- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sarah, Dwayne, Amanda, and Caspian go hiking towards the lake, with distraction and interruptions.

Contains: Mini-giantess, giantess, growth, breastfeeding
After Sarah and Megan completed catching Mewtwo, Sarah was ready to go with you into the forest. She took her ankle socks and made skin tight thigh socks of the same material as her swimsuit. As you were heading out, Caspian and Amanda were walking up from the beach to the house.

“Where are you two going? It doesn’t look like the beach.” Caspian notes your more everyday clothes and Sarah’s outfit change.

“We are going for a stroll through the forest. Want to come?” You offer.

“That sounds good. It will be more calm and less sporty than the beach. I would like to do some forest drawings.” Caspian was liking that idea. He turns to Amanda. “What do you think?”

“That sounds fun. I would love to see your forest drawings.” Amanda hugs Caspian’s arm into her chest, causing a small nosebleed. He seemed to handle that arousal a little bit better as that would have been a fatal blow from Amanda if she did that earlier in their relationship. “We will need to change first.”

“Of course. We could run into poison ivy if we are in our swimsuits.” Caspian says something a geek would say in that stressful and aroused situation. Something about where they are going instead of the obvious flirting.

“Poison Ivy is in Gotham. You got me though.” She gives a wink to Caspian as she runs up the stairs to get change, with a bit of bounce in her step to wiggle her ass. She knows Caspian was gawking and blushing from what he sees as she departs.

“How do you all respond to that?” Caspian uses his whole body to point towards Amanda once she is out of sight. His glasses slide down on one side as he is very exaggerated as he tries to compute how to respond to Amanda’s flirting.

“Respond by flirting.” Sarah answers him.

“How?” He was clueless when it came to a girl hitting on him.

“Accept her advances, make her feel pretty, and say that you love her” Sarah starts counting on her fingers what he could do.

“Got it.” Caspian pulls out his sketchbook and writes those instructions down. “I will do that. Thanks for the help. I will do that the next time she does that.” Caspian immediately walks past you and Sarah after receiving the advice. Sarah’s advice sounded like a step by step instruction to him, which he preferred advice to be. So upon hearing it, he was going to put it into practice instantly without asking for clarification.

“That is good advice but are you sure you put that in the right order?” You ask Sarah.

“Does the order matter?” Sarah looks inquisitively at you.

“Accepting Amanda’s advance first would probably have Amanda giving him a blowjob and then be too tired to do the rest.”

“Ohh!” Sarah sees how the order was important. “I’m sure it will be fine.”

****

(45 minutes later)

“You can put me down and I can walk.” Caspian tells Amanda.

“No way. Last time you took two steps and fell on your face. You need to recover and regain your strength. Are you drinking the sports drink?” Amanda responds to him.

“Yes.” Caspian begins to open the bottle. “Why couldn’t it have been fruit punch flavor.” Caspian complains.

“Maybe it didn’t turn out fine.” Sarah gives an ‘Oops’ chuckle to you.

Amanda, in her demon form, was giving Caspian a piggyback ride as the four of you walked through the forest. She was wearing a green button up shirt where she left the top and bottom buttons unbuttoned to expose her cleavage and navel area while tight fitting khaki pants. Caspian had followed Sarah’s advice too literally. He went inside, accepted Amanda’s advances, and got a blowjob. He became tired as his stamina was drained. It wasn’t as bad as the first time but Caspian would need to take it easy for a few hours. There was still some of the sports drink that Megan left with divine energy and it seemed to be helping Caspian, like the drink in the limo. It had helped you so you thought it was trustworthy for Caspian.

“At least those energy drinks that Megan has helps people recover. It will keep Caspian on his feet for the most part of the trip until he has enough stamina to withstand a blowjob.” You’re glad for that.

“It certainly is.” Sarah waves her arms back and forth with her stride in glee. Sarah was in her succubus form as well. Both had their demonic appendages poking out of their clothes.

“But I don’t want you or the other succubus drinking it. It has divine energy so we don’t want anything bad to happen.”

“Ai ai sir.” Sarah salutes to you. “Besides, if your divine energy tastes bad in your cum, I don’t want it.”

“Hey, I see a clearing up ahead. That would be a good place for me to swing my sword around and not worry about chopping a tree down.” Amanda points ahead at the clearing that was appearing.

“It looks like a good place. Uncle Joe did send us out here to practice in a more open space for your succubus training. We are about a mile away from the lake so we shouldn’t be seen so that is good. But what about Caspian? I will feel bad if he is on the sideline.” You approve of the idea except for what to do about Caspian. You wanted an activity that he would enjoy during this trip.

“Ooh.” Amanda groans. “I don’t want to have Caspian not involved. I guess we can continue to the lake.” She didn’t want to leave Caspian out either. She wanted him to enjoy the trip too, especially with her.

“Hold on. I see a log on the other side. I might not have the strength to walk a dozen steps but I do have enough strength to draw.” Caspian didn’t want to be perceived as weighing the group down. “I had aimed to come to the forest to draw and this seems like the perfect place to do it.” Caspian offers a solution.

“Are you sure?” Amanda was quick to ask. She wanted to do what would make her favorite nerd happy.

“Positive.”

“Looks like we have a training ground with things for everyone to do.” Sarah looks pumped.

(1 hour later. The afternoon sun.)

“Ominous Shot!” Sarah cries out a spell. She has her palm out, with her other hand on the wrist to steady it, aiming towards Amanda. A purple energy orb with a red aura emitting from it like flames appears and quickly grows to the size of a basketball. It is fired towards its target like her arm was the barrel of a gun.

“Firing demonic energy and making it bigger doesn’t help.” Amanda calls out. Sarah’s magic spell was heading towards her. She swung her soulsword, in the design of Dante’s Rebellion sword, but green and black, directly at the spell. It dissipated on contact with the sword. “My sword will simply destroy it no matter how strong it is.” Amanda twirls her sword on the other side of the clearing.

“I have to try and see.” Sarah clenches her fists. She hadn’t been able at all to break Amanda’s defense. “Something is going to get through.”

“My soulsword is anti-magic. Everything you fire at me is easily blocked like a laser and lightsaber colliding.”

“I know.” Sarah is frustrated at the power of Amanda’s soulsword.

“It seems that Amanda really matched up perfectly with her class.” You say to Caspian. You were on the edge with him. You had a heavy stick that you were using to practice sword swings. Caspian was sitting against the log, drawing. You could tell from his glances that he was drawing Amanda. “She is using the sword like a natural.”

“It could be her class but I think Amanda has experience swinging a sword.” Caspian looks up from his drawing to look at Amanda then you. “She was probably very observant of movies, shows, and video games to see how to properly use one.”

“How do you know?” You wipe some sweat from your brow. Your family’s exercise plan was no joke to get to know how to use a sword.

“Madi said they would watch all sorts of fantasy, sci-fi, and action movies and shows. Amanda would then try to reenact them.” Caspian heard a bunch of stories about Amanda from Madi. That probably helped increase his infatuation with her by the nerdy stuff she was into.

“Now that I have the body and reflexes to apply those skills, this warrioress can take on anyone. Amanda swings her sword around and strikes a dramatic pose. She heard you two talking about her.

“I will not try to fight against you, Xena. I will probably be chopped liver.” You knew you weren’t a match for Amanda. She was born ready to be a Blade succubus. You needed this training that your family book had to stand a chance against anything these girls had been throwing at each other for the past hour.

“I will go easy on you.” Amanda slides her hand over the flat of her blade to admire it. “We are not having a life and death battle. It will be for a learning experience.”

“I can agree with that.”

“Maybe you can get a swordsmith to make a sword from the engraving on your book.” Caspian points to your family tome you had open. “It is probably Excalibur because of your bloodline. Since Excalibur is lost to time, we can probably create the closest recreation of the real thing.” He then looks at the drawing real hard. “I can probably make a drawing of it from that.” Caspian went back to his book to draw again.

“You can really do that?” You walk over to Caspian. You would like to see how your family’s ancestral sword would have looked like.

“I do it all the time. I do it for the swords I come up with and then use a 3D printer to put it on my figures. Since the cover has a sketch, I can easily draw it. I don’t know the colors but I can leave that to you.” Caspian kept looking back and forth at your book as he drew. “I can make a 3D printed sword for your figure if you want?”

“That would be pretty good. If it is not too much to ask.”

“Oh, I can. It would be fun to have Excalibur in our next campaign.” Caspian starts to doodle furiously. You walk over to see how his sketch from your family’s tome was doing in the artist’s master hands.

“Hmm.” You stare at the drawing. Caspian was sketching your family’s sword in the hand of a drawing of Amanda. It would probably be a little weird with that holy sword in a demoness hand.

“Hey, Dweeb. Who is Xena?” Sarah calls out to you. Curious as to what the name is that you just called Amanda.

“She is from a pop culture tv show. It is about a warrior princess traveling and fighting people in ancient greece. She is very good at fighting.” You give her a brief summary of the tv show. You knew you would have to watch it later with her.

“Neat.” Sarah understood what you were saying. She turns her attention back to Amanda, going into a battle stance. “Alright Xena, I hope you are ready for this!”

“Wait, is that going to be my nickname?” Amanda perks up after hearing that. She seemed very confused by it.

“Possibly, we got to see how the others like it.” That is how the nickname schematics work in your group. One person says and if the group starts using it, that will be their nickname.

“I like it.” Caspian chimes in.

“Thanks.” Amanda blushes as her eyes look sideways and down. She looks happy and sad. “I had hoped that was going to be my nerd’s personal nickname for me.”

You realize the mixed emotions. Caspian had called her that when he saw her demoness form. Amanda wanted that to be her private nickname with Caspian but it seemed like the group could be taking it. Sad about that but also happy that she was getting a nickname from the group. She was getting close to everyone with a nickname.

Suddenly, there was a breeze. A breeze generated from within the clearing going out from the clearing.

You glance back over to Sarah. You were surprised by what you saw. Sarah was in the same pose as her previous spell but the spell was bigger. The spell was the size of a beach ball and growing. As the spell grew, streams of wind were blowing out from it like a reverse cyclone.

“Uh, Sarah, that might be a bit much.” You say as she was creating a wind storm with her spell.

“Not big enough yet.” Sarah groans as the purple ball of energy was getting bigger than her. Her hair was dancing all over the place as she tried to keep it steady.

“Didn’t I say that getting bigger didn’t help?” Amanda was starting to sweat a little. She got in a defensive position as her long hair danced in the wind. She was ready to cut it.

“Is Sarah insane?” Caspian calls out to you. He was holding his papers to prevent them from flying away. “That spell is crazy big and looks dangerous.” He was worried.

“Sarah, that is way too much! Turn it down.” You yell at Sarah. The wind howls as the sphere becomes twice as big as Sarah.

“She can take it.” Sarah tilts her head towards you. She then focuses back on the spell. Leaves were flying everywhere as the spell was very threatening. The whole clearing became like an epic battle scene.

“GHASTLY GALE CANNON!” Sarah screams.

Sarah’s arm recoils as she fires the spell. The spell starts to head towards Amanda. Unlike the other spells she fired, this one was slow. The purple spell was blowing everything out of the way as it charged towards Amanda.

“I will take it head on!” Amanda cries. She planted her feat and aimed the point of her sword to the raging wind and large spell. She planned to pierce it.

Sarah, after the recoil, spreads her wings out, with a huge flap, flies into the sky. She flew in an arch over the spell she just fired. She kept her front facing Amanda as she did. She held her arms out together, open palms to her target. A blue light glistened from her hands. It became elongated as you saw that she was making an ice spear. Sarah was using the slow large purple spell to act as a distraction. It could block Amanda’s view with how big it was. Sarah flew over it so she could strike Amanda from above.

“Yo ho. I’m up here Xena!” Sarah cries out her position.

“What!?” Amanda glances up at Sarah. She sees the ice spear that Sarah casts above her.

It was a stupid thing to gloat about her true intent. It revealed her surprise pincer attack. Amanda had proven to be very formidable with her anti-magic soulsword. She could think of a solution for this pincer attack.

“That is foolish!” Amanda cries. She lunges forward to pierce the first spell. The wind stops as the large purple spell evaporates after being stabbed. Amanda then twists her upper body, swinging her sword in an upward arc to respond to the falling ice spear. “I can block it if I know it’s coming!” Her sword slashes at the spear, shattering it into a sparkling mist.

“That’s why I made you look.” Sarah said from behind her with a smirk. The ice mist made her platinum blonde hair glisten. She had two fingers pressed in between Amanda’s shoulder blades.

Sarah had dived towards the ground like a falcon once Amanda went to destroy the first spell. Sarah landed behind Amanda. Sarah sprinted towards her backside as Amanda’s attention was on the ice spear that she let fall due to gravity. She needed two distractions to get through Amanda’s defense. With Amanda thinking she was the victor, she was blindsided by this sneak attack.

“Taser Touch.” Sarah mutters.

“AAIIEEE!!” Amanda clenches up as sparks of red lightning ravages her body. She drops her soulsword as her body is spasming by electricity from Sarah’s spell. When it hit the ground, it turns to ash and then vortexes back into her soulgem in her chest.

“Amanda!” Caspian drops his sketchbook and stands up with a concerning yell.

“Ugh..” Amanda groans as she falls on her hands and knees. There seemed to be a little smoke coming from her body.

You and Caspian were running over as it seems that the spell has done major damage to Amanda. You had to make sure everyone was alright.

“It was only a stun.” Sarah waves her arms furiously as you approach. She was being very abashed as her planned tri attack caused worry in you and Caspian to stop what you were doing to rush over. “I didn’t aim for anything vital or put a lot of power in it.”

“Are you okay? Does anything hurt?” Caspian got on his knee immediately when he came to Amanda. He was breathing hard as he was still recovering from earlier. He was able to walk a little bit but running a short distance would take it out of him.

“Nngrh!” Amanda grabs her head. She rolls over to sit down to reorient herself. “I’m fine. Just a little dizzy and my head is buzzing.” She winces. Her wings and tail twitch as she makes sure that they can move. It seems that she is fine.

“I’m sorry about shocking you. I just wanted to get a hit in.” Sarah apologizes to Amanda. She was hugging her body tightly, remorseful, about her tactic.

Caspian was checking Amanda’s back where Sarah tased her. “It’s all good. It’s part of training. I let my pride get to me. It is my loss.” Amanda rubs her forehead and then up her horns. “There’s nothing worse than losing without learning your lesson.”

“You stole that line from King of Fighters.” Caspian catches her quote.

“Very much so.” Amanda chuckles at Caspian calling her out. She blushes.

“I’m glad that everything seems to be good and we learned new things.” You were happy about the situation. No one’s pride seemed to be hurt either.

“I’m glad.” Sarah sighs a sigh of relief.

“I do have one question though, why weren’t you doing electric spells earlier? You used fire, ice, and wind magic.” Amanda asks. She couldn’t see Caspian behind her struggling with something. He wanted to see the point of contact of the shock but that was under her shirt. He had a bloody nose as his hand went back and forth about putting his hand underneath her shirt to feel the spot.

“I only have one electric spell. It was taught to me by Mia. It is the only electric spell that Enchanter succubus can learn because it is point blank.” Sarah informs her why she didn’t use it earlier. “Mia likes to hold it over Amy that she can do it.”

“So an ace in the hole for close combat for a Caster like yourself. A secret weapon.” Amanda nods in approval. “I can see that being a coveted spell amongst Enchanters with their limited abilities due to being unable to cast spells detached from their body. But you’re a Caster, shouldn’t you be able to use more electric spells than just one? Like fire a thunderbolt?” Amanda asks a question you would ask as well. You stared curiously at your girlfriend.

“I can but it is due to the lack of recorded electric spells, I’m limited in what I can do.” Sarah shrugs her shoulders and opens her arms out to show there isn’t much she can do. “The Mayflowers really went after the lightning elemental succubi following the Salem Witch trials. They were viewed as the most dangerous after Caster and Puppeteer class. Their history and records are lost, including their magic. So, anymore electric spells I have to create or rediscover based off of this spell.”

“Damn, they were quick to clean up after themselves. The lightning elementals must have been strong. I would have liked to have seen a lightning elemental.” Amanda leans back. Caspian becomes very nervous as he was close to touching her because of the electric spell.

“Having to create the library of electric spells because they are gone must be hard. I believe in you though. You can do it.” You gaze at Sarah endearingly as you said that. You could see her heart swoon. “Meeting a lightning elemental would be interesting and make it easier for spells. I wonder what sort of creature or being they would be associated with?” You knew Madi was connected with dragons because of her flame elemental connection.

“I believe it was dragons as well. More of eastern dragons though. They were skinny, short wings, and had very long tails to be slim and nimble.” Sarah blushes as she taps her chin while recalling what her Uncle told her about them.

“Their bodies display more speed and maneuverability than all out power like Twigs. I wonder what Twigs would look like as a lightning elemental.” You try to picture that image. Madi with a more acrobatic body.

“Uh.. Amanda..” Caspian interrupts. He was pocketing a bloody tissue from wiping his nose from his arousal. Amanda turned her head to her geek. “Is it okay if I lift your shirt up a little to see if there is a burn mark from the electric spell? It happens often after someone is shocked. I want to make sure it doesn’t scar.” Caspian was asking to see and touch Amanda’s bareback. Of course asking that of a hot girl would make the nerd nervous. It was way past the next level after asking a girl out.

Amanda gives a lewd look and smile at Caspian. You could see her ears turn red. She could be timid like him about their relationship but Amanda had the succubus side of her to make her move on her feelings. “If you want me to take my shirt off, you can just ask.” Amanda prepares to unbutton the last few buttons of her green shirt, exposing bare breasts. “You have the DLC for it.” Amanda’s last words were very seductive.

Two trails of blood started to come down Caspian’s nose. He knew what she was suggesting. His face became red to match the blood coming from his nose. “I.. uhm… could ask.. ja.. that.” Caspian was stumbling for words. He had experience with Amanda from her giving him blowjobs twice but it was still a surreal thing for the nerd.

You had to step in though. “Please keep it as a medical examination shirt off experience. Caspian is doing better but it is not enough yet for another round.” Caspian would probably be in a vegetated state if Amanda went for another blowjob. It was great for their relationship to be this vigorous but health had to be considered too.

“Phoiiee!” Amanda crosses her arms as she is upset at that but she accepts it. She definitely didn’t want to hurt Caspian one bit. “But can we do the medical exam without prying eyes?” Amanda still wanted it to be private with her and Caspian.

“Of course.” Sarah was quick to agree. She put a hand on your shoulder. “I need a recharge after using so much demonic energy for our practice.” She winks at Amanda.

“Lucky you.” Amanda was totally envious of you and Sarah. Your stamina being really high for these sorts of things. “That plan sounds good. We will see each other afterwards.” Amanda waves her hand to shoo you off. Amanda was planning on staying here.

Your gaze goes to Caspian. “You will get to this point. Hang in there.”

“Thanks.” Caspian replied nervously. He knew what you were talking about stamina.

“Come get me!” You heard Sarah’s cheerful voice trail behind you. You turn around to see her running into the woods from the clearing. She was wanting you to chase after her for this one.

“Tell me first if you want to play tag!” You charge after her, leaving Amanda and Caspian. “Wait for me!” She was the better runner, getting farther and farther away.

(five minutes later)

“You know you can’t really hide when you are that big.” You put a fist on your hips as you stare at your giant girlfriend.

“I’m positive you can’t see me.” Sarah giggles.

Sarah was hiding behind a tree, attempting would be a better word. She had grown while she ran to her full staggering 18 feet height. The poor tree couldn’t block her ass and breasts from poking out the sides no matter the angle. It wasn’t helping that she had her wings and tail out, fluttering.

“I can see your boobs.” You point out one of the things you can see.

“You do stare at them alot.” Sarah grabs her breasts, splits them apart, and sticks the tree into her cleavage, making herself even more visible.

“You notice?” You blush at that statement.

“Of course I do. Now, try to find me.” Sarah laughs as she can tell you were blushing.

You decide to play along then. “Oh where could she be? I can’t see her anywhere.” You walk closer to the tree, acting oblivious to the obvious.

“Heh heh.”

You take big steps and sway your head side to side as you walk up to the giggling tree. You start to walk around slowly in your dramatic sense of walking. Sarah shuffles around the tree to stay on the opposite side of you.

“She’s not over here. I wonder where I could find her.” You are on the opposite side of the tree and vice versa for Sarah. “Did she make herself small?” You continue to do your circle around the tree. Sarah rotates around it. You are back to the side you started on. “She must be very good at this.” You have your back to the tree as you shake your head.

You feel something leathery wrap around your leg. You look down to see Sarah’s tail coiled around your ankle.

“Oh dang!” You realize that Sarah had you play that game so her tail could slither undetected behind you.

“Waahh!” You are pulled into the air upside down like those cartoon characters stepping on a trap in the woods. Sarah pulls her top half off the tree. Her huge breasts bounce as they remove the tree from the middle. She twists to give you a sultry look of her massive body as you can see butt and boobs as you dangle from her tail.

“Mhm.” She hums. “It looks like the hider found the seeker. I guess that means I win. Winners get victory tree-ats.” Sarah licks her lips. She makes a pun with her hiding place. She brings her hand to rub the backside of your head.

“The way for the hider to win hide and seek is not to be found.” You find the blood rushing to your head. Both from how sexy Sarah looks and being upside down. “Could you flip me around? The blood is getting to me.”

“That is the child’s way to play.” Sarah brings her other hand up. She holds your legs in that one. She lets go with her tail so she only has you in her hands. She rotates you around to be oriented correctly. She holds your legs and back like a mother holding a child. “Is that better?” She cocks her head to the side, seductively, as she admires you.

“Yes.” You replied in awe. You were held in a position that really gave you a good view of her giant boobs. Your erection was rising.

“You're staring at them again, little one.” Sarah has a cocky smile as she sees where your eyes have wandered to.

“What can I say, they’re very beautiful.” You blush. It would be better to compliment then deny where your eyes have been.

“My little Dweeb has some good eyes.” She was teasing you for being smaller than her in her true form. It would be annoying in other settings to have this childish tease but here, it aroused you. “Would you like to see them up close?”

You saw the red aura go around Sarah’s bikini top. She used her power to pull the top up. Her gigantic boobs bounce and jiggle in a hypnotic manner as they are freed from her swimsuit. You gawk at their enormity and liveliness. They look so soft and smooth.

“Yes.. please..” You mutter as you are in trance by Sarah continuing to let her boobs bounce.

“Hehe. time to come to Mama!” Sarah coos as she lifts you closer to one of her breasts. You are heading to a pink, erect nipple. She puts a finger behind your head as she guides you to it. You open your mouth wide as you were going to do some breastfeeding play.

“MHMM!” Sarah bites her lips as your mouth bites down on her nipple. It felt so good for her. “That feels so good.” She moans as you suck.

You have her flesh in your mouth. Her nipples had a milky flavor to them. It tastes so good. You greedily suck as it raises your arousal and pleasures Sarah. You look up to see Sarah’s face enraptured by you hungrily eating her tit. You decide to spice it up a little.

“Ohh.” Sarah moans tilting her head back. “I can feel your tongue on my nipple. Keep licking. Yes, lick more!”

You started to lick the tip of the nipple that is in your mouth. It had the effect you wanted. Sarah’s fervor was stirring up and would be able to cum with the pleasure you were giving her. You were getting close to ejaculating from her breasts. She could tell so her fingers started to unbutton your pants.

“Don’t cum until I’m there to get it. I don’t want to miss a single drop.” She gasps. Her breathing is getting deeper and deeper from your tongue and mouth. Once your pants were unbuttoned, her tail came around and attached itself to your dick. You had to hold off from cumming as the wet tail’s maw swallowed your dick whole, including your balls.

You had to bring Sarah along for the ride. You couldn’t be the only one to get sexual release. You had to get Sarah as well. You lifted your hand up to grab the nipple that wasn’t in your mouth. You begin to twist and pull that large fleshy stub in your fingers.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah,” Sarah was brought into bliss as you worked her nipples. She presses you hard into her squishy breasts, wanting you to bring her higher in ecstasy. Your face was beginning to be surrounded by her flesh by how hard she pressed you in. Her tail sucks harder on your dick.

“OOOOHHHHH!” Sarah suddenly wails very loudly that you were sure that anyone hiking in the forest would hear.

Your sixth sense flairs up like a burning rage. A surge of demonic energy explodes inside Sarah. It comes from Sarah’s core and then permeates throughout her body. Something full of energy shattered inside her and her body caught the blast. This excessive energy reacts with Sarah’s body by making changes inside of Sarah. You couldn’t tell what sort of changes were going on inside Sarah by this except that it was causing Sarah to grow.

“Ah, ha, ha,” Sarah breathes deeply as her body expands. She pushes you hard into her breast as the inflating pillowy tit engulfs your face that you can’t see. The tail squeezes extra tight on your dick. You can’t help but explode into her tail.

“Yes!” Sarah moans as you cum. She cums too. She uses her powers to push her bikini bottom down and aside to let her cum fall to the ground. Small beads of your cum go up her tail as it is carried to the main body that greedily consumes it. Your seed reacts inside her to cause her to grow even more.

“Oh I love your cum!” Sarah groans as her body expands even larger with the energy you provided. She leans on a tree to support her growth. “It’s so delicious.”

You were in awe as she grows to new heights with you in her hands. Feeling her fingers lengthen on your back and the expanding breasts on your face. Most notably, the larger nipple stuffing your mouth.

(Few minutes later)

Sarah has put her bikini back on to cover the necessary parts for public use, public use on a beach. Your pants are back on. You’re tapping your chin as to how Sarah got a massive growth, more than any of her other growths. She was now 22 feet tall in her true form.

“So you have no idea?” You ask.

“No clue why this one was so big. I only felt this surge of energy within me.” Sarah rubs her belly to tell where she felt it. She also shakes her head as she can't explain why that surge increased her growth. “It felt like limiters were falling off. Did you hold back your divine energy? I could have been reacting to that. Like how demonic energy might have awakened your divine blood.”

“It is possible but I was sure that I held it back.” You scratch your chin to think if that was possible. “But it happened before I cummed. I don’t think it was caused by that.”

“I don’t think we will figure it out right now. All we know is that I am bigger and I feel more energetic, in the literal term.” Sarah pats her breasts, causing them to bounce with a boing. She felt supercharged by the incident. You blush from the provocative gesture with her boobs. “So let’s bounce from here,” she intended that pun from her breasts bouncing, “and meet with Caspian and Amanda. They should be good now. We want to spend at least an hour at the lake before we have to go back.”

“True. We don’t want to miss the lake.” You agree. You and Sarah walk back to the clearing to find Amanda and Caspian waiting for you. You were clueless as to what caused Sarah’s large growth. You wish that it wasn’t something bad.

(A few minutes earlier. A prison cell.)

“What are you? Why are you doing this?” The molester of Sarah from the store clutches his hand over his chest where his heart is. There is blood dripping from his hand and soaking into his orange jumpsuit. He is alone in his cell except for one person.

The other person, a woman in her thirties, cleans extremely long needle-like nails along a shiv that was like a stake to put blood on it. She has deep bronze skin with a limber body. Her black hair is short and she is around 5’8” in height. She is wearing latex form fitting clothes along her breasts and hips to cover her slight curves. She stares across to him with brown eyes with little emotion.

That is the limit of what he could call as human about her. The other parts of her were not, they were demonic. The woman had a long black whip-like tail with the tip thin, like a needle. It was complemented by thin black bat-like wings which originated from her hips. Pitch black horns sprouted from the front of her head and went back along the ridge before pointing upwards at the end to form a crown that went backwards. The next part he was familiar with, the nails. They were very long, like needle daggers. When she had appeared abruptly from the shadows, she had stabbed him in the heart. He had tried to scream but felt something slither along his skin to seal his mouth shut. His lung had been pierced by the attack so he couldn’t make loud noises as he panted for breath. His option was to crawl to the door to stretch his arm out for help but he couldn’t move. He glanced back to see the shadow of the demoness holding his shadow. The woman was keeping this murder in the dark.

“Your death is necessary for a queen to arise. She will gain a hunger for power from the shattered soul inside her. I don’t think it is necessary because of the danger that Hunger entails but I cannot deny my Father.” The woman’s voice was robotic as she spoke to him. She barely had any emotion to her. She was like a doll. Her long nails retract to normal length once the blood is clean. “I tell you this because your death is near and I pity you as the queen chose this path of imprisonment to redeem you.”

“What do you mean queen? I have only known of the Queen of England.” The man gasps for breath to sustain his fleeting life a little longer. He heard footsteps coming.

“The little girl you molested in the store last week. She was a blossoming succubus queen.” The woman pulled out a doll from a pouch on her side. “She also happens to be my niece.”

A man steps in front of the cell of the door. The molester suddenly gains hope that this demoness would be caught. He had stumbled upon these creatures from hell by crime of wanting to inappropriately lust and touch underage girls. His biggest catch in his mind was his doom. Hell had come for him. This person at his cell door would be his opportunity to escape Hell’s grasp by catching this demon in the act.

“Please help.” He gasped.

“He is not here to help you.” The woman played with her doll. The doll was doing the act of unlocking and opening the door. The man on the outside, a fellow prisoner, was copying the doll's action. “He is here to help me.”

The prisoner entered the cell. The woman held out the shiv to the prisoner. The prisoner took the bloody shiv in his hand. As he got closer, a white light within the doll started to shine brighter. He had seen a light like that during a dream. A lewd dream that made him reconsider his actions when that light came out of him. It seemed like that light was connected to the being of the prisoner. With that connection, she could control the prisoner.

“I am sorry to do this to you.” She rubs the cheek of the prisoner, as if she was hurting him and herself. The prisoner seemed stunned to see her here. “But you are the only one I could trust for this.”

“Naomi, why are you calling upon me now? I thought you destroyed the doll for me?” The new man trembled under her hand. He glances over to the molester. “Murder? This is way beyond what you had me do before?”

“Father said I should keep the doll until you get out. He wanted someone who could be his fall guy if need be.” Naomi held up the doll to her chest. “I wanted to do what I said but I can’t deny Father.” There was a hint of sadness in her voice, this was the most amount of emotions she ever displayed

“Can’t you see that Joseph is using you? You are his tool for his cruel dream!” The man had a tear rolling down his eye. There was history between these two. The molester saw that he and this man were pawns in some greater scheme. He was going to die knowing little but knew his death was going to cause problems in the world he left behind.

“Maybe so, Maybe not.” Naomi stepped back slowly to the corner of the room. She was always facing the prisoner, keeping the doll dearly close to her chest. “But I am okay being a tool, a tool that pleases her Father.”

“I don’t know who the real prisoner is. You or me?” The prisoner whimpers. He looks down at the bloody knife in his hands. He then looks at the molester. There was pity in his eyes. “But I won’t go down this path that makes me a monster.”

The prisoner stabs his shirt with the shiv. He begins to rip a strip off. He was making a bandage for the molester. He started to step towards him to see if he could save him.

“I’m sorry.” Naomi whispers. She pushes the arms back on the doll. The prisoner froze in place. He wasn’t able to get closer to the molester. “Father’s orders that he must die.”

“You don’t have to be a monster either.” The prisoner cried.

“I don’t want to do it either but Father cannot be denied.” Naomi chillingly replied as she sunk into the shadows.

(Back in the forest.)

“Wow! This lake is so pretty!” Sarah’s eyes glisten as she beheld the beauty of the lake.

“It’s stunning.” Your breath was taken away at the wonderful site.

“I only imagine places like this in fantasy books.” Caspian marvels.

“I see why Megan built a beach house near here.” Amanda finds it very breathtaking.

The lake’s water was so clear, blue, and sparkling that it felt like a mystical place. The pine trees hug close to the rocky shore of the lake but there was enough space for a trail around it. Ducks and ducklings swam on the surface, fish swam underneath, and frogs croaking in some reeds. Everything spoke that this lake was fresh and clean. No pollution, just pure nature. There was a cove jetting out into the middle to block some of the view of the other side of the lake. You could make out one or two houses on the far side. The style of them fitted perfectly with the serene air about the place. Sarah and Amanda went into their human forms just in case people were there. There was a small dock on this side with three rowboats attached.

“I didn’t know that a lake like this existed?” You let yourself soak in the natural wonder of this lake. “I need to visit lakes more often.”

What you said made a memory stir. You never really have been to a lake or pond before. You have been to rivers and creeks. Even fishing trips with your dad avoided going to the lake to fish. Your parents have been avoiding lakes and ponds.

“Now that we are here, what should we do?” Sarah asks.
Chapter End Notes:
We will soon have a next series in the story. This series will be called "Emerging Shadows."