- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The group finally arrives at the manor.
Sarah and you were waiting at the top of the manor as you saw the limo start to drive up the long road through the forest here. After stopping by your house, picking up DnD, Switch, family tome, and other things, you returned to Sarah’s mansion. The place had been prepared for everything that was needed to hangout with your friends. The room for the DnD and other things for a fun time together. You and Sarah had also planned for other things besides the DnD.

The plans involved Megan and the Mayflowers. The Mayflower situation was a simple plan: stay low. There will be no hunts, no hanging out in public, and keeping the human forms lackluster. The Mayflowers would pass by if they thought the succubus had skipped town.

Megan was a different story. She seemed similar to you and that girl from the Mayflowers but was slightly off. It was concluded that she was in the same category as you, someone with divine blood. With her labeled under that, it didn't look like she was associated with the Mayflowers . She was carefree and living her own life. She was probably comparable to you. She suddenly found out she had it, figured out how to use it, and lived her life on her own terms, not joining up with the Mayflowers. You and Sarah would treat her as friend until they had some reason to doubt her.

“We better go down to greet our guests.” Sarah leans off the banister from the upstairs patio. She turns to the door back to the house as the limo pulls up to the main entrance. “For this is a house of lust, not sloth.”

You follow her. “I wonder what sort of demon personifies ‘slothfulness.’ I’m guessing it's someone who is fat.”

“Probably either a sloth or pig.” Sarah waves her hands to cause the door to open slightly.

“You are getting better with those Mage Hands.” You open the door fully, allowing Sarah to enter.

“I still need practice. I want to get to the point where I can pick you up.”

“I will be flying then. I look forward to being Peter Pan.” You chuckle

“And I will be Tinker Bell.” Sarah winks with her finger on her cheek, being a bit seductive.

“I think you will be closer to Tinker Tall.” You tease her. You enter the manor to go downstairs.

“Hey!” Sarah and you both laugh at that.

You and Sarah walk down, through the maze of the manor, all the way to the main entrance. Amy and Mia have already let everyone in.

“Dude! This place is huuuge! There is no way your family isn’t rich.” Nick yells as he scans frantically over every bit of the entrance, currently touching a suit of armor.

“It’s a nice place. Very roomy and spacious.” Chad calmly speaks. He was being observant, acting polite, and standing considerately in the middle of the hall.

“I thought the same thing when I first saw it. It is like it is made to fit the grandeur of the people meant to walk its halls.” Madi spoke secretly of succubus. She knew the house was probably designed for them.

“You’ve been here before?” Amanda asks Madi. She is saying this to hide the fact that she has been here too.

“Yep. I was invited over for dinner once.” Madi played along.

“What century is the design of that sword from? It appears to be from the 400s or 500s. It doesn’t match the armor.” Caspian follows Nick over to a suit of armor. He stays a bit away from it to just look. Nick is not doing that as he touches the armor all over. Amanda trails close to Caspian.

“This is some nice architecture, some hints of the French style from the 1700s. I definitely need to make sure we keep that aesthetic as much as possible. This place is full of wonders and treasures.” Megan was typing into a tablet. She was already evaluating her work.

“I’m pleased that the Allerson family’s heir has such a keen eye. Most would have said 1800s with the exterior looking a bit colonial. I knew I had hired the right contractors for this renovation.” Uncle Joe walks in from a side door. He is followed by a nervous Melody, who was not using any illusions except to hide her ears and tail. She was in a simple shirt and skirt.

“It seems she took our advice.” You whisper to Sarah.

“Mhm.” Sarah nods, agreeing proudly.

“Let’s hope she doesn’t blurt out secrets.” Mia whispers a little loudly behind you. It doesn’t seem like she knows you could hear her. She also still seemed a little mad from earlier today.

“Megan Allerson, it is a pleasure to meet you.” Megan reaches out her hand to greet Uncle Joe. “From what you were saying about the place, I couldn’t disappoint you. This is a marvelous piece of history.”

“Joseph Silvermoon, pleasures mine. This is a wonderful piece of history. If the walls could talk, they would reveal the hope and relief of many people passing through the doors.” He then motions for Melody to come forward. “This is my granddaughter, Melody.”

“It is an honor to meet you.” Melody shakes Megan’s hand with a slight bow.

“The honor’s mine.” Megan greets the same way before having big eyes from seeing something cute. “Oh my, you are so cute. More adorable than a Chocobo chick!”

“Aww. Thank you. You look very nice in green.” Melody returns a compliment. She’s behaving very professionally.

“Yes, those manner lessons are finally paying off. You go, girl.” Mia cheers on Melody. There was more to this maid and Melody relationship. They are very supportive of Melody, except when she says their original family name.

“And you must be Chad Smithy.” Uncle Joe greets Chad. “I hear your family runs a pretty good bakery.”

“He is a really good specimen. He would make any succubus happy.” Mia quietly gossips to herself. Was she judging your friends? On the basis of mate potential?

Chad accepts Uncle Joe’s hand with a firm handshake. “I would say it is one of the best but that is because we all do our part. You can’t laze about and expect it to be great. And following your grandma’s recipe is crucial.”

“Spoken like a man that knows of toils and became stronger because of it.” Uncle Joe pats Chad’s shoulders. He seems to approve of Chad a lot. “I will have to come by that bakery. I can see the heart that is on one of the bakers already with their work.” Uncle Joe moves slightly so Melody can greet him. “This is my granddaughter, Melody.”

“It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. I had a muffin and a danish at your bakery and it was so good. I could feel the love and care poured into it.” Melody was keeping a regal bearing as she went to grab Chad’s hand. You could tell she was nervous because the back of her skirt was shaking a little bit as if an invisible tail was trying to wag.

Chad gave the lightest of handshakes you have seen. “The pleasure is mine. I’m glad that you could taste the heart in our pastries.” Chad's voice cracked at the end. He was nervous as well. He had an inkling that this was the cousin he saw. He had taken the advice about expectation but still seemed excited to meet Melody.

“Ah, Amanda. How is your sister doing?” Uncle Joe went over to her.

Amanda’s eyes flares up as she believes her secret would get out. She pauses for two seconds before she calms down. “It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. My sister has mentioned you. She is doing well. Having a date actually.” Amanda found a way to keep it hidden.

“She doesn’t want people to know. She has someone in mind to tell later about her new secret.” Mia commentates. She was making quietish statements about your friends.

“I will have to ask who the lucky guy is later.” Uncle Joe understood what Amanda was doing. “This is my granddaughter, Melody.”

“A pleasure to meet you.”

“Same here.”

Uncle Joe then turned to Caspian, who had turned away from his fascination with the armor. “You have quite the observant eyes. The swords do not match the armor. How could you tell?”

“I like to draw a lot, fantasy for DnD. I look online at historical stuff and magazines for references. I pick up on the different time periods for weapons.” Caspian informs him. He realizes he hasn’t greeted so he pushes his glasses up and extends his hand. “I’m Caspian Newal.”

“Good quality, a little on the small side.” Mia whispers to herself.

He takes the hand. “Joseph Silvermoon. When our ancestor built the place, she seemed focused on swords from that time period but let the armor be younger, more of the later middle ages. We don’t know why. She could have asked for practically anything from the European nobles, like matching sets. Since she chose this, I don’t dare change what she intended.”

“How could your ancestor ask for practically anything from European nobles? They were more about taking stuff from America over to their home countries.” Nick asks. He was behind the armor, trying to control the arms like a puppet.

“Nicolas Sancherson” Madi yells angrily at him, using his full name. Your neck hairs rise as she uses her charm with her hair burning red. “Didn’t your mom ever teach you not to touch other people’s stuff? Especially historic stuff!”

“Yes ma’am.” Nick replies in an automatic voice. He lowers the knight's arms back into position. He stands to the side with a military ‘stand at arms’ pose. He steals a glance at Madi as he knows that this is her doing.

“Twinkies, twizzlers, ding dongs…” Mia starts to go down a list of unhealthy foods.

“Quiet Mia, the junk food might hear you.” Amy nudges her sister lightly. They both don’t seem to view Nick that highly. He is something sweet but not nutritious.

“So you are the blogger.” There was a bit of disdain in Uncle Joe’s voice. You don’t know if it was for the armor or the blogger status. “Caveman isn’t it. What got you interested in that?”

Nick greets him and confidently says. “Women.”

All the women gave Nick a disgusted “are you serious?” face. Head tilted forward, mouth open appalled to the side, and eyes in a frown of repulsion. They were all turned off by this.

Nick’s free hand immediately slaps up to his mouth as he looks with shock directly at Madi. Her hair is blue at the words that came out of his mouth but it seems like she is a little depressed with herself. You could tell that she was using her charm to make him speak the truth with Uncle Joe. She pinches her temple as she loosens her grip on the charm.

“That is how I started off with it!” Nick waves his hands wildly like a maniac in front of himself as he tries to redeem himself. “I now do it because I like hearing people’s stories, finding the truth, and keeping everyone up to date about what is going on in the world. I have moved on from my childish thoughts. I’m not motivated by that other thing. Hehe” Nick gives a shaky smile as he hopes his attempt to keep any sense of dignity worked.

Uncle Joe shakes his head in a scowl of disapproval to Nick as he turns away. He seemed more content with the ‘woman’ answer. He didn’t like the excuse Nick gave. You didn’t know if Uncle Joe liked Nick in general.

“Now that everyone knows each other.” Uncle Joe changes the subject. “We can give a brief tour of the key areas of the house before we split. I don’t want anyone getting lost here. It is a very big house.” Uncle Joe claps his hands as if nothing happened a moment ago.

Amy steps forward and gives a bow. Mia rushes over next to her to do the same. “Please, follow us. We will be your guide for this part.” They motion towards a hallway.

Everyone started to gather towards the maids as they began to lead. Uncle Joe was next to Caspian as they talked history about the manor, Chad and Melody were twiddling their fingers while blushing, Megan and Amanda were looking on Megan’s tablet about a mod for Skyrim, and Madi and Nick were having a lover’s spat again about Nick’s behavior. You and Sarah were at the end talking about your friends. After the first room, Megan and Amanda split off from each other. Sarah grabs Megan and you go next to Amanda.

“You and Megan seemed to be getting along fine. You aren’t giving her a “Penance Stare” to scare her off.” You mention the friendly behavior Amanda was having with the new girl.

“She seems pretty cool. We played some games in the limo and she told us about her friends. It lowered my worries but I still don’t fully trust her.” The redhead leans over to whisper back to you. She was keeping a little nerd in her eyesight.

“Did she mention she had a boyfriend? Someone else she has an eye on? So that our little DM won’t be snatched away.” You knew that would be the thing that would ease Amanda up to someone right now. To scratch off a potential love rival off her books would be perfect.

Amanda blushes like her red hair. Being called out like that made all of the redhead’s infatuation start to show. “She did mention she had one but I can’t believe it. Nick said her wiki page didn’t mention her relationship status. Until I see one, I presume she is single.”

“I’m sure that she has a boyfriend. Most girls I have seen wouldn’t mention it unless they don’t want guys hitting on them. So I wouldn’t worry about her stealing him since she just met him. From what I've seen, I think you would be good friends.”

“I think you're right. I should give her a chance. She doesn’t seem to be a rich snob like Vicky.” She furrows her brows towards her. She seems to be throwing daggers at her back with her eyes. “But if she is lying about her boyfriend, she will answer to steel.” She then bounces to a happy, joyful face, but you see the seething jealousy underneath. “So let's pray she is telling the truth.”

Amanda departs and heads back to Sarah and Megan. The three of them start discussing girl and nerdy stuff between them. Chad and Melody were fidgety and squirrely as they tried to talk to each other. You find yourself rolling in with Uncle Joe’s and Caspian’s group during this tour.

“Even with all money flowing in from Europe with the artifacts she sold, Silvia seemed to have a strong benefactor besides her husband on this side of the pond. Which allowed great excavation and materials for the manors construction…” Uncle Joe tells Caspian some history of the place.

The group went through some basic rooms, the ones that you would mostly be using. The main ballroom, kitchen, dining area, a bedroom, and a parlor, with everything set up for the DnD game.

“Awesome! This chair is totally a DM chair.” Caspian went to the head of the table, sitting down in a rather ornate chair.

Amanda was quick to sit to the side of him. “It really does suit someone like you with high intelligence.” Caspian nose starts to bleed again from Amanda’s complement.

“I see spots for six people for the campaign. What about Melody? Can she join us?” Chad asks about Sarah's cousin. He really wanted her to join us.

Uncle Joe raises an eyebrow to Melody. Melody notices that non verbal cue from her grandfather. It was saying, “Are you ready for this? Are you mature enough? If not, I will pull you away. Otherwise, you can do it.”

Melody gave a slight smile to her grandfather before returning her gaze back to Chad. “I would love to but I don’t know how to play. Could I watch you play so I could learn?” She spoke very politely and soft spoken. It was not her usual childish behavior. Uncle Joe gave a nod of approval.

“I can teach you real quick. I’m sure Sarah needs a brief hands on introduction. We could teach both of you at the same time.” Chad answers while being very respectful and kind to her. He was every bit the gentleman.

You heard a whisper from Mia to her sister. “It looks like the strong, healthy specimen has his eyes on Melody. She is so lucky. I wonder what her aunt would think.” Mia then steps forward to speak loudly. “I will go bring another chair.” She bows and departs.

“It seems like everything is set for us. We just need some food.” Madi states. She then grabs Nick’s arm. “Cause I’m a little hungry. Caveman and I will go grab some food to bring over here.” She pulls Nick along with her to go to the kitchen.

“But we have food already-” Nick points to a spot where the maids have laid out food. He couldn’t breakaway from her because of her draconic strength. Madi was having a different hunger right then.

Uncle Joe chuckles after they have left. “She’s really into that reporter. Ahh the flames of youth to satisfy your hunger whenever you want.”

Megan raises an eyebrow in Uncle Joe’s direction. “That might be the case. But a hungry hungry dragon may draw unwanted attention, maybe consider helping her quell that.” Megan gives a cryptic message about Madi. Did she know something? Does she know about Madi’s succubus form?

“The boy seems to be satisfying that and happy too. As long as they don’t do it in front of people they should be fine.” Uncle Joe waves off the remark. “Public indecency at the most.”

“Public indecency still goes on one’s record. Depending on where it is done, it could never get off.” Caspian adds. He sets up his DM stuff.

“I would advise them to keep the passion controlled, like limiting how many times they can do it in my house.” Uncle Joe agrees to do something about a horny Madi. She seems to let her passion control her. You had a question to ask Sarah. “I will leave the group to play your game. I have work to do.” Uncle Joe waves his hand as he is about to leave with Megan, who seems concerned with his response to Madi. “I see that it is very intricate and confusing. I will come by when I am done with my work with Megan. I will have Mia here to serve you.”

“See you later. Starfox out!” Megan salutes the group as she departs with Uncle Joe and Amy.

You quickly whisper into Sarah’s ear after they leave. “Quick question, do you starting getting angry or have a headache if you don’t have any cum or do an sexual act?”

Sarah shakes her head. “I don’t. I don’t get hungry either. I do it because I find it very pleasant and I like it. I can control myself pretty easily. I don’t know what Megan was hinting at.” Sarah knew that is what you were getting at. Megan noted something odd about Madi and what Madi said that her head cleared up after giving Nick a blowjob.

“I think something has been up with Twigs. There have been a lot of strange coincidences for the past few days with her behavior. I would like to know what is going on in her head.”

Sarah rubs your head as she whispers down to you. “I’m sure there is an explanation. She did become a succubus this week so those things can change her behavior. You can ask her or I can. In private, a lady doesn’t like being called out in public. Otherwise, we can ask Uncle about it.” She was teasing you like a mother giving her kid advice, with giant boobs pushing on the back.

You blush a little bit from the provocative nature of the chat. “That is good advice. I will do that.” You push her hand off your head. “And you don’t have to treat me like a child.”

“Was I doing that?” Sarah acts innocent, while being aware of her large size. She squeezes herself to look smaller but it also makes her assets expand even more.

“Now you are just making fun of me.” You smile at her expression. Somehow this teasing turned you on, even if you didn’t like it vocally, internally you did. Sarah just giggles at your expense.

“HEY, they are back! You can borrow the kitchen if you want.” Melody yells as Madi and Nick return. She doesn’t like Sarah flaunting her body to you with Chad here. She was very self-conscious about her small body compared to her cousin, not what her new friend to be eyeing someone else.

“I guess Melody hasn’t grown fully in one morning but this is still an improvement.” Sarah moans as you are disrupted again from a romantic moment. The two of you go back to the table to start playing D&D with everyone.

“Now let’s get started with characters…” Caspian starts the session.

Chapter End Notes:
The gang will be chilling for a little bit. Hanging out doing what they've enjoyed doing before.