- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
We return to the heroes going to bed and enjoying some dreamwalking.
“Which one looks better?” Sarah models a pink two piece lingerie before changing it over to a black one piece lingerie using her succubi magic to transform clothes into what she wants.

You were stuck having to choose one of them. They both look good and appealing but Sarah was wanting a preference and a choice. “I think the pink one is better.” You say.

You and Sarah were in the guest room on the middle floor. Everyone else had gone upstairs into the dorm rooms for the night. This alone time for the night was Sarah’s reward for the girls winning the Smash tournament. When you went in, Sarah started transforming her clothes into various lingerie for a special night. She wanted it to be perfect.

“Pink is better, okay. How does it compare to the blue one?” Sarah changes the lingerie into a blue thong.

“Hmm, that’s hard. Blue and pink both look good on you.” You scratch your chin. “Can you mix them together?” Everything looks good on her and you wanted to get to the action. Combining your favorite choice could make this go faster.

“Ooh, you’re right. I don’t have to stick with one color. I can mix them up. I can do even more. I make them have themes too.” Sarah got even more excited. You realize you let the cat out of the box instead. There were a lot of combinations of colors and themes. “Tada!” Sarah kicks one leg up and her arms up high with a bouncy smile. Her lingerie becomes imprinted with big red Super Mushrooms from Super Mario.

“Aren’t you copying Megan with that?” You lie sideways on the bed. You like this themed lingerie. It was close to cosplay, but lingerie.

“She uses the green ones. I made it different with the red ones. But if you want me to go for a different theme.” Sarah puts her arms behind her head and juts her breasts out. The underwear shimmers and the mushrooms are replaced with Pokeballs. “Do you think you can catch me?” Sarah says lewdly.

You shift your body to get a better view of her nice choice of lingerie but you notice something was a little off. Holes started to appear in the underwear and expand. There was some red aura around the holes as they expanded, revealing Sarah’s bare skin underneath.

“Shit!” Sarah tries to cover herself as the holes get bigger, dissolving her clothes. “This must be what happens when you use the clothing manipulation spell too many times!?” Sarah flusters as she becomes nude.

“Aww! It appeared to be caught!” You tease with a pokemon line as Sarah’s large breasts spill out when her top dissolves to the point that they can’t contain them..

“Haha. very funny.” Sarah bobs her head left and right. “But it should be fine. I eventually planned to go naked. I guess I can start now.” Sarah struts over to the bed, using the accident as a blessing. She lifts her leg up and moves it over your body. She sits down on the bed, on top of you, straddling you between her thighs.

“I was hoping you would realize that we were going to get to this point too. I wanted us to cuddle and snuggle together tonight.” You rotate your body under her to look up at her.

“Mhmm. That sounds great. I would love that too. But there is something I have been wanting since our boat trip.” Sarah lowers her body so her face is right up to yours. “Let's go with that first and then snuggle.”

You feel her mage hands pulling your underwear off. You feel the heat from her body squeezing against yours.

“I thought you said I am quick to go off. It seems like you’re the one.” You give a quick smack on her lips. Your underwear flies off and your erection arises.

Sarah returns a quick peck. “Sometimes I just want it. You have to learn how to read my mood.” She leans back up to a sitting position on top of you. As she goes up, your dick slides between her ass cheeks and all the way to her asshole with her perfect aim, happily hitting her mark to let it in.

Sarah moans as she humps you on the bed. She is not changing size and becoming bigger like last time. She remains at 7 feet. Her hips ride up and down in a rhythmic motion, pushing your cock deeper and deeper into her. You try to match her movement by buckling your hips underneath her. Once you’re coordinating with her hips and you feel the pressure rising up in your groins, you look up towards Sarah’s face to see if she is enjoying this as well.

You are met with two large globes of boobs dancing freely. Normally constrained in clothing, her breasts are free to go whichever way they want. They do as they bounce independently of each other or decide to sync up when she squeezes her arms against them. Those pale orbs are very hypnotizing that you forgot that you were doing sex with Sarah.

Sarah didn’t forget. She notices your gaze at her bust. She lets some of her breasts true size come out. You didn’t notice their increasing size until they were resting on your chest while Sarah humps your cock.

“A little too focused on my chest I say.” Sarah winks playfully.

“A bit I say.” You chuckle nervously as you are face to face with her heavy massive boobs. Your dick starts to become more lively in her ass. “Is there anything wrong with staring too long?”

“Nope, there is no problem with it, as long as you can deal with them at their real size.” Sarah pats her boobs, as if to turn them on.

The breasts expand, leaping forward like a wild beast towards you. You are trampled by the large, soft breasts. You grip the side of them to try and hold them off from devouring you but they are too big. Your grip slides down as they expand larger. Soon, your upper body is buried underneath her tits.

“Oops. Too much for you to handle?” Sarah giggles softly at your losing battle against her boobs. “I guess you’re in a little trouble for not being able to deal with them. But, I will forgive you if you cum for me.” Sarah rests her arms on her gigantic chest.

You couldn’t say anything being smothered by her large tits. You could only give a thumbs up from your hands that weren’t buried.

“Alright, give it to me.” Sarah leans her head back. You comply as you release your pent up arousal beneath her.

“Yes, that’s it.” Sarah moans. She lets go of hers as her pussy spills her juices on your lower abdomen and your cum goes up her ass. Her body goes up and down on your cock to have you shoot deeper into her.

You are feeling crushed under her as her tits rise up and slam back down on you. The bed feels it too as it creaks and groans. You are enjoying being smothered by Sarah’s lovely boobs but didn’t like the idea of breaking the bed. It was the Allerson’s.

“Sarah! We…” Smack! “Want to…” Smack! “Pause on the…” Smack! “Giant breasts…” Smack! “I don’t think…” Smack! “The bed can…” Smack! “Take it!” You say in the moments of air you have between pummeling boobs bouncing on you.

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t think about that.” Sarah leans her breasts up. She stops grinding your dick. “I forget that I hide my weight with my magic to keep me a reasonable height.” Her breasts start to deflate back to the size you normally see them at. “Sorry if they were too heavy for you.”

“You are never too heavy for me. You are definitely bigger than me but never heavy.” You make sure that the topic isn’t about her body weight and making her sound fat but that she is a giantess succubus. You start to feel the transfer of your stamina into Sarah. She is taking a lot, while you do have plenty, the ass takes an assload of energy. You make sure she doesn’t take your divine energy to sour the taste. “It would be me getting tired after giving you some vitality.”

“I can’t help it when you taste so good.” Sarah moves off your cock and lies down next to you. She begins to stroke your chest. “Hopefully I didn’t take too much so you have some strength to cuddle.”

You are getting exhausted but not like the last time. You can move your limbs and probably walk a little, but not too far. You might collapse or need to sit down if you tried to leave the beach house. “I still have some energy left. I can help with the cuddling.” You reach over and stroke her cheek.

“Yay! You're getting stronger. A few more goes with my ass and we can have real sex.”

“I would count what we just did as real sex.” Your head tilts towards when she was on top of you.

“Yeah, but I want to feel you inside my pussy.” Sarah lightly taps your nose. You two draw closer towards each other in a sweet embrace.

“Well, if you want, you could grow to your full size and stick my head in there. We’ve done that before.” You tap your head.

“Hehe. That was fun.” Sarah giggles. Her nose brushes yours. “I will have to try something like that again.”

The two of you continued to talk until both of you were yawning. Soon, you went into the dreamland in each other's arms.

(Within Chad’s dream, Sarah, Melody, and you join in.)

“Captain, the marines are catching up on us!” Melody cries out towards the rest of the crew. She is wearing a bikini top with ocean waves and blue jeans.

“Don’t worry, Melody. Those ships can’t catch the Sunny.” A tall blue hair cyborg says as he mans the helm wheel.

“What can my character do again?” Sarah asks you. She was wearing a shoulderless crop top and a sarong with sunglasses. Her platinum blonde hair was pulled back, with her hair color contrary to her character.

“You can sprout body parts and limbs practically anywhere and control them.” You answer. You were wearing a green yukata with three swords on your side.

“So I use Mage Hands? That sounds very similar to what I can already do.” Sarah gets into a fighting stance towards the marine ships coming towards your ship.

“No, you actually grow the hands and feet on the object. Like you can grow an extra arm on Melody and that arm can be controlled by you.” You clarify Sarah’s powers from her anime character she is supposed to be imitating.

“Don’t you dare sprout an arm on me!” Melody rubs her arms up and down her body, frighteningly. She was trying to make sure that Sarah didn’t sprout an arm on her.

“Phoowie. I wanted to use Mage Hands. This character is more like a Puppeteer.” Sarah crosses her arms, disappointed. “Can’t I just use Mage Hands?”

“Chad wants us to be as authentic as we can to the anime, so no.” You draw out two of the swords, katanas. “Which is going to be a problem for me, I don’t know how to fight with three swords.”

“You put the third one into your mouth.” Chad says as he walks towards the rear of the ship. He wears a red vest and a straw hat. “That is the three sword style.”

“I have never imagined having to do that. This might be hard for me.” You look at the third sword. You will have to watch the anime again to get an idea how to. You will stick to two swords.

“Can I please use Mage Hands? I use spells and such. I can’t manipulate my body like a Puppeteer.” Sarah begs Chad to let her use her magic powers in the dream.

“Haven’t you used your powers to manipulate your body? I’ve seen you grow and shrink your body.” Chad looks back, recalling what happened when they planned things for the house party against Vicky.

“I can compress my body and expand my body to a limited degree. Puppeteers have total control over their bodies, even their hair. They are like Venom.” Sarah references a Spider-man villain. That is a pop culture icon she knows about.

“Hmm, I probably put you in the wrong character then. I thought this crewmember’s powers would suit you.” Chad taps his chin. You are learning some of the differences in succubi. There were limits to Sarah’s powers. Chad looks back at Melody. “What character would work best with what Sarah is used to?”

“Probably my character but I like my character.” Melody replies. She was the navigator with some weather weapons. “The most likely choice would be a logia type but we don’t have one of those in the crew.” Melody was thinking of a character for Sarah.

“The cyborg might work.” Chad points at the blue-haired shipwright.

“Sarah doesn’t have a license yet. Do you think driving a ship would be a good idea?” You object.

“How hard is driving?” Sarah asks. She was interested in steering the ship.

“Hard and scary if you don’t have experience. We can ask your mom for driving lessons when we get back. You will have to figure it out since you are an adult.” You add something else to Sarah’s list of things to do. She has things that she skipped that she needs to catch up on. “If you try driving this ship you might think a car behaves the same way.” You give a warning about connecting the two vehicles together.

“Alright then, I will learn how to drive first before driving the ship. Is there another character?” Sarah accepts your reasoning.

“There is the sniper.” Chad thinks.

“Do you think that Sarah wants to run away from everything?” Melody shoots down that idea.

“What about a character that isn’t a crew member? But a friend?” You give a new direction of who Sarah could be.

“Brilliant!” Chad punches his palm. “Sarah could be the queen of the amazon women. She has the ability of turning people to stone with a beam.”

“That would work but isn’t that character madly in love with the main character?” Melody questions that choice.

“She can be madly in love with the swordsman of the crew. We can adjust the story for this dream.” Chad turns around and walks towards the stern. “Can you handle the change? I need to defend the ship.” Chad leaps up into the air at the same time as cannons fire on the marine ships. His fists grow big and behave like rubber. He swats aside cannonballs fired at the ship.

“Sure thing. You better get back soon. There is going to be a change of winds that will allow us to escape.” Melody moves towards Sarah. Melody was nailing her part. “Can you make a heart with your hands?”

“I can.” Sarah makes a heart with her hands.

“Hold it out farther. That is how you shoot heartbeams to turn people to stone.” Melody corrects her stance.

“So I’m like Medusa?”

“Sort of.” Melody waves her hand.

Sarah’s costume changes into a red silk top with an exposed cleavage, the sarong becomes red silk and her hair becomes straight. Her cleavage, belly, and leg were exposed. The clothes had an eastern asian flair to them.

“So who is this character?” Sarah asks curiously.

“Someone who lives on an island of women.” Melody begins to explain to Sarah, giving the background of her character.

“Dweeb, we need your help. There are marines coming towards us from the front.” A small raccoon with antlers calls to you from the bow of the ship.

“How did they get in front of us? The Sunny is the fastest ship there is.” The cyborg says.

“Don’t worry. I will handle it.” You realize what your task is. You were to support Chad in protecting the ship. You were one of the fighters of the crew. “Melody said there was going to be a change in the wind or something.” You follow the raccoon with antlers.

“Oh, yeah. I need to help with that.” Melody runs towards the steering wheel. “We got a terminal wind gust coming soon.” She is preparing for that part in the dream.

“I’ll help Dweeb.” Sarah hops along as she follows you to the bow. “Can I use Mage Hands on the cannon balls?”

“If you make a heart symbol with your hands as you do it.” You give her a cheat for her to use it. This character could use something similar in a way to that ability.

“Thanks for the advice.” Sarah winks. She makes a heart with her hands towards the ships coming inbound.

You leap into the air like Chad did. Once you did, you hear cannon fire. You see cannonballs flying at you and the ship. They moved at slow speeds so you could comprehend them.

“We got to stop the cannon balls and protect the ship.” You cry out to Sarah.

“Aye Aye swordsman.” Sarah fires a heartbeam at a cannonball. She uses Mage Hands to push them aside.

You slice the cannonballs in half with your swords. Normally this wouldn’t happen but you were in a dream, an anime dream. It works. You and Sarah defend the ship from the barrage of cannon fire.

“Here comes the wind.” Melody cries out. She was prepping the ship for some strange maneuver.

You see the sails behave weirdly as a strong wind builds up. Melody turns the ship to the port side to catch the wind. You expect to feel the wind but all you felt was drops of water on your face.

“Is it raining?” Sarah asks you while touching her face.

You notice no major waves and no rain clouds.

“No, it shouldn’t be.” You start touching your face. The water on your face is not metaphysical like a dream. Your face is really wet.

“Is Megan’s house leaking?” Sarah rubs her face, noticing that it is real water. There was water dripping on both of you in the real world.

“I don’t think so. Most likely a pipe burst.” You feel even more water.

“I hope it is not the toilet.” Sarah becomes worried as something in the real world is going on and it’s affecting you and Sarah in the guest room.

“I think we should get up and check on it.” You feel that is the right decision to do. Do not let a house problem get bigger. “Chad, Melody. We are feeling real water. We need to wake up and check on it.”

“Bummer, I was hoping we would get to fight an admiral.” Chad looks disappointed but understanding. “But yeah, go check that out. Water damage can cause huge repair bills.” Chad has seen water damage in his bakery and knows the cost.

“Thanks. We will try to return or see you in the morning.” You wave goodbye to him and Melody.

“No, crazy dream shifts.” Sarah warns Melody.

“I know. I don’t plan on changing the dream. This one is way too fun and I don’t want to hurt Chad-sama.” Melody waves to Sarah. She likes this anime like Chad.

“I guess we go.” Sarah turns to you. “Melody seems to have gotten the hang of dreamwalking and won’t do anything crazy.”

“I think she learned her lesson. But we should wake up before whatever water problem becomes serious.” The word fades to black as you and her awake. You and Sarah look at Chad and Melody as you did. Melody had grown a little bit more responsible and that could be seen with her behavior with Chad.

You and Sarah wake up. You were in the guest room together like before. You expect to look up and see water dripping from the ceiling from some sort of bulge or exposed pipe. Instead, Vivian was above you and Sarah’s faces. She had a cup of water and she was dipping her fingers into it to sprinkle water on your faces. You saw a clock in the distance reading 5 am.

“Rise and shine you two. We got training and the best time is the morning.” Vivian says.

“Sorry, I couldn’t stop her. She offered me a pokemon battle later.” Megan says as she lean on the door frame. She was here too.

“The great and rich Allerson heir can be bought. We know the price to bribe her to do anything we want, a pokemon battle.” You groan while covering your face. Learning how to use your divine power was going to be painful, especially for your mornings.

“Would you like to do a pokemon battle? I will do it if you push this wakeup call two to three hours later?” You take a swing at bribing Megan.
Chapter End Notes:
What is in store for Dwayne with training with Vivian?