- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A new succubus on the scene
“We are not supposed to tell others except our lovers. It is part of keeping it a secret.” A tall redhead woman answers Mrs. Willows. She was wearing tattered clothes of a person that used to be smaller and worked in the office. This woman had wings and tail that instantly cued you into that she was a succubus.

“I get that but not telling no one, and I mean no one, that you are going to break a seal is dumb, Whitney! Especially one like that one! There are implications for breaking a seal like that.” Mrs. Willows pinches her brow in frustration.

You and Madi had entered Mrs. Willow's office in the middle of a heated argument with the school counselor. You were shocked to see Whitney looking like this. She was 7 feet tall with rippling muscles that were not too large to give her a body builder feel but still slender and elegant. She had a muscular ass and a firm F-cup now for her breasts. The red hair was voluminous as it went down her back in a slight curly fashion. She had a whiplash tail like Sarah but had a single bladed tip. Big jet black wings emerged from around her waist instead of the shoulders and were folded up. She had ridged black horns coming from her forehead with a slight bend to them before going straight up through her bangs.

“I think we are interrupting something important.” Madi notes. She was just as surprised as you at this current development with the two school staff. Mrs. Willows and Whitney turned to face the door. Whitney covered her breasts and crotch. You saw a green gem on the top, in the middle, of her cleavage. “We’ll come back later.” Madi moves to close the door.

The hairs on the back of your neck rise before Whitney's green eyes start to glow. She was attempting to charm you. You felt the effect pause right behind your eyes before you covered your eyes and looked away. Your mind seemed to have slowed down the charm before it could take effect, allowing you to escape.

“He already knows about succubus so there is no point charming Dwayne.” Andrea sighed. “And you can’t charm Madi.”

“Oh!” Whitney halts her attempt. “I didn’t know.”

You lower your arm and look up. The shiny green eyes were gone. Andrea answered Whitney. “Madi would be the hard one to recognize but you should have known Dwayne. Since your queen is courting him.” She then waved her hand for you and Madi to come in. “Come in and close the door. We don’t want anyone else to see us.”

Whitney’s eyes got wide as she pointed at you, leaving her breasts to drop free “You’re Sarah’s boyfriend?”

“You could say that. We are working a few things out before it becomes official.” The door closes behind you by Madi’s effort. “We are trying to figure out how to be in a relationship while she is a succubus and I am a human. It is not a typical relationship conversation.”

“That’s true.” Andrea remarks. She sounded like she had experience.

“And Madi, why can’t I charm her?” Whitney asks the old Crone.

“Probably because I am a girl.” Madi answered.

Andrea shook her head. “Nope. It is because she is a succubus.”

Madi responded by being elaborate and acting in disbelief. “Whhaat!?” She was high pitched. “Me? Succubus? That can’t be right!”

“You have Nick charmed.” Andrea put her hands on her cane, leering at Madi. “It has the same demonic signature that you have. I would like to charm him to get his work done but that won’t fix his actual procrastination problem later in life.”

“I can’t actually charm someone. I’m not a succubus.” Madi was still playing her denial game. “I can only use my curves and such to actually do that. It wouldn’t change their mental state to obey me.”

*Sigh* Andrea walked over to Madi, not having her usual old person limp. “I’m having a hard week. I don’t have time for this.” She places a hand on Madi’s chest and your neck hairs rise again. Madi is shocked and her hair turned white but she couldn’t react as Andrea did a swooping motion off her chest. A red gem appears in her hand.

“Hey!” Madi patted her chest. “What did you do to me?” She was panicking. Madi was touching herself over where her demonic features would be coming out. Her bang had returned to red like normal.

“I sealed your demonic powers.” She held the gem up. This is where she sealed them. “You didn’t have any defenses in place and you were lying your tail off.” She then became dead serious. “Are you ready to start over?”

Madi looked scared of Mrs. Willows. You were too. She was able to neutralize Madi so easily.

“Mhhm.” Madi nodded, defeated. “I’m a succubus.”

“Good.” Andrea smiles. “I’m going to unseal your powers. When I do, you are going to go into your demon form and release your charm on Nick. Are we clear?”

“Very clear.” Madi confirms. Andrea then reached over and placed the gem back on her chest. The gem sank into her skin. Madi breathed in deeply as she was unsealed. She began to swell up until she reached her height of 8 feet with all her demonic features.

“I hereby release Nicolas Sancherson from my charm!” Madi spoke in a commanding voice.

“Good.” Andrea was glad to hear those words. “We can have a proper conversation now.” She turned around and headed back to her desk.

“Man, you must be a crazy strong old succubus.” You rub your head as you were amazed by the interaction between Madi and Mrs. Willows. Madi seemed powerless.

“Old?” Mrs. Willows stopped. She rotated her head toward you. She had some spite in her eyes. “You think I’m a crippling old woman.”

Before your very eyes, Andrea straightened her back as she began to lose her decrepit age. She gasps passionately as her clothes tighten against her ever growing youthful skin. Two black bat wings emerge from her back seamlessly through the clothes, very much like Mia’s and Amy’s wings, being smaller versions of Sarah's wings. The arrow tip tail comes out like you have seen before. This is followed by small horns popping out of glossy pitch black hair. She fills out with a F-cup and firm ass against her outfit.

“Am I a crippling old woman?” The 5’8” succubus asks you with a prideful smile. She looked like the woman that Betsy made Melody transform into but now the same age as Betsy.

“Not at all.” You wave your hands, trying to deny that you made a comment about her age earlier. “You are quite the looker!” The other two were shocked at this transformation as well.

“Thank you. The boys in high school and college said the same.” She struts around her desk, kicking her ass cheeks up as she goes. She knew how to use her body. “Most of them ran away when they saw this form though. Only after my beauty, not me.” She sighed. “The problem of being a succubus.”

“Is it hard to find a guy as a succubus, Mrs. Willows?” Madi asks. Mrs. Willows was sitting down.

“Call me Andrea when I am like this. And yes, it is hard.” Andrea confirms. “They have to know who you truly are before you can even bond with them, else you can’t court them. Boys freak out when they see that you are part demon and imagine that you are trying to eat their soul. It is very heartbreaking having to erase their memories of the love you shared.” Andrea sighed deeply as she seemed to recall memories of where she had to do that.

“I’m so sorry.” Madi replies. You knew that she was thinking that she and Sarah could have had to erase Nick and Chad’s memory if the meeting didn’t go well. That would be hard.

“I found someone though. In the midst of one of my missions, someone found me injured and nursed me back to health while keeping me secret. We bonded a little while later.” Andrea perks up. “He is such a sweety.”

“That is so cute,” Whitney chimed in. she had been on the sidelines for a while as Andrea dealt with the two of you.

“Wait. What is bonding?” You were confused at the technical terms they were throwing out. It was something that they knew that you didn’t.

“I see you don’t know everything.” Mrs. Willows leans back in her chair like she was preparing a lesson. “Bonding is what happens after courting. Courting is when a person and a succubus are dating as the succubus is interested in someone and the person likes them back. They do the typical dating stuff or let the passion take them. It truly starts when the person knows that the succubus is a succubus. The person has to accept the succubus as who she is without any charm or demonic pushing. It has to be free will. The person could abandon her because of the truth, and many do. It hurts the succubus a lot because they have to put true love into the relationship. Many succubus become depressed and weakened because they did not receive love. The person can accept them and the true courtship begins which allows bonding.” Andrea was using her hands to show all this before bringing it together for bonding. “Bonding is very much like wedding vows but tighter. The two actually link their souls together. The person gains some skills that are related to the succubus class. The succubus gets to consume more from the soulmate as their bodies are in sync and protect each other.”

“It puts a protection on the soulmate?” You were interested in that part. What did that entail?

“That is a big focus of bonding.” Andrea put her hands on her arm rest. “The soulmate is protected from other succubus as they can’t be charmed except by the bonded succubus. The soulmate gives less energy to the succubus but she can process it better, allowing for a safe consummation and preventing the soulmate from dying. Succubi seeks to bond because they are all about love.”

“I thought they were all about sex.” Whitney stated, still in her tattered clothes.

“Sex is a part of love. That is why we like it.”

Whitney paused a second as she processed what was going on. “That makes sense.”

“Hold on, I’m backtracking here.” Madi was derailing the conversation. “You said “one of my missions.” Were you a secret agent or something?” Madi had been clinging onto those words from earlier.

Andrea shifts herself forward and leans on the desk. “I was of sorts. It plays into why I brought you here.” She points to Madi. “Why I am angry at you,” She accuses Whitney next. “And why your girlfriend is causing me problems.” She ends with the blame on you. She was looking upset by actions that the three of us were linked to..

“How has Sarah been causing you problems?” You ask. A little uneasy by what Andrea was saying. Sarah didn’t seem to be causing anyone problems. She was helping people by going after bad people.

Andrea put her hands together, making herself like an angry principal. “Have you heard of the Mayflowers?”

“Yes.” You and Madi confirm while Whitney shook her head saying, “No.”

“Do you know what they are about?”

This time you and Madi answered. “No.”

“They are a part of an ancient order that monitors and fights demons and monsters with divine power from heavenly beings. They move in the shadows on their own or behind a historical figure that was blessed by divinity. They keep the world from knowing about these things,” Andrea pointed to Madi and Whitney as she explained, “and other mystical powers. The Mayflowers are the North American branch. They have been here since the pilgrims. I used to be an agent for the organization until I was able to gain a guardpost position. I still work for them but I could settle down and have a life.”

“What is a guardpost?” Madi questions.

“I monitor an area for any potentially dangerous rogue demons or demoness.” Andrea answered. “Much more peaceful and less dangerous but still trapped by them.”

“So you are supposed to keep an eye out for them?” You point at Madi and Whitney. Andrea wiggled her hand in response.

“Ish. I’m supposed to find the LIVE succubus lines that escaped the Salem Witch Trials and report them back to HQ.” Andrea emphasized Live. as if they weren’t worried about dead succubus bloodlines. “Sarah Heartman is changing all that.”

“How so?” You ask. Why was Sarah so important to this?

“She is the first queen succubus in at least a hundred years. She is able to do something that is unprecedented.” Andrea fell back into her chair with a panicked, amazed, and bewildered look on her face. “The ability to create succubus.”

“I knew that she was amazing but not that amazing. A hundred years.” You were astonished at how more of a special person Sarah was.

“You don’t get it.” Andrea attacked your ignorance. “A queen succubus would make her the sworn enemy of the Mayflowers. A queen succubus brings destruction.”

You were shocked at this, as well as angry. Sarah, the enemy of the Mayflowers. She had done nothing wrong to earn their spite. Sarah was a good person, kind, and trying to make the world a better place by fighting crime and corruption with her succubus powers. Why would they target her for that? With your anger rising to protect the girl you loved, you rose and slammed your hands on the desk. “Sarah would never seek destruction. She is a good person. They don’t know her.” You were now seeing why Uncle Joe was worried about these guys. They had a deadly preconceived notion on succubus.

“They don’t know her.” Andrea agreed, remaining calm at your outburst. “You are correct. They only have reference to previous succubus queens that caused problems and were evil. That is the source of their rationale. Being a succubus myself, I don’t think that all succubus queens are evil. So I don’t believe that their philosophy is correct. Because I am the one that found out about this, I have a choice.”

“What choice is that?” You were now confused. What was Andrea saying?

“I could tell the Mayflowers that there is no queen succubus, no Caster, just an enchanter that I dealt with.” Andrea cooly answered, settling back into her chair.

“So you are saying that you would keep Sarah’s class and status secret?” You were getting excited at the possibility that Sarah was going to escape some serious trouble that wasn’t her doing. They were seeking a fight with her just because she exists. That was not right. It was discrimination at its finest.

“I will keep her secret. She is Harold’s child so I am sure that he raised her right. She would be a good girl.” She then tilts her head and eyes to the side. “Betsy, with another guy, wouldn’t happen.” Andrea threw shade at Betsy.

“Thank you so much.” You lunge forward to grab Andrea’s hand. She was surprised by the action. “That means so much to me.”

“On one condition though.” She raises her other hand up to indicate the exception she was going to make. You still held her hand in your excitement at the relief that Sarah wouldn’t be targeted. “No more subject making. I can’t have her creating succubus out of thin air. That would get her caught. I can’t hide her if she does.”

“I promise I will have Sarah make no more subjects.” You were so happy. Sarah was going to be safe. She just has to be very careful with her queenly abilities. “Thank you a thousand times for this.”

“It only works if she doesn’t create more subjects.” Andrea reminds you of the condition of her deal. She then turns to the succubus in the room. “I have to deal with what she made already.”

“Wait, are we in trouble for becoming succubus?” Madi pointed at herself. She didn’t want to believe that. “I had a reason for doing this. Otherwise, I would be in hell.” Ironic since she became a demoness, someone from hell.

“Me too. I didn’t want to but my hand was pushed. I had no other option.” Whitney defends her choice as well.

“Yes, you are in trouble. You are considered a rogue succubus if you are not registered or monitored by the Mayflowers. They don’t like rogue succubus, they are viewed as part of the evilness that affects the world, and you are rogue succubi.” Andrea informs them of their position. She was trying to be sympathetic but you could tell there was some anger underneath it. She didn’t seem to sugarcoat things for them. “Rogue succubus need to turn themselves in or face annihilation.”

“That doesn’t sound too pleasant or many options.” Madi pulls her shirt around the neck, an imaginary noose was there. “It sounds like we are in the same boat as Sarah.”

“Almost the same, she is a queen succubus, making her instantly their sworn enemy. Other succubus of lower rank that they cannot control are considered “Wild Evils”. The lower ranks they can control are considered “Contained Evils.” These facts are considered if they would let you become registered and live.”

Whitney interrupts. “So they have categories for succubus that are not queens that determine if they are going to kill you?”

Andrea confirms her suspicion. “That is correct. They can’t keep good reins on some succubus. With you being a bladed class succubus,” She indicated at Whitney’s class, “you are allowed to live.” She then pointed at Madi. “You being a fire elemental, they would kill you right away.”

“That isn’t fair!” You blurt out. You were not liking this group by minute. Killing succubus with no trial wasn’t just. It was cruelty and tyranny.

“That leaves me with only one choice to choose.” Madi states. She was turning redder as she spoke. “I can’t join or let the Mayflowers find me.”

“That is true. There is a big IF with that though.” Andrea let there be a silence as Madi and Whitney took a second to figure out what she was meaning.

Madi’s eye got big and her bang turned burning red. “You wouldn’t!” Madi had realized it and now you did as well. Andrea could tell the Mayflowers since she works for them.

“I could but WOULD is the question.” Andrea grabbed her cane. She put it in front to shield herself. She was prepping just in case this turned badly. “I trust Sarah because of her father.” Andrea seemed to view Harold very highly. “The background for you two is unclear. I want to know your reason for becoming a succubus. I would then consider if I would turn you in.”

Andrea had put the two succubus in a serious dilemma. They had entered the folds of succubus and were about to be betrayed by a succubus to the enemy of the succubus.

“Hey, wait a minute!” Madi blurts out. “Why would you turn us into them? You are a succubus.” Madi pointed out the big problem here. “Isn’t that betraying your kind?” Madi accused Andrea.

“I can see your point with that.” Andrea would need to answer Madi’s question. “Let me tell you a little bit of my background so you can understand where I am coming from. My line comes from a succubus that was weak in Criella’s coven but strong enough to survive her death. She was captured by the Mayflowers with other succubus. As prisoners, they were used as soldiers and agents of the Mayflowers to hunt demons. Demon on demon combat. There was a promise that they would free us when all the evil demons were gone. With some running around wild, we can not be free and have normal lives. I have to see if you gain this power with malice, so I can have a family that is free.” Andrea gave her answer.

“Isn’t that a little mean to us?” Madi replied. You could see Andrea's side a little. She was a prisoner to these people with a promise of freedom if they help capture demons that cause trouble. It seemed like an empty promise.

“Is it fair to the other succubus in the Mayflowers that they could remain prisoners because you wanted to seduce a guy?” Andrea retorts. She wasn’t wavering.

“I guess not when you put it that way.” Madi was defeated again.

Andrea straightens herself up. Glad that Madi saw her way. “Good, now tell me why you became a succubus.”

Madi sighed. “It was because of Mr. Davis, he was blackmailing me.” She submits her reasoning about becoming a succubus to Andrea, revealing her big secret before it happened. “He was demanding sexual favors from. If I didn’t obey, he would release damning evidence about my brothers to the wrong people. I couldn’t let that happen.”

Whitney burst into the conversation again. She had been watching silently ashamed during the conversation. “Same here. He was blackmailing me for sexual things because of some pictures of my little sister. I couldn’t let them get out to some perverted old guys that would kidnap her.”

“Shit.” Andrea sat back with her hand in her face. She seemed upset but not fully at the girls.

“I wanted out but I couldn't,” Madi continued her story. “He had the evidence and he wouldn’t destroy it. He would use due dates for these favors or else he would put the info out, and it wasn’t going to be a secret. My brothers' lives would be over, one of them his physical life.”

“My sister’s life too.”

Andrea groans and sighs. “We didn’t punish Vince enough back then.” She talked to herself. She then breathed deeply before coming back. “This is totally my fault. Betsy and I had some old beef with that guy. He was very manipulative in high school and hurting people with their secrets. We brought him down. He came back with his old ways still intact, not learning his lesson. I was keeping an eye on him to prevent him from hurting students but it seems I failed at that.” Andrea bows her head. “I’m truly sorry about that.”

“Thank you.” Madi accepts her apology with a small smile. Happy someone understood her a bit. “That means a lot.”

“Thank you as well but that doesn’t fix our problem with Mr. Davis still out there.” Whitney called out the biggest problem she saw. She was still terrified of him. You and Madi knew she shouldn’t be.

“Shit!” Andrea cursed. She seemed mad at herself again. “That is why you left yesterday to break your seal. This is my fault since you didn’t know the truth.” She then leaned forward. “Mr. Davis is dead.”

There wasn’t even a second before someone acted. “WHAT!?” Whitney exclaims loudly, no longer hiding her body with her arms. She wasn’t believing this. “NO WAY!”

“I saw him at school earlier this week. How did it happen?” Madi asks, feigning that she didn’t know that he died. Even though she was the one who killed him. You raised an eyebrow because of her response.

“He was burned to death in this school.” Andrea stared at Madi for a second. She didn’t seem to buy Madi’s attempt to sound like she wasn’t a part of his death. Madi was fire elemental succubus so being burned to death would probably point to her. “He was a pile of ash when I discovered him. I found the residue of demonic energy to say that it was a succubus.”

“So a succubus killed the bastard.” Whitney was soaking in all this information. “I need to thank that succubus. She freed my sister. She can have a normal life.” Whitney was very pleased as she put her tail in between her legs, bringing it up to her breasts, and began to fidget with it.

“Hold your tail back. I’m glad that scum like that won’t harm people but it causes other problems as well.” Andrea tried to quench Whitney’s excitement. “Especially for succubus.”

You were thinking through this and the conversation. Mr. Davis’s death was causing a specific problem for succubus. With what was said, you had an answer to what it was. “The Mayflowers.” You stated

“Correct.” Andrea confirms your idea. “A man burnt beyond a crisp with demonic energy catches their eye. They are breathing down my back to find out who did it.” Her eyes dance for second to Madi. She was getting nervous with every look. “If not, they will come down.”

“What happens if they come down, will they kill that succubus?” Whitney seemed very worried and scared.

Andrea nodded. “Yes, they will find that succubus. And,” She pauses, “they will hunt any other succubus in this area like a witch hunt.” That was the big “da da daaa” moment with the dread drums building up. If the Mayflowers came, they would scour the town to destroy the succubus.

Thump thump thump

You all jolt except Andrea. You thought that the Mayflowers had arrived. Before you could catch your breath, the door handle twisted. Someone or people were coming in. it was only a brief second but your heart must have pounded at least a hundred times.

“Andrea, sorry for barging in like this. The counselor wasn’t there so I didn’t know if you were in or not. I had to tell you something.” The person spoke as he entered the room, freaking Andrea’s guest.

A burly giant bear of man walked into the conversation. He had bushy facial hair and wore a plaid red lumberjack shirt with jeans. He was the same height as Whitney but broader, displaying that he shouldn’t be messed with. He looked like he could breaker lumber with his bare hands

“Oh!” The man’s face transforms from a fierce woodmans to an adorable shocked bear cub face. “I should have waited for your response before coming in. My bad” he began to close the door.

“You can come in, Teddy.” Andrea switched from her serious attitude to a flowery personality. “It is not a normal school conversation.” She got off her chair and fluttered over to him. You and Madi were stunned by this interruption. You saw Whitney cower behind the desk.

“I shouldn’t be interrupting you while you have work to do with students.” The man said as Andrea flew into his embrace.

“It is about succubus stuff. So it isn’t school work.” Andrea pressed her body closer into the man.

He grins in response, closing the door. “Good, because the reason I came over is because of succubus.”

“Uhm, excuse me.” You cough a little to grab their attention, try to figure out who this beast of a man was. “Who is he?”

“Sorry.” The man looked up at you. He covered his heart as he bowed a little. Andrea rolled over to his side while still hugging him. The large difference between her 5’8” height to his large 7 foot height was now evident. “My name is Theodore Willows. I’m sorry that I scared you. I tend to scare new people I meet with my large size. It is a pleasure to meet all of you.”

“You’re not scary. You are a big teddy bear.” Andrea sweet talked to him. It was really cute actually as she leaned more into him. She then spoke back to you and Madi. “This is my husband. He is quite gentle, I assure you.”

“It is a pleasure to meet you.” You reach out to greet him.

“Same.” Madi agreed.

He shook your hand and nodded to Madi. He then looked up behind you to another person in the room.

“I see, you haven’t learned to manipulate your clothes yet. I apologize for bursting in unannounced. I must have given you the biggest fright.” He began to unbutton his plaid shirt. “You can have this to cover yourself up.” He had a white undershirt underneath as he took his shirt off.

“Thank you.” Whitney mumbles. She remained put though.

Andrea grabs the shirt from him and walks over to Whitney. “Do you like distracting me at work like that?” Andrea eyed her husband's burly form stretched against his undershirt.

“I’m not trying to. I just want to help the poor girl.” He replied, acting like he was clueless to his circumstance.

“The big gentleman as always. That is what I love about you.” Andrea gave Whitney Theodore’s shirt. She began to slip it over herself. “You mentioned that you had some succubus stuff to talk about. What is it about?”

“I was taking Amelia to school today when I noticed she was doing some succubi behavior. I think it is almost time.”

“That is so exciting.” Andrea's voice was high and thrilled as she literally flew over to Theodore to grab his hands. “Tell me, Teddy Bear. What did she do?” She was hovering so that she was eye to eye with him.

“Are you sure you want me to tell you with them here?” Teddy bear asked. Indicating to you and the rest that were in the room.

Andrea’s face went redder than a tomato with embarrassment. She then motions for you to not look at them. “Turn around and don’t listen. This is family stuff.”

You and Madi obliged, turning around while the two lovers started to whisper and giggle. You leaned over to Madi to whisper. “Why didn’t you tell Andrea you were the one that killed Mr. Davis?”

“Because she was threatening to send the Mayflowers after me. I am not viewed in the best terms with them with my class for some reason.” Madi whispered back.

“She did mention that but she did seem to know that Mr. Davis was a horrible person. You could tell her all that went down for why you did it. She would probably understand.” You gave your thoughts about it.

“Probably is a big IF.” Madi states. She then shook her head. “I won’t tell her though. I could be considered a bad succubus by her standard, especially since she has a daughter. I would be tossed to them if it meant that her daughter could be free.” Madi gave a valid point with a mother’s love for her child. She could turn Madi in to help her child. The child could be made a prisoner for the Mayflowers if Madi wasn’t turned in. You were stuck in a hard place. You knew the truth but that truth was potentially damning. Save Madi or save the child. Was there a way that you could do both?

“It is amazing that the Rat is dead.” Whitney snuck up on you two while you were having this dilemma. She had her top half covered in Teddy's shirt. “Amanda will not have to worry about being kidnapped. That succubus saved a lot of girls.”

“She sure did. I will have to thank her for saving me.” Madi replied to Whitney. She was making herself less involved with his death.

“I wish I knew beforehand so I didn’t have to become a succubus.” Whitney lightly slaps her face for a big “duh” moment. “I should have listen to Mr. Hawk that he could have died. I was so scared that the photos were going to get out that I made a bad decision.”

“Mr. Hawk!?” You were surprised that she mentioned him. “The librarian!?”

“Mhm.” Whitney confirms. “We were trying to find a way to get photos, proof, and evidence. We were also finding out if Mr. Davis had other damning stuff on students to turn him in. we don’t have to worry about that anymore.” Whitney was very giddy at the moment. She was free from that slimy teacher's grasp.

Madi caught onto something else. “So are you and Mr. Hawk seeing each other?” She gave a smirk to her fellow succubus.

Whitney’s face turned as red as her hair. She realized she might have spoken too much. “No, no, no. We are just colleagues.” Whitney tried to deny Madi’s assumptions. “We just have coffee sometimes and talk a lot. There is nothing going on.” Whitney rambles. There was no backpedaling from the fact that she liked the librarian.

Madi continued to tease Whitney. She was having fun with the school counselor’s affection for the school’s bookkeeper. You had your mind on another thing. The angelic chorus had returned in your head. Andrea and Theodore were having a cheery conversation about their child and Madi and Whitney were pulling each other’s legs about love. You realized that no one else could hear it. You knew where the sound was coming from, your backpack. The ancient family book was calling to you again. It was never heard or talked about during your childhood about this book. It was a mystery yet your parents put it in the garage. Why hide it? It had some serious significance due to them keeping it. You found yourself slowly walking towards the backpack.

“I want to see our girl the moment I get back.” Andrea kissed her husband. “I want to surprise her with my tail. She is not going to be able to stop my fingers and tail when I tickle her.”

“I’ll make sure she has her favorite meal.” Theodore replied as twisted the door handle. “She is going to be astonished when she finds out that she is going to have wings.”

“She is going to want to touch the top of your big soft head.” Andrea giggled as he opened the door. She flashed into her old age as he did.

“I better put some chocolate on my head so she would want to do that often.” He grinned. He had a plan for when his daughter blossomed.

“Are you trying to make yourself the favorite parent?” Andrea playfully pouted.

Theodore chuckled. “If it gives me more hugs, yes.”

“Well I better find something to make sure I can take that crown from you. That little girl is going to be mine, you big meanie.” Andrea gave a playful slap on his butt as he left. She then shifted back into her succubus form when the door closed.

“Now where were we?” She asked those who were still here.