- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sarah is no longer a little kid.
“The total going back to your card is $$$$” The customer service lady said. Finally scanning the last item of the return.

“That sounds good.” You say as you look at the amount. You are a little embarrassed turning in all these clothes, woman’s clothes, back to the store you were at yesterday. You were glad that this was a different lady.

“Might I ask, before I complete this transaction, why are you returning these?” The lady put her hand on the pile of unused clothes. It was a lot to bring back.

“Sure, we recently moved here and my sister’s clothes fell out of the truck. They were unsecure.” You were using the same old story. It worked last time. “We needed to get new clothes because she lost them. We came yesterday to refill her wardrobe but someone saw the clothes fall off and picked them up. He recently returned the clothes and so now we do not need to have these clothes. She has too many clothes. We kept the ones that she thought were cute and would like to wear.”

“Why didn’t she show up with you?” The lady continued to pester.

“Because,” You lean closer in. you didn’t want to call attention to anyone who was there yesterday. It would make this return pretty crazy. “She had an incident with a gropey guy in the checkout and didn’t want to come back.”

“Say no more.” The lady realized that she dug too deep and it was better to get out before a manager was called for a potential scene to erupt because she was nosey. She processed the return and handed you a receipt.

“Just sign here for me and the money will go back on the card.” She gave you a pen.

“Thank you.”

You sign the paper and everything else you need. It will be a few days for the return to come back to your card but that was fine. You had Sarah’s mom’s card for any purchases that were required during your watching of Sarah. You didn’t know if that would be long with how things are going. Sarah might no longer need you to watch her.

“Have a good day.” A greeter waved goodbye as you left.

“It took that long.” You look at your phone for the time. The sun was in the west and evening would be here soon. The line had been long.

“Man, that was tiring.” You hop into your car. Thinking about what led you here. It was the conversation with Sarah.

(flashback.)

“I’d love to go with you back to the store, because it is you, but I do not want to.” Sarah grabbed the dishes that the two of you used for the simple lunch and carried them to the kitchen sink. “I don’t want those eyes and the possibility of another one of those guys.”

“You don’t have to come in. you can stay in the car.” You turn around to follow her movement. The bouncing of her ass was mesmerizing. “I can do the return all by myself inside.”

“Thank you for the offer. But I would probably have people stare at me in the parking lot.” She put the dishes in the sink. You stopped staring at her ass. “Also, I don’t want to be in a hot car.”

“I can leave it running.”

“Now I feel like I am a dog.” Sarah quipped.

Your face dropped as that is not what you meant. You just had the entire lunch together talking. Figuring out who the other person was and such. You never searched deeper than the surface when she was eight because of the age gap but now that she was sixteen you wanted to know more. She also wanted to know more about you. The two of you talked more about what each other liked, including the opposite gender and nerdy stuff. You found your preference in girls leaning more and more towards who Sarah was. You wondered if it was because of the succubus blood that made her extremely attractive to you? Or was Sarah like this and you were now paying attention to her. Sarah seemed to also like a guy like you which was a bonus for you.

“I kid.” Sarah teased. She didn’t want you to feel bad. She wanted to let you know that you were treating her nice and she was having some fun. “I just have some other things that I need to work on while you are gone.”

“What sort of things?” You breathe easier now that you haven’t actually insulted her. You were getting annoyed by the teasing but you enjoyed it. You watch as she returns back to the table, staring at the bouncing boobs this time.

“More videos from Mom.” Sarah stated. “She said that I need to learn to do some things since I am a teenager, like hair and make-up. Stuff that a teenager should know how to do.”

“I won’t stop you from learning. I will take the clothes myself.”

(Flashback over)

In truth, you wanted to see her be able to make herself look very beautiful. She was very pretty already but you tried to imagine if she knew how to style her hair, put make-up on, and wear fashionable stuff. The image would be stunning. Your heart would stop. You were not going to stop the chance for her to make herself sexy.

“I wonder if it is possible for her to become sexier than she is?” You say to yourself as you pull away from the store parking lot.

Driving back, the sky started to get a little bit red for the evening. You stop at a taco place to pick up dinner for tonight. Sarah would be busy with her homework from her mom so you presumed there wouldn't be time to make dinner. Thinking ahead here, you send an email to Sarah. She didn’t have a phone so email was the best way to communicate over these distances. You wonder if you should shop with her for a phone. Tomorrow was a school day, you would have to do it in the afternoon to see or pick up a phone. The two of you could look over tonight what she wanted.

“Dinner first.” You say as you pull on the street that you and the girl you liked lived on.

You pull up into your own driveway. You will need to go to school tomorrow. School was almost over and you were graduating, there was nothing else left for you to do at school but maintain the good grades until the end. It was simple stuff but the main focus besides the good grades you were having was the social life, seeing your friends. People will be going to different colleges, getting jobs, and possibly moving away, so it was the time to make memories with them.

“I have been so busy that I couldn’t see them.” You say to yourself as you walk over to your neighbor’s house. You had been distracted by your babysitting job and you hadn’t communicated a lot with them.

It was a welcome distraction from your friends. At first, you didn’t like the job, but the results of sticking with it appeared to have been fantastic. Sarah had doubled in age and became sixteen years old. She was near your age and practically a flawless beauty. She seemed to like you a lot since she was eight and that didn’t wane through the growth. It was great but you had to be cautious as she did have succubus blood in her that was strong, it might have increased. You are worried that she might charm you. You wanted this relationship to be more natural than induced by her succubus blood. It did not seem like she could charm you though, but you didn’t know if she could gain that ability if she did grow. If she could remain like this, it would be perfect.

Stepping up to the door, you unlock it and enter in. “I’m back” You called out. Expecting to see your sixteen year neighbor girl sitting in her room, watching the videos she was told to watch by her mom.

“That took a long time, did they hassle you over there?” Sarah called from the kitchen. You glance over there to see that your preconceived notion was thrown out the window.

Sarah stood at 6’8”, almost a foot taller than you. She was also no longer sixteen but now eighteen, the same age as you. Her skin was a pale milky white as usual with glisten to it, with no sign of hair to stop the shine. Her legs were thick. They were mini tree trunks. Her thighs were big as they complimented her juicy ass. Her hips were wider than her shoulders now. The jean shorts from earlier rode the crevices of her curves, getting closer to being just like denim underwear. The front was unzipped and pulled apart so that you could clearly see the pink panties underneath. This pink arrow on the crotch pointed away from a smooth waist with the curves to handle her growing proportions. Her basketball size breasts had reached H cups. They were now larger than your head. The red shirt she was wearing, raised up her boobs so that there was an underboob to her outfit. You could see the bare skin of her round breasts poking out, hints of the extremely large pearls. She still had her platinum hair tied up into pigtails like before. She looked a lot like a skater girl with her clothes if she added a helmet, gloves, and protection equipment.

“Uh, not really.” You stammer, not expecting to see that she had grown so soon. You would have guessed tomorrow. “The line was long and they had a slow process for returns.”

“It sounds like they don’t want you to return any items. Which I believe is hassling.” Sarah moved to put something in a pot while you came over. She was treating her new size as completely natural. “They’ll waste your time to make you think that it isn’t worth it.”

“They want to keep their money.” You can’t help but stare at her assets. They were so hypnotizing and enticing. You wanted to touch them but you were using your self control to stop yourself from running over and burying yourself in them.

“I don’t think it is their money if you are returning items.” She set a timer for her pot. She turned around to face you. You change your glance upwards so that you are not caught staring at her boobs.

“Dang it, you bought dinner as well.” Sarah noticed your carry-out bag of tacos. She didn’t see your email.

“No worries, I can put these in the fridge for tomorrow. We can reheat it as leftovers so we don’t have to make or order things tomorrow.” You offered quickly to sacrifice your choice for whatever Sarah was cooking. She was a very good cook.

“No,” She put a hand up to stop you. “My one will be better for reheating. The tacos will get soggy overnight. We will go with what you got for dinner.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m positive.”

“Okay then.” You placed the bag of tacos on the counter. “We will have tacos tonight. I will help you here in the kitchen with the meal prep for our meal tomorrow. But first, I need to use the restroom and wash up. I have been waiting all this time in line to use it but I didn’t want to lose my place.”

“Haha.” Sarah laughed. “I am not going to stop you. I’m going to blame that store. They are a real demon for doing that.” She motioned for you to go.

“Hehe, they sure are” You gave a fake laugh as you walked over to the restroom. All this while your mind was thinking. “You are closer to the real deal.”

Once inside the restroom, you sit down and pull out your phone. You begin to type Sarah’s mom.

“First thing, Sarah is now 18 years old and practically a foot taller than me. Her growth is exceeding any expectations. I do not know how to proceed from here. It would be good if you would come back soon or for a short visit. Second, Sarah would need a phone. I will be going to school soon and now that she is older, needs a way to communicate. I will give more info later. Please respond.”

That was your text message that you sent. You needed to have her talk to you soon. Sarah’s growth was absurd and you were worried that the succubus blood in her was extremely strong and that she would develop into an actual succubus. Your life might be endangered but somehow you wanted to stay and support Sarah. You didn’t know if these were your own feelings or Sarah’s influence. This was very tricky. You finish your business and return to Sarah.

“You are done? Good, can you cut up some of those vegetables?” Sarah asked as she focused on her cooking.

“Sure.” you move to cut up the veggies as you have this conflict inside.

Making dinner for tomorrow together was simple. Once finished, you put it in the fridge and the two of you had tacos for dinner that you brought. It was a simple conversation and continuation of the lunch date you had. You had that nagging feeling at the back of your head about the danger of being near a succubus but you were invested and interested in Sarah. She was a nice, kind girl. You also talked about getting a phone for her so that the dinner mishap would never happen again. She liked that idea a lot. You finished dinner and put the dishes away. You were sitting down on the couch in the main room.

“I got some of those new clothes that I ordered. I am going to try them on to make sure that they still fit.” Sarah said as she passed behind you.

“Gotcha. I will stay here.” You tilt your head back to watch her go into the hallway. She acknowledges her growth, finally. Once she is gone, you slump down on the couch.

“Damn, she is so hot.” You mutter to yourself as the temptress leaves. She could be your girlfriend now if you asked but you were hesitant.

Bing!

Your phone went off. You check it to see who has messaged you.

The person who messaged you was one of your friends. You hadn’t texted him at all since friday but he had been texting you. You had been ignoring his texts because of what was going on with Sarah. You wanted to focus on that. It seemed like the message would be a little bit of a breather from the Sarah situation. It would create some normalcy through all this.

“Hey Dweeb, where have you been? You’ve been a no-show for the whole weekend.”

You have not been to any of the parties at all this weekend. You knew about the one on Friday and was planning on going but you forgot about the one last night at a different person's house that popped up recently. You have been busy watching Sarah. In fact, you haven’t informed them about the extension to the babysitting job. You’ve accidentally been ghosting them about that fact. You get busy typing him a message to show that you are alive.

“That babysitting job I had at the beginning weekend has been extended. I am watching the person for a while until the parent can come back.” You couldn’t call her a child anymore.

A few seconds after sending it, you get a response.

“Dude, why?”

“Family medical emergency. Mom has to be there and I am left with her daughter. I can’t abandon her like this. She doesn’t like a lot of people”

“Bummer, are you getting paid well?”

“Yes I am.”

“At least you are getting money to party in college.”

“That is true.”

This was the text thread you and your friend were talking about as you sat on the couch. Then the conversation took a twist.

“So, I guess you don’t know.”

“Know what?”

“Abigail and Enrique.”

“What about them?”

“They had some interesting things last night at the party. It will probably be the talk at school tomorrow.”

“What did they do?”

“It is better that I show you. I will send the video.”

You wait for your bud to send the video. Once it arrived, you knew something happened. It was the house party that you couldn’t make. In the house, full of people, there was a circle of people gathered around a couch with Abigail and Enrique on it. The video played, the music was loud and practically everyone was drunk, especially Abigail and Enrique. Enrique was wasted and leaning back on the couch. Abigail slipped down to the ground and slipped Enrique’s pants. Enrique’s dick popped out for all to see. He was going to get laughed at school for this but what happened next is what was key. Abigail went up to it and started to give him a blowjob. Everyone was in awe of the blatant sex they were having. You watch as the minutes go by and Abigail makes Enrique cum. His face is full of bliss.

“That is crazy.” you reply

“It is. I just want to let you know for tomorrow.”

“Thanks for letting me know.”

“So guys really do like girls sucking their dicks?” You hear a familiar female voice behind you.

You turn slowly to see that Sarah was leaning over the couch to peek over your shoulder. She had come back without you noticing her at all. She had watched the entire video with you about your classmates getting a blowjob.

“Sarah!?” You scooted back to the other corner of the couch. Utterly surprised by the sudden appearance of the former eight year old, now eighteen year old. You had never wanted to show her something like this. “What are you doing here?”

“I left the package I got in the mail here. I came here and you were engrossed on your phone. When the sound played, I had to check it out.” Sarah went around the couch and sat down. Leaning closer to you as you curled up with your shame, she spoke very intently to you. “Do guys really like girls sucking their dicks like that?”

You gulped as you were not going to escape Sarah beading blue eyes. She really wanted to know and wasn’t going to let you go. This wasn’t like before when you were beating around the bush about the birds and the bees. She knew about it and had seen the video. Plus, she was big now and could force the answer out of you.

“Yes.” You replied nervously. “Guys like it when girls give them a blowjob. Especially if they are attracted to each other.”

“Woah.” Sarah’s eyes got big with that information. It seemed like she was entering a whole new world of excitement. She then turned her head and clamped her chin between her thumb and fingers in thought. “So those videos were true.”

“What videos?” you thought to yourself. “Is she referring to the ones her mom sent her. What videos did her mom make her watch?”

“Would you like a blowjob?” Sarah turned her head back to you. She wondered what your stance was.

“What?” Your face was cherry red. You were not expecting that question. What was Sarah trying to get at? “Why would you ask that?”

Sarah got on all fours on the couch and crawled over to you. She got very close to you with her face being at your chest. She was looking down at you as you made yourself smaller, and felt smaller, in this situation. Sarah’s boobs were touching your legs, heightening the situation. Sarah seemed very determined with her questions. It was all leading up to one thing. You knew you wanted it but you were also scared.

“I asked if you want a blowjob. You said that if a guy and a girl like each other they would be okay with this. I like you a lot. I wonder if you like me so that I can give you a blowjob.” Sarah stated bluntly.

This was a shock to you and something you should have seen coming with the questions she was asking. The shock that the former eight year old neighbor girl had a child crush on you, not the shocking part, and grew into a sexy woman over the weekend, the shocking part, to have the hots for you. This was the unexpected part that you should have read the signs in her behavior. The thing you should have seen coming was Sarah’s desire for sex. She had succubus blood in her so she must have a sexual lust as the blood became stronger in her. She would crave that intimacy. The combination of the two led to one thing. She wanted some sex with you.

“I do like you but I don’t think we should-” You try to discourage the advance by Sarah. You think this is really fast moving to a blowjob in this relationship and the fact that she has succubus blood. All she was waiting for was anything that resembled “I like you.”

Sarah ripped your pants and underwear down in a fluid motion. You were caught with your trousers flying below your knees. The only thing faster than Sarah’s quick action was your dick’s lightning fast reflex. Your wood shot up instantly at being free in front of Sarah’s curious eyes.

“It’s big.” Sarah was amazed at your six inch dick. It wasn’t too impressive but it was definitely decent. “And rock hard.” She tapped your dick, fascinated by it

“Sarah, I was trying to say.” You were extremely embarrassed by this whole scene. Stripped of your pants, your inner turmoil was on full display. You were indeed attracted to her, attracted a lot but your mind was still hesitant. You were concerned about being charmed.

Sarah didn’t let you finish again. She brought her head lower to your dick head. She opened her mouth and let out her red tongue. Her tongue came in contact with your shaft. A shiver went up your body as wet tongue glided across your swollen member. You couldn’t do anything as Sarah showed the beginning part of her love in tasting you.

“It tastes weird but I like it.” Sarah finished her long first sample of a man’s dick. She licked her lips to savor it.

“Sarah, you need to stop for a moment and-” You were breathing hard as the pleasure was intense from the start. This was going to go one way with Sarah’s head in between your legs. Sarah was still ignoring you.

“Lick lick lap lap lick!”

Sarah suddenly had great fervor in licking penis like a melting ice cream cone. Her head was moving all over the place, up and down, right and left, as she made sure her tongue knew every inch of your dick. You were nearly paralyzed by her forward assault on your member. You placed your hands on top of her head to push it away so that you could explain some things.

“Sarah, you need to pause.” You winced and stuttered between gasps of pleasure. You needed to tell her about her family line. You were going to ignore her mother’s advice. You were afraid of the potential result of her ingesting some semen and the succubus blood reacting to it. She seemed to be heavily influenced by it already. Your life might be in danger. “I need to tell you something.”

Sarah wasn’t listening to you and your attempt to get her off your dick failed. She was too tall and big for your strength to do that. Your hands were useless against her. Instead, she switched from licking to actually put your dick in her mouth.

“Gaah!” You groaned as you were becoming enraptured by her blowjob. Her tongue and mouth sliding up and down your shaft so smoothly one would presume she was an expert at this. She let the lip slip with the motion of her head bobbing. She was moaning in delight as she kept going and going. Your dick was starting to twitch and precum was coming out. You never had a blowjob before but you could see why Enrique would love them.

“Please stop.” You beg as you feel a staggering battle with your mind and your body. The body strongly wants Sarah but your mind is feebly begging for caution with her. Your body has the assistance of having Sarah sucking your dick for a few minutes.

“Screw this!” You yelled. You decided to forgo all the warning signals you had before. This was the best feeling you ever had. If it endangered you, so be it, you wanted to release your load inside of Sarah. Your body had won.

“If you want it, you can have it.” You grabbed the back of Sarah’s head and pulled it towards your groin.

“Mmggrth” Sarah got wide eyed at your sudden fervor into the blowjob. She had been working smoothly doing it herself but your actions surprised her. She let your dick slide to the back of her throat. She was now deepthroating you. She brought her arms around your waist and pulled you close in response to your action. She really wants your dick.

“Now, take it aaaaaalllllllll!!!!!!” You scream as you blow your load into the depths of her throat. Your body spasmed as she made gulping sounds to swallow every bit of your cum. She knew how to do a blowjob and take it all in. It was a good minute of you giving all your cum to Sarah while Sarah consumed it.

“Ooh. That was good.” You sigh as you tilt your head to the side. A wave of dizziness is starting to overcome you. As your vision becomes blurry, you see Sarah come closer to your face. Her chest on your chest and her red eyes looking deep within you. You enjoyed it a lot. You were glad that you did it. She leans in closer to where she is next to your ear.

“That tasted amazing.” Sarah whispered seductively. She then licked your ear. The slurping clicking sound entices you even more. “My Dweeb.”

You turn your head slightly to her pointy ear.

“You were amazing.”

As you finished whispering, you fell asleep.

You wake up slowly and groggily. You feel the hot sun beating relentlessly on your skin. Creaking open your eyes, the blue sky can be seen. You notice the sound of crashing waves.

“Wasn’t I at Sarah’s house?” You ask yourself. You pull yourself up slowly to see what is going on.

You see that you are in the middle of the ocean, on a small rocky island that creeps out of the water. The salty water laps at your feet as the island is only about 20 feet across. You were on the only sandy part of it as the rest was black basaltic rock. You had no shirt but only some beat up and torn trousers. It was like you were part of a shipwreck and washed up here.

“How did I get here?”

“So you are finally aware”

You turn around to the center of the island. The island has a center point rock that is like a slab that jets out at an angle, like lion king’s pride rock. Up on the rock, a woman that you are quite familiar with is looking down at you. Her upper half is exposed so that you can see from her stomach up. She is completely naked except for some small orange glittery starfish, clinging to where her nipples would be.

“Sarah? Is that you?” You ask.

“Ding ding ding. The Dweeb got it right.” Sarah flipped her body around from leaning on the rock to sitting on the rock. You saw that her lower half had become a turquoise mermaid tail. “One point for you.”

“What are we doing here? We were at your house a little bit ago. How are we in the ocean?” You are still trying to comprehend the mermaid Sarah. Sarah was supposed to have succubus blood not mermaid blood.

“I will give you a half credit for that but the answer is really simple.” She rocks her body back and forth while lifting her tail off the ground. She then takes a huge leap, soaring really high into the air, and lands in the water. You turn to see a magnificent dive. Nearly as quickly as she disappeared under the surface, she reappeared farther off. She turned around and swam back to you. She leaned on the beach like she did on the rock once she got close to you. It was a very seductive pose as the tall mermaid stared at you

“We are in a dream.”

Suddenly a lot of things clicked in your mind. You fell asleep after the blowjob she gave you. You were still at her house then. This fantasy world also seemed similar to the other one you had the previous night. You had to ask another question.

“Whose dream are we in? Yours or mine.” You flipped your finger back and forth between you and Sarah.

“I have to give you full credit for that one. It is a hard one.” Sarah leaned over on her back. Allowing her massive breasts to bounce and then stand tall, upright. They were firm with only a little sag so they didn’t give way to gravity. She then talked to you again upside down with platinum blond hair sprayed out on the island’s sand.

“We are in your dream. I have a hard time having dreams now but I can easily enter others' dreams and see what is going on.”

“Wait. what?” You exclaimed. Was she nonchalantly speaking about the ability of a succubus? Did she know that she had succubus blood?

“Yep, it happened on friday night.” She continued without fully answering your gasp about her knowledge of this. “I didn’t realize at first but I was in your dream that night. I hid in the tower because of the dragon because I thought it was my dream. I didn’t realize it until the next day I was in your dream.” Sarah sounded super excited.

“What did you realize?” You asked.

Sarah rolled back over to her belly. She put her hands underneath her chin as she gave you a huge smile. “I am part succubus.”

She nailed it. She figured out what was in her blood. She had something non-human in her. She seemed very excited about it, not bothered. Now that she knew, you had to ask some important questions.

“When did you figure it out?”

“I would say that I was starting to guess around Saturday evening when I kept feeling weird things around my body. I confirmed it Sunday morning when I woke up from being in your dream with little wings and tail. I did some research to figure it out. I came to this conclusion from what I saw and how I felt.” Sarah was moving her mermaid tail gently in the water. “It was hard to figure out when I would tell you then I saw that video and my demon side got the better of me.”

Sarah implies that the video and the blowjob gave her the opportunity she wanted. Sarah continued to talk.

“I then saw a voicemail from my mom on your phone had arrived during the oral sex and I learned that it was true and you knew. I decided to tell you here.”

This now raises a new question before you next. You didn’t bother that she snooped through your phone. You and her mom kept a big secret from her.

“Are you mad that we hid it from you? The succubus part?”

“Nope. I am glad that you hid it from me. I would have been terrified at first but you encouraged me and that made me realize that you cared for me. It allowed me to accept this as a part of me.” Sarah pulled herself forward to sit next to you. Even in your dream, she was big and adult-like.

“So now that you know and figured out what is a part of you.” You gulp as it was hard to ask this question with her beautiful body right next yours. “I have a pretty big question.”

“What is it?” Sarah leaned forward in her sitting position. Her breasts squished against the dream mermaid tail that she had here.

“Did you or would you charm me?”

This was the big question. This was a matter of your free will. Did Sarah charm you to fall in love with her? You realized that she had a crush on you and you were worried that she could force you to fall in love with her. You had developed feelings for her. It was time to see if they were real.

“Of course not.” Sarah responded quickly. She tapped and pushed your shoulder in disbelief of the accusing. “I would never do that to you.”

“Why?” You dung deeper. You had to make sure. “And could you have charmed without you knowing.”

“Let's see. I will answer the second part first.” Sarah looked up as she thought. She knew that I was concerned about it.

“If I charmed you, I would know. There is some sort of connection that would be hard to explain. I just know that I have charmed one person.” Sarah said.

“Who?” You were curious.

“That pervert old guy that groped me. I seemed to have charmed him out of self-defense.” Sarah smirked. It seemed like she was very proud of that fact. “You might be feeling something similar though. It's something about me that I can’t help.”

“What is it?” You were worried.

“I am bewitching.”

“Huh?” You were confused.

“I have this essence that draws people's attention to me, especially males. You have seen it at work. All the eyes on me. Everyone is finding me attractive. It gets annoying a lot. When they keep their gaze on me or are in close proximity to me for a long time, they are conflicted with a few choices. Some examples of these choices are to seek out their sexul pleasure with me, help me, or avoid me. Once that question rises in their head, they can stay on the decision for a while but when they do decide, they act. After the act is complete, they return to normal until they are confronted with me again after some time.” Sarah gave a long explanation.

“So you are affecting me to make a choice? You inquire deeper.

“Yes.” Sarah let go of her turquoise mermaid tail and stretched back. “Those feelings are your own. My powers are pulling on the feelings that are already there. It is up to you to follow up on them. You can say no. I don’t want you to but you can. I would love to be your girlfriend.”

“So you are pushing me to make a decision unintentionally.”

“Uh huh.” She confirmed

“I will have to think about it. It is a hard decision to make in a dream.” You stare up at the burning sun. She wanted to be your girlfriend. You would like that but you didn’t know everything or enough about succubus to make that decision

“Take you time. I will still pursue you.” She bent back forward. She put her hand on your hand so that you would look in her bright blue eyes. “I will still do some acts to encourage the decision.”

Sarah made a fist and opened her mouth wide. She shook her fist back and forth to simulate a blowjob.

“It is part of who I am. I can’t help but go after a guy I like.” Sarah pauses for a moment before whispering seductively. “Sexually.”

A chill ran down your body. It was a chill of pleasure. You wanted Sarah to hunt after you. She was very sexy. The voice just made it better.

“I will look forward to it but I still have one more question.” You stared at her beautiful eyes. “Would you charm me to do it? Make me yours.”

“No.” She grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the ocean. She was sliding on the sand and you were crawling. “I would never do that to you.”

“Why?” She was swimming at a flat angle as you were now knee deeper water.

“It is simple. I like you.” The two of you had reached your waist level. “I want our relationship not to be based on my selfish desires. I want your feelings to be true. Not something I force on you.”

“Really?” You were getting excited. The feeling that Sarah would not charm you was great. You would have your free will, besides the bewitching part. You followed her out to chest deeper water.

“Really. I want your true love.” Sarah let go of your hand.

With a swift motion, she dived underneath. In five seconds, she popped up high out of the water doing a slow backflip. She looked magnificent as her body blocked out the sun. The dark shadow expressing all her wonderful features.

“And I will hunt for it!” Sarah declared.

Sarah fell down into the ocean in a beautiful dive. This was a dream, literally and figuratively. An absolutely hot woman wants you. It was a young man’s dream. You found yourself wanting her at that moment. Without a prompt, you dove into the ocean after her. The world suddenly became bright as your head passed through the surface.

You were back at Sarah’s house and it was morning. The dream was done but you knew that it wasn’t over.
Chapter End Notes:
This is the part where the story diverges. Detective Barricade starts an amazing path. we are working together to create a world with same characters and plot but different choices that characters will make. You should check out his path as well. We are way farther along in the story at writing.com.