- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sarah and her Dweeb have some alone time after the party, until an interruptions
To call the next hour or so, anything but magical would be a lie. Sarah carried you high in her arms above the town in a night flight. Her wings beat vigorously against the air until you reached soaring heights. It was gliding from there. The wind at that height was strong but you did not fear it, you were in Sarah’s strong arms. You were left enjoying the flight to its fullest.

“How is it?” Sarah asks.

“Amazing! This view is incredible! You’re so super that you can do this!” You said. You could feel the warmth of Sarah’s happiness pass over to you from the joy of receiving that compliment.

Sarah would fly you down low and then flap her wings hard to get back up again. It was a swooping movement as you saw the town from an airplane view before it became a bird’s eye view of the night lights. It truly was a stunning scene.

Hence, it couldn’t last forever. On the last swoop, Sarah brought the two of you down towards your neighborhood. Sarah lowered your legs down for landing as you entered her backyard.

“That was so much fun!” Your legs hit the ground and you walk a little away to get your feet used to solid ground. “I can’t believe we haven’t done that before.”

Sarah folds up her large bat wings as she lands. “I don’t know either but we are definitely going to do that more often.”

“Agreed.”

The two of you walk to her backdoor and enter the house, talking about the flight, party, and succubus stuff. It was a fun casual time discussing things on the couch where she gave you her first blowjob. It was getting into the later hours of the night when Sarah stood up.

“It is getting late.” She yawns and stretches, followed by scratching the underside of her boob. “I haven’t stayed up this late before so I’m really tired. I can get a little Smash in before then though.”

Your dick rose in your pants at that comment. “Like sex? I thought you said that the pussy would take too much stamina from me.” You were confused and elated at the same time.

“It would be too much for you but you are getting there.” She giggles as she waves her hand. You felt the demonic magic raise your neck hairs. She was using her Mage Hands. “I was talking about this Smash.” Her Switch and TV turn on.

“Oooh” You caught on now to what she wanted to do. “Of course it would be this smash. I should have gotten my mind out of the gutter.” You chuckled at the irony of the whole thing. She must have seen it on your Switch at some point and want to try it out. “I would love to.”

“Excellent!” She smiles, grabbing herself a pro controller. “I got Mewtwo and I want to try it out.”

“Do you have a gamecube controller?” You ask.

“A what controller?” Sarah was about to hand you a pro controller as well.

“No problem. I can use this.” You accept her offer. You knew that she was a beginner so you would go easy and teach her.

And that is what you did. You had to teach her some stuff she didn’t realize that she could do, shields, rolls, and grabs. She was determined to learn. She got better at the end of the few games of smash. She played Mewtwo and you used Link and Marth. You were a swordie as these were the swordies she had on her roster. (it wasn’t a full roster.)

“I’m going to beat you one day.” Sarah said as she turned off the switch. “In a real match.” She was very serious about that.

“It will take a long time but I believe you can.” You smile as you stand up. “I put some ungodly hours into this game to become decent.” You put her controllers away.

“I wonder if I could use some succubus magic to catch up.” Sarah pondered.

“You mean like slowing down time around you?” You thought of some of the options she could do. “Or steal the skill from someone?”

“I would share. Use their skill to ingrain it in me and then give the skill back. I wouldn’t want to steal something that someone has spent hours and days learning. That would be cruel.” Sarah answers. She walks back to you from turning the switch off, swaying her hips.

“I’m glad that is the preferred choice. It would be mean to steal that from someone.” You smile at her choice of how to use succubus magic to get better without harming people. “I love that you are very considerate of people. You don’t want to be mean with your power.” You step up to her. You put your arms around her waist.

“And I love your courage to do the right thing.” She wraps her arms around your shoulders and behind your head. She pulled you close up to her breasts. You stared up into her wonderful blue eyes from there. It was a beautiful moment like the party.

Rringg!!

Your phone rang. It was Madi’s ringtone

“Why do people like to interrupt these moments?” You complained about the inconveniences ruining these precious moments. Other people pointing out Sarah’s tail and Madi’s phone call, it really kills the mood.

“She must have something very important to talk about.” Sarah feels the same as you. The mood was gone and people kept interrupting the two of you. “You can answer it.” She motions to your phone.

“I’m sorry.” You apologize. You break contact with her to go to your phone.

“It’s not your fault.” Sarah answers before giving a yawn. She didn’t hold anything against you.

“Hello?”

“Hey Dweeb, we have a situation.” Madi answers.

“What sort of situation?” You turn around back to Sarah. Panic was settling into you and Sarah saw it. She became worried. You needed not to make her worry. You took a deep breath to calm yourself.

“It’s not a bad situation. Sorry, that phrasing could have gone better.” Madi realizes that she set an alarm off in your mind. “We had an incident with some hooligans a couple blocks away from the house party.”

“How did that make things better?” Your first thought was the party escape didn’t go as planned but this was just as bad. “Explain things to me, Twigs.”

“Nobody is going to report seeing succubus. Madi made sure of that.” Amanda interrupts the conversation.

“Amanda, you are still with Twigs?” You ask. It was obvious since it was her voice but you were a little surprised that she was on the phone as well.

“Mhm.” Amanda confirmed. “I have been with her ever since we left. The fleeing, the two hooligans, and our journey here. I didn’t know that the haunted house’s ceiling was so high.”

Wait, wait, wait.” You had to slow the story down. “Where are you at?”

“The Silvermoon Manor.” Madi answers.

“Silvermoon Manor!?”

That was a big shock for you. The group was supposed to meet there tomorrow. Why were Amanda and Madi there now? It made no sense. You looked up to see that Sarah was surprised a little with that info.

“Hold on. I need to put you on speaker.” You switch the phone to the speaker. “It’s on speaker. Tell us why you are at the Silvermoon Manor.”

“We drove a little bit away and stopped the car. Amanda and I were going to have a nice conversation about catching up in peace and quiet.” Madi began to tell the story. “Then two college hooligans came up to our car and started to harass us.”

“They were trying to hook up with us and have sex.” Amanda chimed in.

“We told them, “No,” and they wouldn’t take that for an answer. Soon, they were trying to force themselves into the car. It was about to be roadway rape.”

“Then Madi was awesome!” an excited Amanda interrupts. “She burst open her door and hopped on top of her guy in a flash. Me and him were both surprised by her strength until she pulled his pants down to suck his dick. He didn’t care about her overwhelming strength, just the pleasure. The other guy came around to jump in to get me. He didn’t care that Madi turned into her amazing dragon succubus form. She flipped that big tail around his waist and hoisted him in the air harmlessly. She stuffed the tip of her tail in his mouth to keep him quiet. The first guy didn’t care as Madi blew him off and he swore his loyalty to her. Pulled out a shiny gem I presume is his soul. She repeated it with the second guy. The first guy encouraged him to give in to her and he gave Madi his jewel as well. I can’t believe how amazing that was to see.”

Amanda finished her rant. She went off and told the story. You and Sarah looked at each other. Your eyes told each other that this was an incident but it seemed to have resolved itself nicely.

“It seemed that everything went well and nothing too serious happened. I just have two questions. Why call us and why are you at the Silvermoon manor?” Sarah agreed with your question.

“Well, you see-” Madi started to talk again but Amanda interrupted again. Her excitement was not contained.

“It was my idea. When I saw Madi eat those gems, she grew bigger before my very eyes. I have some knowledge of succubi and that is a trait of a succubus queen.”

“Say that again?” There were a lot of surprising things coming up in the conversation. You always had to be on your toes for anything that was said.

“A succubus queen.” Madi answered. “I have the potential to be a succubus queen by me growing from those two hooligans.”

“And I want to be her subject.” Amanda adds, super hyped

“That is why we are calling you.” Madi continues off what Amanda said.

You and Sarah looked at each other again. This was the most shocking part of the news. Madi being a queen and Amanda wanting to be a succubus.

“Hold on a second.” You muted the phone. Sarah was quick to speak after you did.

“What do you think about it?”

“What do I think about?” you were confused by Sarah’s question. “I was wondering what you think about it. I don’t know how succubus behave when their subject is a queen. I was leaning on your opinion.”

“It is complicated. I don’t know how proper succubus queens are supposed to act in this situation. ” She didn’t look unsettled by that news. She seemed more like she was trying to understand what was going on. She put her hands over her face as she tried to think. You could tell she was thinking hard about it. You could also see that she was tired. She thought for a good minute

“What do you think of Madi?” Sarah asks you. You were perplexed at first by this question. “Her personality? Character?” You realize that she was wondering what Madi was like to see if she should be worried about Madi being a queen succubus. How that would affect Sarah’s relationship with Madi. Sarah didn’t want the friendship to split because Madi is a queen succubus.

“Madi can be blunt, easily angered, and off putting with some of her words. She likes to keep herself distant from people. Which makes sense for the cruelty she has been through. In the end, if you push past that, be kind to her, and accept her for who she is, you will find that she cares deeply for people. That is why she doesn’t have many friends, it takes time, but she commits to them.”

Sarah straightens herself up after you spoke. She seemed content with your answer. “Thank you. I needed to know if I should worry about Madi being a queen succubus. I was scared that she would get up and leave, breaking our friendship. I found a good friend and I don’t want us to break up for something like that.” She wiggles around a little bit in joy that Madi won’t part ways with her.

“I do have a question for Amanda first.” Sarah changes it to the other topic they mentioned.

“Why does Amanda want to be a succubus?” You took a shot at what Sarah was thinking.

“Exactly.”

Sarah reaches over and presses the unmute button. There was a little noise on the other end.

“Are you still there?” Sarah asked

“Yes”

“Yessiree” Amanda was elated

“Good. First off, Madi, I am so excited that you could be a queen succubus. I didn’t know how to process it at first but as I think over it I can’t be anything but happy for you. You are a good person and I can’t think that you deserve it more than anyone else. I’m glad to be friends with a succubus queen.” Sarah’s delight in the news could be heard in her voice.

“uh.. Thank you. It means a lot coming from you.” You could tell by Madi’s response that she was a little embarrassed by Sarah’s praise. She must have thought that Sarah would be angry or scared about this and be upset with the news. “I will try my best and look forward to working with you.”

“Yay.” Sarah beams. “That is what I hope for.” Sarah was definitely thrilled that Madi would still be her friend. “I do have a question for Amanda though.” Sarah switches over to her.

“Yes?”

“Why do you want to be a succubus?”

Amanda didn’t wait for a second to respond. “I have two reasons. One, my family comes from a long line of succubus. We are sealed at birth from becoming one. We can break the seal but that requires some preparation with our family book that my family loves to hide from me. Another way to break that seal is to also become a subject. Hence, why I am breaking it this way.” You and Sarah were not surprised by that fact. Whitney, Amanda’s older sister, had mentioned that about her family. “Second, is because of Vicky. That bitch blackmailed me and my sister.” Amanda got angry.

“Wait.” You are confused now. “Whitney said that Mr. Davis had the blackmail and using it for sexual favors from Whitney. What is Vicky doing with a blackmail for you and Whitney?”

“Whitney doesn’t know how he got it but Vicky is where Mr. Davis got the blackmail. I was the blackmail not of my own free will.”

“How did Mr. Davis get the blackmail? Did he steal it?”

“Vicky gave it to him.” Amanda informs you and Sarah of the story. “They had a little deal going on. Vicky had me try on some raunchy lingerie and she took pictures of me in it, gave it to the Rat, and they imprisoned us. I’m glad that the Rat is gone.” Amanda seemed to know that Mr. Davis was dead, probably from her sister. “The issue is still with Vicky and Mr. Davis’s contacts. Vicky has the photos she can use and I don’t know if the Rat’s associates have the photos. The associates are the big issue. They could be waiting for me to come home to kidnap me.”

You felt a swath of righteous anger come over you. Vicky and Mr. Davis had used the photos as a way to possibly lure sex traffickers to take Amanda. They held the photos as a ransom and used them to control Amanda and Whitney. It was horrible. You could feel the disgust in Sarah as well.

“So is that why you want to become a succubus, to get revenge?” Sarah asks.

“Partially, my revenge would be to delete those photos. I want to become a succubus to defend myself. Vicky will come after me and I don't have the charm, strength, or ability as you and Madi have to defend myself, or the ones I care about like this.” You knew that she was talking about helping Whitney but you also believed she was talking about a certain nerd. “Being a succubus would help with that but the big thing is to protect myself from those predators from the Rat King. Madi protected me tonight but she is not going to be there forever. A girl got to defend herself from that.”

You and Sarah glance at each other in sync. That is all the two of you needed to confirm what you were thinking.

“I wholeheartedly agree with you.” Sarah spoke. “I can’t let a sweet girl like you suffer like this. I will head over there to do the ritual so you can become a succubus.” Sarah stood up to go to the manor.

You reached up to grab her hand. You recalled something from earlier that day. “Hold on a second. I remembered that Andrea talked with us today. I don’t want to be a party pooper but she said that we shouldn’t be making more succubus. It would draw the attention of the Mayflowers.” You hated to bring the sour news to the group.

“You’re right. You did mention that you had that conversation.” Sarah stopped getting ready. She got a little sad for Amanda. She wanted to help her but she didn’t want to go against Andrea. “I’m sorry. We can’t do it tonight. We have to ask Andrea about this.”

Madi didn’t skip a beat. “Andrea did say something about that but do you recall her words?” Madi sounded excited as she knew something that we didn’t

“Not exactly but she didn’t want us to make succubus so that the Mayflowers won’t catch wind of us.” You knew that Madi was up to something. Her tone was indicative of that.

“I do.” Madi states proudly. “Andrea said for Sarah not to make any more succubus. She didn’t say anything about me. If I am a queen succubus, I can make Amanda a subject.” Madi exposes the loophole for the deal.

“I don’t know. It is a loophole but I think that Andrea was clear that her intention was not to create succubus so the Mayflowers don’t see a spike in the numbers.” You didn’t want any of your friends, especially Sarah, to get hurt by the mistake of creating attention to the wrong people. The Mayflowers sounded like they mean business with demons. “Andrea won’t be happy.”

“When is she ever?” Madi responds, jokingly. “In all seriousness, I want to help Amanda and I think it would be bad to leave Amanda undefended like this. My girl has potentially serious problems coming. I believe that Andrea would be fine with it. Besides, succubi play around with the meaning of words all the time to get what we want. Andrea would understand that. Also, Amanda is already a succubus only that her blood is sealed.” Madi gave her defense.

You had to pause for a moment to think about what Madi said. This was a serious action and it required serious thought. You were thinking of the implications. Sarah was watching you for this decision and will go with what you say. You needed her input as well.

“Hold on a second.” You mute the phone again to talk to Sarah. “What do you think?”

“I think that Amanda needs to be able to defend herself. She has trouble brewing from our actions. Mr. Davis is out of the equation but his influence still affects the world, plus with Vicky’s potential to ramp up her revenge. Amanda is in trouble.” That was one side of this argument, the danger that Amanda is in. It was an important thing to weigh. “But, what Andrea said about the Mayflowers is significant. Succubi popping up past their registry would bring an army here. We don’t want a massacre.” That was critical to the scale of this decision as well.

“Those are both the problem with the situation.” You sigh. It was fifty-fifty for you to let Amanda break her seal. “What would you do?” You need more of Sarah’s opinion.

“I would let Amanda become a succubus but just her.” Sarah held up one finger. “I would follow Andrea’s request but Amanda is in a dire situation. I would make an exception for that. So if Madi wants to make Amanda her subject, I am good with it.” Sarah held up one finger. “On one exception though.”

“What exception is that?” You ask. You agreed with all of Sarah’s reasoning.

“You must attend the ritual.”

“Why me? Wouldn’t you be better to attend the ritual to make sure it goes right?” You were curious as to why that was the case.

“One, you kept a cool head tonight at the party. You could keep things under control if things go south. Two, with your leadership and experience with succubi, you could help make sure Amanda is going to behave as low profile as possible to go under the radar. Three, I am sleepy.” Sarah gave a huge yawn and stretch. “If I’m not required for the ritual, I would love to go to bed. It is a long night.”

You chuckle at Sarah’s reasoning. It was good but funny that a lady of the night was tired made you laugh. Sarah really was like any other person staying way past her usual bedtime for the first time.

“I get it.” You smile. “I will go to the ritual and make sure they don’t do anything crazy.”

“Excellent.” Sarah gave a sleepy smile back. You were in agreement for this. “I’m hitting the bed. You tell them of our decision.” Sarah leans down and gives you a kiss on your cheek. “Good night.”

“Good night, my little devil.” Sarah smiles at your goodnight. She walks to the hallway to her room swaying her hips in a sleepy delight for you. When she disappeared, you unmute the phone to give yours and Sarah’s response. “Alright, here’s the deal.”
Chapter End Notes:
How will the creation of a new succubus go?