- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The conclusion of Big Blonde School Beauty Royale arc.
“We have something to say.” The front jock raises his hand. This was the baseball team’s big hitter, the one that swung at you today. Everyone fell silent at his words and his calm and cordial behavior. It was a few good seconds of silence.

“What is the thing you want to say?” The kid wrestles the mic from a confused Vicky. She didn’t know what was going on either.

“We actually have three things to say.” The batter rotates into the direction of Madi, Caspian, and Amanda. He took a few steps forward. Was he about to bully them? Was he going to hurt them? You take a step forward and get down low, ready to dash in between.

“I am sorry.”

The baseball player bowed.

This time it was a huge gasp instead of complete silence. Vicky’s jaw could be heard hitting the ground.

“We were jerks. We should not have bullied you” The baseball jock made it clear that they were apologizing to Caspian. He looked dumbfounded at the repentant bully that he had to push his glasses up to double check. Amanda was covering her face as she was on the verge of crying happy tears for Caspian. “It was completely wrong on our part. There is nothing we can do to make up for tormenting you all these years to seek Vicky's attention.”

“And it was wrong of us to follow Vicky.” The boxer moves towards Vicky, pointing accusedly at her. With the boxer calling out Vicky, it was clear that they were no longer on her side. Everything was turning against the former school queen. “She manipulates people with her looks to get what she wants, never for another person. She looks out for number one even if it causes pain to an innocent bystander.”

“What do you think you are doing?” Vicky hisses, trembling. This was the worst possible thing for her. Humbled by someone prettier than she was and then her morals thrown back to her by the people she tried to control. She moved to try and stop this. “Do you know where you stand, your family’s job?” She threatened the boxer with his father’s career in her family’s factory. She patted his chest as she begged as well. Her emotions were everywhere. “Do you know what you are doing to me?”

The boxer jock didn’t blink. “See this, if she can’t use her body to make people do what she wants, she uses her parent’s money and influence to bribe.” She put a hand on her shoulder. “You disgust me. Grow a moral spine.”

That broke the camel's back.

“Fuck you.” Vicky mumbles quietly. She then kept repeating that phrase over and over each time getting louder and louder and Vicky getting angrier. “FUCK YOU!” Vicky screamed as she slammed a fist into the boxer’s chest harmlessly. She had angry tears ruining her makeup from her world shattering around her. “I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYING THIS WORLD OF MISS GOODIE TWO-SHOE BITCH KEEPING YOU ALL VIRGINS. BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE HER. SHE IS GOING TO KEEP HERSELF PURE! WITH ME YOU WOULD GROWN BALLS TO FUCK ACTUAL PUSSY!” Vicky broke as she let out all her frustration to the party. She then turned to Sarah. The source of her demise.

“LISTEN HERE, YOU SUCCUBUS BITCH!” She pointed directly at Sarah. Everyone in your group's eyes went wide as Vicky said those words. Vicky had called out Sarah for what she was, except for the bitch part. Did Vicky discover who she is? “YOU GOT THAT OVERLARGE COW OF A BODY FROM A HORMONE TREATMENT OR SOME SHIT TO CHARM ANYONE YOU WANT!” Maybe not, it looked like she was going with an insult. You weren’t sure but you had to listen to Vicky continue her tirade. “IT IS BIGGER THAN MINE BUT DON’T COUNT ME OUT! I HAVE THE MONEY AND THE WILL TO BECOME BETTER THAN YOU FROM WHATEVER WAY YOU MADE YOURSELF THAT WAY! YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!”

Vicky storms out of the house to the backyard next to the pool. Everyone was silent from the collapse of Vicky. The first people to move were Vicky’s cheerleaders and Jessi to go outside to talk with the former school queen. Once it seemed all those who were still loyal to Vicky left, the house gave the biggest hoorah. Neon lights flashed, music blared, and everyone started to dance. The old vicious queen was dethroned.

The wrestler walked up to you and extended his hand to you. “I was supposed to have the third thing to say but no one will be able to hear it.” He pointed around to the huge celebration. “Let me say it to you. I’m sorry for us trying to intimidate and bully you and your friends earlier today. It was not cool.”

You grabbed his hand to shake. “It’s good. I’m glad that you learned from your mistake and apologized.” You pause in your shake. The wrestler’s eyes, they are just like the ex-boyfriend of Vicky from earlier. The eyes were alive but vacant. What was this?

“It was brave for you to stand up to Vicky like that.” Nick laughs as he goes around you to pat the wrestler’s big arms. He wasn’t noticing what you saw. He seemed content and happy that he was not going to have his face squished in. “That is a good person point in my books.”

“It is a good thing but is it enough?” Chad jumps in. He glared over to Caspian, hinting at the real person they needed forgiveness from.

The wrestler nodded in agreement. “That is true.” He took Chad’s hint. “We need to make it right to Caspian for the torment we brought into his life.” He still had that empty yet full feel about him that you sense. He put his hand over his heart. “I will have to leave to go and complete this apology and repentance.” He left while Nick waved to him.

“This is the best possible outcome. People are learning to do the right thing and get out of Vicky’s control. The blog is going to be full of goodness.” Nick puffed up with joy.

You were still concerned about those eyes. It was bugging you. “Did any of you feel that there was something off about him? Or the other?” you asked your bros.

“What do you mean, Dweeb?” Nick looked confused at you questioning the good turn of events. “He seems totally fine.”

“I don’t know how to describe it. It is like he is there but he is not on the inside. Like an egg without a yoke.” You waved your hands around to give an impression of it. “I can’t see anything inside him.”

“Does this have to do with your Third Eye?” Chad asked. “We don’t have that so we can’t tell but do you think he is charmed?”

“I don’t know, Baker.” You drop your arms as you couldn’t think of another way to explain it. “A charmed person's eyes are cloudy so you can’t see inside. This.. This is like a lit room is empty.”

Nick and Chad looked at each, they seemed at a loss for what you were trying to say. “Maybe you should ask Caspian. His Caspian sense could have gone off.” Nick said. He then starts to seriously ponder what you said.

That was good advice. Caspian felt something about Andrea so it is possible his Third Eye was open.

“Thank you. I will go ask him.”

“Glad to help.” Nick nods slowly, still processing what you said. He lightens up as a new idea comes into his mind. “I’ve got to find Twigs now for the celebration.”

You went over to Caspian. You had to wait a few minutes for the jocks to apologize and find a way to make amends. Once they were done with the astonishing unexpected repentance, it was your turn to talk.

“I was not ready for that, were you?” You came up to him, with Amanda next to him overflowing with joy.

“I..uh was not.” Caspian collects himself. He was recovering from that blessed shock. “I didn’t think that the bullying would end until college. And then again, it could continue there.”

“I’m glad that it stopped for now but I have a question.” You had to change the subject to get to your point. “Did they seem off to you?” Amanda looked curiously angry over at you as you asked the question, like you weren’t accepting the goodness.

“The whole day has been crazy. You would have to be specific with what thing seemed off.” Caspian responded.

You snapped your finger as you thought over what to say. “Did something seem off when you looked into their eyes? Like nothing was there?” Caspian stood still for a moment. You tossed your hands up. Were you the only one possibly seeing this? “Forget it. I am probably just in disbelief about this turn of events that I can’t accept it. Sorry to bother you during this happy moment.” You started to leave but a hand grabbed your arm.

Caspian had stopped you. His gaze on you confirms that he thought something was up. “The eyes did seem off.” Caspian said with a straight face. Amanda shook her head in disbelief now that Caspian was on the same boat as you. Her anger subsided as she became actually curious about this. “It seemed like the inside of the eye was like a campfire giving off heat and light but no fire. Or a house with the lights on and no one inside.”

“That is exactly what I was feeling too.” You got a little excited. You were not getting paranoid by this. Caspian noticed it too. “They are there but they are not.”

Caspian glances around to make sure that no one was listening that didn’t know. He called Amanda in as he whispered. “Do you think that they are charmed?”

“I don’t think so unless it is a different sort of charm. Charmed people’s eyes are hazy.” You answered

“How do you know that?” Amanda asks eagerly.

You tilted your head to a dancing Nick and Madi. “Twigs charmed Caveman. I think she has a thing for him.”

“Hoho.” Amanda got very excited with that bit of information. “She has to tell me about that.” She sounded devious.

“Would a different class of succubus’s charm create the same haziness?” Caspian adjusts his glasses.

“I don’t know. I would have to ask Sarah or Uncle Joe.” Your mind suddenly said scratch that thought about Uncle Joe. He might ask about your divine blood if you were not careful. “Or maybe Andrea.”

“Mrs. Willows?” Caspian looks confused with that suggestion. His mouth gaped and he rolled his head as he remembered. “That’s right, she is one too. That would be good.”

“That would be a good person to ask. She has been one for her life. She would know. Thanks dude.” You thanked Caspian.

“No problem, dude.” He grins. Caspian seemed very happy being called dude.

You walked off from Caspian back into the party. You scanned to try and find where everyone else was at. Before you could, hands came around from behind to blind you.

“Guess who?”

The sweet feminine voice that could be mistaken for an angel whispers seductively into your ear. You would recognize that voice anywhere.

“Brittney Spears?” You jokingly respond.

“What!?” Sarah sounds surprised and offended by your fake guess. She was not expecting that level of foolery. “Why would that pop star come to this town’s highschool party?” She leans her body against your back so that you could feel those massive knockers. “Guess again.”

“Oh oh, I know this feeling.” You act as if you are recalling the correct person for these nice tits cuddling your back. “I know,” you snap your finger, “Miley Cryus.” You chuckle after you say that, unable to hold back your laughter from pulling her leg.

Sarah drops her hands from your eyes. “Now I know you are pretending.” She giggles. You turn around to gaze at your wonderful girlfriend. “You are such a Dweeb to tease me like that.” She moves her shoulders to indicate that she enjoyed the little tease. “You know how to make a girl laugh.”

“I am glad my lady found that tease to be much to her liking.” You start to act like a romanticized knight talking to a fair maiden, gestures and bowing included. “For thou has charmed me with thou endless beauty and unfathomable kind heart. I can not help but use humor to try and win thou affection.” You did a grand bow.

“Hehe haha.” Sarah was having a hard time trying to hold her laughter in. Her blushing and body language said that she loved every bit of your flattering performance. Sarah coughs and pats her chest to try and calm herself down. “This maiden,” Sarah starts imitating your acting, “has found your humor amusing and entertaining. She would like to reward the noble knight with a dance.” She held out her hand, old fashionably, for you to take.

“Really?” You broke from your acting because of your excitement. “I’ve been looking forward to it since you mentioned it.”

“I have as well. There wasn’t going to be much opportunity since I was the star of the night but everyone is focusing on the bully’s defeat that this would be the perfect time to slip in the dance.” She wiggled her hand that she had put out earlier. “So will you take me for a dance?”

“Of course.” You gentlemanly grab her hand from underneath. She gave a small tee-hee. “Let us go ask the DJ for the perfect song.” You pulled her along.

The two of you walked around to the side that had the DJ. As the two of you walked up, there was another couple ahead of you that were familiar.

“I’ve seen you before?” Sarah questionably says about them. They turned around and you immediately recognized them. It was Abigail and Enrique. “I have seen you before.” The two abruptly turn red in shame as the new school queen recognizes them immediately. There was only one she would know, the video. A video put out by Vicky to humiliate them. You nudge Sarah a little bit in the side to hint that what she saw in the video was not a good thing for them socially. Sarah picked up instantly from your gesture that she had greeted them poorly. “I am so sorry. I didn’t mean it like that.” You smack yourself mentally. Sarah had not been in a position involving high social standing before so she didn’t know how to properly correct one’s mistakes without embarrassing the person she was apologizing to. “That wasn’t right.” Sarah mutters at her new mistake. She was trying to recollect herself to say the right thing. The next thing surprised you.

“What I was trying to get out is a thank you, because you help me.”

“Pardon me?” Abigail and Enrique, in unison, replied from the unpredictable apology. You were confounded too.

“I want to say thank you because you gave me courage to make the move on the boy I liked.” She brought you in closer for a hug. You hugged back and gave a smile. You remember that their video preceded the first blowjob Sarah ever gave you. That video must have really helped her lean into her succubus side.

“Uh…” They did know how to reply to that. Most people probably laughed at them for it but here the new school queen was actually thanking them. It was an oddity. “You're welcome. I am glad that we could help you.” Abigail answers, a little stunned.

“And don’t give up on your love.” Sarah tries to encourage them even more. “It is inspiring to see two people care for each other. It is so rare.”

The four of you talked for a little bit, waiting in line for the DJ. Abigail and Enrique gain confidence in the conversation. They were not being judged harshly for that video. With them being praised, you could see others looking at them and whispering good things about them. Sarah’s kindness to them was actually restoring their social status. It was heartwarming to see Sarah’s kindness helping people.

The current song ended and the next one came on.

“ooh, that’s our song.” Abigail pats Enrique’s shoulder. She was getting very excited.

“I’m sorry but my girlfriend wants to dance. Could you excuse us?” Enrique asks.

“Go ahead.” Sarah motions for them to go on the dance floor. “Enjoy the night.”

The two went off and that left the two of you together.

“That was sweet and awesome. You made their day and helped them a lot. I have to say that I love you even more for helping them.” You squeeze your giant girlfriend’s hand.

“What did I do?” Sarah was confused.

“By praising them, you made them no longer a laughing stock. That video was not a good publicity thing for them.”

“It wasn’t?” Sarah looked astonished at that news.

“Nope, ruined their reputation.”

Sarah shook her head in disbelief. “I’m glad that I helped them. They are a nice couple.” She turns toward the couple, dancing freely. She smiles at that accomplishment.

“Me too.” You motion to the DJ. “Let's see about a song after theirs.”

Sarah taps her chin. “Hmm, how about we dance to this song?” She suggests.

“This one?” pointing to the song that Abigail and Enrique asked the DJ earlier for. It had a fast beat and electric guitar.

“Mhm.” She smiles while nodding. “Those lovebirds love it a lot so it must be a good song to dance to.”

“There will be a lot of movement, twisting and shaking.” You mention.

“Isn’t that what dancing is supposed to be.” She grabs your hand into two of hers and lifts them up. “Come on.” Sarah pulled you to the dance floor.

“Of course, my fair maiden.” You smile as she drags you to the middle.

It was as you predicted. There was a lot of movement. You had heard the song before so you could get into the groove of the beat to time your moves to it. Sarah hadn’t heard the song so she was observing others to get a hint of what to do. She was quick to pick it up and move her body almost on time with the beat. She moved very smoothly with her motions. Those motions bounced her hips and jiggled her boobs a lot, having the swing all over the place. People made room for the queen and you to dance. One reason was because she needed the space and another was that they wanted to see her body wiggle.

That did not bother the two of you, it was a magical moment. There was smiling, giggling, and admiring of the other as dance moves were broken out and invented. There was no wrong way of dancing with the two of you, it was a wondrous time. The outside world didn’t seem to exist. It was only you and Sarah. Sarah was thinking the same way, her and you. Your eyes kept locking and smiles sparked from the joy. Time even slowed down. The song ended and the next one came on. It didn’t stop the dance. It was continued into this song. The heat started to rise as you moved around each other to show how attracted you were to their body and love. This dancing went for a little bit but the current song was ending and you and Sarah got into each other’s space, body touching body. The arousal was high between the two of you. Sarah put her arm around you and leaned down to give you a kiss. You happily accepted it. An electrifying shock exploded between you when the lips touched and the electricity surged even more as tongues started to dance in the mouths more intimately than the previous dance moves. The two of you closed your eyes as a complete lovely bliss rushed through.

“What’s that coming from her butt?” Someone broke the romantic moment.

Both yours and Sarah’s eyes shot open. Sarah’s lips departed yours with a thin saliva trail connecting the two of you still on the lips. The whole party was pointing at Sarah, her ass to be precise. You saw a familiar movement, to you, wiggle on her backside. Sarah’s spaded demonic tail had popped out during the heat of the moment.

“Oh shit!” Sarah gasps as she realizes the implication of her demonic appendage poking out of her butt.

“Is that a tail?”

“It looks weird.”

“I think I have seen that on pictures online, demonic ones”

Within a few seconds, the whole party was talking about Sarah’s demon tail. Sarah’s scared eyes were darting all over the place as fear settled in more and more, as she was receiving the sort of attention she did not want. People started to grab their phones out to take pictures. You were panicking as well about the bad situation.

Sarah flips around to you. She grabs the back of your head and brings your ear close to her mouth. “Close your eyes!” She commands, without questions allowed to be asked.

She steps back as she raises her hands high into the air, palms facing each other. You didn’t hesitate to close your eyes. The hairs on the back of your neck stiffened hard.

“Petrifying Flash!” Sarah screams. There was a loud pop. With your closed eyes, you could tell that something bright went off.

“Open your eyes!” Sarah commands.

You opened your eyes. What you saw was a room full of statues. Not actual statues, but everyone in the party was frozen in place, their eyes and limbs not moving. The music was still blaring and the lights were dancing all over the place. Sarah was in the middle of the room with all her demonic features poking out of her clothes.

“What the fuck was that bright light? It was like lightning hit the house.” Madi yelled as she came over to this room, unaffected. “Why is everyone looking like they stared at a basilisk?” She then saw you and Sarah, with her demonic features. “Oh shit!” she realizes what happened.

“I’m sorry. They saw my tail. I was getting into the moment that I slipped up.” Sarah rubs her arm while making herself small. She was scared. “I had to use a memory and mind freeze spell to prevent the party from discovering.”

“So that is what you did.” You look over the crowd realizing what Sarah did. “Are they okay?”

“Totally fine. Their brains are just not processing things at the moment. Five minutes of past memories are malleable too.” Sarah told you, still nervous about this situation. “We also have minutes before it wears off.”

“There there.” You rub her arm to comfort her. You had to show her that you were here for her. “It is alright. We get through this. Are our friends affected?”

“Oh.” Sarah realized that. “I got them too. I can fix that.” Sarah snapped her fingers and a small flash of light came from it. Sarah was scared at the moment that she wasn’t thinking completely straight. You would have to step up.

“What the fuck just happen?” Nick asks as you see his body move.

“I think a flashbang went off.” Caspian rubs his eyes.

“Who brings that to a party?” Chad asks, a little angry someone would bring that.

“Oh my gosh!” Amanda gasps. She was staring at Sarah, finally seeing her true form.

You knew that everyone was going to be in shock by that but now was not the time. You needed to step up and curb the situation for time was limited from what Sarah said about the spell.

“Everyone listen up, this is going to be brief.” You yell to get everyone's attention. It worked as everyone gazed at you. “We only got about four minutes. People saw Sarah’s tail. The spell she used freezed the party and allows us to rewrite the memories to what we want.” You glance at Sarah to confirm that idea. She nods and smiles. She seems glad that you are stepping up to fix this. “I need you all to check peoples phones for pictures with the tail and delete it. We need to do it now.” You commanded.

Everyone went instantly to work on your orders. They used face id and thumbs to unlock phones that were out. Sarah clasped her hands together around yours. “Thank you.” Her eyes were full of love for you.

“I don’t blame you. It is my fault as well.” You knew she was worried about that. “We are going to get through this,” patting her cheek. You then looked over to Nick. “Caveman, come over here!” you call for him.

“Yes?” He came over, curious as to why.

“We need a story as to why Sarah and I left the party, a believable one.” Nick was your best shot at creating a memory for everyone as to why Sarah and you dipped out of the party.

“Hmm.” He ponders for a second. “It would have to involve feeling sick.”

“What about Vicky spiking some drinks?” Amanda suggests, listening in on the conversation.

Nick snaps his finger. “That would work.” You could see the light in his eyes light up as he weaved a story. “Amanda caught whiff of Vicky spiking Sarah and Madi’s drink for the competition. The two started to feel sick as what Vicky slipped in was starting to take effect. I would have to take Twigs back and you would take Sarah back.”

“I think I should take Madi back since I would be the one that caught onto it.” Amanda objects to that part of the plan. “It would make it more believable.”

You agreed with Amanda. “She’s right. Amanda would do that. Catching Vicky’s trick and telling Twigs about it, she would ensure Madi gets to safety. We need you here to make sure that the memory we give will stick. You can fill in any plot holes that could arise.” Nick nods with approval with your leadership. The group was almost done with the phones.

“What about Caspian?” Amanda asks. She was deeply concerned also about her nerd’s safety. “With Sarah and Madi gone, one of Vicky’s exes might try to score a night with her by tormenting him to make her feel better. She's been brought pretty low and she would love to bring us pain.” Caspian became embarrassed that he might cause problems.

“I will take care of him.” Chad answers. “He won’t get hurt under my watch.”

“Baker will make sure he is safe.” Chad would be Caspian’s bodyguard. Amanda smiled as she knew he would be okay. Everyone seemed to be done with checking people’s phones. The plan looked like it was going to work. “It seems like we are about set.” You look at Sarah. She had her hands in front of her, one up and one down towards each, with two purple triangles and a hexagon hovering in between. She wiggled her fingers skillfully as she crafted a spell. “What about you?”

“The replacement memories are ready.” Sarah said merrily. Her confidence and courage soared after you took over and got the ball rolling with an escape plan.

“Alright.” You smile. Happy that Sarah is no longer afraid. You turn back to the group. “I want us all to rendezvous at the Silvermoon Manor tomorrow. We will discuss tonight and give you more information about succubi there. It is the haunted house that people go to in the forest.”

“That’s Sarah's family house?” Nick was surprised by that news. “Is she rich or something?”

“I can’t talk about that now, we have to fly.” The time was almost up.

“Replace!” Sarah’s voice was full of demonic power as she spoke. It was the same for when she made Madi and her mom subjects. There was a small purple flash and the purple shapes expanded and evaporated. Your neck hairs rose as the spell sank into the crowd’s mind.

“We are good.” Sarah said.

“Madi, come with me.” Amanda grabs Madi’s arm and pulls her to the front door.

“Caspian, you are with me.” Chad pats his back, ready to be the bodyguard.

“I am sorry that I am a problem.” Caspian apologizes while pushing his glasses up.

“Don’t be.” Chad commanded as they moved somewhere so they could slip out.

Sarah grabs your hand. “Time for us to go.” She pulls you to the backyard. There was less than a minute left.

“Shouldn’t we go to my car to go back?” You mention how some of the group got here. It would be bad if the car was left here.

“You’re right.” Sarah’s tail slips into your pants for your keys. “Caveman!” Sarah calls for him. He turns just as Sarah's tail flicks them over to him. “He’s got it for you.” She said as he caught it.

“I will probably have to pick that up later. But what are we doing? How are we getting out of here?” You ask, confused about the choice to go to the backyard instead of leaving. The plan would be destroyed this way. “This would all be for nothing if we are seen.” You look over to the residence of the backyard. It was Vicky and her cheerleading squad. They were encircling the former queen who was bent over, frozen in a crying state.

“Don’t worry. We are taking the faster and more adventurous route.” Sarah hugs you with her arms into her breasts and uses her tail to circle around your waist, like a lasso. She spread her wings out wide. “Here we go.” She chuckles

With a big heave of her wings, the ground you were standing on became detached and far away. Sarah had chosen the escape route of flying away. That was an option for a demoness like her. As the wind bit past your face, there was only one response from you.

“WWHHOOHHOO!” Your cry of excitement was high. This was an amazing feeling. Sarah laughed as she was glad that you were enjoying this immensely.

******

On the ground, a head tilted up as Sarah carried you into the air while everyone else was frozen. This went unseen by everyone in the group. This person had not been struck by the spell because she had been bawling her heart out into her hands. She did not see the light of the spell, very much like you.

“I knew they were real.” Vicky whispered. She had seen and heard everything.

Then, as if nothing happened, everyone started moving and partying again.
Chapter End Notes:
What is going to happen with Vicky knowing?