- Text Size +
You aggressively and quietly march into your house to try and find whoever unlocked your door. The group notices you seem a little off as you enter your own home, a little stealthy. A familiar tone is coming from your living room. You quietly walk over to that room.

You see the TV on in that room displaying a pokemon game. Sitting on the couch, is a tall blonde woman with a Switch floating in the air. She seems to be using her mind to control that Switch while she has her hands on a controller. You notice a Haunter being ready to be traded between the two switches.

“You’re wanting a Gengar. That’s a good choice, Sarah.” You instantly become calm once you know who was inside your house.

“Oh my gosh!” Sarah jumps as you scare her. The floating Switch falls on the couch as she wasn’t focusing on it. She seemed to have picked up a new ability. You saw a plush Eevee fall to the ground that was on her lap. “You’re back!” She tries to hide the fact that she was using your Switch. “I thought you were going to get back later when you said Madi had a snack.”

“Don’t worry about it. I would be happy to help you get the Pokemon you want.” You greet her with a grin. Placing your bag down as your friends come in. “The number of pokemon is insane now. It is hard to get what you want.”

“Thank you. It is so different from the mobile version.” Sarah smiles back. You were not upset at her using your Switch. You found it a little cute her effort to get a traded evolved pokemon.

“Oh, hey Sarah!” Madi said as she entered. “I’m glad that you could make it.” She walked over and hugged the giant woman.

“Is Sarah joining us?” Nick asks as he comes next to you.

You nod while confirming. “Yep, she is a wingwoman and our secret weapon.”

“HOLY SHIT!” Everyone turns towards the shout. Caspian had dropped his backpack and was deathly pale. “VICKY CROWLER! NO! IT CAN’T BE! TOO BIG! IT’S VICKY CROWLER 2.0!”

You had forgotten that Caspian was here and had never met Sarah. You didn’t warn him either. His first thought upon seeing your favorite neighbor girl was to relate her to his worst nightmare. His school bully and tormentor, the blonde Vicky Crowler. There were many major differences between the two, only their blonde hair seemed to unite them.

“Uhm?” Sarah was startled by the sudden terror of Caspian. “I’m not Vicky Crowler, whoever that is. I am Sarah Heartman.” She spoke softly and calmly to him. She recognized the fear in him and was set on putting that to rest.

Caspian starts to cower. He made himself smaller and shuffled into a corner. “Why did you bring Vicky’s older sister to your house? I thought we were friends.” He started to blame the group for this misinterpretation. “I brought my new pair of glasses. I don’t have a spare after these so please don’t break them.” Caspian cupped his glasses as he begged Sarah not to harm him.

“Who is this?” Sarah asks the group.

“Caspian Newal. A friend and our D&D game master.” You reply. Bummed that Caspian was terrified by one of the nicest people

“I am not going to hurt you.” Sarah walks past you to him. She wasn’t nervous or shy with him at all, which amazed you. She then lowered herself to his level. She gave a sweet smile to him. “Let’s try and restart this greeting. I’m Sarah Heartman. I have no connection to this Vicky Crowler. I’m the girl that lives right next to the sweet Dweeb.” She points at you.

“Wait, you’re not going to hit me.” Caspian lifts his head up with a sniffle. He was getting a better look at the busty woman that was in front of him, still posed to return to his shell if danger arose.

Sarah shook her head fervently. “Why would I do that? That would be SO mean. That is what bullies do and I don’t want to be like bullies. I have had my fair share of bullies.” Sarah shares a past experience about herself. This must have been in elementary school a few weeks back. You felt a righteous anger build up inside of you at Sarah’s suffering before her transformation. It pained you that people would treat others like this. It was wrong!

“Does Vicky bully you?” Sarah’s tender care brought you out of that thought. You were left wondering about that anger you felt. Was your blood to blame for this anger? You always chose the Paladin in D&D and the heroes with swords in your video games. Were you fated to be the foe of the sweet succubus beauty that has stolen your heart?

“Everyday the sun r-rises in the e-east.” Caspian mutters. He raised his head slightly as he became more at ease with the blonde giant.

“Everyday!? Vicky must be a very bad girl.” Sarah states the obvious. “I’m so sorry that you have to deal with her everyday.” She reached out and put a soothing hand on his arm.

“It’s pretty bad!” Caspian put his arms down. His fear of Sarah was melting away by her gentle, kind words. “It becomes unbearable when I try to talk with Amanda.”

“Who is this Amanda? She sounds nice!”

“She is this sweet girl.” Caspian pauses for a moment. His face turns red as the fear that he had blinded him to the fact that he was talking to a hot babe. “Uh, she has r-r-red h-h-hair and g-g-green eyes. S-s-s-she, she is really cute.” Caspian became a bumbling idiot with his words.

She is an old childhood friend of mine.” Madi stepped in. “She is a gentle soul and a nerd at heart. She is unfortunately friends,” Madi did finger quotations, “with Vicky Crowler.” Madi’s lock was blue as she talked about Amanda and burning red when talking about Vicky.

“Why would she be friends with a bully?” Sarah asks as she was surprised at where the girl that Caspian liked was with the school’s biggest bully.

Madi raised her hands and shoulders for a second in response. “I don’t know. I do believe that she wants out. She gave us hints about that today. Vicky just has her talons stuck in her so she can’t leave.” She crossed her arms as the bang turned burning red.

“She’s holding your friend hostage! That is so mean!” Sarah stood up to face Madi. She was making an angry pouting face. She kept her arms straight downward while sticking her butt out. It was absolutely adorable. “She needs to be stopped!”

“That is where you come in.” You reenter the conversation. “You are going to be fighting her at the party tonight.”

“That will throw Vicky for a loop.” Chad commented. He was right. Sarah’s beauty in her human form outstripped Vicky’s appeal farther than an ocean. She’s not going to see this coming.

“Wait?” Sarah lifts her hands up in fists. She looks befuddled. “I’m going to be fighting Vicky? Like hitting her?” She made some jab motions. “What sort of party is this?”

“You are not going to be punching Vicky.” You put your hand on Sarah’s shoulder. You knew that she didn’t like violence. You liked that she didn’t want to hurt people but would if it meant protecting others. “It is a high school house party. What we mean by fighting Vicky is that you will play against her in a series of games and competitions. There are many different sorts of things for the games that it could be sexual appeal, drinking, balancing, you name it.”

“I can do that!” Sarah beamed.

“I can see Sarah beating the crap out of Vicky. I believe we have a chance with her.” Caspian returned to the chat. He stood up and pushed his glasses up his nose. He was still red in the face because of Sarah. “By the way, I haven’t formally introduced myself. I am Caspian Newal.” He held out his hand.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Caspian.” Sarah shook his hands. He turned red to his ears. “I’m sure that we will be good friends. You are more Dweebish than Dweeb.” She indicated to you. “So I am sure that you are a good person.” That must be why Sarah wasn’t afraid of him, he seemed to be a little like you or nonthreatening.

“I will take that as a compliment.” Caspian gave a sideways smile at the awkward complement. He liked that he got praised for his nerdiness. He coughed and then changed subjects back to the previous one. “I don’t know how the rest of us will fare against Vicky’s minions at the party. We would need a secret weapon besides Dwayne’s kung-fu.”

Sarah looked at you with her dazzling blue eyes. They were sparkling. “You know kung-fu?” She sounded amazed. You were stumbling for words to say because you don’t know kung-fu. It was your divine blood. You were trying to find a way to say that while being conspicuous. Madi interrupted your mumbling.

“We have a secret weapon.” She smirked. Madi turned purple with pride. “It doesn’t involve Dweeb.”

Caspian pointed a finger at Madi. “Speaking of secret weapons, I feel like you all are keeping a secret from me. Something pretty big.”

All of you stopped what you were doing, gazes moved over to Caspian in unison. All except Nick, he went to the kitchen and was coming back with a banana, apple, and a pastry.

“What did I miss?” He looked dumbfounded as everyone had paused.

Madi went back to red. “What do you mean?”

“There!” He aimed his finger at Madi’s bang. “Your colored hair changed color. It was red at first, then blue, a burning red, a purple, and finally back to red. Hair doesn’t change like that. You also seemed to have a recent growth spurt.” He motioned to all of Madi. “Enough to get Vicky’s attention to humiliate her.” He then moved to Sarah. “You, I get this weird tingling sensation. It is the same response I get when my “Caspian sense” goes off when Mrs. Willows appears out of thin air.”

“Caspian sense?” Chad chuckled as he tilted his head to give a “are you serious” comedic look. “That is a silly name. I would have bet money on Nick making a name like that when women are around.”

“Hey!” Nick whined at the shade thrown at him.

“You may tease me about that but I believe you are hiding something from me.” Caspian accused the group.

“I did say that we would be good friends. Good friends are honest with each other.” Her eyes dart around the room, they stay on you for a second. She nods, then looks at Caspian. “This is a big secret. It can be scary. Would you want to know if it could frighten you? Do you think you can keep it a secret?”

“I-i am the laughing stock of the school. I got little credibility to my name except for my academic work.” Caspian swallowed nervously.

Sarah puts a hand on her hip and jetted that out provocatively as she grins slightly, approving of Caspian.

You are a little surprised that she was willing to share the secret so openly. It was a very big secret. You trust her though to make the decision about. That decision puts a lot of faith into your friends. She must have thought of them as good, trustworthy friends. From her mentioning about her bullies when she was young, she must have learned who she could find upright and honorable. The golden ivory horns emerge from her head to form what would appear to be a crown. Her large inkblack wings sprout from her back and expand significantly to a little bit bigger than 6 feet. Her spade tipped whip-like tail pops out from above her ass and dances around behind her. She folds her wings back as she takes a bow like a performer. “Voila, I’m a-”

“A SUCCUBUS!” Caspian pushes his glasses tight against his brow to make sure that he was seeing this right. He then dashes forward to start examining all of Sarah’s features he could reach, the tail and her leathery wings. Sarah is in a little bit of shock by the abrupt energy of Caspian just like the rest of everyone, except she is feeling it more with the hands touching her. “Oh gosh, I’m touching a real succubus! Can you spear someone with your tail? How much can you carry with these wings?” Are the horns ivory or gold?”

“I was expecting terror. Are you even a little bit frightened?” Nick questions the young nerd exploring a stupified and dizzy Sarah.

Caspian spins his head around to Nick. A light flies across his brim into a dazzling spark. “Why wouldn’t there be. There are too many references to them popping up in pop culture throughout ancient and modern time. I knew they had to exist.”

Chad seems impressed with Caspian’s logic. “You based your point of view about succubus in pop culture. I guess that makes sense. You did make a drawing of Amanda as Morrigan from Darkstalker.”

“You’re an artist?” Sarah asks as she steps aside a little from Caspian’s touchy hands. He suddenly realizes he is touching Sarah. He retracts his hands quickly, leaving him red as a tomato.

“Sorry! sorry!” He apologizes profusely.

Sarah hides her demonic features by turning around so they are out of reach. “It’s alright. Let us not do it again.” Sarah accepts Caspian’s apology. You are glad that Caspian was conscientious about bothering Sarah because he was excited to see demon wings, not perverted things. You knew of another person in jail who touched her for all the wrong reasons in a store. Sarah didn’t like people getting handsy on her like that. Sarah also forgave him so it really does lie in how you approach her.

“Are you an artist?” she asked again.

“I dabble here and there. I mostly do it to d-draw scenes for D&D” Caspian was humble about his talent.

“He is an amazing artist. He really fleshes out our characters.” Madi praises him. She wasn’t going to sell him short. She put her hand over her chest. “My “growth spurts” that you mentioned earlier. I’m a succubus as well that is growing into my full form.”

Madi’s assets increased in size and she grew to 6’9”. Her huge black and red bat wings came out from her back with the large scaly tail as well. Her horns shot up from the side of her head upward, nearly scraping the ceiling. You guessed this is why she wasn’t at her full height.

“Holy shit! You too!?” Caspian got all excited again. He dashed over to Madi before stopping his advance. “May I?” He asked. He had learned his lesson with Sarah.

“Just the tail.” Madi flipped her tail around. His eyes got wide as he inspected the tail. Her tail red scales went from red to purple as Caspian admired her.

“Your colored scales change color. Do you know why?” Caspian inquired. He had been tracing the scales with his fingers. Madi was twitching a little bit as he does

“It has to do with how I am feeling.” She pulls the tail away. Madi stops her twitching. The tail might be a little ticklish. “Purple is when I am proud, red is normal, blue is sad, white when I am surprised and yellow is when I am really happy.” She shifts to red as she gives Caspian her cheat sheet for her colorful moods.

“So if I scare you in the hallway and your hair turns white, I got you good?” Nick grins as he rubs his chin. He seemed to be preparing to tease Madi with that knowledge.

Madi turns a little burning red before going orange. She then snapped her finger. Nick yelped as he grabbed his crotch.

“If you see the hair turn to the color of fire, it will be a hint not to mess with me or that you messed up.” Madi giggles as she gives Nick some nice hot pants.

“Duly noted.” Nick grabs his groin in pain. “You’re not pretty when you're mad.”

“The quote is “you won’t like me when I’m mad.” Madi corrected Nick.

“Uhm. I do have a question.” Caspian tapped his fingers. Sarah and Madi looked down at him. He was a bit tense. “I-I think that succubi are cool and sexy… they have a thing they need to do to survive involving someone else. Do you seduce v-v-vunerable guys into sex to eat their soul or life energy?” He looks up to see the girls looking dejected at his words. “I-I am not accusing you of doing that or any succubi for that matter! I heard a woman street preaching about succubi being totally evil and doing many depraved things a little bit ago. She had a very cliche name. What was it? ….Oh yeah, Joan Bonaparte.”

Bonaparte, you heard that name before. It was with Andrea this morning. She said that the current leader of the Mayflowers was related to Bonaparte. Was this the Joan Bonaparte that was the leader? Were the Mayflowers already in town?

“We don’t take souls from vulnerable men. I can’t say about others but I know we wouldn’t.” Sarah was laying to rest Caspian’s worry. You had the same thought about them at first but you were wrong. They were sweet women just like normal women. “We only take the souls of criminals and bad guys. We don’t consume the souls of the innocent.” Madi shifted her body awkwardly when Sarah said that.

“So you are like the Dark Avengers. What people would consider villains but are doing good work.”

“That’s a good analogy.” You confirm Caspian’s idea. “Except they were never villains, always good people.”

“I get it. I just have one more question. Why are Sarah and Madi so different?” He points at both the succubi. They were different in horns, wings, and tail so there would be confusion on how succubi work.

Madi regained her composure. “There are different classes of earthbound succubus. I am a fire elemental succubus and Sarah is a Caster class.” Sarah waved when her class was mentioned. “We have different rarities and abilities. Mrs. Willows is an enchanter class.”

“Wait! The Old Crone is succubus!?” Nick blurted at Madi spilling the beans. You groaned as Madi was supposed to keep that a secret. “When was this?” Nick only got louder.

“It makes sense.” Caspian quietly remarked.

“Oh!” Madi covers her mouth with her hand when she apprehends what she had done. “I wasn’t supposed to say that.”

“That cats out now.” You moan.

“When did Mrs. Willows become a succubus?” Nick was still held up on that. He was acting as if that was the part of pigs flying in a report for his blog. “And why does she look like the mummies of Egypt? Aren’t succubus supposed to be hot?”

“She is more than she seems.” This was going to be hard to explain to her that several of her students know her secret. “She has been a succubus for a long time.”

Sarah crept up behind you to put a gentle hand on your shoulder. “Is she the succubus friend my mom mentioned?”

“Yes. She is the old succubus friend of your mom. They had a rivalry in high school it seems.”

“Ooh, I want to meet her.” Sarah’s face came alive. “My mom says that she is a powerful succubus. I want to learn some magic from her.”

“You're in luck.” You melt at that smile. “She wants to meet you.”

“Oh yay!” Sarah put her hands together to express her joy. “I can’t wait to see mom’s rival.”

“You’re missing the fact that she is pretty ancient.” Nick continues to speak about his opinion. He didn’t seem that impressed with the fact that Andrea was a succubus. “She will probably teach you a potion or a brew. I could go with her being a witch tied to succubus but not one.” He probably thought less of her now. His socks were going to be blown off when he saw her true form.

“Succubus have ways to hide themselves.” Sarah didn’t seem to like Nick’s belittling of Andrea. Sarah made herself shrink until she was her eight year old self with small wings and tail. “See, you wouldn’t believe that I was a succubus like this.”

“I can see your tail and wings.” Nick retorts.

Sarah looked back to see that she still had her demonic features. She made those slip back in. “What about now?”

Nick shook his head in disbelief. “Still not enough. You turned into something cute. Mrs. Willows is old and full of wrinkles. She is not succubus material.”

“He is not going to accept it.” You tell Sarah. “You just have to let him learn the hard way.” You have to tell Andrea that her disguise is pretty good. One won’t believe she is a succubus even if they are told because she looks decrepit.

“Alright.” Sarah accepts her loss. “But if you are wrong, we get to take half your height for a little bit.” She didn’t accept a total loss. Sarah made a bet.

“If I win, I want peeled grapes.” Nick offered his hand. He was accepting the bet.

“Deal!” Madi intercepts the deal. She plunged her hand into Nicks.

“This deal was between me and Sarah.” Nick whined. He felt like he was hoodwinked “You can’t just hop in, Twigs.”

Madi turned magenta as she came close to his ear. “I want to see you small so I’m the one you are making the deal with” She whispered seductively in his ear. Nick blushed at that lewd comment. Chad was chuckling at the situation he was in. Chad knew the meeting you had earlier with Andrea was on the supernatural topic. Mrs. Willows was a succubus from what you all said.

“You sealed the deal.” Sarah giggles. She returned back to her grown succubus self. “You both have to deal with consequences whatever they are.”

“This will be interesting.” You can’t help but grin at Nick’s upcoming misfortune bet. You then turned to Sarah. “On a side note, I thought you couldn’t go back to your childhood. That era was gone.”

“I can change my form to match how I want to be perceived. I can enhance or diminish what I want but at the end of the day I have a true form that is an adult.” She shrunk her bust until she was flat chest before swelling it back way past what it was before. The mammaries became so big that it was possible to stuff Caspian inside. “See?” She allowed us to gawk at the ginormity of her boobs. Every guy there was red in the face before she returned them to their normal size.

“I have seen the forbidden fruit.” Nick drooled. He was promptly hit in the back of the head by a green tailed Madi.

“Ahem.” Caspian coughed. He wiped a trail of blood coming from his nose. He was pulling everyone’s thoughts away from the provocative boobs that Sarah had displayed for the group. “Now that all the secrets are out. I think that we can have our meeting before the party.” Caspian brought it back to why everyone was here.

“Actually, I have a secret to tell.” You raised your hand. Everyone’s eyes went to you.

It had been a big secret reveal time for everyone here except for the secret you held. It had been nagging on you all day. Chad and Madi knew it. The other three didn’t. You planned to reveal it all to them soon but now was better than later. It would eat at you if you didn’t, especially if Sarah didn’t know.

“What secret?” Nick was confused. “Are you secretly attracted to Mimes. mrgph!” Nick gagged as Madi rammed her tail in his mouth to shut him up.

“I found out about it today.” You went to your bag to get the book out. “I am still trying to process it.”

You unveiled the glittering golden tome. Everyone eyeballed the divine book.

“That looks cool. That sword on the front reminds me of a sword. It is right at the tip of my head but I can’t remember it. I will have to draw one based on that design.” Caspian commented on the design on the cover.

“What’s special about it?” Sarah looked very intrigued.

“It is a book about a person in history that was blessed by a divine being. This book is proof that I am an heir to that person and can wield that power.”

“What person is that?” Nick was rubbing his throat from Madi’s tail being shoved inside.

“King Arthur.”

The room remained silent for a few seconds.

“What the-”

This was preceded with several questions about the book. You tell them all that you learn from the meeting with Andrea. The uniqueness of the blood, the Mayflower ties, and the feeling you were in with bearing this blood.

“Can you give us a minute?” Sarah stood behind you with a hand on your shoulder. She had waited until the majority of questions had been asked. She had been waiting to ask more private questions.

“Go right ahead. The two of you would need to talk after that.” Chad said. The rest of the group agreed.

“Come with me, Dweeb.” Sarah pulls you over to the side. The two of you went up to your room. Your heart was beating fast as you pondered what direction this conversation was going to go.

Once Sarah closed the door, you spilled. “I am so sorry Sarah. I didn’t know about this blood. I didn’t plan for this. It might look like I got close to you to assassinate you. I don’t have that intention at all.” You weeped.

“There there.” Sarah reached out her kind hand to your cheek, wiping away a tear. “I never thought you were trying to harm me. I brought you up here because you looked like you needed to deal with this fear right away. It was rocking your boat. I wanted to be with you during these rough waters, to steady it.”

You gave a big sniff while staring into Sarah’s beautiful gaze. There was no hatred in it, only love. “Thank you.” You grab her hand. “It means a lot.” You breathe deeply to feel her compassion. “But what about now? My blood is activating. I have a serious possibility of becoming a Mayflower. The group that would be hunting you.”

“If you become a Mayflower, you will be a good and kind Mayflower. You are fair, just, and sympathetic. All those traits and more good ones make you, you.” You saw her stare with her warm eyes deep into your soul. “I will go with you if you join their side. You stayed by me when I became succubus, I will stay by you. Mayflower or not.”

“What happens if my blood forces me to fight against you? I don’t want to fight you. I don’t want to fight anyone I know just because they have demonic blood. You are kind, sweet, and loving, not anything evil. I don’t want to hurt you. “ Your tears started to come out faster as you told Sarah your fears.

Sarah reached around and pulled you in. You were met with a tender embrace. “I will still love you. We will find a way through it. I know you don’t want us to be enemies. I don’t either. I am sure that our love will keep us together even if our blood makes us our antagonist.”

You felt your fears were being washed away by Sarah’s loving words. She didn’t hate you for this. She still loved you like you loved her. It couldn’t be helped during that flood of emotions that you started to cry, profusely, because of Sarah’s affections.

“Let it all out.” Sarah stroked your head as you bawled in her bosom. She had a tear come down her face as you let your emotions out. “I am here for you. I will be your rock.”

It was several minutes of this loving embrace between the two of you as emotions danced in the room. This was an intimate moment for the two of you.

“I think I’m good now.” You wipe the last tear away from your red eyes. All the fear of your blood was gone. You had accepted it and would deal with it. “I really needed that.”

“I’m glad that I could help my favorite person.” Sarah beames with radiant glory. “This girl has to support him when she can.” She let you go so you could stand.

“I really appreciate it.” You smile with gratitude for her being Sarah. “I do want to say one thing.” You had something on your mind for a while.

“What is it?” Sarah looked curiously at you.

“You know how I said that I didn’t want us being boyfriend and girlfriend until I figured out this whole succubus, human relationship.” You recalled when you discovered fully that she was succubus at that first blowjob.

“Mhmm.” Sarah nods quickly while trying to hold back a smile. She was doing a terrible job at keeping her excitement. She knew where this conversation could lead.

You were becoming very nervous as she looked so pretty getting stimulated by the topic. “I have my answer. I think that we can not be in anything else but a relationship after going through that. I believe that the relationship can work out. I love you and you said you loved me. I want to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend.” You paused. You knew that answer already but there was that little doubt in the back of your head that said she could say “no.”

Sarah claps her hands quickly as she gives a high pitched giggle. “OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!” Sarah squeals with delight. She seized you again in a very tight embrace. Your face was in her bust again. “I’ve been waiting for you to ask me for the longest time. Would you be my boyfriend?”

“I would love to.” You smile back as you made the status official. You were boyfriend and girlfriend. “I think I waited too long to ask you.”

“You sure did.” Sarah lowers her head to give you a big kiss, tongues quickly going inside each other's mouths. You melt as your tongues encircle each other in the embrace. The warmth of your love passing through the lips.

“Ahh!” Steam seems to rise as your lips depart for a second. “We need to add more to the love.” Sarah breathes raunchily. You felt her tail slip into your pants.

“Of course.” You grab her head and bring it in for another kiss. Her tail head had opened its maw to clamp down on your dick. Two mouths were being used on you, Sarah’s lips and her tail. It was only about two minutes before the stimulation of the sucking tail caused you to cum.

“Mhmm.” You moan in her mouth as you cum. You spasmed while the drops of cum traveled inside her tail to her body.

“Yummy.” Sarah compliments the taste of your cum. She is enjoying the moment before her face freezes. “What is that?”

Sarah lets go of you as she clenches her stomach. She seemed like she was going to throw up because the cum disagrees with her.

“Oh yeah.” You slap your face as you realize what is causing Sarah’s discomfort. “You know that weird taste you noticed this morning. That was my divine energy. It seems to be leaking into my cum. I’m sorry!” You apologize to your girlfriend.

“It’s fine.” She groans. She checks herself to make sure everything is really fine. “It is something that we are going to have to think about when we do this. Do you think you can control it to the amount that we had this morning? It was totally good then.”

“I will absolutely work on that.” That was going to be your priority to fix. It won’t be any good if Sarah couldn’t have your cum.

“Great!” She grins. “I will stick to blowjobs until then.” She wiggled a bit to make sure nothing was off. “I think that killed the mood. We should go back to the group.” She offers her hand to go downstairs.

You slip your hand into hers as you go right beside her. “I think so too. We need to crash a party. The two of you walk down as a couple.

“These are the sort of contests Vicky will make us do.” Madi said at the table as you and Sarah came down. She looked up as the two of you walked up. “It looks like it is finally official.” Madi grins.

The group turns to the arrival of the couple.

“Way to go man!” Chad clapped your back.

“What took so long, you lovebirds.” Nick congratulated you.

“Wait!? They weren’t a couple already?!” Caspian was confused. He didn’t know the earlier circumstance.

“After that discussion, there was no way we couldn’t be a couple.” You grin from ear to ear.

“It took him the longest time to decide. I knew it from day one.” She hugs you.

“Hey. I had somewhat of an idea.”

“Your idea seemed to be stuck on blowjobs. Not good for communicating in a relationship if my mouth has your cock in it.” Sarah teased you.

The whole group burst out laughing at you. Sarah burned you good.

“Very good, very good.” You chuckled as well. “I will get you back.” You promise a friendly shade later. You then turned to the snickering group. “What is our plan for the party?”
Chapter End Notes:
It is time for the party