- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The party games have begun
The two teams had gone to the opposite sides of the dance floor. Vicky, Jessi, and the three jocks stared menacingly over to your side. You, Sarah, Madi, Nick, Chad, and Caspian were all chatting it up with Amanda, following her redemption. She clicked instantly with the group. Her smile felt genuine as well as she seemed free. Things were going wonderfully.

“Alright. We need Sarah to win two games or Twigs wins three. If that happens, we break Vicky’s hold on the school.” You prepare your team in a little huddle.

“Then bye bye torment.” Nick comments

“Bye bye bullies.” Caspian grins. Amanda leaned in closer to him as he said that. Caspian blushed as Amanda showed her happiness for the nerd’s salvation and her freedom to be with him.

“Hello peaceful end of school.” Chad nods.

“Hello, good times with good friends.” Sarah hugs everyone with her hands and her Mage Hands.

“We will see all that on the other side. The battle awaits.” You put your hand in the middle like they did for sport spirit. Everyone else responded the same. “On three…”

“What name do we say?” Chad asks.

“I thought Sarah.” You answer.

Amanda had a different answer, “I thought Madi.”

Nick agreed. “Same.”

Caspian indicates towards Sarah. “I am with Sarah.”

“How about Dwayne?” Sarah suggests.

“I like Dwayne.” Madi agrees with that.

“That works.”

“Ditto.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“Hold on, why my name?” You were confused by this. The cheered name was supposed to be for the girls.

“You brought us all together. We all wouldn’t be friends if it wasn’t for you. You kind of connected us all.” Sarah mentions your role in all this.

“We wouldn’t know about this.” Madi points at Sarah, indicating her hidden succubus side. “We wouldn’t make it this far without you being the bridge between those worlds.”

“Aw. Thank you.” You rub the back of your head as you felt embarrassed by the praise. It was pretty great. “But focus,” You bring it back to what the girls had to do, not letting pride get to you. “We have a party to win.”

“On three, say Dwayne.” Sarah starts the countdown.

“Dwayne!” The group yelled before returning their attention back to the contest. The crowd tilts their heads with that surprise cheer.

“Alright people!” The kid yells into the mic. “This is what you came for. The highschool beauty queeeeen competition!” The crowd cheered as the battle was about to begin. “The first round is going to be a dance off. This will be the moment for you girls to show how your body can move! We only have four candidates which I believe is for the best.” The crowd cheered again. They didn’t want to see Caspian dance, which he was grateful as well.

“If it was geometry, I would have nailed it.” Caspian said, completely out of the ballpark of what happens at these parties.

“Sarah’s team will be the first one onto the floor.” The spotlights move to the center of the dance floor. “Who will go first into the arena?”

“That would be me.” Madi walks onto the dance floor. The crowd cheered as she moved her enhanced ass masterfully. She benefited a lot in the sexual appeal aspect with her succubus side leaking through to give her human side an edge. She flipped her black hair and red bang to accentuate her increased allure.

“Go Twigs!” Nick cheers for her. She tilts her head back and gives him a playful grin.

The kid moved to his phone to get the song that Madi had requested. “Madi will be the first dancer. Jessi will get to swing at her after Madi’s turn.”

The first few notes hit the speakers and you knew what sort of song Madi chose, it was K-Pop. She had chosen a music genre known for dancing. It was a good choice. Madi started to flow into the scripted dance routine with a little bit more accents on the hip bumps and shoulders, making those areas bounce more. Madi danced and the crowd cheered for her. It seemed like she had it in the bag when she was done.

“Madi did a masterful performance.” The kid says as Madi walks off the floor. She was purple when she high-fived her team. When Nick came up, he hugged her. You saw her bang turn white then magenta. You knew white meant she was surprised but the magenta was weird. You had seen it before but didn’t know why.

“Jessi’s turn to return the favor.” The basketball captain hit the stage. She gave a glance of content at Madi. She seemed very unhappy to be here or having to do this contest at all.

Her beat dropped and she surprised you. It was hip hop but she immediately got down on the ground and started to break dance. She was going full throttle from the start. Jessi was taking this seriously. The crowd was riled up with her performance. She was really good.

“And that is that for those two.” Jessi walks off the stage when her song concludes. “Time for the vote of who won. Jessi or Madi?” The party goers quickly went to their phones to text their answers.

“Okay, the winner is…'' a drum roll started. You got nervous as it was a close dance off by what you saw. “Jessi Donward! The first point goes to Vicky!” Vicky and Jessi clapped hands at their first point. You and your team groaned. They got a point but you were still ahead with the three from Amanda’s forfeit.

“Next up is Vicky!” Vicky strolled onto the floor waving to the crowd. An applaud went out for her. “Can the current queen compete against the towering competition with this dance?” Vicky gave a hard scowl at the kid as he showed clear favoritism.

Vicky chose “Sexy and I know it.” Vicky went full lewd with her dance. Twerking, bouncing her breasts, and moving her hips in all sorts of sexual ways. She was giving the crowd what they wanted. She was fighting the crowd to say that she was sensually appealing even with a dominating beauty like Sarah. It was a skilled dance, close to a pole dance. Vicky was not a slouch coming from a rich family. She had pushed her way to the top with a variety of resources to seal her position.

As Vicky did her dance, you moved around the crowd to near the DJ station. This was necessary for the song that Sarah was going to do.

“I’m sexy and I know itb35;”

The song ended and Vicky ended her song with a pose. She twirled on the ground and gave “draw me like your french girls” pose on the floor. The crowd cheered at that infamous model pose.

“And there you have it! Vicky’s provocative performance.” The kid calls out. Vicky looked smug as she went back to her side with a thunderous applause. “Will Sarah match that heart rising dance?”

Sarah struts onto the stage, bouncing her assets already. You whispered into the kid’s ear what you were about to do. He smiled as he was okay with it.

“Here we go folks. The final dance!” He hit play on the song.

He handed you the mic. You tossed the mic towards the dance floor. Sarah raised her hand and used Mage Hand to guide the mic to her hand. She did this all without looking. The crowd awed at the stunning start of the performance.

“The snow glows white on the mountain tonightb35;”

Sarah’s engaging voice rang out throughout the party. When we went to the karaoke cafe. Sarah didn’t know a lot of hit songs to pull from or dance to. She had to go for one that she knew that was popular and that was Frozen. The Karaoke night showed that she had a beautiful voice.

“Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I’ve triedb35;”

Sarah gives you a wink. This is when the fun begins.

“Don’t let them in. don’t let them seeb35;”

Sarah moved her free hand over her body, etching her curvaceous figure. Vicky had been blatant with her sex appeal while Sarah was keeping it hidden but hinting at it. It heightened her performance and charm.

“Well now they knowb35;”

Sarah raised her hand high into the air.

“Let it go, let it gob35;”

Sarah spun her hand, using her Mage Hand to spin the spotlights. She then moved her hips back and forth. As the chorus went on, so did the rest of her body. She was doing a full body performance with a sensual theme to that disney song.

The crowd cheered and was going wild at Sarah’s show. Her body and voice sold it. The crowd was on her side again. It felt like it could never end as she sang her song.

“The cold never bothered me anywayb35;”

Sarah ended the song and the applause was deafening. Sarah had hit Vicky out of the water. She tossed the mic back to the kid. You and the group surrounded her with cheering. She had nailed it. You didn’t hear the kid on the microphone as you all praised Sarah.

“Way to go! You killed it!”

“None of us could do it better.”

You came right next to Sarah. “How are you doing?” You could see her red in the face, not from the workout.

Sarah waved her hands at her face, seemingly trying to cool herself down. “So nerve wrecking!” Sarah called out her nervousness. “All those eyes staring at me. Did I sing the song right? Was I too sensual? Or not sensual enough? I don’t think I would want to be a singer!”

“That’s a bummer. I really wanted to hear your sweet voice more.” You jokingly complain. “I guess show business isn’t for everyone.”

Sarah clung to you like she was begging. She seemed worried that you would leave her for this decision. “No, no. I will sing for you. I will dance as well.” Sarah did the disco finger move. “I will perform.”

You grin in response to her attempt to keep you.

Sarah responded with comical pout. She realized that she had been led on to act funny. She then leaned in to whisper into your ear. “I guess that means no blowjob tomorrow.”

It was your turn to look shocked. You couldn’t believe that Sarah would do that over a simple prank.

“Sarah..i..” you begin to apologize but Sarah snickering cuts you off. “Very funny.” You realize that she tricked you as well. Both of you giggle as you both pull one over each other.

“Okay. the results are in. The winner by a landslide is…Sarah Heartman!” The kid declares.

The crowd and your group cheer. Vicky and her group look frustrated at their loss. They never had a deficit like this before and your team had the dazzling Sarah leading the charge. It would take a miracle for them to win with a score of 5-1.

“Alright! Next round!” The kid yelled.

The next game was a drinking competition. The crowd had moved outside for this game. A table was set next to the pool for the contestants. The first two contestants were Sarah and Vicky. If Sarah wins this game, your group would win the whole set and the party.

“You just have to outdrink her. If you do that, the party is over and we win.” You pat Sarah’s back, encouraging your giant girlfriend.

“I got this! I got this!” Sarah pumps herself up. Her shyness was coming into play. She already drew a lot of attention being a tall bombshell but she was the center of attention after her big performance. “Those are small glasses. I should be able to do this, I think.” Sarah noted the ten shot glasses on her side of the table.

“Wait.” Chad looks up a little surprised. He seems to have some sort of divine revelation. “Have you had alcohol before?”

Sarah shook her head. “I've never really had it before, what does it taste like?”

“We might be screwed.”

All of you looked over at each other for this mistake. You had forgotten that Sarah was a little kid last week. She wouldn’t really have the chance to try alcohol. You should have had her try some before the party. You glance over to Vicky’s side to see how Sarah would hold up with no experience with alcohol.

Vicky was very stern. She had her arms out to the corners of the table while slouching over. Vicky’s eyes were throwing daggers at Sarah. She had been humiliated by your giantess beauty. If looks could kill, Vicky’s stare could do it.

“Well, we have to live with this mistake. Fortunately, we have another round after this. We are ahead so we don’t have to win this one.” Sarah was in trouble this round. Vicky was experienced in this area. You had to look at the brighter side of things.

“They will catch up though.” Caspian mentions.

“Only if we lose to both of them.” Madi steps in. That's right. Madi had experience drinking.

“Twigs is right. She can still win against Jessi.” Nick said what you believed. “Twigs can snatch a point this round so we are at game point. This round won’t be a wash.” Nick states the other good outcome we could have.

“And I.” Amanda was adding to Nick’s statement. She had instantly clicked with the group. She was sweet, nice, and a nerd at heart. None of Vicky’s tendencies seeped into her. “Can make sure none of the shots are spiked. Vicky would give her opponent harder stuff so that she remains on top.”


“Vicky always finds a way to cheat.” Chad shook his head at the cowardly tactic. “How does she live with herself?”

Amanda answers him. “Quite easily. A Crowler does what she can to win. That is one of the mottos they have used since the late 17th century. They’re chock full of those sort of lines. I think they have a book for them.”

“Anyways, besides that, I don’t think I need to worry about my drinks being spiked.” Madi’s bang went from red to purple. “I think my body can handle it.”

“Huh!? How?!” Amanda was surprised at her childhood friend’s response. Amanda offered to help but it seemed like Madi rejected it. “Do you not want my help?” She looked very depressed.

“No no no. I do want your help.” Madi moves next to Amanda and gives her a warm hug. Amanda looked confused for a second as Madi’s hug was warm, physically warm. Madi turned magenta with her display of friendship love for Amanda. Was that the meaning behind that color, Love? Madi continued to speak to Amanda. “You are the one that knows Vicky’s tricks best and you’re my friend, most importantly. I think my other side has a way to deal with it.” Madi hints at her succubus side having a trick for this situation.

“You mean your evil side?”

“Yes.” Madi confirms Amanda's suspicion using code phrases to make sure no one is listening in. “I’ve noticed that I burn through calories and the like very quickly. I think that side makes it easier to keep our body’s shape. I also believe that having a fire in my belly helps a lot.” Madi was saying that she could take in more alcohol than before. Her body would just burn the alcohol through her system because of her fire elemental aspect having an effect in her stomach. This would mean that Madi had clinched this round. “I also think our biology just handles it better.”

“So Sarah might not be a wash?” Chad scratches his chin with that realization. “We have a chance to end it this round.”

“Did you hear that?” You smile at Sarah, trying to excite her and encourage her. You knew through this discussion she was feeling a little down that she might not be able to compete that well in this round. She didn’t want to hold the team down. “Your body might be able to handle the alcohol very well.”

“Mhm.” Sarah nods enthusiastically and determined. She held her fists up near her face like she was a little kid adorably ready to take on a challenge. “I can do this.” She pumps herself up.

The group broke the huddle and everyone went to their places. Sarah stood on the other side of the table looking smug at Vicky. She was planning on beating Vicky at this and ending the game.

Vicky wasn’t looking at Sarah though. She was looking at Madi with a perplexed look on her face. She was staring at the tip of Madi’s head. You glanced over to Madi to see what she was doing. She was doing nothing unusual, just laughing next to Amanda, joyfully rekindling their long friendship. Her clothes and demeanor were normal. Her black hair and yellow bang were not messed up. Madi had kept her body the same through all this so this wasn’t a chance of hinting her demonic features underneath.

Yellow bang.

You looked back at Madi’s bang to see that it was yellow, not the usual red that she came in here with. Did Vicky notice the change in Madi’s hair color?

“Alright. Time to bring out the booze!” The kid's loud voice interrupts everything. You forgot about Vicky’s attention to Madi’s hair as everyone watches two guys fill the shot glasses with tequila. Vicky and Sarah stare intently at the liquid.

“The rules are simple. Either outdrink the opponent or get them to collapse from drunkenness. The glasses are not refilled until both sides are finished with their ten shots.” The kid was sounding like the announcer in a boxing ring. Sarah and Vicky seemed posed to drink like it was a boxing match. Amanada had moved to the side to make sure none of the drinks would be spiked.

“If there are no questions. BEGIN!” The kid sliced his arm through the air between the blonde beauties. Round two had begun.

“Blegh, this is alcohol?” Sarah’s face became contorted the moment she swallowed her first drink. She never had alcohol before and she was going for the hard stuff. It should have been made known again that first time people don’t like the taste that much. “You guys like this bitter stuff?” She took another shot, making a new disgusted face.

Vicky grinned at Sarah’s displeasure. She was already on the fourth shot and Sarah was on two. She knew she had the advantage with Sarah’s appalling reaction to alcohol. You could tell that Vicky thought that Sarah was a lightweight. She didn’t have to rush this. Sarah would get dead drunk before her and she would win.

She wasn’t wrong or right.

Sarah powered through the ten shots, visually displaying her disgust for the alcohol. The crowd cheered as the girls finished the first round. Both Vicky and Sarah were swaying a little bit. Vicky was from the alcohol sinking in. Sarah was disgusted by the alcohol and was moving to find a way to get rid of the taste.

“Are you good?” You pat her back. Concerned about how she was taking it.

“I believe I am good.” Sarah stuck out her tongue. Once again, trying to get rid of the taste. “I’m not feeling horrible or completely jolly like those old shows portray drunks. Shit, that stuff tastes horrible.” Her blue eyes fixated on your eyes. “How do you all enjoy this?”

“It is an acquired taste. I didn’t like the first time I tried it. I had to build up to it.”

Sarah gave you “are you for real?” look. She was not happy with that answer. “I have to drink this stuff a lot to like it? Why drink it at all?”

“It makes people feel good. It also releases inhibitions.” You informed her a little bit about alcohol.

“Clearly.” She pointed around at the crazed party goers. Everyone had a red cup or such with alcohol in it. “This is not like a birthday party. I see no cake.”

“No it is not.” You chuckle at that comparison. “There are no presents either.”

The guys came back and started to refill the shots again. You notice the bottles have Vodka. This was getting to the harder stuff quickly.

“You won’t like this round as much.”

“It gets worse than that.” Sarah’s face was in disbelief. “That stuff was already worse than your holy jizz.” She groans. She was not liking this. “Can you take over?”

“I would if I could. I unfortunately have to face off against those guys later.” You point to the jocks from earlier in the distance. They seemed disinterested strangely in how Vicky was doing, like they weren’t there. “They can most likely hold their liquor. I would still sacrifice for you if I could.”

“Shit. Why couldn’t this have been beat the pinata?” Sarah complained. She gripped the table and breathed hard psyching herself up for this. “Alright! Let’s do this!”

Sarah grabbed the first shot and chugged it down. Vicky did the same. She was watching Sarah closely.

“Hurk!” Sarah nearly vomited. She was not liking the vodka. “That is so much worse than the tequila.” She shivered due to the horrible taste of the vodka. This was not going to be a good round. Vicky smirked on the other side of the table.

“Bottoms up!” Sarah tossed the second shot into her throat. Vicky reached slowly to hers to see Sarah’s reaction. She prepared to drink hers when Sarah couldn’t take it anymore.

“I’m out!” Sarah tapped out. She held her throat and stomach as she gagged. Her face had it written all over that she hated the vodka.

“The winner is Vicky!” The kid said, not very enthusiastically. Vicky’s side congratulated her, except for the jocks. They had got their first two pointer.

Sarah walked up to the group, gloomy from her results. “I’m sorry. I should have tried harder.”

“You're good. It was our fault for not preparing you for this game.” You consoled her. Everyone else nodded in agreement. “You are not to blame.”

“I could have won though.” Sarah’s mouth trembled. She was very depressed with herself tapping out.

“We don’t blame you. I don’t blame you.” You raised your hands to hold her face towards you. “I still love you even though you lost. Win or lose, that is not what defines us. I know you and love you for being you.” You stare hard and directly into her lovely blue eyes. You wanted to get it through her head that she shouldn’t be held up on this.

Sarah wiped a tear from her eye. “Thank you. That means a lot.”

“Wow! Dwayne can really bring the rising speech.” Amanda nods her admiration. “I can see why we cheered for him at the beginning.” She then put her fingers together intricately. “And the strong bond you two share.” She then nodded her head to Vicky’s cheering side. “Way better than what those guys had to offer.”

“I’m sure that you will find a guy that will love you as much as Dweeb and I love each other.” Sarah commented on Amanda’s jab at Vicky’s posse.

“Oh. I know so.” Amanda glances over to Caspian. Oblivious with Chad about Amanda’s loving green eyes soaking in the nerd’s figure.

“Oh ho ho ho!” Sarah grinned at the implications. You and everyone else in the group knew it. Both were madly in love with each other, they just didn’t know the other felt the same after being forced to wait. Vicky’s refusal to let them have a relationship put a strain on building it up over the last year. They didn’t know the other's current feelings about them. It was adorable to see them trying to show their affection but the other not reading it correctly.

Madi suddenly came through the crowd, wiping her lips. “Sorry, I got hungry.'' She then looked at Vicky’s side to see them congratulating her. “I guess we didn’t win.”

You found it odd that Madi would leave during something so pivotal. She had disappeared during lunch and now during the party. It was weird. You had to ask her about it.

“Yeah, I lost.” Sarah spoke up first with a smile, rubbing the back of her head. She was acting cute in her tiny bit of shame. She was much more okay with it than before. She was laughing it off. “I didn’t know how bad alcohol tastes. I will have to try lighter stuff first.”

“That is unfortunate.” Madi’s bang turned blue, feeling for Sarah. “I know that meant a lot to try and help us but we still have next round.”

“I will definitely win the next round. You can count on it.” Sarah shook her fists to pump herself up. She was once again, completely adorable.

“Good to see that you still have the spirit.” Madi went back to red. She tapped Sarah’s shoulder as she walked to the table.

“Oh Twigs.” You remembered something very important from earlier when you saw her bang change color. “A very important thing. I have to tell you before you challenge Jessi.”

“Mhm? What is it?” She looked curious at your interruption.

You pointed at her mood hair bang. “Your hair, it is changing colors a lot. I saw Vicky staring at it earlier. You are going to need your feelings in check.”

“Fuck. that is bad.” Her bang turned blue. “I was hoping people wouldn’t notice it because of the alcohol. If Vicky notices, she would call us out. That won’t be good for us.” Madi turned to Sarah. “How are you feeling from what you drank?”

“Totally fine.” Sarah nodded. “I don’t feel any different. No classical giddiness or abounding anger filling up inside of me like depicted in the media. I think you were right that our biology is different so we can handle higher amounts of alcohol.”

“Good.” Madi grins. Her hair turned red. “That would make it easy to keep my emotions in check. I can keep it red if I am not drunk.”

“I like to hear that. Vicky won’t catch our secret that way.” This was good. Vicky won’t bad mouth you all for being succubus if she didn’t know and won’t know about the group's advantage. It was best if it was as secret as it could be. You imagine Vicky as a succubus. It gave you a shiver. “No thank you.”

This made you forget about your other concern about Madi.

“Alright the,” Madi cracked her knuckles. “Let’s do this.”

Madi drowned Jessi.

It took three rounds before Jessi couldn’t take it anymore. She fell into a drunken mess, into her teammates arms. Madi was totally fine as the fire in her belly burned that alcohol right up. It wasn’t going to affect her at all. You wondered if she could ever get drunk.

“That is it for round two.” The kid declared. He was more psyched up for this victory than he was for Vicky’s. He showed complete bias as an announcer. “Vicky steals round two from Sarah while Madi washes Jessi. That means our score is 6-3, Sarah’s favor. Only one more point and Sarah’s team seals the fate of Vicky Crowleeerrrrr.” He rolled Vicky’s last name. She scowled at him harshly.

It was time for the third and final round.
Chapter End Notes:
Time for the final game. What will it be? Will Sarah win or will Vicky?

Does notice something is off about Sarah's team? does she know?