- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Explaining the reasoning for Dwayne's training with some big distractions.
Within an hour, you were utterly exhausted, ready for the ocean to take you away into the deep blue. Vivian's recent exercise had been hunting for red rocks she had painted and thrown into the sea. You had collected about 30 of them before you had collapsed.
“Why so much physical training?” You groan. Vivian was holding a bottle of Megan’s sports drink above you to restore you. “Do you like pain?”
“It took you this long to ask. Most people would have asked after the 3rd or 4th exercise. I was starting to think you had a workout fetish.” Vivian opens the bottle and puts it into your hand. “And no, I don’t like pain.”
“I don’t have that. I workout some to stay in decent shape. I thought you were going through the whole workout routine in the family’s tome. I was sucking it up to it being something I just had to do. I didn’ recall anything to do with swimming and rocks in the same exercise. That told me something was different and this was unusual.” You drink the sports drink. A soothing warmth arises in your gut, returning your stamina and strength.
“Ah, so you thought I was following the book. That makes sense. Those are some daily exercises you should be doing from now on. I thought you said you had no information about your family’s history?” Vivian sits down next to you, both of you are facing the ocean.
“I read a little of the book yesterday. I didn’t read the history section. It was long. I glanced over the exercise, swordplay, and magic part. So I know very little.”

“So the implication part of your heritage. Sorry if I got you looped into thinking we were doing the exercise part of the book. The tome has easier exercises. My exercise program was to catch you up on the years you missed not doing the exercise regime.”

You take another sip. “For the years I missed?”

She taps the bottle. “Yep, it is all thanks to this. Do you know why?”

“Megan told me earlier about the divine energy inside it to restore me.”

“Good, don’t have to explain that.” Vivian leans back and rests on her elbow. “With your increased stamina and this drink, we can work out your muscles to their limit without destroying it. Once it is at its limit, the drink will heal the muscles back and they will come back stronger. You won’t feel it much today but you will once you have a good night's rest. Your body will naturally have to restore itself for it to take root. So I am having you do a workout that is like a cheat code.”

“A cheat code?” You glance over at her. She was making a seductive pose as she leaned on her side. Vivian was drawing lines in the sand with finger.

“Mhm. A cheat code to get you up to a reasonable level. You won’t be doing feats like the great heroes but you won’t die at the beginning if you get into a fight with a minotaur.” Vivian switches her hand from drawing in the sand to drawing on your chest.

“Fight a minotaur?” You gasp. You never expected to get in a fight with a mythical creature. Also, her sensual touch was a surprise.

“Just a hypothetical. There are no minotaurs in America.” Vivian starts crawling her hand up your chest to your head. She is doing it very seductively. You blush at her flirting. “Probably a werewolf though.”

“How could I fight a werewolf?” You fluster under her hands rubbing your cheek. Her eyes were lustfully looking towards you, but not at you.

“With Excalibur of course. A holy sword works just the same on werewolves as silver.” Vivian smiles affectionately at you as she leans her face closer. You lean back a little from what looks to be something that could lead to a kiss.

“But I don’t have Excalibur or sword training.” You see this ending badly for you if Sarah sees this. You have to stop her advances on you.

Vivian suddenly stops moving towards you. There was a change in her blue-green eyes. They seem to become aware, as if she knows what she is doing.

“Sorry, Sorry.” Vivian jolts back off of you with her hands raised. “I didn’t mean to do that. It was the succubus blood in me speaking. I don’t normally do that.” Vivian is now very flustered. She looked sideways as she didn’t want to give the impression that she was trying to seduce you.

“He’s not Arthur.” She whispers quietly to herself but you hear it.

“Uhm…” You try to find something to change the tense situation between the two of you. You understand that she thought you were someone else, someone significant to her, for a second but it was still an uncomfortable position. “We haven’t done formal sword training yet. Only a few swings earlier.” You switch to swords. You hadn’t done a few swings, you had done a bunch of sword swings.

“Ahem.” Vivian coughs and straightens up while sitting. She is trying to get herself back to her normal self. “Yes, we haven’t done any formal sword training. That would be a good idea. I will need to get practice swords. I know Megan has some back at the house. Stay right here.”

Vivian gets up and runs towards the house, right past Amanda, Caspian, and Davis. You could tell that she was still embarrassed by the whole ordeal. You knew that you had a close one with her. You will have to find a way to be careful around her. She had feelings for King Arthur, that’s for sure. She imprinted Arthur onto you and let her feelings lead her. You would have to Sarah that and that is what is happening if Vivian makes a move on you. That probably won’t be easy to explain.

“Oh good, you don’t need medical assistance. I was worried when Vivian ran by.”

You had been looking at the ocean and letting your gaze go along the horizon towards the palm trees. While doing so, you didn’t see Davis come upon you.

“Probably close if I stick to this training nightmare. She is going to get practice swords.” You decide it is a good idea to stand up to talk to Davis.

“She seemed to be going pretty fast for the practice swords. She seems pretty prepared for this training and Alfred would have brought it if you were moving to that segment.” Davis was pretty keen on his observation.

“She is normally well prepared. She knows how to get people into shape.” You look back at the house to see her running towards the green hills. “It’s just that we had an incident for a moment.”

“Oh?” Davis glances curiously.

“Vivian got pretty close to me. She realized that and decided it was best to change the pace of things to keep her hands back.”

Davis nods in understanding. “Ah, doesn’t she know that Sarah made a claim on you? I thought succubus are territorial of their boyfriends. Does she think that she can take on Sarah?”

“They are. Succubus are creatures of love. They are possessive and fully committed to a person if they fall in love. From our interaction, Vivian thought I was someone else. She thought it was okay to make a move.”

“Did she think that you were King Arthur?”

“Yeah.” You glance towards the ocean now. Davis guessed correctly. You were now comparing yourself to him. Do you match up to such a great person? Were you worthy? “She thought I was him. I guess she really loved him if she was willing to make a move.”

“I guess that succubi love really is strong. If that kind of devotion lingers even after the person’s death. She is willing to impose that image on his descendents.” Davis gazes out towards the ocean like you.

“I wonder if that is why she has followed and helped my ancestors all those years. She loved Arthur so much that she wants to help his children.” You ponder that thought.

“Or that she could in a sense marry Arthur through one of his descendents. He married Guinevere so that must have been heartbreaking for Vivian.”

“If that is the case, that makes it sound like she is a stalker.”

“I don’t know if that is the case. But if she is willing to step back like for you and Sarah to be together, I am sure there is more to it.” You see Davis making sure that you don’t discredit Vivian or think less of her.

You weren’t going to. “I am sure there is more.” The topic of marriage came up about Arthur and Guinevere, giving you a prompt for a question that you wanted to ask Davis. “I know this is a change of subject but is it okay if I ask you a question?”

Davis looks at you inquisitively. “Go ahead.”

“It is about you and Megan.”

“Uh, what is it?” Davis was looking a little uncomfortable.

“You have been friends with Megan for a long time and in a relationship. I have only had Sarah for a little bit. But it would seem like you would have asked her hand in marriage by now.” You ask him. It was a serious matter on your mind as you wondered if it was possible for you and Sarah.

“Uh… well, we haven’t felt rushed to do it.” Davis starts fidgeting with his foot in the sand, digging a small dent in the beach. “Our lives have been pretty good like this. So we haven’t felt a need yet. Does that make sense?” He tries to explain his reasoning about why they aren’t married.

You were about to ask another question for clarification of what he meant by that. You were trying to figure out that decision. But, that is when you felt your sixth sense go off, for divine and demonic energy. Then, a bunch of rumbling, a slight vibration underneath your feet.

“Uh, what is going on?” You look around to see if there was an army or a wayward spell.

“It has to be them.” Davis answers. He places a hand on your shoulder and points you in the direction of the palm tree forest on the beach.

There were two figures starting to loom over the trees. It looked like the two figures were growing by how they were becoming bigger and bigger. That wasn’t the case. They were walking towards you. As they got closer, you saw who the two giant figures were, it was Megan and Sarah. They were absolute giants. You expected Sarah to get really big but not Megan. And with Sarah, you couldn’t predict that she would get this huge. She was in her succubus form too. With Megan, you wondered what sort of thing that divine blood can do. As they got nearer, waves created by them started to mix with natural waves as they walked in the ocean.

“Hey Megan, we are over here.” Davis waves towards the two giantesses. They must be over 500 feet tall, maybe 600. They were skyscrapers.

“Oh, I found them.” Megan notices the two of you. You gawking and Davis waving.

“Wow, they look so small and adorable.” Sarah chuckles. Their voices booming over the beach.

“You have to be careful at this size with them. They are small but that means you are much stronger. A step could end them.” Megan warns Sarah.

“Why we are in the water, to avoid that.” Sarah answers. She looks down at you. “Pretty amazing huh? Dweeb.”

Sarah unzips her swimsuit jacket and flashes her swimsuit for you. She is a bit smug as she does it. You blush at the obvious flirting towards you. Megan bends over to get a closer look at the two of you. The wind was blowing their hair.

Girl in a jacket

“This is our training. I taught her how to use her demonic energy and transfer it into size. She can even make sure her swimsuit grows with her.” Megan informs the boyfriends of their morning training.

“I’m jealous of your training.” You remark. “I have to say it looks great.” Obviously you were staring at Sarah.

“Hehe.” Sarah giggles at your compliment. She then stops and looks tired. “I feel hungry and sleepy, suddenly.”

“That’s because you are expending everything to maintain this size. You can only do it for a few minutes. Let’s get to shore and return to normal.” Megan turns to Sarah. She turns her head back to you and Davis. “We will be back soon, but much smaller.”

“We will wait for you until you return.” Davis waves as he watches them depart and return the way they came. “Don’t hit too many goombas on your way down.”

“I have plenty of 1-up mushrooms saved up. I need to give Sarah a reward though for completing this quest.” Megan calls back as she guides Sarah back down the beach from where they came. Sarah looking a little bit smaller than Megan as they depart.

“Do you know that was going to be their training?” You ask Davis. He didn’t seem surprised at the giant Megan.

“A bit. I wonder what Megan could teach Sarah and that was the only thing I could think of. Megan did ask how good Sarah was with her cloth manipulation spell. It was to grow her clothes with her.” Davis was pretty chill about the whole thing.

“So you know that Megan can get that big?” You ask incredulously.

“If you are wondering if you can do it, you can’t.” Vivian chimes in. She had returned with the practice swords. Amanda and Caspian were with her as well. They were looking into the distance as Megan and Sarah disappeared on the other side of the palm trees.

“It is something unique with her divine bloodline. That is why certain bloodlines are coveted. They have unique divine powers that many seek to add to their families. By mixing or retaining purity of the power, they can gain a lot of influence in organizations like the Mayflowers.” Vivian sets the swords down. She then looks over at some open space besides everyone.

“Ah, so I can do my own unique thing while Megan’s allows her to grow big. How was Sarah able to do it?” You ask Vivian. You understood the concept. You have played video games where characters have unique skills. Every Divine bloodline was not the same. Otherwise, Andrea wouldn’t have been so shocked to hear about your heritage.

“It has to do with her queen status. Since queens can process energy better than other succubus, they can have their own energy permeate through their body to cause growth. It is only temporary, but many queens in the past, and other strong demons like them, would do that to show their dominance.” Vivian creates a large super soaker out of water in her hands. She aims it at the sand.

“So I can’t do that?” Amanda gestures at where Sarah went. “I really wanted to get bigger for my General.”

“Only if you want to try and become a queen succubus. You have a chance if someone dies and you own their soul. It is like rerolling the dice to see if you become a queen that way. It is not guaranteed but you will be stronger afterwards. But you will have the Hunger.”

“No, thank you.” Amanda shivers at Vivian’s explanation of how she could do it. “I am not a monster. I won’t kill an innocent person to get that power. Besides, that power has a nasty side effect. I got this power to break free of Vicky and be with my nerd. I will stick with this.”

Amanda scoops Caspian in her arm and presses his cheek into her boob.

“I’m glad you made that decision.” Caspian’s glasses fog up from the sudden heat from his aroused head.

“Very noble of you. To gain power not for power's sake.” Vivian finds that choice good.

Vivian fires the water super soaker at the sand. The stream of water is formidable and large as it sends wet sand flying. Wherever the water hits, there is a patch of wet, smooth sand. She makes large swaths with her water gun to flatten the beach. She was getting rid of the ripples in the sandy shore for a uniform wet surface.

“We made everything flat. You can bring the mat.” Vivian calls over to Alfred. Alfred had followed after her but he pulled a cart. A cart that had a large rolled up carpet mat.

“Excellent job, my Lady. You have smoothed out the sand fantastically. The mat will go on nicely.” Alfred motions towards Amanda. “My fair lady, could you assist me? I am not the strongest person. I need help rolling the mat out.”

“Sure.” Amanda lets go of Caspian and heads over to help Alfred.

“I’m stepping back a bit in our conversation.” You turn to Vivian. “About special abilities of divine bloodlines, I noticed we haven’t done any training involving my special bloodlines power or any divine blood powers. When are we going to do that or what is my special ability?” You had grown curious about what your special power was. There had to be something else to your divine blood besides making your jizz disgusting to succubi.

“I don’t think I should tell you about your bloodline ability until I find you worthy of wielding Excalibur.” Vivian calmly shoots down that part of the topic. “As for learning about how to use your divine blood’s power, I think we should wait on that.” She shoots down the other part.

“Why not?” You whine. That part had interested you the most but Vivian said no. You were a sad child in the candy aisle with your mother not getting you anything you wanted.

“That is the hardest part to learn.” Vivian turns to you as Amanda and Alfred roll the mat out. “It takes time. The spells and abilities concepts are understandable and you could learn those. Many memorize that at the beginning of their education. The problem is energy flow. That takes years and that can’t be cheated.”

“I can shut off my divine power leaking into my cum.” You explain that you can control it, even if it was a little embarrassing.

“Do you have to consciously think about turning it off?”

“Yes.” You answer sadly.

“That is a good start.” Vivian tries to cheer you up but you know from her earlier reply that it wasn’t impressive. “The first part of that training is turning it on and off, like a valve, but subconsciously. Your power is always flowing right now except when you don’t want it to, like during sex. The part after the first lesson is the hardest. It is flow control. That determines if you have enough for a spell or you use up too much power for a spell.”

“So no training whatsoever.” You were disappointed by hearing that. You really had missed out on being able to do magical stuff because of lack of knowledge of your heritage for years.

“I wouldn’t say we aren’t going to do any training in it. I think I can teach you a spell or two. But it would be hard to implement right now. Since your power is always flowing, your ability to use it is tied to your emotions. You are a rain cloud at the moment. You are always dropping little droplets and showers. When the emotions hit just right, you become a storm with heavy rains, powerful winds, and flashy lightning.

“My emotions?” You ask curiously

“Yes.” Vivian nods cheerfully. “I’m sure you’ve had an emotion that made you feel powerful or do something incredible. That emotion brings out the power. It isn’t tamed yet but you can do incredible feats with it. I think right now that I should let you be like that. It makes you more of a wildcard. So you will either be a dud or an ace in a fight.”

“Great, I feel like a Game & Watch side special.” You feel like your entire power was a gamble. You were not dependable.

“That is why we are doing sword training. To make sure you’re more likely to be an ace.” Vivian points at where her water super soaker bulldozed.

They had rolled out a large rectangular soft pad. You have seen this pad in dojos and gymnastic gyms. It was to soften landings if someone got knocked over. At the corners, Alfred was putting in stakes in the sand to prevent the ground from becoming unstable. They did this because it would be easy to slip on impressionable ground like sand. So you had an open boxing ring to practice on.

“I need to see how good you are with a sword. I will know after a skirmish how to make you an ace when your emotions are tapping into your power.” Vivian picks up the practice swords.

“So I will be actually fighting someone?” You were excited for this training. It will help with using your power. Just what you felt you needed. “Am I fighting you?”
Chapter End Notes:
Who is Dwayne going to fight against for his training.

Art by Zerohour99. Commission by Detective Barricade and me.