- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This Chapter is long. It contain art of Amanda's Succubus form
“Man, I am so jealous that you girls can fly around wherever you want to go.” Your feet hit the ground of a balcony of the Silvermoon manor. You take a few steps to regain your balance. “I would love to have the air buzzing by my face going to work or school.”

“It is a perk about being a succubus.” Madi lands behind you with more elegance. Her large draconic wings fold in behind her. They are purple with the pride of her succubus blood flowing through her to give her the power of flight. “I wonder if demons have wings like this. You could become one to fly.”

“You are forgetting one important detail, Twigs” You turn to give a serious look at your 7 foot tall friend. “I have a different blood type of blood flowing through me and I don’t know how they would mix.” It was a pretty significant divine blood coursing through your veins. The bloodline of King Arthur of the Brits to be exact. An antithesis of demon blood. “And I would like to keep that information silent for the night.”

Madi turned white when you said that. The shock of her remembering what Andrea said made her frightened for your safety. “I’m so sorry. I forgot that we are at the place of the one person we don’t want to know.” Madi scans the balcony for any signs of Uncle Joe or his maids. Fortunately, no one was here. She turns to an apologetic blue hue. “I could have gotten you killed with my words.”

“It’s all good.” You wave your hand to calm her, showing there was no harm done. “None of them heard and let’s keep it that way. Let’s not say anything about that while we are here from now on.” It would be best to make sure that Uncle Joe had no idea that you were connected to the Mayflowers. You didn’t know fully about it either and you only had a few revenues to figure out, namely your parents.

“Got it.” Madi returns to her normal red once she realizes no harm was done. She brought her fingers to her lips and ran it across like a zipper. “Mum’s the word.”

“Excellent. We better get in before they start to worry.”

The two of you proceeded to enter the house through a balcony door. Madi led as she knew where we had to go. You had to stay right behind, to her side, to avoid her large tail. Madi controlled the reptilian tail from swaying a lot to steer clear of the walls. It was muscular so it could easily knock things over. Finally, you reached the ballroom you have been to before. Standing in the middle was a maid, Mia. She was tapping her foot, seemingly annoyed to be waiting.

“Finally you’re here.” Mia drew herself back into a professional appearance, acting as if the tapping never happened. She gave a small courtesy. “Master Joseph is pleased that you could make it and that you and Master Sarah approve of this. He was worried that you wouldn’t approve.”

“Why would he think that I wouldn’t approve?” You started to worry a bit. Uncle Joe had a presumption about you about doing this ritual. Did he think that you could possibly be a Mayflower?

“He was worried you would feel uneasy with your Queen Sarah having a queen succubus creating a subject might be viewed as undermining Sarah’s authority. He views your loyalty to your queen as being keen to your decision.” Mia answers.

“I wasn’t basing a decision like this on Sarah’s status. I would be making it more on what Sarah wanted and she decided this was good so I am in on her decision.” You were glad that is what Uncle Joe thought. You could go with that excuse.

“And also the fact that you talked to Andrea Featherheart.” Mia added.

And your anxiety came back. You were still stuck with the thought that Uncle Joe might suspect something about you and a possible connection to the Mayflowers. You had to make that appear less like an option but you couldn’t hide the fact that you met with Andrea.

“That did give us a bit of hesitation.” You grinned nervously as you rubbed the back of your head, failing to act unsuspicious. “But we thought that Amanda needed to break her seal. Nothing to worry about Andrea’s input whatsoever.”

You knew that Madi didn’t say anything but you could hear her think, “smooth,” sarcastically.

“I am sure that Uncle Joe would be glad that you agreed that Amanda needed to become her true self.” Mia remained professional all up to that point. After she said that, she loosened up to a bored look. “But in all honesty, can we go to the ritual? I am tired of having to stand here with nothing to do. I would love to go find a guy to hookup to relieve my boredom but I would take dusting as a good alternative.”

“Uuh…” You were a little surprised by the demeanor change but you shouldn’t have been. Mia was more loose than Amy about being a maid. She would express her feelings. “Show us the way.” You waved your arms for her to lead.

Mia led you and Madi to a door you had never been through before and a hallway as well. Soon, a dark stairway leading downwards came. You took it. The fancy house vibe changed as you descended. It became a cold graystone and uneven ground due to the shape of the cobblestone. it would have the air of a typical fantasy dungeon from a movie, video game, or book. A big difference was that it was well lit. not by torchlight or candlelight but by LEDs on a cord along the wall.

“I’m amazed at how big this place is. How did Sarah’s ancestors pay for this?” Your curiosity asks Mia. The top part was big but not huge by modern standards for a mansion but this basement changed some things about its size.

Mia paused to give you a short history lesson. “Since Silvia Silvermoon didn’t have any demonic traits at the trial, she was spared. She was given many of the artifacts the coven had made as the owner as compensation as they viewed her as a victim. She sold most of those artifacts to collectors and rich people in Europe. The stuff was a big hit across the ocean that she accumulated a lot of wealth. Silvia also married rich and together they built this mansion to either restart the coven or provide a safe haven for some succubus.” Mia returns to walking through the tunnel to guide you.

“On that note,” Madi spoke up. “Are you related to the Silvermoon family or are you one that uses this house as a safe haven?” She lowers her head to avoid a door frame.

“Yes and no.” Mia answers. “Me and Amy both came here seeking a safe haven. We became indebted to Master Joseph by his generosity that we decided to become servants to the family. Under this servitude, we became placed under the Silvermoon family.” Mia starts to walk prouder after that last part. She was taking pride in that name.

“What was your family like before joining the Silvermoon? The family name?” You were intrigued at how Mia and Amy joined the Silvermoon family. It was fascinating.

Mia stopped in her tracks, flipping around quickly, and with a look that screamed. “Don’t ask me about that.” She calmed her voice and expression before she talked. “We don’t need to recall that or anything of that nature. Our family name is not very important so it will be great if you don’t mention it again.” Mia sounded stern and embarrassed at the same time.

You raised your hands defensively. “I won’t ask that again.” It must be a thing of great shame for them. They got aggressive when bringing it up.

“Excellent.” Mia smiled. She turned back to leading you to the ritual. “Follow me.”

There was another flight of stairs down. At the bottom, there was a long hallway with a door on the end. In the middle was a single path to the side. Mia led us down that hallway towards the door on the far end. As you approached the midpoint, goosebumps ran across your body as you got closer and closer. Soon, you felt a darkness emitting from that path.

“Do you feel that?” You asked Madi and Mia. You were rubbing your arms. “Like there is a chill in the air?”

“I do feel odd. I didn’t know if I was the only one. Like something is trying to be sinister, or ask me to be sinister.” Madi turned blue with concern. She didn't like that feeling.

“I would expect Madi to feel it but I guess your third eye is making you aware of its presence. I know I feel it everytime I come down here.” Mia stopped in front of the detouring hallway. Pointing down to the doorway at the end.

You saw a reasonable sized door you would expect here. It was sturdy and secure. What surprised you was the thing coming out of the closed door. Trails of red clouds were seeping out of the edges of the door like roots. The red clouds moved slightly like living tendrils as they glowed with energy. The shimmering light indicated power behind those doors, demonic power.

“I don’t like the feeling. It feels creepy.” Mia continued. She didn’t seem disturbed by the red clouds or aware. “It is called the Vault and Master Joseph stores all of his most dangerous demonic artifacts there. He doesn’t want someone to stumble across something deadly in the house. I avoid this room as much as possible.”

“Wise move.” Madi noted. She didn’t seem to see the red clouds either. “I wouldn’t want to knock something over with my large tail, finding myself igniting an exploding curse.”

“So what sort of items are inside there to be exact?” You inquired of Mia. It seems only you can see that ominous red cloud leaking out. You wanted to figure out what would cause that.

“Small trinkets, armor, swords, and a bunch of household items that demonic energy imbued into them.” Mia noted. That didn’t help you much but she said next did. “Oh, and the red jewel. That is the thing that gives off the worst vibe that it gives me the jeepers.” Mia shivered thinking about it.

“What is the red jewel?” You dug deeper into that item. Mia had named specifically that item so it must be special above the rest. It must be the source of the creepy red smoke.

“I don’t know and I don’t want to find out. Master Joseph keeps that knowledge secret.” Mia motions for the group to follow her again. “We better continue going. We don’t have all night.”

The group left and went to the door at the end of the original hallway. You kept your eye on the Vault’s door as much as you could. Your blood seemed to be screaming angrily at whatever was in the room, it was evil.

The chamber you entered was like a cylinder cut in half and on its side. It was large, like a football field and two stories high. It was like a renaissance fallout bunker with what appeared to be a natural cavern chipped to fit the needs of this room. The LED lights lined the entire room to make it lit but the attention was on the center of the room where a pentagram with candles were lit. You looked down at it from a balcony in the room. Next to the pentagram, four figures stood that you recognized.

“Master Madison has brought Master Dweeb like Queen Sarah has requested.” Mia declared. She returned to a regal, professional appearance and attitude again. You believe since Amy is here, Mia is putting away her more carefree behaviors. “We can begin the ritual.”

“Well done, Mia.” Uncle Joe congratulated her. “Bring them down so we can have the two missing key figures here.”

Mia points to her side to where a staircase was that descended to the ground level. Madi didn’t follow that. Instead, jumped off the balcony and used her draconic red wings to slow her descent masterfully.

“Show off.” You mumble since you had to take the boring way down.

You walk to the pentagram and you see the other two people there. Amanda, who looks very excited for the ritual, and Betsy, Sarah’s mom in her demonic form, not looking happy.

“With this ritual, we are going to break Amanda’s seal to bring out her true succubus form.” Uncle Joe was discussing the topic of the goal of the ritual and how it is going to be done. “It is not as dangerous as creating a succubus from a human with no succubus blood but there is still some danger. Since we also believe that Madi is a queen candidate but we haven’t seen her rapid growth yet as a whole so we are taking some precautions. That is why I asked you to come.” He indicates towards Betsy. “And your help is helpful as well.” He points to you.

“I know why I am here, to use my power to protect Amanda.” Betsy put her hand on her hip. She was dressed in her nurse garb. She was giving the unhappy nurse mood with her body language like a patient was cooperating. “Why are we having Madi do the ritual?”

“Because I have known Madi for a while and so I would be happy to be her subject.” Amanda giddily replies.

“I think that wanting to become a succubus under your friend is nice. I just don’t think it is justifiable for this.” Betsy crosses her arms under the largest pair of tits. Betsy was not satisfied with Amanda's choice to go through the ritual under Madi. “Why can’t we do it under my daughter? She is a queen succubus that we know of.”

Betsy made a good point considering the risks. You believed that there was another reason for her behavior.

“This will confirm if I am a queen succubus. If I can make Amanda as a subject. We are taking precautions here to make sure that no one gets hurt. Besides, Sarah gave me her blessing to do this.” Madi said.

“Also, Mrs. Willows said for Sarah to not make subjects. Madi is in the clear.” Amanda chimes in. She was keen on using the loophole as well to support her change.

Betsy seemed unmoved by their arguments. “I don’t care about what rules that pretending hag puts out. I believe that Sarah should be the one to make Amanda a subject.”

“Sarah was prepared to do it but Sarah doesn’t want to make trouble for Andrea and she was okay with Madi doing this. Sarah was happy that Madi could be a queen succubus. She believes in the quality of Madi as a person.” You add your reason to the pool of reasons why Madi should make Amanda a subject. Betsy was being very stubborn with this.

“I still don’t believe that is a good reason.” Betsy squeezes her arms tighter under her bust. She wiggles back and forth, signaling that she wasn’t listening to your argument. Her cow ears had tilted back showing she was upset actually.

Uncle Joe, who had been staring intently at her niece, finally spoke up. “Elizabeth, tell me the real reason why you don’t want to do this ritual with Madi as the queen.” He delivered a stern voice to her. He knew her so he knew how to get to the truth of her problem.

Betsy took in a deep breath before she let out a big sigh with her ears drooping. “I am worried for my daughter. Sarah only recently matured into a succubus, a queen succubus. Since she is an adult as well, she wants to do things like an adult. She is trying to learn both things at once. Thankfully, she is getting used to being an adult.” She points to you and Madi. “I am truly grateful that you are helping with that. It is rough on a mother having your child grow up on a weekend.” You and Madi nod in acknowledgement of her thanks. “She is just starting to come to grips with her succubus side and being a succubus queen. Since she is just learning, I fear empowering a queen candidate under her rule with a subject is asking for trouble.”

“You’re concerned that Master Madison could become similar to “The Banished One?” Amy asks. She was professional as always as she asked. This “Banished One” raised your eyebrows. Who was this person or succubus?

“Exactly. I fear the Madi could become similar to the “Banished One.” Betsy eased up. She had someone who knew her worries. “I don’t want Sarah to fall to ruin potentially because of a choice that could have been avoided. I want my girl to be safe.”

From what you were hearing, this “Banished One” had some history with succubus. You needed to ask Uncle Joe about who this was.

“That is a legit worry. I would be scared too if my queen had someone amongst her rank that could overthrow her.” Uncle Joe sought to calm Betsy’s troubles down. “The Banished One did cause many troubles for the succubi kind but I believe that we should hear Madi out on this. If our doubt about this is unfounded and we don’t go with the ritual, Sarah could be missing out of a powerful ally. Also, if we want more succubus in the world we need more queens.” The last part didn’t seem to line up with the rest of what Uncle Joe was saying to convince Betsy.

Betsy’s eyes were starting to click with what Uncle Joe said. Sarah’s mom was unsettled by the thought that Madi could become an enemy. You knew Twigs though. She wasn’t going to betray her friends.

“You're right. I should ask Madi about my concern. I will only be stubborn if I don’t know the truth. When I have heard what Madi has to say, then I will make my decision.” Betsy seemed to have come to a reasonable conclusion, finding out what Madi’s character was like. Betsy faced Madi with a stern look. Even though Madi's draconic form was six inches taller than Betsy’s 6’6” cow form, Betsy seemed more intimidating than the queen candidate.

“Madi.” Betsy calls out. She let go of her tense posture to a looser one. She put a hand on her hip that she pushed out a little. The other hand was dangling at her side. Betsy was giving a spunky “don’t mess with me” sort of aura. “Why do you seek the power of a queen? What will you do with my daughter if you obtain it?”

Madi seemed to feel the weight of Betsy’s question. If Betsy felt that Madi could threaten Sarah, she would stop this ritual, or even fight Madi. Madi’ tail was between her legs and her color was a ghostly white as Madi feared Sarah’s mom.

“I would say that I want the power of a queen because it would make me feel special and that I can do something. With my brothers taking most of my parents' attention for what they were caught up with, I wanted to be different. Hence, my emo fashion sense to stand out.” Madi was nervous when she first started talking but now she was building confidence. “Being a queen succubus would make me feel unique. I am not seeking it for power.” Betsy tilted her head when Madi said that. It was more in line with calming Betsy’s fear. “For Sarah, I have eternal gratitude for her. She brought me out of a hole of despair. My life was doomed without her.” This part was having more of an effect on Betsy. You could see in the cow demon’s eyes, the defenses coming down. “Ever since she gave me this gift, I have become closer to Sarah. She is an awesome friend. I would regret it massively if we parted ways. That is one of my greatest fears.”

Madi ended her reasoning for this ritual. She had switched from white to blue as she became anxious. Betsy was holding her serious look throughout Madi’s explanation. With Madi being the subject of Betsy’s potential scorn, she didn’t see the shift in Betsy’s mood.

“Thank you for telling me that.” Betsy drops the dead serious act for a relaxed, caring posture of putting a hand over her heart, which was behind an overly large tit. “I am sorry that I was so stubborn about the ritual. I’m a mother so I am very concerned about Sarah’s safety and well-being. I didn’t want a succubus that was power hungry to push her aside if she became a queen, a powerful queen and hurt her. Now that I see what you desire, I don’t believe you would hurt Sarah intentionally.” Betsy apologizes by bowing her head.

“You don’t need to apologize.” Madi waves both her arms. Her color scales were dancing between yellow and blue rapidly as her emotions were a combination of her happiness at Betsy accepting her and the awkwardness of her position with receiving Betsy’s apology. “Any mother would be worried about their daughter. I totally understand.” Madi was flustered.

Amanda, who had been patient during all of this, spoke up. “So does that mean I can become a succubus through Madi?”

Betsy looks up from her apology. She put her hands together in a sweet, caring motherly pose. “Yes, my dear. You can become a succubus.” Betsy said in a gentle southern accent.

“Yay! I can become a succubus.” Amanda started to jump for joy. Her fear was replaced with giddiness.

“Thank you.” Madi said to Betsy.

“Now that is settled.” Uncle Joe claps his hands. “We can start the ceremony. Mia, could you be in charge of the lights?”

“Got it.” Mia spreads her wings out and flew up to the balcony that you entered.

Uncle Joe was moving into full ritual mode as Betsy’s issues had been resolved. His old face seemed to become younger as he was growing excited for this.

“Amy, prepare the tools for the transfer.”

“Yes Master.” Amy bows and moves towards a chest that was to the side of the pentagram.

“Elizabeth, apply the protection to Amanda and give a little juice to Madi, would you please?” Uncle Joe asks his niece.

“I would love to.” Betsy calls the two girls to herself.

“What should I do?” You ask. You were here as an observer for Sarah but you wanted to help as well.

Uncle Joe proceeded to walk to the pentagram to double check it. He was making sure everything was good. “You will give Madi some extra energy after Betsy does her task of giving her some extra energy herself. I want to make sure she has enough power to do it. You have built up quite some stamina so that would be put to good use in making sure Madi is charged.”

“Gotcha.” You realize that you had to wait for Betsy to be done assisting the girls with whatever way she was doing that. That would give sometime before then, time for a question. “I have a question, who is “The Banished One,” you talked about them earlier?”

“Yes,” Uncle Joe nods as he looks at the pentagram. He started to walk around to make sure everything else was in place. “You wouldn’t know about “The Banished One.” She rarely comes up in casual conversation. Only when talking about betrayal, subterfuge, and blatant disregard for secrecy.”

“That sounds like a lot of bad characteristics for one person. What did she do wrong?” You follow Uncle Joe’s inspection of the ritual site.

“Succubus, she was a succubus.” Uncle Joe corrected. “She is viewed as the main reason that the coven created by Criella, first of the earthbound succubus, was destroyed. This was accomplished by her not obeying the hierarchy of the coven. She wanted to rule them.” You realized this was going to be a history lesson. You paid close attention. “There is little information on her since it was stricken from most records to be replaced with that title besides that she was of the Puppeteer class and a queen succubus. She would try to overthrow Criella constantly. Criella banished her as punishment. “The Banished One” didn’t like that so she went into the cities and towns in the area collecting strength to return and overthrow Criella by force. She tried several times and failed but her actions caused people to notice them.”

“The Salem Witch trials.” You knew that part of the history.

“That is correct.” Uncle Joe nods as he inspects the candles. Amy came up beside the two of you with the tools for the ritual. “‘The Banished One’ notified the population that there were witches and demons nearby by constantly collecting souls and increasing their numbers outside of coven. The Mayflowers were called over and with their strength, destroyed Criella and the coven.”

“Yikes. That is a horrible thing.” You covered your mouth at the terribleness of the raid. The entire earthbound succubus coven was taken down by one power hungry succubus taking no precautions. It was tragic. “What happened to the “Banished One?” Did she make it out?”

“The records show that she was captured by the Mayflowers. After that, we know nothing.” Uncle Joe seemed content with pentagram. He had been pretty happy up until that point. He seemed glad to share his knowledge. There was a shift in his mannerism and tone to one of anger. “But I don’t blame the “Banished One” for how things turned out. She sought to be a queen, like a queen succubus should, but decided to take over an existing one instead of starting a new one peacefully. I would say that she was stupid. I place all the blame on the Mayflowers. Those shitty righteous people murdered a peaceful demon village. I can only condemn them for destroying my ancestors. I only have hatred for that demon hunting loving organization. I wish that they would all die.”

You tremble inside as you watch Uncle Joe’s face drip with seething hatred. He did carry that loathing for that organization visibly when brought up. You realized Andrea was wise to say that you shouldn’t bring it up that you carry the blood of King Arthur. Uncle Joe would strangle you right there. You would have to emphasize with your friends to never bring that up at this house.

“I would tell you to avoid them at all costs. With you being interested in my grandniece, they won’t be kind to you.” Uncle Joe calms down as he gives you a warning. “And doubly so now that you two are dating.”

Your jaw drops a little after he said that last part. You had not told him and you and Sarah agreed less than 24 hours ago to become a couple. “How do you know? Did Madi tell you?”

Uncle Joe grins at your flustered confusion. “I am an old man who has had multiple lovers, marriages, and children. I can tell the look of a man that has chosen to agree to a relationship with a succubus. You are beginning the courting steps to bonding.” Uncle Joe finishes his inspection. He put a hand on your shoulder. “I am proud that you are the one for Sarah. You would make a great mate to a queen succubus.”

“Thanks, I will try my best to be the man that can measure up to a girl like Sarah. She has a big heart.” Your face was red from the praise. You truly loved Sarah for who she was and was lucky that she liked you back. Uncle Joe’s wording intrigued you though.

“I’m glad. Before you mate with Sarah, you can help here with this ritual with your friends. They are making it quite blatant of how they are doing that I am surprised that you hadn’t noticed.” Uncle Joe points in the direction of the girls and Betsy. You looked at where he was pointing and you were shocked that you hadn’t noticed it.

Betsy had pulled her nurse top off. She was totally topless and looked amazing. The large tits were out in the open for you, and all those in the cave to see. At those two tits, Amanda and Madi were sucking the milk inside those jugs. You knew that Betsy could infuse her demonic energy into milk so the same should be for her breastmilk. They were using Betsy’s milk to give Madi a little boost and the energy to protect Amanda. It was so hot to see Madi in her draconic succubus form tilt Betsy’s tit upward for it to reach her mouth. It was also sexy to see sweet Amanda guzzling the white nectar from a boob that was bigger than her head. To add to it, Betsy was stroking the back of their heads like a mother. You had an instant erection from the lewd maternal scene and it poked your pants hard. It becomes more pronounced against your pants as you watch the exoticness of the girls.

“Ahh!” Madi gasps as she disconnected from Betsy’s udder. The tit bounced down as she let it go. The large pink areola and nipple were dripping with shiny milk that Madi had pulled out from within the mammary gland. “It seems that you have finally noticed us.” Madi chuckles as she goes orange and begins to move towards you. Amanda was left sucking like a hungry calf. “I can get more of a boost from you.”

Madi strolls around the pentagram towards you, making sure that you get a good look at her towering frame. When she came upon you, Uncle Joe and Amy had left you to the beast. You were alone somewhat with the highschool girl you had known. You gawk at the beauty of her with her dragon traits giving her a draconic bikini of her own scales. With her dragon hands, she grabbed you under your armpits and lifted you up until your crotch was lined up with her mouth. She moved her tail around like an extra hand to pull your pants down for your dick to spring out like a bobblehead.

“It looks delicious as always.” Madi whispers to you. Her voice was dripping with a seductress tone that you could only hear. “I hope you fixed that aftertaste.”

Your eyes went wide when Madi mentions the aftertaste of your cum. This aftertaste was caused by the rise of divine energy in your body. Due to its aversion to demonic energy, succubus would gag at your cum. Succubus would eat cum and find it normally tasty. If Madi were to choke on your cum, Uncle Joe and the rest would know about your connection with the Mayflowers by blood. You would be doomed.

“Twigs, could you-OOOHH” You try to whisper to her to hide gagging from eating your cum but she went right away for your dick. The temperature of your dick rose in the furnace of Madi’s maw. She truly was a master of her craft with the force and tongue around your rod.

“Nnrgh!” You groan at the pleasure Madi gives and the worry of the implication if Madi gags. It is a minute and you are on the verge of exploding. You don’t want Madi to make a scene. Within the oceans of pleasure, your determination pops out and you focus on keeping the energy source, that you are imagining is the divine energy, from coming out. You concentrate hard as your body convulses to the stimulation from Madi’s boiling hot mouth.

“Mmmhmm!” Madi hums in delight as you cum into her mouth, turning red. She pulls her mouth off as you stop shooting your seed. Her mouth is full as a trail gloops along her chin. She guzzles the cum in her mouth before her forked tongue comes up to scoop it in. “Tasty as always!”

You sigh in relief. With all that pressure, you had controlled your divine energy under the test of fire. Literal fire with Madi. It was a big step for you to not imbue your cum unintentionally with divine energy. It is great that you escaped the current endangerment but it is also great since Sarah won’t complain about the aftertaste as well.

“That was intense.” You catch your breath as Madi sets you down. As she does, Uncle Joe comes back.

“I’m glad that you enjoyed that. It would be bad if you didn’t like it as you’re dating a succubus. You can expect more ways in the future the stronger you get, the more options a succubus can use to give you pleasure.” Uncle Joe notes.

“Thanks, Sarah is already using her tail on me.” You said. You were relieved at the moment that it didn’t look like Uncle Joe knew that you had divine blood. You kept your divine power out of your seed. The secret was safe.

“Oh, you are that strong.” Uncle Joe’s interest was piqued. You were pulling your pants up. “You might be ready for anal soon. I should have told Madi to use her tail to get more energy for the ritual.”

“I don’t know if I have that much strength since Sarah used her tail earlier today. I don’t know about two tail sessions in one day.” You pause for a second as you think about what he said. “How would Twigs use her tail on my dick? It looks pretty much like a regular reptile tail except for a flame. I don’t see anything for a mouth.”

“Different classes and subtypes have different ways of extracting the cum with the tail.” He held out a hand towards Madi. “May I?” He asks permission to display what he was talking about. Madi obliged and brought the dragon’s tail around in between the two of you. Uncle Joe was careful with her tail as he pulled back some scales on the tip. Madi shivered as touching those scales seemed to have been ticklish. “There.” Uncle Joe said.

At the tip of the tail, a small hole appeared where he shifted the scales. It was about the size of a small coffee straw. It was amazing to see this sort of biology on a succubus.

“Madi just needs to press down slightly on a penis head and the scales move away to reveal this. While pressing against the blowhole, the connection will act like a straw and the semen will shoot straight up the tube.”

“That is amazing.” You marvel at how Madi would suck cum through her tail. It never occurred that her tail could behave like that. “What about Melody? Is her tail like this?”

Uncle Joe lets go of Madi’s tail and lets her swing back to a comfortable position for her. “Very similar. Under all her fur is the flesh part that has a tip opening like Madi’s tail. Betsy has one in the tuff of her tail.” Uncle Joe pointed to his niece and Amanda who were doing something else now.

“Where is Melody by the way? I haven’t seen her here.” You note the lack of an annoying fox girl in the catacomb.

“She is grounded for the day. Her little accidental excursion had me worried. She is in her room with no tv, internet, or video games. I want her to think about her actions and how she could have endangered herself. I am glad that there were no Mayflowers around.” Uncle Joe sounded very much like a father in his tone. He did care for his granddaughter even though she was like a prisoner. You and Sarah would definitely need to talk about that with him, at a later time. You were reminded that he didn’t like Mayflowers and that you were related to them by blood.

“You should have seen how proud he was after he sent her to her room. He thought that his little girl was growing up with how she handled herself in the outside world.” Mia yells gleefully from the light switch. She seemed bored from no interactions but calling out her master’s joy seemed to make her happy.

“Mia.” Uncle Joe did an embarrassing whine to his maid. He seemed flustered at Mia calling out his emotions of being proud of his granddaughter after grounding her. It was an adorable scene.

“You were indeed proud. As any grandfather would be of their granddaughter's growth. It is nothing to be ashamed about. I think it is admirable.” Amy adds. Her tone was formal. It made Uncle Joe become even more embarrassed from the praise coming from her. It should be expected to come from her whenever there was an opportunity to praise Uncle Joe. Amy seemed to have a high level of awe and respect for the master of the house.

“Now, now girls. You can stop teasing the old man. We have a ceremony to perform.” Betsy waltzes right up behind you. She had put her nurse’s shirt back on. It didn’t stop her humongous tits from bouncing, causing the nipples to darken from a little bit of milk leaking out. Amanda was beside her, stripped naked.

“Betsy is correct.” Uncle Joe coughs to regain composure. He was glad for Betsy’s interruption to remain on course. “Everyone to their places.”

“Yes sir, Master Joseph.” Amy said with a bow. She moved to the center of the pentagram with a knife.

“I guess I need to get ready as well.” Madi remarks. She arched backwards a little bit in a stretch with arms out.

Immediately, her body began to swell and become bigger. You realized that Madi was needing to become her true self for the ritual, which meant her true size. You remember in the empty class that Madi was 8 feet when you last saw her. You expected her to be a little bit taller than that because she ate the souls of the drunk hooligans that tried to rape them. When she was done growing, you were shocked at how tall she was.

“When did you get so big?” You ask. Madi was 9'6". That was about a foot taller than you expected. You were thinking in the eight foot range but she was clearly in the nine foot range. You knew that Madi would grow either from cum or souls. Which was it? Did she jack off a lot of people or did she take souls?”

“I.. uuhhh… hmmm.” Madi was struggling for words. The tall strong draconic succubus was at loss for words from your questions. She had turned to pale, pale blue as it combined fear and worry to show that she was ashamed. If you had to guess, it probably was because of her fear of telling you of something she did. Did she take some souls that weren’t criminal? Her hesitancy to give you an answer was leading you to that worst case scenario.

“We gave her a supplement of souls. Mia and Amy had collected some and gave them to her. Succubus will give souls they have collected to show good favor and help other succubus.” Uncle Joe cuts in. He had been watching this short exchange and came to Madi’s aid. “Since we are checking to see if Madi is a queen, we needed to provide her with some solid, extra strength.”

“Hmmm… oh yes!” Madi woke up from her stalling to agree with Uncle Joe. her pale blue started to become darker as fear from her went away but was still sad and worried about something. “The maids gave me some souls they collected before you arrived to make sure I was strong.”

“We ne-” Mia started to talk but was interrupted by her sister.

“We collected some souls tonight from our extra business. It was a good haul so we were glad to share some with Madi for the ritual.” Amy was rushed and forced in her statement but she remained professional. You were a little confused by Uncle Joe jumping in for an excuse for Madi followed by Amy’s excuse as well. It was very odd. You were not the only one. Betsy had a perplexed look at her face as she was looking at Madi, then Uncle Joe, and finally Amy before doing the circle again. She was trying to make sense of it as well.

Amy, seeing your confusion, spoke up again. “Mia and I have a side business that we run for Master Joseph. I am sure that you have heard of it. Argent Night. It is the karaoke cafe in town. As business partners in it, we go there if we want to get a snack or something. It also serves the purpose of providing meetings offsite.”

“You own Argent Night?” You ask Amy. A little dumbfounded at that news. You couldn’t stay on that topic though. You were talking about Madi being taller. You were going to revert the topic back there when Uncle Joe spoke before you could.

“They run Argent Night. I own it. If the maids own the karaoke cafe, their names would be on the deed and the Mayflowers would come hunting after them. I don’t want to give those bastards a reason to step over my threshold.”

“I see.” with that, you decided to remain quiet. Uncle Joe had been very adamant about his loathing for that organization over the past conversations. You thought it strange that Amy and Mia gave Madi some souls. They would treat those things probably as precious. You decided not to press on about inquiring where you thought Madi got the souls. Uncle Joe might think that you were a Mayflower and he wasn’t that far off with your divine blood. It would be better to ask Madi later. “That would cause a problem. I’m glad that you thought that far ahead.”

“An old man cannot be too careful.” He grins. It seems that you were able to make him believe that you trust his words completely. “But we better get on with the ritual.”

“Right.” You move over to the side of the pentagram and put some distance away like you had done before. The lights turn off by Mia flipping the switch. It was all dark except for the lit candles at the pentagram.

That is when you noticed Betsy’s face. It was the face of a mother that was concerned and confused. She was solely staring at Uncle Joe, whereas you added Madi and Amy to that roster. She seemed uneasy about the story that was given. Her opinion was not vocalized but visualized as she moved to be closer to Uncle Joe.

“Are you two ready to begin?” Uncle Joe asks Amanda and Madi who were in the middle with Amy. They agreed and Uncle Joe pulled out a tome. The hairs on the back of your neck rose as he opened it.

The tome was very familiar to the family tome of the Silvermoons. Instead of the unknown leather and the red rubies, this tome was sleek, metallic, and shiny. The cover and spine was made out of black steel. It seemed very sturdy. You looked closer and the front had a design. It was like an engraving, etched into the steel, a sword was seen. The indentures of the sword sketch was emerald green to contrast the black steel. This color seemed to leak out from the pummel where an emerald was placed. It was a sight to behold.

“Good! Madison light the middle candle with your flame.” Uncle Joe commanded. There was one unlit candle in the pentagram. Madi, who had turned back to red, had the tip of her tail burst into flame like a Charmander’s tail. She brought the red flame around and ignited the candle with her red flame. The fire burned red like her mood while the rest of the candles had the orangish white color like a normal flame.

“Excellent, Amy give Madi the knife and instruct her how to cut.” Uncle Joe orders his maid. Betsy was still standing next to Uncle Joe.

Amy hands Madi the knife. The knife was pretty big. It allowed Twigs to get a grip at the hilt. Amy then used her hands as a demonstration. One hand was the knife and the other the target. She showed that Madi needed to find a scale on her finger tip so that she could get the tip of the blade underneath. Her draconic hands would make it hard to cut.

“Sorry that you have to poke yourself several times.” Amy apologizes for the method of getting her blood to come out. “We did not prepare for you to be a queen so we didn’t procure a knife to pierce your scales.”

Madi nods as she approves Amy’s excuse. “It’s okay. It’s actually a bit reassuring that my scales can potentially stop a knife attack. It would be awesome to surprise someone who is attacking me with a knife to only armor up my hand and catch the blade.” Madi laughs at the scenario of making her hand draconic and catching a knife. It would be an action movie scene.

“It would be problematic if you want to create more subjects.” Uncle Joe notes. He had his finger on a page in the book. “Having to jab yourself multiple times will not be good.” He was more concerned with practical succubus queen stuff instead of something that could happen in everyday life.

“That is true.”

Uncle Joe looks over to Betsy, who is standing right next to him. “Do you think that you could procure one of those diamond tip medical scalpels? Those would cut past the scales if Madi wants to make more subjects.” Uncle Joe asked his niece about getting the tool to make this ceremony cleaner.

Betsy didn’t change her face at all. She was giving her Uncle a questionable look. The look of one who is wary of him. “I can see what I can do but I make no promises.”

“That sounds reasonable.” Uncle Joe seems concerned about Betsy's cautious behavior. He returns his gaze to Madi. “I will look into getting one of those fancy japanese knives just in case. We will want to have a backup plan.” He stole a quick glance back at his crossed niece. This made you think more about Uncle Joe’s excuse about the maids giving Madi a soul or two. Was he trying to hide something?

“No worries. Just make sure we have one for next time.” Madi follows Amy's instructions and pokes her finger. There was a small burst of blood when Madi jabbed underneath a scale but the blood flow would quickly die after that to a small trickle. The knife was covered in blood by having to use this method under multiple scales. When the poking was done and enough blood was flowing, Madi handed the bloody knife back to Amy, who proceeded to leave the pentagram, placing the knife in the chest again, carefully.

“Alright, Amanda.” Uncle Joe calls out to her. “This part is critical. You must keep your thoughts and mind focused on becoming a succubus. Do not become distracted. You will not break your seal if you think of anything else.”

“Gotcha. Think nothing else but getting those wings.” Amanda shakes her body to loosen herself up. You saw her steel herself for this momentous task.

Madi offers her bloody finger to Amanda at her head level. Amanda happily accepts the scaled hand and brings the finger to her face. The dark scaled finger dripped some blood on the pentagram. The pentagram begins to glow slightly when the blood hits. Uncle Joe began to chant as the ritual started. Amanda opens her mouth wide and bites down on Madi’s finger. Immediately, she sucks on the dragoness succubus finger for the transforming blood.

Your hands are over your crotch for the next fifteen minutes as two naked women stood before you. You have seen it twice already, the transforming ritual. It is still as sensual as when you first watched it. Uncle Joe continues his chanting from the book. He halts it when a green light emerges from Amanda’s forehead. It was a very intricate design which you presumed was the seal placed on the Spiritson family. A smoldering small red flame starts to burn the seal as Madi’s queenly power removes it from Amanda until it is all gone. As the flame burns the seal, Madi’s height decreases slightly.

“I, Madison Scorchenwood, accept Amanda Spiritsong into my brood as my servant. Do you accept my blood as your covenant to me?” Madi had the same commanding voice that Sarah had when she did the ceremony with Madi and Betsy. It had power. With Madi calling her “Spiritsong,” you presumed that was the true name of the family.

“I accept Madison Scorchenwood’s offer to become her servant.” Amanda stops sucking the finger and responds.

“Grand choice, your title shall be called, ‘Bladesong!”

With the covenant sealed, Amanda began her transformation. The first thing you notice was the horns growing out of her head. The horns come out of the forehead instead of the side. They are black and ridged like her older sister’s horns. Big black, glossy wings pop out wide from her lower back, near the waist, instead of the shoulder blades. The wings are very similar to the main heroine of an anime that Chad watches, High School DxD you believe. The whip-like tail slithers out of the top of the ass and has a single sided blade instead of an arrow. Having seen this before on her sister Whitney, Amanda is a Blade class succubus from what you learned earlier with Andrea. With you knowing what class Amanda is, you pay attention to her other physical aspects. The freckles on her skin fade slightly as her skin tones. The muscles begin to bulge underneath her skin as they harden and stiffen to show that she will be physically strong. The muscles are sleek and contained, unlike Betsy’s when she flexes shows the mass of muscles, giving Amanda an athletic powerhouse build that olympic athletes would love. Her C-cup breasts swell alongside the muscles into firm, yet still plump, EE-cup. The red hair cascades down her back like a waterfall. It is extremely long and many people would say she looked like a ginger Rapunzel. With all these physical growths, her height has grown that she stands a staggering height of 6’10”.

“This is fucking amazing!” Amanda purrs from the transformation. She cups her breasts in both hands and parts the cleavage. From a glisten, you see an emerald oval shape gem emerge from within her body. Once it is fully formed, Amanda lets go over her breasts and the gem rests in her cleavage, where the canyon begins.

“Aah!” Amanda sighs a very pleasant sigh. Amanda begins to look over her new sexy body as everyone is impressed with her as well. Mia switches the lights back on as you come closer to the girls.

“The ritual was a success. Your seal is broken and you are a succubus. That is the Blade class. An uncommon and strong class.” Uncle Joe is beaming with excitement as he wiggles his arms. Betsy gives a grin and nods in approval while having her arms crossed. Uncle Joe does a little dance as he talks to Madi. “And you, girl, are indeed, a queen succubus.”

“I did it… I actually did it.” Madi holds the hand that Amanda sucked on in awe. Madi looks very pleased that she was able to accomplish the ritual. You knew that it was because she felt special, unique, which she struggled with before the whole succubus thing.

“I look so strong and awesome!” Amanda animatedly inspects herself. She was flexing and moving her hands over her new body and demonic features. She paused for a second once she moved her fingers through her extremely long hair. “This could get in the way BUT I LOVE IT!!” Amanda tosses her hair around like a kid splashing in water for fun. She then turns to Mia who flew down. “Could you get me a hair tie from my bag?”

“Of course.” Mia happily went over to Amanda’s bag. Amy was picking up the candles and placing them in the chest before leaving, carrying the chest with her. Amanda was feeling the tip of her tail and rubbing a hand over her six pack when Mia returned with the hair tie. “Here you go!”

“Thanks.” Amanda grabs the hair tie and starts to mess with her hair to make it functional.

“How does it feel? Since I can't become one, I want to know your thoughts.” You ask Amanda, who now topples over you. Madi was reducing her size to a more manageable size of 7’6”. She wanted to show that she was a queen as she was purple then yellow for joy for her friend.

“It feels invigorating!” Amanda chirped as she continued to work on her hair. “I feel like I can do so much more being a succubus. I felt pretty capable being a cheerleader but that pales in comparison. I feel like I am a Jedi connecting with the force. There is a power stirring inside me.” Amanda finishes with the hair. She had made a ponytail for the lushes amount of red hair. The long hair fell down back all the way down to her thighs.

“That would be the demonic energy you are tapping into. Very potent and versatile. It is the core strength of a demon. Your line carries a strong succubus bloodline so you had some demonic energy in you already.” Uncle Joe informs her. Betsy was right behind him.

“What happens if you didn’t have succubus blood before?” Amanda starts flapping her wings a little to get a sense for them.

“Depends, a common class will be their class right away after they go through the ritual. An uncommon or rare class would become an imp to start since they wouldn’t have the energy necessary from the queen to unleash the true form.”

“I was an imp when I became a succubus. I had a little tail.” Madi told Amanda. She waved her cumbersome tail to show that it wasn’t always like that.

“That must have been adorable.” Amanda put her hands over her cheeks as she imagined it. “How did you get out of the imp state?”

“I ate Mr. Davis’s disgusting cum, then I consumed his soul.” Madi states the simple explanation of what happened.

“That guy fucking deserved it.” Amanda approves. “Total scumbag.”

“Consuming some sexual energy and a soul would take a succubus out of imp state into their true form. We don’t have time to discuss in detail since we need to inform you about your class.” Uncle Joe switches topics. It was strange that he wouldn’t want to delve into that knowledge. He was very keen on making sure everyone knew as much as possible about succubus. It seemed like there was something he didn’t want the group to know.

“I’m the Blade class, right? The cool weapon specialist!” Amanda rubs her hands excitedly. She seemed to know this.

“Indeed, you are the weapon specialist of the succubus.” Uncle Joe grins. He was happy she knew. “The basis for that reasoning is the soulblade that they carry. It is a very powerful weapon. It carries an antimagic property that makes it effective at fighting other demons and putting up a decent fight against a Mayflower. The core to this soulblade is the soul gem located on the Blade’s body. Do you know where your soul gem is?” Uncle Joe asks the new succubus.

Amanda reaches up and taps the green gem on the top of her cleavage. “Right here.”

“That is correct.”

“How is that her soulblade? Wouldn’t it need to be an actual blade or weapon?” You ask curiously. Your knowledge of succubus has increased over time but there were a few things that you were missing.

Uncle Joe symbolized that things were about to get interesting by holding up a finger to say that you should watch. “The soul gem is the conduit and core of a blade's power. It seems harmless where it is at but watch and see it’s true might.” Uncle Joe motions to Amanda. “Would you please?”

“I would love to!” Amanda replies enthusiastically. She took a step back into the pentagram to create space. Lifting her hand up to her chest, above the gem, she forms her hand into a grip that would be holding a sword. She pulls outward in a fluid motion. Instantly, green light flashed from her chest like opening a chest in legend of Zelda. A large metal object was pulled from her chest. She twirls the metal object around in a circle before letting the majority of it rest on her shoulder and back.

“Ta-da!” Amanda posed a signature pose right there. Once you saw what she pulled out, you recognized what she did.

She pulled out a sword from her chest. Not just any sword, it was the Buster sword that Cloud Strife uses. The blade was exactly like except the dark section is darker and the lighter area is green. A new design to it is the green gem at the hilt. It was impressive. Amanda’s twirling and pose to perfectly mimic the character showed that she loved the game.
Girl in a jacket

“Ohh. Now I see!” You say in awe. Madi claps in delight for Amanda. “That is a pretty cool ability.”

“I know. I saw Whitney with the class and was jealous. I hoped that I would be Blade succubus as well.” Amanda twirls the blade around like Cloud and jabs it into the ground. “They are some of the coolest succubus.”

“Your chances were high since you carry an esteemed bloodline of Blades. It is uncommon for a succubus to veer from their bloodline, but it happens.” Uncle Joe states.

“What about Sarah? And Betsy? They are in the same family with different classes.” You note how daughter and mother were different. “Which class does your family tend to go with?”

Uncle Joe glanced over to Betsy, who was hovering close to him. It was obvious that she had some business with her uncle. “It would be hard to say. Silvia, the head of the Silvermoon line, didn’t have her blood active. Her bloodline was silent. We have no idea what the family’s tendencies are for classes.”

“Makes sense.” You knew that Silvia was the daughter of Criella with no demonic attributes, which helped her survive the purge.

“I know that I am interrupting.” Amy returns from her task. The maid was looking at Amanda, her sword specifically. “But could you refrain from putting holes in the ground?”

“Oh sorry.” a metal sound grinding against stone was made as Amanda pulled her sword out of the ground. She then made sure to rest the blade on the tip instead of piercing the ground.

“Thank you very much.” Amy bows gratefully. “But I hate to be the spoil sport, I believe that we should go over some basic training for Master Amanda.” Amy changed the topic. “We failed to give that to her older sister before she rushed out. We heard that it caused a scene.” You recalled Whitney at Mrs. Willow’s office in shattered clothes. They forgot to teach her the clothing manipulation magic.

“Ah yes. We don’t want Amanda bursting out her clothes every time she turns into a succubus. She would cause eyes to turn for sure.” You agreed with Amy.

“I’m glad that you are in agreement, Master Dweeb.” Amy gave a nod and a slight smile to you. It was odd but pleasant on her. “We need you for the training as well.”

“Me?” You were a little befuddled by this. “What good am I with the clothing spell? I can’t do magic.” it wasn’t entirely true. You had no idea what your divine blood could do.

“You are needed for the dreamwalking practice. Amanda will need to learn how to behave and properly balance the mind for that. We don’t want to repeat what Melody did.” Amy had you recall Melody’s dreamwalking mistake. You remember the pain as she let herself go wild with her power in there.

“Go point. I can definitely help with that.”

“Madi, could you charm him to make sure the range is good for tonight?” Amy asks Madi to prep you for tonight.

“I can but I will cut it off in the morning. I don’t want Sarah mad at me thinking I’m trying to steal him.” Madi turned red as she was neutral with Amy. when she turned to you, her scales went orange as she giggled about charming you. “Are you ready, Dweeb?”

“If it is to help Amanda learn, sure” You grant Madi permission.

The neck hairs on the back of your head rise up as you feel the demonic energy. Madi’s eyes glow red and the pupils become a slit like a dragon’s eye. The charm pauses a moment on a barrier before it disappears by you allowing the charm in. Your body had responded with a defense to the charm. The divine blood inside you was ready to resist a charm as if it was natural.

“He is charmed.” Madi winks at you before looking back to Amy, notifying them of your status condition she gave you. Madi was still orange as she chuckled at her little charm on you. Her tail was wagging with the flame alit.

“Thank you.” Amy bows to Madi. The maid turns to her sister. “Could you guide Master Dweeb to his bed?”

“Wait, I thought I was going to be here for the training as well?” Mia walks up next to you. You were confused again by the plan. “Why do I have to go to bed?” You complained like a little kid.

“You would get stimulated as we practice. You won’t be able to sleep. Best have you go to bed now so you are prepared for dreamwalking.” Amy said firmly. You knew that Amy wasn’t budging.

“Fine, but next training session I have to be a part of it.” You accept Amy’s demand and make a counteroffer.

“Sounds reasonable.” Amy agrees with your terms.

“Come on Master Dweeb. I will take you in your bed.” Mia chimes in. Her voice was chirpy with excitement but she maintained her professional composure. She let out a large yelp as Amy jabbed her side to break that act. “What was that for!?”

“Don’t think I missed that. Your seductive jokes are not humorous to guests or Uncle Joe.” Amy scolds her sister. You didn’t know she made a joke.

“Uncle Joe is busy.” Mia whines, holding her side.

You looked to your side to see Uncle Joe was missing, so was Betsy. You do a quick scan of the room to see Uncle Joe and Betsy in a corner, discussing quietly. Betsy seemed to be leading the discussion as they stood away from the group around you. It was impossible to hear what they were saying.

“There are reports. Plus, what would happen if Sarah heard you make that joke?” Amy didn’t like Mia’s rationalization.

Mia shiveres at that thought. “Very good point. Won't do it to Master Dweeb.” Mia made a mental note of that. She then motions for you to follow. “Follow me, time to take you to your bed.”

You realized now that Mia said “in” instead of “to.” Mia was teasing sexual intercourse. Amy had caught that instantly.

“Will do.” You started to follow Mia but you stopped as you recalled your girlfriend with Amy’s words. “What about Sarah? She will try to rendezvous with me in my dreams. She could help with the dreamwalking.”

Amy pauses for a second as she ponders your words. “Master Dweeb has a point we need to inform Sarah about Madi taking you for a spin. Could you call her?” Amy asks as she seems to refer to you like a car.

“She is in bed at the moment. I don’t want to wake her up.”

“What about if we go to Nick’s dream instead?” Madi put up a different suggestion for the person to dreamwalk with. She turned pink as she thought about going into Nick’s dream.

“It is a good idea but I want Master Dweeb along as he has experience with dreamwalkers so he would tell you if you are pushing it.” Amy responds. She was rubbing her chin. She put her hand down when she came up with a solution. “Master Dweeb will just have to tell her when she stops by. If the three of you show up in Master Dweeb’s dream first and then go to Nick’s without Sarah everything will be fine. It won’t overload their minds.”

“Overload my mind!?” You were rattled with fear when Amy said that. This dreamwalking business was getting more dangerous every time.

“That only happens when there are too many succubus in a dream. Three guests is the natural limit of the mind but there are ways to increase it. There is another way and that is changing things too much and rapidly in a dream.” Amy looks up through the ceiling as she speaks the last part. You knew those eyes were aimed at Melody and her dreamwalking with you last night.

“I prefer not overloading my mind. I like it.” You put a hand over your chest to signify your preferred preference. “It has seen wonderful things and is quite intelligent.”

“That is to be seen.” Madi snorts as she turns orange from burning you with her words.

“Hey!”

“Come come now, we don’t have all night.” Amy claps her hands to refocus the group.

You left with Mia while the girls remained with Amy. She was going to teach Amanda the essential to hiding her succubus form. You were guided up through the basement with Mia, back into the mansion, and finally, a fancy room. You found a set of PJ’s and went to bed as the girls downstairs practiced their succubus stuff. You let your mind wander off into the abyss of slumber.

“Hello, Dweeb.” A most sweet and lovely voice pulled you out of the darkness into a wonderful lit room.

You found yourself in a high end restaurant, full of classical piano music and waiters. The clean fanciful tables and silverware, fanciful artistic wall and carpets, and dim candles and lights setting the mood. This was a romantic date setting.

“Did it go well?” Sarah twirls a champagne glass with liquid opposite of you. Her platinum hair was done spectacularly and she was in a red silk dress that left a huge window for her huge pale chest.

“It did.” You straighten the tie of the suit you popped in with. “Amanda became a Blade succubus and Twigs is a queen succubus.”

“Awesome.” Sarah smiles delightfully with a beautiful smile as a violin entered alongside the piano. “I’m so happy that she is. I want my friends to do well. Amanda becoming a friend and succubus is just icing on the cake of this wondrous day.” She took a sip of her champagne glass.

“I am too. Madi was really happy. Don’t you not like the taste of alcohol?” You said as you grabbed the one in front of you.

“It is sparkling juice.” She raises the glass, indicating what she made it be. “I will try lighter stuff at another time. The stuff I tried was the worst part of the day”

“Wouldn’t the tail coming out be the worst part?”

“I got to have a night flight with you because of it. I wouldn’t count that bad.” Sarah took another sip.

“Seeing the brighter side of things. I like it.” You grin. It was a wonderful thing to experience. You had to do it more often. While you were enjoying the conversation, you had to deliver a quick message. “I don’t want to forget. Twigs and Amanda are coming by later for dreamwalking training. We are going to get Nick involved as well.”

“I better enjoy this time with you while I can before it gets crowded.” Sarah licks her luscious lips seductively. Sarah’s ivory gold horns appeared alongside the tail and wings. Her red eyes sparkled as they stared deep at your body. You were going to have some precious and delightful time with your demon girlfriend before the others arrived.
Chapter End Notes:
This is the conclusion of Big Blonde School Beauty Royale arc.

We will start a new arc next chapter. It will contain a crossover.

The art is by Manob0028