- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The whole DnD session. An interruption and when they got too serious
“My character moves to inspect the gnome statues at the door.” Nick said, moving his human rogue character to the front of the party.

“Roll a D20 for your intelligence to see how well your investigation goes.” Caspian says behind the DM command tower on the table. His glasses gleam as he lowers his head.

“8”

“Your investigation proves fruitful. The surface of the statues do not appear to be stone but flesh. These are not statues! They proceed to attack.” Caspian exclaims dramatically as the statues appeared to be gnome sentries.

“I cast a firebolt to save our daring rogue.” Madi says.

“Left or right?” The DM asks.

“Left” Her Glaysa Tiefling moves to protect.

Amanda moves her Zariel Tiefling forward to the right side. “I dash in for the right side gnome with a right overhead swing of my sword.”

“Madi rolls for damage of firebolt us a D12 and Amanda, the gnome sentry creates a tripping stone. Roll a dexterity D20 to see if you trip.” Caspian calls out the situation.

“Damn.” Amanda goes to roll.

The group has been playing the Frolicking Gnomes mine campaign for two hours now. Sarah and Melody have picked up the game pretty well, clinging to you and Chad respectively for assistance. For Amanda, it was a refresher. Mia was there to bring food and refill drinks.

“2”

“4”

Both girls groan at the low number.

“The firebolt grazes off the left gnome, with little damage. Amanda’s trips and falls before reaching the gnome. The gnome swipes his claw at Nick.”

“Why me?” He groans in disbelief

“You are nearby. Roll a D20 to see if you dodge.” Caspian states the factual reasoning behind the attack while Nick was asking about the existential.

“17”

“Success. You avoid the claw.” Caspian answers cheerfully.

Sarah’s winged Tiefling wiggles as she uses her Mage hands to move it. “Can we see about talking instead of attacking? See if we can go by them peacefully?” Sarah chose the least violent option.

“It is too late. Madi’s fireball has enraged them so that discussion is no longer an option.” Caspian denies her request.

“I put my character in front of Sarah to protect her during the battle.” You indicate your action. Your protector Aasimar would help in the battle for Sarah.

“As alway of our lawful knight.” Caspian commends. He glances over to Chad and Melody. Chad was explaining to her what her character can and can’t do.

“I hope I’m not interrupting anything serious in the game.” Uncle Joe walks in with Amy, no sign of Megan with him. “I don’t want to ruin the excitement.”

“It’s alright. We are just starting a battle so it should be fine.” You wave for him to come closer as he comes at a good time. He complies, walking closer, observing the game and what seems to be a mess with intrigue.

“A very complicated game. A lot of detail. I might have to learn it.” He scratches his chin.

“We can teach you. I am sure mom would love to learn.” Sarah leans forward onto the table.

“I’m sure she would. I think she has tried to learn so she could play with Harold.”

Sarah’s eyes lit up in great joy. “Daddy played DnD?” She seemed to be connecting to her late father even more and she liked that.

“He would prefer the chair that Caspian is in. Said he could take his friends to other worlds.” Uncle Joe seems to reminisce over a time that he saw Sarah’s father play with Betsy. Sarah was raptured with the image of her parents playing DnD. “Anyways,” waving that thought a way, “I came here to inform you all about some hot plans for the rest of the weekend.”

“What sort of plan? Does it involve making this house a haunted house like the local lore? Halloween is coming for you, even in summer.” Nick wiggles his fingers and alters his voice to try and make himself sound scary.

“We don’t need to put up extra decorations. We make sure that this place appears haunted in the town’s mind, daily. I can show you the typical thing we do to unwanted guests to keep up that image.” Mia offers to Nick.

“What is that?”

“Change your memory so you think that this is the scariest place on earth.” Mia didn’t drop a beat. She was showing how the Twins were successful in their home deterrent as well as displaying that she didn’t care much for him.

“I’ll pass.” He shakes his head as he trembles. He knew he wasn’t on good terms with the maids because of his earlier comment and behavior.

“Would this involve Megan? Is she still here?” Madi raises a hand.

“Megan finished her inspection, leaving to make preparations, but she is providing the location for us. Any guesses?” Uncle Joe calls on the group. Madi gives a smirking side glance to Nick, her mood bang turns orange.

“Her manor?” Chad guess

“Nope.”

“Her company warehouse?” You ask.

“Nope, think of a fun place.” Uncle Joe was getting giddy with the suspense.

“A trip to the city?” Caspian went

“Too many people, it would be somewhere private.”

“The beach?” Sarah asks.

“Ding ding.” He points to Sarah as he makes bell sounds. “That’s correct. We are going to a private beach, provided by Megan.”

“Woah! You were able to borrow a rich girl’s beach. That has to be one of the most legit beaches ever.” Nick seems dazed by that news. Madi turned green for a little bit because of Nick’s praise of Megan’s possessions.

“Awesome.” You bob your head. That would be a fun thing to do, especially with Sarah.

“Yay! The beach. Maybe this time I won’t burn.” Sarah claps her hands. She seems very excited. The only two that didn’t seem excited were Caspian and Melody. Amanda reached over to talk with him. He knew that he was the wimpiest looking guy for fifty miles. The beach would just highlight that. Amanda was telling him not to worry. She likes nerds not muscle brain jocks.

Melody was giving puppy dog eyes to her grandfather. She rarely goes out of the mansion because of her grandfather's overprotectiveness. She was begging him to let her go. She wanted to go with your group, people she could call friends.

Uncle Joe brings his hand to his hip and gives Melody a thumbs up, a wink, and mouthing the words. “You’re going.” Melody’s eyes literally sparkled as she was coming along with you and the gang. She was about to bounce up and down, being very animated, but Uncle Joe motioned for her to control herself. She listened immediately. She was not going to blow this chance by making him mad.

“All we have is Sunday. Wouldn’t it be a short trip to the beach? We have school on Monday?” Chad brings some rationale to the plan. He didn’t want an hour or two at the beach and then have to head home to catch school. He also didn’t want to skip school so that he would look good for college admissions.

“You’re seniors. School is almost over. You can skip a day. Right?” Uncle Joe asks the group, turning back and forth, arms wide, as if he is the coolest uncle ever.

“Our grades are so good that we can skip final exams. They won’t mind us skipping one day.” You assure Chad. he had nothing to worry about. “We can do the trip, can’t we?” You glance over to Nick. The only questionable one.

“I can finish my homework tonight. I don’t want to be blasted by the succubus teacher, Mrs. Willows, for late work.” Nick shivers at that thought.

“Ah, that traitorous succubus.” Uncle Joe showed his disdain for her siding with the Mayflowers. “She can’t do anything to you with her powers unless the people who hold her leash tell her she can. The beach will be a triple fold blessing. You can train to use your powers more in the open, you will be hiding from the Mayflowers in town, and you will have loads of fun. I see it as a massive win-win.”

“I would like the Mayflowers not to think we are here. Jumping town once they arrived. The beach sounds like a great idea to implement that thought in their head but I’m already sold on going even if that wasn’t the case.” Sarah mentions.

“I can skip a day of school for that.”

“Wait.” You thought the plan was great but something caught your mind. “Wouldn’t Megan be there? Wouldn’t she notice us training the girl’s succubus powers?” Megan might be aware because she seemed like she was similar to you but that wasn’t a guarantee.

Uncle Joe brushed it off. “I’m having the maids come with you. They will help you train as well as making sure no one remembers or notices your training there.”

“Are you not coming?” Sarah notices that he didn’t say “I”.

“I have work here. The bummer of being an adult, I know. I can give you stuff but can’t always be there.” He puts a hand over his heart to express his sorrow about being left behind. “But you all go have fun. It will be worth it.”

“We will.” Sarah sounds a bit gloomy about her Uncle not coming. Amy seemed depressed too about that news.

“Man, I wish it wasn’t a private beach.” Mia put her hands behind her head, stretching in a lazy manner. “There would have been some spare hunks to go around.”

Stealthily, Amy went right behind Mia quickly. She laid her hands flat and jabbed Mia’s exposed sides really hard.

“GGAAHH!” Mia gasps in pain from the sneak attack. “I’m sorry!” Mia apologizes immediately to her sister

Amy was stern as always. “Maids do not use vulgar stretches in front of guests. We do not express our dissatisfaction. And we do not mention our preference in sex.” Amy scolds her. We were a little nervous watching this sisterly maid exchange but it was also kind of funny.

“I’m telling you. I don’t want to come. I would rather us go to the museum. We can learn stuff there without getting physical!” An angry voice interrupts, drawing your attention from the twins.

A calming voice responds. “There is other fun stuff to do at the beach other than swimming and volleyball. Plus, we are all friends. You don’t have to worry about physical appearances.”

Caspian and Amanda were discussing the plan for the beach. Caspian didn’t want to go while Amanda wanted him to go. It seemed that he would want the group to not do something super physical because of his nerdy nature and stature. No one was smaller than him, except Melody but she seemed to have some weight to her with her adorableness. Caspian was the frailest and least impressive.

“It will still bother me. I’m not a buff nerd or slightly built nerd. I’m freaking skinny. I’m not impressive so I'm going to feel like I'm a consolation prize. I’m going to be a fish out of the water with the ocean right next to me. I would be Captain Kirk exploring the galaxy with a wooden boat. I would not be in my element. Frankly, in the opposite of my element. I would get hurt and have to sit on the sidelines with nothing to do.” Caspian argues why he didn’t want to go to the beach. He was a nerd and the beach had the connotation of being a jock location.

“Dude, we don’t view you as a consolation prize. You are very unique and are a grand prize yourself.” You jump into the conversation. You didn’t want Caspian to beat himself down. “We all have different areas that we excel at and we should be proud of that. I get being conscientious about my body. Have you looked at Baker? He’s built compared to us. Could easily go the jock route.” You point towards Chad. “Yet he chose what his heart wanted and chose to hangout with us. The more nerdy squad.”

“I don’t know if all that is true.” Chad was being humble. “I do believe nerds are better friends and do cooler stuff. Sport junkies tend to be very mean and care about social standings. I would rather be friends with those who are nice. I don’t judge on appearance. It is the quality of the person I look at. You, my friend, are a good person.” Chad confirms what I was talking about. Melody perked up when Chad said those things.

“Same here.” Amanda put her hand on Caspian’s hand. “Jocks are jerks. I don’t care if they have a six pack or big biceps. I would rather geek out over the next comic of Batman than count the number of veins popping out when I flex. Nerds are cooler, nicer, and create awesome pieces of art, like Morrigan Aensland.”

“Wait, you remember that drawing I did of you cosplaying Morrigan?” Caspian forgot his entire argument. He was caught up with the fact that Amanda remembered the drawing he made when he first tried to ask her out.

“Mhm. It was so hot.” Amanda draws her body to be closer to Caspian. Her own arousal was rising towards the little nerd with her body language. “I remember it quite fondly before Vicky tore it up. I really wanted to keep it.” She tilts her head to the side as she tries to pull Caspian in. “You know, I would like another drawing like that. One that is not going to be destroyed. How about this? If you come with us to the beach, I will pose for you and you can put me in another Morrigan Aensland cosplay.” Amanda offers herself to entice the nerd out of his mental lair.

“Deal, I would love to do another drawing of you. I have practice with magazines but I would love to have you as my first model.” Caspian agrees. He is very energized that Amanda would do that. He could run to town and back with the excitement that he is trying to contain.

Amanda stands up and pulls his hand. She is just as excited as Caspian. “Awesome, let’s go over some poses that I can do. I want to look the best for drawing.” She drags Caspian to a double door to go to another room.

“I will put my heart into it.” Caspian follows her. He was not going to let the chance slip by with the girl he likes wanting him to draw her. It was like a dream to him. Amanda had a playful smirk as they went through a door.

Slam!

They left the room.

“Well, that fixes that issue.” Uncle Joe notes that the hiccup is fixed. The group waits a few seconds after they walked out

“HOLY FUCKING XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS DEMONESS!” Caspian yells from the other room.

“Now, he knows. We don’t have to keep that a secret from him any longer.” Uncle Joe follows up. Amanda finally revealed her succubus form to Caspian, probably as a tease during the posing.

“What secret?” Chad was the only one left on the outside about Amanda’s recent transformation.

Amanda’s head popped out from the door, higher than her normal height would place her at. “We need some tissues and possibly a blood donation.” Amanda sweats a little bit as she asks for some help. Her reveal must have caused a massive nosebleed.

“I see.” Chad figured it out.

“I have equipment to do blood transfers. Do we know his blood type?” Uncle Joe answers her.

“I’m O negative. I can donate.” You stand up to help. You didn’t want to leave someone hanging if they were in trouble and you could assist with your blood type.

“That works. Amy, could you get the equipment from my medical room?” Uncle Joe commanded, rolling up his sleeves.

“On it.” Amy’s wings came out and she flew out of the room.

“Look at you being a hero.” Sarah smiles as you walk around to help Uncle Joe. “I can’t stay on the sideline while you do the work. I will help where I can.” Sarah moves to follow you.

“Great, more hands the better.” Uncle Joe, You, and Sarah head to the next room to help Caspian.

“How do you have the equipment for blood transfer?” Nick asks.

“I was a bleeder too. I became immune to it when my sister’s would flash their boobs to make my nose bleed.” Uncle Joe answers him, giving a bit of history about himself. “But now it is used whenever Betsy has to treat me for whatever medical condition that comes with my old age.”

“Let’s leave them with their task. We have a previous deal that we have to get too.” Madi licks her lips as her large dragon tail comes out behind her, wagging with an orange and pinkish hue.

“Gulp!” Nick swallows hard.

Uncle Joe got you hooked up to the machine to start the transfer of blood to Caspian. He told Amanda how to go through a process of how to make Caspian stop nose bleeding or lessen the intensity of it. Amanda was very grateful for the advice and would implement it right away. Uncle Joe then had a conversation with Sarah about making more subjects. Which reminded you that you have a divine blessing coursing through your blood. You thought for a moment that Caspian would inherit it but it probably worked the same way as the succubi. The bearer must want to give the power and there must be a ceremony or else there would probably be a lot of divine blessing going about due to blood donations.

“I’m telling you that I don't want to make any more subjects at the moment.” Sarah told her Uncle very stubbornly, who was trying very hard to ask her to expand her minions. “Mrs. Willows said not to create any more subjects. The Mayflowers would come and hurt my friends.” You have been watching, while giving blood, as the two argue for a bit.

“The Mayflowers are already in town, probably with suspicion about us. If they don’t disappear after the beach trip to get them off our trail, we need to build our forces to defend ourselves.” Uncle Joe was a little red with frustration as he tried to explain his reasoning to his grand niece. His ideas hinged on Sarah, who as a queen succubus, held the power to make them real.

“I don’t want to make friends and just make them fight for me.” Sarah states a big part of her objection to Uncle Joe’s idea. Sarah viewed subject making for friends, giving them the power of succubus as a symbol of their friendship. Sarah wasn’t aiming for power. “That is not what friends do.”

Uncle Joe sighed. The argument had been going on in circles. Sarah’s view about friends and subjects differed from his. It would have to be another conversation at another time about Sarah’s role as a succubus queen. “I can’t argue with that.” He gave up on convincing her. “I think this is a conversation for a later time. We need better clarity of what the other person’s opinions and conviction are. Those things could take some time. I don’t want to make a big interruption with your friends.” He didn’t seem happy with the results.

“Thank you for understanding.” Sarah bows slightly to respect her Uncle. “I do agree that is wise. We can talk later about it.” The conversation about that seemed to have ended well. Sarah did have another topic related to succubus. “On another note, have you noticed something odd about Madi?”

Amanda, on the other side of Caspian, perks up. Uncle Joe blinks. “What do you mean? She did just prove she was a queen succubus. So there could be some changes.”

“That’s not it. What I meant to say is, she seems way too horny. She has a need for sex or something to satisfy her in some way” Sarah brought up what you discussed earlier.

Uncle Joe leans back, crossing his arms, as he ponders her words, or choosing his words carefully. “Hmm, she did seem overly eager to get it on with that lad. It could be that she has feelings for him that she hasn’t confessed. Succubus don’t like having their feelings bottled up.”

It seemed very reasonable but it seemed a little off. “I thought so too but it seems different.” Sarah says. “I could be wrong. Could you look into it just in case?” Sarah felt the same as you. She wanted to be sure.

“I can look into it. I don’t want you to worry about a friend.” Uncle Joe agrees. He then turns to Amanda, seemingly wanting to change subjects. “When he wakes up, be sure to charm him. We will want to dreamwalk tonight to help with the bloody noses.”

“Will do.” Amanda got excited for dreamwalking.

“As for me, I better look in the books to see if there is anything about this behavior in Madi.” He bids farewell.

From his behavior, you thought something was up. It felt like he had two faces. You didn’t know which one was the real one. Caution was probably necessary for him as well as Megan.

Amy and Mia helped disconnect you from donating blood once it was done. Caspian awoke and Amanda charmed him. This was used to stop him from being over excited to see a succubusfied Amanda. He really was elated to see it but Amanda had to keep him under control with the charm from getting a massive nosebleed again. They concluded to do the drawing at a later date for the nosebleeds to stop and after DnD. Everyone was back, waiting to play DnD. You came back into the game room with everyone. Once you got to the table, all of you laughed really hard when you saw what was waiting.

“Laugh it up. Get it out of your system.” Nick crosses his stubby little arms, angrily. He was around 2’11” from losing his bet.

“You’re adorable.” You grab your sides. The laughter was so good it hurt.

“I will adorably punch you in the balls. I’m at a good height for it.” Nick rages his fist at you.

“It might not hurt at your size. You’re not a big hitter.” You bawl with laughter at your own joke.

“Then I will kick it when I get big.” Nick’s face is red with anger and embarrassment. “This isn’t permanent…. Is it?” Nick looks back pleading at succubi form Madi.

Madi turns orange as she looks away, pushes her hips out, and taps her lips. “I might have forgotten to mention something along those lines.” Madi playfully teases Nick.

(Later on during the DnD campaign)

“The gnome knights charge in from the back. Your party is surrounded!” Caspian exclaims. The party tries to grab the pile of gold in front of them but it was a trap.

“Shit.” Melody curses. “This is bad. How many and how far away are they?” She was seeing what she could do.

“12 of them, split in half, with them at 100 feet and 20 feet. 6 of them are charging forward, closing the distance.” Caspian answers.

“I have two moonbeams left for today. I can use one of them here.” Melody finds them in range of her firbolg druid class spell.

“We will need to forge the front line for our mages and healers to protect us.” You tell Caspian to rotate your character on the mat to the otherside of the party, from gold pile to the gnome horde.

“Same for me.” Amanda agrees. She was in her Blade demoness form. She was loving being able to show her true self.

“Hold on, it is not your turn to do that. The gnomes will get to attack first. You can move after that. Chad, Melody, and Sarah prepare for battle.” Caspian stops the attempt to protect the mages and healers. They will have to take some damage before you can protect them. “A 16.” Caspian reports his roll. He rolls D6s. “The gnomes hit and they roll a 4 and a 5.”

“Ooh” Chad winces. “That hits with pretty good damage. I will have to swing my mace.” He begins to roll his dice.

“A 1!?” Melody whines about her quarterstaff roll. She completely missed her opponent. “I botched that roll. I need to get back to concentrate.”

“Don’t worry. I can heal you soon.” Chad comforts her. He had a decent roll to damage some gnomes.

“Can I use Ray of Frost?” Sarah wants to use a spell to defend herself.

“Yes.”

“Cool. I am going to use a spell point to cast at two opponents. 15, I hit.” Sarah declares her AC roll. She picks up a D8. “7” Sarah states her damage while Caspian rolls for the gnomes. The damage is delivered from Sarah and Chad to the gnomes.

“The gnome's speed is reduced.” Caspian notes the reduction of some of the gnome’s movement.

“Now we can move to the front.” You declare. The first round of battle is over. They can disengage and have the tankier characters defend. You, Amanda, and Madi move to the front to fight. Chad can focus on healing others before hopping back into the battle. Melody can concentrate on Moonbeam while Sarah can cast spells and fire her crossbow from a distance.

“What are you doing?” You ask the one person not engaged in the battle.

“I’m going to search the pile of gold for treasure.” Nick stands on the seat of his chair. He wouldn’t be able to see well with his short stature at the moment if he sat, so standing was his only option.

“At a time like this?” Melody questions, furiously, the party’s level four rogue. She had taken a big hit with the initial attack so she would be mad at him ignoring the combat.

“A rogue’s got to do what a rogue’s got to do.” Nick shrugs his shoulders dramatically, acting very much like his character. “Besides, there are six gnomes fighting you all and seven of us. I should be fine.”

“A gnome disengages and begins to move around the party.” Caspian changes the behavior of one of the gnomes. It will be heading to Nick’s rogue.

“Damn, you did that on purpose!” Nick sighs after whining. “I can still do a roll to stuff my hand into the pile of treasure and pull something out before battle.”

“You will need to do an investigation check for putting your hand in the gold to find something.”

Nick rolls for the investigation check. “7. Oh come on.” Nick sits down. His toddler size body gets lost behind the ledge of the table.

“What’s wrong with 7?” Amanda asks. She pauses her battle with the gnomes to ask what was going on with Nick.

“Caspian has a tendency to have a certain item found from treasure piles or crypts on a 7. I won’t be able to use it.”

Caspian proceeds to do exactly what Nick said he would do. “You find your hand around a sword hilt buried in the pile of gold. Pulling your hand out, you find yourself in the possession of the lost legendary blade, Durendal!”

“I drop it so that I can fight the gnome coming at me.” Nick, nonchalantly, stands back on his chair to fight his gnome.

“Why drop a powerful sword? You can use it in your battle?” Amanda is dumbfounded by Caveman’s choice. A named weapon would be good.

“It has a clause in it to allow only certain characters to use its full might. I’m not one of them. So, it is like a big stick in my hands. Only Dweeb and Baker can use it.” Madi informs Amanda about the special blade.

“I see. We just have to get it to Dwayne or Chad.”

“Dweeb would be the better choice. He has great weapon fighting as a trait.” Chad responds.

“Keep it so you can give it to me.” You agree with Chad. Your abilities are the best suited for the legendary blade.

“Fine, but you better heal me while I am carrying this extra weight.” Nick moans. He decides not to drop the sword.

The battle raged against the six gnomes attacking the party. Melody was able to cast Moonbeam to save the party during the battle. She jumped out of her seat when she fired the spell. The group waited for the next wave to charge but it didn’t come. The six remaining gnomes were standing at the only exit for the party to escape.

“It’s another trap.” You state, while your character wields Durandal.

Sarah was about to ask the group to charge but she stopped herself. “How can you be so sure?”

You tap the mat to where the exit is. “The doorway out is described as darkness itself, no light peeking out or in. A perfect place to hide a bigger threat until we attack. Since there is no way out but that way. We will have to attack. We will need to heal ourselves first.” You begin to make a plan to attack the remaining gnomes.

“Can we check the pile of loot first?” Nick behaves very much like a true adventure. The pile of gold is what matters.

“It contains about 1000g and a few scattered gems. No weapons, scrolls, or magic rings.” Caspian tells them that the pile is empty for equipment, only wealth.

“No rescue or useful things there. The gold would only add weight to us in battle. We can grab it after the battle. Everyone double check your health and items.” You were about ready to verse a boss in this campaign.

“Oh, it’s about time.” Madi looks at a clock. She moves her gaze to Nick as her colored draconic parts turn orange. “Caveman, it seems your character is prepared for battle. We just need to make sure you are.” Madi’s draconic tail wraps around Nick’s chest. She lifts Nick off his chair, bringing him to her.

“Ugh, isn’t the deal over. I thought it was only for a little bit. This seems like it is way too long.” Nick groans loudly. It was almost the hour mark for him to grow back to normal. Madi had been feeding on him every hour to keep him this size.

“I thought the deal was for a day?” Madi squeezed her giant 7 foot body, as she stood up, to act adorable and innocent. All part of an act to tease Nick.

Nick droops in disbelief at Madi’s act as she hoists him up in her tail. “The deal was for a little bit. Two hours is more than a little bit. I would like to get back to normal, Twigs.”

Madi bops his nose. “Should have been more specific about the amount of time for the deal. ‘Little bit’ can be taken relatively. I’m viewing it more as a day.” Madi turns magenta as she uses her succubus’s twist of words to make things go her way. She begins to head to the other room to do the deed to keep him this size but Amanda halts her with a question.

“Could you make it quick? You will need to do your stuff to prepare your character for the battle.”

Madi pauses for a second. She turns orange as she gives a playful smile. “I can make it quick.” She turns around to return to the table. “Just ignore some noise.” Madi sits back down in her chair.

“What do you mean make it quick oveeeerr-” Nick gets swung underneath the table by Madi’s tail. He is hidden at her feet from the group's view. There is muffled panting as Madi uses her tail and feet to please him.

“Don’t you think using the tail on him at this point will be too much?” Sarah sees where Madi is going with this. The tail takes more energy from a person from your experience.

Madi waves her off. “It will be fine. I will let him return to normal before I let him blow.”

“Alright.” Sarah shrugs as she lets her do her thing. She didn’t sound convinced it was a good idea.

Everyone did their tasks to restore and check on equipment. Things were a little awkward as Madi pleased Nick under the table but it was pretty quiet moaning. Madi shrunk a little as Nick’s height returned to him. There was a lot more shuffling and louder moans under the table as Nick took more space. He didn’t remain that size long as Madi went pink and grew again as Nick cums underneath the table. The only thing is, Madi grew taller than 7 feet, bringing forth large tits and hips as well.

“Uhm.” Madi hugs her luscious 7’6” body, turning blue in embarrassment. “The tail might not have been a good idea.”

“What did you do?” Chad asks, worried by what that means.

“Is he alive?” Sarah leans on her arm and gives Madi a blank stare of “I told you so.” Sarah seems to already know from her expression that Nick is alive.

Madi tries to make herself small out of shame. “The tail takes way more height than expected.”

Madi pulls her tail out from under the table, carrying a small object. She places it on the table and we are shocked to see that it was Nick. She had shrunk Nick to six inches. He seemed dazed and disoriented by Madi making him cum really hard into her tail.

“Woah! I can’t believe that it’s possible!” Melody marvels in awe at the shrunken Nick.

“Dude, that’s wack.” Chad covers his mouth in awe.

“Is he okay?” You ask about the safety of your little friend.

“He is totally fine. He will be back in an hour. I just took too much. Way more than our agreement. I hope he isn’t angry with me.” Madi whimpers. Madi was afraid that Nick would be pissed once he figured it out how much she took accidently. Her blue scales were becoming paler as she was fearful of the possibility of ruining their relationship. You could see a little bit of trembling in her body language. She was worried that the ruining of a relationship was deeper than just a simple, or firm, friendship. It was a deeper relationship she was scared of losing.

“I’m sure Caveman will forgive you. It will require some apologizing, a lot of apologizing.” You were glad that Nick was going to be okay. You sit back, marveling at your friend that became the size of a doll. “I would also say that your deal with Nick is over. Let him grow back in the next hour.”

“Mhmm” Madi nods furiously. She wants Nick to know she regrets taking too much. “I will do that.”

“Ugh.” A little voice interrupts. Everyone returns their attention back to Nick, who was pulling himself up. “That was a big one, Twigs. I thought you were going to pull my dick straight off with your tail. I didn’t know it had a hole at the end.”

He looked down at his feet. He saw the DnD mat that you all were playing on, under his feet. It must have seemed huge to him as he slowly started to raise his gaze to the horizon. When he saw the edge of the table, he looked farther up into our gigantic, amazed faces.

“Fucking nobel shit prize! There’s no way.” Nick gawks at the obvious size difference. He stares around, wide eyed and shocked, as his whole world becomes way bigger, and his friends too.

“I AM SO SORRY!” Madi apologizes immediately. She’s rubbing her hands copiously in a begging posture. “I SHOULDN’T HAVE TAKEN THAT MUCH HEIGHT! I TOOK THIS TOO FAR! I SHOULD HAVE LISTEN TO YOU ABOUT LEAVING IT AT TWO HOURS! A WHOLE DAY IS TOO MUCH! THE AGREEMENT IS NOW VOID! I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT THIS! IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TO MAKE IT UP! PEELED GRAPES? BACK MASSAGES? SHINY CHARIZARD?!”

Madi bangs her head down on the table as she apologizes profusely. Nick had to regain his footing on the table as her action shook his ground. He was taken back by her apology. She was nearly in tears and offering her most prized pokemon. She never would trade her Shiny Charizard for anything. She was very sincere in her apology by trying to make things right with Nick.

“YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO ANGRY WITH ME! I TOTALLY MESSED UP. I’M SO SORRY!” Madi remains silent after that. We all were amazed at her and her big apology. She had never been this exuberant, vocal, or excessive about an apology. She would normally make it quick and to the point. This was odd. It became a little bit more clearer when she whimpered quietly. “Please, just don’t leave me.”

You recall something when she spoke those apologetic words. It had to do with Andrea talking about succubus finding a mate. Succubus are emotional creatures that love, love. So, they can be very cautious about falling in love because they throw themselves fully into it. If the person they give it to doesn’t rescind it or becomes afraid, or angry at the succubus. The succubus could become utterly heartbroken and depressed. That is what Madi was fearing. On becoming a succubus, her feelings of love became more a part of her. There were signs all over the place that Madi had feelings for Nick. This little, and he is quite little, accident could cause Nick to never rescind her feelings. The succubus, and you, were all aware of that fear Madi was dealing with, only Caspian and Chad didn’t know about the intricacies linked to a succubus’s heart.

“Please, lift up your head and wipe your tears.” Nick says. He seems embarrassed at the huge apology aimed at his tiny body. Madi looks up at her small friend, eyes red from crying. “Tears don’t suit you.” Nick says coolly, but a little depressed. Madi straightens up at his command and wipes her tears. You were blown-away at how calm Nick was. He still had some of usual swagger but it was controlled and genuine. “Twigs, I know this is an accident. You are not one to intentionally try and hurt your friends. It happens when you get carried away or take things too far with, or for, your friends and family. I don’t blame you at all and I am not angry.”

“Really?” Madi sniffs, rolling a tear away. Her face is red from fighting back tears while the rest of her draconic parts are her original black and her sad blue.

Nick’s little stature became more confident. He was adjusting to his temporary height very well. “You kept it a secret from us that you were being blackmailed by the scummy biology teacher. It was done to protect your family and us from the harsh realities that happen behind closed doors. I would call that going pretty extreme for us to sacrifice yourself. It wasn’t intended but it happened. We know it wasn’t to hurt us, it was out of your caring heart for us. You realized that mistake. Like shrinking me, it was fun taken too far but you realize it. I can see it. I cannot be angry with you if you didn’t try to hurt me and are truly sorry for it.”

“Thank you. I am truly sorry for making you small.” Madi sighs with relief at Nick’s forgiveness. She turns yellow with joy at it.

Nick raises his fist for a fist bump. “You’re good and all is forgiven.”

Madi uses her giant hand to fist bump Nick’s tiny hand. A sign of forgiveness between the two. Nick's little head turns red while Madi turns magenta. Truly a moment of love for these quiet lovers. Chad could be heard quietly whispering. “Get a room, you two.” Everyone sees the love connection between the two. It didn’t seem like they knew that the other person loved them because they seemed like they wanted to vocalize their love but were scared of the response. So, they skirted around saying it.

“But I do get to say when I paid off my debt for losing this bet.” Nick adds with a smirk, blowing away his flusterness with his usual, eccentric charisma. He killed his own romantic setting.

“Of course. You’re in charge of when.” Madi smiles, still magenta. She turns to the rest of the group. “Can we take a pause on the game until Caveman returns to normal?” She is seeking to make him feel comfortable with her mistake. With her magenta, it also seemed like she wanted alone time with him.

“Actually, could I play the game at this size?”

We are all shocked a bit by Nick’s request. After all this time about not wanting to be toddler size, he seemed very okay being absolutely tiny. We all blinked very hard at him.

“Caveman, you are the size of a doll. How can we play the game with you this small.” You try to be a bit logical about his circumstance.

“Yeah. It was a little rough for you earlier but with you being the size of one of my anime figurines, how can you move your character and know your stats?” Melody asks. Chad perked up a bit when she said, “anime figurines.”

“I can be my character.” Nick walks over to lift his minifigure. He grunts as the thing is nearly half his height. He lifts it and carries it off the mat. “I may be a little bigger than the rest of the characters here but that should be fine.” He points to Melody as he returns back to his space. “A good DnD player learns to memorize his stats and abilities pretty quickly. I should have most of it memorized. If I don’t, Twigs can help me.” Madi gave thumbs, indicating she would help.

“Are you sure? I mean, playing the game being small. We can take a break if you want. I know it can be awkward to ask everyone to pause.” You try to make Nick’s situation comfortable too. Being small was probably disorienting.

“Dweeb, I'm fine. I’m totally good with playing like this. Plus, how often do you get the chance to practically be your character? I get to behave like I am actually in the dungeon.” Nick gives a good laugh. “This is the closest thing to real LARPing!”

“I see no problem with it. I believe we can continue.” Caspian says. He adjusts his glasses as he returns to his tower. He seems intrigued by Nick wanting to get close to the action of his campaign. It was fascinating for a DM to have such an invested player.

“I guess we can.”

“Sounds interesting.”

“We will go with it.” You readjust your seat. You double check everyone's status. “I think we are ready to move forward. Let’s move twenty feet towards the gnomes.” The group agrees. Pieces are moved towards the exit and Nick walks with them.

“The gnomes stand still, watching as you approach. They do not leave their position at the door.”

“Is there a demogorgon? I bet that is the trap.” Melody bursts, frightened at that possibility.

“It won’t be at this part. The demogorgon would be closer to the actual end. When we are at higher levels.” Chad assures her.

“I don’t have a moonbeam left so I will need to concentrate for a faerie fire.”

“We just have to keep moving forward. Let’s do another twenty feet.” You had your fighter characters positioned at the front. Chad was in the back of the party just in case of another sneak attack.

“The gnomes get into defensive positions, prepared to guard the door. They do not move from their position.” Caspian is having them behave exactly how you thought they would.

“We are 60 feet from them, in range of most of my spells. Should I use one?” Sarah asks, seeking to attack preemptively.

“As soon as you reach the 60 foot mark, a shadow mass appears from within the dark hall of the exit. Coming into the light,” Caspian slams his own figurine at the exit, causing little Nick to take a step back, “a gnome giant emerges.”

“Firing magic missiles would be nice.” You agree with your girlfriend. It was the sort of trap you were expecting.

Nick stares at the figurine in front of him. More of an action figure. It was around the same height as him. Caspian used one of Jabba the Hutt’s Gamorrean guards for the gnome giant.

“Fuck, they are disgusting if they are same size as you.”

The big battle then ensues.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you all enjoy the chapter and the game. Spicier stuff is on the way