- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The Crossover is here
“Yes, we are still doing DnD. we are going to do it at the mansion.” You answer. That was the plan for the afternoon.

“But we first need to talk about you keeping Madi’s charm.” Amanda adds. She would want to hear about her childhood friend’s potential love interest. “Has the bard found the woman he is going to sing about in his love songs?”

Nick blushes as Amanda calls him out. Sarah and Amanda lean forward to not miss any juicy detail. You nod as you were already surmising Caveman’s feelings. You and Chad made eye contact and agreed. Caspian’s interest was piqued but not to the levels as the girls.

“Well, she is strong willed, kind to friends, and fiery-” Nick starts to rattle off a little bit of why he likes Madi. He stops when he realizes what he is doing. “Hey, we don’t need to talk about this right now. We have DnD.” Nick raises his hands as he backs away from the previous conversations. “Forget whatever you just heard.”

“Caveman, you are talking to girls about love and such. Do you think they will forget?” You call out Nick’s request. They were not going to forget.

“Shit.” He knew it too. The girls giggle at his mistake. “Is Twigs here?” He wonders about his love interest potentially eavesdropping on this conversation.

Like clockwork, a stretched limo pulls into the stripmall’s parking lot and goes straight towards the bakery. It stops at the curb of the store. The door opens and the theme for Cynthia Champion's encounter, the one where you are walking up, in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl catches all of your ears. Out steps, the most surprising of all, Madi, in her usual black color for clothing, except a little bit more provocative. She was wearing shiny leather pants and a crop top that left her fabulous abs exposed. She had a black blazer with her favorite pokemon, Charizard, embroidered on the back. It fits well with her red bang for a color scheme.

“She took my fashion advice for that blazer. She is looking hot.” Amanda notes her clothes. She was smiling in approval.

“Uh huh.” Nick was letting himself drool at how sexy Madi looks.

“When did Madi become rich?” Caspian asks, stunned by her method of transport.

The answer to Caspian’s question came after Madi. A woman a little older than the group steps out of the limousine. She is wearing some green converse socks that climb up long, elegant legs. A glimpse of her thighs peeks underneath a green sleeveless dress that tastefully flaunts her curves, including a bust that rivals the former school queen, Vicky. Her pale, toned arms hint at grace to spare. Sparkling brown hair cascades down her back to her knees. Her attractive face bearing bright green eyes and a playful smile.

“Holy Shit!” Nick exclaims loudly. He brushes the drool from his lips. “That’s Megan Allerson!”

“Wait, Allersons?” Sarah looks over to Caveman. She was the one to speak up while the rest of you were shocked by this revelation. “You mean that rich family that is moving to town to build their factory? The one you mentioned at the party?”

“That’s the one. What is Twigs doing with her?” Nick couldn’t believe that Madi was with the richest girl in town. They were acting like they had been friends for ages with laughing and smiling.

The whole bakery's attention was on the arrival of the celebrity. They were trying to steal glimpses of her as the opposing business to the long standing Crowler Industries was making an appearance in public in this little bakery. You could see Chad and Mrs. Smithery getting nervous.

“Keep it together, keep it together.” Mrs. Smithy mutters. She was fanning herself to keep cool.

“You got this, Kara.” Her husband calls out from the back

The bell rings as the door opens to let the guests in. The air becomes still once her presence enters.

“You have to try the muffins. They are absolutely worth dying for.” Madi says to Megan as they walk up to the counter. You see that Megan is about a foot taller than Madi, making her 6’4”. The only other taller person here was Sarah. “The danish are hellish good too.” Madi shows her those pastries.

“Good thing I have fairies to spare. I want to try more than one of those muffins.” Megan answers as she leaned over to look at the muffins. She seems very focused as she tries to find one she likes. “I will take one of every muffin.”

“Are you sure? That is a lot of muffins.” Mrs. Smithy asks, nervous about challenging the rich person buying.

“I can’t decide on which one I want. They all look so good. I will just try all of them. I have plenty of space in my bag to hold them. It can hold practically the same amount as Link’s bag.” Megan put her hands behind her back as she sways with excitement to try every muffin.

“Alrighty then, I suggest you find a way to warm them up later. They are really the best warm.” Kara started to put the order into the register. Chad starts to bag the muffins.

“Oh, I will.” Megan starts to pay for the muffins.

Madi sees the group as she watches Megan make her order. She waves to the table. “Hey, my friends are already here.”

“Are these the friends that you were meeting up with?” Megan turns to look at your table.

Your eyes make contact with Megan’s green eyes. You feel the hairs on the back of your neck rise and a tingling sensation that transforms into a warmth wash over your body. It is similar to when you feel a demoness uses their powers but this is different. The power seems to be of a contrasting nature, as if it is a power that is akin to demonic energy, but opposite. Megan seems more than a typical rich girl.

Megan seems to tilt her head as there was a recognition of interchange between the two of you. She disguises it well in that second as Madi confirms the question.

“They are the ones. My best friends.” Madi’s bang went purple as she led Megan over to your table.

“It is so nice to meet you. Madi told me a little bit about you all and from there, I really wanted to meet you.” Megan gave a wonderful smile as she bows slightly with her pleasant greeting.

“It is nice to meet you as well. I must say, I love the earrings.” Sarah was the first to speak. You were all still stunned by Madi bringing such a noteworthy person here. Sarah reached out her hand to shake Megan’s. She didn’t have her usual shyness. It must be because Madi brought her here. “I’m Sarah.”

“Thank you. I love them a lot.” Megan shook Sarah’s hand while twirling an earring. They were swords, Master Swords from the Legend of Zelda. She must be a gamer to wear jewelry like that. “How do you spell your name by chance? I have a friend named Sara and she is a blonde too, not platinum blonde though.”

“S-A-R-A-H” Sarah answers. “Does she spell it the same way?”

“She has no ‘h’ in her name. I thought it was that way by how you said it. I wanted to make sure so I don’t mix the two of you up, like Mario and Luigi.”

“You could add to the difference that I am very tall.” Sarah straightens herself in her chair to emphasize her large physique at 7’.

“She is pretty tall as well, maybe bigger.”

“It seems like I have competition. I just have to prove that Sarah is better with an ‘H.” Sarah’s eyes burn with competition . She seems determined to make sure she is different from Megan’s friend with a similar name. She probably doesn’t want any competition with someone who could be similar to her but there was no worry there. You chose Sarah.

“Just be careful, you might not like what sort of competition she would ask for.” Megan smiles as she puts a hand on her hip. She seems interested in a little competition between the two of them.

“Excuse me,” Nick coughs a little. He puffs up his chest, to try to look impressive, as he puts a hand out to greet Megan. “My name is Nick, known as Caveman, it is a pleasure to meet such a fine lady.” Nick had his usual flamboyant greeting but it seemed a little tame from usual. His gesture didn’t sit well with Madi as her bang went to an envious green

"No offense, Nick, but I've no interest in being your 1-Up girl." Megan answers. Madi bang chilled down to an orange before returning to her usual red.

Nick took the rejection very well. He didn’t look disheartened and behaved like his normal self. “I wasn’t trying to flirt. I thought that was how rich people talk. I guess I was mistaken.” Nick claps his hands together before pointing to the group. “Anyway, these are the homies that Twigs probably talked to you about. Dweeb, Sarah, who you met, Caspian, Amanda,” Nick points towards Chad who was carrying Megan’s order, “and Baker.”

“Are your names really ‘Dweeb’ and ‘Baker?’ They are so unusual.” Megan was intrigued by your nicknames. She points to the table to put the boxes down there. She didn’t want Chad to hold her boxes for a long time.

“Those are just nicknames. I am Dwayne and that is Chad.” You answer Megan’s question. You kept a little caution in the air with your sixth sense going off because of her. You were still going to be hospitable. She could be friendly. Most people you have met with the tingle have been nice. “And that is Twigs.” You point to Madi. “The group picks it out based on traits, hobbies and personalities.”

“Codenames, I like it.” Megan turns excitedly to Madi. “How did you get that nickname? Did you keep using Charizard’s fire blast on a Sudowoodo?”

“I know that Sudowoodo is a rock type. I use solarbeam for that.” Madi shook her head. “I got the nickname because before my hormones finally kicked in, I was pretty skinny.” Madi moves a little bit to express her more curvy body. She was no longer a stick like she used to be.

“You’re definitely not a twig anymore, closer to Whispy Woods. You better have someone close by to keep you watered, for trees can be thirsty. Don’t need you blowing away innocent people.” Megan approves of the new, sexy Madi. She expressed it oddly though, not the video game references to her appearance, but by having a hidden meaning behind it.

“You’ve referenced Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, and just now Kirby. Are you a gamer?” Nick didn’t seem to have the same wavelength as you with what she was saying. He picks up the video game references with a showy wave of his hand.

“Big time.” Megan pumps herself up. “I’m an adamant user of anything that demands a controller. I spend so much of my time on gaming that my home is the gaming chair. That’s why I picked up this hot girl while she was walking down the street. I just had to be friends with someone who would put an awesome Charizard on their jacket.” Megan’s eyes sparkle as she hugs Madi. The two seem like the total opposite squeezing together. Megan brings liveliness with her green attire while Madi dampens it with her black emo fashion.

“Which proceeded to have my ass whooped in a pokemon battle.” Madi points out what happened when she tagged along with Megan. Madi’s bang stays red to show she has no hard feelings for Megan. She had enjoyed the battle and the time together. “I would have beaten you if we had mega evolutions. My Charizard would have taken your Rayquaza out with outrage.” Madi mentions a detail about the battle.

“Your shiny Charizard is awesome. It won’t compare to my green dragon if it mega evolved. My dragon is crazy strong when mega.” Megan tilts her head to emphasize that she would get it too. The current games only had Dynamax.

“Shit.” Madi realizes it would have been the same outcome. Megan’s pokemon outclassed hers. “I will just have to catch a Rhyperior or something.”

“Since you are a gamer, do you play WoW or Warhammer?” Caspian asks. He was beet red as he asked her if she played the games he liked to play. He had been a target of scorn for the things he liked because of Vicky so it was tense for him to bring up nerdy stuff even to a gamer girl.

“Love those games. I’m a human death knight in WoW. I grabbed the Apocalypse artifact when the Legion expansion came out. Warhammer is amazing. Which Faction do you like to play?” Megan praises the games. Caspian’s face drains to become normal again. He is in a safe place. He might be a little too impressed with her. Hints of blood trickling out of one of his nostrils start to show.

Amanda caught onto this. She moved closer to Caspian with a flustered face. She was not going to let this new person steal what she has been desiring. She finally had the opportunity to have it, she wasn’t going to lose it.

“I play the High Elves: the Eataines but I use the Wood Elves as well.” Caspian was elated.

“So why is the richest girl in town driving through town? It seems kind of odd.” Amanda defensively interrupts, rotating her chair to be next Caspian. Caspian looks at her when she spoke to see her right next to him. Both nostrils start to slowly bleed again.

Megan releases Madi from her hug. She inclines her head and gives an “Oh” with her lips. She catches on to these lovebirds. “Are you okay?” She focuses on Caspian’s bloody nose instead of answering Amanda’s question.

“It’s fine. This happens from time to time. There is no need to worry. It will stop soon.” Caspian waves off her inquiry. Amanda pulls the napkin dispenser over so he can stop the bleeding.

After Caspian said that, you feel the tingling sensation return. The same one when you first locked eyes with Megan. Something was going on. There seemed to be a flow of power coming from Megan. It resonated with your own power. No one changes their behavior as this transpires, only you perceive it. Shifting in your chair, you prepare to defend your friends if necessary.

“See, it stopped.” Caspian pulls the napkin away to show the nosebleed was gone. “It ran its course quicker than Flash racing Superman.”

Megan steals a glance over to you. She knows you noticed. She dips her head slightly to indicate that she was helping, not harming. Sarah perceives your change in posture. She’s curious about what you are doing. You will have to ask Megan at some point who she is really.

“I’m glad to see that, we don’t want it coming out like Bowser’s fire breath.” Megan returns to the verbal conversation that was going on with her usual cheer. She then answers Amanda’s question. “I was driving through to see the town of my family’s new factory. I want to know the people that are in it. I also have a meeting with someone outside of town to inspect and see about remodeling an old mansion.”

“What sort of remodeling?” Nick scratches his chin as he jumps in. Madi stood behind him. Her bang was green as he appears to be in awe of the celebrity. Nick seems to notice this and changes his approach. “Sorry, I write a blog, a news blog would be closer. I wanted to know what sort of projects that the Allerson family was working on. Or could I get an interview at some point?” Madi went to her normal red again as she saw the aim of Nick.

“A good one at that I hear.” Megan faces Nick to answer his question. She bobs her head as she thinks about his request. “I don’t normally do interviews but since you are good friends with Madi, I might do it. You are a good friend of Madi’s, Right?” Megan smiles slyly with a glisten in her eye.

Madi and Nick quickly looked at each after Megan said that. Their eyes locked for a second and that was all that was needed. Quickly, they diverted their gaze from each other. Both were blushing from the moment of staring into each other's soul. Nick was rubbing the back of his head while staring at the ceiling and Madi’s fist was over her mouth while her bang was magenta. The two clearly had feelings for each other.

“I would say we are good friends. We have nicknames for each other but I don’t think we are that close. Aren’t we?” Nick returns his reddened gaze back to Madi.

“Th-that's right. We are good friends. We might p-push those boundaries but we are not a thing!” Madi nervously replies. She waves her hand to blow off the question. Her face is like a tomato with blood. The bang flashes between magenta and blue from the onset of shyness and heart pumping from being called out about love.

“Sure.” You nod with a sarcastically believing nod. Everyone sees that it is obvious that they like each other. Megan and Sarah both snicker at how cute they are acting.

“What about the renovation? Where is that happening?” Madi moves the subject to the previous topic. She doesn’t want to stay on this topic.

“Oh yes. I’m working on remodeling the Silvermoon manor.” Megan straightens herself up from being wooed by these two lovers.

“Hey, that’s my house.” Sarah perks up when she hears her family’s heirloom. “Well, my Uncle’s house but it’s still the family house.”

Megan’s eyes liven up upon hearing that. “What, no way! Talk about the luck of finding the princess in another castle. You are going to love it once I’m done with it.” Megan claps her hands together, shakes them in thrill.

“Thank you but I have no idea my Uncle is remodeling the mansion.” Sarah is grateful but confusion is on her face. “My Uncle can be very secretive and stingy on people coming over. You must have impressed him a lot if he would agree to let you inspect the place, let alone work on it. What sort of remodeling?”

“Just some modernization of the place while keeping the old aesthetics. He wants it to be functional in the twenty-first century with technology and such. He wants fiber internet for sure. We are also bringing a crew that would keep quiet and not mention anything.”

“That’s great. I need a TV to play games and such with my favorite Dweeb. Melody will also be happy to hear about the internet. She can get 4k streaming on her anime.” Sarah delights in the new stuff coming, mostly with being able to do stuff with you there.

“Is your cousin going to be there today?” Chad says as he walks up. He is no longer in his bakery smock. His shift was over. He had heard Melody’s name and his interest was piqued.

“She’s gonna be at the mansion. She doesn’t leave often.” Sarah leans back in her chair, accentuating her large cleavage. She hid the fact that Melody was similar to a prisoner there.

“Awesome! I will finally get to meet her. I bet she would look amazing in a shrine maiden outfit.” Chad rubs his hand in anticipation to meet Melody in person. The glimpse of one her illusions seems to have him enthralled. He stands in between Megan, who is about two inches taller than him, Nick, and Madi, with a fiery red and flashy pink bang. The last two were having a quiet verbal argument, probably about couple stuff. He tilts his head curiously to them, wondering what happened while he was gone.

“Don’t get your hopes up too high. Looks can be deceiving.” Sarah tries to warn Chad subtly that Melody uses illusions. She doesn’t look like the anime foxgirl he was imagining.

“That’s alright with me. The heart is what matters.” Chad finds the warning reasonable. He is one of the most level headed of the group.

“Who is this Melody? What’s she like? Is she cute?” Megan didn't want to be left out of the loop. Her head was dancing between Sarah and Chad.

Sarah leans forward, placing her breasts on the table. “My cousin, she’s from my Uncle’s bloodline. I would say she is pretty cute. Hmmm, a bit foxy and skittish.” Sarah rubs her chin as she ponders her cousin’s description. She tries to keep it vague and true.

“Ya Ha!” Chad says something from an anime he watches to get himself pumped to meet Melody. Megan looks up as she seems to be processing a different image from Sarah’s description. “I hope she joins us for DnD.”

“You play DnD?” Megan inquisitively asks.

“Yes.” You confirm. “We have a session planned at Sarah’s mansion. We were waiting for Madi to come here so we could go.” You motion to the arguing, still forming couple. The writing was on the wall now with them. It was ‘when it was going to happen’ was the question.

“That sounds like so much fun!” Megan got excited. She opens out her arms like she is offering something. “Hey, how about this? Since I’m going to the mansion, why don’t you all go with me in the limo? It will be like a mobile Mario party.”

“We already have a full party for the raid.” Amanda replies harshly. She pushed herself right up against Caspian, restarting the trickle of blood. You were seeing Amanda getting very possessive of her nerd. The new girl was her threat.

Megan raises her hands up, showing Amanda she means no harm. “I wasn’t trying to join the DnD party. I would be working with Sarah’s Uncle. I wouldn’t have time to join. I might ask next time. I think it would be fun to go up together.” Megan reveals her intention for asking. She wants some good time and friends to hangout with while she heads up to work.

Everyone there starts talking to each other about Megan’s proposal. They are eager to go in the limo, except Amanda. You would have enjoyed the ride but you have a few things hindering you from accepting that offer. “I think that sounds awesome and the group would have to decide that. I would have to sit out. Caveman brought my car here and I need to take it with me to the DnD party after I pick up a few things.” You reach out a hand and place it on Sarah’s hand. You were acting affectionate, which you would do anyway. You are signaling to her that you need to talk. “I am hoping to take my Princess with me.”

“I-” Sarah flips around to you. She was going to object to your proposal. She wants to fly or take the limo. Your eyes lock, immediately she knows what your intentions are, even though she doesn’t know exactly what it is you need to talk about. You wanted to tell her that something seems strange about Megan. “-I would love to ride with you.”

“So you’re her special Dweeb?” Megan gives a smirky smile at you. Her eyes flutter at the romance that the two of you have. She picked that knowledge up from the conversation or Madi told her.

“And she’s the Princess.” Madi nods while turning orange from burning red as she stops arguing with Nick. She picked up the nickname. “I like it. We have a crowned princess of the group.”

“Really?” Sarah whines adorably. She scrunches up her boobs between her elbows. “Are you all going to use that now?”

The group laughs and chuckles a bit with her plea. Her nickname was sold.

“It’s all good, Princess.” You rub her back to comfort her. “It’s better than Dweeb.”

“But I like Dweeb. Princess makes me sound like I’m frail or small.” Sarah pouts, crossing her arms.

“You’re anything but frail and small. You are strong and big.” You encourage her. She is strong and big, really strong and big. You knew her true form and her personality. “That nickname means how precious you are.”

“Aww, thank you.” Sarah beams with joy from your compliment. “You know how to cheer me up.”

Sarah bends her head towards you. She smells amazing as she closes in. Your dick starts to build a tent as your beautiful girlfriend plants a quick kiss on your cheek. It was only brief, but your skin and emotions remember it clearly like it was there for eons.

“I do truly mean it.” You blush from the little gift of love. She was absolutely amazing. “You are strong, big, and absolutely beautiful.” You add a third praise.

“Ahm.” Nick coughs, interrupting the moment. “Shouldn’t you be leaving first, we’ve decided to go with Megan. Y’all would be taking a detour to pick up Dweeb’s books. It would be bad if we got there first.”

Madi quickly slaps the back of his head. He winces from the pain. “You, big Caveman! Don’t you have an inch of romance blood in you.” Her bang turns fiery red for a second before going back to kindling red.

“Ow! I was stating what needed to be said. We would be here all afternoon if we left them like this.” Nick massages the back of his head. He treats it like it was a comically large bump as he exaggeratedly whines.

Madi rolls her eyes playfully. “I see why the girls aren’t flocking to you now.” Madi turns heel and starts heading to the door to leave.

“Hey. you don’t mean that, right?” Nick chases after Madi as the door rings with their departure.

This would have appeared to be a lover’s spat or a breakup but you saw Madi’s colored hair turn orange. She was leading Nick on.

“Will they be okay?” Caspian asks. He wipes some blood from his nose.

“She’s just teasing him. She has a harsher language if she was truly mad at him.” Amanda hands him another napkin, causing more blood to start leaking.

“Well, we better get going. We would probably have another mood killer if we tried.” You rise from your chair as Nick follows Madi as she goes behind the store to the alley.

“There’s no telling what would happen if we tried. Lightning might strike us in broad daylight.” Sarah stands up with you, displaying her huge size as she towers over everyone. “We will just have to do it in private.” She rolls her shoulders suggestively as she hints about trying for a more intimate moment later.

“I think that would be great. No interruptions.” You blush from Sarah’s proposal. You push the lustful thoughts down so you don’t have a blazing erection against your pants in public.

“I don’t think Zeus would be allowed to do that. I’ve heard that he’s going through marriage counsel.” Megan speaks about the reference to lightning. Also, it sounded like she might have some secret knowledge about the Greek gods. This Megan was strange.

“I hope he doesn’t. I don’t want some Greek god zapping me because he is jealous.” You and Sarah head to the door as a couple. Her arm slips into yours, pressing her soft boobs against that half. “I will tell you when we are heading to the manor.” You tell your friends as you leave

Once you and Sarah are outside, Sarah whispers seductively into your ear. “What is it that you want to talk with me in private about?”

“Not here. It will be in the car but I need to talk to Madi first.” You whisper back. The next part you didn’t whisper. “I have to talk to her about Mrs. Willows.”

“Oh, I see that is a good idea.” Sarah agrees with informing Madi about Andrea showing up before her. You walk around the bakery’s corner on the strip mall to go to the alley. As you come around, your typical sixth sense flares up.

“Hggnhh Hggnhhh!” The grunts of a man in extreme pleasure can be heard behind a dumpster with a wagging dragon's tail. They were quiet groans to keep it down but if you went into the alley, you could hear a man being pleasured.

“Heh. She led him outside so they could do this in seclusion. I like it.” Sarah licks her lips at the scene that was hiding behind the dumpster. Her nipples press against her shirt with arousal as you two rounded the corner.

“HHHHAAAAA!” Nick groans in a large gasp as he suffocates in the pleasure of Madi’s pleasurable work. Madi’s tail stiffens upward with the color magenta. The fire on the tip flares in brilliant magenta.

“Ah! That hits the spot. That nagging hunger was driving me insane but you were able to quench it. Ah, my head is clear. You’re such a good boy helping me with that.” Madi stands up, stretching her head back lewdly, after finishing the blowjob. She is around 6’8” as she peaks above the dumpster. “Soon you will have more stamina for bigger stuff.”

“What's this about a nagging hunger? Why is it driving her insane?” You thought. Sarah hasn’t described her experience as succubus like that before. What is this hunger? Madi has been acting weird lately. You were going to ask her about it but Sarah spoke first

“So you really do like Caveman?” Sarah says cheekily. Having come up upon them, you see that Nick’s eyes are glazed over. Her charm is in effect as his pants are down. Madi is fully clothed in her succubus form.

“DWEEB!? PRINCESS!? Madi jumps back, flashing white. She has her arms trying to hide her enlarged body like she was naked. With her tail, she reaches over to pull Nick’s pants up. “What are you doing here? I thought you were going to Dweeb’s house to grab stuff.”

“Princess!?” Sarah sighs excessively. “I had hoped secretly that it was a spur of the moment nickname that was all talk but now I see that it is real.” She feels the woes of getting used to her nickname.

Everyone moves past Sarah complaining. “We are. We just need to tell you something before we leave” You tell Madi. You nudge your head in Nick’s direction to tell her to stop the charm.

Madi understands. She snaps her scaled fingers and Nick’s eyes are restored.

“Huh!?” He looks around confused. He then sees you and Sarah here. “Why are we in the alley? Why do I feel like I ran a race”

“You were having a lover’s spat. We interrupted.”

“Hey!” Madi turns magenta as she blushes adorably, crossing her arms. She turns a burning red as she gets angry from the tease.

“Anyway.” You continue. “We came to tell Twigs that Andrea came by.”

“Oh shit! She did come by. She’s so much scarier than when she was the Old Crone. I have to worry now about having my life sucked out of me by a hot history teacher because I brought a homework assignment late. Why is this town full of succubus?” Nick blurts out the confirmation of her arrival. He didn’t seem happy about seeing her true form.

“Hoho.” Madi laughs sinisterly. Shadows cover her eyes as she tilts her head eerily. “So you found out she is a succubus. Isn’t that right.” Her bang becomes yellow as she is giddy behind the dark stare.

A drop of sweat comes down his brow from the menacing atmosphere. “Yeah. I did.”

“Do you remember a bet we made about that?”

Nick trembles as he remembers the bet. Madi would take half of Nick’s height for a little bit. It was an unfortunate bet but a bet is a bet.

“Are you serious!? Right now!?” Nick quivers in fear.

“Not right now. Too many people. I will do it later.” Madi turns orange with her little prospect. “It won’t be permanent.”

“It better not be!”

“On a different note,” You change the subject, feeling a little sorry for Nick. He made the bet. “Andrea didn’t like you making Amanda a succubus. She didn’t say it outright but her face and expression told it all. I think that she feels betrayed by our conversation about not making more succubus.”

“That was to be expected.” Madi places her hands on her hips once she knew what happened. “Let me do the talking. I will probably be able to argue my way out of trouble, at least you. You would try to take all the blame for my choice. If it goes south, I want you to still be in good grace with her.” She sighs.

“Thank you. I don’t know how I would be defending the loophole in her demand.”

“Wait!? Madi can make other succubus?” Nick asks exaggeratedly. His eyes were wide.

Sarah nods to confirm. “Yep. a bonafide queen succubus.”

“Holy shit!” Nick rolls his hair back at that news. He was absorbing the news of Madi’s new status. Everything was changing rapidly for him.

“That’s right. So you better call me, “your majesty,” from now on.” Madi was purple as she pats Nick’s head.

“Well, now you know about Andrea. We better get going before the rest of the group starts wondering why we haven’t left and comes checking around here.” You wave goodbye to the two as you walk with Sarah out of the alley to your car.

“We will see you at my manor!” Sarah calls out to them as she waves goodbye.

Madi goes back to her human appearance as they circle around to the front of the bakery. Nick looks tired as he walks but he can walk pretty normally. He has that much stamina in him now to not be limping after a blowjob.

“So what do you want to talk about?” Sarah asks after buckling her seat belt.

“It’s about Megan. I will tell you once we put some distance between her.” You start the car.

Pulling away from the bakery, you go down the road that you walked to get there. You pass by the bookstore and coffee shop to see Whitney and Ebenezer still chatting. After two more lights, you were about to talk to Sarah but you saw something interesting. Some people were standing on the corner of the street, like street preachers.

There were six of them there. They were handing out pamphlets. The most energetic one was a blonde young man. He looked very sweet and friendly. He was about to hand a pamphlet to this one fellow that passed by him but he tripped on his own feet. He crumpled and his papers went everywhere.

“Oooh.” Sarah winced. She felt his pain as he laid there embarrassed. None of the other five seemed to notice or care. “Maybe we should go help him?” Sarah says.

“We should.” You were about to put your car into park to go help the guy up. It would be good to make sure he was okay.

Before you could put it into park, a tall woman comes from around the corner, heading directly for the fallen man. She bends down and offers her hand to him. He accepts it with a cheerful, flustered smile

“Aww! The guy got a nice lady to help him. He is so lucky.” Sarah wiggles happily in her seat at the tender moment between the two.

You stare a moment at the lady. She is in her early twenties, standing at 6’2”, Chad’s height. She is a brunette with it tied in a bun, white skin with hints of tanning, and has the bearing of a noble lady and a warrior. You guess that she is from France from the fact that her shirt is striped like the French flag. She is quite muscular as her muscles press against her shirt a bit but enough to hide her beauty. She seems less muscular than Amanda’s succubus form but more than Madi’s succubus. It would seem that she has a bonus with a D-cup bust. Her juiciest part is her lower half. From a well toned, slim, and six pack waist, her hips seemed to be huge as they widened a bit around there. Those hips have two firm melon ass cheeks. They seem hard and wouldn’t budge if she flexed them. This was added to some thicc, muscular thighs. They look strong enough to break a biker's helmet if it got stuck in between.

“Man, she looks pretty hot. I wish I had an ass like that.” Sarah marveled at the woman’s ass.

“But you are already perfect, Princess.” You didn’t want her comparing herself to others. She was already a bombshell.

The light turned green. You started to move forward to make a right hand turn.

“That’s so sweet. You know how to flatter a girl.” Sarah looks back at you with a smile before turning back to the two walking around the corner you were turning on. You steal a glance at them.

That is when you and the woman’s eyes met. It was like a bolt of electricity passed between the two of you. It was like a shock of similarity. Your sixth sense tingled in the back of your head as the divine energy within you resonates with a kindred power within her. The power is comparable to Megan’s but weaker, more grounded.

You couldn’t keep your eyes on her as you finished the turn. Your attention had to return to the road. Sarah was left watching the lady help the young man.

“Oh shit!” Sarah cursed. “Uncle Joe is not going to be happy.”

“Huh? Why is Uncle Joe not going to be happy?” You were curious about Sarah's statement. You might have a guess though.

“They had a table with a sign that said, ‘Mayflowers.’ Do you know what that means?” Sarah is concerned over this news. You guessed it when you felt the divine energy in the woman.

“Those demoness haters are here. Things just got hard.” You groan as a new problem arises.

Sarah shuffles in her seat as she watches the road ahead with you. “We will need to be more careful from now on. I don’t want them catching wind of us. Good thing we had the party before they showed up. They would have probably crashed it.”

“Definitely. They would have seized the booze too and called that an abomination.”

“And then drink it themselves in private. Whining about the wine not being good.” Sarah gives a small laugh with her bad pun. You smile at it a little bit.

“I do agree with you about being careful. We will keep things low. Staying at the manor whenever possible will be the best bet. If there is no activity and we keep Andrea happy, they will leave.” You spout out a simple plan. The details would need to be worked out but you can tell the gang later.

“Most certainly. I will have to stop my hunt for the meantime. They would probably notice that.” Sarah nods.

“The hunt?” You inquire. You had seen at the Argent Night picking up some souls from evildoers. Was she doing this on a regular basis?

“Oh the hunt.” She realizes you didn’t know. She starts to use her hands in different motions as she describes it. “The hunt is where I go into town and find criminals doing crimes. I stroll around or sit on rooftops watching those bad people do their heinous act. I caught someone trying to carjack an old lady’s car. I wasn’t going to let that happen. Uncle Joe said that I need to go out and collect souls to boost my powers. I told him only evil people’s souls would I take. He seemed a bit upset by that but he consented.”

“Ah, that is what it is. I should have expected that is what the hunt is. Do you do it every day?” If Sarah needs more power, that is the way to do it. Take evildoers souls and have them turn themselves in or force them to turn their life around. Sarah was making the town a better place. She was like a superhero.

“Everyday.” Sarah confirms.

“I see. Well, eventually you will get them all and this town will be full of nice, caring people.” You look out on the street, imagining a city with no crime or people treating others horribly. Sarah could make it work.

“I will have to spread my wings after that. Maybe, I will go to NYC.” Sarah stretches a bit while she thinks about that idea. Her ample chest presses tightly against the seatbelt.

“You will have someone to catch everyday for decades. You will definitely have all the power you could want.” You chuckle as you think of the emperor palpatine meme. “Unlimited power.” but Sarah is doing it.

“I would be huuuge!” Sarah uses her hands in an arch, her eyes wide, and mouth in an “o” shape. Both of you can’t help but laugh. This was a great time in the car. After some good chuckles, Sarah asks. “So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?”
Chapter End Notes:
The crossover character is Megan Allerson. She is from the Author, Detective Barricade. Since the story is from a interactive, he created a path with the characters, mixed with his own. We have been working together to create a larger overall story. I hope you all enjoy!