- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Let's check in with Dwayne and Sarah's punishments for losing the volleyball game
“Running, why does it have to be running!” You groan as you reach the steps to the back porch of the beach house.

“It's the best punishment I could come up with. A workout you don’t like seems to be the best option.” Davis places some sports drinks on the stairs. You had a few more laps left.

“But I will be too tired to swim after this is done.” You complain, touching the steps. The running had been easier than the time Sarah brought you out running. If you had to guess, Sarah’s constant consumption of your vitality might have seemingly increased your endurance. You couldn’t say for sure as your muscles were still getting very sore.

“We forgot about that part.” Megan looks over to Davis with a hand on her hip. “But a warrior needs enough stamina to still fight after the battle seems to be over. Bosses can have a second stage that is even harder than the first.” Megan smiles as if the second thing completely excused her mistake from getting you too tired to enjoy the beach.

“I’m not a videogame character!” You yell back as you run down the hill to the checkpoint at the umbrellas. Megan and Davis start to walk down with shovels and buckets, sandcastle building tools, for Amanda and Caspian

This running was your punishment. Megan and Davis had decided it for you. Nick and Madi’s punishment was later as they had escaped for the time being. It left Megan, Davis, Amanda, and Caspian to hangout while you and Sarah were punished.

“Finally done.” You hold onto the handrail at the house, groaning. It has been tortuous to finish the last few laps but it was over. You sat down on the steps. “I don’t think that Sarah’s punishment was as harsh as mine.” Sarah was off somewhere with Melody and Chad. They got to decide what punishment she had. You had no idea what it was.

“Running is the worst workout, especially with hills.” You reach over to grab a energy drink that they left you. Opening it up, you pause as you feel a familiar energy in the drink, divine energy. Megan had spiked the sports drink. Was this her attempt to poison you and your friends? It would be foolish to do so on the one person in the group that could possibly be immune but she had done this before. You recall the juice that was brought to Caspian during the limo ride here. It had divine energy laced in it and it had no ill effect on Caspian, it seemed to give him more energy in fact. Megan could play the long game and waited until this moment to make the energy fatal. You were the best bet to expose her if it was dangerous.

“Bottoms up.” You let yourself be the guinea pig to see if Megan set you up. You gulp the sports drink. “Hey, this is refreshing.”

The drink wasn’t poisoned. In fact, it invigorated you even more. You find the weariness from the running fading away.

“I guess she isn’t so bad.” You take another swig. “But it still could be dangerous for the girls.”

You finished up the sports drink. You are now feeling way better and like you didn’t run. The tiredness was gone. The only thing left on you about the run was the sweat. You had to clean up from that. You went into the house and to the boy’s dorm to take a shower. You wash up and freshen yourself up. You were putting on a Hawaiian shirt before heading back when you noticed something. Your family tome in your backpack. You had been extremely cautious about the book since Andrea warned you about Uncle Joe and that book. You didn’t want him to catch you reading it. Uncle Joe wasn’t here and if Megan saw it and could decipher it, it would prove her divine blood, while keeping the girls innocent and out of the picture. You were seeing a win-win here with the book.

You grab the book and head out of the boy’s dorm. You head to the main room. In the spacious main area, only Amy and Mia are there, in the kitchen, preparing dinner. You decide it is best not to let them be around you as you sent up this trap for Megan. You walk outside to the back porch. There are several sets of outdoor tables and chairs. It is perfect as people walking up from the beach would see you. Sitting down, you open the tome, reading until Megan would walk up.

The tome was a treasure trove of knowledge and information you never could have dreamed about. You had been fearful of digging deeper because it could lead you to the Mayflowers but now you were wanting to dig deeper to find out where you come from and what you could do. The book was split into different sections. The first section was the family tree, which started with Uther Pendragon, who let his son inherit the blood of a dragon god in the womb. King Arthur has his name written in gold, and he has a child written in gold. The person they married is written in black. The child is written in gold and the spouse in black. This is showing who carries the divine blood. This style on the family tree keeps going down until you see your father’s name, Peter Kender, in gold, married to your mom, Joy Kender, in black, with your name in gold down below them. There was a dotted line to the side of your name. A faded name was in that spot. The faded name was red, unlike the rest. You stared hard at the name to try and decipher what the faint letters spelled.

“Does the book already know that I am dating Sarah?” You feel your heart thump as the name written is ‘Sarah Silvermoon’. The book was magical in that it had Sarah’s name written in it and noticed your relationship status with your girlfriend, but the name wasn’t fully in until the deal was sealed. “That means I don’t have to update the family tree. The book already has it covered.”

The second section was family history. This was the largest section. You were not going to be able to read all of it. You were able to skim and see that this section had the stories of all your ancestors and their deeds. It would take a long time to go through that.

“I will read it later.” You flip through that section until you get to the next section.You see a bunch of drawings of men in different poses. “Oops, too far.” You go back a few pages to read the head of this section. The header of the section read, “Swordplay, Lancework, and other Knightship skills.” You realized that this section was more about physical combat and how it pertains to your divine blood. “I should pay attention to this.” You went to read the first paragraph, a little bit out loud.

“An heir to Arthur Pendragon and bearer of the dragon’s god blood have inherited abilities and skills beyond mortal man. A few of these included physical prowess, strength, reflexes, and innate strong battlemind. An heir has a greater starting point in these abilities and can display great tasks of might in dire moments. A scion might think themselves great because they can do more than a mortal man, but do not be conceited. For a mortal man can exceed the inheritor's innate abilities with training and practice, for the heir is mortal too. If they can overcome an heir and their divine blessing through rigorous exercise and discipline, the heir can become stronger the same way. When the heir trains in the way of the combat prowess of Knightship, their true abilities will shine on the battlefield and in times of need.”

“ACCHOO!” You were interrupted from your reading by a loud sneeze. You look at the source to see it was Sarah walking out of the house, shivering.

“Melody can think of the meanest, worst punishment.” Sarah sniffs. She is rubbing her arms to warm herself up. She was still in her swimsuit and it was wet. Her teeth were chattering as she sat down at the table. You notice her tail was out. “I am never buying her ice cream. No frozen treats for her.” Sarah was angry at her cousin.

“What was your punishment? It sounds awful already. Mine was running up and down to the beach here.” You indicate how your punishment went. You set your book down to pay attention to your girlfriend.

“Melody had me cast ice magic into a tub to chill the sides. I then had to use the magic again to cool the water as they filled the tub. By the time it was full, it should have been frozen solid. They regulated it so that it wouldn’t freeze. They then put ice cubes in. Then I was commanded to go in. FOR A GOOD THIRTY MINUTES!” Sarah yells her frustrations.

“Ouch, an ice bath. Your punishment was worse than mine.”

“No kidding.” She opens the palms of her hands. Floating flames appear as you feel demonic energy. “I was in a place colder than the north pole.” She carried those flames near her legs to warm her lower half. “Ahh, much better!” She sighs greatly in relief. “Man, I wished I had Madi’s fire in her belly. I would have steamed that ice bath away by my natural body heat. That would have been a failed punishment.”

“Don’t tell that to Melody. She might not know that and put Madi through the same thing.” You point down to the flames she had in her hands. “I would tell you to stop because we don’t know yet if Megan knows or not but I don’t think I should enforce that at the moment. You need to get warmed up.”

“Wise of you.” Sarah side smiles from her bent position. “I will just warm up my legs with it. I can hide it down here but not when I get to my shoulders.”

“Sounds good with me.” You picked up your family tome, opening it. “I will let you continue to warm yourself but I will tell you that your tail is out.”

Sarah looks over her shoulder to see her tail. “Thanks.” Sarah’s tail retracts into her body. She returns to warming her body. “Aahhh!” Sarah moans softly as she lets her fire magic warm herself up. You looked back at that section you were reading. After the introduction, you see drawings of how to perform exercises to increase muscle and endurance. It seems to be a very rigorous exercise regime. Your ancestors would definitely make sure that the descendent's bodies are fit. You think that your body is decent but could definitely add some of those workouts. After those pages, you notice the sword training.

“What are you reading about in your family book?” Sarah asks. She blows out her magic flames.

“I just finished looking at exercises to make my body be able to use my powers. I am now looking at sword training. It is starting off with ingraining basic sword strikes.” You glance over at Sarah. She was leaning on the table as her blue eyes were staring at you.

“King Arthur wielded a magical sword so that makes sense. You will need to do sword training. Maybe Amanda could help you. Are those exercises going to make you bulky?”

“Maybe, why do you ask?”

“I don’t want you to get too buffy. If you become a musclehead because of that exercise from the book, you won’t be dweebish.” Sarah straightens up, her large breasts puffy out in her swimsuit. The top half was still wet. “A little extra muscle is fine but I don’t want you to become like a bodybuilder.”

“I think I am the first guy who had his girlfriend ever ask him to not workout.” You jest. You look down and shake your head. “I don’t know how to respond to that. No one tells you in the lockers that your girlfriend would ask that.”

“That’s because I am fine with the way you are. I don’t need you to try to impress me with big muscles. But if you want to, go ahead. I will support you. I can still have other parts of you looking dweebish.” She points at your head as she twirls her finger.

“I won’t get too bulky if you don’t want me too. Probably just a little bit more toned as I learned how to use my power. But I am thinking about cutting my hair too.” You play with a lock of your messy dirty blonde hair.

Sarah’s eyes turn red as she frowns at you. “Don’t you dare change your hair! That will really kill your dweebishness!” Sarah got very passionate about your hair.

“Don’t worry. I was only jesting.” You raise your hands up in defeat as you chuckle. She fell right into it. “I’m not planning on cutting my hair. I wanted to see how you would react.”

Sarah’s eyes turn back to blue as she realizes your teasing. She pouts as she has been tricked. She crosses her arms and looks away, her face red. “You really do like to tease me that way. Get me all worked to get a reaction out of me. So, you can get a good laugh?”

“Sorry about that.” You get more serious. You hoped you didn’t step on a landmine with that one. “I didn’t know you didn’t like it. I will stop teasing you like that. Do you forgive me?”

Sarah turns back to you. “The teasing is fine. I know that is part of my Dweeb. Just be careful with what you tease on. No teasing about breaking up.” She was making it clear what she didn’t want you to tease about.

“I will not joke about breaking up.” You cover your heart and raise your hand as you swore.

“Good.” Sarah smiles as she nods, approving the deal. “But I got to let you know that those teasings will come with a price.” Sarah gives a wink.

“I think I can deal with the price.” Your mind went to sex. Sarah would probably demand a blowjob for every tease. You could accept that.

“Oh really?” Sarah questions why you answered so quickly. Sarah waves her hand as she brushes that to the side. “Anyway, I am still feeling cold from the icebath. Could I have your shirt to warm up?”

“Sure thing.” You start to take your Hawaiian shirt off. There was no way you were not going to offer your shirt to your girlfriend who was cold. That would be mean. “Here you go.” You hold out your shirt.

“Thanks.” Sarah gives a mischievous grin as she grabs the shirt.

Sarah puts the shirt on. You see that it is definitely too small on her tall frame. You are about to chuckle at it miniscule scale on her but you feel demonic energy, directly into your shirt. You see the shirt grow larger and change fabric. The color changes to the blue and gold trim of her swimsuit. The buttons change to a golden zipper. She keeps it short sleeved, just before her elbows. Sarah stops pumping demonic energy into your former Hawaiian shirt as her new swimsuit jacket can cover her big bust.

“That is better.” She zips up partly her new addition to her attire. She keeps it so that her cleavage is still showing. “Thanks for the new jacket, Dweeb.”

“I guess that is the price for my tease.” You lean back as you lose your shirt to your girlfriend. “Now, I have no shirt for the rest of the day.”

“I don’t mind at all.” Sarah eyes your bare chest lustfully. “But if you want to wear a shirt, You can bring out the shirt you wore when you got here and I can change that shirt.” Sarah offers up a solution.

“You can change my clothes?” You were amazed by that.

“Yep, I can change any clothes. I just need to know your measurements. Fortunately, I’m very aware of your measurements.” She gives you a very seductive glare and smile. She knew you from all the times she rubbed her hands up you during blowjobs. She was a master of her craft as a succubus.

“I will take you up on that offer. I would love for you to double check but we have guests.” You point towards the beach. Sarah turns to see Megan and Davis walking up the pathway.

“How is the Princess and her fairy boy doing?” Megan asks, making a reference to Legend of Zelda as your status with Sarah. “I love the jacket. Why didn’t you wear that earlier?”

“I didn’t need it earlier. I got an icebath as my punishment so I needed something to keep me warm.” Sarah tugs at her new jacket she made from your shirt. “But otherwise, I am enjoying spending time with my Dweeb.”

“Ouch, that is a mean punishment. We better not do something that mean to Madi.” Megan winces for Sarah.

“My vote is still for burpies. Physical punishments that build endurance and strength.” Davis suggests a brutal exercise on Madi. They are in charge of Madi's punishment.

“Maybe, but we still have time to think before they come back from their small adventure.” Megan looks over towards the beach cliffs that Madi and Nick went to. “Things can get a little steamy over there.” Megan smiles.

“Hey Megan, I have a question.” You ask. You thought there was no better time to bring it up now when there were only a few people.

“What is it?” The tall rich girl returns her attention back to the table. She freezes up for a second when she looks at what is on the table but quickly gets back to normal.

“You understood the architect style at the Silvermoon manor so you seem pretty knowledgeable. I was reading this and was wondering what your thoughts are on it.” You offer up your family book to her. You could read that book naturally. Andrea couldn’t read it but you could read it naturally like English. The theory was that those with Divine Blood would perceive it like English and read it naturally. If Megan could read it, she carried Divine Blood like you.

“Let me check.” Megan took your book from your hands. She seemed very nervous.

“Hmm?” Her eyes were darting all over the page. Was she reading it? Did she understand Celestial? She glances over it for a bit before handing the book back. “I can’t read this. Is it Gaelic?”

“Celtic, I picked it up as a hobby and wondered if you could as well. I thought you went to an architecture school for college or something like that and had some ancient architect language class. I was hoping it was Celtic. I was having difficulty with some of the words.” You begrudgingly take the book back. She didn’t seem to carry Divine Blood like you. She either had no clue about this secret world or she was something else.

“I didn’t study languages, sorry. I could help with home decor or anything involving video games.” Megan seemed more at ease.

“She would seriously help you with the video games.” Davis chimes in. “Any boss you can’t beat, need practice, or a partner in a raid, she would happily assist you. Would probably stop anything to do that.”

“You make me sound like an addict.” Megan puts her hands on her hips as she looks over to Davis.

“Aren’t you?” Davis smiles.

“I actually do need some help. I have been trying to get a max raid battle for Mewtwo but I haven’t found the raid den they are in.” Sarah was taking Megan up on her offer. She had been on

“I would love to.” Megan beams. She really was addicted. “Do you have the DLC?”

“DLC?” Sarah was confused by the question. She didn’t know that was required to get Mewtwo.

“No worries. It is something new.” Megan waves off Sarah’s confusion. She then grabs her arm to pull her up in excitement. “Let’s go inside and I can show you how to get Mewtwo.”

“Alright! Sounds fun.” Sarah follows Megan’s enthusiasm. She stands up and offers a hand to you. “What to join?”

“I got a little reading to do.” You lift up your book. You wanted to finish looking over the basic sword training. It would probably be good to get started on that training. “I will join you soon though.”

“Aww.” Sarah sounded sad. “But I understand. You have been meaning to get into that book.” Sarah was going to let you read.

“What about you?” Megan asked Davis.

“I will let you two do it. Let you two have some girl time.” Davis bows out too. “One of us has to prepare for Madi’s punishment.

“Boohoo.” Megan pouts. “That is probably a good idea. You would think of a fair punishment. Better tell Melody and Chad not to do something like an ice bath to Nick. It is a playful punishment, not torture.”

“Running wasn’t torture?!” You sound incredulous at their ideas of playful punishments.

“Come on, Let’s go catch Mewtwo.” Megan ignores your cry by pushing Sarah into the house. Davis was quick to follow them. They didn’t want to answer your question.

“Unbelievable.” You shake your head. You return to the book. You started to read the sword training stuff. You definitely needed to practice the basics. You didn’t have a sword but a sturdy stick should suffice. The forest was full of them.

“Sarah and I can go practice there once they are done.” You made a plan to go into the forest after they catch Mewtwo. Sarah had to do some magic and succubus training and you needed sword training. The forest would be a good place to practice both.
Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter is short so there is two chapters