- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Dwayne is able to talk to Sarah, Betsy, and Melody in private in a dream
“Aahhh… This feels so good.”

You find every bit of stress melting into the large bath as you sink deeper. The deeper you go, the more stress melts. Steam rolls along the surface to show how hot and comfortable it is. The bath is located outdoors so the air cools and refreshes the part of you that is out of the water. One side of the bath has an elaborate wooden patio that is moist by the steam of the bath. Farther in this patio, doors lead to other facilities and bathes. The other side is greenery of artistic bushes, dark gray boulders piled purposefully, and box lanterns to light the night. You had seen this in Chad’s anime collections, this was an onsen.

“It’s marvelous that in this dream, it is so relaxing. It feels so real and soothing.”

You knew it was a dream. It was a pleasant dream after the sex you had with Sarah. You were glad that you could do anal.

“Melody was a big help with it. She went to one regularly in Japan. ” A door slides open. Sarah walks in, full demonic mode, with a towel that barely covers her midsection, followed by two women. “So, the whole atmosphere and sensation is shared from what she knows, plus whatever feeling you have about a steamy bath.”

“It’s called an ‘onsen’ and it is really nice.” Melody jogs ahead of Sarah with the pitter patter of wet wood. Her towel covers most of her body because she is in her true form. She lets her toes test the water. “It can be weird at first but you will find yourself getting used to it real quick.” She lets her towel drop to the side as she steps in, her tail wagging.

“I’m getting used to it real quick.” You enjoy the view as Sarah walks around to you.

“I see.” Betsy sees where your eyes are going, the final woman, her full height, horns, and tail are out. She sets down four empty glass bottles on deck near her spot. Her towel was only around her groin. It couldn’t cover everything so she chose to let her huge boobs be free. “I was nervous at first but Melody’s mother convinced me to try. I fell in love with it there. Some of the experiences you feel about it will be my experience.” Betsy slips gracefully into the bath, only when her tits hit the water did it cause a ripple.

Sarah went in next to you. You grabbed her hand underwater. She shivers with joy when you do. “You’ve been to Japan? When was this?”

Betsy grabs one of the bottles. “It was for my cousin’s wedding. Our whole family went out for it. It was such a fun and unique experience. He looked very handsome in a kimono.”

“Can you guess who the cousin was?” Melody asks. She was sinking deeper into the bath with only her face showing above the surface. She was really relaxing in the onsen.

“The cousin must have been Uncle Joe’s son. That way he could be your grandfather.” You see the connection.

“Yep.” Her belly and toes pop up above the surface. Melody was letting her body float as she soaks in the bath. “That is how I am connected to the Silvermoon family. Gramps got in communication with a Yokai clan. He arranged a marriage between his son and my mom, a kitsune.”

“That must be hard having parents that were forced into a marriage. I was worried at first when I heard about my dad and mom but it turned out to be love in the end.” Sarah recalls when she heard about the attempt by the Silvermoon family for her mother’s marriage. It turned into love during the dating because Harold didn’t follow along simply to their plans.

“It was actually quite good. My father was very happy with marriage and my mom warmed up to it. I had a good childhood with my parents. With friends, not so much.”

“You didn’t have any friends in Japan?” Sarah leans her body against you, suggestively and snuggly. A new warmth accompanies you besides the hot water.

Melody stops her floating. She sits properly. “Acquaintances would be a better term. My clan thought, since the succubus blood of the Silvermoon was dormant, it was okay to allow them to be married. I would be a Yokai with some succubus powers. That was their goal. I would be a Kaiju or something. The succubus blood actually activated because of the Yokai blood and I became a crossbreed of the two. Succubus and Yokai. I was shunned because I didn’t meet my Yokai family’s expectations which in turn, caused all the other kids and yokai to pick on me.” Melody pulls in her knees as she becomes depressed. She was remembering her time in Japan. “Gramps called, asking me to visit over here. I thought I would escape the harassment and find actual friends. I got locked up instead for my protection.” Melody reminds you of her living conditions. She perks up though. “I met my cousin, which I thought was a brat and wimp, but Sarah grew up, is actually kind, and now it looks like I have actual friends. I say life is getting good.”

“I’m so glad that we got to help you. It has been a terrible life for you.” Sarah felt sad. She had taken Melody’s life for granted because she had all the power and such her whole life. It was not all sunshine and roses. “Now I feel bad for teasing you. I’m sorry.”

“Some of that is my fault for pushing your buttons about your boyfriend. I learned my lesson there. I would ask you to stop showing off your assets while I am around. All the boy’s eyes would be on you.” Melody accepts Sarah’s apology. She made an interesting request of Sarah. A bottle of milk slid towards her.

“You are asking the sun not to shine. I can’t keep that promise.” Sarah accepts a bottle of milk that came to her. She hands it to you while she grabs another one that came over. Melody was drinking her bottle. “I will refrain from teasing you, especially if a certain someone gives you a muffin.”

Melody’s face became very red. Steam came from her ears as the dreamworld allowed it. She clung to the milk bottle in her hands tightly as she let the embarrassment of liking Chad show.

“Oops, sorry. I said I would stop.” Sarah realizes she broke the promise she made.

“You should try to control yourself, both of you. We are at the limit for how many can be in Dwayne’s head and stressing it like that would not be good. And Sarah, if you are going to make a promise, don’t break it right away.” Betsy sips her bottle of milk.

“Sorry.” Sarah apologizes again.

You were looking weirdly at the bottles of milk. They were empty beforehand but now full of milk. “Did you put your breastmilk into these?” You wave the bottle.

“Maybe.” Betsy gives a playful smirk while sipping her bottle. She was playing with you but she quickly stopped. Your heartbeat faster for a second when you thought it was her milk. “It is regular milk. This is the dreamworld. I can create it out of thin air.” She makes one appear in her hands. “I created the empty ones to trick you.”

“Mooom!” Sarah hugs your head into her breasts. You feel dizzy a little bit when she does. The stimulation seems to be knocking you close to waking up. She is red with embarrassment from her mom teasing you like that.

“Sorry. A succubus behaves like a succubus with a nice guy around.” Betsy puts a hand on her motherly assets as she apologizes. She would be the spunky MILF as always with succubus tendencies.

“But I do say. I’m enjoying this time before you leave for the beach.” Betsy switches subjects. She sinks farther into the onsen. “But I would still like to go to the beach.”

Melody asks her. “Is it because of work?”

“Yes, but mostly because someone has to keep an eye on Uncle Joe.”

“Are you afraid the Mayflowers are going to attack while we are gone?” Melody’s ear twitches with concern for Uncle Joe.

“Not that, he has someone keeping an eye on that.” Betsy was having a hard time pushing her buoyant tits underwater. “I have to keep an eye on him because he is being very shifty. I have seen it many times when it involves flings, girlfriends, and wives.”

Melody didn’t bat an eye when Betsy said that he was someone keeping an eye on that. She seemed to know what Betsy was implying. Your first thought was Amy but it didn’t seem quite right, was Amy doing reconnaissance for Uncle Joe? Or was there someone else.

“What do you mean by ‘being very shifty?’ Is there a change in his behavior?” You were worried that the family’s patriarch was into some sort of crime, like gang wars.

“He is a secretive man and he tends to keep his cards close to his chest to avoid people figuring out what he is doing but he will bluff or shift the subject if you were getting closer to finding what cards he has. It happens a lot when he plans a surprise date for a girl and they begin to guess correctly what the plan is. I have seen him doing that pattern again.”

“Does it involve Twigs?” Sarah lets go of you. She was focused on her mother’s topic and concern for Madi. It was a serious matter.

Betsy rubs a cheek as she closes her eyes. “I believe so. I don’t know exactly what it is. He seemed very anxious with Amanda’s ritual when it came to Madi. I think it has to do with Madi’s queen status and power.”

“In what way was he anxious about it?” You remember him changing the subject about how Madi got so big. The soul subject on that manner.

“My guess would be making Madi independent. It is rare at the moment to have two queens together after such a long time period. He would want to preserve it. I think he is using Madi as a safety net, or backup for a succubus queen, but I’m not sure why he needs the safety net.”

“So Uncle Joe is building Madi up to be a succubus queen but we don’t know the reason why he needs her to be a succubus queen. Am I guessing this right?” You look around to others to confirm your suspicions. Sarah and Betsy nod.

“I think so too. Uncle Joe was a bit hesitant when I brought up the matter of concern about Madi’s behavior. He’s up to something.” Sarah leans forward, dropping her breasts into the water. “We will keep an eye out on his behavior with Madi from now on.”

“I agree.”

“That’s why I am staying back. I could find something out.” Betsy conjures another bottle of milk to drink.

“Sounds like we have a plan. I will ask Madi what they talked about during their private conversation.” Uncle Joe talked with her when the groups split in private. Madi might spill the beans.

“That’s a good idea.”

“Sssnnnrrr”

The conversation was interrupted by Melody. She had her head leaning back on the deck of the tub, the rest of her body was soaking in the onsen. She was snoring. She had fallen asleep in a dream.

“How in the world does that work?” You question the irony of the situation.

“Have you seen Inception?” Betsy giggles at how cute Melody looks.

“Why does everyone keep referencing that movie?” Sarah wants to get in on the reference.

“I guess we will have a movie date night so you can get the references.”

You had simple conversations with Sarah and Betsy for the rest of the night. It was a nice night with nothing crazy happening in the dreams. It was a conversation about a boyfriend and her girlfriend talking with the girlfriend’s parent. There was a promise of dinner that had to happen with your parents and Betsy. If things were to go on between the two of you, they would have to know. It would be an awkward conversation. The tome belonged to someone in your family so someone knew about the heritage of divine blood. It would be crazy if that was brought up. Divine blood and succubus blood, antagonizing opposites, there would be tension in the air. You and Sarah would have to make sure there was no fighting.

“It seems like the sun is upon us.” Betsy notes the peak of dawn in the dream. They seemed to set the dreams time to the actual time. “We better wake up. We all have busy days.”

“Mhm.” Sarah stretches, her boobs bouncing in the open air. “We’re going to the beach today. I want to show Dweeb my swimsuit design.”

“Can I see it right now?” You wanted to get a sneak peak at the result of her training, plus seeing her in a swimsuit would be great.

“Yes, you can-” Sarah stops as she is about to wave her hand over her body to show you. “Nice try.” She gives you a playful smile. “I won’t fall for that.”

“Dang it.” You snap your fingers. So close.

“Anyway. See y’all later.” Betsy waves goodbye in her southern accent. She becomes hazy and misty as she disappears slowly like a mist. The water didn’t even ripple once she was gone.

“It is only us, except for a sleepy wood animal.” You reference the fox girl still asleep. “Should we wake her to get ready?”

“She’ll wake up when you do. Let her sleep until then.” Sarah shifts her body around you. She didn’t want her to wake up to disturb this. She sat on your lap, her thicc thighs encompassing your legs. “Because I want to wake you up.”

You grab her ass to pull her closer, having her groin on your groin. “I would gladly like to have you as my alarm clock, but let’s not have it where I am shocked to awaken.”

Sarah puts a hand down on your chest. “Would I ever do that?” Sarah acts innocently to pretend she doesn’t know what you are talking about.

“Yeah.” Tilting your head while scrunching up your face, flirtatiously, to tease her. “I could possibly make a list but it wouldn’t be a long list.”

“Aww.” Sarah whines, breathily. She leans closer down to your face, her breasts pressing against your chest. She pulls back a lock of her platinum blonde hair. “I guess I need to show you that I can do it gently.”

She puckers her gentle lips forward towards yours. You close your eyes as you reply in a similar way, accepting the kiss with an open lip. It was a nice kiss, warm, sweet, and aromatic. Her lips travel over your lips three times before they depart.

When your eyes open to look at her, she is on her side as pulls back. You are also on your side. The room has also changed. It was the guest room from last night’s sex. You were on the bed with Sarah, in close embrace. She was back to her human size, not her larger, 18 feet tall, demonic size.

“Was that a better wake up call?” Sarah strokes your cheek, affectionately. The answer was yes.
Chapter End Notes:
How will Dwayne deal with tomorrow with these thoughts about Uncle Joe?