- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some more casual stuff for the gang
“I do not know for sure, since I have never experienced it, only observed it. I have a rough vague idea of the treatment.” Vivian answers you. She was looking concerned over Madi. The realization that the Hunger that Madi and Sarah had were not preconceived or desired, it was accidental. “How long has that been going on?”

“A little roughly after she became a succubus. She let her anger get the better of her when face to face with her tormentor.” You give some background where the Hunger began. You had thought that it was bad that Madi delivered the justice to the biology teacher in the moment instead of having him turn himself in. But you were not going to play, “I was right, you were wrong,” card, it would be inconsiderate, rude, and mean. You were concerned for her health,

“So she was in an imp stage, got the necessary energy to change into her class, and then accidentally killed him in rage, creating the Hunger and rerolling her chance into becoming a Queen Succubus.” Vivian made sure she recalled everything.

“That’s correct but what about the treatment for the Hunger?” You want that info. You didn’t want Sarah to suffer under this mind altering condition.

Vivian sees your worry and anxiety. “Sorry, I answered the question incorrectly.” She apologizes for the misinterpretation. “Since I don’t know the full method of the treatment, I don’t think it is wise to go off what I know. There might be an important part I miss and the situation becomes worse than before. I don’t want to risk it.” Vivian waves over to Sarah. “You have an Uncle that is knowledgeable about succubi, correct?” Vivian asks.

“I do. He made it his life goal to support succubus.”

“I advise asking him and telling him about the Hunger. He would have more knowledge about that condition than me.” Vivian points Sarah and Madi in the direction of someone that could help them, trying her best to assist in this unfortunate circumstance.

“Thanks for the help but why wouldn’t you know. You are older than 1000 years.” You want to know why she wouldn’t know the answer with her experience. You realize that you ask a lady her age but it didn't matter as you wanted Sarah to be healthy.

“I know that could seem counterintuitive.” Vivian didn’t seem bothered by it. “But there haven't been many earthbound succubus over the millenniums that have survived purges from the Mayflowers and other associations like them. Only after the Salem Witch trials, did the numbers increase and become controlled. My exposure to other succubus is limited because of this. Plus, my unique background makes other succubus not want to hang around me.” Vivian seems a little sad as she mentions that part. “So, I’m not the largest expert on succubi. My focus has been serving the heirs of King Arthur.” Vivian bows to you. This is where her efforts are going. “Since you ask for help in this matter, I will assist in whatever way I can.”

“Thank you, now I know why. And thank you for being willing to help.” You thank her for her devotion and willingness to help. You would thank her for helping you understand even if she wasn’t honor bound by your Divine Blood.

“Thank you for your willingness to help.” Sarah thanks her as well. She was glad she wasn’t going to be alone in this like a ship without a sail.

“It might not seem so bad. Twigs seem to be holding up pretty well.” Chad states.

You had to speak up about the concern and behavior change in Madi. It seems appropriate to finally ask. “I’m not sure. I’ve noticed a few things over the past week, but we should ask to clarify. How has it been dealing with Hunger, Twigs?” You ask.

Madi shifts uncomfortably, making herself smaller and bluer. “It hasn’t been easy.”

“You got this.” Nick raises her hand and squeezes tightly.

“I do.” Madi breathes deeply, going magenta and then back to blue as Nick encourages her. “Let me tell you.”

Madi tells everyone what she did when she would have her Hunger condition hit her strong. It was all what she told Nick in the cave, the souls she had taken.

“That is a lot to take in.” You tap your chin with your fist as you think. You were upset. Upset at two things, Madi stole souls from people who were not bad, but close to it, and this Hunger that drove her crazy to do it.

“It’s not your fault.” Sarah covers her heart as she comforts Madi.

“It’s Mr. Davis’s fault. His slimy soul wants to destroy one last person in revenge when he had to pay for his crimes.” Amanda huffs angrily. She glances over to Megan’s boyfriend. “Not you, you’re nice.”

“I know.” Davis nods. He wasn’t the biology teacher that shares his name.

“I wish I had known that before I got my justice after all those years.” Madi sits down on the couch, groaning. Nick sits besides her. Her tail moves to hug him slightly.

“Don’t blame yourself for not knowing. We all didn’t.” You say. There was nothing you could do about Mr. Davis, the deed was done. You had to worry about the present. “Let’s not focus on that but on what we can do right now.”

“Which is what?” Madi looks up at you.

“First, no more soul eating.” You point around to all the girls, except Megan. “We don’t want another incident like this. Someone dying in jail while we have their soul is not good. A jail fight breaks loose and you all could have a serious problem.” Your idea of having bad people turning themselves and receiving justice had a downside. The other people in jail might not be seeking rehabilitation like the people the girls caught. It was endangering them. The same for delivering justice like Madi did. They were all in risk of becoming more like how people imagine how succubus should behave.

“Second,” holding up two fingers, “you need to return the souls of all those who are not evil back to them.”

“I promise I will do that.” Madi states firmly. She then looks confused. “How do I do that?”

“You got to spit out their soul gem and have them swallow it.” Vivian informs them.

“The reverse way I got it. I can do that.” Madi replies confidently.

“What happens if they put the wrong soul in the wrong body?” Caspian wonders. “Will it be a Freaky Friday situation?”

“A succubus knows which souls belong to which person. They cannot forget. I have not seen someone with the wrong soul.” Vivian looks curious with that question.

“Let’s not experiment with that idea. We need to return the souls into the correct body.” You want to make things right. Side tracking wasn’t a good idea.

“We can’t do anything like that at the moment. The souls we need to return and Uncle Joe are in another castle. What we can do is party like Mario Party here after some dinner.” Megan stands to the side and waves towards the dining area. Alfred, Amy, and Mia are finishing setting up the table.

“Isn’t Mario party one of the biggest reasons for friendships to be broken over?” Melody quips.

“I meant for us to have fun as friends, not destroy our friendship.” Megan quickly tries to defend her reference.

The group was fed a delicious dinner by the butler and maids of the highest quality foods. Chit chatting about their lives, friends, and things that they shared in common. After a very talkative supper, the group went to the living room to play Mario Party, which Sarah won.

“The girls won so that means we get the TV.” Megan winks as she shoos the boys away. “You guys hang out outside.”

“You’re kicking us out, cold.” You jest.

“You can come back in for the a crew battle. The girls want to talk without the boys listening in.” Megan insists.

“I guess the guys will have a guy talk on the patio. We do have something to talk about.” You give a glance over at Nick.

“We have a similar thing to talk about.” Sarah nudges Madi, who was turning magenta and blushing.

You follow Megan’s order and went outside with the cold night beach winds. The maids brought out hot cocoa for the group.

“So Caveman, what’s the new news with you and Twigs? Care to share?” You ask the newest member in the dating club.

Nick proceeds to tell the guys about his adventure with Madi out to the sea caves. He talks about realizing their feelings for each other. He mentions the training and some of the love making, not getting into much detail or how that he became small. You guess the girls were having similar conversation inside as they played video games.

“Hey Dweeb.” Sarah opens the door after an hour of everyone talking. “Megan says it’s time for a crew battle. Do the guys want to come in and get an ass whooping?” Sarah talks smack.

“After that sort of provocation, we have no choice but to say yes.” You stand up and call the guys to follow you. “Come on, let’s show these girls what we are made of.”

Everyone went in and followed Sarah back to the entertainment room. Megan had set up Smash Bros Ultimate for the group to play.

“Ready to get meteored smash?” Megan chuckles.

“If you can knock us off the stage.” Chad retorts as he sits on the couch next to Melody.

“Please go easy on the forward airs.” Davis asks Megan.

“But I want to win.” Megan pouts adorably for her boyfriend.

“I’m going to call it for the night. You all can have fun.” Vivian bows as she departs to the girl dorms.

“The game has Squirtle and Greninja.” Megan tries to keep her here.

“Still not enough water Pokemon. Plus, I need rest to prepare for training tomorrow.” Vivian glances seriously over at you. The glance was somewhat scary. It was foreboding that your real divine blood training starts tomorrow.

“You’re right. I have to train Sarah tomorrow but I am still playing.” Megan sits down on the couch, patting the couch. Vivian shakes her head. “Have a good night.” Megan focuses back on the screen. She was ready to play.

You all wish Vivian a good night as she departs. This leaves the group ready for a crew battle.

“How are we going to split up teams?” Caspian asks.

Amanda was about to speak up but Madi spoke up first. “It will be boys vs. girls. We are split even by gender now.”

“The battle of sexes. I like it.” Nick nods in approval. Amanda looks a little disappointed in that.

“That sounds fun.” You agree. “How will we determine who goes first?”

“Each team will assign a number to each player. Then a random number generator will determine how we fight.” Megan tells how it will proceed.

“That sounds simple enough. Come on, Caveman, Baker, Caspian, and Davis, let’s assign numbers.” Your group huddles together and the girls do the same.

Once numbers were determined, everyone came back together.

“Alright, who fights first?”

(2 minutes later)

“I haven’t played this much against other people but I will do my best.” Sarah focuses really hard as she chooses Mewtwo.

“Don’t worry. I’ll go easy on you, Princess.” Nick chuckles to himself as he picks Greninja. You knew he was probably going to try and troll Sarah.

“Hey Caveman, want to make a bet?” Madi strolls behind him and leans her breasts on his head.

“Yes, as long as you don’t distract me and the bet only lasts for an hour at most.” Nick agrees to the bet, a little flustered.

“Awesome.” Madi giggles as she turns orange. “The bet involves if you can beat Sarah.”

“Deal” Nick quickly agrees without flushing out fully the terms of the bet.

“Deal.” Madi walks away, gladly letting the bet be vague. You smack your head at how easily Nick falls into bad bets.

“FIGHT!” The game yells.

The battle begins. Nick is totally trolling Sarah. He allows her to hit him until they are even damage and then destroys her. He lets it go to last stock, him with mid damage and her at high. With her at the ledge, he plans to end it with a fully charged shuriken.

“And that’s the story.” Nick chuckles.

He fires it at Sarah but Sarah uses side special as a reflector.

“Shit!” Nick scrambles to get back to stage after that mistake.

“Hehe.” Sarah giggles and fires a fully charged shadow ball at his recovery.

The red kill screen flashes as Nick is hit by it, flying into the blast zone. Sarah jumps up and down, excitedly.

“Fuck. I messed that up.” Nick drops his controller, groaning.

“Megan taught me that a little bit ago. I thought it only spinned the person.” Sarah pumps her fists into the air as she does a victory dance.

“Teehee.” Megan smiles and throws up a V with her hands.

“I see you are getting better. You didn’t know that last time.” You clap at Sarah’s win. “We gotta watch out for you as you rise up to our level.”

“You bet. I will beat you fair and square. Just you watch.” Sarah smirks proudly, happy to be praised by you.

“And I see a Caveman who lost a bet.” Madi chuckles sinisterly.

*gulp* Nick swallows hard. “Can’t we discuss our terms for the bet?”

Madi’s tail wraps around Nick’s chest and lifts him off the couch. “Should have said that before you agreed to the bet.” A succubus’s lack of words in a deal to interpret and bend to get exactly what she wanted was on display. She carries him off in the direction of the dorm rooms.

“I guess I’m your opponent next.” Chad sits down on the couch next to Sarah and grabs a controller.

“Ah, so this is how a crew battle works.” Sarah learns how the process goes.

“I won’t go easy on you. I got honor to hold up on our side.”

Chad selects King Dedede and proceeds to destroy Sarah’s last stock. Amanda follows after Sarah.

“Don’t go easy on me. I know how to play.” Amanda picks Ike.

The match between the two of them was grueling. They both didn’t want to die but in the end, Amanda came out on top.

“Yes, let’s go.” Amanda jumps up when she wins. “Sword beats hammer!!” She roars.

“Wow, Xena is pretty good.” You marvel at how intense the battle was.

“I thought I was going to overcome the triangle advantage.” Chad stands up and offers a fist bump. “Good game.”

“Good game to you as well.” Amanda fist bumps him back, respect from both sides.

“Well, I guess I’m next.” Caspian comes up to take Chad’s controller. He sits down next to Amanda.

“Oh, the General has finally arrived.” Amanda sits down, scooting her ass to barely touch his.

“Yes,” he blushes a bit as he pulls out a pair of glasses from his shirt pocket. “And I have come prepared to fight for the guys.”

“Uh, how can you see in those things?” Sarah asks, leaning forward to try and see Caspian’s eyes after he switches glasses.

Caspian looks up at Sarah. The arms of his glasses are thick and large, like the flaps on a racehorse. “These glasses have me focus in a single direction. I can’t see left or right of me without turning my head. I got these glasses because Vicky didn’t want, ‘an undesirable to look upon perfection and soil it.” Caspian tries to imitate Vicky. “She would know that I wasn’t looking at her because of these, allowing me to survive as long as I did.”

“Fuck that stupid bitch.” Amanda curses upon hearing more of what Caspian had to deal with under Vicky’s bullying.

“Well, she’s gone and completely out of power. She doesn’t have the beauty to compete against our side.” Caspian looks at Amanda, who giggles. Probably because he looked cute in the glasses.

“Or the money!” Megan rubs her fingers.

“So why are you pulling them out now?” Amanda asks.

“So I can focus on the game for the boys.” Caspian blushes. He turns towards the screen, staring intently.

“That’s our General!” Chad pumps and rolls his fist in the air. “He would come up with a plan to give it his all. That’s our General!” Chad continues to cheer.

“That’s our General!” You copy Chad and start cheering like him.

“That’s our General!” Davis confusedly joins in. Caspian’s nickname is locked in.

“Hmpth, I want that to be my little pet name for him.” Amanda saddens a little bit with that loss. She then focuses, like Caspian, into the game. “But I can’t let the girls down either.

It was a serious battle like Chad’s but Caspian came out on top, unfortunately by a SD by Amanda.

“I’m sorry. I tried.” Amanda looks away, embarrassed by her last stock.

“It was unfortunate. Nobody wants to end a game like that.” Caspian looks bummed with how the game went. He switches his glasses out. “We definitely need to have another Smash game where that doesn’t happen.

“I agree.” Amanda reaches her wing around Caspian to pull his face into her boob, causing Caspian to blush extensively over his face from the boob contact “We can Smash for real the next time too.”

“Are you trying to get into our DM’s head before the next match so he can’t concentrate?” Chad asks Amanda. Your team was losing even though it looked tied. Caspian would have to fight the next person with one stock.

“I wouldn’t do that to my General.” Amanda pulls away from Caspian, looking a little disappointed. “Unless he wants me too?” Amanda blows him a kiss as she leaves. Caspian’s head was twirling around from skin to skin.

“I’m next. Ready to be crushed, lovestruck General?” Melody hops next to Caspian, pats his back really hard, and grabs the controller. She quickly selects Lucario.

Caspian is knocked back into focus by Melody’s tap. He picks up his controller and selects Pac-Man like normal.

She probably shouldn’t have touched him to bring him back to reality. Caspian did circles around Melody, 3-stocking her.

“How do you deal with hydrant?” Melody’s ears and tail droop in defeat. She hyped herself up to lose like this. “Pac-Man OP!”

“Don’t keep attacking the hydrant. Watch for what fruit I am going for.” Caspian gives her advice about how to fight the confusing character.

“If this was League of Legends, I would have beat you.” Melody pouts.

“I would happily do LoL. Maybe we can form a team.” Caspian offers his hand to shake.

Melody bounces up and accepts his hand. “GG. Yeah that sounds like fun.”

“Could I join this team?” Chad asks eagerly.

“Me too?” Amanda waves her hand furiously to not be left out and be on a team with Caspian.

“Did the girls win?” Madi comes back from the dorm rooms, with no Nick in tow. “Was it a landslide?”

“No, The General just won. It is your turn next, Twigs.” Sarah tells Madi what happened.

“Alright. I see he is going with Pac-Man. I better go Corrin to not lose a stock.” Madi steps over the couch to take a seat.

“Hey Twigs, where is Caveman? Did he go to bed?” You were wondering why there was no Nick with her after they made a bet.

“Oh, he did go to bed in a sense.” Madi turns orange as she gives a playful smirk. She puts her fingers into her cleavage and pulls it apart.

There was a six inch tall Nick sleeping soundly in her tits. His bet allowed Madi to shrink him down for an hour and place him in her cleavage.

“He really needs to learn to not make bets.” You groan at Nick’s constant failure at gambling with bad bets.

“I think he might like it. He seems pretty content in there from the smile on his small face.” Chad leans over to get a closer look at the shrunken friend.

“Aww, He’s so cute. He’s like a little doll in there.” Sarah gawks at the tiny Nick. She sits down next to Madi to get a very close look. “Not as cute as Dweeb but still cute.”

“He is really cute small. If you…” Madi whispers in Sarah’s ear. You couldn’t hear what they were saying but you expect it to be about small humans. Madi strokes Nick’s head as she whispers.

“Can you get on with the game? I want to see if I get a turn.” Megan does a rolling tap with her fingers on crossed arms. She was focused on the competition.

“I have to play now.” Madi lets go of her tit, sealing Nick between those draconic melons. “But you should totally do it next time.”

“I might. It sounds really fun.” Sarah looks over in your direction with a flirtatious grin as she replies. She walks back to her side with a frolicsome skip. You expect that you might have an interesting night sometime soon involving a similar situation to Nick.

The battle began and Madi was quick to take Caspian’s last stock.

“I tried my best.” Caspian groans.

“That is good enough. It’s hard facing Twigs with only one stock. She will chase and burn you for circle camping.” You compliment Caspian’s attempt. He had brought the game back to even.

“Better to be that sort of victim than a foolish Caveman.” Caspian blushes a little as he glances at Madi’s chest, which holds her little treasure.

“It seems like better accommodations than Bowser holding Princess Peach hostage.” Davis sits down next to Madi. He was our fourth combatant.

“I give nice warm beds with big pillows to my hostages.” Madi cockily plays along after beating Caspian.

“Link!” The game yells as Davis makes his selection.

“Oh shit!” Madi turns blue from Davis' character selection. She has experience against that character since you play him but it was always a hard matchup for Madi.

The battle between them was a nailbiter but Davis pulled out on top. He would use his remote bomb to stuff out Madi’s recovery.

“Why can’t you go out and edge guard me like a normal person?” Madi remains the same blue as Link’s bomb.

“Because he is scared of being reversed spiked.” Megan sits down with a joyous bounce as the last girl. She selects Yoshi.

“Oh no.” Davis groans.

“Shield break or spiked? Megan asks her boyfriend. She gave him a smug smile as she jabs his side.

“Are you asking how I prefer to die?” Davis trembles.

“Just don’t get hit.” Megan winks while sticking out her tongue.

“You’re not answering the question.” Davis sighs in defeat.

The two begin their match. Davis played his heart out but it wasn’t enough. Megan was that good. Megan beat Davis pretty soundly.

“Just stay alive.” Davis puts a hand on your shoulder. He passes the torch to you.

“You make it sound like you have seen a ghost.” You see the dread on his face.

“I have fought King Boo many times with a proton pack to know Megan with Yoshi is scarier.”

“Wrong equipment.” Chad remarks.

“Are you my next victim?” Megan grins at you, ready for the competition.

“I think you mean ‘am I going to be a victim?” You sit down next to Megan. You weren’t going to be an easy target. You were going to be the winner. That mindset was crucial.

“Ooh, fighting spirit. I like it.” Megan becomes laser focused on the screen.

“What character are you going to pick? That Yoshi is terrifying.” Caspian asks. He saw how good Megan was.

“You’ll see.”

You had to pick a character that could either outbox Yoshi or go out and edgeguard them. You had a variety of characters to choose from but you chose swordies. The one that spoke to you the most about getting the victory was Sephiroth, but you didn’t like that he was a villain. You didn’t play the villain characters.

“Meta Knight.” You switch the character’s color to white. You were going to use this anti-hero to edgeguard.

“Interesting.” Megan chuckles. “I thought you would have gone Marth.”

“It was an option but I didn’t want to push my luck on tippers.” You reply. It was a good option but failing those tippers on edgeguards could be pointless with Yoshi’s physics.

“By the way, how does Dwayne like to recover with Meta Knight?” Davis asks Chad.

“Side B”

“Not good.” Davis puts his head into his hand.

The match was brutal and chaotic. You would both try to edgeguard the other. You weren’t fighting head on a lot in the middle. It was all about getting the recovery. You had forgotten about Yoshi’s super armor on his second jump and Megan was having a hard time with your stalling tactics. The battle was mostly in your favor. Megan’s Yoshi was at a high percentage and you had just respawned on your last stock. Megan runs to the ledge to get her own invincibility to stall your invincibility.

“I got you now.” You wait. If you punish the right ledge getup, you win and the guys win.

“YOSHI!” Megan squeaks in the same way as the green dinosaur. She falls down and jumps back up.

You shield, expecting a nair or forward air.

Nope, Yoshi’s egg lay.

“Crap!” You mash furiously as you fall for the oldest trick in the Yoshi playbook. You were egg laid over the edge. “Got to get out.” You break free from the spotted eggshell before you fall to the blast zone.

“THIS IS YOSHI!” Megan yells, paraphrasing that movie quote with her character. She had followed you down to ensure the kill. The screen sparks red as she connects the spike.

“NNOOO!” You and your team yell as the game finishes.

“I’m sorry. I lost.” You hang your head low to your guys.

“It’s okay. It happens to all of us.” Chad comforts you.

“I get egged off the edge a lot.” Davis nods and pats your shoulder. “You were strong. She was forced to go for that option.”

“There are no hard feelings over here.” Caspian says

“Thanks.” You felt encouraged by the guys after that embarrassing defeat.

“Since we won,” the girls stop their cheering of victory. They had prideful and hungry eyes as they looked at the boys. “We get to ask the boys to do anything we want.”

You and the other guys shudder. “Does every competition we do involve us inadvertently sign us up for these bets?”

“We are succubus. We take what advantage we can to get what we want.” Sarah tilts her head on her finger as she lewdly remarks. “And we want you.”

“And I want access to Davis’ Battle.net account and do whatever I want with his games.” Megan snaps her finger, which generates a little star.

“Hey, you’re not a succubus. Don’t just follow along with that idea! And you just want revenge since I offered your account earlier. Why the whole account?” Davis wags his finger at Megan from her demand. He was enthusiastic and dramatic with his accusation.

“Teehee.” Megan gently, playfuling bonks her head with her fist.

“Don’t play innocent with me!” Davis screams.

“But she’s a little angel.” Sarah pats Megan’s head with a cute voice.

“Don’t fall for her tricks! She’ll take your stock in doubles!”

“I will tell Caveman tomorrow about the winner's rewards. I’m not pushing it tonight.” Madi strokes the top of her breasts. She was orange, full of happy teasing.

“That’s awfully considerate of you.” Sarah wraps her arm around Madi’s shoulder. “I thought you would have gone all night with him small.” Sarah taps Madi’s breast to indicate where Madi wanted Nick.

“I-I just don’t want him to get mad at me.” Madi blushes. Her scales turn magenta. “I shrunk him down plenty today. Don’t want to overdo it.”

“Can we do a dreamwalk tonight?” Melody asks Chad. She was being polite with her request.

“What really? If that is your demand from me for winning, sure.” Chad smiles and gives a thumbs up to the fox girl. Melody smiles greatly at his answer.

“Hold on Melody, you still need some training. Dweeb and I will join to make sure you don’t mess up.” Sarah lets go of Madi and walks over to Melody like a big sister, ready to help.

“The first time was a mistake. I got it now.” Melody whines as Sarah intervenes between the two. You chuckle a little bit.

“And for my prize,” Amanda stands in front of Caspian. The amazonian looks hungrily down at him.

“Y-yes.” Caspian blushes nervously at Amanda’s sexual desire for him.

Amanda kisses her fingers and carries it over to Caspian’s lips. Caspian gets a small nosebleed from the indirect kiss. “I would like you to draw me as Katarina, the sinister blade.” Amanda was asking for another drawing of her cosplaying as someone else, this time League of Legends.

“Can you imagine me in any sort of cosplay?” Sarah’s voice whispers into your ear. She snuck up on you.

“Hmm.” You think for a moment. Her arousing breath is in your ears. “I can think of Morrigan Aesnland, Seraphine, and, ooh, Zelda. Zelda would be a good one.” You burst with a bit of energy imagining Sarah in clothes like that, imitating them.

“Those sound like fun. Maybe I will try some of them on tonight.” Sarah stands up, keeping her hands on your shoulders. “Can I use the guest bedroom tonight?” Sarah asks Megan.

“If that is what you want to use your victory reward on, sure.” Megan replies. She was teasing Davis about other things she could demand from him.

“I am. I have been wanting a little quiet time with my Dweeb.” Sarah wiggles her butt and tail enthusiastically. You know what is happening tonight. She was finally getting that blowjob and such that she wanted on the boat.

“I guess it is just you and me tonight.” You gaze up at Sarah’s beautiful blue eyes. She looks back down at you with a big smile.

“Yes, Sarah will be distracted so she won’t step in on my dreamwalking.” Melody rubs her hand, mischievously.

“Oh, we’ll be over there once we fall asleep.” Sarah sweetly dismisses Melody’s hopes with a one-on-one with Chad on dreamwalking. “And don’t think about starting without us.”

“Aww.” Melody’s shoulders sink when she realizes she wasn’t able to get away with a solo dreamwalking.

“Don’t worry. It should still be fun!” Chad cheerily smiles as he rubs Melody’s head, making sure he touches her ears.

“Mhm.” Melody wags her tail like a happy dog. Chad’s rubbing must have felt very good.

“Well, we better get to bed. Vivian would be mad at me if we stayed up too late and woke up late for training. She’ll turn me into Magikarp sushi if I don’t.” Megan starts corralling everyone to the living quarters of the house. She leads them up to the dorm room area. “You go that way.” She points you to the middle level. “That is where the guest room is.”

“Excellent.” Sarah drags you down the hallway, away from everyone else.

“So what is the plan for tonight?” You ask your giant girlfriend.

“You’ll see.” She playfully winks at you.

The hint you got from that, it was probably going to be big. Tonight is going to be a big night, but how it was going to be a big night was to be seen.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter, a darkness approaches. Unknown and faraway from the gang