- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Madi and Nick go spelunking

[Contains: Shrinking, Mouth play, Breast Play]
“Thanks for bringing us refreshments.” Madi thanks Amy and Mia. She then moves in the middle of everyone to their attention. She points to the distance to the edge of the beach “Caveman and I are going to go explore the cliffs over there.”

Nick looks puzzled by Madi’s plan but his demeanor changes when his eyes fog over as her charm takes effect. “Yep, we thought if we could find some caves we could do a treasure hunt.” His voice was automatic and robotic.

“There should be some good caves over there. Just be careful, some things like to make their homes in dungeons.” Megan warns them. It sounded so close to dragons. If she mentioned that, you could call her out as it would be a reference to Madi’s dragon succubus form.

“We won’t go too deep. If we find a dragon turtle that kidnaps Princesses, we will come back and tell our Princess.”

“I will punch that Koopa King so hard if he does.” Sarah punches her palm, acting very tough and macho.

“If we find a big cave, we will bring everyone else to spelunk.” Madi picks up her bag from under the umbrella. “Better bring some snacks.”

You knew that Madi was doing this to get some alone time with Nick. Something had been eating at her during the game. She hid it well but it was there. You needed to find out more information. Fortunately, Nick knew about it too.

You quickly went next to Nick, as Madi gathered her stuff, to whisper in his ear. Sarah caught on and went to distract Madi. “Try to figure out why she wants so many snacks from you.”

“How do I do that?” Nick understood what you were talking about.

“Trying asking her about her feelings about you. She will probably hide it but with a little push, she will talk.” This action would be a double edge sword. The two have been skirting around their feelings for each other for a long time. This will put them in a situation where they have to talk. You were sure the results would turn out well if they talk from their heart. It would also give you a deeper insight of what’s going on with Madi, this problem and her secretiveness.

“Ugh, does it have to be that way?” He groans. That conversation would get deep. He seemed scared about it. You couldn’t ask the question and you could only ask him to ask Madi. You couldn’t force him.

“Ready to go, Caveman?” Madi skips over to Nick. She grabs his arm and pulls him anyway.

“Not so hard.” Nick whines as Madi’s monstrous strength easily drags him. “I can run with my own two legs.”

“Make sure you’re back at the house before sunset. We don’t want to have to do a search party. Those are some of the worst kind of parties.” Davis yells for them to return by a certain time.

“I guess we have to do a punishment with the ones we have left.” Melody sips her lemonade as she watches the two go off into the distance.

“Maybe we can wait until they come back.” You weren’t liking this punishment trend.

—---

“Could you throw me more into the loop of your plans? I'd rather just talk normally about going out to do this.” Nick complains as he climbs over some rocks. There was a rugged path around the cliff near the base. There were several rocks in the ocean to break the waves, but not all of them.

Madi looks back down the beach to check and see if they were no longer visible by everyone else. The cliff wall was blocking the view. “I don't know what you would say. I’m worried that you would say that we are doing succubus stuff. Can’t burn our disguise so blatantly when we are trying to see what Megan knows.”

“Give me some credit, Twigs. I won’t slip up like that.” He reaches the same ledge as her.

“Maybe, but I don’t know.” She begins to strip.

Nick’s eyes get wide as she gets naked before him. He quickly turns his head around to see if anyone is following. He sees that he cannot see the party because the cliff is blocking the view. “Why are we getting naked!?”

“I have to be careful with how many times I change a piece of clothes without letting the energy leak out over time. I don’t know what will happen but they said I can’t do it too many times in a short amount of time. Besides, I have a built-in swimsuit.” Madi’s scales start appearing as she steps out of the swimsuit. Her body grows as the wings, tail, and horns come out. She went all out with her looking down at him with her 9’9” height.

“Hubba” Nick gawks at her unearthly and earthly beauty.

Madi looks confidently at Nick, turning purple. She could see his erection building in his swimtrunks. She licks her lips. She has been having this aching feeling during the volleyball game, annoying her. It was rising to a very high level when she was around Nick. In fact, the aching would grow if she was around any guy, or a hot girl, too long. She normally finds a way to relieve that aching with a guy. “You could-”

Splash!

Madi is cut short as a wave crashes through the rocks onto the cliff face to soak them.

Madi becomes a deep blue as she disappointedly droops by being soaked. She is dripping everywhere on the wet rocks. “I hate water.” She breathes some fire into her hands to stay warm. Her aching she feels dwindles, but is not gone.

“Why don’t you just fly to where we want to be? And out of the water.” Nick shivers to try and dry himself.

“Good point.” Madi likes that idea a lot.

She picks up Nick and she flies off from the cliff side. Madi carries farther up and deeper in, where the waves cannot hit as hard or reach as deep. They reach a cove, with a little cave, and a perfect spot for what she wanted to do.

“I can finally do some training.” Madi pulls out the portfolio from her bag that Uncle Joe gave her. She pulls out a notebook as well.

“Those are the spells for fire elementals that Uncle Joe spoke about.” Nick rubs his hands next to a fire that Madi made to help dry Nick off. Madi raised her body heat to turn the water on her to steam. She was no longer wet.

“Yep, it is what he could find. My class and subclass are not popular with the Mayflowers. They couldn’t collect, grow, and share their knowledge that well before being destroyed mostly. The thought is that my spells could be linked inside other spells.” Madi walks over to sit next to Nick. She started to shuffle through the notes. She was magenta as she got closer to him.

Nick blushes as she gets close to him. Her beauty is really staggeringly attractive. The draconic attributes on top of her human assets were so perfect. He ponders how lucky he is to have a friend that became this irresistible, even if they were a succubus. He questions if he could be more than just a friend. He thought he had a chance earlier before the transformation. His obstacle was Dwayne catching her eye with his high sense of justice and morals. Someone took Dwayne’s heart so he hoped he would get a shot. Then he found out Twigs became a succubus, it was hard for a second but quickly got over it since it was Twigs. With that, he could try again. But he ran into a hard obstacle, she was a very close friend. He didn’t want to lose that. If he asked her, what would the relationship look like if she said no. Would it destroy their closeness or bring them closer? He wished he knew what her thoughts were besides his friends telling him and her teasing him sexually, that part made it hard to know if it was her or the succubus' side. The succubus side was a growing concern as well with her being too horny, compared to other succubus. It seemed because of that, she had other snacks besides him. This gave mixed messages to him of what he is to her. He wanted a straight answer. It was as Dwayne said, he needed to ask.

“So Twigs, I was-” He spoke softly, trying to build up the courage to ask the hard question. He was interrupted before that.

“I think I found a spell I can use. It seems easy to understand.” Madi handed him the note. “Do you think it is easy to understand?” Madi points to the description as he holds it.

Nick inspects intently at the note. The internal part is incomprehensible to him as it is the body of the spell, being an unknown language that couldn’t be earthly. The notes on the side seemed to be Uncle Joe’s handwriting. Nick studied that part. There was a drawing showing a fiery whip. The idea seemed simple but there was one thing that was circled.

“Add hellfire. Isn’t your flames already hellfire? You have demon powers.”

Madi had stood up and was preparing to do the spell by doing stretches with her arms, stopping because of Nick’s question. “I do have demon powers but with my fire affinity, I have a fire in my belly naturally fuelling my fire powers. So my fire will naturally behave like a normal fire when I create it.” She snaps her finger and a small flame appears in her hand. The flame grows in her hand until it is the size of a baseball. “Making fire is natural for me. Simple fire spells are easy. It's just that these fire spells won’t have much oomph to them.”

Madi winds up a pitch and throws the fireball towards the mouth of the cave, into the ocean. The ocean drowns the fireball with ease on contact, causing no steam to form.

“If I tap into my demonic energy, the result is hellfire.” Madi breathes deeply as she focuses. She snaps her finger again. The small flame appears, this time it is redder than before. Nick could tell that Madi had put some of the demonic energy in like she said. The flame grew into the fireball like before. “Which can be more devastating.” Madi casually tosses the fireball towards the ocean again.

Skkissh!

A cloud of steam arises this time as the fireball pierces the wave. The ocean engulfs the hellfire, after repairing the gap, to snuff it out but it didn’t go without a fight.

“I see. That is definitely more powerful.” Nick awes at the power of hellfire. It really did give firepower to her fire. “Is it hard to make it hellfire?”

“Not really, I have to focus that I’m adding demonic energy to my flames for a little bit. It is getting easier.” Madi leans over her shoulder and holds up a finger to her lips to look adorable. “But if I am angry, it is much easier to make hellfire.” She winks, giving a kiss with some smoke coming out. She turns orange as she gives him a warning about making her angry.

“Duly noted, Twigs.” Nick tugs an invisible collar. He had heard from her story what hellfire could do. Madi was hot and dangerous at the same time. He had to be careful with teasing her.

“So are we going to train getting hellfire to become natural or are we going to work on spells?” Nick switches the subject to that instead of going down a deeper thought about hellfire on a person.

Madi shifts her position to stand directly towards Nick. He was seeing the front side of her armored glory. “We are going to work both. By focusing on doing spells with hellfire, it should become more natural to me.” Madi bends over to give Nick a good view of her boobs. She knew she was orange with her big tease. “But I use demonic energy when I do that. So, I am going to need a little snack to make sure I have enough.”

Blood rushes to Nick’s head as he knows that implication. “Are-are you sure you don’t have enough? It doesn’t seem that taxing to create hellfire.” He covers his crotch to hide the rising boner.

“Caveman, you don’t have to be so shy. I have seen your dick before. I will only eat it a little bit.” Madi squeezes her fingers closer together to play with him. She squints her eyes to play along with her jest. She moves in for her snack. The aching feeling building stronger than before inside her.

“Hold a second, Twigs! That is something I want to talk to you about.” Nick holds out his hand to stop her from pulling down his pants and giving him a blowjob. It wouldn’t stop her, physically, but she yielded.

“What is it?” Madi turns red, a red that seems close to kindling red. Nick perceives that he made her upset with halting her snack. It was true. He didn’t know the growing aching feeling inside her was growling, making her very moody.

“It seems like you are having a lot of snacks, more than other succubus.” Nick trembles a little as he gets started. He knew that asking this question, he would have to get to deeper stuff. “It's not like there is a competition. I can see you and the others needing to do it to gain strength and catch wrong doers. Outside of that, everyone seems locked to a certain person that they go to. Even then, they seemed very controlled about themselves. You seem to get that desire a lot more. I’m the target of that desire a lot, I don’t mind though. It is just that when you get this desire, or some hunger, as you like to call it a snack, I’m not the only one. There seems to be Vicky’s Ex-boyfriend and the drama club guy that you did stuff with when you had this hunger. With you satisfying this hunger with other guys, it makes me wonder where I stand in all this. Am I a snack or a friend?” Nick was rambling with his words. He was stumbling over emotions right now as he rushed through his mind of all sorts of different possibilities. Most of those thoughts went to places he didn’t want them to be true.

Madi becomes blue as she becomes sad. There were a few reasons for her to become sad. First, the sadness of disappointing the one she cared for. She knew she couldn’t get Dwayne because of Sarah. Because of that recognition, she had noticed that Nick had always been there for her, getting angry for her, and seeking to help her. She knew his character was good and began to acknowledge that more, which led to her developing feelings, which grew into love. Love is something a succubus doesn’t throw around lightly. That love was strong enough to distract her from the second thing she was sad about. The aching feeling, the hunger, that was eating at her was the second thing she was downcast about. She had been hiding it as long as possible for she wasn’t proud of what it had made her do. It gave her a hunger and it would drive her mad until it was satisfied. Nick had seen her act on it and it hurt him. Madi didn’t want to hurt Nick, it pained her.

“Nick.” Madi uses his real name to show that she was taking this seriously. Her lips were trembling and she was trying to hold back tears from distressing how everything will be taken and how she has hurt him. “I am so sorry for all of this. I’m really sorry. I didn’t think anyone was noticing. If no one saw it, it wouldn’t hurt you and or my friends. But you saw and it hurt you. I did not want to bring you pain. This is all my fault. I brought it to a point where you are doubting me and our friendship.” Madi shifts to sitting right next to him on the cave floor. “I guess I should get started with why I was with those other guys. It does involve this snacking habit.”

“So you are not denying that you were giving blowjobs to them?” Nick leans forward a little to give all his attention to her.

“Yes. I did give blowjobs to them.” Madi sighs sadly. She didn’t like that question. “I didn’t do it for any personal reason. It was all superficial. There was nothing going on between us. But there was a reason for me to do it, not that I am happy about it.”

“Why would you do it then? I thought you swore to only go after criminals?” Nick references the rule that was given to the succubus by themselves to only go after bad people's souls.

Madi rotates her top half towards him. “Those are my targets, bad people. It’s just that there is something else.” Madi becomes very light blue, with shades of white, as she is scared to share because a succubus is always scared of rejection from the ones they care the most. “It does seem to be something that you mentioned before. You called it ‘Hunger.” I believe that is a good name for it. I get this Hunger that aches inside of me to consume, that I have to constantly feed.”

“What is this thing that you have to consume?” Nick reaches out and puts a hand on her leg. He was a little scared about what she hungers for but his concern for her wellbeing overrode that.

“Like sexual energy, stamina, life force, size and whatever source of energy I can consume from sexual activities. I feel that I need it constantly.” Madi notices the hand on her thigh. She felt comforted but her anxiety about this wasn’t over. “It will drive me insane if I don’t eat.”

“Have you killed anyone because of it?” Nick heard life force. He wants to make sure this condition hasn’t taken her too far into territory that couldn’t be undone.

Madi turns white as this is the scariest part of it. “No, I haven’t killed anyone because of it. I consume what I can without endangering the person. I just want to satisfy it but I don’t want to hurt anyone.”

“So what do you consume to not endanger them?” Nick’s reporter background was kicking in to get deeper.

Madi was still white in fear, especially here as she wanted to be honest with him. “I take vitality, pent up sexual tension,” she then spoke very, very quietly, “and souls.''

Nick heard what she said though. He was a bit distressed about that news that she was eating but he kept his head cool. He knew Madi and he thought he had an idea of whose souls this Hunger caused her to consume. He needed more information before he could cast judgment.

“Whose souls?”

Madi was petrified with this discussion. It was getting close to some of the roots of what she had been trying to keep secret. She had kept secrets before with the biology teacher out of blackmail to protect her family and friends but this was more of just protecting herself.

“Vicky’s EX boyfriend, the four jocks that bullied us, and drama club guy.” She lists them off rapidly and weakly

“Hmm.” Nick weighs all that she said. He knew what he saw in the eyes of those people now. They were soulless and Madi had their souls. It would be considered bad if their souls were taken because they were not criminals, but not all of them were good people. It was a topic of debate. He would have to ask Dwayne about it. Even if it was debatable, Nick knew she didn’t take their souls by random chance.

“So did you take these souls intentionally? Or were they part of the Hunger?” Nick was wanting to see more of the nature of this Hunger. She mentioned it was nagging at her that it drove her nearly insane.

“It was not my intention to take their souls. I was planning on only charming them but I had this Hunger. It would badger me but I would say no until I got angry. I would lose my rational thought and I became convinced the soul was necessary. The Hunger would not be satisfied until then.” Madi makes herself smaller, metaphorically and physically. She shrunk a few inches in shame.

Nick was making better sense of all this. This Hunger was fueling Madi to do the succubus stuff that he had read about on the internet. It was what he feared about demons. But, he had seen the other side of them, the good side. This part was Madi, the one he had always known. The darker part needed a solution but he knew that side wasn’t the true Madi.

“Do you know if the others have this?” Nick was going to see if he could find where this Hunger came from, if all succubus have this.

“They don’t. I have had conversations with them and they don’t seem to have this Hunger. They have a desire but it doesn’t affect their mood.” Madi was getting very worried about where this was going. Was Nick going to look for different succubi to be with? Was this tearing them apart?

“Do you know what caused you to be different from them?” Nick was going down a list of questions to dig deeper.

Madi was terrified. This was going deeper and deeper into comparing her to others. “I have no idea.” She whimpers.

“Do you know why you have this Hunger?”

“Maybe because I am a fire elemental.” Madi was getting scared that this is part of the reason why the Mayflowers would hunt her. That wasn’t the scariest part. She couldn’t fully explain it to Nick. Nick could leave her because she could be too dangerous to hang around, fearing for his life and soul.

“Did you have a time when you didn’t have it?”

Madi pauses for that question. She thought hard. She remembers a time when she didn’t have it.

“There was a time when I didn’t have the Hunger.” Madi lifts her head up, hope returning. “When I first became a succubus.”

“So this popped up later. So it is not natural if you become one. Something must have caused it.” Nick could see her cheering up a little. He was trying to separate the problem from her, so she could see that it isn’t what defines her. “Do you know when it started to affect you? So we can figure out what caused it.”

Madi shifts out of white to blue. Her fear is diminishing as she sees that Nick isn’t judging her. He is trying to help. This is part of why she started to develop feelings for Nick. He was fighting for her, not against her.

“When did I get the first instance of the Hunger?” Madi scratches her chin as she tries to remember. “The first time I felt it was Thursday, in the morning. I didn’t think much of it until I got really angry at Vicky’s EX. That’s when it became prevalent.”

Nick moves his hand from Madi’s thigh to her shoulder. He was focusing more of his attention and body towards her. “So the cause happened on Wednesday or Wednesday night. What happened Wednesday?”

“Wednesday I was in an imp state. I didn’t have enough energy in me to transform into a class until I consumed Mr. Davis’s soul. I became a true succubus with that.” Madi tilts more towards Nick. Since he was focusing on her, she should do the same. She reached out a hand to place on his leg just to test the waters. “I also killed him because he was torturing more people than just me. I felt more empowered after that.”

“Hmm, with that information, I think we conclude that it had something to do with the former Rat King.” Nick did not move her hand away. He welcomed it as it seemed to comfort Madi. “You upgraded from an imp that day so it could be part of the transformation. But you also killed him, the other succubi have taken souls but didn’t have the same result as you. Thus, making that soul taking unique. I think it is either that killing him changed something about soul eating, imp transformation, or that his soul is so vile that eating it is corrupting you for consuming it.”

“Eww!” Madi lets go of Nick to wiggle and shake in disgust. She turned a brown color for her scales as she was revolted by that last idea. “I don’t want that slimy person’s soul affecting my soul for just eating it to make him stop. I feel sick thinking that he is a part of me that way.”

“It is only an idea. I think we should ask Dwayne, Sarah, and even Uncle Joe for clarification. I think they could have more info if we told them.”

Madi became blue again as Nick brought that idea up. “I don’t know, Caveman. I feel terrified to bring it up to them. They are strong advocates of us using our power for good. Here, I took the souls of people who aren’t criminals, just people who behave badly towards others.” She bends over and hugs her knees. She buries her face in them as she feels so ashamed.

Nick moves around to stand in front of her. He takes a knee to put a comforting hand on her head. He begins to caress and stroke her head and horns. “I will be there with you. I’m sure they would understand if we explained this Hunger to them. I believe that they would rather want to help than fight against you. They are not like that. If they do, I will still stand by your side. I care too much for you to see life without you. I will be on your side to help you no matter what.”

At that moment, Madi’s blue scales turn the brightest magenta color they have ever been. They glowed brightly and it seemed to change the color of the cave away from the fire light to her radiant magenta. She lifts her gaze towards the caring face of Nick, tears beginning to form in her eyes. She doesn’t have the usual defiant composure she has.

“Thank you so much, Nick.” Madi smiles affectionately. “It means a lot to have you by my side. This must be why I started to fall in love with you”

Nick blinks for a few seconds once he hears those words. “You..love…me?” He mutters slowly as he digests what she just said.

Madi blinks several times too in a light magenta as she was surprised at what she just said. She had been keeping that crush to herself since she was afraid of how it would be taken with Nick, especially when she became a succubus. There was a lot to think about how it would work in their relationship with that status. Now that it was out in the open that she confessed, she had to deal with it.

“Yes.” Madi becomes a deeper magenta as her words become sweeter and targeted towards Nick. “I did say that and I meant it. I do love you.” Madi’s scaled hand cups Nick’s blushing cheek. “You have always been there for me.” She leans more into acting upon her feelings instead of running.

Nick was flustered as the girl he likes was confessing to him. This was the sort of thing he had been hoping for. He had been scared to say what was on his heart because of how he thought it could ruin their relationship. Madi was wanting to take that relationship to the next level.

“Uh.. Thank you. I have found you strong and independent. You don’t like people pushing you around. I wanted to be.. Uh around you to support you because.. I… uhm… how do I say this? uuuhhh.” Nick was trying to confess his feelings but was struggling with how to say it now that it was his time to say it.

Madi puts her finger on his lips, pushing her face close to his. She then leans her body closer to his to the point that she has reversed the roles from a second ago. Nick had been over her, comforting her, when she was on her knees wailing about her circumstance. Madi had him sitting down, arousing him, with him struggling to confess his feelings for her.

“Just say it” Madi whispers sultry.

“I am in love with you.” Nick bursts out, taking Madi’s advice to conquer his fear. “I have been in love with you for a long time. Ever since-”

Madi cuts him off as she plants a big kiss on his lips. Nick feels the heat on his lips as Madi gives one of the most affectionate kisses she has ever given. Nick is shocked at first by the bold move but lets his love and Madis' love meet there. His eyes roll back as they kiss.

“See it is not that hard.” Madi kisses again as she hugs Nick close to her warm and sexy body.

The two kiss and embrace each other as their feelings for each other have become known. They get to know each other with no pretense, or charm, just with their hearts. Their love accidentally causes Madi’s tail to whack the fire in joy, leaving the cave entrance for light and Madi’s magenta aura to lighten the dark crevice. They do this for a few minutes with Madi on top of Nick before Madi speaks.

“My Hunger is aching. I have been holding it in. I can’t stop it from driving me mad. I need to eat.” Madi groans as the Hunger she held back comes back even stronger.

“Yes, if you are ever hungry, just ask me.” Nick gasps, enjoying this moment with the girl he loves. “Just don’t take anything vital.”

“I would never take anything vital from my dear Caveman.” Madi puts her hand behind his head and tilts it down into her cleavage.

As she buries his head in her breasts, she brings her tail to her face. She blows the flame out on the tip. She flips it around in between her legs like an extra arm to begin to pull Nick’s swimsuit off. She is using her arms to pin Nick into her bust and to keep it from moving around. Once the swimsuit is off, she curls her hips to a very active dick throbbing there. She has used her charm to keep Nick from blowing his load. She was about to use the charm to let him release when he was ready, which looked to be now. Madi was ready to receive it with her Hunger making her feisty for it.

Madi aims her asshole for the throbbing rod by brushing against it to secure the target. “Thanks for the feast.” Madi licks her lips as she slams her ass down while letting go of the charm holding the floodgates back.

When Nick felt his dick go into Madi’s ass, he knew that this was farther than whatever they had ever done before. This would take a lot of stamina. Nick didn’t believe he was ready for this stamina drain. Madi must have thought he was ready with the Hunger driving her mind mad.

“TWskgfh” He couldn’t call out to Madi as he was being suffocated by her tits and his body had been raging to let go. His body took over and he blew his load into her ass.

“Mhmm– so tasty.” Madi hums as she feels Nick’s struggles and his cum comes into her ass. The energy is delightful as it quenches her Hunger.

“You’re going to like this next part.” She presses his head against her breasts as his body diminishes underneath her.

Nick was overcome by an onslaught of dizziness. He knew this feeling from when Madi shrunk him before due to losing a bet. It came with a succubus borrowing some size for a little bit. The amount of vertigo varied by how much they took. Not much from a blowjob but Nick had lost his sense of space for a bit when she did it with her tail. For the ass, Nick was sure that he lost his vision for a few minutes as the dizzy feeling prevented him from noticing the change.

“Tell me when you are going to use your butt, Twigs. I thought I was going to be put into a coma.” Nick groggily pushes himself up from the uneven soft ground to sit down. He blinks a few times to get rid of the blurriness.

“I knew I wasn’t going to do that. I know I am pretty hungry but I knew what I should be feeding off. Something to make this time fun.” Madi’s voice booms and echoes like a megaphone.

Nick is shocked into full awakeness once he hears Madi’s incredibly loud voice. He finds himself in the valley of two supple tan hills next to him. They were so hot that Nick thought they were sand dunes but they didn’t shine and glisten like them.. He lifted his gaze upwards as he thought he had an idea of where he was. It was confirmed when he saw the Statue of Liberty size face of the girl he liked staring directly down at him with a roguish smile. Nick goggles at her enormity that he pinches his cheek to make sure he wasn’t in a dream.

“I decided to take your size for a bit. I could take that for a little bit without harming you. It comes with the bonus that I can keep you safe when I practice my magic. I don’t want a random fireball flying in your direction” Madi closes her eyes as face beams with joy. Nick felt the breasts become warmer as her elevated emotions of love heated her body.

“That was considerate but don’t you think you took too much this time.” Nick tries to stand to talk to Madi in her cleavage but he couldn’t balance that well with his feet sinking into the soft flesh and her breathing shifting the ground. “This is way more than last time that I am concerned about my safety in general being this small. A spider could do me in.”

Nick was 1 inch tall. Madi had consumed most of his height temporarily. He would get it back in an hour but he was very vulnerable at this height. “It’s only 5 inches more from last time.” Madi whimsically said. She puts a hand on her cheek as she swoons over Nick. her arms squeezing her tits together to raise Nick up closer to her face and make him lose balance. “And I will burn any spiders that come after you. I’m going to keep you safe on my sizzling body. Don’t Cavemen like fire?” Madi was magenta as she flirts with a small Nick.

Nick tries to stand up again. He had the hot breasts below him and the warm breath coming from above. “Cavemen do like fire, especially fire girls.” He plays along with her. He wasn’t terrified of her in this state, he trusts her. “But Twigs, how are we going to kindle our new status in our relationship if I am absolutely tiny.” Nick tries to do a dramatic pose but he was wobbling all around as her breasts weren’t staying solid for his feet.

Madi turns orange as her face turns to plan mischief. “But Caveman, you would be the one to know how to build our relationship with this *big* size disparity between us.”

Nick gulps as his boner becomes enraged with arousal. Madi was mentioning the fetish he has that she discovered in his dreams, a giantess and a small man. Madi had made that dream a reality. He was face to face with a giant dragon succubus woman and he was standing on her breasts.

“I can definitely make that work.” Nick grins as he knew the implications of what Madi was going to allow him to do. He grabs his cock as he is ready to live his fantasy.

“Good but wait a moment.” Madi uses the hand on her face to motion for him to not get started yet with all they could do. She used her charm to make sure he didn’t explode right at the moment of realization but it was hard. Nick really wanted to. “We can’t go burning your jizz all over the place. We would run out before I could consume the stamina in you I need for training. We will spread out the playtime throughout our time here before we go back. Keep things interesting as long as possible.”

“But…” Nick was going to object to Madi’s request but thought about it for a second. “Alright.” Nick became depressed as he couldn’t start acting upon his fantasies yet. “I will wait for you when you are ready.” Nick accepts Madi’s decision.

“Thank you. The first one will come pretty soon. You agreed so it would be horrible of me to make you wait too long.” Madi tilts her head as she smiles at her new boyfriend. “And the waiting period won’t be that bad for release. You will enjoy it.”

Madi loosens the squeeze she was having on her breasts that she had while talking to the tiny Nick. This drop in elevation and separating a little of the space between her tits caused Nick to lose balance and slide down, with some bouncing between the tits, into her cleavage a bit. He was in a bit of a tight spot when he stopped slipping as he tried to pick himself up from his new position in the valley to find the mountains colliding onto him. Madi had resqueezed her tits again with her elbows to have her breasts surround him. He really was in the furnace now as her hot sweltering breasts enclosed him inside her boobs.

“Caveman has entered a new cave.” Madi giggles as he disappears into her cleavage. She lets her breasts fall back to their normal resting position. By doing that, Nick slips deeper into her valley. Madi squeezes again and releases. Nick cannot be seen. Madi dragged him so deep that he was simply lost in her boobs, but she could still feel him. “Caveman got lost in cave.” Madi turns orange as she knew it must be like an oven in there.

Madi begins her magic training by standing up and moving towards the mouth of the cave where the ocean washed up into. The ocean would be good to quench anything she spewed out that was excessive. She held out her hand, palm up, and focused on the spell that she had seen in the portfolio Uncle Joe gave her.

“Concentrate.” Madi whispers as hellfire sprouted from her hand. It took the shape of a handlebar, then a thinner, elongated, and flexible flame came out on the end.

“Concentrate.” Madi spoke again. She was losing focus due to the little guy in her bust moving around.

Fwish

The flamewhip was extinguished by the wind.

“Fuck.” Madi grumbles. She had a good start but wasn’t going to get it on the first try.

“We got to practice to get this down.” She put a hand over chest to see if she could feel his movements in her breasts with her hands. “You are a good distraction to make sure I can get this spell out in the heat of a battle or something.” She was glad for Nick’s distractions.

It took her twenty minutes of practice before she got the basics of the spell. She could keep the flamewhip form steady so that it wouldn’t flicker out. She was able to fluctuate the power of her hellfire so that she could make it powerful or have the whip not burn at all.

Snap!

The flamewhip splits a small wave in two.

“I think that it is good for now.” Madi wipes her brow. She was feeling very accomplished with the spell. She turns back around to go back to the extinguished fire pit in the cave. “I did promise someone a reward for waiting.”

“How to get him out of his beautiful cave.” Madi strokes a breast as she sits down. Nick wiggles as his patience will be rewarded. “I think I know how.” Madi licks her lips.

Madi cups her breasts, mushing them together, and raises them towards her face. She couldn’t do this before becoming a succubus but found it very possible now that she was. She brought her cleavage to her mouth. She jabbed her elongated forked tongue in between her mammaries. It slithered through her flesh until it reached Nick. Nick was caught off guard by her tongue after she decided to compress her tits together. He thought it would be a finger. His little legs kicked her tongue as it scooped under his crotch. Once he was hooked, she pulled and sucked.

“Slurp” Madi laps him into her mouth. Madi lets go of her breasts once she has imprisoned the 1 inch Nick in her mouth. “Mhmmm!” She is finding this situation very exhilarating as she plays with him in her mouth.

“Woah!” Nick yells as he tossed around in Madi’s mouth. She was rolling him all over the place in her maw, over her teeth, cheeks, and tongue. He was in a burning hot, wet furnace. It had a little bit of a smokey smell to it due to the fire in her belly but that didn’t matter to Nick. it was the sliminess of it as Madi’s saliva drenched him. He thought he had been slimy with the sweat he was building up in the hot tits but now he was really sweating with the humidity, the heat, and the spit covering him.

“This is amazing!” Nick cries as his giantess fetish is being fulfilled.

“So salty.” Madi mumble about her little Caveman’s flavor as she tosses him around. She was feeling the same sort of arousal as Nick, bringing her hand to her crotch. She lifts the red scale that covers her pussy up. She begins to play with her clit.

“Please release your charm on me so that I can cum!” Nick is against the back of Madi’s front teeth, being bombarded by her forked tongue lathering him up in her spit. Nick really wanted to cum.

Madi hears his little cries. She thinks it is time to let him cum. She also believes that it is time to let go of her charm. He is trusting her and with their new status as boyfriend girlfriend, the charm is no longer needed.

“I hereby release you from my charm!”

Nick felt a small part of the back of his mind suddenly become free. With that freedom, Nick could finally give into his lust.

“AAAHHHH!” Nick screams as he is finally able to release. His tiny dick shooting tiny streams of cum onto Madi’s giant tongue. He is spasming out until every last drop comes out of him.

“Yummy!” Madi’s voice booms inside her maw. Nick watches as his small amount of cum is carried down the large tongue to the back of the throat. It seemed so insignificant to her tongue but Madi’s tongue was very aware of the minute size of the cum. Her receptors are very keen on that taste. Once his cum disappears from view, he hears gurgling sounds echo from down the esophagus.

“Wow.” Nick feels tired as he is in awe of the whole ordeal. He feels some of his stamina being sapped by Madi but the other part is himself giving into a massive cumming. It was a roller coaster for him for the excitement.

A flood of saliva came around the tongue and crashed directly into Nick. He suddenly had the ocean arrive in Madi’s mouth. He was floating in a huge drop of it against the front of her mouth.

“Blurb blurb” Air bubbles came out of his mouth by the sudden change.

He had another change as light peaked out behind him. He turned around to see a hole his body was heading to. He was pushed through her lips as he was spat out in a long trail of spit to Madi’s boobs.

“Bleagh.” Madi makes a playful sound as Nick slips back into her waiting breasts. Once Nick falls into position, she pinches her breasts back together to trap him again. Nick is covered in her saliva this time as he is surrounded by her big tits.

“I hope you are going to like this set up. A little training, a little refill, and a little boy cumming. We are going to do this until we have to go back to the house.” Madi sticks a finger between her breasts to feel her little Caveman. It open enough space for her to hear him says

“Sounds awesome Twigs!”

Madi turns magenta as she gives a very endearing giggle.
Chapter End Notes:
What is the rest of the gang going to do once they figure out about this Hunger that Madi has?