- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The games are finalized and the results are in...
“The contestants are in the pool and they are hot! Let’s give a round of applause for this show!” The crowd goes wild as the announcer kid prepares the stage and hypes it up.

The last game is a pool volleyball game. Vicky was using the last bit of her influence to pull this sort of game to give herself a chance. The two on each team would work together to score all the points for this round. It was all or nothing. If Vicky wins, she would tie and have to use her jocks to pummel you and the boys next game to keep her position. If Sarah won, She would be crowned queen of the school. Vicky’s jocks would just try to beat you silly for humiliating Vicky. Vicky would try to hurt Sarah and Madi as she goes down by beating up you and the boys.

Besides all that, it was a sight to behold just like the kid said. Vicky and Jessi had switched into bikinis. Madi had brought a black and red one piece swimsuit. It accentuated her new figure quite well. Sarah did not bring a swimsuit. You gave her one of your white undershirts to use in tandem with her underwear as a swimsuit before the game. In the changing room, Your mouth dropped when she put your shirt over her head and then expanded to cover the top half of her ass. “I will put it back to normal when we are done.” She giggles at your ogling eyes. You actually wanted to try it on to see how much bigger she was to you. With its enlarged size, it still wasn’t enough to hide her sexy body underneath. White shirt and water, it clung to her skin and was see-through enough that her bra and panties were barely visible.

“You got this!” You cheered for Sarah. She waved back with a big smile.

“Remember Jessi, No mercy!” Vicky growled as she prepared to serve.

Jessi responded with a thumbs up as she wobbled a bit in the pool. She was recovering slowly from her dead drunk state after losing to Madi. “shs-sure thing. Going for the win!”

Vicky hit it over. Sarah was in the back to receive it and bounce it Madi. She hit it over and Jessi got it. Despite being drunk, Jessi was a sportswoman. You saw her react quickly to Madi’s hit to send it high to Vicky. Drunk, Jessi was no slouch. You realize Sarah and Madi should be concerned for what Jessi could do. Vicky hit it hard over the net but Sarah dived to save it. The ball went back over to Vicky’s side in a high arch towards Jessi. It was a great spike set up. Madi swam quickly to the net to protect. Jessi jumped high to reach the ball. Madi used her demonic strength to soar high to meet her in the air over the net. Jessi looked surprised to see Madi getting close to her jumping height to block. Madi put up a good wall to block most of her options. Jessi spiked the ball against Madi’s arms and it deflected back into the water on Vicky’s side.

“First point! Sarah!”

The crowd went wild for the first point. You, the guys, and Amanda high five each other for the first point. This was the start of Vicky’s downfall.

“You go Madi! You’re on fire!” Nick screamed. Madi blushed and turned magenta at Nick’s cheer. Magenta was love from what you had seen. Did Madi like Nick?

“No way.” You mumbled to yourself at that revelation.

Vicky was not happy with that result. She stormed up to Jessi. “What was that?”

“She flew up really high. I didn’t know she could jump that high.” Jessi bumbled. She was confused by little Madi catching her spike. “I should have asked her to join the basketball team.”

“Don’t worry about your stupid team. This matters more. Remember what I always say, “if a person gets in a way of Crowler, go for the head.” you should have hit the ball in her head.” Vicky indicated that Jessi should have hurt Madi there. Vicky was wanting to cause pain if she didn’t win.

“But that is not very sportsmanlike.”

Vicky waves her hands in frustration. “Stop it with sports! This is about my throne at the school. It is at stake here. We won’t retain it if we play nice with these stupid bitches!” Vicky was in the middle of losing her cool.

“We are almost done with school. Why does it matter anymore?” Jessi drunkenly responded foolishly.

“It matters to me!” Vicky’s eyes were like a rabid dog. “I need to rule until the very end. Everything is subject to me. This party will not be the end of me!” She leered deep into Jessi’s eyes. “Or do you want to join me for cheerleading practice?”

Jessi seemed to be knocked out of her drunken state a little bit with those words. Jessi was a cheerleader only in name. She was mostly the women’s basketball captain. When Vicky was mad, Jessi was brought to cheerleading practice. The basketball team had the best run under her leadership but would suffer during the times Jessi was absent with cheerleading. Jessi wouldn’t go back to the team until Vicky was satisfied.

“It is so sad that Vicky forced Jessi on the cheerleader squad. It seems like a punishment to Jessi.” Chad sadly notes the interaction.

“It is.” You were mad at Vicky for threatening Jessi with that sort of punishment. It was known that Jessi loves basketball and Vicky had a way to keep her from doing that when things didn't go Vicky’s way.

“I understand.” Jessi looks dejected. She seemed unhappy with her two options. Unsportsmanship and timeout from her team. This was cruelty to her.

“Good.” Vicky pats her back. “Let’s crush them.”

As the opposing team was finishing their “threatening” team huddle, Sarah called you over to the side of the pool.

“I don’t think that girl wants to be on Vicky’s team.” Sarah points to the basketball captain.

“You mean, Jessi.” You reply.

“Mhm. I think Jessi doesn’t have as strong a bond as we thought she has. That is not how you treat a friend.”

You shake your head at the sad sight of the two opponents. “I believe you are right. It sounds like Jessi is in the same boat as Amanda.”

“I hope we can free her too.” She faces you directly. Eyes full of compassion for her plighted opponent. “I would like to have another friend like Amanda.”

“Hey Bimbo!” Vicky’s shout interrupts your conversation with your girlfriend. “We got a game to play.” she was clearly upset at this break when she took a break herself.

“I guess you got to get back.” You roll your eyes at the demanding cheerleader. You gaze at Sarah’s blue eyes. “I hope so too.” You answered Sarah’s statement as you returned to the side.

The game became very alive after that. Vicky and Jessi threw every mean trick they could do, mostly Vicky. Jessi would do some and then apologize profusely, even when scolded by Vicky. Sarah and Madi responded by playing the best, fair water volleyball they could. Vicky and Jessi did everything they could to make sure Sarah and Madi were not too far ahead. When Sarah and Madi were two points away from winning, that is when everything changed.

“I got it!” Sarah yells in the back from a high shot. Sarah reached it easily and set it to Madi. “oops.” Sarah utters as she made the mistake of setting it too short.

“No worries. I still got it.” Madi moved herself underneath the ball, not that close to the net. Jessi set herself up near the net to respond to what Madi did. Madi lurched high into the air with her demonic strength again. “Take this, Asteroid Slammer!” Madi made the most obnoxious name to name a spike.

“Yeah. Asteroid Slammer.” Only Nick cheered for that silly name.

Madi spiked the ball towards Vicky’s side hard. Jessi responded perfectly by getting into the way of the trajectory of the ball, more specifically, her face.

Wham!

The ball slammed into Jessi’s face onto Sarah’s side. Jessi’s face scrunched up from the impact.

“Oh my gosh!” Madi covers her mouth in shame, horror, and worry as Jessi hits the water. “Are you alright?” Madi and Sarah wade through the water to her.

“That landed on their side. Our point.” Vicky said without going to her teammate. You were also moving to the otherside of the pool to check on Jessi. Madi and Sarah were already there by the time you arrived.

“That was a big hit. Are you okay?” You see some blood coming from Jessi’s nose. Madi’s enhanced strength did a number on her.

“I am fphine.” Jessi’s words were gargled from the blood. “I can still play to skip cheerweading.” She had a determination to avoid cheerleading.

“I am so sorry. I should have held back my strength.” Madi was blue with her apology. She felt bad for that hit. “I didn't mean to hit you at all.”

“It hwappens.” Jessi wobbles as she tries to pull away and to swim back to her position. The weight of her drunkenness and blunt force trauma was getting to her as it was a very sloppy attempt. “You jwust have to dweal with it.”

“You are not okay.” Sarah grabs her arm to stop her from going out. “You are seriously hurt.”

“I need to pway though. My girls need me to play in the next gwame. There is schwolarships on the wine.” Jessi whines. She was deeply concerned for her basketball teammates. She was sacrificing herself for them and their future..

You were moved by her devotion but you had to speak up. “You are not going to be able to help them if you are injured.”

“I forfeit.” Madi yelled.

The whole party went silent with those words. Everyone was checking to make sure they heard it right.

“I forfeit.” Madi repeated herself, more confident this time. “I won’t be in good conscience beating Vicky like this with Jessi injured by me.”

No one said a word. They were shocked at the sudden sportsmanship and caring for the other team. It was supposed to be awe inspiring to see it but Vicky couldn’t keep quiet at her joy at the forfeit.

“You heard her. She’s out! That means my team gets a point. My team!” Vicky pleads unapologetically desperate for the point as Madi quits for Vicky’s teammate’s sake. Vicky was more concerned about points than Jessi.

It made you a little angry that Vicky would be concerned for her friend or associate. You had to be the proper person and help. “Come on.” You spoke to Jessi. “There is no reason for you to play the game right now. You fought the good fight.”

“I also don’t want to fight you while you are injured. A game is no fun when your opponent is not at their best.” Sarah adds. She was concerned for Jessi as well. As you spoke you heard some people come behind you. You saw that it was some of the girl’s basketball team.

“I don’t think your team wants to see you hurt for them as well.” You turn back to Jessi, realizing the wishes of her teammates as they all looked concerned for her as well.

Jessi sighed. “I guess you are rwight. You're doing the sporwtsman thing to do to make surwe my health is good. It would be shamefuwl to not take it.” Jessi went over to the edge of the pool. Her teammates were ready to help her out. She looked over to Madi before she got out. “If I had known you had such a gwreat vertical, I would have asked you to join the tweam.”

Madi went back to red as she went to the edge as well. Nick came over to help her. “I’m not really into sports that much. I’m more of a nerd.”

“That arwm says otherwise.” Jessi retorts with a chuckle. You were glad that it seemed like there was no hard feeling between the two.

“There you have it.” The kid spoke on the mic again. “Such sportsmanship and admiration for the other player. You love to see those sorts of moments in games like this.” The party cheered for Madi and Jessi for the respect they had for one another.

There was one who didn’t. “We still have a game to play here!” Vicky whines without remorse. She was occupied more with trying to keep her status than her longest running lackey. This created an awkward situation for the rest of the party of how to move forward.

“I guess that means it is up to you to put Vicky into her place.” You were disgusted with Vicky’s behavior. She was the leader of her group but didn’t care for them.

“No worries.” Sarah’s eyes flared red from her usual blue eyes as she was pissed with Vicky’s behavior as well. “She will learn through loss to care for her friends.” Sarah went to the middle of her side, staring very intently at Vicky who did the same.

“Then teach her a lesson! You got this!” You cheer as you went back to the group. She turned to you and gave you a thumbs up. Her eyes went back to their dazzling blue. She then refocused on Vicky, who titled her head curiously at Sarah.

“New rule with only one person on each side.” The kid was announcing the change to the game. “It is possible to hit the ball three times but it has to be a different body part each time.”

“Sounds pretty straight forward.” Chad said as you came back. Madi was with Nick to tell her how proud he was with Madi for doing the sportsman thing to do. Amanda was discussing with a blushed Caspian how the game works. “It allows them to play without someone making an excuse.” Chad took a swipe at Vicky.

“Or blame her loyal teammate.” You swipe too. Upset about Vicky’s treatment of Jessi.

Vicky served it to Sarah very hard. Sarah had to use her palms to deflect it up. With the set up, Sarah used her forearms to spike it down onto Vicky’s side.

“That doesn’t count. She used her arms twice.” Vicky complains after she couldn’t get to the spot to receive the spike.

Sarah waves her hands. “I used my hands, doofus.”

“How was I supposed to know that you could do that, you big freak?” Vicky wasn’t backing down.

“Hands,” Sarah pointed at her hands, “arms,” she pointed at her arms. “Different body parts.”

“They are still on the same part of the body.” Vicky was giving her bitchy face as she whined. “You have to use some other part.”

“They are different parts.” Sarah tried to explain to her. You then noticed one of Vicky’s ex-boyfriends whispering to the kid of the house. The kid nodded nervously. Vicky had some sway on the boy toys she had used in her life to help her out, probably trying to see if they could go back to her by doing favors for her. Sarah was breaking Vicky’s grip on the school but there were some loose ends. Her boy toys were still hers and you were going to fight some of them.

“Maybe we can free them with our fight.” You mumble to yourself, hopeful of removing all of Vicky’s grasp on the school.

“The judges rule that arms and hands count as one body part. Vicky gets the point.” The kid said, looking sideways at Vicky’s ex.

“Thank you.” Vicky gave a smug look for her little victory. “If you used your head, you would have known they were under the same body part.” Vicky went over to her side to serve again.

Sarah turned to you with a stupefied look. She couldn’t believe what just happened. She didn’t know about the underhand deal of Vicky’s ex. It angered you but there was little you could do except cheer her on. “You still got this. Make her eat her words.” You yelled.

Sarah looked confused for a second from what you said before nodding. She smiled and gave you two thumbs up.

“Are you ready? you giant bimbo.” Vicky asks, proud of herself.

Sarah claps her hands. “I am ready, you entitled bitch.” She threw an insult back.

Vicky’s eye twitched at the insult. Sarah got her with that one. Biting her lip, she tossed the ball and slammed it hard directly at Sarah. Sarah responded by lowering her head down and taking the ball directly to the top of the head. The ball flew up perfectly for Sarah. Sarah jumped up for her set and repeated the same spike.

“Point for Sarah.” The kid yelled as the ball ended up on Vicky’s side with a big splash. The crowd cheered and Vicky fumed. She was one point away from losing.

“I used my head like you said.” Sarah blew a kiss to Vicky, which enraged her even more, while you chuckled at the irony of Sarah’s choice. Vicky looked like she was willing to kill Sarah if she could get away with it.

“Sarah’s serve.” Kid yelled.

Vicky marched over to the ball furiously. It was game winning point on Sarah’s serve, Vicky was not doing well. She furiously tossed the ball over to Sarah. “It must be nice having such an out of proportion body like yours to have every single man here slurping up the view. A little hip movement here and a little hip movement there,” Vicky moved her hips dramatically to taunt Sarah, “and everyone’s wood hardens to follow whatever you want. There are only two ways to get people to follow you like that. One doesn’t exist except in old tales. The other is way more common, the slut method.”

“I’m not one that goes after every pretty boy’s dick I meet.” Sarah was calm with Vicky’s insult. She was letting it sink into her. “I only have my mind set on one person and that is my Dweeb.”

“Ah, your Dweeb.” Vicky looks like she was beginning to go crazy. Eyes seeming to bulge out, grasping at an outlandish idea. “I guess your bulbous body can snatch anyone up.” Vicky turns her attention to you. “Is that why you hooked up with the bimbo bitch? The sexy body that would absolutely dominate you. It is impossible to ride on top when she is that big.”

All eyes went to you. You didn’t pay attention to anyone else but Sarah. She looked angry and pleading. Angry at Vicky and worried about what you would say.

Sarah had nothing to worry about. “It has nothing to do with her body.” You crossed your arms sharply. “It has to do with her personality and character being rich while yours seem to be poor at.” You saw Sarah beam at those words. Her worry was washed away, only joy for you and anger for Vicky’s words insulting you.

“Slut and bitch are a personality and character.” Vicky retorts, trying to demean you and Sarah. “And how can I be poor in those when I am the richest girl in town.” Vicky made the money symbol.

“Isn’t the Allerson Family in town? Aren’t they richer than you?” Nick spoke up with the perfect information a blogger could have. The news that the Crowler Industries richer rival was setting up shop in town was the whisper of the town. It could spell doom for the Crowlers.

It was the perfect comeback. Vicky was red as that statement was no longer factual. The whole party laughed at her. Her head was ready to explode at the humiliation. “Just serve the fucking ball, you, you damn whale!”

“Serve coming right up to the poor girl.” Sarah snickers. She tossed the ball and served it at Vicky.

Vicky moved directly in front of the ball and let it hit squarely into her F-cup breasts into a set for herself.

“That is how you use your body, Bimbo!” Vicky screamed as she whacked the ball directly at Sarah.

The ball hit Sarah directly onto her K-cups. “Ow.” Sarah winced at the blunt trauma from the ball. The ball arched upwards behind Sarah. “My body is not just to be eye candy to boys.” Sarah said as she walked backwards. The ball was still behind her. “I can use it like this.”

Sarah shoved her butt out behind her as the ball came down. The ball hit her ass, causing it to jiggle, and flew up towards the net. She used her big sexy ass to set up her own spike. The problem was that the ball was pretty close to the net, setting up for either person to get it.

“Spike it hard!” You, Madi, Nick, Chad, Caspian, and Amanda yell to Sarah.

Sarah and Vicky both dash to the net. Vicky trying to stay alive for another point and Sarah trying to end it. The highball completes the top of the arc and begins to descend. Sarah and Vicky jump out of the water to slam it. The two blond beauties stretch high to be the first one to touch it. Before they can even do that, Sarah’s large boobs hit Vicky directly in the face.

“Mmgpth.” Vicky gags into Sarah’s bust and bounces back due to Sarah’s overwhelming boobs. “NNOOOOO!” Vicky screams as she flails off Sarah into the pool like a ragdoll.

Sarah elegantly taps the ball over into Vicky’s defenseless side, scoring the game point.

“Sarah wins!” The kid yells. Everyone erupts in a loud cheer as the women's games are done. Dancing lights, loud music, and red cups are raised in celebration. Sarah jumps out of the pool and charges the group for a big, wet hug for the victory while Vicky’s sulks and cries and her loss in the pool. The school has a new queen.

The party became alive after Vicky’s loss. The students were feeling free after years of subjugation to Vicky’s will at the school. They had seen the kindness of the new queen and her friends and loved it. The feeling that the school year was going to end as normal as possible, except with a giant, gentle blonde bombshell being the queen.

“Hey Sarah, join us over here!”

“Take a picture with me!”

“Can you sing a song for us?”

The requests and questions kept flooding in as everyone wanted to have some time with Sarah. She was dazed and confused by all of it. She was twirling around in circles trying to answer one person before another one interrupts.

“I..uuh..mhm.” Sarah seemed like she was going to break down from the pressing attention.

You slipped your hand in hers. She twisted around to you in surprise as she didn’t know at first it was you. When she saw it was you, she became at ease.

“Hold your questions. We will go for photos first then we will see what is next after that. The song is questionable.” You raised your voice to get everyone’s attention and push people away. “If you all would line up over there, we can get the pictures started soon.” You pointed over to a wall on the other side of the room.

The crowd shifted over to where you pointed and started to form a line.

“Thank you so much, Dweeb. I don’t know how to handle all this attention. I wasn’t this popular in school, mostly I was picked on.” Sarah hugs you as she calms herself down.

You patted her back to notify that you are here for her. “I could see how that is different from this. We should have expected this amount of attention with who you are. You are the towering, gentle beauty that toppled the antagonizing, mean Vicky. You are a hero and a good looking one at that.” You smile at her.

“Oh stop that.” Sarah waves her hand loosely at your compliment as she blushes. “You are such a sweet talker.” She pauses for a second. “But in all seriousness, don’t stop.”

“Which one, your amazing good personality or your jaw dropping beauty?” Your eyes lock with her. Both of you are admiring the other person through the windows of the eye, infatuated with the inner beauty. It seemed like time had slowed down for you as you drew near to her.

“Why is everyone lining up like it is a comic con?” Caspian interrupts the moment. Chad and Nick followed up after him as everything went back to a normal speed. “Oh shit. Did I interrupt you two?”

“A bit.”

“I am so sorry. Just act as if I’m a dark elf that you can’t see.” Caspian apologizes.

“I don’t think we can get back into the mood.” Sarah then waved it off. “But don’t worry about it. I have to go take a picture with those people. By the way, where are Twigs and Amanda?”

“They are catching up.” Nick answers. “They have been away from each for a while due to Vicky.”

“I’m so glad that Amanda joined us. She is a sweet girl and that hair is adorable. Do you think I will look good if I dyed my hair red?” Sarah stroked her platinum blonde hair.

“You will look absolutely stunning with any color of hair but I think I prefer the blonde.” You reply.

“You are such a darling, Dweeb.” Sarah blushes again, mimicking her mother’s southern draw for a second.

“A darling that is going to have to help you with your crowd of adoring fans.” You point at the line of people waiting.

Sarah’s shoulders droop at the sight. “Do I have to?” She whines.

“They will bug you til death unless you go.” You gave her the bad news. “This way we can have them not harass you as much during the party.” You flip to the brighter side of doing this.

“I guess I have to wait to spend some time at the party with you later.”

“I’m not leaving you. I’m going to be with you through this.” You tighten your grip on her hand.

“I know you will.” She pats your hand. “I was talking about us having a dance.”

“I will look forward to that.” You got excited. “Let’s get this over with so we can dance.”

You and Sarah go to the line you created for pictures. Chad joined to help as he wanted to get in good favor with Sarah to see about meeting her cousin. This went on for several minutes with people wanting to get her picture. This must be what it is like to be a celebrity.

“I’m a little thirsty.” Sarah told you.

You looked at the line to see that there were only a few more people but you were not going to let your girl’s mouth go parched. “I will go get you something.”

“No booze. That stuff is nasty.”

“I will get you a pop or a light alcoholic drink.” She nods with approval. You turn to Chad. “You got this for a bit?”

“Sure do.”

You move through the party to the dining room where the drinks are. You find a fruity beer for Sarah there and IPA for yourself. As you flip around to go back, you bump into a person.

“Oops, I'm sorry.” You make sure that you don’t spill the drinks. “I didn’t look where I was going. It is my fault.”

“No worries. Shit happens.” The big dude answered.

You stop for a moment to see who you bumped into and it surprised you. It was one of Vicky’s many exes. This one was the football player that broke up with her after Madi charmed him to break up.

“It is still my fault. Did any get-” You freeze mid sentence as you looked him straight in the eyes. Something seemed off. You stared deeply into his dark pupils. A charmed person would have their eyes seem hazy or cloudy, something shifting their view. There was none of that. You could see straight inside to the depths, unblocked to the soul. Inside the soul was nothing, nada. It was like a house with the lights on with no occupants.

“Can I help you?” He asks. He seemed to be unsettled a little with your befuddled pause.

“Uh no. no at all.” You recompose yourself. “I thought I spilled some on you but it seems I didn’t.”

“That is good for both of us. No stinky, sticky shirt and no loss of your drink.” He grin as if nothing was wrong with him or broke up with Vicky. “Excuse me, can I get mine?”

“Sure sure.” You move out of the way.

“Thank you.” He was polite.

You left to go back to Sarah, confused by what you saw. Did Madi charm him?

“Hey Dweeb, thanks for the drink.” Sarah thanks you as you handed her the drink.

“My pleasure.” You let that thought slip away. You were with Sarah, that is what matters right now.

The music suddenly cut out as you gave her the drink. “Do we have a Dweeb, a Caveman, and a Muffin Man in the building?” A familiar voice cried out on the mic.

“Oh shit!” You moan. Vicky was calling you and the boys

“What is Vicky doing? She lost.” Sarah asks you, confused at her sudden reappearance.

“There is the boy’s fight. I forgot that there was that part. The only way that Vicky can redeem herself or hurt us.” You recalled.

Sarah pushes aside the people coming for pictures aside gently. “Do you have to do what I did?”

You wiggle your fingers to indicate that she is somewhat right. “More or less, It is rougher.”

“Is she going to insult you again?” Your neck hairs rise as Sarah puts a cold hand on your shoulder as her anger builds up. You look up to see Sarah crossed with the former queen. “I did learn something to make people chill if that is necessary.” A small fog appears from her mouth.

“I don’t think putting her on ice is going to help.” You knew that Sarah wanted to use some ice magic she learned to make Vicky know not to mess with you. It was a bad idea in this crowd. The crowd was drunk to hide somethings but that wasn’t one that could be hidden. “The boys and I just have to do our best to stand against her boys. With that, she would be deeper than a six foot grave.”

“I would like to see that.” Sarah grins as her hand warms up. “I don’t like bullies prospering, especially if they are against my Dweeb.” She accepts what had to happen.

You entered the main room again with Chad behind you. Nick is already there in the middle waiting for you. Madi, Caspian, and Amanda are on the side, watching this go down with roles reversed. Sarah comes after you with her demanding presence and goes to the opposite side as Vicky on the mic.

“Are you babies ready to fight some real men?” Vicky asks as you went next Nick. opposite of you in the middle were the three jocks from earlier that day that you had humiliated. All were boyfriends of Vicky at some point. They looked ready to beat you up for real this time, no questions asked just to get back into Vicky’s arms

“You’re the real baby who can’t take their own loss. Suck it up or you are going to embarrass yourself again.” Madi cries out.

“No one asked you. Gloomy rainbow.” Vicky’s bitterness flared up. You could see Vicky’s make up was not what it normally was. She must have been crying due to her loss.

“Suit yourself.” Madi just shrugs with a slight grin. Her bang went from red to orange.

You were thinking that Vicky just called Madi a “gloomy rainbow.” That was an interesting choice for an insult. Vicky must have caught onto Madi’s color changing bang. You had to tell Twigs to cut off trying to rile up Vicky. It was dangerous if Vicky dug in more past that multicolored bang.

“Alright, Sarah’s babies.” Vicky insults you and the boys remind you that you couldn’t talk to Madi. you were the star of this fight. “Get ready to be fucked up by men.”

Chapter End Notes:
How are things going to turn out for the boys?