- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The mom gives Dwayne some advice on what is going on.
You see that the message is from Sarah’s mom. You are elated to see that she got your message. You open up the voicemail and put the phone up to your ear.

“Hello, %*%&#!” Your name was scrambled up in the recording but you got the jist that she was talking to you. “I am sorry if I replied late to you and that you either went to bed or you took her somewhere to get checked on. I wanted to inform you that everything is okay with Sarah.”

Everything okay with Sarah? What in the world is she talking about? Sarah grew six inches and the mom is nonchalant about it. What is going on?

“You do not need to take her to a doctor or anything as I have been expecting something like this to happen. I just didn’t know when it was going to happen. So, don’t worry that this is happening, it is supposed to happen. I wish I was there to help and be there but I am extremely busy with my work here and will not be able to help. My uncle is one of my patients so I have to make sure he gets the proper medical care. I am glad that the chance that it happened was with you, calling concerned about my daughter during a confusing thing warms my heart, cause I know that you will watch and care for her.”

This was getting even more confusing. Sarah’s mom knew that Sarah might have a sudden growth spurt, and she didn’t tell you. You are going to have a word with her when she gets back about leaving out important information like that on her note.

“With that, I won’t be able to come back or potentially communicate at the same time as you, too busy.” Sarah’s mom continued with a little southern accent.” Text messages and voicemail will be the best way for us to communicate. I won’t be back for a week, maybe two, depending on how my uncle’s treatment goes. It might even be two days. I will pay you a good deal more for having to deal with this and for potentially watching her more. I hope that is alright? I know that Sarah would like it.”

Gone for a week!? That is more than what you agreed on. Plus it might be two. This is crazy. You can’t believe what you are hearing. If this was under any other circumstance, you would have asked her to find more babysitters for Sarah but with her being extremely shy to other people and this existential crisis for Sarah, there was no way you could say no.

“I know this will be a confusing time for Sarah as these changes go through her body.” You listen more intently, this is probably the info you needed. “Please encourage her and be there for her. She will be scared and worried but if you are there to guide her and support her, she will make it through. Sarah trusts you and believes in you.”

This was all talk about how you were supposed to help her emotional state. You were already planning on doing that. You couldn’t leave her hanging during a time like this. What sort of person would leave a little girl who is confused about what is going on, alone. Especially when they look up to you.

“Lastly, I don’t want you to tell Sarah about this, it should come from her mother. I need to tell you because it is important for you to understand what is going on and will help Sarah if you know.”

This was getting to the end of the voicemail. Sarah’s mom paused her speech. Was she done? Or was she finally explaining the sudden growth.

“You see... Our family has a history of containing succubus blood in our heritage. It is a little but it affects the females of our family. The amount that we are affected by varies, mostly by the quality of human genes in us. The weaker the human genes, the more of the succubus blood comes out. I don’t know how strong Sarah’s human genes are but I am sure that she will be fine. I grew two breasts sizes in a single night when my succubus blood was activated. If she is growing, I am sure that it will be over soon. I will try to explain it to her when I get back, just play that it is normal and things will be fine.”

This was the reason for Sarah’s growth. She is part succubus. Why did she leave her with you then if she was like that? Shouldn’t she go with her mom? Who knows about this? Plus, you are a guy and she is potentially a demoness. That could spell bad news for you. But it does explain the sudden growth, which eases you a little bit.

“Also, if any other changes happen, treat it as normal as those things are permanent. Whatever she becomes, she won’t be changing back. My breasts changed when I was thirteen and forever they remained mature things. So, she won’t be the little girl anymore if she gets bigger, she will be whatever she grows into. Don’t shy away from what she becomes or else she will be afraid.”

Any other changes, Sarah’s mom doesn’t know that Sarah seemed to age as well. Does she want you to treat that as her normal aging? If so, you are watching a ten year old girl instead of an eight year old.

“I have to go now, my uncle is getting the results back from his medical exam and I have to be there to help him. Leave a message if you need anything and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Bye!”

The message ended. You had your questions answered and knew ones arose. Sarah had succubus blood in her and that was the reason for her growth. You wouldn’t believe it was possible but you saw Sarah grow, you couldn’t deny it. The shy little girl had the blood of a seductress. Under other circumstances, if you found out that the ward you were watching had that blood in them, you would have left, but this was Sarah, sweet little Sarah, there was no way she would go and do the sort of things a succubus would do. It would possibly explain her social anxiety if her succubus part of herself didn’t know how to behave around humans. You accepted your fate of watching over her so that she wouldn’t be scared of what was happening to her. She needed someone to protect and guide her.

“Besides,” You say to yourself. “Her mom only had her bust grow larger in a single night. There is no way that there is going to be more growth after that.”

You go back to the main living room area and pull out your sleeping bag. The night was late and you weren’t at any party to keep you up. Setting the sleeping bag on the couch for cushioning, you hop in and start to ponder what will happen tomorrow. You had to explain things to Sarah without letting her know that she was part succubus and say that the growth was normal. It would be hard but Sarah seemed to trust you a lot, really a lot. It will probably go well with whatever you say.

“I hope so or this will be really hard.”

You rollover after thinking about what to do and start to go to sleep. The one thing that you couldn’t get out of your head as you went into slumberland and in your dreams, the image of Sarah’s mom. Sarah’s mom was a very attractive mother and you had the hots for her when you were young and going through puberty but the image of her growing two cups sizes in mere seconds gave you an erection as you slumbered.


*****************

(the next morning)

You woke up surprisingly early on Saturday, which was unusual. It must have been actually going to bed at a decent time instead of partying late. You rolled your sleeping bag up and did some simple morning exercises. You check your bag for what you brought here to see what you have. You will need to pack more things since you are going to stay here long to watch Sarah as it sounds like her mother is taking care of her uncle in the hospital somewhere due to her job as a nurse. You note that you need more clothes and other things as well. It is great that she is your next door neighbor so that you can easily grab your stuff.

That will have to wait as you need to do one thing first before going over, make breakfast. You head to the kitchen and start cooking. You would have normally gotten cereal for Sarah but since she was now older, that is what the mother said she would be if any changes happen so that is how you were going to see her as, a ten year old, you were going with eggs and sausage. You had cooked the sausage and found yourself finishing up the eggs. That is when you hear the door close to Sarah’s room and her feet heading down the hallway to the kitchen.

“Good news, Sarah.” You call out to her as you hear her coming. “Your mom called and said that everything is normal. There is nothing wrong with your growth and said that it is a natural part of growing up. I told you there was nothing to worry about.”

You gaze up towards the hallway, waiting for her to come around the corner. You probably should have worried more as she had turned into…
Chapter End Notes:
I hope people are liking the story. There is way more at writing.com if you want to read more than just this.