- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Look who is here
“Welcome to Smithy’s Bakery and Sweets! How can I help you?” A familiar voice answers from the counter as you enter. The voice, Chad, recognizes you and the party as he looks up. “Aww man,” he smiled real big, “look at what the cat dragged in.” Your group smiled and waved to him. He was in his baker’s smock. “I will be off work in a little bit.” He pointed to the back of the store where the bakery equipment was. “I still have some things to do.”

“No worries, Baker, we will wait for you.” You answer. Sarah had immediately gone over to some of the pastry and muffin sections. She was drooling at the aroma coming off of them. “And will get some muffins to snack on while we wait.”

“Haha!” “Chad chuckles at Sarah’s response to seeing the delicious food here. “I can tell she is a fan already. I will make sure she gets the freshest one from the oven.”

Sarah gave a comedic answer. “Yummy!” Her pointy ears twitched at the thought of a warm muffin.

“She’s going to love that.” You chuckle as well.

“I think your other guest has found out what she wanted to eat.” Chad tilts his head to the seating area of the bakery.

Amanda had behaved like a homing missile. The moment you walked in, there was a nerd in the corner with a bunch of DnD stuff that you missed. Amanda didn’t miss it. She turned immediately, walked over to Caspian and sat opposite of him. The normally composed DM of the group was red as a tomato with his crush at the same table. You had to guess that Amanda might have been too excited to see her favorite nerd that you saw her single bladed tail poking out.

“Shit!” That was a problem. “Put the muffins on my tab.”

“I have to see if your credit is good.” Chad started to roleplay being a barkeeper. He didn’t get far into the role as you had to ditch to hide Amanda’s new secret. Chad leaned over the counter as you dashed over there. He noticed the new detail about Amanda. “That’s new.” He murmured

“Hey, funny seeing you here.” You stood right besides Amanda, trying to make this as natural as possible. “I thought you would be busy finishing up the campaign.”

“I uh am.” Caspian stutters for a moment. He was still caught off guard by his crush coming directly to his table to sit down with him. He was clearly flustered as he had alone time with her for a minute.

“We were just talking about that.” Amanda chimes in. Her face was in absolute bliss with a hint of a blush. She was truly in her element. She was a solid nerd at heart, not a cheerleader. “I was asking what sort of campaign his crafty Moriarty mind has schemed together.”

You were paying a little attention to that. You wanted to whisper into Amanda’s ear about the tail but that would be awkward in front of these two lovebirds. If you touched the tail, Amanda might give a small shriek which would be even worse. You needed a distraction. You conjured a daydream of Sarah.

“Why are you conjuring me in daydream? I’m right here.” Daydream Sarah hazy apparatus appeared and was confused for a second. She was standing behind Caspian. She then gave a sly smirk. “Is it that you can’t keep me out of your sight since I’m so pretty?”

“I would love for you to always be in my sight. I would have a beautiful woman in front of me forever.” You made an inaudible whisper. She put her hand over heart with your sweet words.

”Which campaign is it?” You asked vocally to Caspian.

“Well, if you see…” Caspian started to look through his stuff. You went back to Sarah.

“I have a reason for calling point blank.” You move your lips a little with no sound. The daydream could hear the slightest sound the daydreamer made. “Amanda’s tail is out and I need a distraction.”

“Shit.” You heard the mental and physical Sarah curse. She was getting a little bit more adultish in her language. The mental image spoke up. “Should I flash my boobs?”

“Hehe.” You gave a chuckle that was giddy to see that sight, funny that Sarah, a succubus, would offer that solution, and worrisome as it would cause a scene. “I would like to see them but no. It would cause a different problem afterwards.” You mention as you watched Caspian and Amanda. Caspian was on excited autopilot explaining his dungeon to Amanda while Amanda was enthralled by Caspian, letting her tail wag. “It needs to be something that would only affect them.” You then noticed how messy Caspian let his set up become on the table. “Push some papers off the table with your Mage Hands.”

“You got it.” Sarah understood and agreed. You felt the strange rise of the hairs on the back of your neck as Sarah used her magical demonic powers.

Caspian perked up as he felt the demonic energy as well. You forgot for a moment that Caspian had a sixth sense as well. He had mentioned it. Fortunately, it wasn’t as developed as yours. He only felt something was off. You saw a red aura come on top of some of the papers near the edge. It was like a wispy red hand. This was Sarah’s Mage Hands. With a little swoop, the pages fell down to the ground.

“Fuck!” Caspian exclaims. Caspian rolled off his chair to chase after the papers.

“I’ll help you.” Amanda was on top of it to help Caspian. She moved out of her chair.

“Me too.”

You bent down to grab the loose papers. You made sure that you went down next to Amanda’s ear.

“Your tail is out.” You whisper quietly.

Amanda flashed her head around to see what you had said was true. She stopped picking up the papers and with her free hand, covered up her butt where the tail connected. She started to breathe gently as she did. She was calming herself down from the excitement of Caspian and having her tail out. As the mess was on the endsteps of being cleaned, Amanda’s tail slithered back up and the hole in her clothes sealed up.

“Thank you for that. Normally things are neater but I let that slide trying to catch up for today. I don’t have an astral form like Doctor Strange to get this done in my sleep.” Caspian straightens the papers back into order. He started to put them back into a binder.

“There might be ways.” There were succubus who could help in dreams. One sitting right across from him.

“Oh yeah, the sisterhood of the night. I forgot about that.” Caspian caught on to what you were saying. “I thought I felt one’s energy a moment ago.” Caspian started to look around. Amanda was worried for a second that her secret she was wanting to mention later was out. Luckily, Sarah came up.

“That was me. I had to shake a muffin so that Baker would know which ones I wanted.” Sarah lifted up a box of muffins. She was very pleased with her choice.

“Gotcha, That would do it.” Caspian bought Sarah’s answer. He didn’t know that Amanda was a succubus or that Sarah moved his papers. “I should have known that if Dwayne is here that Sarah would be with him.”

“Yep. I just love my Dweeb.” Sarah gave you a huge one arm hug into her boob.The regular Tshirt shifted with your head hitting her breast, rolling the shirt up to expose her smooth belly.

“And I love my Princess.” You reach your arm in front to hug her and pull down her shirt.

“Princess. I like the nickname.” Chad said as he came up from behind, disrupting the couple's hug. He held two coffees. He handed the first one to you. “This is for Dweeb.” Then he gave you the second one. “This one is for Princess.”

“Wait, is that going to be my nickname?” Sarah was intrigued and embarrassed at the same time. It was a sweet nickname that she would probably like you to give her but the gang seemed to be using it as well.

“A possibility, we will have to see if the group accepts it.” He then walked off to continue his work.

“I was hoping for Batwoman.” Sarah sighed as her nickname would be something fairytale ish and not cool and adultish. She then perked up as she looked back at the table. “Is that DnD?”

“It is.” Caspian confirms. His eyes lit up a bit with Sarah’s interest. “Do you know how to play?”

“I don’t.” Sarah shook her head in disappointment. “But I want to learn. I want to join Dweeb in this game.”

“Which reminds me. Can we do the Frolicking Gnome’s Mine? I was hoping to have Sarah join us. I think an easy campaign would do well get her started,”

“I want to join too!” Amanda was quick to ask too. She didn’t want to be left out, hanging out with her nerd. She was being polite as she would charge the mansion to join otherwise.

“I can do that. DnD is more fun with more people.” Caspian blushes. He had the girl he wanted to ask out asking about joining his DnD session. “My house might get a little bit full with everyone.”

“We would be doing it at Sarah’s mansion. We have room there and time to talk about last night.” You had to get Caspian to recall the plan the group made after the incident. He would have been absorbed into preparing DnD that he forgot.

“Man, I’m a wizard stuck in a library tower. I forgot about that. Are you sure we can use your house for DnD?” Caspian asks. He was a very polite nerd.

“Mhm. I would love that. I get to have so many friends over it would be great!” Sarah was excited. She was having friends come over to her house.

“Awesome. That should be a great backdrop for the campaign.” Caspian was getting excited about the game and having everyone there.

“Speaking along the lines of DnD, Do you have a beginner guide for Sarah? I left mine at my house.” You needed to help Sarah prepare for this.

“Oh yes.” He reaches over to his bag to pull out the guide. “I would be happy to let Sarah borrow it.” He paused before handing it over. “Amanda, uhm, do you need one too?” He was worried that Amanda didn’t know how to play. He only had one beginner’s guide on him.

“I should be fine with the regular guidebook.” Amanda pushes off the beginner’s guide to Sarah. “I need a refresher. Maybe you could help with that.” Amanda leans in and rolls her shoulders. She was very keen on having some alone time discussing nerdy stuff with Caspian, most likely to lead to other lewd stuff.

“I-i would love to.” Caspian blushes profusely as he starts to sweat. This was his dream.

Amanda was red too as she got what she wanted as well. She went down and grabbed the shopping bag she brought. She pulled out a small box. “Excellent. I got some figurines to create my characters as well.”

The gears in Caspian’s head stopped turning. He was just frozen in place as Amanda was more than what he had imagined. The only thing that seemed to work was his circulatory system. A trail of blood came down his nose as he was elated almost beyond measure. It would be a bloodfall if he discovered Amanda was a succubus.

“You got something on your nose.” Amanda notes the bloody nose. She pulled a napkin from the dispenser and went to wipe it. “There, all better.” She said sweetly and softly. This sweet action caused Caspian’s system to work overtime and the other nostril started to leak. “Let me get that for you.” She got the blood again which only caused more blood. “You might want to get that checked.” she continued to wipe.

You gave Sarah her coffee while you pried the book from Caspian’s stiff grip. “Don’t mind me,” you muttered. He was going to be like this for a little bit so it was best if you and Sarah sat at the next table. Amanda would realize soon that she was the cause of this nosebleed.

“Let’s get started.” You and Sarah were going to get started on helping her understand the basics of DnD until Nick arrived. You would be there for Sarah to clarify things for her.

“Mhhm” Sarah gave a satisfying yum as she took a bite out of one of the muffins. Her face was in pure bliss at the heavenly pastry. “They really do just melt into your mouth.” Sarah squeezes her cheek as the best muffins literally stole her heart. “They give your cum a run for their money.”

“You might want to keep those sorts of comments quiet in public places.” You blush as you hope no one caught her comment. It also felt embarrassing that you were losing to a delicious piece of bread. “I know they’re good but they can’t be better than me?” You whisper.

Sarah looked down at you, sympathetically and sarcastically. “Is Dweeb scared of a little muffin?” Sarah teased. She looked at the muffin and pretended that it was a puppet. “Should we tell him the truth? Of how good and succulent you are?”

“Come on.” You whine at Sarah poking fun at you with a muffin.

“What’s that?” Sarah continues to play. She brought the muffin to her ear. “The banana walnut is that big? I don’t think I can take it!” Sarah looked shocked by the dirty secret that her muffin told her.

“That would get parents to cover their kid’s ears.” You somewhat gave a sarcastically serious look to Sarah. You were having fun with the playful banter but there should be caution with innuendos in public.

“Alright, I’ll stop. I don’t want Muffin Man to lose customers because of me.” She gave a giggling sigh.

“It’s Baker.” You hear from the bakery’s counter. Chad groaned about his other nickname. You and Sarah laugh.

After about fifteen minutes of you helping Sarah go through the guide, you find nature calling. “I’ll be right back.” You stand up from the table. Sarah notices what you are trying to do, nods and lets you go. She will continue reading the book. You head to the back where the restrooms are. There is a little hallway back there with bathrooms on one side and the doors to where the bakery’s magic happens. You do your business and head out. As you do, you hear people speaking on the other side of the bakery's doors to the backroom.

“You can’t do this to us. We won’t be able to send Chad to college. Do you know how fucking crazy this is for you to raise the rent whenever you want. I would love to throw you out of my kitchen. ” Chad’s mom's voice called out. It was angry. This was strange as she was normally happy and so loving. She loves to have people in her kitchen.

There was a reply from an uncaring man with an Italian accent. “That is not my problem. My problem is getting the proper, fair value of this property. You would understand it is strictly business.”

“Bullshit.” Chad’s mom answered. “I know it is not that. I have talked to the other tenants of this strip mall. You don’t raise their rent, just mine.”

“That’s fucking absurd. I raised their rent six months ago.” The man sounded shocked and hurt. It seemed very fake. “They don’t remember it.”

“And this would be the third time for my business in the past six months. You’re making it very obvious what you are doing here!” Chad’s mom didn’t buy that excuse.

You had heard it from Chad on rare occasions, about at least once every month, about the landlord of the stripmall. The landlord was racist. He would never admit it but you could see he had some prejudice against people of other races. He would have tiers of different payments depending on one’s skin for his properties. Since he had never been sued for this, you could presume he had bought someone off. He was making it hard on the Smithy’s bakery and their lives.

“That’s because you are running a successful business. I would feel cheated if I rented out my property and I’m only getting a tiny drop of the waterfall of profits. It is not very smart business wise if I let that slip by.” The man made another feeble excuse. You could tell that it was to hide his racism. He was using his words wisely though just in case the family tried to record his words to use against him. These scoundrels were so slippy with words and situations to keep themselves from facing their sins.

“That’s because we put in the hard work to catch up to these crazy demands for rent increase.” Mrs. Smithy groans at the landlord's annoying lying defense. She then sounded exasperated. “I don’t have time to deal with this.” She didn’t want to deal with this jerk.

She then began to walk away. From her footsteps, she was coming your way. You quickly moved down the hallway to the main area to avoid getting caught by this. You hear the door to the bakery back area open. Turning your neck, you see the portly Mrs. Smithy flee into the bathroom to escape the landlord. The landlord attempts to follow but sees her go into the restroom. He is around sixty, average built, and with greasy hair. He looks like a wanna be mob boss with no henchman, just his properties. He stopped after seeing where Mrs. Smithy fled too, as he won’t be caught going into the restroom of the opposite gender.

He then saw you. “What are you looking at?” He angrily called out to you.

You rolled your shoulders to act dumb and he just scoffs at you before going back into the depths of the bakery.

You went back to Sarah, who was still reading the guide. Amanda was being very exaggerated with some description with Caspian. She and Caspian looked very happy discussing DnD.

“Hey Sarah, I need to ask you for a favor later. It has something to do with helping Baker.” You whisper as you sit down. Sarah, as a demoness of the night, could get horrible people to be brought before justice. She would just need some privacy to have bad people change their minds.

“What is it?” Sarah was curious as to why you would bring this up after going to the bathroom.

“I will explain later. It won’t be good here.” You wanted to hide the fact that you heard that conversation. The landlord could be here and listen to your plan. It would have to be away from the bakery or the landlord’s properties.

“Alright.”

It was thirty minutes of waiting and discussing DnD with Sarah. It was fun teaching her how to play while you waited for your car. You wondered what the circumstance was for Nick not to be here yet. As you waited, a surprise came up.

“Excuse me, are you a succubus?” Someone asked Sarah.
Chapter End Notes:
Who is this person that knows that Sarah is a succubus?