- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sarah and Dweeb have a lovemaking night.
You lay down on the four poster bed, leaning on the pile of plush pillows on the backboard. All you have on for your PJs are boxers. You try to make yourself look as sexy as possible. The room aesthetics are set to enhance the sexual mood for the night. Silver curtains hang neatly from the tester, an artificial fireplace, and silver padding on the walls for a romantic luxury night. There is even a minifridge in the corner to cover any potential need for food so no one would need to leave. Leaning on one arm and a knee raised, you call out to your girlfriend in the hallway, behind the wooden double doors.

“I’m ready.” You give your best sexy growl.

Your sixth sense tingles as you see a red aura around the door handles. The handles twist as the aura spreads to the entire door. The doors open inward slowly as Sarah uses her mage hands to open it.

“Good, because I am.” Sarah walks in with one hand raised and wiggling, covered in a red aura for her spell. With a wave of her hand, the doors close behind her with no one touching it. She stops at the foot of the bed that dominates the room. It was you and her, all alone. “I’ve been wanting my Dweeb all day.”

“I have been waiting for my Princess to come. For your Dweeb is certainly in this castle.” You grin, soaking in your succubus girlfriend's sexy body. She giggles in response. She likes it when you use her nickname.

Sarah is wearing a pink bathrobe that does little to hide her ass or her cleavage. It hugs her body tightly and the front is not tied well so you can see she is not wearing a bra but only a pair of intricate white lace panties. The only demonic feature that you can see is her spade tail dancing behind her.

“Is it okay if the Princess charms her Dweebish Knight? To control the flow of the sex tonight? So we aren’t too fast to blow.” Sarah squeezes her breasts together and rotates one half her body. She raises her front leg to hide her crotch and the back arm to hide her chest. She offers a hand and a seductive innocent glance. She is acting pure but indecent.

“As long as you promise to cast it off tomorrow. I want us both to enjoy our time tonight.” You were totally fine with her using her charm to make it more enjoyable for her. She was super sexy so you had been quick to cum. This would allow for a more serious night.

“Deal.” She whispers. Her blue eyes flashes red. You let the charm in and grab hold of your mind with gentle hands. Nothing feels out of the ordinary after the charm is in place. Her eyes return back to blue once you are charmed.

“Great. Since I plan to collect my interest from a little deal from earlier, where would you like me to take it after vitality?” Sarah reminds you of your deal. It was a much better deal than Nick’s bet with Madi so it meant a bit of serious lovemaking with Sarah tonight.

“I would go with muscle but not all my muscles. I want to still be able to walk and move even if I'm tired. After that would be height.” You scratch your chin as you think of what Sarah could take after vitality. You had a decent amount built up after all the times she has snacked on you but she was going hard tonight for a meal. “I take it you are taking the lead for tonight?”

“Yep, I believe I am big enough to lead. But don’t worry, I will give you some chance to.” Sarah unties the loose knot for her bathrobe. She lets it glide off her as she strips. She lets her wings appear, unfolded, and her horns make her crown.

“Gosh, they’re huge!” You mutter quietly, admiring the size of Sarah’s large breasts. In response to seeing her large naked tits, you become large in your boxers. You just stare for a good few seconds to just enjoy her beauty.

“Aren’t I allowed to admire you too, when you are getting bigger?” She let you silently take her in with your eyes. She wanted some good views too. She makes a pinching motion with her hand, red aura around it. There is a corresponding aura on your boxers. She flicks her arm back and your boxers are pulled down your legs.

“Woah!” You slide a little on the bed as your legs rise up with Sarah pulling your boxers off and tossing them to a corner. Your hips fall back on the bed with a small bounce. Your dick stands like a naked tower. She licks her lips in approval. “Am I the only one that is going to get naked?” You eye her panties covering her crotch.

“You are not going to be the only one.” Sarah places her palm up. Three purple circles appear, hovering above it, rotating around an invisible globe on different axes. Her white panties glow purple as the spell affects them. The three purple circles appear above your head. You gaze up at it. With a small pop, the circles disappear and her white panties are there, falling on your face.

Your vision is blocked by the panties covering your face when they fall. “That is a new way to take clothes off.” You reach to take them off but before you could. You are body slammed by a large, soft object.

“Mmhm!”

The object is Sarah. She flew onto the bed the moment you were blinded. She snatches you in a big hug. She squeezes tightly, your body, into her tits and wraps her thighs around your waist. Her strong arms are behind your head as she plants a big kiss. She rams her tongue in your mouth to overwhelm yours with her love. After the surprise attack, you launch your tongue into hers. Quickly, the tongues are dancing around to know the other. Saliva is exchanged as you both enjoy the embrace of each other's lips. You are there for a few seconds, loving it.

“Tasty.” Her breath steams as she departs first. She squeezes a little tighter as she seeks to bury you into the bed underneath her. “Just as I suspected.”

“That was a nice little trick there.” You move the panties from your vision so you can see Sarah. “When did you learn it?”

“Two days ago.” She gives a light peck to your nose. “Something a Caster can do. I can only do small things for a short distance. Mia says it would be only useful for hiding a dildo in a locked safe in a flash but I like this use better.”

“I say I like it too.” You peck her nose. “But do you have a dildo?”

“Maybe. I prefer the real thing because it is my Dweeb. Something rubbery and plastic won’t compete with you.” She leans over to the side of your head to whisper. “Your lips were very delicious. Can I go in for some more?” Her tongue comes out and gives your ear a turn with a french kiss. The wet, slurping sound fills your ear with shivers of pleasure.

“Go ahead.” You gasp. You wanted more of your succubus girlfriend’s sweet embrace and tongue. Her spit was still in your mouth, savoring it with the treat to your ears. More was desired even without the assistance of a charm.

“Well, if you are offering.” She stops the love to your ear and brings her lips back to your lips. You hungrily accept the tongue in the french kiss.

As the devilish cuddle goes on, your arms rub, encircle her body, as they explore her body. Sarah does the same with hers, but she has the added benefit of her tail giving small pecks down your legs. You traverse every part of her body your arms could reach. You can’t reach all of it as her 7 foot body is big. She has no problem investigating you. She adds to her investigation, humping, to bury you more and more into the bed.

After a few minutes, she changes it up a little. She rolls her chest up higher to your face for it to meet the bottom of your face, scratching your chin. At the same time, her tail had gotten to your feet. Over your toes, the tail lips pull apart its mouth and begin sucking on your toes. You want to giggle at the wet sucking the tail was doing to your toes but you're muffled by Sarah’s lips. You could only wiggle and jolt a little bit underneath her when the tail finds the right spot. Sarah giggles slightly when you wiggle with her tail tickling you..

“Are we a bit ticklish?” She whispers.

“I would normally say no but you seem to know my weak spot on my toes.” You feel the tail leave behind some of its liquid on one foot and move over to the other.

Sarah bites her lower lip in the joy of teasing you. “I would hope so. Your girlfriend has to know how to make her little Dweeb move how she wants.” Her tail starts to peck the new foot. “Now put your arms to your side.” She uses her charm to command you. You comply, arms stiffen next to your chest and hips.

“Are you sure you are not using your charm to make me move how you want?” You give her a playful wink.

“Maybe.” She winks back.

Her lips come back to yours. She hugs you even tighter than before. She is wanting her body to overcome you even more. She is trying to squeeze you into her cleavage. You feel extra weight as she does. She must be growing herself as she attempts to do it. It is making it easier to slip your chest and arms in. She presses against the side of her boobs with her elbows to bring some pressure.

After a while, her lips depart from yours with a trail of saliva between the lips.

“I think we are ready to go to a higher level.” Sarah’s enlarged chest heaves against your face with every breath as she is ready to get more serious. She had been using her charm to keep your dick under control. She pushes up to have herself kneeling on top of you. She has allowed more of her true succubus height to leak out to make herself 8 feet tall. She was making herself dominant in this sex. You knew there was more height though to her.

“Guess what hole we will do?” She brushes her platinum blonde hair back.

“I am guessing the tail.” You had been teased by it on your toes. She must be testing the waters with it.

“No, I think you are ready to do some stuff below the tail.” Sarah whispers very lewdly. She puts a finger in her mouth to suck and chew gently.

“Oh!” Your eyebrows go up. It wasn’t a blowjob or the tail. It was the next level. “So we are finally copulating? Popping the cherry.”

“Close, but not quite. My pussy would take too much out of you. We can play with it in other ways. You are getting closer to sticking your lovely rod in it. There is just one other hole down there that won’t take as much.” She lowers her gaze to look intimately at you. Her free hand rubs her bulbous ass.

“We are going anal. I can dig that.” It was still a good option. You had been wanting to do more stuff with Sarah than just blowjobs and the tail. You wanted to make it really intimate but the part where she sucks energy when she does has made it a long road to reach a point like this.

“Good.” Sarah drags the wet finger down her chin and neck. “I should only take enough stamina that would leave you dead tired but not knocked out. We should be able to do a little bit more after that with some muscle.” The finger etches its way to her breast and finally the nipple. She twirled it around her erect nipple, giving a clue of her heightened arousal of doing anal.

“Could I take the lead for this then? If I’m going to be sapped to where I can do only a few things afterwards, I would like to do some action with it.”

Sarah gives you a sweet smile that just melts your heart. “Of course. We are doing this together, my love.” Her soft voice was full of love. “How do you want to do it?”

You blush at the beauty. She was so awe-inspiring. You didn’t answer her right away. She was so pretty.

“Oh, *ahem*” Sarah giggles at your cough to get back into the moment. You need to come up with a way to do it fast. “Can I take it in from the backside?”

“Certainly.” Sarah taps her finger on your lips. She spreads out her wings as she slips to the side to allow you to take charge. “Do you want me standing, kneeling, or floating?”

The floating sounded tempting, it was unusual and something a succubus could do. If she was standing, you couldn’t reach her ass because she was 8 feet at the moment. You had to go with kneeling but you still wanted her to have some of her height in play.

“Let’s do kneeling but with you leaning over the bed.” You sit up.

“Sounds like a great idea.” She claps her hands together to the side of her face while her elbows smoosh her tits. She is beaming with excitement. She hops off the bed with a little skip. Her hand bears the red aura as she uses her powers on the minifridge to open it. You stand up as an energy drink flies from it to your hands. “Better make sure you are at peak strength. Gaming with your friends could have been tiring.”

You happily accept it. “Thanks. It does take energy to beat your friends in Smash.” You guzzle the energy drink. “Ahh!” You finish it. You see two bins in the corner, one for trash and recycle. “For the three!” You do a basketball shot to the recycle but it bounces off the rim.

The bottle suddenly has a red aura before it goes in.

“Alleyoop” Sarah chuckles.

“You always have my back.” You applaud her assist.

“And you have mine.” She whacks her bubble ass to jiggle it.

She was leaning her top half of her body on the bed, causing her huge bust to pan out underneath her. The other half, which she slapped, was aimed at you. She had prepared herself while you got charged up. Her big ass was waiting for you. Those round hills were the shiniest hills you ever saw. So tight and round.

“What are you waiting for? I need your support.” Sarah eggs you on by shaking her ass. She was wanting your dick. It was also a command.

You step forward by the prompting of her words. It was subtle but you obeyed. You could disobey it if you wanted too. Your divine blood must give some resistance to the charm’s commands and suggestions. It didn’t matter, you wanted this without the charm. You reached out your hands and seized her asscheeks in them.

“Mhhmm” Sarah moans sexually. Your hands please her greatly with the large amount of her flesh that you grasped. It was getting closer. Your hands were nearly enveloped by the juicy cheeks. Your hands sank in when you first pressed in but when you went deeper , it became firm. She had her fat in the right places but she also had some muscle too.

“I’m ready for your cock.” Sarah huffed in excitement. Your dick became erect by her command.

“Your ass is so big it's blocking the hole.” you wiggle your fingers in the plump rump to tease her.

“You are a king, not a pirate. I will give you a hint. You will need to dig for it.” Sarah used your divine blood to play with you.

Sliding your hands along her ass to the crack, they dig inside to get to the core of her white peaches. When you feel your hands couldn’t go any deeper, you pull them apart. With a soft moan, the buried treasure was revealed from deep within her rump. It was sparkling clean in the crack. Succubus could have the asshole however they wanted and Sarah chose to have it smooth. The asshole defied the rest of her pale skin with a reddish pink disc. It breathed alongside Sarah as it dilated and undilated itself. It was a glossy butthole.

“Did you find the treasure?” Sarah pants softly in desire for you.

“I did. I have to dig it out.”

You move your hips to be pinched by her mighty ass. With your hips ready to be locked within her cheeks, your dick grazes the asshole.

“Give it to me.” Sarah arches her head back.

“With pleasure.” You push your dick forward. The anus puts up no defense as Sarah wills it not to put up a fight. It slides effortlessly in, all the way in.

“Just what I needed.” Sarah quivers in joy. Your hips were locked with her ass.

The anal sex began. Sarah lets her carnal desires take hold of her as she rocks her body to get more of your dick. Your dick was feeling the wonderful pleasure of her tight anus. You had gone easily in but it tightened once inside to seal it in there. It felt hot, stiff, and sticky in there. It clamps down to know every centimeter of your dick.

“Ah Dweeb! I love you so much! Give me more of your dick!” Sarah grips the sheets tightly.

“I love you too! I will give you my love!” You were ready to blow. You were in so much heat to get it out.

“Not yet! We do it together.” Sarah’s command on her charm prevents you from firing your junk. Since she was so hot and good at her job as a succubus to make things last; you were quick to let it out. Sarah’s preemptive charm made sure you didn’t go early. “Just keep pushing it deeper.”

“You like to savor it. I admire that.” You move your hips faster and harder.

It is about a few minutes of you grinding into Sarah’s ass. You are trying to get it in deeper but it seems like you are doing the opposite. You are not going as deep. You grab her hips and pull yourself closer. You find some resistance against the cheeks but you get back to where you started. You grind more but you start losing depth in her ass. You wonder why and start resetting yourself again when you notice your hands were having a hard time holding onto her hips.

Sarah was getting bigger.

In the heat of the moment, Sarah was starting to let her true size come through. Her breasts had slid off on the other side and were touching the floor. She was 10 feet tall and still growing at a steady pace. Due to that growth, her ass was bulging and pushing you away. She didn’t intend for that but it was happening. You had to think of something to stay close to her asshole to make her cum. You had been stuck with the feeling of wanting to burst but couldn’t. She had not willed it.

Then you saw it, her tail.

Her long tail was dancing in front of you. Her growing to her true size was tied to her not feeling bond by her smaller size due to the pleasure. If her tail was sensitive, you had an idea.

“Hurrgh!” You shoved your hips hard and pulled her to yourself with all your might. The base of your cock hits the rim of her anus as you push through her pillowy ass. She gives a small moan from your surge but you weren’t done. You grab the black serpentine tail.

“OHHH!” Sarah moans very loudly at the seizing of her tail. Her body twitches as it increases her libido to increase the other thing you wanted it to increase.

Sarah’s body bulges rapidly as you expected. She was controlling her sex drive which was controlling her height but she let control go control of her sex drive and let it control her, which meant her height as well. As her ass got bigger, the cheeks swell around you as you plant yourself in there. You found the ass surrounding you, capturing you, and pressing you against the asshole. Her ass had swallowed your hips. It was a success, maybe.

You envisioned Sarah to grow to around 12 or 13 feet, maybe 14. That is what she was when you last saw that height. You didn’t expect her to grow to a whopping 18 feet! She had been loading it up with the growth. You found your hips engulfed by her ass and the tail became more like a rope. The bed creaks underneath her as she outgrows it by only having her belly on top of it but it didn’t break. It was sturdy. In her kneeling position, her ass was no longer as close to the ground. You were hoisted up into the air, pinched by the asscheeks. Her large hand comes around. The long fingers press against your back. She grips you there, rubbing you into her asscrack to get your dick deeper.

“Oh Ah ehm aah!” The heat is turning up for Sarah. Her hips buck faster and faster while you are left for the ride. You definitely lost the lead. You can feel the drips of precum dropping onto your feet as they dangle right below the pussy. She is ready for this and so are you

“It’s coming!” Sarah moans. Her movement becomes really rapid. “We can cum together! AHHHHH!”

Sarah releases the lock on your dick. Both your body's seize up twitching as the climax hits. Your jizz in her junk and her cum all over your feet and the floor. Groaning as the fulfillment of the sexual desire is saturated into each other’s body.

After a good minute of both releasing what you could for your ejaculation, and Sarah for her climax, you feel a very familiar feeling. Your stamina seeping into your seed and into Sarah. It was pure stamina that was consumed by her. You held back the divine energy so as not to sour the mood. It is a large amount of stamina that goes this time, larger than previous times for stamina. The ass does take more than the tail and blowjob combined. The pussy would have probably overdone it if it was anything like this. Your tiredness starts to sink as you let yourself go limp onto Sarah’s ass. Sarah lets out a soft moan as she receives the energy from your vitality.

“Mhmm. so good.”

She lets go of you with her hand, leaving only her ass to hold you there. She is letting herself rest in the afterglow of the sex. You have a beautiful view of her back. Her wings are folded due to the confinements of the canopy bed. It glistens with the quick sweat that was worked up. You marvel at its sexiness.

“I love you Sarah.” You gasp, gently stroking a large asscheek. There was still some energy left in you.

“I love you too, My Dweeb.” Sarah pants.

“I wish we could go again.” It felt amazing to have sex like this with your girlfriend.

“We can. I will take muscle next. Just give me a minute.” Sarah reminds you of other things she can take. She is regaining strength and nearly fully recovered.

“Oh yeah.” Excitement rises in your tired body.

It was a good two minutes of resting in that position before the next thing happened. It had to do with sweat and Sarah loosening up while she relaxed.

You found yourself starting to slide down the asscrack a bit. Sarah wasn’t keeping it tight like it was during the sex. It widened a little bit from her posture of raising her ass up. This, combined with the sweat, creates a steady descent that was inevitable. You didn’t notice until it was too late.

“Sarah, I need-” Your voice was silenced by your head slipping in between her pillowy buttcheeks. Unable to fight descent because of exhaustion.

“What was that?” Sarah pulls herself off the bed. Crouching a bit to make sure she didn’t hit the canopy, she sat down on her knees in a ‘W’ shape. Her strength had returned.

Your head slid in front of her big, puckering asshole but when she sat up, you fell out of the asscrack. With a small thud, you landed on your back. It was a small drop so it was not a big deal. The problem arose as you fell out before the full motion of her sitting up. As she shifted, the asshole was replaced by her pussy. That enlarged, puffy pussy descended down on your face as she positioned herself to find out what you were saying.

“I couldn’t hear you, could you-” She tilts her head over her shoulder to check on you at her butt but she notices you weren’t there. She feels a familiar feeling on the front side of her nether regions. She bites her lip in excitement as she looks down at her groin, where your face was plastered by her swollen pussy. “-not get started without informing me first.”

You wanted to object to her assumption but you couldn’t speak because of the intoxicating pussy in your face. The smell of her womanhood plugs your nostrils. Your mouth moved but it wasn’t words that came out, it was only stimulation as it brushed the sensitive skin of Sarah’s womanhood.

Sarah caresses her fingers on your naked chest. “If you want a headstart on my pussy, we can go with your head. It will be quite safe inside.”

Sarah uses her fingers to pin your chest. She shifts her hips a little lower and squeezes her vagina’s muscles to pull.

Squelch! squish! fwwwii-pop!

You find the warm sex envelope around your head, slowly and moistly, as her efforts to pull it in prove fruitful until a satisfying pop. Your head was easily swallowed up by her cunt. The aroma of the arousal quickly fills your lungs, the shifting flesh scrapes by your ears, and the darkness of the cavern blinds your sight. There was no glimpse of your head, it was completely consumed. Your neck, not visible, as it was pinched by the inflamed labia, leaving the image of a headless man. You couldn’t do anything as you were so exhausted. Scratch that, you could only be aroused by Sarah using your head as a dick.

“Mhmm. I thought your dick in my ass was the highlight of what we could do for sex tonight but it seems like you found another way. To use your head like a dick head. Brilliant. I told you that you were better than any dildo. You fill me up like no one can.” Sarah chirps. She was really happy with this. She grips the rest of your body that was sprawled out in between her legs and starts to grind her hips, back and forth, against the ground, having your head rub her insides.

This wasn’t your plan but you couldn’t say no. You were enticed by it too. You had loved it when you chewed out Sarah’s pussy that one time but now Sarah’s pussy was chewing you out. Incorrect assumption there, Sarah’s pussy was eating your head. It was a great reversal. You felt her tight pussy walls knead your head very thoroughly. All the ridges and bumps in the tunnel could be detected by your skull. You wanted to memorize everybit of the love canal but you couldn’t focus on it. You were becoming woozy by the strong smells of cum dripping inside all over your head. It made you focus on breathing in the seductive fumes and drinking in any drops of cum you could. You were absorbed on the world inside her sex.

“Dweeb feels so good. I want all of him!” Sarah moans. Her motion of grinding you becomes more vigorous. She places a hand on the ceiling to keep herself balanced.

You were left with the pressing walls becoming tighter and tighter. Her fluid production increased, dripping out to wet your chest meant she was getting close to cumming again. Sarah’s charm was still in effect so you couldn’t cum but your dick was throbbing on the outside.

“I need you so bad!” Sarah falls over on her side, picking you up in her hands, with your head still in her vagina. With a leg raised, she rotates you so that your shoulders are aligned with the slit of the pussy. The rest of your body was straddling her leg. She finds you going slightly deeper in with this new angle. “Yes, give me more of that.” She breathes hard. She pushes even harder.

Your shoulders begin to slide in and feel the rising strength of the compressing walls. Your head bumps a nub in the back. It was her cervix and it was squirting precum into your hair. It was getting really hot and rough in there. It would happen any moment now.

That is when you felt a familiar feeling latch onto your dick. A slimy, toothless mouth open and swallowing your dick. Sarah had brought her tail down on your cock as she was going to blow soon. She was going to allow you too but she wasn’t going to miss her opportunity at some cum.

There was a brief second of stillness. The movement and sloshing of her sex paused. The only thing happening was her rapid heartbeat drumming into your ears. It was time.

“MY DWEEB! Giving me love in my pussy!” Sarah trembles. She climaxes and so do you.

The cervix becomes a geyser as her cum drowns you in her vagina. Her vagina also compresses your head. It is strong but the soft, fleshy pink walls make sure she doesn’t crush your head. The motion of her vagina seizing up tries to push you out with the flow of the cum assisting but her hand keeps you there to allow her to feel greater elation with the orgasm. It was an interesting raging battle around your head that only enticed sexual domination by her.

Your dick explodes into the tail. Shooting whatever remaining cum you have in your balls into the maw of the spaded tail. It became easier to not allow your divine energy into your cum the more you resist it seeping into it. Practice makes perfect in that sense. The tail greedily accepts the cum, absent of your divine energy. You couldn’t see it but you imagine the cum going in like a straw.

“Ah ah ha!” Sarah keeps you there for any last bit of pleasure she could have. She lets go of you from her hand as she slumps from her own tiredness. Your head pops out as you lie on her cum soaked thigh.

“You know how to make your girlfriend happy.” Sarah strokes your back as she lets the cum travel up her tail. She knows about the size difference between the two of you but went with it. She wanted this sex.

“I am glad to be of service, Princess.” You smile up at her. That was a wild ride that you enjoyed every second of it. Not many people would be able to have exhilarating sex like this.

You wish you could do more but you were at your limit. Once the cum had reached the base of the tail and went into her body, the transfer began. Your muscles and fat began to deflate as Sarah’s choice of option after your vitality was your muscles. All the work you had done to maintain a well balanced body disappeared and was replaced with bones. It was only temporary but you were a hollow shell of what you normally looked like.

“Ah ahhh…” You tried to talk but you lost too much to do that. The stamina and muscle Sarah took left you like a lifeless doll. You were completely limp besides your breath and eyes. That is all you could do besides grunt.

Sarah’s tail wrapped around your waist and easily lifted you up. “Dweeb, what do you want to do next?” Sarah’s beautiful face comes into view as she carries you up to it. She got a look at your incapacitated state. “Ooh. I think I overdid it. I guess the tail does take a lot of physical features. We should have gone with height first if we use the tail.”

Sarah pushes herself off the ground into a sitting position. You were still dangling in the air by her tail.

“Uh huh uh.” You want to say that you agree but it came out as grunts. You also want to say that the sex should stop because of your condition. You couldn’t do anything like this

Sarah nods as she understands your grunts. “Don’t worry, Dweeb. We will stop for the night. We don’t want any injuries. All we can do is wait for your stamina to be restored and your muscles to be transferred back to you.”

Sarah crawls over to the bed. As there was nothing left for the night except sleep, she squeezes the best she can into the four poster bed. You are held by her tail as she attempts this. You enjoy it as the large amounts of her womanly, succubus flesh tries to fit, it compresses some assets nicely. When she made it, her legs and arms spilled out of the sides, not on the bed, so that only her torso and head were within the frame of it.

“There is enough room on this bed for you too.” Sarah parts her cleavage as she winks at you. She drops you in it so that your body is along the length of her body, from her crotch to neck. She bends her head to kiss your cum ridden hair. “See, right inbetween the big soft pillows.”

“Heh.” You have a corner of your mouth twitching a little for a smile. You are happy to be with Sarah. The part where she is your bed is a bonus. She hugs her breasts, softly, to give you gentle embrace, like she was putting the covers over you.

“Hehe.” Sarah gives a soft, high pitch giggle at the movement you could do to thank her. “You are so adorable like this. My Little Dweeb. I could get used to it being like this. You being small and me big. It is totally like Twigs and Caveman earlier, except the whole unable to move deal. That sucks. Otherwise, that and this is very cute. Like you are one of my dolls.” Sarah strokes your hair softly. You feel yourself drifting slowly as Sarah’s warm breasts invite you to slumberland. She had such a soothing nature about her.

“It really puts the wind out of the sails when you can’t do more sex. I have to settle for this treat, having you rest on me like a little baby.” Sarah teases you.

You wanted to fight her little tease but you were unable to. The tiredness and inability to move due to sex stops you. All you could do was blush slightly. This kind of tease annoyed and aroused you. It was a weird little mix.

“Oh, I just remembered our deal. I better get on with it.” Sarah looks at the ceiling.

“I hereby release Dwayne Kenders from my charm.”

You feel the little gentle hands in the back of your mind let go. Things become a little bit more clearer but not much. The charm was not strong on you and your divine blood.

“There, I can love my sweet, kingly, little baby Dweeb with nothing in the way.” Sarah spoke softly. She brought a finger to brush your head and neck. She hums tenderly as she does. Your eyes start to droop with her caressing. You can feel the rising of her chest as she breathes, the small massage from her beating heart, and the smell of her flowery scent. Everything spoke of gentle caring love of Sarah. It guided you so well with security and comfort. Some might say it is strange to feel this way about a succubus, a demon, but Sarah is truly kind. She has the touch of an angel. You find yourself quickly drifting to sleep in her wonderful care.

“Sweet dreams, Dweeb.” Sarah notices you succumbing to your tiredness. “I will see you there.” She bends her head down to give you a goodnight kiss on your head.
Chapter End Notes:
let's see what dream awaits Dweeb tonight.