- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Vivian brutal training for Dwayne
“How many more swings do I have to do?” You pant and sweat as you swing overhead swings with a heavy wooden sword. You were on the beach with the sun just beginning to pop up above the waves.

Vivian uses a bamboo stick to poke and correct your stance. “About a 100 more. Then you get a rehydrate break.”

“Thank goodness.” You groan. You quickly fix your stance to where Vivian is poking to so she doesn’t poke you again.

“Then we got a 1000 side swings and a 1000 under swings. We have to install the basics of good form for your sword swings and the strength to use them into your body. Then it is running for endurance to fight multiple opponents. We should get that done by 7 am so you can have breakfast.” Vivian states.

“Uuugghhh!” You scream.

It was only 5:45 am.

(1 hr 15 mins later)

“How is your training going?” Sarah asks. She comes out of the beach house to the patio with a plate of food.

“Brutal, savage, torturous. Vivian is drilling into me the basics of sword training. She says I need to work extra hard to ingrain it into my body because I missed out on several years of training. I am doing way more than a normal training session. It is hell’s training session for gladiators, spartans, navy seals, you name some macho warrior. This training could kill a person.” You seek deeper into the patio chair. You are sweaty all over. The thing is, you are not that tired. You hold up a sports drink with a logo of a chibi Megan winking. “It is these sports drinks that are keeping me alive. Megan either put some sort of divine energy in these or she brewed a potion that restores energy and muscle fatigue. All of that lost energy is restored after I drink a bottle and I get commanded to do another 1000 reps of sword swings.”

“Wow, you really have it hard. I thought she would try to make a move on you but she is taking her duty very seriously.” Sarah puts the plate in front of you. “She wants you to be able to use your divine power and your heritage.”

“You got that right. She said that during training, she is the ‘Lady of the Lake’, and when she plays games, she is ‘Vivian,’ the beach loving gal.” You groan. You look at the plate of food. It had eggs, sausage, and toast. You immediately think that you will probably throw this up in the first 15 minutes when you return to training.

“I might have to start using that moniker for her too. As much as I appreciate her helping you, I do not appreciate her saying that I couldn’t get a quickie before training.” Sarah huffs as she scoops up some eggs. Vivian denied her that before training, stating that you needed all your energy for training.

“Are you a little upset about that?” You want to see if she was holding a grudge there. She was normally pretty good at waiting for an appropriate time for more intimate lovemaking and being happy with that. She was getting more demanding for quickies and not thinking about the situation.

“A little but I will live. I will get it later this morning when training is over.” Sarah points her fork at you. She was making plans to get it.

“I look forward to it. I want to have some sort of workout that feels good this morning.” You accept her plans. “Maybe sapping stamina right now could get me out of this torture.” You lean in towards Sarah. Getting a quickie like Sarah wants might not be a bad idea. Sarah looks excited about that plan.

“Maybe you should have whispered that instead of saying it outloud.” Vivian walks up the steps to the patio. “I will have to say no and stop it before it happens.” Vivian sternly denies your idea.

“Yes ma’am.” You stiffen up on habit from the tone of her voice that was buried in your body by the training.

“Phooie, the Lady of the Lake had to show up.” Sarah pouts at her loss.

At the same time, the door opens and three people come out.

“Vivian, I hope your teams ready. I have been working with Sarah to find the perfect counter against your rain team.” Megan punches her fist into her hand and she gives a competitive grin. The other two, Melody and Chad, side step around her towards your table.

“You don’t look so good.” Chad mentions as he sits down.

“Tell me about it.” You groan.

“If it involves your Rayquaza, I am going to ask you to use only 5 pokemon. That pokemon is busted. Dragon Ascent deals way too much damage.” Vivian changes from her more serious instructive tone to a competitive one.

“It lowers my Defense and Sp. Defense but at least it doesn’t mega evolve for your sake. If my legendary counts as two, your Kyroge has to count as 2 pokemon” Megan counters with her own demand.

“Deal.” Vivian holds out her hand to accept.

“Deal.” Megan shakes on the deal.

Megan then looks over to you, Sarah, Melody and Chad. The door opens behind her to reveal Alfred carrying plates of food for the later couple.

“I will come back to discuss Nick’s and Madi’s punishment later. I am going to have to say no to the ice bath. That was too cruel. Go smaller. But I will be back soon. I have to trounce this Goldeen.” Megan has the most serious and evil grin on her face. She plans to obliterate Vivian in the pokemon battle.

“Do your worst. I have survived dragons sieging castles worse than your Rayquaza.” Vivian retorts. The two of them go inside to fight.

“So you are doing Nick’s and Madi’s punishment today.” You ask. You take a bite of your breakfast. Saddened by the fact that you will lose it during training when Vivian comes back.

“Yep, they went on their treasure hunt yesterday so they skipped out on their punishment. We have to do it today or the trip will be over and they will say that the chance to redeem has expired.” Melody happily chops down on a bite of pancakes covered in syrup.

“I agree with Megan. That ice bath was too cruel.” Sarah shivers as she remembers her punishment. “I won’t help you with making the bath.”

“What, you weren’t cool enough for it?” Melody grins pretty cheekily. Melody goes in for another bite.

A red aura goes around Melody’s plate before she brings her fork down. As she does, the plate moves out of the way. Melody’s fork jabs into the table.

“Hey.” Melody whines at her lost sweets.

“What? I’m just chilling.” Sarah acts as if she just didn’t do that. Melody constricts her fingers around her fork angrily, glaring at Sarah.

“So we are going to switch up the size of the punishment.” Chad switches the subject to avoid an argument. You were glad as you would have had to do that. “We are going to go with an ice bucket instead of a bath.”

“That’s better. It will be over quick and easy instead of waiting 5 minutes in the freezing water.” You agree with Chad. Sarah and Melody put aside their animosity to hear the conversation. “Who gets the ice bucket?” You know they chose this punishment only for one of them.

“Caveman. We got the girl last time so we get the boy. We probably couldn’t do anything related to ice with Twigs.” Chad scoops up a bite of his omelet.

“She would turn it to steam on contact.” Sarah points out. “So I take it Megan and Davis have her for a punishment?”

“Yep. I think they are going to use her to heat up the sauna.” Melody points behind the house. She brought her sugar loaded pancakes back in front of her. “They are going to use all that fire she has for something productive.”

“Else she is going to keep hunting Caveman like this morning.” Chad follows after her, shaking his head. “When Twigs has her sight on a prey, she doesn’t hold herself back.”

“Oh, what did she do?” Sarah becomes intrigued as she cuts her pancakes.

“She raided the boys room. She decided that she couldn’t wait until Nick got out of her room. She charged straight in.” Melody gives a low down explanation of an explosive scene of Madi breaking into the boy’s room. They didn’t have that divine energy lock that the girl’s room had.

“It was scary in the moment, she was like 10 feet tall, but it becomes very hilarious later when you start to recall it.” Chad starts to chuckle a bit.

“Chad-sama, could you do what Nick did when he saw Madi charging at him?” Melody requests as she starts to chuckle too. She places a hand on his shoulder.

“Of course.” Chad pushes his chair back from the table and coughs a little to prepare himself. He then scrunches himself in a corner of the chair, flailing all about, acting all scared. “Ahhh! I didn’t mean to touch that spot in the Kaiju Monster Girl fight!? Please don’t Nova Breath me!! AAHH! AAAHHHH!” Chad imitates a pretty good terrified Nick.

You all laugh.

“Caveman is going to have more scenarios with Kaiju Monster Girls if he keeps losing bets on his height.” You sigh happily. These sort of moments were great. You didn’t have to think about the training you were going to have to do when the Lady of the Lake returns.

“I think he likes it. He would have stopped making those bets if he didn’t.” Chad nods in agreement.

“I totally agree.”

“Twigs likes it too. It’s fun to hold a tiny little man.” Sarah chimes in. She was eying you, checking out your height.

“I’m pretty sure it is. You had a fun time with me yesterday in the forest.” You point towards the forest where she got pretty big to play with you.

“But I am talking about where you could fit in the size of my palm. You would look absolutely adorable like that.” Sarah leans on the table with her intent. She was playing with the idea of making you small.

“Maybe at some point. I don’t believe it would be smart to be small inside Megan’s house. Too many people walking around. I could get stepped on.” You were interested but you didn’t think it would be wise here.

“I could carry you in my boobs.” Sarah wiggles her boobs playfully with her shoulders to entice you. Very succubus-like of her. “That way no one would step on you. It would also be the most comfortable ride.”

You stop eating your food and blush. You stare at her huge tits. When she had gotten big in the forest, she could practically hold you up by them alone. If you were tiny, you would be swallowed up by them. The thought of you disappearing in between those mountains gave you an erection. It would be so soft that it would probably be the closest thing on earth to heaven.

“Sarah! Chad-sama is here!” Melody blushes angrily at her cousin’s obvious bouncy goods. It was aimed for you but it made Melody conscientious of her small frame and low level curves. Melody glances over at Chad in fearful jealousy.

Chad was looking away. He had preemptively seen that coming. He made sure not to see the jiggly boobs. He had a special talent of knowing the most sensible thing to do for others when things like this happen.

“Whew.” Melody sighs in relief.

“Sorry.” Sarah apologizes to her. She had done that carelessly with her around.

“Anyway, after that, Xena saw that Twig’s raid had been successful. She decided that she should raid the boy’s room too.” Chad turns his head back and mentions more news that happened in the dorms.

“It sounded like I missed out on an interesting morning.” Things were getting spicy without you. You were woken up by a tsundere ancient family friend, terrorizing you with diabolic training.

“I missed out on it too.” Sarah sighs. She didn’t get to seize her boyfriend like the others.

“Xena didn’t get very far. Davis wasn’t too pleased by the sexual raid and was quick to make clear that the boy’s room was not a buffet.” Chad follows up. It wasn’t all fun and games here. “Amanda and Caspian listened to him but the cave buddies wouldn’t. They were too much in heat.”

“That must be why Davis came down to help Megan get her team ready. Got a raunchy wake up call.” Sarah says. “I wondered why he came down so early.”

“He didn’t say why? I thought he would after a rude awakening.” Chad looks incredulously at Sarah.

“I guess he’s got a code or he understands succubi.” Sarah shrugs.

“Or he’s a nice guy.” You insert.

“Megan got a good catch with him either way.” Sarah adds. She looks in the window to see Vivian and Megan battling on their Switches in the entertainment room. Davis was to the side on the couch watching.

“So where did Xena and General go?” You use their nicknames.

“To the girl’s dorm.” Chad replies. “She got takeout instead.”

“So then it was my turn to be surprised when I saw them busting through the door. Caspian was blubbing and turning red like his amazonian girlfriend as he tried to talk to her about slowing down. She didn’t listen. Placed him on her bed and started sucking his cock.” Melody recalls what happened to her side of the dorm. Those two had snatched up their lovers in the early morning.

“That’s why we are up so early.” Chad gestures at their early arrival. They were the only part of the gang so far here for breakfast.

“Sounds like horny alarm clocks.” You jest.

“I like those types of alarm clocks.” Sarah smiles as she looks up, liking that idea.

“Those types of alarm clocks ruined our perfectly good dream. We just beat the Marines and were about to celebrate by-” Melody spouts her anger at the rude wake up call but something stops her. She looks over at him and then down at his legs. He had nudged her under the table.

“-by having our chef cook us a big feast.” Melody blushes while her eyes glance to the side.

You and Sarah didn’t notice the exchange. The two of you saw inside the house, Megan and Vivian standing up. Megan was reveling with joy and Vivian grabbing her forehead in frustration. It was clear who won and who lost. After a second of displaying their emotions, they extended their hands for a handshake. Vivian departs and starts heading towards the patio. Megan is delayed in doing so as she talks to Davis.

Vivian opens the back door and steps outside. She goes to the stairs, stops, and turns her head to you. “When you are done eating, come down to the beach. We have endurance training and strength training. We do have to repeat the sword swings. We will keep the waves of training up until it seeps into your weary body the memory of a proper swing.” The Lady of the Lake says very seriously, slightly angry.

“Yes, ma’am.” You groan at the return of the torture. You know that is for your own good. Vivian nods and heading down to the beach.

“Can’t she give you a break?” Sarah asks. She gives a little dislike in her voice towards her.

“This is a break.” You point to your breakfast, your relief. Megan and Davis come out on the patio.

“Can’t she see that you're tired? You will break with how much she is demanding you do.” Sarah puts her hand on your shoulder, concerned about your health. “Your body can’t handle what she asks.”

“I think we are both contributing to why she can do this crazy bodybuilding. She knows a human’s limit but we allowed Dwayne to exceed that before she came here.” Megan says as she pulls up a chair.

“What do you mean?” Sarah asks Megan. She continues to rub your shoulder caringly.

“You have been feeding mostly off of Dwayne’s stamina, right?” Megan tilts her head, inquisitively.

“Yes.” Sarah nods.

“You picked your starter wisely.” Megan makes a subtle pokemon reference. “Since it is mostly non-lethal because they should pass out if you take a person to their limit. Unless you do the hard stuff first. The stamina comes back over time and it comes back higher than before. It is like a leveling up system. The more you do it the higher the level of the person’s stamina.” Megan uses more video game logic.

“I know that. I want to keep Dweeb safe and alive. Why is that important with this training?”

“I will get to it. Because Dwayne now has a high level in his endurance stat, he can endure more vigorous training. He might not be stronger but he can withstand it without breaking. He won’t die of exhaustion that easily.”

“Great.” You bow your head in disappointment. “All of our lovemaking has made it possible for me to survive the most hellish bootcamp. I was digging my grave without knowing it” You realize.

“Not quite. Your stamina bar can hit zero.” Megan wags her finger. “That is where I am helping so you don’t hit zero. So I am kind of helping with your pain.” Megan lifts her hands slightly and smiles nervously, like she is to blame.

“Is it these?” You hold up her energy drinks with a chibi version of herself. They have been helping you in the training.

“Yes, those drinks. I put some divine energy into them.” Megan happily points at them. Very proud that you figured it out. She then pauses for a second. “When I am not using a lot of energy. I put some in those energy drinks to save for later. In case I need some. They are a quick way to recharge. Here, they are useful for the training to revitalize you.”

“You’re not putting this divine energy into the Yokai Energy drinks?” Melody asks. She grips the table as she does.

“Nope, I don’t put it in those just in case someone else drinks it besides me. This way I know which ones have divine energy.” Megan calms her fears. “I can be positive that I don’t give guests a stomach ache if they drink the wrong one.”

“That’s what happened when I got some of Dweeb’s cum that had some divine energy. It tasted awful.” Sarah blurts out. She would think it is normal but you blush at Sarah saying that in public.

They didn’t seem fazed by it, treating it like normal.

“Yep, demons don’t like divine energy.” Megan concurs.

“What about regular humans?” Chad asks. Davis piques up with that question.

“Very much like how Dwayne has it. It recharges your stamina and makes you feel better. But not at the degree that it does for Dwayne. It can recharge his divine energy as well.” Megan points out the benefits are mostly for you.

“So a sports drink that rapidly rehydrates?” Davis asks. He seems like he wants to try it.

“Yep.” Megan nods in agreement. She stretches up to look past you at something. She is gazing towards the beach.

You and everyone turns to see Vivian waiting at the beach. She was at the training grounds where there were wooden sword racks. She is waving her arm back and forth slowly towards the ocean. As she waves her arm, the ocean waves go farther up onto the beach, all in particular spots. As it moves deeper into the beach, piles of sand form at the crest of where they reach. It is along the length of the beach.

“Ah, she is setting up meter markers. She is set on making you run back and forth between them.” Megan declares what Vivian is doing.

“Is this because you beat her badly?” Davis questions why she is doing this. His best bet is Megan beating her in pokemon.

“Yeah.” Megan says that slowly with a bit of cringe. She leans back in her chair as she sees the damage she caused to you. “Sorry about that. I need to go easier on her next time.”

“Fuck.” You bury your face into the eggs. It was going to be hell on the beach.

Vivian stands next to a pile of rocks, watching you lift heavy rocks into piles as part of your training. You were very tired, and your form was starting to suffer.

"Keep your back straight!" She calls out. "And don't roll your shoulders forward!"

You grunt and try to focus on your form, but it is hard. The rocks were heavy, and you were exhausted. You hadn’t had one of Megan’s divine energy drinks in a while.

"You can do it!" Vivian encourages you. "Just a few more steps!"

You grit your teeth and lift the rock one last time. You take a few steps towards a pile of similar looking rocks you had built. You let out a sigh of relief as you set it down.

"That's it!" Vivian claps her hands. "Good job!"

You collapse on the ground, exhausted.

"I need a break," You say. The hot sand feels cool to you.

“You do need one. Your stamina is running low. Grab one of the energy drinks Megan has provided.” Vivian points to a table near where he started the training with moving the rocks. It was about 100 meters away from him.

“Ugh!” You groan at the extra work you had to do. Vivian would bring it unless she thought you were unable to walk. You make the trek over with her following.

As you approached the table, Amanda and Caspian were nearby building a sandcastle. They had no part in the punishment for Madi and Nick so they could do what they wanted, which is building sandcastles near your training site. The sandcastles that they built were masterpieces of master craftsmen.

“Those are incredible.” You open a drink to guzzle down the reviving liquid.

“Thanks. We are trying to make it look like Camelot from Vivian’s description.” Caspian replies. He stands up to look at his handiwork. He wore a black swimtrunk with a light white button up shirt. A small logo over the heart had the DnD logo. It looked fashionable with a hint of nerdy. Amanda must have designed it for him. “Since she has seen it, this would be the best replica of it.”

“It is pretty good but it won’t match the true thing. There are some structures that sand can’t replicate that only stone can. But I do say the towers and the walls are right on point.” Vivian makes her round of observation to make sure they were making it properly. The two were enjoying her trove of ancient knowledge to build this.

‘We plan to cheat with those things we can’t do with sand.” Amanda points at the gate. She was in her succubus form and she was a master of sculpting with the edge of a shovel. Her swimsuit had changed from yesterday. It was still green but it was now a sports bikini. She was displaying her more athletic side. “For the arches, we plan to get Twigs and Princess to do either some heating to glass or magic to hold it together.”

“That would solidify and hold the arches up. What about the pillars?” Vivian questions another hard spot to replicate.

“Straws.” Caspian holds up some long straws. “We put the straw in the middle and pack it with sand. It gives the pillar some structure. We can also use it for a skeleton for other parts to get a visual. These things are very useful.” He waves the straws if he was celebrating finding the Holy Grail.

“That is very innovative. You don’t see it but it gives guidance to the whole castle.” Vivian nods approvingly at their sandcastle.

You watch the three talk about the sandcastle as you chug another one of Megan’s energy drinks. They were chit chatting it up as you recover from suffering. You were jealous but so was Amanda for different reasons. She got closer to Caspian as they talked with Vivian. You sadly chuckle. Amanda has to stop viewing every girl as wanting to snatch Caspian. You open a third bottle when you hear a phone call coming from a bag on the table.

“Who is calling me?” Amanda gets up, confused and a little perturbed leaving Caspian. She comes over to the table to look at the caller id. “Why is Tammy calling me?”

She answers the phone and walks off to talk to her. You wonder why she would be calling too. Tammy Smythe was a cheerleader for the high school, part of Vicky’s larger army. Why would she be calling Amanda who broke free of Vicky?

You didn’t think long or decide to eavesdrop on the call. Davis was walking over to your area of the beach. He had gone to the palm beach section earlier with Megan and Sarah for their training.

“Hey, is it okay if I join you all over here?” He waves as he comes up. “My 1-up Girl said that they were entering a crucial part of Sarah’s training. I wasn’t going to be a distraction for them but I could get easily distracted to look at areas I shouldn’t be with Sarah’s bewitching powers.”

“Trying to preserve your relationship and keep mine, I agree.” You lift your bottle up. You knew Davis wouldn’t intentionally seek Sarah out but that subtle, ongoing power of a succubus could cause him to peek.

“Then why go to a place with two succubus?” Caspian asks, while nodding. Everyone had accepted Davis’s request to come over here. “Wouldn’t that be two distractions?”

“Yes, I should be fine. My heart is set on one woman alone and that woman isn’t in another castle. It’s just what they are doing might increase the output of Sarah’s bewitching powers beyond normal.”

“What are they doing?” You wonder what their training is about, probably better than yours.

“They said to keep it a secret but we should see the results of it.” Davis gives no hint about it. He turns to the sandcastle. “That is pretty cool! What castle is it supposed to be?”

“Camelot. We can’t get it exact but we are doing our best. Vivian is a great help in guiding us to the right layout.” Caspian replies.

“They are doing a good job at replicating it. Young Caspian has a good understanding of details. He is putting in pretty precisely the things I tell of what I remember. He pays close attention to information.” Vivian praises Caspian’s skills.

“You’re good at explaining it. It is also not just me, Amanda is a part of it too. She knows how to sculpt the sand.” Caspian blushes at the compliment and gives some to Amanda.

“The two of you are doing a great job. You and Amanda make a good team.” Davis says. Amanda hangs up on the phone and returns.

“Sorry about that. “ She apologizes. “Tammy called. She asked me to come back as a cheerleader and back into Vicky’s entourage. I told her no.”

“Is Vicky the horrible using her minions to try and get you back?” You roll your eyes at hearing that person is still active and somehow made her way to this wonderful beach house.

Tammy shakes her head. “Maybe, but I don’t think so. I am sure Vicky hates me after that stunt at the party and wouldn’t want me back. I think this was all Tammy. She hangouts around Vicky like a lost pup. She let herself become one of Vicky’s perfect lackeys.”

“So why would she call you to come back? Wouldn’t she know that Vicky hates you. That would probably make Vicky punish her for doing something like that.” Caspian wonders. He stands up from his sandcastle, brushing the sand off himself.

“She would normally not call or message me.She wouldn’t do anything unless Vicky commanded it. Which is odd that she did but she also said that Vicky, the Cruella de Vil, was acting odd when she got to school. That is why Tammy called me.” Amanda frowns as she ponders what Tammy said. She rubs her soulgem.

“How was she acting?” You take a final sip of your sport’s drink.

“Confident. She came in ready to wage war on Sarah if she could find her. The girls had expected a fuming, incoherent raging beast, I would too, but Vicky was calm and collected. She was giving strange orders for them to be at certain places at certain times, like she was organizing her troops.” Amanda looks worried about her former cheerleader friends.

“Sigh, I guess we should have guessed that Vicky would be vying for the school queen spot when we get back. It was bound to happen. Vicky wouldn’t be able to stand the loss. It’s just a little unnerving that it sounds like she is going to be cold and calculating about it, not an emotional wreck.” You see trouble ahead at school. Vicky would be having social assassins out to hunt your group. Unlike the strong arming before with bullies, there will be pictures and rumors most likely around every corner.

“I could handle Vicky being unstable. Me and Jessi practiced how to calm her. I don’t know about the rest of the cheer squad, especially Tammy. She would do something illegal for Vicky just to make her happy.” Amanda didn’t look very pleased with how things were going down at the school.

“Could you charm her?” Caspian suggests. “You could make her dislike Vicky so that she leaves her.”

“I could do that.” Amanda nods slowly in agreement.

“I would refrain from doing that.” Davis jumps in. He waves his hand in disagreement. “I don’t think you should emotionally control someone unless it is an emergency. We saw the results of some of that last night.” Reminding them that charming can lead to soul eating and then possibly the Hunger. “Besides, once the charm is gone, Tammy would find herself wanting to go back to Vicky but Vicky hates her.”

“I agree with Davis. That is a bad choice.” Davis made a very good point there. “Also, we have the Mayflowers in town. We have to lay low. Charming people would draw their attention. We have to come up with a new idea.” The group had to think of something else.

“While the group thinks, Dwayne can return to training. It will help in the long run, probably, with your problem at school.” Vivian interrupts, standing next to with a hand on your shoulder. The terror of her training returns to your mind.

“This is important. I should help them.” You make an excuse to try and escape her.

“I have seen your friends. They are very competent at solving problems if they can make magnificent sandcastles. I need to prepare you for whenever disaster strikes.” She grabs you by the arm and pulls you away from your oasis of relief.
Chapter End Notes:
Some big interruptions in Vivian training regime coming right up