- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A little Melody and Chad chapter
“HAHA! That was a great punishment! Her nipples were so hard that they threatened to break her swimsuit.” Melody bellows out with laughter. She was walking with Chad to a section of the beach with beach chairs and a small forest of palm trees. It seems that Megan was able to successfully plant some here for a tropical vibe to the beach. It was on the far end of the beach from the cliffs that Madi and Nick went on an adventure. Megan’s beach front property seemed to fulfill any beach attraction.

“It was great but don’t you think that thirty minutes was a bit long?” Chad asks her as he follows.

Melody pinches her chin as she thinks of what Chad said. “Probably, I got a little excited one upping my younger cousin that I got carried away. I should probably apologize later about the punishment being too long.” Melody sits down on one of the beach chairs.

“That would be a good idea.” Chad follows suit and sits down next to her in a beach chair, letting the shade from a palm tree hit him. “How did you know that she could do ice magic to give herself the punishment? I haven’t seen her use that before.”

“She practices her magic a lot at the mansion. I get to see what magic she is capable of. She is able to do ice and fire magic pretty well at the moment but she wants to expand her elemental variety.” Melody puts her arms behind her head, leaning back, as she enjoys the beginning summer heat. “But she has to work hard for it. She has to catch up on those who were given years to master their class since her Blossoming was so strong.”

“Wait, so you don’t just become adults once you blossom?” Chad furrows his brow as he rotates his head towards Melody. This was new to him.

“We tend to Blossom similarly but there can be differences. The maids grew up like regular people after they Blossomed as kids.” Melody stares up into the blue sky as she thought. “I think Sarah’s strong Blossoming had to do with her class and her father’s blood. The Caster class is a strong class that practically gets to be a Queen succubus all the time so it would probably be a strong reaction. The other part has to be her father’s blood. My grandfather encouraged my Aunt Besty to marry someone with weak blood to reignite our family’s inactive succubus blood. It seemed to work very well for Sarah.” Melody looks over towards the house as she finishes that explanation. She was envious of her cousin’s voluptuous results.

“I see. That’s why you don’t see girls disappearing and returning as adults all the time.” Chad nods as he understands. “What about this family’s inactive succubus blood? It doesn’t seem to be inactive with so many succubus in the family.”

“It is inactive for all family members except a few recent ones. Sarah being the only one with pure succubus blood to be active. Sarah used her blood to awaken Aunt Betsy’s blood through making her a subject. Everyone else who had the blood Blossom had to go through different processes my grandfather was experimenting with. It wasn’t coming out after centuries so he had to try and push it out. He thought he could bring the blood out by mixing it with other potent blood or magic. Vampires, Necromancy, Voodoo,” Melody emphasized that one, “Djinn, and etc were ways he tried to activate the blood. Some had success, some failed. I am a result of one of those attempts using his son that succeeded. I’m part Yokai and Succubus.” Melody was confident when she mentioned her dual heritage.

“Oh Wow!” Chad's eyes went big as he found himself learning more about Melody and her family. “That sounds fascinating and complicated. You must have a weird family dynamic. It seems like your grandfather only had the succubus blood in mind and to restore it. Does that make you feel like you were only a tool for him?”

“I was at first, feeling like you were made for one purpose. That was my thought when I came over from Japan. As I lived here, he was overprotective of me because I was a success. But recently, I started to see that he did it because I was his granddaughter. I wasn’t being groomed by him to be a weapon or tool, he was trying to raise a proper lady, with overzealous restriction.”

“I’m glad that your grandfather didn’t see you as a mere tool. It is a horrible thing to do. You’re a person with value.” Chad rotates his body and points his gaze at her to emphasize that point. “You don’t have to fit any box or push to meet any standard. Being you is what is important.”

“Thank you.” Melody whispers softly. She was blushing profusely from the compliment. Her heart was beating fast. She was breathing deeply. She was thinking. “Please, have none of this heart fluttering showing on the outside.” She puts a hand on her chest to calm herself down. She sits up in her chair and bows to Chad. “That is so sweet of you to say.”

It was Chad’s turn to blush. He swore the red was coming through his dark face. “Uh, you're welcome.” He swallows hard as he tries to think of what to say after that. Melody looks very cute. “Hmm, you said you were half Yokai. There are many different Yokai from Japanese lore. Which Yokai?” Chad sits up straight and looks directly at Melody.

“IDIOT!” Chad screams inside his head. “You should have said that it was true that she matters!”

“My Yokai half is kitsune. I got it from my mother.” Melody informs.

“REALLY!?!” Chad blurts out loudly. He jumps forward and grabs her hands. That was his dream, his fetish, his fantasy. A fox girl. He was really meeting one. Melody was cute but she also fulfilled this.

Melody winces at the outburst. She was surprised by his enthusiasm and completely flustered by his handsome face being close.

“Oh, I’m so sorry!” Chad realizes he got way too excited and probably overstepped into her space with his reaction. He sits back into his chair. “Sorry sorry. I overreacted there. I’m sorry if I scared you or anything else.” He apologizes.

“No, you’re good.” Melody was a little woozy. His face was so close to hers that her blood rushed to her head. If she went forward a little, she could have kissed his lovely lips. She had hearts fluttering around her head. “Do you like kitsunes?”

“Very much.” Chad controls himself better. He was worried that he had absolutely frightened her since she was swaying back and forth. He didn’t know that it was because she was swooning over him. “I’ve had a fantasy of meeting a fox girl in real life. I had hopes but I didn’t think it was possible until recently.”

“So what would you do if you met a fox girl?” Melody was rubbing her hands close to her chest. Her heart was beating like a machine gun. She seemed to be falling more and more into what Chad fancies. She viewed Chad as awesome. She was looking side to side because she couldn’t believe she could fit those fantasies.

Chad was panicking. From his point of view, he wasn’t seeing Melody’s actions as one who is infatuated with him, but terrified of him. The hand rubbing and looking away made it appear that she didn’t want to be here. He guessed he was making her uncomfortable. He was becoming quite pale at that thought.

“I uh,” he stutters, “would probably uhm ask to see your tail and e-e-ears.” It was so nerve wracking to ask that. He expects her to get up and flee. He believed he was acting like a creep.

Melody was super happy to oblige. Her fox ears and tail sprouted out as lets go of her obligation to keep it secret. The ears twitched fervently and her tail was stiff as she was so tense as the boy in front of her was so interested in her, not put off by her tiny body. “W-would you like to touch them?” Melody clamped up after asking him. Nervous from asking him to play with fox ears and tail.

Chad was about ready to get up and scream as he misinterpreted Melody’s body language. It wasn’t helping that a buzzing feeling was going on the back of his neck. He felt like he freaked out the fox girl he actually met. He liked her a lot. He decided to just ask. “Yes, please?”

Melody, with a lot of shivering, bent forward to offer her ears. “Go ahead.”

Chad, sweating bullets, felt he was pressuring her to do this. He considers himself horrible for doing this but his hand went out instinctively to touch a fox girl’s real ears.

“Mhmm.” Melody sighs joyously. He actually touched her ears. Melody relaxes as she feels his kind hands brush over them. Her tail starts to wag in excitement. “Are they soft?”

Chad’s eyes go wide as Melody enjoys his touch. She wasn’t scared of him. “Uh yeah, like velvet.” He smiles as he gently strokes her ears. Melody is smiling and shifting her head to get more of his hands.

She flips her tail around to her lap as she gets more confident and comfortable with this with Chad. “Would you like to feel my tail?” She pats her tail.

“Yes, please.” Chad is getting more confident as he is seeing that Melody is actually liking this attention.

Melody grabs his hand from her head and brings it down to her tail. She keeps the tail still as fur goes in between his fingers as he brushes. It feels really good to be brushed like this.

“OOHH!” Chad’s eyes sparkle as he touches a real, cute fox girl’s tail. His fantasy has come true and he was even more enthralled. Plus, the fox girl was interested in him. Melody was perfect.

“Do you like anime?” She asks.

They began a very lively conversation as the two got to know each other better on the beach. There were definitely some seagulls that heard the entire saga of Dragonball and One Piece, plus discussions and theories.
Chapter End Notes:
We will get back to Dwayne and Sarah after this