- Text Size +
“Is this really your family’s manor?” You gulp. This area was giving you the creeps.

“Yep. I didn’t believe it either when I saw it. I didn’t know my family had something like this.” Sarah pointed out the building, past the front gate you were passing. “Park over there.”

This was the haunted house on the outskirts of the town. The thick foliage of green trees around the manor allowed it to be lost from sight. The foliage also darkens your view to the outside as well, leaving it isolated. When the leaves fell, the bare trees would give the place a new level of fright. The mansion had a weather exterior making it similar to the appearance of Luigi’s Mansion; an old game that Nick adored in his retro collection. With all these aesthetic appearances, students loved to come out here to test their bravery, only to return with babbling that it was haunted and no one should go there.

“Is your family secretly rich from finding some pirate’s gold or something?” Madi exited the car. “Caus that’s a big house.”

“Nope.” Sarah shakes her head. “An old family heirloom that gets passed down to the head of the family. They did some sort of trade with rich people to get the wealth for it. And when I mean old, it’s old. It might be older than the USA.”

“Damn, that’s old.” You marvel at the house. The Silvermoon family goes way back. “I am surprised that it is still standing.”

Sarah was taking the lead to the front doors. “It has been renovated and wings added over the years. The family has kept it up to date the best they can.”

As you reach the steps leading up to the front door, you realize how big the mansion is. The windows are greatly elongated to indicate tall floors. The steps leading up were also big, about double the height of steps normally found in town. This was giving you a sense that the ancestor, Silvia, was quite tall. This thought was interrupted by two figures opening the front doors. These were two succubi dressed in maid outfits. Your first glance went directly to their demonic features, trying to figure out what class they were. Caster was in your mind but something seemed off from that guess. The horns were small and the wings were about half the size of Sarah’s wings. The biggest hint was the tail. The tail had a thin arrow head rather than a spade. It reminded you more of Andrea’s tail.

“Crap!” One of them whispers. “Master Joe is going to be mad letting an intruder get this close.”

“The usual, Mia?” The other asks. With a nod, the pair made a beeline for you.

In a flash, a big black wing stood in their path like an impassable wall. “He’s mine. Don’t you dare mess with him.” Sarah’s eyes flashed red at the succubi maids, hinting at the fury that could come. “I told Uncle Joe he should be expecting two people coming today.”

“We deeply apologize.” They bowed and spoke in unison. “We should have recognized them as master Madison and master Dweeb.” One of them stopped talking. “My name is Mia and this is my twin sister Amy. Welcome to the Silvermoon manor! It’s erection-AAIIEE!”

Amy silenced her sister by grabbing her tail and pulling. Mia’s eyes bulged at the tug. “No bad sex jokes! Guests would probably be finding that annoying.” Amy growls. “Uncle Joe would dock our pay for annoying his guests.” You were surprised by the sudden antic of the discipline.

“I just wanted to lighten the mood.” Mia complains in a high pitched voice to her sister. “Can you let go of my tail?”

“Yes.” Amy responded seriously. “Remember we are maids first, succubus second while we are in this house.” She let go of the tail.

“I know.” Mia recomposed her. “I like our other job better.” She pouts.

The sisters have a moment of silence as they look past you. Madi had reverted to her true form while this argument was going down. “Woah… A fire elemental. That is rare!”

“Wait, is that a rare class?” Madi got excited. Her color became yellow.

“Elemental, no. fire part, yes.” Mia informed her. “Fire elementals are viewed as dangerous and hard to control. They were hunted for that trait.”

“Woah.” Madi was very interested in this conversation.

Amy had a different opinion. “We can talk about that later. We are going to be docked in pay for not bringing the guests inside.” Amy gave a deadly tone to her sister.

“Right, right.” Mia rubs her head nervously before bowing. “Please, come inside! AAIIEEE!” Mia screamed again as Amy pulled her tail. “THAT WASN'T MEANT AS A SEX JOKE!”

The maids proceeded to invite you into the mansion. Once inside, you saw the enormity of the manor.

“Holy shit! This is a big house!” You marveled as you stared up at the ceiling. The main lobby reached a height of around 60 feet. The biggest surprise after that was how spotless the place was. “How do you clean it all?”

“By being professionals.” Mia stretched out her wings. “And these help a lot.”

Amy hopped in. “Mostly targeted cleaning of sections that guests would be. The house is too big for just two maids to clean everything. We lock the wings and such where guests would not be going.

Sarah, who had grown to her full height of around 14 feet, with her clothes on, thanks to her new magic, adds. “It is a big house. I have not seen all of it and I am a big girl. I can get around.”

“This would make a killer place for a party.” Madi states. “Vicky would throw a fit if we held one here. It would outclass what she could stir up. Could we host a party here?” Madi asks the brunette maids.

“We are accepting applications for new maid positions.” Amy responds coldly. The answer was no.

The maids lead the group deeper into the mansion, past a set of stairs at the end of the lobby to a second floor. This hallway had a nice long red carpet leading deeper into the center of the mansion. This hallway maxed out at around 20 feet in height. The dark wooden walls had sets of shiny armor lined along it. The maids really did their craft well. This hallway led to the centerpiece of the mansion, the ballroom.

“It’s fucking huge!” You sucked in the dazzling sight.

The ballroom stretched upwards to around 100 feet where it was capped with a dome. The walls had fancy, renaissance drawings on it which would have been expected to be in Europe. The trimming was silver instead of gold along every fancy nook, linings, and frame. It is an area to treat the rich folks. The walls were also lined with different sizes on doors, like there would be a variety of sizes of people to enter.

“You have to admit it, Princess.” Madi was in awe of the brilliant room. “Your family’s rich.”

“It’s not that rich.” Sarah tried to defend herself but it wasn’t working. This place was fancy. “Our family might be well off and I don’t know all of Uncle Joe’s finances.”

“It is either that or you are royalty, Princess.” You said.

“Is that going to be my nickname?” Sarah didn’t look happy that could be her nickname. It sounded a little childish.

“We will see what the others say when they see this.” Madi stated.

The maids stopped in this room. “She could be a queen with how big she has gotten so the nickname could fit.” Mia spoke about Sarah’s towering height. “It is hard to get that big.” Mia was a bit peppy with her observation.

“I would say that she is.” Amy turned around. “This is where we have to stop for now.” Amy changes the conversation. “Everyone has to go to different sections of the manor.”

“What? why?” You were confused at this.

“Everyone has different tasks and conversations. The master of the house thought it would be confusing if everyone was asking vastly different questions that answers could be muddled. We have slotted guests for different times to allow more of a one on one conversation to keep everything clean and cut.” Amy was remaining professional while Mia was a bit more chippy. “So we decided that this would be the best spot to split. Since it is the biggest room in the house. You can find your way back here, eventually.”

“Makes sense. This place is huge.”

“So we will come back here when we are done?” Madi asks.

“That is correct.” Amy answers. “And we will have more group discussions during dinner.”

“Now, Sarah. You come with me.” Mia was energetic as she attempted to give Sarah a high five on one foot. This was greeted with Amy jabbing Mia in the side with her tail. Mia toppled over in a crumpled mess.

“Remain professional, remember.”

Mia looked a little bit teary as she picked herself up. “Why can’t I just lighten the mood?”

“Because it could dock our pay.” Amy pinched her forehead as she was stressed by sister oblivion to that fact. “And your childish antics could make the guests expect that we are not made of the highest quality service. It is embarrassing.” Mia looked like Amy’s words were literal arrows. She seemed pained by what Amy said. Amy breathed in deeply before facing Madi in a serious manner. “You will be heading with me to meet the head of the house. He likes to meet those with the blood first.”

“Alright. I guess I'll talk to the big cheese first.” Madi replies. She falls behind Amy as she walks towards one of the many doors in the ballroom. “See you all later.” She waved.

“Now that she is gone.” Mia bounces back to her happy personality. “We are going to the training room. We are going to see if you can cast those spells you couldn’t before now that you have more magical energy.”

“I can try.” Sarah responds. She then motioned at you. “What about Dweeb?”

“He can stay here until my sister comes back. She will be taking him to Uncle Joe’s office.” Mia puts her arms behind her head as she sways playfully. She was getting more unprofessional the farther her sister was from her. “Master Madison will be joining us for magic lessons after she talks to Uncle Joe. She needs to catch up to you.” Mia waltzed backwards towards her door.

Sarah turned to you. Concern was in her eyes. “I have to go with Mia. Do you think that you could handle being here alone?” It was like she was a mother looking after her child. You didn’t come up to her waist at this size.

You slightly chuckle at the irony a little. “I would have said the same sort of thing to you if this was last Saturday. I will be fine. This room is plenty big to keep me occupied. Go learn, magic. It sounds like a fun thing to be able to do.” You prodded her to follow Mia by pushing her thicc leg.

“You’re right. I can be pretty foolish.” She laughs too. She shrunk herself down to seven feet, catching onto what was going on. “Sorry if I hurt your feelings.”

“Not at all. I was laughing at how this used to be switched around. It would be a problem if you treated me like a kid constantly when you are that size.”

She grabbed your hands into hers. “I promise I won’t do that. You are a man.” She gave a sly smile. “Unless I want to tease you a little bit.”

“Only a little bit.” You grin in return. It was a wonderful moment having Sarah’s hands in yours. You wanted to tell her how much she means to you. But unfortunately there was an interruption.

“Come on, you love imps! I don’t have all day!” Mia cries out from the frame of a door.

“Sorry!” Sarah calls out to the maid. Her next words were aimed secretly for you to hear. “I am going to tell Amy about this unprofessionalism.”

“Mia is not going to like the next paycheck.” You giggle. “I will see you after magic practice.”

“Definitely.” Sarah gives you a quick kiss. “Betsy is planning dinner tonight so it is going to be good.” Sarah dashes to Mia. Mia pushed herself off as Sarah came over

“I look forward to it.” Your smile got bigger from the kiss, along with the voluptuous features of Sarah bouncing as she ran to Mia. They both left, leaving you alone in the ballroom.

You immediately began to explore the ballroom. Staring at all the silver decor and craftsmanship that went into all of its design. It was massive and stunning. The family must have been swimming in wealth at one point if they were able to build this. There seemed to be a lot of expense focused directly in this room. There were a few paintings here and there that would catch a pretty penny. Some spots were empty, probably from having to sell some stuff if the family hit a low point. The big thing that caught your eye was the roof, specifically the dome. The dome had a mural.

The mural on the dome seemed to tell a story. It was styled around art in the 18th century. It had four different areas for depictions. The first were people coming off a ship with a noticeable fashion choice. These were the pilgrims. They were coming out to meet some Native Americans. That was the second area and it was interacting with the first area with a handshake. Behind the pilgrims, filling the third area, a group of scantily clad women were sitting on a rock. They each had a little demon on their shoulders, drawn in the old style of demons. The fourth area had a group of white robed people with each having a staff marching towards the scantily clad women. There was a leader of this group, his cowl removed. He had something aimed at the women, a handle or grip of some sort. The art was so damaged that you couldn’t make it out. You tried to guess what it was for several minutes but couldn’t come up with anything unless you got closer to the dome.

You couldn’t think of anything before you were interrupted by footsteps in the distance. Someone was coming to the ballroom.

When the footsteps became the clunking sound of them hitting the ballroom floor. You glance over to see who was coming. It was a surprise by who you saw strutting in.

A fox girl. A freaking fox girl

The fox girl was around 5’6” with silky pale skin, there seemed to be some Asian descent, with cherry blossom hair. The fox features that you noticed right away, when she entered, were golden brown fox ears and a fluffy fox tail. She has a noticeable creamy bust, which cannot be compared to either of the Heartman ladies but still on the large size of bust, blazingly jacked up to highlight it with her dark blue kimono type fashion. She seemed oddly familiar.

The girl continues to walk directly into the ballroom, not noticing you. She is staring at one of the silver laden walls while eating an apple. She is almost upon you when you speak up.

“Hello, do you live here?”

“Mmmgpth!” The girl froze, while choking on her apple. Her eyes were wide as she was totally scared by your sudden, but not really sudden, appearance. She was able to recollect herself though after banging her chest to dislodge what became stuck in the airway. You realize where the familiarity was coming from. She looks very similar to a character in that gacha game that Chad loves to play. She swallowed what sounded to what was lodged, into the correct pipe.

“I’m sorry. I should’ve spoken up sooner.” You lean over to make sure that she was okay after choking on an apple.

“I’m fine. I should have been looking at where I was going.” She brushes some crumbs off her chest. She then looks up at you. Her brown eyes staring deeply into yours, then looking down to measure you. She gives you a cocky smile. “Thank you for speaking up. I could have had a terrible accident. I should reward you for coming to my rescue.” She gives a seductive wink.

She is acting very similar to that game. You have a big hint as to what sort of “reward” she
wants to give you. The cosplay and tone is a big giveaway. Your heart is set on Sarah. “No thank you. I am good without the reward.” You know her rewards is sex. “A name would suffice though.”

“Aww” She looks disappointed for a little bit but she flips back to a flirting nature. “My name is Melody Silvermoon. I am really good at giving rewards.” She leans in closer, emphasizing her breasts.

You look away from her seductive attempts. “Uhm, Hello Melody. I am Dwayne Kenders. Are you related to Sarah by chance? You share a family name with her mother's maiden name.”

Melody’s eyes light as she recognizes the name. “Sarah? As in Sarah Heartman?”

You nod.

“Yep.” She gives a big grin. “That little twerp is my cousin. I heard that she was coming to the mansion today. I haven’t seen that girl in a while. She must be eight.” She then pauses, giving you a weird glare “You are not into little girls... Are you?”

Melody has started to move closer to you. Every step you have taken back, she has taken a step forward, trying to keep the smallest amount of distance between you. She was thirsty for you. “No, I am not interested in little girls.”

“Then we can have fun with the reward I mentioned. I am a big girl.”

You find that you have walked backwards into a wall. Melody has you pinned. “I didn’t say that Sarah was a little girl.”

As if by magic, a familiar succubus floats down behind Melody. “He is quite right.” Sarah spoke sternly.

Melody spins around from her second fright of the day. She sees some huge thicc legs. Slowly arching her head upward to see who these sexy legs belong to. Sarah is looming over in her large 14 foot size, dwarfing Melody’s 5’6”.

“Hi Sarah, how are the magic lessons going? Are they done?” You call out to your hero. “I am being greeted by your annoying cousin.”

“Not yet. I had to grab more targets from the stockroom for when Madi comes. I destroyed all the ones in the training room.” Sarah looks down at a shocked Melody. She gives her a smirk. “You're much shorter than I remember. Did you shrink? You wouldn’t be hitting on my sweet Dweeb? That is a low blow.”

Melody was gawking at her towering cousin, with assets bigger than hers. “S-sarah?! How did you get so big? You are supposed to be an eight year old twerp!”

Sarah starts to shrink down to seven feet. Her intimidation tactic worked. Melody knew she lost in the size department. “You should know that succubi grow differently than humans, since you have the blood. Mine just decided that being twenty or so was what I should be.” Sarah tapped her head on where Melody’s ears would be on her head. “The ears are a nice touch. I should see about using some magic to make some of my own. I bet I would look very cute with an accessory like that”

“These things are real!” Melody got very defensive as she cupped her ears.

“What!? Really!?” Sarah looked very bewildered at her cousin's remark. She didn’t know they were not an accessory. You thought they were part of her cosplay. She probably was a real kitsune. “I haven’t seen you before with them.”

“Gramps told me to hide them when I hangout with you. He said that it would scare you.” Melody’s forefront personality was gone as Sarah confronted her about her ears. It was replaced by someone who was very conscientious about their appearance.

“I would have. I was a shy little girl. New stuff like that would have set me off.”

“She is still like that at times.” You remark, having scooted around to Sarah’s side.

“Am I really?” Sarah was trying to bolster herself up in front of her cousin.

“You had to turn into your succubus form to talk to Caveman and Baker properly at the karaoke cafe.”

Sarah puts a hand on a slightly pink cheek. “Fair point. I guess I am still a little shy.” She remembers that moment.

“Wait! You get to go out in public? And to the karaoke cafe?” Melody clung onto those words. It seemed like a marvel to her that those sorts of things were allowed to be done by Sarah. They were like treasures for Melody.

“Yeah, why?” Sarah was confused by what Melody was asking.

“You are so lucky.” Melody put her hands to her face as she leaned back. She was groaning in jealousy. “Gramps never lets me out of this place except for business trips or to see family. It’s so boring here.”

“Wait, you’re not allowed out of the house?” You were now curious about this fox maidens' condition.

“Not even allowed to go to the grocery store. I want to explore the world but I am forced to live a fucking NEET lifestyle.” Melody complains. She rants a little as she had some frustration she wanted to let out. “No parties, no going out on the town, and no boys.” She sighs. “Fortunately, anime is good.”

“Why would Uncle Joe keep you here?” Sarah was now concerned for her cousin. She didn’t know about her cousin’s problems.

“He said the world is dangerous for someone like me. I would slip up and have people chasing after me. I wish he stopped treating me like a child.” Melody rolled her eyes.

You were trying to think of a solution for her. It was kind of sad that she was stuck here. “Have you asked about having someone babysit you while you are out.” you suddenly realized your word choice. “Sorry, I didn’t mean it like that.”

Melody shook her head. “No offense. Yes I have asked if Amy or Mia could watch me. Uncle Joe said that it is possible depending on their response.”

“What was their response?” Sarah asked.

“I would be too busy worrying about my sister to watch out for Melody. If she is there or not. Mia would not be a good babysitter as she would probably go after any guy she fancies.”

Amy had walked up stealthy to the group. She was very composed and regal as she answered that question. When the group saw that she was here, Melody quickly hid her arms behind her back.

“Amy!” Melody tried to sound like Amy was not the one person she didn’t want to see. “What are you doing here?”

“I am here to take Master Dweeb to meet Master Joseph.” Amy stated. She instantly noticed Melody’s ploy. “I thought that you knew that they were coming for dinner. I thought that you would have a sense of manners about you.”

“Of course I would.” Melody jumps over to be beside you, wrapping one arm around you while hiding the other. “What sort of host doesn’t greet the guest?”

Amy walks over to Melody and puts a hand on her shoulder. Melody seems to be sweating bullets. “I guess I misunderstood you.” Amy spoke to Melody. Melody gave a sigh of relief. “I should have known… that you would raid the pantry.” Melody’s eyes got big as Amy swiped the thing from behind her back, raising high into the air, a cinnamon roll.

“Look, I can explain.” Melody tries to defend herself. You were just wondering where the cinnamon roll came from. You had seen an apple.

“Explain after setting up the dining room for the guests. Alone!” Amy emphasized the last part. Melody seemed to be in trouble.

Melody became downtrodden. “Yes, ma’am. How many guests?”

“Six. That is how many we have.”

“Is the sixth one a boy?” Melody looks excited.

“The sixth one is you.”

“Duh.” Melody banged her head at what now seemed obvious. “I should have realized that.” She became depressed again.

“Hey, cheer up.” Sarah tries to encourage her cousin. “I am sure that there is a boy out there for you.”

“How can you be sure when I am stuck inside the house?” Melody grumpily questions Sarah.

“I can see about taking you out. I could be your sitter.” Sarah listed out some options. “I’m sure that we can have some people over here as well. We just had a few guys learn about succubus. I am sure that if you are a good girl that Uncle Joe would allow that.”

“That is ironic.” Melody chuckles. “I will play the good girl for Uncle Joe. kind of funny how our roles seemed reversed. He would say yes to you.” Melody couldn’t believe that her formerly younger cousin was going to be her ticket to explore the outside world a little, as her chaperone. “I better go set the table then.” Melody turns around and walks towards a door. Her fox tail wagged slightly behind her.

“I need to go to the storeroom.” Sarah states. She turned to Amy. “Where is the storeroom?”

“Down that door and to the left.” Amy points to a different door. “You will find some stairs going down. That is the storeroom you are seeking.”

“Thank you.” Sarah bows in gratitude to Amy. She goes to follow the directions. She stops at the door to blow you a kiss. “I will see you at dinner.”

“I really look forward to it.” You smile.Sarah was absolutely stunning.

“Ahem.” Amy coughs to get your attention from the voluptuous succubus. “Time to meet the master of the house.”
Chapter End Notes:
Who is this foxgirl? is there more to her?

How is Dwayne's meeting going to go with Uncle Joe?

We have some artwork for the story. I have a link to a commission artwork I have of Sarah in her smaller succubus form. I hope you all like it

https://www.deviantart.com/johnh7hump/art/Sarah-Heartman-Silvermoon-the-Succubus-917938539