- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Dwayne is trying to figure out what it means to have a succubus neighbor
Walking into the house to start your shift watching Sarah until her mom could come home. You put down your bags in the usual place. “Hey Sarah, are you up?” You called out but not too loudly, just in case she was still sleeping and she slept with her lights on last night. It was a possibility.

“I’m up. Just give me a minute to get ready.” Sarah gave you a muffled reply. She sounded like she was still in her room.

“No worries, just checking to see if you are here.” You walk over to the kitchen. “Have you had breakfast yet?” You were prepared to make any breakfast that she wanted/

“No, but can we hold off on that for a minute?”

“Sure.” You stopped what you were doing. That was weird for Sarah to ask you not to eat breakfast. She was normally hungry in the morning. You stare at the entrance of the hallway that goes to her room, from the kitchen. “Are you feeling okay?”

“I am feeling fine. I’m just getting dressed and I need to ask you a question.” She called back.

Was the question about the dream? Did she really show up in your dream? If so, her succubus blood is getting out of control if she could enter dreams. You would probably have to tell her about her family if the mother hasn’t already with the videos. This could be getting dangerous for you being a guy with a succubus.

“Alright, I am dressed.” You hear her voice clearer. She was coming towards the kitchen.

You saw a sight that you should be expecting by now.

Sarah strolled in the main room and headed to the kitchen. You froze as you stared. Her ass jiggled with every step that she took. Jiggle! jiggle! the juicy ass bounced. This was followed by her breasts showing their liveliness in their constraint. Boing! boing! The boobs danced. She had grown again.

“I've grown again.” She smiled as she jetted out her hips, quite sensually with a hand on it.

Sarah was now 6 feet tall, two inches taller than you, and now sixteen. Her legs seemed to have done most of the growing as they appeared to be a little bit more dominant part of her body. Her thighs had become rounder and larger. If she were to stand normally, they would be almost touching. Her ass had grown a little and seemed to be a bootylicious mixture of fat and muscle. Her stomach was smooth but there were hints of some muscle forming underneath to give her a toned waist that was slick and lusciously beautiful. Her breasts had grown to a swelling F cup. Those cantaloupe were youthful and looked so soft that you could lose your fingers in them if you pressed in. All of this was constrained in some workout clothes. Sarah wore some black biker shorts that had been bought yesterday and they evolved into biker’s bikini bottoms. Her breasts were sealed tight with a purple sports bra. They were fighting against the bra but the bra held firm, showing the curvature of her mammaries quite pleasantly. There was a lot of her bust being pushed upward towards her face by the sheer amount of tits she had, squeezing attractively up the front to express their roundness. This was topped with her tying her platinum blonde hair up in a ponytail.

“I can see that.” You gulp. You were checking her up and down to get a full view of her blossoming body. You felt the blood rushing to your head by her mere presence. “You look amazing.”

“Aww that is so sweet.” Sarah put a hand on her big breasts from your compliment. She was really happy with your praise that she blushed. “It means a lot to me.”

You look her up and down again, admiring the transformation.

“Can she become old enough to be my girlfriend?” That was the first thought that came into your mind.

“Now which part is your favorite? Tell me?” Sarah rolled her shoulders and hips. She boosted her provocative assets out in a major way. A hand cupped and rubbed a breast and the other hand stroked and squeezed her ass.

“What?!?” You step back, massively flustered. You wave your hands like crazy to set your mind straight from her flirtatious question. You find the blood that had rushed to your head was now at the brim of your skin, ready to explode out, as you blushed deeply. Sarah had never been this sexual in her words, behavior, or character before. It was a far cry from her scaredy cat days.

“Heh heh.” Sarah giggled at your frantic display of embarrassment. She rotated to face you again and leaned forward to tap your head. You got a nice glimpse of that adult chest. “You’re such an adorable Dweeb.”

No one called you a Dweeb except if they were in your inner circle of friends. Was Sarah forcing herself into that circle? She was using it as an endearing tease.

“Can you please not call me that?” You pulled her hand off and regained your composure, mostly. Your face was still pink. Sarah was taller than you and she was using that height to tease you. “Only my gang calls me that.”

“Dang, I wanted to be a part of that.” Sarah crossed her arms underneath her boobs. This causes the fabric to constrain even more so that you could see the nipples press against it. Raising a hand from underneath, she brought a finger to her chin and started to tap. “I just have to create a new nickname for you.”

“A new nickname?” You questioned. She was really trying to get into your innermost circle of friends.

“Yep. you can come up with one if you want. I will choose if I like it or not” She looked slightly down at you. “All I got is Shortstuff, Sweetiepooh, My Little Pony, and Tiny Angel.”

“I will stick with Dweeb for now. The other options are horrible. We can work on later what sort of nicknames we want to give each other.” You sighed. You really didn’t want to be called ‘my little pony.’

“Sounds great.” Sarah beamed. She was happy with ‘Dweeb.’ It made her a part of your closest set of friends. She had forced herself into that cliche. Until the two of you could think of other nicknames for each other, that is what your nickname would be.

Wait! Was she trying to get closer to you? Was she trying to become your girlfriend?

“Hey Sarah. Change of topics” You needed to ask a question. Changing the topic would also stop the teasing. “Did you watch the videos you mom sent?”

“I did.” She exclaimed avidly. Sarah was still in the stars from being placed in your close friends group. The zeal was also for being proud that she watched the videos. “They were fun and very educational. I can’t believe I was missing out on all that info about boys and girls. I thought it was strange when boys said we had cooties. I know why now. I believe I finally grew up with that knowledge.”

Sarah finally had a basic understanding of sex now. She was no longer the simple shy girl. She had the information now about men and women. She seemed very confident now she knew that information. That is probably why she enjoyed and learned how to tease you. You wondered what sort of videos she watched.

“My turn to change the topic.” Sarah stated as she looked you in the eyes.

“What are we changing to?” You ask. You first wondered if she was going to ask which part of her was your favorite. You were going to say her boobs looked very nice. You recalled that she was planning on asking a question before she started to tease you. Was going to ask you about the dream? If she did, she was getting succubus powers from her blood. You could be in danger.

“I need to exercise to stay fit and in shape. I was wondering if you would join me.” She held up her arm and flexed her bicep. It was a beautiful bicep that looked strong but slender as well. “That is why I asked to wait for breakfast.”

You sighed a sigh of relief internally. It was not about the dream. It was just a random coincidence that she was in your dream and the way she acted. You thought for sure that it was about two people sharing the same dream but that wasn’t the case. She must have not entered your dream and had been your imagination.

“What sort of exercise?”

The choice she made was painful to you. As you didn’t enjoy the next hour that much.

“Man, this feels great!” Sarah exclaimed as a cool breeze blew by.

“‘I’m glad that you think so.” You huffed to catch your breath. The cool breeze did not relieve you from your discomfort.

Sarah had chosen running for her exercise. You had done a little running for your exercising, like a mile or two, but your workout had mostly consisted of the weights your dad had in the garage. You accepted her offer heartily to exercise but you didn’t expect her to go four to five miles. She grew up in perfect shape and athletically fit. She was more athletic than you were at this age. She was moving pretty well despite having only a day or so to get adjusted to her new size. You thought she would be tired from using so much energy to grow but she had energy and strength to spare. You found it cruel that she wants to pull you along for this with her being the superior athlete.

“Do you need a break?” Sarah asked as she slowed down to a beautiful trot to allow you to catch up.

“Yes please.” You stop your jog into a sloppy tired walk. You were a sweaty mess.

“We will take a short one.” Sarah began to look around as she moved to walk next to you. She wasn’t as sweaty as you by her being in better shape. You knew that this was going to be a short break.

The trail that the two of you were on was at the popular part of the trail. There were many bikers, walkers, and other runners on the trail. They all were eyeing Sarah, male and female. They all viewed her as sexy and beautiful. Her limited selection of exercise clothes didn’t help that either. Her shorts were just like underwear and the sports bra was too tight, accentuating her pale ass and bust a lot. She was getting very nervous and shy with everyone looking. She was fine with one or two on the path, maybe three but a dozen was too much.

“I’m ready.” You were not but you wanted to get Sarah out of there before something happened like last time. That would just be horrible. You would seek a break later with less people.

“Thank you.” Sarah replied quietly to you. We started to jog again to escape the eyes leering at us, mostly at Sarah.

We continued our running on our path for the next mile, it was mostly wooded but at the end it was neighborhoods. There were not many prying eyes here unless they were in houses or cars but that didn’t concern Sarah that much. If she couldn’t see them that well, it didn’t bother her. The next mile was brutal for you as you tried to find a place that didn’t have a lot of people staring but you believed that you found a spot, plus you were at your limit.

“I need to take a break.” You gasped, drowning in your own sweat. Bending over on your knees, it was your limit for now.

“We can take a break here.” Sarah stopped for you. She looked around to see if there were any people around. All that there was in the neighborhood was a mom and her little girl walking towards the two of you. Sarah was fine with that.

“Thank you.” You twirled slightly to the side and plopped down on some nice cool green grass. It was so refreshing compared to your sweaty shirt.

“Is it really that rough for you? I thought you were pretty decently fit for a guy?” Sarah teased you. She had built up more sweat from last break but she wasn’t as tired as you were. She was built for endurance.

“I lift some weights and do some running. I do not press my limits with lifting, or decide to run marathons. I keep it pretty comfortable. I am not a sports jock.” You complained. You were more of a nerd. Sarah's teasing was getting to you, in more ways than one. You were fighting against a rising erection. Did you enjoy this banter or was Sarah’s succubus blood pulling this out?

“I guess I have to push you out of your comfort and build up your stamina to go on these long runs.” Sarah smirked at your lack of endurance.

“Please, save me.” You close your eyes and pray that someone will save you from the tortuous long runs. You wanted to do it with Sarah but the distance was killer.

“Hey miss?” A new voice enters the conversation. Was this your savior? You couldn’t see who it was but you knew it was a little girl. It was probably the one with the mom. You kept your eyes closed to soak in your break.

“Hmm, yes.” Sarah replied.

“Are you an angel?”

“Haa” You laugh in your mind but you weren't saying anything. It wasn’t your conversation and you were dead tired.. “She is more of a demon.”

“Ahh, that is so sweet.” Sarah’s voice was high, appreciated, and adorable. She really liked what the little girl said. “No, I am not an angel.”

“But you’re so pretty and shiny.” The little girl was still trying to reason that Sarah was an angel. You think it must be due to her pale skin and the sweat glistening off of her that the kid made the mistake.

“Thank you. That means a lot coming from you.” Sarah seemed very happy with the kid's praise. Which is unusual, being how shy she is but, that could be changing with her growth. You were glad if some of Sarah’s social anxiety was disappearing like her childhood.

“But I was born like this and grew up like this.” Sarah replied.

“How do I get to be big and pretty like you?”

“First, you need to have succubus blood. Second, your human side has to be weak.” You thought on the grass, enjoying the rest and the conversation. You were still staying out of this conversation. You didn’t want to break to anyone what Sarah’s condition was. The mom would freak out and Sarah would freak out as well.

“It takes time and is a part of growing up. I am sure that you will grow up soon into a fine lady.” Sarah spoke gently to the girl. Sarah didn’t know about her heritage so she thought that her condition was normal. You knew it was because she was a succubus.

“Really?” The girl got very excited.

“Really.” Sarah confirmed.

“Come on, princess.” The mom called her daughter. “We have to get home and these people need to finish their run.”

“Aww. bye pretty lady and bye sleepy guy.” The girl said as she left. You open your eyes to see the mom and the girl leave down the street. The girl waved as she left.

“Are you ready to continue?” Sarah brought her attention back to you. She held out her hand to you.

“Yep. let’s do this.” You grab her arm as you agreed in a complaining attitude. She pulled you up. She was pretty strong as well. You looked up to her once you were standing. “There is just a little left.”

“Maybe.” Sarah snickered.

The next mile and a half was rough. You would take a walking break about every half mile to regain your strength. Sarah would do a little bouncing walk to keep herself active while the two of you made a slow pace back to the house. It was a half mile to the house and it was the last stretch of the run. A busy crosswalk at a light forced a break. You were grateful for the stop but Sarah was antsy. She wanted to get home and finish the run.

“Come on, come on.” Sarah doing some arm stretches to keep herself busy while watching the light.

“Let it take its time.” You were in no rush to continue yet. You wanted the break to last a long time. You wipe the sweat off your brow with your sweat soaked shirt.

“But we are only a half a mile away.” Sarah turned to you, making it sound like it wasn’t far. She started to stretch her legs by getting down low and putting a foot out and then switching.

“It is still a half a mile away.” You gasped, making it sound far. You would be happy if you did four miles because that meant you were done. But, no, you were doing five miles.

“It won't be that bad.” Sarah teased you as she started to do squats. She was facing towards you, away from the street. So her ass during the squats was facing towards the cars. This gave a lot of drivers a very appealing ass. She didn’t notice that the crosswalk turned on for the two of you to cross. You noticed but some others who weren’t running didn’t.

Crash! Thunk!

We look at the street to see that not one, but two fender benders occurred at the same intersection.

“Ouch, two accidents at the same time. That is going to hurt.” Sarah winced as she knew that was going to be expensive. “I wonder if they were on their phones.”

“I wonder.” You knew that it was because Sarah’s ass was pointing at the street with her squats and everyone in their cars had their eyes on her. The ones who couldn’t see didn’t know what was going on and only saw the green light, not knowing the show that Sarah had accidentally given.

“Well, our crosswalk is on so let's go.” Sarah noticed the walking man sign.

“Yippee.” You gave a sarcastic yippee. You cross while staring back at the accidents. Everyone was staring at Sarah as the two of you left the scene.

The two of you continued the run to her house.

“Yay! We are finally back!” You lift your hands in praise as you return back from where you started.

“That was a good run. We should do it again.” Sarah put a hand on her hips and wiped the sweat from her face. She was breathing only slightly hard.

“If we do, it will be shorter so that I can survive.” You pant while keeling over. You are dropping buckets of sweat onto the lawn.

“Okay, okay. The next run, you choose the distance. But, you are going to need to work on your distance. I want this to become a thing that we do.” Sarah stated as she walked over to you to pat your back.

“I can see about that but we have to start off small so that I can catch up to you.” You look up at her beautiful face and body. Man, you wanted her to be your girlfriend.

“Sounds like a deal.” She smiled. You pushed yourself up to look her in the eyes. Still having her hand on you, on the shoulder, she spoke. “How about we start with lunch first?”

“I’d like that. What do you want?” You agreed with her.

“A cheeseburger sounds good.”

“I will order some online and have it delivered then. Where do you want it from?” You were making lunch plans with her, like an actual date.

“Burger queen sounds good to me. I will take the Clobber with lemonade.”

“I will get you a Clobber meal with lemonade.” You repeated her order.

“Thanks, I need to clean up before that and so do you. We stink.” Sarah giggled.

You sniff your sweat soaked shirt. “I guess we do.”

“Of course we do.” She gave you a little shove before heading to her house. “Now go take shower.”

You head to your house as Sarah enters hers. It sounds like you have a lunch date with Sarah. It was hard to believe she was eight two days ago. She was such a sexy woman. Big breasts and big ass with nice curves. A lot of people would vy for her attention and you somehow would possibly be her running partner. It was great.

“I better clean up well.” You opened the door to your house. Entering in, you go directly to the bathroom to make sure that you smell nice after that shower.

You finish washing up and step out of the shower. This had to be the longest shower you have ever taken. You lathered up three to four times to get rid of any sweaty smell that lingered on you from the run. Drying yourself off, it was time to make yourself look good. Putting products in your hair to style. This was not going to your typical date, this was with the hot Sarah next door. She had been slightly annoying before trying to show you her dolls when she was young but she had grown into a fine looking woman in the last two days.

“What am I thinking?” You pause for a moment as you stare into the mirror.

Sarah was eight two days ago and now she is sixteen, doubling her age. You are now treating her like she is the homecoming queen and you are her date. It seemed a little odd that you were okay with it. Even if she had truly aged because of her succubus blood. Your perspective of her has been changing over time. Was this the succubus blood? Were you under a charm spell? Or were the things you found slightly annoying, attractive now? Had you misjudged her?

“This could be very dangerous for me.” You mutter. “I could be her slave already.”

As you were considering canceling the date, out of fear of your own safety. You considered two things about this recalculation of Sarah.

“I am thinking about this right now. A charmed person would never worry about being a slave, they would welcome it. I am concerned about it so that means I am not charmed. Plus, I do not think that Sarah would charm me willingly. We are too close for her to do that.”

Having accepted that you weren’t charmed, you start to get dressed. You argued that you have been developing feelings for her naturally during her growth. She was attractive, a bit nerdy, and kind. How could you not help but have feelings for her. You were going to accept them, with a bit of caution as she did have succubus blood.

“The food is almost here.” You walk out of your house as you check your phone for delivery status. The simple burgers that Sarah wanted were going to be the meal for the lunch date. Or was she thinking this was a normal meal with you watching her? Will you still be watching her if she gets older?

“I will have to ask the mother about that.” You enter her house. You see that she is not there in the main area or the kitchen. She must still be getting ready. Meaning, you can get things cleaned in the kitchen and the eating area. You straighten things up for the two of you. When things are looking decent after a quick minute, the notifications ring on your phone.

“Food’s here.”

You head to the front door and open it before the delivery guy can reach it. You thank him, grab the food, and tip him. Once the guy has left, you call out to Sarah, but not loudly. She is no longer a kid.

“Sarah, food’s here.”

There is no response. You put the food down on the table and believe that she is still busy. Two minutes pass and still no word.

“Did she hear me?”

You get up and walk to the hallway to see if she is busy. You head to her bedroom. You pass the bathroom but you hear no water so you presume she is not there. You see light underneath her bedroom door.

“Sarah.” You tap the bedroom door. “Lunch has been delivered.”

As if on cue, the bathroom door opens up. You didn’t consider that she could be done bathing herself and that is why you didn’t hear any running water. You could believe that you could be so stupid.

Sarah walked out of the bathroom with a red towel wrapped around her body. It covered from the mid section of her breasts to a little bit up her butt. It was quite sensual of how it clung to her body. The towel was a little small, you would say, as it was made for her when she was eight. She didn’t notice you until she closed the bathroom door.

“Eep!” Sarah squeaked when she saw you. She tried to use her hands, arms, and raised leg to cover herself. She was beet red “What are you doing here?”

You flip your body and face around to a blank wall so that you don’t see anything with your own beet red face. “I was coming to tell you that the food arrived. I didn’t hear anything from you so I presumed that you were in your room. I should have knocked on the bathroom first.”

There was a short pause.

“I see. Thank you for informing me. I guess I should have paid more attention when I am coming out in a towel.” She said softly.

“I am the one at fault here, not you.” You reply back.

There is another stillness in the air as the two of you try to figure out how to make this less embarrassing.

“We good?” you ask.

“Yes, we are good.” Sarah replied.

“I will go back to the kitchen to pull the meals out and see if we have ice cream.” You move over to your left of the hallway, still not looking at her.

“Sounds good.” She moves over to her left of the hallway.

“Great.” You awkwardly reply.

The two of you slowly move down the hallway to your respective destination. You are not looking at her in her towel and she is not looking at you, in shame at her indecency. As you pass by, you get a view of a part of her in your peripheral vision. It is her ass. You notice that it seems to be wider, higher up, and there is a tail, a thin slithery black tail with a spade on the end coming from under the towel.

A tail?!

You stop. Did she have a demon tail? Was her succubus blood in her that strong that she was actually starting to have the characteristics of a succubus? Was she noticing these changes? You flip around to make sure that you saw what you saw.

She closed the door to her room before you could see. You were left wondering if you actually saw what you saw. You move back to the eating area and start pulling the food out. You spot that they forgot ketchup packets in the order. You go to the fridge to pull out the ketchup when you hear Sarah’s door shut. She is coming back out.

“Do you like mustard with your fries?” You ask as you lift the bottle to show her. You immediately drop the bottle before you could show her.

Sarah had grown again. She was now 6’4”. A half a foot taller than you. She was growing in larger spurts as she got bigger. Her breasts had swollen to G cups and were like volleyballs, round, firm, and ripe. Her waist had widened a little bit to support her growing curves but still had a smooth belly. Her hips were rounder to give more of a curvaceous feature to her. The legs had become rounder and plump as her normal stance would cause her thighs to touch. Even with all this growth, she looked graceful. She had chosen to wear her platinum blonde hair in pigtails, puffy messy pigtails that ran down to the side of her breasts. She was wearing a red shirt that was straining to hold her bust that the shirt was skin tight around her lower rib and hugging her to show their curvature. There was no bra underneath with the nipples pointing out. Her stomach was exposed because of this. She was wearing jean shorts that rose up to where the ass meets the thighs. It was one of the few articles of clothes that the two of you bought that still seemed to fit properly, in a heighten sexual way. She was still sixteen.

“No mustard for me. I’ll stick with ketchup.” She acted like nothing happened between the running and now.

“Gotcha.” Your voice cracked as you tried to take everything in. She was getting hotter and hotter as the days, or hours, went by. You couldn’t believe this was your neighbor. You found your wood stiffen as you picked up the fallen mustard.

“I hope that you didn’t wait too long so that the food got cold.” She checked out the food that was brought.

“You weren’t that long.” You gulp. You closed the fridge door and walked over with the ketchup, trying to hide your erection in your pants by sticking close to the counter until reaching the table, promptly sitting down. “I was impatient to get started.”

“You must have been hungry.” Sarah said as she sat down. You might be hungry in more than one way. She scooted the bag that had her food in it to her. “Sorry for making you wait. I grew again so I had to measure myself again. I then had to order a pair of clothes to be dropped off later today so that I have stuff to wear that fits. Then I could take a shower, which you caught me right at the end.”

Sarah explains everything right there. You were glad as it would be a little awkward to ask if you did. She also used the credit card her mom left to make a purchase. You were not fully expecting her to get this big so it was good that she was taking the initiative to rectify this miscalculation when picking out her clothes.

“So that is what happened. I am glad that you ordered new clothes. Are all the old ones we bought useless now?” You pull your bag of food and take out your food.

“Most likely. The stuff I didn’t wear still has the tags on it so you can return it.” Sarah unwrapped her burger. She put a little emphasis on “you.” you took the hint.

“Without you, of course. We don’t want that incident to happen again.” You stated. She would probably be too embarrassed to show up at that store like she is. Her sudden increase in size and the incident.

“You get it.” She smiled.

You felt your heart melt at that smile. A tug on your heart said that you wanted to be with her. You were cautious to follow it though. You didn’t know if she tried to charm you or not, intentional or unintentional. She had succubus blood mixed with her human blood so you had no idea what she was capable of. Playing it safe was key.

“I will do that later. Now, it is time for lunch.”
Chapter End Notes:
What holds for Dwayne next?