- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sarah is growing more and more into the demonic blood, pulsing through her veins.
You were sitting in the main room with your hands cupping your mouth as you were contemplating what to do. Sarah had nearly doubled in age, under a day, while you were watching her. You had called her mom and left a voicemail about the current situation. You were positive that her mom was expecting this much growth due to the succubus blood. You had delayed the question from Sarah about the birds and bees until later. You said it was something a parent should inform their child about. You had to mention it in the voicemail to her mom since Sarah was asking about it.

“Why am I the one that has to deal with this?” You bury your head more into your hands. This must truly be the first time anyone babysitting had the kid grow up on them. It was crazy. You stay there for a good minute or two just thinking.

“Any word yet?” Sarah asked as she strolled in.

“Nothing.” You drag your hands down your face before picking your phone off the coffee table. You waved the phone to show no messages or voicemail.

“Guess we just have to do something until then.” Sarah chirped happily. “Do you want to watch a movie or play a game?”

Sarah had accepted this unnatural growth as natural due to your words of encouragement. She was no longer concerned about it being freaky but instead welcomed it gladly, calling it “her time to grow up,” and such. You were stuck with the worry. She also seemed more cheery and less shy around you. She was more confident in herself around you. She still didn’t like going out in public as you had suggested going to another clothing store to grab one or two sets of clothes for her new size. She vetoed that instantly and said that she will make do with the clothes she had and the larger ones you bought.

“I say a movie. We can pause it if we get a call.”

You turned to Sarah and you pause for a second. She is wearing a white skirt that was a bit frilly and wavy on the end and a light blue tank top. All of these were stretching against her body as they were designed for her when she was 5’3”, not 5’6”. You noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra as the breasts pushed out a little on the sides from the overflow of her mammaries.

“Cool. I have a movie I wanted to see but my mom said I wasn’t old enough back then. I am a teenager so let's watch it.” She moved over to the TV and bent over to grab it.

“Uh sure.” You gulp. You are clearly seeing her ass as she bends over to grab the movie. The heart shaped ass looks so tempting with white panties peeking below the rising of the skirt. The skirt only encompassed a part of her rump, since she got bigger, so there were some areas of her butt that you could see bare white skin. If she got bigger,the skirt would offer no cover and the panties would be swallowed by her ass.

“Here it is.” Sarah stood up and waved the dvd. It was a horror movie.

“Are you sure about that? It is a scary movie.” You ask as she moves to put it in. You didn’t like scary movies.

“I am a grown girl now. I should be able to watch movies like this.” She put the dvd in.

“Don’t cry to me if you get any nightmares.” You say as she strolls over to you.

“And you better not cry to me if you get nightmares.” Sarah teased you, sensing your dislike for scary movies for being scary. She plopped her nice ass right next to yours and scooted over closer until they were touching. Normally, she would never do this. She seemed to have a little bit of a personality change ever since she grew. She was more comfortable in her skin around you. She didn’t like strangers but she liked you, maybe in more than one sort of way.

“I guess we have a deal.” You said with a red face from the butt cuddling. “I guess we should start and see who is going to be a scaredy cat.”

The two of you found yourselves clinging to each other during the entire movie. Sarah discovering that she didn’t like horror movies like her mom and you never liking them in general had to bear through it.

“Man, that was scary.” You breathed as the credits rolled down the screen.

“Uh huh.” Sarah agreed as she pulled herself from you. “I don’t want to watch another scary movie. One is enough.”

“Me too. I can’t believe that you chose that movie.” You turned off the tv with the remote and ejected the dvd.

“How was I supposed to know it would be that scary?” Sarah stood up and went to the tv to pull the dvd out.

“Because I told you.”

“Na na na.” Sarah made a funny face as she hilariously tried to deny that she chose it with your warning as she put the dvd away.

“My, it is late.” Sarah noticed the time on a wall clock. “We better get dinner.”

“I will get it started.” You finally pulled yourself off the couch.

“I will get it.” She waved for you to sit down. “I don’t want us to have it half cooked and half burnt.”

“Har har.” You fake laugh as you sit back down as she goes to the kitchen. She chuckled as she reminded you of your incident this morning. She starts to get things ready to cook there with what she had. She was a good cook who learned a lot by paying close attention to her mother, who liked to cook.

Speaking of her mother, you see that there is a voicemail on your phone from her. The phone was on silent during the movie so you didn’t hear it. You pick up the phone and listen to the voicemail.

“Sorry for getting back late to you. Wow, Sarah is fourteen already. I didn’t expect her to grow up so fast. I guess the human blood in her must be weak if she is growing this much. I ask that you still continue to watch her even if she is fourteen or becomes older. Thank you for all you did at the clothing store. It means a lot to a mother to have a good guy watch over her daughter like that. I would have sent him to the hospital and then suffocated him there. I will send you the money for the clothes.”

She mentioned what you had to deal with today at the store. It was a horrifying experience for you and Sarah. You also heard the anger in her voice. You will be ordering clothes online from them that is for sure. Maybe that is why she is more clingy and open with you is because you saved her. You were her shining knight in the moment. Either way, the mom concluded that her human blood was weaker in her so that means that the succubus blood was more prominent. She might be more succubus than human.

“I have a credit card in my desk for any more purchases you might have to make for her. I will send you the pin via text message. Write it down then delete it on the phone. I don’t want it getting out. I don’t know how much more she is going to be growing but I need to prepare for whatever. I would like to come back and see her grow but my uncle is still sick and isn’t doing as well as I hoped so I have to be here for him. I have researched some videos that explain the birds and bees. I have sent an email to Sarah with the links.”

That part was good. You wouldn’t have to go through the nitty gritty about sex with her. Her mother was taking care of that by video learning. You just hoped that she found some good videos. You will have to find the credit card later.

“I have to be going soon to check in on my uncle. Tell Sarah about the videos, nothing else. Scratch that, tell her I love her as well. Now, nothing else. Keep telling her that this is natural. If she does keep growing, support her and be there for her. You mean a lot to her. Heck, if she does keep growing like this, she might be your girlfriend eventually.” She giggled.

The voicemail ended with that. Your face was red with embarrassment from that last phrase. Sarah, your girlfriend, she needed to be older. If she did get older, would you say “no” to having such a beautiful and sexy girlfriend like her. She was cute and adorable too. You found yourself drawn to her a lot of the time with her growth.

“Can I really?” You thought what would happen if that became a reality. You shook your head. “I can not think about that until it happens.”

You stood up and turned to Sarah who was cooking in the kitchen tonight's dinner. You had to tell her about the message.
“Sarah, your mom called during the movie. She says that she has some videos for you to watch.” You called out as you entered the kitchen.

“Really? What sort of videos?” Sarah said as she was prepping the food.

You paused once you got into the kitchen and looked at her. Sarah had grown again.

Sarah was now 5’9” while still being 14. Her ass had perked up and was clearly poking out from the bottom of her skirt. The panties had been swallowed up by the ass cheeks and slipped into the ass crack to serve very little purpose on her. Her breasts had swollen up and had become E cups. The round softballs were overflowing out of the top and side of her light blue tank top. With her being taller, the stomach was now exposed so that you could see her belly button.

“You grew again?” You stood there shocked. While listening to the voicemail, Sarah grew three inches in the kitchen.

“Oh, it seems like I did.” feigning that she didn’t notice. She smiled back with her red eyes and rolled her shoulders cheerfully and seductively. “I am a growing girl, remember.”

Wait, red eyes! You shook your head violently and checked again.

She had blue eyes.

“What was that for?” Sarah asked about you shaking your head.

“Sorry, I suddenly remembered something in the movie.” You lied. You couldn’t tell her that you thought that her eyes changed color. It must have been the succubus blood. How strong was it in her? Was she truly becoming a succubus?

“Ha, I knew that you would be the one with nightmares. Don’t forget the deal, no crying to me when you have the nightmares because of the movie.” Sarah teased you with a laugh.

“I won't be running tonight.” You chuckle, suppressing the other thoughts.

“So what are the videos that my mom wants me to watch?” Sarah asked as she continued to prepare dinner.

“They are videos talking about the birds and bees. She sent them in an email.” You say to her, avoiding looking at her slightly exposed ass.

“What? I thought you were going to tell me about it?” She stopped what she was doing and walked over to you. “I was hoping you would.”

Sarah was staring directly into your eyes. She had grown from that little girl to a woman that could practically see eye to eye to you. You were still a little taller than her but it was a little nerve wracking that she could grow so much in a day that you could be seen as equals.

“I am not fully comfortable telling that information to a girl.” You swallowed hard from the conversation and how close Sarah was. “When that information is normally handed down it is normally guy to guy or girl to girl from someone in the family. It isn’t always like that but that is the majority of how the talk is done.”

“Wouldn’t this be a circumstance that a guy would have to explain it to a girl?” Sarah tilted her head slightly. She was trying to get you to agree.

“Maybe but your mom has sent videos to explain when she is away and still plans to tell you about it. I can not steal that from a mother.” You had a nice comeback for that.

“Aww phooey.” Sarah puffed one one her cheeks as she put her hands on her hips. She looked very cute and sexy at the same time. “I really want you to tell me.”

“I’m glad I don’t have to because it would be very awkward.” It would be awkward with your dick hardening in your pants from how hot Sarah looked. Talking to her about sex would not help it.

“Are you saying that because you don’t know?” Sarah turned around to resume the cooking. Her bubbly ass bouncing as she returned. “Because that would be understandable.”

“I do know what it is, I just don’t feel comfortable telling it to you.” You are getting a little annoyed by Sarah’s teasing and the seductive nature of that walk. She was more open about her feelings than usual, including having her ass in the open. Was everything going okay with her succubus blood?

“I could let you watch the videos with me if you want to learn.” Sarah jokingly offered for the two of you to watch what her mother had sent over for her to watch.

“Fine, I will give you a hint.” You wanted her to stop teasing you and asking questions about the birds and the bees. You dick was getting harder as she made fun of you, along with the juicy ass. “It is referring to guys and girls and what makes us different, biologically speaking.”

“Oh!” Sarah paused for a second. That was not the answer she was quite expecting. You could see her ears start to redden from her light blonde hair. She was now embarrassed for digging so much into that topic. She reached back and pulled the skirt down to actually hide her ass. This was more of the Sarah you knew. You found your dick subsiding as she stopped the teasing.and the sexual tension.

“I see.” Sarah went quiet as she continued to make dinner.

The rest of that evening was pretty calm and chill. The two of you had dinner and that was it. Sarah decided not to dig more into the birds and bees topic as it made her feel a little awkward. You had to do some of your homework so you worked on it. Sarah was intrigued by what you were doing and asked you to explain it. She seemed very intent on learning it and she did. You were much happier to teach her this, it helped you learn the material, than the topic she was dreading that night.

“That’s it for me tonight. I am going to head to bed.” You stretch to fight the wave of sleepiness coming over you. “You better too.”

“I will.” She stretched after you, allowing you to see her E-cup breasts press against the fabric of her shirt to remind you how big those boobs were getting.

“I am going to sleep at my house tonight. I will come back tomorrow morning.” You stuff your books back into your bag. “I want you to watch the videos that your mom sent you in the email.”

“Ugh.” Sarah groaned as she had been delaying that task all night. “Why do you remind me?”

“Because you were so adamant about learning it that you pushed me to get your mom involved. You did this to yourself.” You moved to the door.

“Can’t I take it back?” Sarah asked. She knew that if she watched those videos, the dynamic would be different between the two of you. Her mind would reach up to her body.

“Nope, your mom already sent them.” You open the door to leave. “Don’t forget to brush your teeth.” You went to close the door behind you but stopped, pushing it open again. “Oh and your mother said she loves you.”

“You could have said that earlier.” Sarah retorted from the message from her mother. She was laying sad on her table about the dreaded videos. She still pulled a smile for you. “Good night, Dwayne.”

“Good night, Sarah.” You smiled back

You left Sarah to mope at the table. You walk back to your house, staring into the night sky. You also knew that if Sarah watched those videos that things would be different. You didn’t know how different. You were staying on the safe side as you didn’t know if discovering about sex would do something to her with her succubus blood. It would be better if you were not in the house. This was all a mystery to you.

“This is the right thing to do.” You walk inside your house. You climb the stairs to your room and go in. putting your bags down, you check Sarah’s residence through your window. All the lights are off besides her room, she was watching the videos.

“Good girl.”

You take off your shirt and fall into bed, face first. You had a long day with Sarah and it was tiring. You needed some rest after dealing with Sarah growing so much. Her skin, her hair, her breasts, her butt, her stomach, and her eyes were so enticing. You couldn’t get her out of your mind. It was amazing that she was only fourteen and looked like that. If she was still growing and reached eighteen, what would she be like?

“Is it possible for her to be my girlfriend?” you whisper as you fall asleep.

The drifting darkness swallowed your consciousness before lighting up eventually to a world you had imagined, a fantasy world

“Die dragon!”

You jump from the castle rampart to the courtyard. A black dragon lay on it’s back, struggling against your magic chains to seal it’s movement. You are going for a spot on his stomach that doesn’t have a scale to protect his belly.

“GGGRRAAAAGGGGG!” The dragon screams in agony. Your sword plunges through the hole in it’s scaly armor. An arm raised high as it felt pain. You pushed the sword deeper into its flesh

With a final twitch of life, the dragon goes limp and it dies.

“I did it! I have slain the evil dragon that kept the princess captive! All is won!” You raise your fist triumphantly over the dead dragon. There is no else to join in your celebration but the deed is done. The evil dragon is vanquished.

“Time to rescue the princess.” You head over to the sole tower in the castle, the only firmly built structure here. You enter the entrance and find a spiral staircase. Climbing up the stairs, you reach the door at the top of the tower.

“Princess. I have come to rescue you.” You knock on the door. You have saved the day for this princess.

“Ngh, ngh, ngh!” Grunts were your only response from within.

“Princess, are you okay?” You tap again.

“Mhmm, mhmm.” The grunts became closer to moans.

“Princess?” You grab the door handle and twist it.

The door opens.

You walk in to see how the princess fared, fearing for her safety. There could be something else in here. You peek in the room. You find it round in shape with stone walls. There are no items in the room besides a canopy bed. The bed has covers over it so that you cannot see what is going on within the bed clearly. All you can see is a shadow bouncing up and down on the bed in a rigorous motion. There are no other beings inside the room besides in the bed. The groaning and grunting is coming from there and it is speeding up.

“Are you okay?” You enter the room and inch closer to the bed.

“Ngn ngn ngn nnnnnnnnnngggggggghhnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!” The shadowy figure inside lunged upward before falling back on the bed as you stopped right in front of the canopy. The person inside seemed to groan in some sort of pain. Was there a curse or someone hurting the princess? You had to find out.

“I am here princess! I will save you!” You yell as you tore the canopy sheet apart, with your sword drawn in your other hand, ready to face whatever foe was hurting the princess.

“Gah!” The princess curled up at the sudden intrusion. She had not been expecting you at all. You saw that there was nothing harming her or a curse upon her.

What you saw was a fair lady in her twenties with pearly white skin. She had strong legs with juicy thighs. Her hips were wide and ass bouncy. She had a thin waist that was smooth and flat as it then rose to her chest. Her chest widened to form a big, plump bust that gave her an hourglass figure. She was pretty tall, taller than you. She had wavy platinum blonde hair. She had all this juicy body inside white wedding lingerie to emphasize her legs, her ass, and her breasts in such a proactive way that you couldn’t focus elsewhere. You stole a glance upward from staring at such an attractive body to some blue eyes.

“Oh my gosh, is that you?” The princess asked out of shock. She seemed to recognize you. You take a further look at her face.

“Sarah?” You question as you stare at her. It was strange for Sarah to be in your dreams and she appeared older. It was unquestionably Sarah though.

That is when you noticed where her hands were. She had one hand on her breasts and the other one in her crotch. You could see that she had slipped her hand under white wedding lingerie and had her fingers in her pussy.

“Were you masturbating?” You ask as you think that you understand the sudden groaning coming from within the curtains of the bed. You see a puddle of something below her groin.

“What are you even doing here?!” Sarah screamed as she lunged forward. She covered her body with one hand grabbing the bed sheet while the other she brought back far behind her back. She was screaming as she had a red face of embarrassment of being caught while doing the act. “Can’t a girl have some privacy?”

Smack!

Sarah’s hand collided with your cheek with it’s open palm. She slapped you so hard that you spun around comically and went down with a big splat on the ground.

The moment you hit the ground. You find that you didn’t feel the ground, instead you feel a rushing sensation. Your eyes open and you see yourself in your room. Things are blurry as objects and furniture are rapidly moving and getting higher up from your perspective.

“Oompth!”

You grunt as you hit the floor of your bedroom. You had fallen out of bed as you woke up. The hard ground reminds you that you are not in a dream.

“Ow.” You get up slowly in pain. You have never fallen out of your bed for the longest time. It was something you didn’t want to happen again, it was unpleasant.

“What a weird dream.” You rub the cheek that the dream Sarah slapped. You have never dreamed of her like that before, especially older. You peer out the window to see that it is morning and that Sarah is awake by the lights in her room.

“Are you giving me lewd dreams?” You ask Sarah quietly from your window. She didn’t hear you at all and that is fine. You were wondering if the succubus blood in her was affecting you. It was a big possibility. You reimagine the dream and what led up to it. Following the tale of the dream when you get to the tower, you picture her in that sexy white wedding lingerie. You find your dick getting an erection and some words spoken in your head.

“She might be your girlfriend eventually.”

Sarah's mom's words rang in your head from last night’s voicemail.

“It must be a combination of the two.” You reasoned the succubus blood and Sarah’s growth, combined with her mom’s words, played a trick on you during your dream.

“Well, we have to get the day started.” You turn around and put on your clothes.

You were glad that it was a sunday morning and that you got to sleep in. You hadn’t gone to any parties this weekend because of watching Sarah so you got some good sleep, even if the last one hurt you. Packing what you need to stay most of the day over at Sarah’s house, just in case, you left your house and headed over next door to hers.

“I wonder if she had a weird dream as well.” You unlocked her house to begin your babysitting for the day, or was it teensitting?
Chapter End Notes:
Was Sarah really in Dwayne's dream?