- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Dwayne sees that someone has gotten the attention of school's beauty queen.
“Huh huh huh!” You gasp for breath. The final tease from Sarah and Betsy was a little much. Tricking your mind into believing that you were suffocating by their breasts was dirty. It would be any man’s dream, sure it was in a dream, to be smothered by them. Going to the point of suffocation, even if it was a dream, was a little much.

Checking around, you see that you are back in your own bed. They must have moved you while you slept. The time on the clock showed a little bit before 6:30. You would surely make it on time to school today. “I guess that was one benefit to waking me up like that.” You grumble with a morning stretch. Your body was a little tired from Sarah’s drain of your stamina with her tail. It seemed to take more out of you. The boob smash did make sure you weren't late for school by sleeping in, there was that benefit from the pleasurable sexual torment. Pulling your body out of bed slowly, it was time to start the day.

Ding!

Your phone went off. Grabbing it, you saw a message from Sarah.

“Good Morning Dweeb. I hope trapping you in our boobs wasn’t too much. We needed to wake you up for school and that sounded fun.” Sarah mentions the intent behind the big action in your dream. She was watching out for you in her own way. A sexual way but you should expect that from a succubus

“It was fine. Thank you for being my alarm bell.” You text back. It was shower time so you took the phone to shower. Sarah messaged you back before you got in.

“Your welcome :) We are packing now to go to the mansion. Let me send you the location of the house. Hold on a second.”

You proceed to take your shower. Once done, you see that Sarah has given you the address and GPS coordinates in the message. Putting it into your map app, you recognize the location.

“That’s the haunted mansion of the town on the outskirts. People try to go there on dares or courage tests. Are you sure that is your family’s mansion?” You reply back. You descend the stairs to get your breakfast. Hitting the kitchen, Sarah messages her answer.

“It is. Our family’s heirloom is that house. Our family has tricks to keep that atmosphere up to keep people away. We have a way to deal with those who wander in to make sure that they don't remember anything.”

“That is good. How do I get in then?” You ask while eating cereal. If there was a defense system, you need to get around it.

“Walk up to the front door.” Sarah answered back. “Knock four times fast, then two times slowly, and finally hit two times fast. Wait a bit for one of the maids to ask you a question from behind the door. They will ask a question. The answer is always ‘the moon is always silver’ this allows you in safely.” Sarah gave the cryptic way of how to get in on your own.

“Is it really that simple to walk to the front door?”

“Yep, the maids don’t bother anyone coming straight up to the door.” Sarah sent a quick text. A little bit later she sends another one while you put your dishes away. “If you forget all that, call or text me when you get there and I will come get you. We are heading out now.”

You look up to see from a window, Betsy’s car moving out of her driveway. Sarah is seated in the front waving at you as she and her mother drive off to the mansion.

“Great! See you after school!” You reply. After you send the text, you notice a notification for a missed call and voicemail. You open it up to see that your mother has left you a message from last night.

“Hello, Dwayne!” Your mom’s voice comes over the message. She sounded very excited. “Sorry we couldn’t reach you. You must be having fun right now. I wanted to inform you of some very exciting news. Your Dad just won some cruise tickets. He played this rigged game on this boardwalk here and triumphed over all that they threw at him. They tried to scam us by saying that the tickets were only for two people and they only worked on the cruise that was leaving the next day. They were foiled again when your Dad just agreed and said he would take a few more days off since he had a lot of PTO. Your dad and I are going on a two week cruise. Sorry you can’t come because of the last few days of school. We didn’t want this opportunity to skip past us. I know that you can survive for a few more days by yourself. You should ask Ms. Heartman for any assistance when she comes back from her errand. We love you and will see you after the trip.”

That was the message. Your parents were going to be gone for a while longer. You had the entire house to yourself. It was great for the moment as it would be hard to explain to them all that was going on during the past week. It would ease that excuse you would have to make until later. Sending a text back to notify them that you got the message, it was time for you to go to school. Grabbing your bags, you had a few more days left of actually caring about high school.

Everything going to school was completely normal, the drive, the walking up, and going down the halls. The only difference was the crowd of students that were huddling outside your classroom. It was weird. As you got closer, Nick popped his head up from the mass of people. He moved through the crowd to you.

“Caveman, What is everyone doing here?” You ask, dumbfounded that anyone would find anything interesting about your first period class. It was very dull.

“Vicky Crowler,” Nick stated, “She has come to your classroom.”

“Why would that make a huge ruckus that the whole school would show up? Only her current boyfriend is in my class.” That was the reason you saw that Vicky, the school beauty queen, would visit your class. “Is she dumping him?” That would sure cause the school to show up, seeing Vicky brutally dump him.

“No, no, no.” Nick shook his head in a way that was implying that you were dumb. “The boyfriend is surviving a little bit longer. It is in fact, Dweeb, someone Vicky views could be a potential challenger to her status. I want you to guess who.”

“Twigs!?” You exclaimed.

“Correct!” Nick tapped your chest with his fist. “That brings us to the next reason why it is such a big deal. Have you seen how Madi looks? It is totally different.”

“I’ve got to see.” You push yourself through the crowd. You knew that Madi had transformed into a succubus and that had made her sexier, sexier in her succubus form. Her human form should still be the same, right? You shove past everyone to the door to go inside. Nick followed behind you but stayed near the door.

“See, Twigs looks so cheerful and sunny.” Nick remarks. Madi was standing up along the edge of the class. She was wearing a light colored frilly skirt that went down to mid thighs. It accentuated her toned, smooth legs and bigger butt. She was wearing a bright yellow tank top that clung to her body. This shirt molded to her muscular abs and her B-cup breasts that were pushing C-cups. Her current height was 5’3”. She looked like a bright sunny girl with her new wardrobe choice. This was added by the fact that her usual red colored bang was now yellow. “Who knew that Twigs was hiding a nice body under those baggy black clothes. She has been hiding out on us.” Nick drank Madi’s new sexy figure.

“Don’t let her hear you say that or she will throw your vinyls out the window.” You spoke back to him. You were glad that Madi hadn’t gone full succubus mode but the fashion redesign and the boost to her normal body were a little too much to not go unnoticed. She had gained the scornful attention of Vicky Crowler.

“I see Ms. Gloom is coming out of the clouds. Wanting to light people’s day with your little starlight. Feeling like you little star can compete with the sun?” Vicky mocks Madi. Vicky Crowler was 6 foot tall with an impressive model body, being shaped wonderfully by working out as the cheerleader captain. Her appeal was boosted by her naturally F-cup breasts, a firm ass, and affinity to look fabulous with any makeup product. The olive skin tone with the blonde hair made her the most sought out girl in the school. Plus, having rich parents allowed her to be very fashionable.

“You can’t!” Vicky’s crony replied. Vicky had two people follow her all the time. The first to speak up was Jessi, a fellow cheerleader and team captain of the girls basketball team. She was African American with a 5’9” athletic body. She keeps her black hair in braids. Jessi’s tone was a little babyish “Because you are a twinkle little star.”

“How original.” Madi rolls her eyes. “I can’t change up my fashion for a little bit without causing the queen a little worry. Think I might cause a rebellion. Besides, most stars are bigger than our sun.”

“Ooh, Ms Starshine has a tongue.” Vicky crosses her arms, ticked by Madi’s response. “But you're right, I shouldn’t get upset by the horrendous get up you're in. Amanda, what do you say about her choice of clothes?”

Amanda, another member of Vicky’s entourage, was trying to make herself small. She was around 5’6” with red wavy hair that went down to her shoulders. She was a member of the cheerleaders so she had to have a good figure, nice butt, and C-cup breasts. She was the odd member. She was a gentle soul that got roped in with Vicky, somehow.

“It doesn’t suit you that well.” Amanda whimpers. She seemed to wish that she wasn’t there.

“Leave Amanda out of this!” Madi steps towards Vicky. Madi and Amanda were childhood friends. They still talked to each other but rarely since Amanda was in Vicky’s clique. Madi went to stop Vicky from making Amanda say something she didn’t want to.

“Hold it right there!” A hand seized Madi’s shoulder, preventing her from getting into Vicky’s face. The hand belonged to Vicky's current boyfriend, a football player. He was the current muse for Vicky. He probably had until the end of the school year before the school queen broke up with him. “You better not be planning to be bitching in her face.”

“Bitching!? You are afraid that I would bitch to her face, you horny bull” Madi exclaimed angrily at her new target. You saw the yellow bang start to change to a fiery red. This was something you saw happen with Mr. Davis. Madi’s scales and hair turned burning red before she ignited Mr. Davis. If people saw it turned to red and she breathed fire, the whole, keeping succubus hidden, would be blown. It is time for you to step in.

“Easy there! No need to get physical.”

A familiar face stepped in between Madi and Vicky's boyfriend. It was Nick. He had zoomed around the classroom when the boyfriend intervened.

“We can be civil with our tongues as well. No need to call people names. We aren’t children.” Nick became a mediator in this conversation.

“Says the puny reporter, Clark Kent without the superman alter ego.” The guy pushed towards Nick to intimidate him.

“Hey!” Nick gave him a scowl. Clearly not able to push back the football player. “At least Clark Kent has good character.”

“Leave it, Nick.” Madi pushes Nick aside. Her bangs went back to yellow. She got right in front of Vicky’s boyfriend. She put a finger on his chest. The hairs on the back of your neck rose slightly. “This jock isn’t worth your time.”

“The puny interruption is not worth my boy’s time would be the better clarification.” Vicky pushes Nick aside with that comment. “Why the fashion change, Madi? Did someone die? A pet? It was probably a rat.”

“Why yes.” Madi smirks. “I did have a rat die.”

“Eww.” Jessi gave a disgusting face.

“Bwahaha!” Vicky laughs with a condescending tone. “And this is how you mourn. What happens if a family member dies,” Vicky then points a finger at Nick. “or friend. Do you dress as a clown? You must be a riot at funerals.” The other people in her group laughed, except Amanda, and some people outside the door.

The group laughter seemed to push Madi over the edge as she took a step toward Vicky, laughing with a scoff without a care of what Madi was doing. Her bang turned burning red. Nick jumped in her way to stop her. He hugged her but quickly broke his grasp as some invisible force seemed to repel him.

Rrriinnngg!

The school bell went off. This interrupted everything. Madi’s bang turned back to yellow.

“I guess we are done here. Too-da-loo” Vicky gave a one handed wave. Her and the group, except the boyfriend, started to head out with a sense of triumph in her walk.

“Wait! We are not done here!” Madi exclaims.

“We are.” Vicky states, giving only the slightest glance to Madi. It was a glance that said Vicky was better than Madi. “If you want to get back at me, come to the party tomorrow to see if you are woman enough to go against me.” Vicky left with a condescending wave. Amanda turned around, put her hands together, and apologized without words to us.

“That bitch thinks she owns everyone. She is going to be so sorry for messing with me.” Madi crosses her arms.

“Leave her be.” You reply. “It is better if you don’t take her challenge. Those people tend to be better off than those who challenge her.”

“You think I am not as pretty as her.” Madi raised her eyebrow. She knew that you knew of her succubus form. She would beat Vicky with that.

“I don’t think that is what Dweeb meant. You don’t have social standing for it.” Nick was inspecting his hands and arms. “Man, Twigs you were hot.”

“Why thank you.” Madi gave a happy glance to Nick. She liked the praise. “I didn’t know you had that opinion of me.”

“That's not what I meant. I mean that you felt like you were on fire when I tried to stop you. Physically hot that I couldn’t touch you.” Nick pauses for a second. He realized he made a blunder. “But I mean, you do look hot. Let's just say you were both.” Nick tries to recover.

“Ohh.” Madi reaches over and grabs Nick’s hand. She pulled it over her heart. “Is my body truly hot to touch or are you just making fun of me?”

“Definitely not making fun of you.” Nick blushed as he touched Madi’s breast. “You are definitely hot in looks.” He was getting very uncomfortable in this situation. Madi was leaning more into her succubus side for this tease.

“Good, now you better go to your class before you arrive late to it.” Madi pats Nick’s back and pushes him to the door. Nick proceeded to go, with a red face and a confused look. The teacher came into the room at that time. Everyone sat down when the teacher got to the desk. You lean over to Madi, who sat right next to you. Madi was the first to talk.

“I know. I seriously did put out some heat. I was angry. Caveman didn’t get burned so we are fine.” Madi sighs.

“You better be careful. What would Vicky have said if you touched her? It is actually great that Nick took that. Nick would not think it over if it was a single incident like that. If another thing like that happens, he would start asking questions.”

“I know. It is just that this succubus stuff can be hard at times.” Madi rolls her head as if she was tired.

“I don’t know everything about what you have to deal with as a succubus. I can help where I can to hide it.” You state. It was time for the big question you had. “I do have to remark about one thing though. Why the bright colors and the yellow dyeing of the lock of hair.”

“The hair changed on its own. I woke up really happy this morning that I didn’t have to deal with the Rat ever again and it seemed to have become this color. I had to put clothes on to match it else it would stand out.” Madi replied. “I can make it go back to red but I have to stop feeling giddy about him being gone. That will be hard.”

“I see.” You took note of what she said. It seems that the hair color of her lock was tied to her mood. It was like that last night with Mr. Davis. Her anger had turned it a burning red. You would have to play poker with her sometime to see what sort of range it had. “You will have to keep your emotions in check then. People would notice it if you switch to purple or something midday.”

“I know. I will try to remain happy all day. That should be easy.”

The conversation ended there. It was time for class. The class went smoothly all the way to the end of class. When everyone was grabbing their stuff to leave, Madi leaned over to you.

“I will need to go to the bathroom for the next class. I feel like I need to spread my wings.” Madi whispers to you. It was the last class you had with Madi until lunch break.

“Of course. I can make up something for Mrs. Willows if she asks.” You agreed. Madi must be feeling very constrained being in this form. “She probably won’t care either way.”

“Thanks.” Madi smiles. She then walked out of the class. She went right, which was odd. The closest bathrooms were left along with the next class. She seemed to have been following someone from class.

“Is she going to find Vicky?” You thought. It would be something that Madi would do after that sort of confrontation. You had to shoot Madi a text to make sure she wasn’t doing that. “Are you picking a fight with Vicky?” You reach your next class when Madi replies. “No, I needed a private space to be myself.” It was cryptic but you got it.

“That is good to hear.” You sit down at your desk. Everyone else was following suit until there was only one empty seat.

Mrs. Willows looks up from her desk to see that Madi is missing. She turns to you. “Do you know where Madi is?”

Raising your hands up in a confused gesture. “I don’t know.” Your excuse was ignorance.

“When you see her, tell her that her biology class might be canceled or have sub. Her teacher didn’t show up.” Mrs. Willows didn’t buy your excuse. She was an old crony woman with a lot of wrinkles and had a cane but her mind was still sharp. She knew a bad excuse when she heard it. She knew where to push and when to stay back. Mrs. Willows was just going to note that Madi was absent.

“Will do,” was your answer.

The lesson starts like normal. It quickly moved to the boring lesson you expected. You found certain parts of history fun and interesting but not this part. You started to drift into daydreams, mostly about Sarah. She was occupying more of your thoughts. You pictured her in one of those private school outfits. She was seated in Madi’s empty chair waving at you.

The hairs on the back of your neck suddenly rise, followed by a chill in your arms. You look back at Madi’s empty desk. Sarah seems to be there in the private school uniform, not like a normal daydream, but actually there. She seemed kind of hazy but it looked very solid that it could truly interact with objects.

“You called, Dweeb.” The phantasmal Sarah spoke. Those were definitely some audible words you just heard from Sarah.

Your eyes were wide at the surprise of Sarah speaking to you but you held your composure. You had to try something, to confirm that you can interact with her. “Is that really you and can you hear me like this?” You whisper very quietly. You didn’t want people to stare at you. A conversation with no one else they could see would cause rumors and problems.

“It is me and I can totally hear you. I learned a neat trick. I can walk into daydreams just like regular dreams.” Sarah kicks her legs up on the desk in a sultry manner. Her legs went into the person’s head because they were so long. The person didn’t know Sarah was doing this. “It is something I can do as a Queen. It is something very useful. I can use it if I want to talk to you. Better than a phone don’t you think?”

“Yes.” You blush. It was a totally unexpected surprise for Sarah to show up to school. You wouldn’t have dreamed of the shy girl wanting to come to a public high school. She would almost die because of her nerves. It would make sense if Sarah could do it no one could notice her and if she was in demonic form. She would retain her new confidence. “It is very useful.” you breathed the words. “You seemed to have a knack for it.”

“I know. I can come to you from wherever you dream me up. I can even join you for school.” Sarah changes her position to bring her legs down and leaning on her arm. “I can have a fun high school experience with you.”

“That’s for sure. You make the day a whole lot better.” You smile at her. She was looking gorgeous.

“Ahh!” Sarah flips her hand underneath her chin. She likes the compliment.

“Dwayne!” A sharp voice interrupts the two of you. Your attention is suddenly shot to the front of the class. Mrs. Willows is standing to the side of the whiteboard, looking peeved and intrigued. “Dwayne, can you hear me?”

Everyone in the class is looking at you. “Yes, ma’am.” you gulp. “I can hear you.”

“Good, cause I thought you were so engrossed looking towards a corner that I thought you had an epiphany on the lesson.” Mrs. Willow glanced over to Madi’s desk, which contained the phantom Sarah. She then returned her gaze to you. “Could you tell us what led to tearing down the Berlin Wall?”

You had not been paying attention to the lesson. You had no idea and had to give an answer. You had to say something. “Because JFK asked for it to come down?” There were a few chuckles.

“Very funny but wrong president for when it came down. It was in the late 80’s.” Mrs. Willows scanned across the room. She saw that most people had the same ‘not paying attention to her class’ look. “I want everyone to take a page out and write a paragraph of how the Berlin Wall came down. We will do that now.”

“Uugh!” The class groaned. They had to work now. They were content with just listening to Mrs. Willows, maybe more drowning in their own thoughts. This did not make the class happy.

“I’m sorry.” Sarah put her hands together. “I distracted you. Now you have extra work. I have to make this up to you.” She apologizes for her dropping into your daydream in the middle of class.

“No worries. I wasn’t going to be paying attention anyway. I was going to get it wrong. I just like that my own personal excuse this time was that a beautiful woman distracted me.” You whisper.

“How sweet.” Sarah grinned from ear to ear. “I will leave you though. You need to work for this assignment. Call me later though. Daydreams preferably.” With that, Sarah vanished. You were left with working on the assignment.

The assignment went smoothly for the most part. The class didn’t like it but we got it done. We passed all the papers to the front. She took them all and sat down at her desk. Just as she did, the bell rang. Mrs. Willows was always keen on when the bell would finish. She would stop everything just in time. Everyone gathered their things to leave.

“Dwayne, can you see me after class?” Mrs. Willows called out to you. This was bad.

“Yes, ma’am.” You were stuck with the old crone for a little bit. You went up to her desk. You and Mrs. Willows waited for everyone to leave. There were a few “oohs” from your fellow classmates. When it was just the two of you, you asked. “Why did you want to see me?”

“I wanted to talk over your essay that you wrote. I have a few questions about it.” She put her hands in her lap. She was in a rather serious mood. “Do you have time in your schedule today to talk about it?”

“Why can’t we talk about it right now? I would rather get this over with.” You were nervous. This essay would determine if you had to take final exams or not. You can’t have anything wrong with it.

“There are quite a few things in it I want to discuss, which I don’t have time to talk about in between classes. Is your fourth period open?” She offered a time.

Your fourth period was your study period. It was freeish if you had to talk to a teacher. Your study time was with Chad and another study person. “It is my study period. I have to inform them that I will be late. I don’t want to be away from that activity too long.” Part of the study time was preparing for another activity.

“I understand. I won’t take up all of your study time.” Mrs. Willows wrote down in her calendar that you would meet her. “I will see you in the fourth period in my office.” She then waved her hand away. “You can go now.”

“Thank you.” You nod your head in agreement. You exited the class to go to your next class. After shuffling through the crowd, you made it. You slumped down on your desk right next to Nick.

“I’ve got a teacher meeting next period with the Ancient One.” You groan. “I have some problems with my essay.”

“Damn. Our gang is getting pulverized today. Vicky on Madi and the Old Crone on you.” Nick replied with a side smile. “What’s next, Mr Jones goes after me?”

“Did you bring your homework today?” Mr. Jones seemed to appear with Nick’s mentioning of his name, like he summoned him.

NIck was caught off guard by this. “Uuu-hh, no.” Nick claps his hands together to rub them. “I will bring it tomorrow though. Does that work?” Nick tried to make a deal with Mr. Jones. His habit of turning things late was on full display.

“I guess I will be going after you. See me after class.” Mr. Jones wrote a note in his schedule.

Nick turns to you with a moping face. “See, we are getting pulverized today.”

“I think this one is something you clearly dug for yourself. Our stuff was just us being unlucky.” You snarkily reply to Nick.

“Why is everything my fault when this happens to me and when it happens to you it is just that you woke up under the wrong star. It is not fair.” Nick crosses his arms. He didn’t like this turn of events

“Is the homework done?”

“Not completely.”

“I rest my case.” You pull out your notebook. Class was about to begin and you needed to make sure that you could answer questions this time. You had to avoid daydreaming about Sarah so that she wouldn’t distract you. Even though you were distracted that you had a meeting with Mrs. Willows.
Chapter End Notes:
How is the rest of the day going to go with Vicky noticing Madi? Is Madi going to blow her cool?

We are sticking with the same name for story. I might add a name to chapter headings to indicate different sections.