- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
How is Dwayne going to deal with this knowledge about Uncle Joe?
You, Sarah, Melody, Uncle Joe, and Mia wait at the portico of the manor for everyone to come. Amy has gone to pick up Chad and Betsy left for work. You would like to say the group at the manor were waiting patiently but that would be a lie. Everyone was having an issue. Mia was struggling with bringing the luggage out of the manor, one suitcase at a time. The maids might not be as physically strong as you thought with how exhausted Mia was. Sarah offered to help with her mage hands but Uncle Joe said Mia needs to burn some passionate energy. Mia stumbles into the pile of suitcases when Uncle Joe says that, creating more work for herself that she had to do now.

Sarah was fretting over what items to bring or what not to bring. She bites her nails as she walks in circles with her worry.

“Did I pack enough sunscreen? Or too much? Do I need a cap for my horns so they don’t pop a beach ball?”

Melody was in a dark corner being depressed. She has a swimsuit magazine in her hands. She seemed unsure about what swimsuit she should wear. She didn’t choose one yesterday during the lesson. She rants about her small frame not being enough when compared to the models in the magazine, creating an endless loop of self doubt for herself. She wants to appear as true as she can to her true body but it was tempting for her to transform into a more voluptuous form.

“That one looks nice. I would need a bigger ass for it. How much can I get away with?”

Uncle Joe seems calm and is waiting patiently like you but you saw that it wasn’t so. There seemed to be a bit of frustration in his eyes. His face didn’t show it, it looked relaxed. The eyes spoke of an anger of not getting his way. This seemed close to what Betsy said in the dream. Uncle Joe was hiding something.

You were nervous as well, hiding something. You had packed the family’s tome to go with you. It was in your backpack, on your back. You were standing right next to the person who would be the most unhappy if he found out about your heritage. It was definitely way scarier inside the house with him around. You were afraid he would detect the divine aura it was emitting. When you fret over your bloodline in the manor’s halls, hymns would start singing like crazy in your head. You notice strange auras around certain parts of the manor that you could describe as divine energy signatures due to the similarities to demonic energies.

There was more to this house than just demonic history. There was something divine in nature here. Uncle Joe had mentioned a random benefactor he didn’t know about. Who was the benefactor to Silvia? Did they have divine connections?

Large flapping noises break everyone’s concentration. Looking towards the source of the sound in the sky, a familiar set of dragon wings comes floating down.

“Take it easy, Twigs. I am not as durable as you.” Nick cries. He was carried like a suitcase in Madi’s arm.

“What was that? little Caveman scared of heights?” Madi kicks up some dust when she lands. She holds both their bags with her tail, unlit. Madi sets Nick down on the ground once she lands.

Nick wobbles a little bit to confirm ground. “Not really, just falling from them.”

“Ha, isn’t that the same as fear of heights.” Madi laughs, her color being orange. You all come out to greet her.

“I can look over the ledge of a cliff just fine if there is a railing. It is the lack of safety features when flying in a succubus arms. I’m asking about seat belts the next time we fly.” Nick sees you all coming to him. “Dweeb, Princess. We made it all in one piece. We can have ourselves the first ever summer party of the year!” Nick sticks out his tongue as he gives rock’n’roll gestures to hype up the beach trip. He is trying to hide his conversation with Madi about his fear of failing from great heights.

“Glad you made it safely here. I thought that you two would be the last ones here.” You greet Nick. Sarah does so with Madi. Mia grabs the bags. She slowly carries them over to the pile she rebuilt.

“Ha, you would think so. We didn’t stay up too late getting the homework done. It was more so getting ready to come over here. I had to convince Twigs to make it a quickie.”

“I told you the tail should be fine for stamina but you were worried about it taking too much.” Madi makes her comment about the time of their arrival. They clearly had a blowjob before flying.

“Maybe later, if you take too much before we go, I won’t be able to enjoy the beach with you.” Nick sweetly talks to Madi a bit. She turns pink for a second with his words. You steal a glance with Sarah, they are trying to express their feelings. They are testing the waters.

“If you couldn’t join us at the beach, I would have beat your ass with Charizard.” Madi is back to red. You and Sarah moan internally at Madi snuffing the moment out herself. She seems afraid to commit.

“Still loses to stealth rocks. A caveman likes his rocks.” Nick follows Madi’s lead, switching the subject to that. They seemed hopeless.

“I’m sure I am not interrupting anything important at the moment.” Uncle Joe butts in. He guessed that right. “I want to discuss some things to practice at the beach if you have a break from the others.” He reaches out to hand Madi a small portfolio.

“What is this for?” Madi looks curiously at the stack of papers she received.

Uncle Joe points intently at the portfolio. “That is a list of fire spells I was able to compile through research. There isn’t much or possibly accurate. I tried my best but it should be a great starting point to figure out your fire elemental succubus powers.”

“Thank you.” Madi realizes the significance of what Uncle Joe gave her. “I will practice when I can.”

You and Sarah steal another side glance. Was Uncle Joe trying to butter up Madi? Betsy’s warning seems to be playing out.

“Good. It should be able to help start your own family tome.” Uncle Joe smiles gleefully.

“Excuse me. Amy is driving up to the house. Can someone get the gate open?” Mia calls out for help. She was trying to reorganize bags with Madi’s and Nick’s new bag but it crumbled the new stack she made, leaving her stuck in the middle of the suitcase pile as she held a phone call from Amy. She needed help there.

“We got it.” You offer to help. You pat Nick’s back. “Caveman, let’s let Baker and Amy in.”

“Sure.”

You and Nick walk to the gated entrance to the manor. Nick seems eager to ask you something. He was hiding it well but you knew. He had his hands in his pocket while keeping a close eye on Madi, who was helping Mia with Sarah with the suitcases. He was concerned. This would be perfect for you to ask him. It would be also good for Sarah to ask Madi about the conversation she had with Uncle Joe last night. The two of you had to investigate what Uncle Joe was up to.

“Does Twigs seem like she is too horny for a succubus?” That was Nick’s question. “Comparably to other succubi we know. She keeps wanting snacks from me.”

Nick said practically what you want to ask. “That’s what I wanted to ask you. Twigs seems to be more sexually hungry than the others, except Mia. She has always been that way, more sexually active. Madi is trying to be sneaky about it but she brings up that hunger more than others.”

“I was concerned that becoming a succubus would change her behavior so I kept an eye out for anything that was out of the ordinary that would bring concern. I saw a few things that worried me but I put them off as normal, since I didn’t know too much, but if you are concerned too, then there must be a problem.”

The two of you reached the gate. You grab one side. Your were listening intently to what Nick was saying

“You said you have seen a few things. Why didn’t you tell us?”

“Because I thought you knew. When it became too much, I decided to ask you. That is what I am doing.” He pulls his side to open the gate.

“Fair point. I wish it was brought up earlier but we will go with it.” You pull your side. “What did you see?”

“The first thing was the day that Vicky initiated the duel. It had to do with Vicky’s boyfriend.” Nick calls from the otherside of the gate.

“Yeah, Twigs charmed him. I felt it when she brushed against him.” You recalled that feeling you got during the argument that Madi had with Vicky that morning that started the competition at the party.

“No, it happened after that.” You were now confused. “I saw the boyfriend and Twigs go into the closed bathroom together. I didn’t see them come out because I had class but I saw him later with eyes seemingly empty, like nothing was inside.”

You remembered seeing him at the party. He had the look that Nick described, a hollow inside.

“I don’t think he was charmed. It was something else. What do charmed people’s eyes look like?” Nick continues.

You remember Nick’s eyes as he is charmed by Madi, they are cloudy. They are not like Vicky's ex-boyfriend empty eyes.

“They’re cloudy or hazy. It is like something is making their vision unclear.” You hear the rumbling of the car approaching.

“I thought so. I saw the drama boy at the party have that look. When Sarah was signing autographs, Twigs said that she needed a drink. Ten minutes later, she comes back and the drama club guy comes out looking like Vicky's ex. Even the jocks that we were supposed to verse at the party.”

That was very odd and very concerning. You remember Madi charming him too but you didn’t see him afterwards. From what Nick was saying, Madi seemed to be doing something besides just charming. Was it something to do with her class? You will have to keep a very close eye on Madi. This behavior was way off from what they should be doing.

“Thank you for telling me that. That is something to worry about. I will try to get to the bottom of it. I will ask Sarah or Betsy. Keep an eye out on Twigs, without her noticing. We need to get to the bottom of this. Did you see anything else?”

You ask as the car Amy was driving went through the gate.

“Nothing really. Just her eyes shifting to every guy that crosses her vision with a lustful look, some of the hot girls too. It is like people are food to her.” Nick starts to follow the car up the path to everyone else

Everything that Nick said troubled you. Madi seemed to be hiding something from you before during the ritual and it proved to be true. Madi was bigger than what she was supposed to be and it was starting to make sense. She was possibly consuming souls alongside criminal’s souls.

“That is very upsetting. I will make sure that Sarah will reign her in if that is the case. Sarah is her queen.” That was your simple solution. More would have to be done. You need to be sure beyond a shadow of a doubt though. Madi was a friend and wouldn’t go down that wicked route on her own will, would she? You will need to double check about Uncle Joe too. Something wasn’t being mentioned to you.

“Thanks, that would put my mind at ease. I am happy that Twigs became a succubus, it freed her from her prison, but I hope it didn’t cost her anything.” Nick closes with those ominous words as the two of you approach everyone again. Did becoming a succubus change her in a bad way or did something else?

“Caspian and Amanda are on their way. Caspian woke up more tired than usual so he slept in. He doesn’t know why.” Chad updates the ETA of the last members of the group. He must have been texting them. He put his suitcase in the pile. Mia was grateful for the help.

“I wonder what could be the cause of that.” Madi swishes her tail. She is orange as she and everyone who experiences a succubus knows. Amanda gave him a blowjob.

“Has anyone seen Melody?” Chad calls for the little fox girl that is interested in him.

“EEP!” Melody gasps from her little corner on the steps, having not left there. She gets up and turns around slowly and nervously. “I’m over here.” Her voice waivers.

Chad walks towards her with a small, white cardboard box with his family’s logo. “My mom said that she saw you really enjoy her pastries the other day. She decided to give you some on the house.” He holds out the small box to her.

You see that he is looking slightly away with a blush on his face. His mother didn’t make what was inside. Chad did. He was trying to flirt with Melody subtly. You sigh and smirk at his attempt.

Melody gulps as she reaches out gently to grab the box. She brought it close to her face so that it hid her cheeks and lips. Her face was red with embarrassed infatuation. “Thank you.” She says softly.

“When is Baker just going to ask her out?” Nick nudges you in the side. He sees it too.

“We are trying. Baker is being stubborn and courteous at the same time. It isn’t helping the situation between the two. They really do like each other but they are afraid.”

“Sad, really. They really are a match for each other.” Sarah agrees.

“I concur. Young Chad seems to be very respectable.” Uncle Joe scratches his beard. He was observing everything too.

“Did you bring the Switch? I really want to beat you at Smash.” Madi interrupts with a completely different subject. She was being stupidly oblivious to Chad and Melody.

“Sometimes you call me a brick in terms of love but you seem to be taking the title on that recently, Twigs.” Nick rolls his eyes at Madi.

“I see it. I think we can do better things than watch and talk about them flailing around with their emotions. You got to talk to one of them to break the ice, alone.” Madi gave a blunt interpretation of how they should talk about their feelings.

“Look who is the one to talk.” Sarah gives a smug smile towards Madi while raising a finger to her lips, playfully. You could see her tail pointing towards Nick behind her back.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Madi was flashing blue and pink on the colored parts of her scales and hair, embarrassed and flustered, by Sarah calling her out.

Sarah looks into the sky, finger still on the lips, as Sarah leads her along. “The sky looks very beautiful. We should go to the beach.”

“Don’t switch subjects on me!” Madi flares red with annoyance at Sarah’s teasing.

Madi pressed her bust against Sarah’s as Sarah continued to pull Madi’s leg with playful banter. Madi didn’t become a burning red color so the argument was more playful than a serious one. Nick was caught blushing at the sight of these two big succubus arguing. He wasn’t used to the bewitching as you were. Chad and Melody had their own blushing thing going on. You lean over to Uncle Joe, the only one not engaging in these activities.

“I have to go grab my Switch. I left it at the TV.” You did forget to pack the Switch.

“Go right ahead.” He motions that it is okay to go in the manor. “Just don’t get lost.”

You run to the front door. “I will try. I believe I remember where the TV room is.”

Once inside, you treat the inside like a dungeon in a Zelda game. Entering the main ballroom, you choose the right doorway and make it down the hallways to the TV room. You find your Switch attached. Taking it apart, you pack it and leave. Retracing your steps, you are about to make it right before the ballroom before you are interrupted by two things.

One, up a stairway you have been before. This stairway led to a hallway that went to the study that Uncle Joe used for your first meeting. An ominous light radiated from the top of it, from a faint fog. The aura that was being emitted reminded you about the vault in the basement, the one with dangerous demonic artifacts. The same energy was coming from up there. You didn’t know why. You had two feelings going on inside as you gazed up there. A stomach wrenching, as it made you sick, and boiling anger, wanting to destroy, feeling from whatever that source was.

Second, down a different hallway you haven’t gone down before. A small white light peaked out of a keyhole. This light was soothing and calm. It gave off an energy that was different from upstairs. It was one that you liked as it elevated your spirit. If you stared at it, a gentle choir of angel voices started to arise in your head.

“It can’t be.” You whisper to yourself. That feeling came upon you when you found the Arthurian Tome. There was no denying that there was some divinity in this demoness house.

You moved towards the doorway that had the shining keyhole. You felt the uneasy feeling from upstairs fade away as you went. What you didn’t notice was a shadow moving along the ceiling.

You open the door and walk into the room. The light of the keyhole vanishes. You are left in a room with a bunch of furniture covered in white sheets. The room is dusty as light comes in from the windows. The sheets are good to keep the dust off the furniture. You can see this would be a waiting room for bigger events by the covered couches, serving tables, and fireplace. Everything here seems like an old room and unassuming that it isn’t used by the family. The music in your head had stopped too to make it appear ordinary.

“Was my mind just messing with me?” You question your divine blood. You were not used to it so you didn’t know how to properly use it. You really needed to read the tome to figure out how to use your powers.

You were closing the door when you saw a sudden sparkle. You stop, gazing at where it came from.

A painting, the one above the fireplace.

You didn’t view it highly but now that you stared at it, it was odd. You walk to the middle of the room to get a clearer picture of it.

The painting showed two sides of a meadow. In the corner, a woman with golden horns and whiptail cowered as she held her leg from a wound, leaning on a tree on her side of the meadow. The otherside of the forest had white robed men with spears and muskets. There were blood stains on the robes and severed women heads and horns at their feet. You would presume this was the massacre from the Witch Trials and that it was the Mayflowers chasing one of the succubus. You would expect the woman to be in fear of Mayflowers but she looks calm and assured. She didn’t seem worried about them even though her gaze was in that direction. The Mayflowers should look like crazy people filled with bloodlust at the chance of an injured succubus. Instead, they were on guard, weapons raised, not at the succubus, but at an empty spot in the meadow. It was if their target was in the void.

A sparkle ignited in that void. The angelic choir returned. From that sparkle, three shining white lines trace out from that point like a triangle. They go in a straight line, same direction for a distance before they all start doing their own thing. Once the three lines start doing their own thing, they go crazy doing some artistic thing, you see the three lines create a sword as they finish the first image of their drawing. You see the lines connecting that sword to a human that it is drawing, an armored human. The lines stop and you see the result of their handiwork. Etched in a white light, a man with a sword stands in between the Mayflowers and the succubus. He is guarding her from them. The facial expressions on the Mayflowers make sense now that he is there.

“Who are you?” You whisper. This figure seemed to be tied to you but what was it doing here? This was a demoness house.

“I would suppose it would be Sarah Heartman, Silvermoon, succubus, dreamwalker, and girlfriend.”

You blink for a second in response to the voice. The sparkling image disappears from the painting. You know the voice. Turning, you see Sarah sitting on the windowsill from an open window.

“Did you bonk your head? You seem like you were in a daze.” Sarah slides off the sill into the room. She must have flown up from outside.

“No I didn’t.” You pause as you recollect yourself. “Sorry, I heard music and followed it here. Question, do you see anything strange about this painting?” Asking your girlfriend if she saw the sparkling outline of the figure. She comes up to you and turns to look at it.

“That’s alright. We were worried because you didn’t come for a while. Let me see…. I don’t see anything except a scared woman.” Sarah stares very hard at the painting, trying to see whatever you saw. “Am I supposed to see a meaning? Or did you get a concussion and you don’t know about it?

The hairs on the back of your neck rise up. You feel a slight demonic energy to your side. You turn to check the source of it. The room is empty except for a shadow moving under the door, as if it was retreating.

You burst towards the door and open it quickly.

“Who’s there?!” You demand.

The hallway is empty. There is no place to hide in it and it’s too long for someone to run away quickly enough. Were you seeing things? Or was something out there that wasn’t moving like a human? Was there a succubus in the building that you didn’t know about?

“Now, you have me concerned. I think you hit your head and you don’t know it.” Sarah walks up behind you. She wraps her arms around you and lifts you up. Your head is squished in between her breasts, looking outwards. It is the softest head rest you ever had. She increases her size so that your feet can’t touch the ground and escape her. You are like a small child in her arms. “I’m going to have to check your head for bruises.”

“I didn’t hit my head.” You whine like a toddler. Sarah uses her mage hands to close the door. She carries you over to the couch. “I felt demonic energy a second ago.”

“It must have been Amanda. She got here just a moment ago. She likes her demonic form a lot when Caspian is around.” She starts to stroke your head and inspect to see if there were any bumps.

“That might be the case but the painting thing I did see.” You point to painting like a kid wanting candy. “I was led here by an angelic choir.”

Sarah stops brushing through your hair. “The one that you heard when you found your family’s book?”

“Yes, that one. It brought me here and when I came, the painting became sparkly. The sparkles formed a shape! a human! a human with a sword! It completed the picture perfectly. He was standing in the meadow.”

Sarah gazes back at the painting. She squints as she tries to imagine what you are saying.

“I do suppose that it would complete the painting. I just can’t see it though.” Sarah agrees with you. “I believe it has to do with your divine blood. It could explain why I can’t see it.” Sarah tries to reason why she can’t see what you saw.

“I think so too. I don’t know why I can’t see it right now.” You ponder why the person was gone.

“You were in some sort of trance when I found you. It could be that you need to be in that state to see it.” Sarah sets you down. She is pondering with you. “The bigger question is why does Uncle Joe have something connected to divine blood? Or the Mayflowers?”

“I don’t think he knew. He might have thought it represented the succubi plea very well.” You wonder again why the painting was here.

“PRINCESS! DID YOU FIND DWEEB!” Madi roars outside for Sarah. “THE LIMO IS ALMOST HERE!”

Sarah walks over to the window. You follow Sarah to answer Madi. You are stopped as the red aura of Sarah’s mage hands is on your chest.

“NOT YET! I THINK HE GOT LOST! I AM GOING TO CALL HIM!”

“THAT’S SOUNDS GREAT!”

The two ended calling out to each other. Sarah closes the window as she brings her head back in.

“I’m right here. Why did you say that you haven’t found me?” You ask. Everyone was looking for you.

“Because this is the only quiet time we can have together before the beach.” Sarah walks slutly back to you, increasing her height and bust. Her mage hand closes the window. She forms an “O” with her fingers and pumps it in front of her mouth.

“How quiet are we talking?” You act as if you have no idea what she is talking about.

She grabs under your arms and lifts you up. She is 12 feet and still growing. “Depends on how loud you moan.”

Sarah’s eyes glow red and the mage hands work on dropping your pants. Your bottom half is left naked. She sets your butt on her breasts so that you can sit on them as she expands to her astounding 18 ft. Your erection is right in her face.

“You're making it hard when you do that.” You place your hands on the ceiling.

“Then don’t make it easy.” She smirks before opening her mouth wide.

She pulls you closer to chomp down on your sucker, it truly was as your dick is smaller compared to her large mouth. She starts to aggressively give you a blowjob. Her lips and big tongue work so well at pleasing you quickly. You try your best to not moan but some escape. After five minutes, you came. Sarah guzzles it down very easily, like she was drinking from a water bottle.

“I’m glad that you learned how to control your divine energy. It makes this so much more enjoyable.” Sarah returns to her normal size.

“It does. I would hate for you to gag everytime we try to act on our feelings.” You put your pants back on. You don’t feel tired at all. Your stamina had increased so much that you didn’t feel any different after a single blowjob. “Talk about a killjoy.”

“I would hate it. Dweeb’s tasty creampies into a stinky, rotten fish. Totally burns the entire mood.” Sarah opens the door with her magic.

Burning reminds you that you needed to ask Sarah about Madi. She might have talked to her when she helped pick up the suitcases. You were needing to know what Uncle Joe and her discussed yesterday.

“Have you talked to Madi yet? Caveman talked to me and he was saying some concerning things.”

Sarah stopped in the hallway. “What did he say? I did talk to Madi. It raised a red flag.”

“Really?” It sounded as if Uncle Joe were up to something. “What was the red flag?”

“You go first. I think we should hear what Caveman said before hearing mine.”

“Alright. Caveman said he has been observing some curious behavior. Madi seems to be hyperily sexually active, above other succubus, excluding Mia. She is demanding a lot from Caveman.”

“Madi could have discovered her sexual side by becoming a succubus. It should be stronger than when she was a human, but I’m not saying that is the case.” Sarah motions you to continue after throwing an idea to describe Madi’s behavior.

“The other part concerns me the most. Caveman says that he has seen Madi around a few figures at the school, mostly Vicky’s exes. After she has been around them, they seem different. He thought they were charmed but they seemed empty inside. There was no haziness over their eyes.”

“Shit!” Sarah curses after being briefed by you. “She has taken their souls. But these are Vicky’s ex-boyfriends. They would be on the naughty list right?”

“I would say most are on the naughty list but not the evil list. There were some that were genuine bullies but others were only manipulated by Vicky. I don’t think that their souls would need to be taken.” You didn’t want random people getting their souls taken. That was reserved for evil people and criminals. All of Vicky’s exes didn’t fit into that category.

“Double shit!” The girl was learning how to curse. “That is bad. Madi shouldn’t be stealing the souls of people who aren’t bad. That is a big no-no.” Sarah agreed with you on that. They were to use this hellish power to distribute justice, not condemnation wildly about wherever they go. That would make them true devils. If Madi was going down that dark path, it would complicate things. How would you deal with a friend going evil? Was the power of the succubus corrupting her? Sarah had a way to figure it out. “I will have to ask Madi about it. As her queen, I should be able to ask her that. I believe that Madi had a logical explanation for taking their souls. If not, I will command her to return those souls. If you ask, I think she would get defensive. You aren’t a succubus but have divine blood.”

“I can agree with that. I think that would be a good way to proceed. I’m not a succubus. She would think my divine blood is coming after her. I don’t want her to get scared of me.” Sarah has a good point. Your divine blood complicates things a little with a conversation about soul eating. “We could ask Caveman to help us with our investigation.”

“Ooh. That’ll be good. She has a soft spot for him so she will probably be more honest.” Sarah really likes that idea.

“But before we go that way or ask Caveman to help, what did Madi say to you?”

Sarah gives a little smile before she answers. “She said that Uncle Joe yesterday asked her about creating another subject. There was someone interested in becoming one but didn’t say who. Madi rejected him, saying ‘Andrea was angry with me for making one subject. I don’t think we can exploit that loophole. I am not going to be making any more subjects.’ So Madi said no to Uncle Joe and what he wanted.”

“That would explain the little bit of anger in Uncle Joe’s eyes this morning.” You point out what you saw with him this morning. “That is good. It means that Madi and Uncle Joe are not on the same boat like Betsy thinks is going on but we still need to be wary. Both of them are still suspicious with all that is going on.”

“I agree. We still need to keep an eye on them.” Sarah walks forward, motioning for you to follow her down the hall. “But we will be suspicious if we don’t get downstairs.”

‘You’re right. We already are suspicious after you said you would call me.” You trail behind her.

“We will just have to say I got a reward for finding you.” Sarah playfully winks.
Chapter End Notes:
What does the group have in store when the limo arrives?