- Text Size +
The rest of lunch went smoothly and calmly. We talked about our plans for the party tomorrow and the D&D session. When the bell rang, we all went our separate ways. I couldn’t chat with Madi because Madi and Nick had a class together for the next period at a different part of school. We could chat next period when you, Madi, Nick, and Chad shared a lab together. You would have to wait until after school for a talk.

You and Caspian went to your next class. It was pretty boring as you were at the end of the school year and high school with no finals to worry about. You decided to daydream. Since Mrs. Willows wasn’t here, she wouldn’t be able to catch Sarah.

You imagine Sarah sitting on the desk in a teacher’s garb. She started to materialize in the same hazy appearance as before. She had a black skirt and leggings, white button up shirt with the top unbutton for her cleavage, and glasses to look smart. Sarah was sitting with her legs crossed in a sexy manner. She smiled when she saw you.

“Hey, Dweeb. It’s good to see you.” She pushes her glasses down to get a good look at you.

“Good to see you too. How are you doing? Is magic practice going well?” You breathe the words. Not wanting anyone to notice you appearing to talk to yourself.

Sarah moves off the desk and starts to walk towards you. She was having a leisurely stroll towards your seat. “It is going well. The maids have been most excellent teaching me some of the basics of succubus magic. It will help me go around places and people not scream, ‘Demon, Whore, Bitch’ when I cross the street.” She stopped in front of your desk. “Unfortunately that has caused me to be very busy. I can’t be here long. I have to focus on the task my Uncle gave me.”

You nod. You understand that Sarah is studying hard. It is impressive that she learned something like this to have a conversation with you in a daydream. “I understand. I won’t bother you longer. You better get back to practicing what your Uncle asked you to. I will study here.”

“Thank you. We both have to learn our things.” Sarah leans down in front of your face. She brought her face in close and gave you a kiss on your lips. It felt like a slight tickle when she did. “I will see you later.” She pulls back and vanishes into smoke. No one saw her or the smoke.

The time went by and so did the class. The bell rang and it was time to go to the final class. It was chemistry, lab day. The lab was chosen by the class for the experiment as it were the final days of school. You were paired with Chad as your partner while Madi and Nick were partners. The four of you shared a table. It was going to be a simple, easy experiment that would go by quickly. You were wrong.

“Alright, I got the tube connected to the bunsen burner.” Nick said. “I will turn the gas on.”

Nick turned on the gas. Madi brought a striker above the burner. You and Chad were past this part. “I’ll light it up. Cavemen aren’t good around fire.” Madi clicked the striker several times but no flame ignited. “Are you sure the gas is on? Or is the tube connected?” Madi’s gaze went over to Nick. She was still clicking the striker while not paying attention to what was going on over there.

Nick was twisting the faucet for the gas. He made sure it was gas that the tube was attached too. “I am positive that the gas is coming out.” He switched his attention to the tube and went along it. “Maybe we have a hole in the tube. It seems fine though. Are you sure the strik-OH MY GOSH! MADI!” Nick yelled suddenly.

You and Chad looked up from your experiment to see why Nick yelled. Madi’s hand was over the bunsen burner. She had lit the flame but didn’t know. She moved her hand directly over the flame without noticing as she talked to Nick. Her hand was licking up the blue flame directly in her palm. Madi was surprised at this as well. She pulled her hand away just as Nick turned off the gas.

“Is everything alright?!” The teacher started to panic as well. She moved down the rows of lab tables to your group’s table.

“Yes.” Madi spoke up. “I almost poured the wrong chemical into the wrong mixture. Nick caught me just in time.”

The teacher stopped, sighing. “Whew. Nice catch Nick.” She then turned to Madi. “Pay closer attention to what you are doing. Chemicals are dangerous. You don’t want to create poisonous gas or burn yourself.”

“Thanks for the warning. I will be more careful.” Madi waved at the teacher as she left.

Nick was quick to grab Madi’s wrist. “That is not what happened. You had your hand in the open flame.” He tries to flip Madi’s hand open but her strength was too much for Nick. “We need to get you some first aid treatment for that burn.”

“I’m fine. You don’t have to worry about me.” Madi pulls her hand back. Nick couldn’t do anything to stop her or check the condition of her hand. “I am totally fine.”

Nick was not buying this. He was trying to help her. Looking straight into her eyes as he was getting serious, he looked up slightly to notice something in her hair. You knew what he noticed. “Today has been full of surprises. The happy, sunny outfit change, the blazing hug from when I tried to stop you, the searing heat on my butt at lunch, the refusal to get a burn checked, and finally, your lock of hair has turned white. What is going on, Madison?”

Madi’s hand went to her head when Nick called her out using her full name. Nick was serious. Madi was trying to hide the lock of hair that changed with her emotion. In that moment, her emotions betrayed her. “There is nothing going on.” Madi lied.

“There is no use hiding it. We saw it.” Chad calls her out too. “Your hair color changed and that should be a serious burn. We should be smelling burnt flesh but we are not. You need to tell us what is going on. Why can your hair change and why are you not burned?” Pointing a finger at her.

Nick looks Madi in the eyes. “Friends shouldn’t be hiding things like this from their friends.”

Her lock turns to blue. She knew that she wasn’t escaping this. You knew it as well. You should have warned her early to be extra careful but it was too late. The worst option happened. An undeniable incident happened before Chad and Nick’s eyes. Madi looked to you for answers. All you could do was shrug. There was no more hiding.

“Something happened the other night. It changed my life forever.” Madi spoke softly with regret. “I am not the same person you know. I am different.”

“What happened?” Nick looks very concerned. He was worried that Madi did something terrible.

Chad then pointed his finger at you. “Does Dweeb know about it?” He tilted his head to you with a slightly accusing look. “You have been silent during all this. You must have known something.”

You sigh. Chad would notice this. “Yes, I knew.”

Nick flashes an angry glare at you. “Why didn’t you tell us? Something catastrophic happened to Madi and you won’t tell us.” Nick’s eyes were building with rage. You had kept a secret from them. “We could have helped.”

“Don’t get angry at him.” Madi placed her hand on Nick’s shoulder. His attention returned to Madi. He was starting to fume. Your hairs shivedered on your neck as Madi drew herself closer to Nick. She was charming him. “He is sworn to secrecy. He couldn’t tell you on his own accord.”

Nick calms down. Madi was using her influence on him to make sure he didn’t explode. “Alright, I understand. What is the thing that happened the other night?”

Chad raises an eyebrow at you. He must have thought that Nick would get extravagant but Nick eased into his seat. “How did she do that?” Chad waved his finger back and forth between Nick and Madi.

“It is part of what happened the other night.” Madi was getting more comfortable now with speaking about it but not everything. “I cannot tell you here in school.” She looked around at the students, making sure that there wasn’t attention on them. “I will tell you after school at a secluded spot.”

“Good, then we can know what is going on.” Nick seemed content with that. Madi’s charm did not allow him to get angry. “We don’t want any more secrets.”

“I can’t promise that but I can tell you what happened.” Her lock of hair turned blue. Her happiness she had for the day was gone. Her friends were hurt by keeping this secret. “I will text you the location where I will tell you all.”

The rest of the school day was silent. There was an uneasiness that hung over everyone. Nick and Chad were focused on what happened to Madi while you and Madi were focused on what info you two could give them. There was also a sense of distrust a little bit between the two groups. Everyone went to their lockers to grab their stuff at the end of the day. Chad and Nick clung close together as they waited for the text to be sent. You and Madi went to your car. She was wanting to get there before Chad and Nick did to discuss what information about succubus you could give them.

“Where to?”

“Over here.” Madi opened her map app and showed you the place.

“Got it.” You pulled out of the parking lot while Madi texted Nick and Chad the location.

It took a few minutes of silent driving until you reached the destination.

“We are here.”

This was the karaoke cafe in town, the only one. It had set up shop in the bad side of town, making it perfect for the group to meet since students below college won’t come here often. It had solo rooms so that people could have fun, alone, with their friends, perfect for not being disturbed.

Madi steps out of the car. “Good, they should be close behind us. They are anxious to hear what happened.” Madi is a light blue with nervousness.

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” The two of you walked to the door. You were anxious as well. This was a big secret that you and Madi happened upon because you babysitted your neighbor. Both of your lives were changed dramatically after that job. This secret would reveal Sarah as well. Exactly what you didn’t want.

“I don’t know. But I cannot think of another option with those two.” The two of you walked up to the front desk with a hostess that had her back turned to you. She had knocked over the two pictures of the owners. “We would like to have a private room.”

The hostess turns around to answer you, leaving the pictures knocked over. “Alright. Will it just be the two of you?” The hostess scanned both of you.

“No, we will have some coming later.”

“Okay. The charge will be 30$ for the basics of the room from the start for the first hour. Any additional charges…” The hostess told the gist of how it worked. She went for about two minutes before she was done. “Room 6 is open. Just text your friends which room you are in.” The hostess motioned to the back of the cafe where there was a hallway to where the rooms were.

“Thank you.” Madi began to text Nick and Chad. The room was near the back of the hallway. The two of you proceeded to make it down to the room. As you began to unlock the door, another door opened in the hallway.

“It was fun meeting you and learning your stories. They were pretty bad but they will be good from now on.” A familiar voice walks out of that karaoke room.

“Sarah!?”

You were surprised to see the girl you loved inside this cafe.

“Dweeb!?” The seven foot tall busty blonde responds in the same way. She was dressed in some very suggestive fashion, like some taught her to look close to a hooker. “What are you doing here? What is Twigs doing here?”

“You picked up that nickname fast.” Madi notes with a sigh.

Sarah proceeds to walk over to the two of you. “I could say the same for you. I thought you were training at your family’s estate?” You ask.

“I’m still training. I had a few spells during training that made me expend a lot of energy. My Uncle said I needed to get a larger storehouse of energy. So me and my Mom hit the town.” Sarah was telling her story.

Madi waves her hand to ask a question. “Hold on. Your Mom is here?”

Sarah shook her head. “Oh no. We went separate ways. She said that I need to be able to talk to people by myself.” Her face went red and buried her face behind her hands as she seemed to recount that memory. “Oh gawd, it was so embarrassing. It’s so much easier to talk to people when you have your horns out. People are so intimidating.”

“Those were the people that you had met?” You point to the room she had come out of. She talked to someone as she came out.

“Yes.” Sarah nod as she put her hands down. “They were a crew of thieves that break into people's homes, a decent number of houses. They are going to start doing some community service in their neighborhoods. Make the town a better place.”

You knew that Sarah had just taken their souls. That is what her Uncle had probably meant by creating a larger storehouse of energy. It was good to see that Sarah was getting creative with catching bad people and turning them to good. Some people needed a restart on life like this to put them on the right path. “That is good to hear. I am glad that you are turning their lives around for the better. Some people just need to have their life diverted back down the correct path” You approve. Sarah smiled at that.

“How many are in the room?” Madi peers around Sarah’s curves to see if she could see into the room. The door was closed.

“Four.”

“Four!?” Madi sounds surprised. You were surprised as well. “You can charm four people at the same time. How did you do that?”

“It was quite easy. They were all very prideful, drunk, and horny. Their defense was totally down to my charm. They didn’t care what was going on to their friends as long as they were going to have some action.” Sarah shrugs, causing her huge chest to bounce. “Not a great group of friends if you are not watching each other's backs.”

“I’ll say.” You look over to the door with some soulless thieves behind it. “They only look out for themselves.”

Sarah put her hands on her hips, which caused her boobs to bounce even more. “Now, why are you here?”

“Twigs! Dweeb!” another familiar voice calls out. “How do you know that hottie!?”

All three of you turned to the entrance of the hall. Nick and Chad were standing there, gawking at Sarah. Nick with his arms down, palms up, and his mouth open, with some drool, as he was just in awe of the beauty of Sarah. Chad, as chill as ever, only raised an eyebrow.

“That is why we are here.” You sigh. “We have an issue.” Your reason came at that moment.

“How do you know that bombshell from the other day?” Nick walks up the hallway with Chad behind. His attention then turns to Sarah. He gave his very cheesiest smolder. “Hey, I’m Nick.”

Sarah cowers behind you. Madi gives an exasperated eye roll with her lock of hair turning slightly green. Chad slaps his forehead. You sigh at his belligerent attempt to flirt with Sarah. Sarah with a quiet, but deadly response, replies. “Sarah, and I don’t like you.”

Nick’s face contorts as if he had been shot. That was one of the quickest and hardest rejections he had ever received. Madi’s hair turned orange as she snickered. “I could have told you that would happen, Caveman.”

“Are you all friends of my sweet Dweeb?” Sarah’s lumbering body tried to hide herself behind your small back. It was embarrassing to have the hottest woman in town hiding from your friends.

Chad steps forward gracefully and bows with his hand over his heart. “I am sorry for my friend. He is a bit eccentric at times. My name is Chad. We are friends of Madi and Dwayne from school.” Chad spoke politely.

“I can assure you that he won’t bite like Nick.” You pat Sarah’s head. “He will make you something that you would want to take a bite out of. That is Baker’s specialty.”

Sarah lit up with that. She lifted herself off your back a little. “Do you like to cook?”

“My family owns a bakery. I have learned how to cook from them. I normally would have some muffins but I am all out. You and Dweeb should come by sometime.” Chad smiles. He was getting comfortable with this conversation. Nick was being poked by Madi to get it together.

“Muffins sound delicious. I definitely need to try it.” Sarah shakes you a little to get your attention. “Can you bring some over by the house?”

“I can try but they’re truly the best hot out of the oven at the bakery.” You state. They had some magical quality over there inside those walls.

“They literally melt in your mouth.” Chad adds.

“I want some.” Sarah starts to drool.

Chad’s face got serious “Sorry to change the subject. We came here to meet Dwayne and Madi about some things that have been happening lately at school. Do you happen to be part of that reason?”

Sarah then glances back and forth between you and Madi, who was bonking Nick’s head to prevent him from trying to ask Sarah again. You nod to her to notify her that this was about succubi. Madi nods the same. Madi then turned back to the boys. “Let us have a moment, please.”
Chapter End Notes:
Are the girls going to reveal their secret to the boys?