- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Megan's Limo arrives
(Once outside)

“I need to get a reward for safely bringing Caveman here.” Madi grabs Nick's arm and starts to drag him back to the mansion. She is an orange color as she pulls him against his will.

“I think a simple ‘thank you’ would suffice.” Nick had no way to fight the dragoness succubus in terms of strength. He had to simply go along with her.

“We don’t have time, the limo is already here.”

Chad was right. The limo from the Allerson family was pulling through the gate. It was arriving right on time.

“Dang it. Maybe next time, Caveman.” Madi shifts into her human form quickly, all the girls did.

“Yes, next time.” Nick wipes his brow as he escapes by narrowest margins by the limo. He was not ready for another blowjob this morning. Madi was very aggressive with her sexual desires and Nick was the recipient of it.

“Take it easy with him. You don’t want to take too much stamina from him in a single morning. He needs time to recharge.” Amanda warns Madi.

Amanda was sitting on the steps, nursing a lethargic Caspian with energy bars and sport drinks. The reason that Amanda and Caspian were a little late is because of something like what she was warning about. Amanda gave Caspian a blowjob last night, causing the drain of his stamina. Since he didn’t have a lot of stamina to start off with, she took a lot of his reserves. So, he woke up very tired this morning. Amanda has been feeding him to recover his strength. With that knowledge about his stamina, Amanda was having to take it easy with Caspian so that he could reach a point to do it more often.

Madi sees Amanda’s point. “That is probably a good idea. I need to let you recharge.” Madi stops pulling Nick back to the house.

“Much appreciated.”

The limo pulls up the driveway, encircles around to park right in front of everyone and their bags. It seemed very pristine and fancy when it rolled in front of you.

“Seems kind of small.” Chad notes the size of the limo.

The limo was long but with the perspective of the limo’s center part to be empty so that everyone could look at each other, the seating didn’t look like it could hold all ten of you. Especially with luggage, the limo didn’t seem to cut out for it.

“I will prepare our car to follow along. It should have enough space to hold the junk in the trunk.” Mia gives a solution to the situation while tossing in a sexual joke.

Amy quickly rotates her head to Mia. She looks pissed at her sister. She scowls and opens the corner of her mouth to growl. Mia winces at the aggression. Amy doesn’t do anything to her but remains in a professional stance during all of the exchange. She was a maid first, succubus second. Mia was the reverse.

The driver's door opens. A man steps out and bows to everyone.

“Greetings, I am Alfred. A servant of Master Megan. I have been requested to be your valet to the beach home. It will be a pleasure to make your acquaintance and be your valet.”

The man seemed to be right out of the comics. His air about him, his appearance, and his name, all of it seemed to be similar to a dark knight's butler. He was born to be a butler. He reached over to open the door to the limo to invite the guests in such a smooth motion it was masterful.

“Please, make yourself at home. I will load your bags for the trip.”

We all kind of paused for a second. Not because we marveled at Alfred’s brilliant butler skills, but because we knew that 10 of us wouldn’t fit in the limo with our luggage. We eyed ourselves trying to figure out how to tell him. He looked confused for a second about our hesitancy but fortunately Melody went up to scan the vehicle’s interior.

“Wow, it’s more spacious in here than it looks.” Melody seems to be in awe of the interior. “It definitely can hold all of us.”

“Wait, are you for real?” Chad quickly charges forward to see if what Melody said is right. He peeks inside. “Dude, it totally has enough room for us.” He turns back to us, wide eyed.

You, Sarah, Madi, and Nick move forward to see if the limo is as spacious as they say. The two of them hop inside. You feel your sixth sense awaken as you get closer. The energy is very similar to the one Megan felt like. Divine energy was applied to the limo.

“It is like a Tardis in here.” Madi waves her hand into the body of the limo. She marveled at the space.

“Milady made sure I brought the transport with the most room to support all her guests, even those who are to lend their help for her friends.” Alfred bows respectfully to the maids.

Nick hops into the limo as Amanda and Caspian walk up, with Caspian being supported on Amanda. “Rich people get all the nicest stuff. You can’t fit all this in a minivan.” Nick moves over to the TV.

Sarah and you were entering the limo. You steal a glance at each other as you go to your seats. You give hand signals to her to tell her that divine energy is at play here. She does her own hand signals to see if she deciphered correctly. You approve and she beams that she got it right. We are left waiting for Amanda and Caspian to enter. Before they can, Alfred interrupts.

“Would you happen to be Master Caspian?” Alfred inquires. It seems odd a little that he would call him out.

“I am. Why?” Caspian replies weakly.

“Hold one moment.” Alfred opens the front of the limo. He stretches inside to reach something. We are all now curious as to why. He pulls out of the front seat with a silver platter in his hands. A bottle of juice magnificently placed in the middle. “Milady Megan presumes that you would be exhausted DMing your DnD game last night. She sent some refreshments along so that you could be replenished. She knows it is hard to DM.”

“Uh, thank you.” Caspian grabs the bottle of juice. He was glad for any sort of relief from the tiredness he was experiencing. Sarah and you were becoming even more suspicious of Megan. She had predicted Caspian’s tiredness as well as making this limo bigger on the inside. The divine energy here was expanding space. You could feel it.

Amanda did not look happy about the juice. Her biggest rival for Caspian was one step ahead of her. She had predicted this outcome about Caspian being tired. She thought it had to do with DMing last night which made her upset that Megan's pretense for the juice was the DnD making him tired, not Amanda’s little snack from him. Megan’s mistaken intuition was what Caspian needed at the moment.

Alfred leans into the limo. “You will all find refreshment inside your armrests, for relaxation during the ride.”

The armrest was solid going down to the floor. At the tip, there was a small button. Pressing it, the armrest top detached. With a hinge in the back, you could open the armrest that contained many beverages.

“Wow, you are stocked with Yokai energy drinks.” Melody declares a popular energy drink brand. Melody seemed very happy with that product.

“Milady thought you would like that. If you excuse me, I need to load your luggage.” Alfred pardons himself.

As we got ourselves adjusted in the seats, Uncle Joe peeked his head in.

“Is everyone settled and ready to go?”

“Yes.” Melody was quick to reply. She controlled herself from going wild. She knew what she needed to portray to her grandfather.

“I have been ready for a long time.” Madi opens a soda can.

“”Yes sir. I think this will be good for the group.” Chad answers.

“I believe so too. I believe you will discover more about yourselves there, and have a fun time.” Uncle Joe was very jolly. “But remember you need to do some training there. The beach is wide, no one is there, and there is water to put out fires.” He lists the benefits of the beach. It seemed to be mostly demonic related.

“But Megan will be there. Wouldn’t we want to hide ourselves from her?” Sarah leans forward, curious about their status and Megan.

“Megan would be there but I think she knows more that she lets on.” Uncle Joe leans deeper into the limo. He goes into a whisper to make sure that Alfred didn’t overhear him as he loaded the limo. “She saw slight discrepancies in the architecture of the mansion that most would miss so I would say she has a keen eye. She is either hiding that she knows something and pretending not to notice anything.” He points to the girls. “Or she really is oblivious.”

“How would we know which one is the case?” Nick, being the blogger, asks how to distinguish between the two.

“Don’t panic if she sees any of the training. Check her reaction. If she knows, figure out how she knows. If she doesn’t know, Sarah can erase that memory.” Uncle Joe tells how to decipher Megan. The reaction of if she didn’t know seems a little harsh.

“What happens if Megan doesn’t know but finds out and is cool with it?” Sarah asks. She seemed very concerned. She had to possibly alter the memory of a friend.

Uncle Joe notices that Alfred is almost done. “That is up to your discretion. What I have seen, if surprised, is that people don’t take kindly to demons so memory spells are normally the solution.” Uncle Joe taps the roof of the limo as he leans out. “Have a fun trip. See once the weekend is over.”

Uncle Joe steps away from the limo. Leaving the group now to ponder what to do with Megan. She is either an ally or innocent bystander. You and Sarah knew that she could be foe with the divine energy hanging around her.

“What now?” You ask everyone else.

(Three hours later)

“Welcome to the Allerson’s early summer home.” Alfred opens the door to welcome everyone to their destination from the spacious limo. Alfred and the maids proceed to unload the limo.

The group steps out, stretches, and looks at the villa that they were staying at. The first thing you noticed was the summer house. It wasn’t small and it wasn’t big. The villa was split into two sections, both styled with postmodernism. The first was a large, white block that was about two stories high, split by a strip of black glass for windows. This looked like the more private section of the house. The second part was all glass besides the side connected to the larger section. It was one story and you could see through to the beach. It had a kitchen, dining area, a lounge area, and then a living room which seemed to be where the media and electronics were located, like tv and such. Megan was located in the living room with another person, while talking to someone on the tv screen. The other person, male, nudged Megan when he saw the group walking to the front door. She got up excited and waved goodbye to the person on the screen to come to us. You didn’t know if it was a person. It looked to be an anthropomorphic person.

“What is the place?” You thought.

“Hey, welcome Megan’s summer castle, where dragon turtles do not show up to steal princesses.” Megan opens the door wide, cheerily. She was in a green sundress.

“So, does that mean that we should watch out for other dangers, like SWAT teams, or that a dragon turtle is the only thing that hasn’t attempted to raid this home.” Madi teases as she plays with Megan’s words.

“No, none of those have ever happened. Nothing dangerous has attacked here” Megan rambles to figure out an answer to Madi’s tease, waving her hands furiously, embarrassedly. “That’s not the point. You are totally safe here.” Megan hilariously tries to ease everyone here

“Has there ever been any incentive for the dragon turtle to attack? Like a princess? Because we do have a princess.” Nick follows up with Madi’s tease by scratching his chin, like he is deep in thought. He also get’s Sarah with his tease.

“I guess I have to get used to teasing with a nickname like that.” Sarah sighs, placing a hand on hips. Sarah reaches out her hand. “Thank you for allowing us to stay at your summer home.”

Megan’s jolly smile returns as she takes Sarah’s hand. “The pleasure is mine. I’m glad that I was able to have you all over. Having a beach home isn’t as fun if you are the only one here.”

“I’m here, would that count as not having fun?” The other person in the house came up behind her. He seemed to be in his twenties like Megan. He was close to your height at 5’10” with sandy brown hair and brown eyes.

“You are always a blast, especially saving your ass in WoW boss fights.” Megan steps back for the new person. She is giddy as she wraps her arm behind him to pull to the front. “But there is stuff that you need more than two people for at the beach.”

“I can see that having more friends for the beach is great but did you have to bring up WoW” He slumps for a second before bouncing back up. He reaches his hand towards you. “I’m Davis Keck. pleasure to meet you.”

“Dwayne Kenders, pleasure is all mine.” You take his hand. You can tell from the handshake that he is a great guy. You are a little uneasy though as you consider that you might have to erase his memory along with Megan’s if things don’t go to plan. He appears normal too compared to the divine energy you were picking up from Megan.

“I’m Sarah Heartman. Dweeb’s girlfriend.” Sarah quickly follows up as she greets Davis after you. She was noting that she was taken.

“Nice to meet you.” He greets her with no lustful leering in his eyes. He didn’t seem to have any sexual thoughts about her. You were relieved that it didn’t seem like you had to worry about him trying to put a wedge in your relationship.

Megan scoops her arm around Davis’s shoulder, while he is still greeting Sarah. “And I am this young man’s 1-Up girl. So, he is my little plumber.”

Sarah forms an “O” with her lips and nods with recognition of what Megan was saying. It was a small reaction compared to a person who squeezed her head between Chad and Melody.

“You have a boyfriend??” Amanda cries out very excitedly by that news. A great weight had been lifted from Amanda’s shoulders.

“We did forget to mention that.” Madi gives a side glance to Megan, noting that they did slip up there with that information.

“Oopsies.” Megan bonks her head with her fists, sticks her tongue out a little, and closes her eyes. She was acting like a silly klutz. “I don’t think anything bad happened about forgetting to mention that.”

“Maybe.” You tilt your head slightly as you thought of Amanda struggling to try and make sure that Megan didn’t steal Caspian’s heart. This would have saved some heartache for her.

“Anyway.” Davis claps his hands to get everyone's attention. “We should all go inside for a tour of the place. Help you find where things are.”

“Yes, let’s.” Megan steps back to let the people in. “Come inside.”

You all follow Megan and Davis inside. They led the group towards the part of the house that was the white block. The entrance to it had two sets of stairs, one on the right, other left, and one going up and other down. There was a hallway going a little deeper in between them.

Megan points to the one going downstairs. “That leads to the servants' rooms. Alfred and the maids will sleep down there.” She points down the hallway. “That leads to my parents room, my room, and a guest bedroom. We won’t be needing to go down there unless for special reasons.” Megan winks while putting a finger on her cheek.

“Will you and Davis be sleeping down there?” Chad asks.

“Nope, We will be sleeping with you all. We have enough space for that.” Megan starts ascending the stairs going up. The group follows her. The upstairs seems to only have two doors, facing each other.

“Tada! This is where everyone will be sleeping.” She opens both doors. She gestures for everyone to look inside. “One is for the boys and the other for the girls.”

Each room has six beds, in sets of two, facing each other on opposite walls. Windows align the outside walls to allow the beach sun to light the room. There is a door on the backside for the bathrooms. It looks like a modern beach cabin.

“So cool!” Melody runs into the room and does a twirl. “It feels like a real summer beach trip.” She was bursting with so much excitement to be here.

“That’s because we are on one.” Caspian replies. He was looking around, pretty chill. He was the least excited because he didn’t like the beach.

“If you want to make it truly real. We better go downstairs.” Megan points her thumb behind her. “Alfred, Amy and Mia will make sure everything is unloaded here.”

Melody runs back to follow Megan. “Yay!”

Megan takes the group downstairs to the main area where you first entered. This section had all the accommodations that were not bedroom related. All the walls here were clear glass to make it feel like it was part of the outdoors. After showing all that, she took everyone to the back patio to see the beach.

“Wow!” Everyone’s eyes sparkled as you looked upon the shore.

“Beautiful isn’t it?” Megan proudly says.

Megan’s house was on a green hill, on the edge of a forest, overlooking the beach. It allowed a stunning view of a pristine clean beach. The light tan sand looked warm with the crashing blue waves hitting it. Surrounding the beach, rocky cliffs seemed to jet out into the sea, this gave a louder sound of the crashing waves beating against the rocks. This sealed the beach into a private beach with little chances of people walking in. The crashing sea waves dissipated the sea into the air, delivering a refreshing sea aroma to everyone’s nostrils all the way up here.

“There is more than just the beach.” Megan points to one of the cliffs. There was a path over there in grass between the beach and forest leading to the forest. “There is a nature trail that leads to a lake. We could hop on a boat over there if we wanted to do fresh water stuff.”

“Do you own that lake? The forest?” Chad wonders how much Megan owns.

“I own the forest close to the beach. Deeper in and the lake is public property. I do own a dock for little row boats.” Megan informs.

“Since you own the forest, can we do a test of courage? Like they do in animes.” Melody blurts out excitedly. If she had her tail, it would be wagging.

“I just said I don’t own all the forest. But we could definitely try a test of courage tonight.” Megan gave a small sigh. She leans on the railing and stares at the forest. “Why does everyone think I own everything?” She said to herself.

“Either way. The sun is high in the sky.” You hold onto the railing and swing back and forward. “We have a beach in front of us, and still have a good part of the day ahead of us. Do you know what I think we should do?”

“TO THE BEACH!” Everyone cheered, raising their fists high.
Chapter End Notes:
Finally at the beach. Sorry for the long journey here. What fun and discovery awaits them here?