsy was trying to get through Melody’s head about choosing famous people to mimic. You could see Melody making mistakes with her disguise if she was out alone. “Here, try this.” Betsy walked over to a bookshelf and pulled out a yearbook. “Look like this. No one has seen this woman in a long time. You will draw less attention and still look good.”

Melody rolled her eyes and groaned. Very much like a child not liking the parent’s decision “Fine, I will do that person.” She looked at the person she was given. Melody concentrated and with a poof, became her. “Satisfied.”

Melody has become a 5’8” woman with pitch black hair in her teens. She has a nice sexy body with an ample rack that was a close competition to Betsy’s human size breasts. This person that she copied could be considered a school queen in her time.

“Much.” Betsy took a picture of Melody’s new look on her phone.

“Wait, what was that for?” Melody worried that she just did something that could cause her aunt to blackmail her.

“Don’t fret. I’m using it to tease someone else. Why don’t we get prepared for the coffee shop? Can you put the fox ears on her for me?” Betsy seemed very giddy as she pushed Melody along. There were things that she wanted to do to the person Melody copied. “This will be golden revenge for her flaunting her wings.”

“What are you doing?” Melody complained as she was pushed toward Betsy’s room. You leaned over the yearbook to see who Betsy pointed to. The name of the person she had Melody copy was Andrea Featherheart.

“I think Mom has some old beef with that girl from high school.” Sarah said once the bumbling Melody and the giddy Betsy were gone. “I feel sorry for Melody having to go through whatever Mom wants to tease her with.”

“That was Andrea Featherheart. I believe that is the old succubus friend of hers. I actually met her at school. She seemed to be a bit mad at Betsy.” You stood next to Sarah.

“You’ve met her?” Sarah looked adorably surprised at that. “You met Mom’s old school rival?”

You nod. The two of you turned to face each other and held hands. “Yep. She looks very old now. Betsy won out with keeping her looks with age. But she was very professional. She offered to teach you.”

“Ooh, I might take her up on that offer. Mom said that it was tough to beat out her for Daddy’s affections. Complained that she always had an edge being a powerful succubus.” Sarah’s blue eyes sparkled as she stroked your cheek. Your dick was pressing hard against your pants. “I have to hand it to my Mom for beating out a succubus for a guy.”

You were soaking in Sarah’s touch. “Your Mom is something. I’m glad that your Dad chose her. Otherwise I would be living my life pretty lonely.”

She knew your blood was boiling from the bewitching. She was trailing her hand down your chest. “I’m glad you moved in next door. Otherwise I would be a big girl scared in my little corner, waiting for a shining knight.” She whispered sweetly into your ear.

You knew where this was going. You accepted it gladly. “A shining knight with a lance.”

Sarah then cupped your crotch, causing you to twitch in pleasure. “A big strong lance.” She begins to unzip you. “Do you want a quick joust?”

“I would love it.”

Sarah then got on her knees as she pulled your dick out. She was quick to mouth the whole thing. The mastery of the blowjobs was evident by her fluid motion to guzzle the whole thing while moving her tongue skillfully around your rod. In no time, she had brought you to the brink. You cum and a bit of your vitaly drains down her throat.

“Delicious.” Sarah wipes her lips as she stands up. You zip up your pants. You were not feeling tired from the interaction. Your stamina has increased a lot. “But it tastes a little different.”

“Is there something wrong with my cum?” You were worried. She had never said something like that before. Was she able to notice some differences in your body? Were you having cancer or developing something?

“It isn’t anything bad. It felt like your cum had a little “oomph” to it. It is a tiny bit more….. lively.” Sarah said. “Maybe it was my mother’s secret seasoning for the mac and cheese. A bit of her demonic energy leftover from last night.”

“You’re probably right.” You didn’t think so but you couldn’t come up with a better answer. The only other thing was Melody botching a dream. Did that do something to you? Or awakening something? You were not going to be able to answer that as a loud distraction averted your thought process.

“Why didn’t you call me over if you were doing blowjobs!? I want to do a blowjob.” Melody screeched. She then ran over and lunged at the two of you. Sarah was quick to respond with a crackling smack from Sarah’s fist into Melody’s skull. Melody hit the ground hard but seemed totally fine. Melody didn’t seem to learn.
Chapter End Notes:
How are people liking the story? should I change the name?

Or should I add another story as we move forward as a sequel?

Is there any favorite characters?