- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Now there is artwork of our Madi
“What did you say, you little fucker?” Baseball guy starts to march briskly towards Nick. You move over to the side to stop him. You halt his movement as you collide. He tries to break through you but you stand your ground in a standstill. “Would you like to repeat it?” He furiously clenched his fist, raising it above his head.

Nick realized that he overstepped it there. You looked back at Nick to plead to him not to stir up trouble. You couldn’t take on all three if he made them all angry.

“I said that you needed to make your own decisions and not follow Vicky blindly.” Nick gulps. He is trying to rectify his mistake.

The boxer dude steps forward next to the baseball guy, placing a hand on his shoulder. “There was another thing, could you repeat that?” He heard. He wasn’t pushing through as he just wanted to rile up his partner to cause trouble.

Madi was the one that responded. Her bang was fiery red. “He said to grow some balls, you pussies.” You wince as that was not the right thing to say to calm the situation. It would only make it worse.

“I’m sorry, Chad.” You whisper to your friend that is far away. You couldn’t keep your word for making things peaceful.

(at the bakery, Chad sneezes at that moment.)

“Why you little bitch!” Baseball guy’s face was burning red with outrage from your friends provoking him. They were not pressing against the mass of hot tempered muscle. They didn’t feel the heat of those words. The guy grabbed you by your shoulder to pull you to the side. “I treat people equally so I am not afraid to hit a girl.” He was ready to start a fight with them.

Things seemed to move a little slower for you than usual. As the baseball guy shoved you out of the way, you were quick enough with your reflexes to grab his arm that was pulling you away with both hands. You pivoted a leg inside his stance and then planted yourself. Strength surged into your body as twisting your body with his momentum caused his whole body to move how you want it to move. In a fluid motion, you unbalanced him and threw him over your body.

Thunk!

The baseball guy landed squarely on his back on the hard school floor in front of Nick, Madi, and Caspian. He groaned in pain as it hurt dearly. There was a huge gasp from the crowd as you gave the big guy a devastating slam. You were amazed too, being able to throw him. You were not that skilled in a fight usually.

“You're so dead.” Wrestler guy punched his fist into his hands. Boxer guy cracked his neck. They were prepared to maul us in public.

“Goodbye life.” Nick sobs. Madi got into a defensive stance, her eyes became slitted. You put your fists up as you were willing to protect your friends to the bloody end.

“I don’t think so.” A voice called out behind them. You felt the hairs rise on the back of your neck as two hands reached up and pinch the wrestler and the boxer by the shoulder. “We will not have a school fight.”

It was Mrs. Willows. She had just charmed your two would-be assailants. They became passive and submissive to her instantly from her touch. Her charm ran through her hands. She then scanned the scene to see what was going on. You had been saved.

“I want you two.” She pointed to the two she had just charmed. “You will go to my office right away.” She then glanced at their fallen comrade. “And bring him too.” she waved her hands at the crowd to shoo them. “Shows over. Go to class.”

The crowd sighs. One part wanted to see a fight and the other was glad there was no fight.

“We are alive.” Nick sighs. He was relieved to not have his face pulverized. He turned around to leave.

“You four. Stay!” Mrs. Willows points down for you not to leave. You were not going to be escaping this. The crowd was dissipating and Vicky’s boy minions left for Mrs. Willow’s office.

“Yes, ma’am.” You put your defenses down. There was going to be no fight. Your group gathered around Mrs. Willows. She then looked very intently at the group, assessing what to do. She paused for a long time on Madi. You knew what she saw in Madi. It was the same as Mrs. Willow’s secret.

“You two.” She confirms your suspicion when she pointed to you and Madi. It was about succubus stuff. “Will meet with me in my office after your next class. The rest of you are free to go.” She then walked off to meet with the other group involved in the incident.

“We are alive. For real?” Nick pauses for a second. When he realized there wasn’t going to be an interruption to deny his statement. He sighed and then spilled his guts “Man, that was close! I thought we were going to die. I shouldn’t have said that but dude, when did you learn how to fight like that? Dweeb, have you been hitting a dojo on the side? I thought we were going to be put in detention when Mrs. Willows came. Bummer for you two, you might get it. At least you get to plead your case before being sent there. I have to put this in my blog. What should the title-”

“Shut up Caveman!” Madi’s eyes were normal and her bang red. “You’re talking too fast!”

“I don’t know how I did that. Everything was just… slower in the heat of the moment.” You answered that question you heard from Nick. You truly didn’t know. You then looked over to Caspian. “How are you doing?”

“It could have gone worse.” Caspian trembles as he pulls out his glasses from his pocket. The glasses had only one temple. “I can still wear my glasses until I get home for my other pair. I told them where you were pretty quickly so I didn’t have to be bullied a lot.”

“Those scoundrels.” Nick crossed his arms. He was peeved. “Why do they have to use force to get information? A simple conversation works a lot better. We are not hiding.”

“Because Vicky likes tough guys who can be aggressive for her. Gives her more control of them because they more likely to be dumb.” Madi answered him.

“That is still not a good reason to beat someone up because you are stronger and want to please a girl. Strength is meant to protect the weaker. Power is meant to make a better world, not make it worse.” You clenched your fist. It sickened you that people could be this cruel to innocent people. You wanted those people to be brought to justice.

“I wish that was true.” Caspian rubbed his arms to comfort himself. “Too bad there is no one that can compete with the strong in this school. I would love to have some person who can teach those jocks some morals.”

“I’m sure there will be.” Madi answered. You could tell she was thinking of something. She charmed Vicky’s boyfriend to dump him so she would try that with these boys. “There time will come.”

“I don’t see you beating them up or any other jock she has under her finger.” Caspian trembled and shivered in fear. “Vicky is the issue. She beats me up and gets others to as well. I’ve had it up to here with it.” He raises his hand to his neck. He was brimming at the surface with rage and fear. If Vicky appeared that second he would collapse like a house of cards. “I would love to see you beat her at the party. Put her in her place. I don’t believe you can beat her unless you're Captain Marvel or a bombshell walks into school.” He then raises his hands up in surrender. “I’m out of the party tonight. I will have less bullies if I don't show up then showing up and having my face smeared across the dirt.”

You reached out and put your hand on his shoulder to comfort him. “We won’t hold it against you. Vicky is vicious and we don’t want you to get bullied. It is not right for you to be in pain for our sake. You don’t have to go to the party.” You would have to tell Chad this later. He worked hard to bring Caspian but it would be too much for him. You didn’t want Caspian to get hurt. It was Caspian’s decision in the end.

“I agree with Dweeb. We don’t want you hurt because of us.” Nick followed after you.

“Thanks. Tell Chad I’m sorry. I don’t want to deal with the extra onslaught that comes with this.” Caspian gave a weak smile.

“Caspian, are you hurt?” A girl cried out. Everyone’s attention turned to a redhead girl running towards Caspian. This was Amanda. Vicky’s other sidekick and Madi’s childhood friend. She grabbed Caspian by the arms and began to inspect him. “I heard that Vicky sent some goons she found towards you to get to Madi. I hope I’m not too late to stop them.”

Caspian was as red as her hair. He had a crush on her and was the recipient of the drawing he made. “They got to me but my friends here saved me. I am fine.” He was nervous with the pat down Amanda was giving him. She stopped at his face, her hand around the glasses.

“They broke your glasses again.” Amanda complained. “I wish they would stop doing that.” She was the sweetest lackey Vicky ever had. You wish you knew why Amanda hung around Vicky when they were total opposites. “They don’t know how expensive those things can get.”

Caspian was stiffer than a tree. The girl he liked was talking to him, concerned for him, and touching him. It was every nerd's dream. “I, uh, have a, uhm, he, subscription with the, *gulp*, optometrist.” He was a bumbling idiot right now. You couldn’t help but chuckle. “I get, mhm, glasses pretty, hehe, cheaply with him, whew” Caspian breathed out hard with the last word. It was the behavior that a stereotypical definition nerd would have with a cute cheerleader.

Amanda's green eyes sparkled with a big grin at Caspian’s adorable response. “I’m glad that you have that. I still don’t want you beat up though.” She then looked around the hallway to make sure that no one was watching this. “I have to go before Vicky finds out that I visited you all.” She was now serious. She stared intently at Caspian. “Please don’t go to the party. You are not cut out for that scene.”

“What do you mean I am not cut out for that scene?” Caspian switched over to serious mode as well.

It was Amanda’s turn to be stumbling. You knew that her words had to be chosen carefully. “Well, uhm, you know that at most parties there are a lot of physical activities.” Amanda was glancing sideways while twirling her finger to come up with answers. “So there are a lot of sports like games and quests that need to be done. They will be very demanding for you. It is more for the athletic folk to go crazy. The people who would be placed in the cool crowd, to test their pride in a social setting. Not really a place that nerds would enjoy.”

You smack yourself internally. Caspian had just said he wasn’t planning on going to protect himself. Amanda had mixed two things she shouldn’t have, cool and nerd. He wanted to be a cool nerd like Matt Mercer or Daniel Craig. He didn’t want to be lumped as the nerd that can never be cool.

“You don’t think I got what it takes to be cool?” Caspian sounded very offended. His pride was hurt by Amanda not placing him in the cool nerd category. “I’m going to the party. I’m gonna show you that I am cool like those sport ball players.”

“That is not what I meant.” Amanda tried to clear up the misunderstanding but Caspian wasn’t taking it. He broke free of Amanda’s grasp as he marched down the school halls to go make himself cool. You heard him mumble. “I’ll be cool enough to impress you.” He continued to mumble as walked away, probably talking about becoming worthy of Amanda.

“I don’t want you to be a jock.” Amanda tried to reach for him but he was gone. She then turned to you and your friends. “What did I say wrong?” A saddened Amanda asks.

“Don’t mention that he is in a different social status than you.” Madi answered. “He’s sensitive that he is a textbook nerd with no cool traits. Especially coming from you.”

“But I like nerds.” The nice redhead cheerleader whined. “They are so cute, sweet, and honest.”

“Then break away from Vicky. You would be able to see him if you do.” Nick gave his solution.

Amanda shook her head. “It is not that easy.” She made it sound like she was stuck with Vicky like glue.

“It should be easy. Just say you don’t want to be friends.” Nick replied.

Amanda got close to him with a stern gaze. He stepped on something again. “Vicky doesn’t let you say “I don’t want to be friends.” She keeps you chained to her by any means. She would sell you if she could.” You and Madi glanced at each other. Mr. Davis had talked about something that Amanda did that she wouldn’t want out. Did Vicky have the same photos?

Ring!

The school bell rang.

“I have to go to class.” Amanda lost her humorless tone. “I will see you at the party.”

“Go easy on us.” Nick said as she departed. He then looked at both of you. “What was that about?”

“I think that Vicky is blackmailing her.” You opened your locker. You were feeling sick at that thought. “Keeping her line.”

“Vicky would totally do that.” Madi growled. Her bang became fiery red. She sighed which caused a small smoke cloud to appear. “She really is a horrible person.” She slammed her locker shut.

“Do you breathe fire out now, Twigs?” Nick pointed at his mouth. He noticed the smoke cloud.

“Yes, I do. Especially when I am pissed.” She then gave him a playful smirk as her bang turned orange. “So don’t make me angry.”

Nick swallowed hard. “I won’t.”

The two were not noticing you working with your locker. You were putting in the books you didn’t need. During that, you grabbed the book you found in the garage. The golden color of the cover seemed to be glowing, actually glowing, emitting light. This was officially the weirdest book you had seen besides Sarah's family book which you couldn’t read.

“Hey Dweeb.” Nick called out to you. Quickly stuffing the book back into your backpack, you closed the locker.

“Mhm. Yes?” You coughed a little.

“Make sure you don’t get lost in time with the Ancient One.” Nick chuckled as he left. “I will write a memoir for you two if you do on my blog.”

The group splits for the first class. When it was over, you and Madi head over to Mrs. Willow's office. Before you could reach the office, Madi pulls you over to the side.

“What is it?” You ask.

“I’m a little hungry.” She drags you around a corner to a rarely used corner of the school.

“The vending machines are that way.” You point towards the lunch hall.

“Not that sort of hunger.” Madi enters the empty classroom meant for the school band. She walked over to the teacher’s desk. You were left to close the door.

“Oh.” Your eyes got wide as you knew what that meant. Madi’s became larger after you closed the door.

“Mhmm.” Madi soaks in her transformation. She reached a height of 7’9” as her tail and wings popped out of her clothes. Holes were generated for these appendages through her clothes inside glowing orange rings like she was burning her clothes to make room. Her clothes didn’t explode as they grew with her in her demoness form. “That feels so much better being one's own skin. The shirt and pants pinch on scales though.”

Madi took off her clothes, into a pile on the ground, since she had a little discomfort with them. She then sat down on the teacher’s desk with her scales being her clothes. You marvel at the dragoness succubus. Her beautiful body is as strong as ever, and some more. Her breasts were now F cups and her scales more lustrous. Her tail loops around in front of her, over her leg. Her flame on her tail covered her crotch, hiding the treasure down there. She breathes a red fireball into her hand to look seductively powerful.


Madison Sherwood

“You’re bigger.” You gaped and your pants were making a tent.

“I know.” She marveled at the fireball in her hand. She claps her scaled gloved hands together to extinguish the fireball. “Sarah and I had a snack last night. It was quite a shock for them.”

“What happened?” You were curious.

Madi jumps off the desk, lewdly swaying her hips and tail while tracing her long bladed horns with her fingers as she comes to you. “There were some thugs trying to carjack a car while we were practicing flying. I swooped down, I ate the two carjackers' souls, and Sarah wiped the people's memory of two succubus saving them. Sarah then went over to help a new succubus dreamwalk.” She swishes her tail to the front of her body. She pinches the flame out of tail.

“That is good. What happened to the carjackers?” You were concerned as she did burn Mr. Davis to death. She stood right in front of you, gazing lustfully down at you.

“I sent them off to the police station. The cops will deal with them.” She brought her tail around to your crotch. “Is that okay with you?”

“That is good with me.” The carjackers were alive and facing proper justice. You were worried about Madi with the succubus power but it seems that Mr. Davis was a rare case. He did hurt her badly. She was treating criminal’s souls differently from Mr. Davis, bringing them to justice instead of hurting them.

“Great.” She grins. She got closer to you as she unzipped your pants with her tail, the rod plopping out. You felt the heat from her body as her scales went from red to orange. “May I?”

It would be really hard to say “No” with her bewitching powers on you. It was still possible. You were going to say ‘yes’ anyway. “Mhm.” You nod. “Sarah said that it was okay for you to have some of my semen. That you two have a deal.”

“We do.” Her tail twirls around your waist like a snake. “I’m glad that she told you because this would be very awkward explaining it to you.” She lifts you off the ground.

“It would be.” You place your hands on the smooth scaly tail. It was like butter going along with the scale and like sandpaper against the scales. It was very muscular as well. “Now, are you going to get started?”

“Of course.” Madi smiled before going down to your groin. She began to give you a blowjob

Her mouth was hot as she sucked your dick. It was like a furnace. The burning fleshy walls squeezing your manhood. The forked tongue slithered along to coil around the shaft. It was only a few minutes of Madi's newfound skill of pleasing a guy that you find yourself cumming into her mouth. You trembled at the pleasurable release but her tail kept you firm in place. You were about to groan loudly but her tail’s tip went up and plugged your mouth. You found some of your vitality draining but it wasn’t a big dent to the amount you have.

“Mhmm” Madi moans softly as she sucks every drop of your cum. Her tail loosens and she puts you down on the ground. The colored scales were yellow with glee. “You have delicious semen. Very tasty. I see why Sarah likes it.” She pauses as she lets go of you. She then makes a disgusted face as she grabs her throat, her scales turning bright green. “Blergh!” She gags. “What the fuck is that aftertaste!? It is horrible! Did you eat garlic this morning?”

“I had breakfast with Sarah, Betsy, and a surprise guest with Melody.” You were confused like she was. “Sarah said my cum was odd this morning. I was worried at first I might have a health issue.” You were thinking hard as Madi was trying to get the taste out of her mouth. “Do you think that it has to do with Betsy putting her demonic energy in the mac and cheese?”

“I don’t think so. I would be able to sense if there was demonic energy in your seed. It was something completely different. Did you have onions? Asparagus?” Madi stood up straight, trying to scratch her tongue of the flavor. She now reached a new height of 8 feet.

“I don’t know. I can’t see anything else being different. Maybe I need a check up.” You then notify her about her increased height “You grew again.” You state. She was growing just like Sarah.

“I did.” She looks over at herself, inspecting her new height. “I didn't notice since I was too busy occupied with the aftertaste. You need to get that cum tested.” She rubs her belly. Her color returns to red “My hunger is sated though. We can go see Mrs. Willows before she gets really angry.”

“I nearly forgot about that.” You zip up your pants.

You returned to the hallway where there were no students. Everyone was a few minutes in class. You and Madi, who returned to normal and had her clothes back on, quickly walked over to her office. You entered the first door to see the first room empty. Whitney hadn’t returned from her emergency.

“I wonder where she went.” You paused as you looked over the school counselor's desk. You were not paying attention to Madi going straight to Mrs. Willow’s door. She didn’t knock but opened the door straight away.

“Why didn’t you tell me about this?” A very angry Mrs. Willow cried out. Not to you or Madi but to someone already in the room.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry everyone for the late update. I have been forgetting to update this site. I will add several chapters

Art by Manob0028