- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Things are becoming a bigger problem for Dwayne as Sarah grows. How will he handle this supernatural growth as he knows the truth about Sarah.
“Are you sure?”

That is the answer you got. Sarah had not come around the corner. She remained hidden behind the wall so that you couldn’t see her.

“Yes.” You confirmed while stirring the scrambled eggs.

Your mind was thinking, “must have grown a little while sleeping and is embarrassed by it. You probably have to encourage her again so that she is confident with the changes she is going through. It is the next day, so there will be no big changes.”

“Your mom said that little girls will suddenly grow really fast. It is surprising at first but there is nothing to worry about.” you continued.

You see a hand grasp the edge of the corner and a blue eye poke out.

“Are you sure?” Sarah asks again.

“I am absolutely positive.” You pull out your phone and wave it. “You can check my log to see that your mom called.”

“Okay, I believe you.” She whispers. Her voice sounded more confident.

That wasn’t so bad. You got her to go along with you. You might have gotten this down for encouraging her. You just had to confirm to her that her little growth was totally normal.

She steps out of the corner of the hallway into your broad view.

You stop stirring the eggs and just stare.

Sarah had aged during the night, from ten to twelve. Her height went from 52 inches to 60 inches, so 5 feet. Her light blue two piece pajama set was tight on her as it was designed for an eight year old. Her pants had ridden up her legs and were starting to become tight leggings as her legs had thickened a little and were becoming womanly. Going up from there, you can see her hips had widened and were stretching against the fabrics of a nice ass starting to form, causing the pants to ride low. Above that, the pale skin of her stomach was smooth and gentle, one that any girl would want when wearing a two piece bikini. Her breasts, her breasts had grown to B-cups and were pressing tightly against the light blue top that was buttoned up, exerting a lot of force on the buttons. She had a strong gentle neck coming from slender shoulders. Her hair, the straight platinum blonde hair, had lengthened a bit to her upper back and there were hints of it starting to become wavy. Her face was smooth as always, not a sign of a wrinkle or freckle, just flawlessly silky smooth as her face had matured some as well. The lips had started to turn slightly pink.

“Well?” She asked you with beading blue eyes. She was hugging her body, self-conscious of the changes, and the fact that you were still and speechless didn’t help.

“Uh, yup.” Your voice cracked as you were brought back to reality. “Totally normal. Your mom said that this could happen. Girls grow earlier than boys.”

What are you saying? Sarah had just grown four years since last evening. There is no way that this is normal. You knew that she had succubus blood but this was a little too much by anyone’s standards but you had to play it off as normal. These changes were permanent and you can’t have Sarah panicking over something she can’t control that was outside of the realm of what she knew. Succubus were not common knowledge

“Is that true? Girls grow faster than boys?” Sarah questions you, still not satisfied. Your voice cracking must not have helped. You need to try a different tactic.

“Yes it is.” You were more confident in your words. “All the girls I knew my age grew up earlier than me and my guy friends. It was about a year or two later that we grew to match their height again.”

“Really?” She stopped hugging herself as you spoke.

“Uh huh.” You nodded. “The girls looked very pretty when they got bigger but you can easily beat them all with how pretty you look.”

Sarah’s pale cheeks turned bright red with that compliment. She brought her hands to those cherry red cheeks to hide her blushing. Girls liked to be complemented and you were sure that doing that would ease her nerves about her growth. You should have expected her to be this embarrassingly giddy about it. She shook herself back and forth in absolute bliss from your words that she took them straight to her heart.

“Okay.” She said gently, to calm herself down. Your tactic had worked as she seemed to accept her growth. “Thank you very much. That means a lot.”

“It’s the truth though.” You watch her walk into the kitchen and sit down. You are in awe of the beauty that you just complimented. “I wouldn’t have said it otherwise.”

“It is very nice of you to say out loud but,” Sarah looked at you with a dubious look. It was the look that you made a questionable mistake. Was what you said not enough?

“What is it that you are burning?”

You had totally forgotten about the eggs you were cooking. You turn your attention back to food to see a small trail of smoke coming out of the pan to fill your nostrils and vision.

“Shit!” You quickly pull the pan off the fire and to another stove top that has no fire. You look over the eggs to see that the bottom half of the eggs are burnt black. You turn back to Sarah and say. “Burnt scrambled eggs. If you give me a second I can scrap that aside so that you have some unburnt scrambled eggs.”

“That sounds good.” Sarah giggled. It pulled at your heartstring when you saw her smile so brilliantly at you.

“No, she is only twelve.” You say in your mind. You had some lewd thoughts for a moment but you kicked them out. You focus back on the eggs and separate the unburnt and burnt eggs apart. You put those eggs on a plate with sausage on it. You come around and bring it to her.

“I have to go back to my house for a second for some clothes and other things. You mom is busier than she planned so I am going to watch you for a little bit longer. I need to prepare to be here a little bit longer than expected.” You say to her.

“Really? Uncle Joe isn’t doing that well?” She looks up at you with her worried shiny blue eyes.

“I don’t fully know. He was getting a test result back when she hung up. I will be here with you for a couple of days.” You move around the table to the front door.

“You will be alone with me for a few days.” Sarah had a new look of embarrassment on her face. The previous look of embarrassment was one of discomfort about her growing body, this one was the one of being alone with a guy that a girl has a crush on.

“It could be. I will see about letting you stay over at our house with my parents if that helps.” You opened the door to head out. “I will be right back.”

You close the door and start heading to your house.

“Sarah has a crush on me?” You thought about her cute embarrassed face at the thought of being alone with you. “Probably, but it is probably just a childhood crush. She would never act on it, too shy. Plus, I am eighteen and she is twelve, I won’t do anything like that.” You then thought about bringing her over to your house. It would be helpful to have your parents help with the babysitting. The problem came with explaining to them that the eight year old neighbor girl was now twelve. “That will be the hardest thing I ever had to explain.” You murmur to yourself.

You walk to the front door of your house, open the door, and enter the threshold.

“I’m home, I just have to grab a few things to watch Sarah for a little bit longer than planned. Is it possible for her to come over here while I watch her?”

Absolute silence.

That is strange as your mom should be watching her morning show, and you're not hearing it. You move into your kitchen, no one is there. You see a note on the table. You pick it up and read.

“Your dad has accrued PTO days that are about to expire. We took a few days off and headed to a beach house. Be back soon.”

You were stuck with Sarah all by yourself. The only good news is that you can switch in between the two houses with no problem. Problem, it truly is that it would be that awkward setting with a boy and girl that Sarah pictured.

“Really, of all times.” You complained to only yourself.

You grab a protein shake from the fridge and drink that for breakfast. You gather some clothes and some stuff for yourself. You grab extra as Sarah probably has no other clothes right now that fit so you will let her borrow some of yours while the two of you will have to buy her some new clothes. You text her mom about that and was waiting for a response that says she will pay you back. You put your stuff, plus other things like a Switch and your DnD book, in a bag and head back to Sarah’s house.

“I am just glad that she is done growing.” You say as you open the door to Sarah’s house. You march in and set the bags down that you brought. You were going to tell Sarah what the situation is at your place.

“Hey Sarah, funny thing. My parents left for a little trip without me. So, that means that we can use my house when we want to make sure that we are not stuck in the same house this entire time. Meaning, we are-”

You stop dead in your tracks.

Sarah is staring blankly into nothingness at the table. She has a fork in her hands, raised to her face with a sausage in tow. That piece of meat, one of the larger sausages you cooked, is jetting out of her mouth, halfway in. She has her pink lips puckered around it, highlighting the softness of them. Her tongue is slightly out, slowly brushing around the sausage, tasting every bit of it outside of her mouth, the only thing moving, as everything else is frozen. It was like she was sucking another piece of meat that was like that one.

That is not all, she had grown again! Sarah grew at least three inches. This was more than her previous growths at a single time than you had observed during your span of watching her. It was a solid growth as she was now 5’3” while still being twelve. Some of her other womanly assets grew a little with the growth. The briefs of her pajamas became more like underwear but the top button upper half had popped. The light blue PJs looked like a vest with no clothes to go with as she was naked otherwise. The most notable part of her growth was her chest, Sarah’s nicely forming pearly white B-cup breasts were bare. You had seen naked breasts before but not like these with small pink areolas and nipples at the top of the mounds that transitioned so nicely together that it looked beautifully out of this world. You paused for a second to stare at them, totally wanting to bury your face in them, before you shook yourself back to reality.

“Ahem.” You coughed as you looked away with a red face from the embarrassing lewd scene. This was definitely an arousing scene that if he continued to watch, his dick would build a tent.

“Hmm” Sarah broke from her trance and looked over to you with the sausage still in her mouth. She saw you looking away from her which caused her to be curious as to why. She then averted her gaze down and saw the reason. Her face went beet red immediately once she realized why you were looking away.

“AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!”

Sarah screamed as she dropped her food and curled up in a ball to cover herself from the shame. She went on the ground and rolled herself underneath the table in a rapid motion to hide the fact that she had been partly naked in front of you.

“Calm down, calm down” You were trying to ease her from this extremely awkward situation with your hands while looking away. You said the most typical thing. “I didn’t see anything.”

“But you did, why would you be looking away when you came in?” Sarah whimpered as she made herself smaller underneath the table. She obviously didn’t believe your cliche response. You had to accept that she would buy anything else but the truth, the inflated truth.

“You’re right, I did see them.” You turn to face her. You had to keep everything straight on your face, in your actions, and in your words as to what you were going to say next. “I was just so memorized by how beautiful they were that I couldn’t help but look at them. Once I realized what I was doing, I became embarrassed and ashamed, rightfully so. I am sorry for looking at your amazing breasts.”

You couldn’t believe the words that came out of your mouth. You were trying to apologize and tell her the truth with a little inflation to calm her down and be polite but in the end, you spoke the truth with flattery instead of inflation. You wondered if this was the succubus' blood affecting your word choice.

“Really? You thought that they were beautiful?” Sarah poked her head out from underneath the table. Your words had the effect you wanted plus some effects as well. Sarah seemed extremely happy about your praise.

“Yes.” You cough a little, getting your head back in the game. “Your breasts are beautiful but I still believe in modesty. I was caught off guard by them but now my senses are back. I believe we should cover them up for decency. I brought some of my clothes to put on until we get you some new clothes to wear.”

You had unzipped one of your bags and pulled out a sweatshirt for her. You are around 5’11” so your clothes should easily fit on her, a little big but that should be fine. Sarah agreed with that statement so she nervously came out from underneath the table to you, marveling at the pearly white skin she had as she walked towards you. She was absolutely stunning even as she tried to hide herself with her arms covering the most private of parts.

“Thank you.” She said as she grabbed the sweatshirt.

“No problem.”

You stole a glance with your eyes at her as she turned around and walked a few steps away. You were now memorized by her beautiful backside. Her shiny white back was elegant and refined for a twelve year old, like an early daisy bloom with a strong start from careful gardening to make sure that she was beautiful as those that blossomed later. Her slim waist went down to a nice ass that was hinting on becoming big and tight with good thighs as well. This all arched back and jetted to the side in a very seductive way as Sarah threw your sweatshirt over her head to put it on. It slid smoothly over her head and down her body to around mid ass. The neck of the sweatshirt was a little big so it slumped a little down one of her shoulders.

“How do I look?” Sarah asked.

She had turned around so you could see the frontside. It was still decently loose on her except around her chest area where you could see the bumps of her breasts against the cloth. As the sweatshirt only reached mid ass, the pajama bottoms that still remained tightly on her after the top burst, looking like underwear under your sweatshirt. Sarah looked like a girlfriend that would constantly borrow the boyfriend's stuff and wear it around the house.

“It looks good.” You nodded in approval. “It should be fine for now but we need to get actual clothes for you. I am trying to communicate with your mom about getting money for clothes.” an idea suddenly popped into your head. “How about this? Your mom is a little bit bigger than you. Why don’t we wear her clothes until we get you some new ones?”

“Sounds good.” Sarah chirped. Her blue eyes staring gleefully at you. She seemed to have completely forgotten about the embarrassing scene a moment ago. “I tried on my mom's clothes a few weeks ago for fun to try and mimic her. I looked ridiculous trying her most extravagant stuff on. I wouldn’t believe I would be that close to actually growing to be able to fit in them. Growing up can be funny.”

“It sure can be.” You chuckled at her telling that story. “Just don’t try to be extravagant with dressing up, we are going out in public.”

“Ugh.” Sara shivered as you said those words. She had been walking to her mother’s room to get the clothes on but stopped when she heard the words “going out in public.” She was extremely shy and socially awkward, going out in public was a nightmare for her.

“Do we have to?” Sarah asked nervously as she turned her head to you.

“Yes, else how are we supposed to get clothes if we don’t know what will fit.” You say this as you feel your phone buzz and ding. You open it up and check the message. It is from Sarah’s mom. You read the message.

“Good news.” after reading the message. “Your mom will pay for the clothes. I just have to take a picture of the receipt and save it and she will send me the money. We are funded for clothes shopping.”

“Great.” Sarah gave a big whine as she walked with a big droop to her mother’s room. She was going to do something she hated to do but had to, shopping. She trudged along as she thought of how she was going to survive this.

You were also thinking of how you were going to survive this. You had to deal with a growing girl at a clothing store. You thought that her growth had stopped but it hadn’t, you had no guarantee that it wouldn’t. You had to plan for the thought that she might grow or she might not. A lot of money could be spent for a wardrobe to be tailor to a constantly changing girl. You also want Sarah to look nice in her new clothes. Wearing good looking clothes might boost her self confidence, plus it could look amazing on her. You could try to balance the two and go midway. You were stuck with going cheap and getting the extra clothes just in case she grows, getting the expensive stuff and making her look very good, or going medium and mixing extra clothes, cheap clothes, and good looking clothes.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you all enjoy this story so far. Things will start to expand soon and have wider implications.