- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The DnD session is over and everyone is making plans for the beach.
“That was a great game of DnD, Caspian. We definitely need to do it again.” Sarah stretches hard, with her wings extending wide, as everyone enters the main ballroom of the mansion.

“Thank you. I like to keep it doable for everyone's first try. The next one would be a little harder but your character levels should be able to pass it. You might need to grind for experience points.” Caspian smiles in joy that his campaign was a hit. He was always glad when everyone liked it.

“Wait, we keep our levels? I thought we have them assigned at the beginning?” Melody scampers up next to Caspian to make sure she is hearing things correctly in the large room.

“Your character goes through several campaigns, growing stronger. It keeps going until the campaign against the big boss of the land.”

Nick, now back to regular height, speaks up as he observes the art along the walls. “Do you remember the Lich king that was mentioned in the prolong? The one that created mistrust among the races? That will probably be the final boss.”

“Hey! Don’t go spoiling the story.” Caspian replies, annoyed about the potential spoiler of the larger campaign of DnD.

Nick was apologizing to Caspian while everyone else was admiring the size of the ballroom. The girls did this in their succubus form except for Melody. It caught everyone’s eye how big the ballroom was, especially the ceiling.

“Why is the ceiling so tall?” Chad asks.

Sarah gazes at the roof that at least reaches 100 feet. “I heard that my ancestor saw succubus that were wholly bigger than normal humans, closer to giants. She wanted to make sure that if any survived the massacre, they could fit in her home.” Sarah gave intriguing information about succubus but also reminded the group of the sad history of their past.

“Or she could have believed that a future generation could reach that height. Building the mansion as a safe haven for traveling nightwalkers and a potential home for a new coven.”

Uncle Joe waltzes proudly in with his two maids in tow.

“So she thought that the remaining earthbound succubus population would be restored to its former glory, eventually.” Madi remarks. She gazes at the artistic design and art depicting demons and demonesses. She was noting the size of the mansion. “This place is big but I don’t think it would hold a whole town of succubus.”

Uncle Joe follows Madi’s gaze. He is making the calculation too. “It won’t but it can hold the start of the town. After that, it would be the home for the queen.”

“300 years is a long time to wait, especially for a queen succubus. The succubus population must have been brought very low if Sarah is the first in a hundred years.” You remember how shocked Andrea was to learn that Sarah was a queen. It changed a lot of things about their relationship. Andrea had to be wary.

“Oh, there have been plenty of queen succubus before Sarah, around 200 years ago. That larger amount dwindled until none remained a 100 years ago.”

You were a little shocked that there were a lot of queen succubus in the past. “If there were so many queens in the past, why did the queens start to disappear? I would think queens would be abundant if they appeared in the past like that.”

Uncle Joe sighs. “I do have to blame the succubus for making the blunder that destroyed their queens. Many seemed to be influenced by “The Banished One’s” betrayal. Small coven arose all over the place when a new queen got started. Instead of uniting to fight the Mayflowers, they sought to subjugate each other to fight the Mayflowers. They couldn’t trust each other. The queens fought each other and Mayflowers would come in when they were weakened by infighting, and destroy the bloodline that carried the possibility of being a queen. This secured a low chance for a queen succubus to be born.”

Uncle Joe delivers some dark history to sour the mood. Everytime you seem to learn more about the succubus' history, the sadder it gets. They really needed a moment to rest and be themselves. They needed peace.

“Anyway.” Uncle Joe claps his hands. His face lightens up, trying to lift up the mood. “Has everyone got in contact with who they needed to, to go to the beach?”

“Yep, I called my mom. She said she will work extra hard to give me those days off.” Chad follows along with Uncle Joe to lighten the mood. “I just need to go by my house to grab my stuff.”

“How did you get your mom to agree to days off? I thought your mom made the schedule set in stone, two weeks in advance?” You wonder how Chad was able to pull that off. Their family was strict with the work schedule.

Chad gives a side glance over to Melody. “I had to mention all who were going?”

Chad totally mentioned Melody to his mom and she was sold. He used his mother’s heart to go to the beach.

“What about you? Were you able to reach your parents?”

You simply raise your hands and shake your head. “Nope, cannot contact them. They are still stuck on the cruise. I have to make the decision myself.”

“What decision did you make?” Sarah asks you.

“I’m going.”

“Yes. Dweeb in a swimsuit! Just what I wanted to see.” Sarah pumps both fists high into the air while dancing, excited to see you in a swimsuit. It was embarrassing to have your giant succubus girlfriend to be so animated with her joy.

“I got my parents to agree. They were glad I was hanging out with someone besides Vicky. Happy to see me being friends with Madi again.” Amanda leans on her enlarged hips as she joins the conversation. She stood next to Caspian, who was flustered being close to his succubus crush. She was using her charm to keep him from a heavy nose bleed.

“My parents said yes. They were surprised that I wanted to go to the beach. They liked the idea since they wanted me to try new things and the beach seemed perfect.” Caspian notes he was onboard for the trip.

“Lucky. My parents' first question was if my homework is done.” Nick groans about how easy everyone else’s parents were for the trip.

“What did you say?” You ask. You knew it wasn’t done since you all did Dnd.

“I said it was done.” He lied to his parents. He wanted to go on the trip.

“I guess that means we are doing homework tonight.” Madi walks up and puts her draconic hand on Nick’s shoulder. Nick’s eyes went wide when she did. He slowly, nervously turns to look up into Madi’s face. She had a smile but her scales were starting to turn burning red. “We don’t want our Caveman to be a liar.”

“No we don’t. I will get the homework done tonight.” Nick gulps. Madi pats his shoulders as she turns to a yellow before going back to a neutral red. She brought maturity to his foolishness.

“By the way, the girls will need to go shopping. All our swimsuits won't fit anymore.” Madi calls out a problem with the beach trip. All the girls were now succubus with more voluptuous and sexy bodies.

“Does that mean a shopping trip? I know all the latest swimsuit fashion. One of few things that Vicky ever did for me; give me a good fashion sense.” Amanda gets very excited about that. She was ready to show that she can make her friends look good.

“Ugh, shopping. Can’t we order online? I don’t like going shopping in public. So many eyes on us and people who can’t keep their hands to themselves.” Sarah winces as she remembers her first time shopping in a larger body.

“I can’t blame you for the experience you had. It was horrible.” Amanda acknowledges Sarah’s bad experience. “But have you done it with a bunch of girls?” She moves closer as she tries to lure Sarah with the possibility that she missed out on something great if it was only girls.

“No, I was only with Dweeb.” Sarah was getting hooked as she leaned towards Amanda in response to the climbing excitement.

“So you don’t know the fun that girls have when they shop?” Amanda raises an eyebrow, egging Sarah even closer.

“Uh uh!” Sarah shakes her head as she squeezes her big succubus body in growing anticipation.

“Then, my badass succubus version of Elsa, we got to show you how fun a girls shopping trip is!” Amanda points a fun-loving finger at Sarah before raising it up to point to the ceiling. Amanda did a pose that you were very familiar with, Leon’s pose from Pokemon Sword and Shield. She raises her voice for this. “CAUSE GIRLS KNOW HOW TO MAKE SHOPPING EXCITING AND THEY LOOK GOOD DOING IT!”

Sarah’s mouth and eyes were wide open as she was dazzled by Amanada. Sarah was ready to try shopping again with her friends. If Amanda had fun shopping, Sarah could too. Madi rolls her eyes as she sees Amanda’s pose.

“Trying to be dramatic, so you stole my pose.” Madi crosses her arms and shakes her head at the red head amazon. “I might need to charge you.”

“That’s because you chose the most dramatic champion to copy. Diantha doesn’t have a lot of flare like Leon.” Amanda drops the pose. “But please, don’t charge me. Otherwise, my bank account will truly be like the sands of Tatooine.”

“How were you going to afford the shopping trip if you have no money? You have been referencing that Vicky drained you dry.” Chad brings up a good point. Amanda complained about money but still wanted to go shopping. You couldn’t use the excuse of using Sarah’s mom card. That was just for when Sarah was growing.

“Wouldn’t the clothes you buy have to be for when you are in your succubus form? You would need to get into your succubus form at the store? That could lead to an incident.” Caspian wonders too. The clothes they needed to buy were for their succubus form, not their human form. The size of clothes would be different.

“Uhhh” Amanda stands there confused. She didn’t think this all the way through. She was thinking of answers to give from the barrage of questions coming in about her plan.

“There are the Mayflowers in town. You have to find a way to avoid them.” Uncle Joe adds.

“Hold on. One answer at a time.” She shakes her hands down to stop the questions. She first goes to Caspian, being her love interest. She had a bias. “We can change the size of clothes. We have that power. We don’t have to be in succubus form when we try them on. We guess how they look and alter them on us at the beach.” Amanda goes to answer Uncle Joe. “We can go late in the evening. They shouldn’t be out then.” She finally turns to Chad. “I don’t know. I’ve got probably one swimsuit worth in my bank account.”

“Heh heh.”

There was a small chuckle from someone who had been in the conversation very much. She had been listening patiently. The group looks over at Melody, who was chuckling, with her hands, arms, and body language in a way that made it look like the bigger succubus were beneath her.

“Heh heh. You think that succubus needs to go constantly to a fashion store to keep up with the latest appeal.” Melody moves her body postures to strike another pose. This one had a hand covering her face to let one eye look dramatically at the group. It was very reminiscent of an anime pose. “A succubus can make any clothes she has, into whatever she wants.” Melody spins around rapidly on one foot before stomping down proudly. You felt demonic energy as she spun. Her outfit had changed in the twirl. She was now sporting a pair of jeans and an anime Tshirt. “It is only limited by her imagination.” She gives a smug grin.

“Oh wow! Melody, that is so cool! How did you do that!?” Sarah walks up to cousin to inspect the new clothes.

Amanda looks over to the back of Melody. “You made it the perfect size. It rides up your ass nicely.”

“Demon slayer. I like it.” Madi inspects the shirt too after noting the anime.

“How did you get the artwork to look like the real thing? Even the smallest detail.” Chad came up to admire the anime shirt Melody made. Melody had been soaking up the praise from the girls proudly but when Chad commented, she started to blush.

“I, uh, like the show a lot.” She taps her fingers nervously as Chad praised her skill on creating the design of the anime. She was being timid with her hobbies as she was afraid she might be labeled a NEET.

Chad sees her nervousness, backs away a little to give space. He is a little flustered but not as Melody is. He was giving her space. “I like the show a lot too. I rewatch an episode every week.” Melody’s face lit up. Chad was an anime lover like she was.

“What happened to your old clothes? Did you teleport them somewhere?” Madi interrupts. She kills the growing affectionate moment. Sarah and Amanda shake their heads in disbelief at what Madi did. Nick was shaking his head also which made it even more embarrassing. “What?” Madi turns blue as she doesn’t know why everyone is giving her dismaying looks.

“I actually used magic to change the form of my clothes.” Melody answers Madi’s question. “The cloth manipulation spell you all know; there is an advanced technique. A spell that can transform any piece of clothing into what you dream it to be. So you can wear whatever you want.”

“RIP going to a mall to shop with the girls. We can provide whatever fashion we want with magic.” Amanda droops as she feels the excitement she built up for a girl’s trip vanish. It sounded as if the spell meant that whatever clothes the girls saw in a magazine, they could have it.

“A girl’s shopping trip is still on the table.” Melody seeks to ease Amanda’s pain. “For one thing, we need clothes to use the spell. For creating a dream dress out of a spool of thread and such is too much to ask for the spell. Also, there’s a limit to how much you can alter a set of clothes without letting the demonic energy in them dissipate.” Melody looks down as she scratches her head, where one of her fox ears would be. She seems like she was trying to recall some information. “Hmm… I know there is something that happens if you exceed the limit but what?”

“In other words, the spell can make a small wardrobe look extensive but you need a wardrobe to work with.” Sarah crosses her arms underneath her boobs as she ponders the spell. “Having a spare outfit would be handy.”

“The spell seems to help with budgets if you don’t have to buy new clothes each year.” You see the financial benefit of the spell.

Madi goes over and throws an arm around Amanda, squeezing her tightly. “But that still means we will have to go shopping to buy a wardrobe first. We will need someone who is very fashionable to help us know what to wear.” Madi was encouraging Amanda. Amanda was the most fashionable oriented person of the group. The shopping trip was her time to shine. Madi was showing that Amanda was still needed.

“You’re right. We can still go on a shopping trip. It doesn’t have to be clothes that we have to shop for. There is other stuff us girls can do at a mall. Plus, I can figure out what clothes fit you best. I only have to buy the magazine. My wallet is going to be lush like Scrooge McDuck’s vault.” Amanda positively looks at the brighter side of things. She takes a firm stance as she gladly accepts the magic they are going to learn. “We can use the spell to make our swimsuits.”

“Exactly.” Melody waves her finger at Amanda. “We can create the best swimsuit for ourselves without having to go out to get it before we leave. It is a win for sure.” Melody was proud that Amanda got where she was going. They had a way to get a swimsuit without going to a store.

“I like that. Swimsuits tend to be more colorful and bright. I want a darker set.” Madi nods, thinking over her own ideal swimsuit.

“I have several ideas for a dark swimsuit for you.” Amanda grins. She was happy to give fashion advice.

“Should I go with a one piece or a two piece?” Sarah questions herself of what would be good for her. Your mind goes to wonderful places picturing what sort of swimsuit Sarah is going to wear. It was going to look hot no matter what.

“That’s all fine and dandy but what about us guys? We will need to go get ourselves our swimsuits.” Chad brings up a good point. The guys didn’t have the ability to change clothes to whatever they wanted. You were stuck with your trunks.

“It is possible for the girls to change your clothes but I think it would be best if you went to go get your swimwear. We don’t want unfortunate accidents.” Amy interjects. She comes forward with a bow. “I can take anyone to their house with the car to grab what they need.”

“That would be good with me. I will need to grab my trunks to get my aloha on.” Nick steps forwards towards Amy with his hand raised to accept her offer. Amy behaves unprofessionally for once and rolls her eyes in a way of disgust. She seemed offset from his earlier remarks or there were some guys that succubus don’t like.

“I will take you. I got to make sure you get your homework done.” Madi moves forward behind Nick, placing her breasts on his head. Her 6’9” demon form looms over Nick as she pesters him by putting some weight on him. He blushes under the pressure of her tits while she turns orange. “Else, you will just make an excuse to turn the work in late.”

“Yes, mom.” Nick groans as he likens Twigs to his mom.

“How are you taking him back? You don’t have a car and you are turning down the maids offer for a ride?” Amanda inquired of how Madi was going to do it. They were on the outskirts of town.

Madi stretches out her large scaled wings. “This way.”

“Wait, Twigs? Are we flying to my house?” Nick looks up in surprise at the option that is being chosen. His face rotates perfectly into the cleavage that Madi placed on him. Nick’s next words were muffled by the soft melons. Madi blushes and turns magenta at the accidental face to boob moment.

“Just give us his address so we can pick him up tomorrow.” Amy understands what's going on there.

Nick gasps as he frees himself from Madi's bust. “Will do.” Madi remains magenta as she leans off Nick.

“We can fly. That’s right. I will take Caspian to his house. It will… Be good practice and I can protect him.” Amanda was quick to jump on that opportunity with an excuse. She was going to get alone time with Caspian, which she had been wanting. She moves one of her wings to encircle Caspian and pull him closer.

Caspian stumbles by the tug of the wings so that his face hits Amanda’s marvelous abs. He becomes flustered as he tries to regain his composure from himself having his face touching a woman, other than his mom, that wasn’t purposely trying to hurt him.

“Oh, sorry.” Amanda releases her wing as she used a little too much strength to pull him in with his nerd body. He readjusts his glasses as a drop of blood comes from his nose from the arousal of the moment. “I didn’t mean to pull you in that hard. I don’t know my own strength sometimes.”

“You’re good. You’re still learning some of the ropes. I do wonder why you want to fly me to my house to get my stuff for the beach?” He pulls a tissue out to wipe the blood. Amanda’s charm was doing good to reduce nose bleeds but didn’t stop all of them. You wonder at what point would they stop being a reaction for arousal. Uncle Joe was able to get rid of them.

“Does a girl need a reason to be with her favorite nerd?” The redhead lowers her head close to Caspian. She had her hands on her hips, jetting her butt a bit behind her as she puffed up her chest towards him. All of this, to give a hint of her affection for the group’s biggest nerd.

“I-I guess she doesn’t.” Caspian’s head starts spinning as Amanda becomes more intentional about her desire for him. He didn’t know how to respond properly to the flirting. “But I would still like to know.” He was woozy with his reply.

“I don’t know. Hmm maybe.” Amanda rolls her shoulders as she turns to face him directly while shifting her hands to her thighs. She bit her lip to look more seductive as she thought. She gives a slight tilt of her head to give a small side glance when she answers. “We can practice for the PERSONAL sketch we agreed to.”

Caspian seems to break as a gentle trail of blood, a face redder than a tomato, and steam coming from his ears. All the gears in him were working overtime to comprehend the sexiness of his crush. Poor Caspian, all he could do in response was nod and say.

“Uh huh.”

“Awesome. We’ll fly after I learn the clothing spell.” Amanda hugs Caspian into her sideboob. His eyes spun by the amount of female flesh, flirting, and stimulation he was receiving from her. Amanda used her tail to bring a tissue to wipe his nose. He was paralyzed now by her bewitching.

“Master Chad, would you need a ride to your house?” Mia asks, letting the nerd and the amazon continue to flirt while the maids see what they need to do.

“Yes.” Chad turns his gaze to the maid. He was watching his little bud get overwhelmed with love by his crush. “I will need a ride. I don’t have a pair of wings to get me back.”

You saw Melody tapping her two pointer fingers, nervously and sadly pouting quietly to herself. “I would fly you to your house if I was big enough to carry you.” Melody mumbles about her small stature not being able to offer herself to assist the person she had feelings for.

“Dweeb’s going to stay here for the night. He and I have some things to do.” Sarah preemptively answers the next question that would be asked. She makes an “O” with her fingers and jabs a finger repetitively through to indicate the plan for tonight. Your eyes and arousal go up as you know it is going down tonight.

“We will prepare the master guestroom for you two tonight.” Amy bows as she acknowledges the plan.

Chad whispers into your ear. “You guys, and your succubus girlfriends, get to have all the fun tonight. I’m jealous.”

“I know.” You straighten yourself up and an imaginary tie, trying to look impressive. “It’s great.” You tilt your head in the direction of Melody, who was staring jealousy at her cousin. “But you might not be out of luck either.”

Chad saw where your eyes were going. He got the hint about the small, light brown haired girl. “I know. I would like to ask her out but. Man, I feel like I should wait and see. I don’t want to come on too strong. I’m a big dude and I might scare her. She seemed nervous earlier so I don’t know if it was fear or affection. I want to take into account what she feels before asking.” Chad gives excuses for not asking Melody out. The big dude wants to but is a little scared of what Melody might say. He was letting himself be comfortably in the friendzone until he knew what Melody thought.

“Baker, I think she is really into you.” You grab his shoulder as you return a whisper. It was full of sincerity and seriousness. “Did you see how much she moved to make sure she was around you? She wanted you to teach her DnD.”

“I see you, Dweeb. She probably does like me. I just don’t want to force it. Because I can see myself giving her little kitsune ears, she’s so adorable. I am afraid I would freak her out if I let my fetish get the best of me. So, I am going to control myself by waiting and letting her be herself.” He resolves himself to take it slowly.

You were about to speak up about that matter about the ears but Uncle Joe spoke up loudly.

“It seems like we have most of our plans for tomorrow. We will pick up those who have to go home first thing in the morning to bring them here. We will go from here to the beach. For the last part of the day, Melody can teach the rest of the succubus the advance clothing manipulation technique.”

Madi raises her hand once Uncle Joe stops talking. “What will the boys do while we learn the spell? I don’t want them peeking on our lesson. It will spoil the fun tomorrow if they know what we are going to wear.”

“I was planning on having Mia take Chad right away but that would leave the other two here until you all are done. But it wouldn’t be right to split them off like that while everyone is here.” Uncle ponders how to solve this conundrum by putting his hand under his nose.

Mia quickly answers in her jubilant self. “We can teach the boys something while Melody teaches the girls. I was thinking to teach them the best spots to please a-”

Wham!

Amy delivers Mia the hardest discipline yet. A strong uppercut to the gut at point blank. Mia’s face turns pale as she wheezes from the blow. Everyone winces in shared pain as Mia raises a wobbly hand to symbolize she is alive and in agony. She slumps over Amy’s shoulder as she is overcome by it.

“Pardon, my sister. She is not feeling well. She is going to be stuck doing cleaning and prep work for the rest of the day.” Amy bows in apology to the group. We all acknowledge with a nod to Mia’s demise.

“Ahem, thank you. I would be worried about docking pay if you were to get a guest sick.” Uncle Joe coughs, stiffly.

“We would never dream of it.” Amy carries her sister away. She is preventing any more unprofessionalism from Mia and saving their paycheck.

“Anywho.” You draw people away from the uptight maid dragging the limp maid out of the ballroom. “I have a Switch with Smash bros and Mario kart. We can play that until the girls are done with their lesson.”

“Damn, now I want to skip out of the lesson.” Madi becomes depressed when she realizes what she is missing out on.

“Don’t think I am going to let you pin me. I will play Marth to keep some good spacing between us.” You have been practicing a secondary to counter Madi’s female Corrin. The boys agree to this plan.

“We better play Mario Kart, Dweeb. I need to get some wins tonight.” Nick, the best at Mario kart with Toad, demands that party game. He wanted to squash us.

“That must be that new video game system that Sarah keeps playing on. There is a TV, two doors on the right, down that door way.” Uncle Joe points to an exit from the ballroom. He shakes his head as tries to figure out what the new kids are into. “The girls will be in the east wing to study the new spell.”

“Sounds like a plan.” You agree and everyone else with you. The boys start to head their way and the girls the opposite way. The boys didn’t know exactly where in the east wing so that we wouldn’t peak.

“Melody, can you lead them to the room? I need to talk with Madi for a second.” Uncle Joe shoos Melody off to the lead so he could have private talk with the dragon succubus.

“What do you need to talk with me about?” Madi was curious about the private talk. She had no prior knowledge of needing it.

“It is only something small.” Uncle Joe waves off the seriousness of it. He lets the girls go on and the guys leave the room. You hope it is about what was discussed earlier with Sarah and him.

The boys find the room and you set up the Switch. The first game you all play is Mario Kart to satisfy Nick. Once he was satisfied, it was Smash Bros time. Where he lost a lot. This was done for a few hours and evening turned to night before the girls returned.

“Put me in. I want to have a round before we have to go home.” Madi jumps and glides with her wings to an open seat. She searches for an open controller.

You hand her yours as you stand to greet Sarah and the rest. They wore the same clothes as before. “How was the lesson? It didn’t seem to go well. You are in the same clothes.” You hug Sarah. Amanda moves towards Caspian and Melody hovers near Chad, who is aware of her effort to be near him. He acts a bit nervous about it.

“Oh, the lesson went really well. We pulled out some clothes from that shopping run so we don’t mess up the clothes we were wearing. We all changed those ones to the same article we were wearing. The spell worked if you couldn’t tell the difference.” Sarah hugs you back. She lets her hands rest behind your head while she stares into your eyes.

“Well, you’re so enchanting that I was stuck staring at you that I couldn’t look away to see discrepancies.” You encircle her waist. Sarah blushes at the compliment. She was about to speak when it was interrupted.

“Dweeb, get over here! I need to beat you silly with Corrin.” Madi spoke with her back to you. She really wanted to fight you in Smash. You and Sarah sigh. You turned to her to give you a minute but the screen turned off before you could speak. “What gives?!” Madi angrily shouts, turning burning red.

“Aren’t y’all supposed to be heading to your houses to get ready for the trip? Your moms will like to see you before you go.” Betsy appears twirling the powercord in her hand. She is in her nurse smock from coming back from work and it’s filled to the brim with her voluminous cow succubus form. Steam comes from her nostrils as she puffs.

“Hey Caveman, I think it’s time I fly you home.” Madi turns white as she pulls Nick along with her. She doesn’t want to face the mad cow.

“I think we should go do the sketch.” Caspian offers with a small tremor.

“Agreed.” Amanda gulps. She and Caspian walk out too.

“I totally agree. We have been here too long. Thank you for giving us the push, Ms. Heartman.” Chad thanks Betsy. He was tired and ready to go to bed. “Can I get that ride?” He asks Amy.

“It would be my honor.”

“It was nice to meet you.” Melody waves goodbye as they leave. Chad responds with a wave. “I better go to bed. I need the energy for tomorrow.” She heads the opposite way to her room.

“I guess that leaves you and me.” The room empties fast. You and Sarah were giving each other a side hug.

“As it should be. They would be here all night and you won’t have any privacy.” Betsy turns to leave, holding her fingers like an “O” with her tail rapidly going through. She knew what was planned tonight. “I better leave so you two can get it on.”

“You told your mom?” You look up at her with feigned shock.

Sarah giggles. “A girl tells her mom everything, almost everything. A girl has to have some secrets. I am going to get ready and so should you.” She bops your nose before turning to let her huge butt bounce as she leaves to get ready. You were left just staring at her beautiful backside.

“I better take you to your room.” A Mia who has seen better days comes to guide you.

Mia takes you through the mansion to the master guestroom. It has a fancy canopy bed and a high ceiling. You get ready for bed and in your PJs when you hear from the door, your familiar seductress.

“Are you ready?”
Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter will involve some lovemaking with our main characters