- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
What will Monday hold for Dwayne and Sarah?
You were back on the couch where Sarah gave you the blowjob. Nothing much has changed since then except that Sarah wasn’t there and the morning light was dawning through the windows.

“That was a wonderful Sunday night.” You stretch as you remember the previous night fondly.

Sunday night. That’s the last night of the weekend.

“Shit!” You roll off the couch and attempt to run to your bag. You trip at the beginning of your attempt because your pants have been pulled down with last night's incident. Pulling them up, you reach your bag and check its contents. You have school today.

“Everything here is good.” You find everything you need for school today in the bag you brought over.

Click!

You hear the sound of a door opening. It must be Sarah. When you woke up from your dream, she must have too. You hear footsteps and another door opening.

Slam!

The bathroom door closes. She was there. You wanted to see her but you guess you had to wait. You look down at your phone to check the time, hoping it wasn’t too late that you couldn’t do anything.

“I can make breakfast.” You breathe in relief.

You had woken up pretty early. You would definitely have time to make breakfast for Sarah and yourself. It was something nice you could do for the relationship. You wouldn’t say that you were officially boyfriend and girlfriend but you could still say that you were boyfriend and girlfriend from an outside perspective. You had to figure out how you feel about her being part succubus and all that entails, cause once you are in, you are in. The two of you would just have the benefits of being in a relationship without it being official. Sarah was going to woo you so there was no stopping that unless you said no.

In no time, you cook up some sunny side eggs and bacon. You have the first serving ready when you hear the door to the bathroom open and shut. The shuffling of feet is moving towards you.

“I am cooking breakfast before I go to school. Do you want some?” You ask as you prepare for Sarah to come around the corner.

Sarah came around the corner. You were surprised but not shocked when you saw her. She had grown again. She now stood at 7 feet with her platinum blonde hair flowing down to mid-back. Her legs had length as most of the growth to her height that gave her a finesse to her form. Her thighs and ass had remained the same proportions and the waist was thin as always. Her breasts had grown from H cups to I cups, 48Is. The teardrop shaped breasts were covered by a white towel she had wrapped around her midsection. The towel could not cover the top of her breasts or the top of her ass. This allowed you to see a lot of her lumiscient pale skin. This exposure also allowed her tail to be free. It was out in the open. The thin black smooth cord-like appendage coming from the tip of her ass. It was about three feet in length with a paper thin spade tip.

“That is sweet.” Sarah walked over, flaunting her sexy body. “I will take the sausage.”

“I didn’t see any sausage in the fridge.” You turned to the fridge as Sarah came up close. “We have bacon, egg, cereal, and toast.”

“We always have sausage.” Sarah chirped.

“We do?” You rotate your body to Sarah as she steps close to you. You wonder what she meant by that but you quickly knew what she meant.

In a blur, she swooped down and grabbed your pants. She pulled them down all the way to your shoes. Your dick became exposed and erect in flash.

“It’s right here.” Sarah licked her lips as her eyes turned from blue to red.

You let her have her way as she slammed her head on your dickhead. This was her way of winning you over to be her lover. Her sexual appeal, not her succubus power. You had been hesitant last night but you were not this morning. You let the pleasure take you over as Sarah gave you another blowjob first thing in the morning. You lean against the counter as for three minutes, Sarah rocked her head back and forth to stimulate your penis. When it was time, you let her have it.

“Ahhhh!'' You groan instantly as your whole body twitches from the release. You gave Sarah a lot of your cum directly into her mouth. Bliss was soaked into your very being.

“Mmmmggrth.” Sarah gargles the thick cum for a second but quickly catches up and starts to swallow it cheerfully as you give it to her. In no time at all, your cum is gone and she has swallowed it all.

“Mmhhmm, delicious. Thanks for the meal.” Sarah grins as she puts her finger on her pink lips.

You find yourself exceedly tired after the blowjob. You have to lean a lot on the counter to prevent yourself from falling over. Was this something that happens after sex? No, this was something to do with Sarah’s succubus power. You were going to ask her about it but she started to tremble and mumble.

“Ooohh!” Sarah moaned as she arched back from whatever was racking her body up. It was pleasure and growth. She dropped her towel from her body as black silky leathery wings sprouted from her back. They were 3 feet in length and were coming from her where her shoulder blades were. With a little bit of separation, she had a wingspan of a little over six feet. Her size grew as well. She was no longer 7 feet tall but was now 7 foot 5 inches! Most of her portions had stayed the same but her breasts grew from the 48Is to 50Js. They seemed firm, ripe, and mountains with the little pink nipples at the tip. Her areolas were a light pink to not offset her clear white skin. You could see the top of her head, with the wavy platinum blonde hair cascading down the back as she grew. When she tilted her head back from the growth, you saw two ivory bumps on the side of the top of her head pushing the hair away from it. These were horns.

“That felt so good.” Sarah stood up. You could see her in all her glory as she looked down at you. The wings spread out, the horns peaking out, the red eyes staring at you, and her tail had wrapped around her left leg like a band “I hope you don’t mind me looking like this. It takes a little concentration to hide all of it. I like it to be a little bit more natural between us.”

“Uh huh.” You nodded as you stared at her beauty. You were so dead tired from the blowjob. You could barely move let alone speak.

“Great. Thank you for breakfast.” Sarah smiled. She then started to head back to her room. “I have some tasks that I need to complete. It will involve me getting dressed. I will see you later today.”

You turned your head as she walked off. Your strength was slowly coming back to you. There are many things that you need to do as well. The biggest was getting to school.

“Sigh.” You sighed as you twirl formally existing spaghetti.

“That is the third sigh this lunch. Plus, you ordered food from the cafeteria while bringing your own lunch. That is unusual for you, Dweeb. Is everything okay? Is the babysitting job that tough?” Your friend called you out.

“You could say that it is tough.” You replied. “I am just tired though. Interesting dream woke me up early. I couldn’t get back to sleep.” You told a half truth.

It wasn’t babysitting anymore. It was a weird dynamic relationship. Sarah was now eighteen and each of you were desiring the other person but you didn’t want it to be official yet. you were discovering how things would be if the two of you did get together, the pros and cons of a succubus blooded human and a normal guy in a relationship.

You were tired though. The blowjob Sarah gave you had worn you out. You could do barely anything until you ate your breakfast and some other food. It was as if your stamina was gone. You had been slowly getting it back over the day. Rest and food were the best ways to recover. Hence, the two lunches and several snacks.

“If it is that rough, why don’t you hire another babysitter? That way you could have some rest. Because you have been tired all day.” Your friend gave his opinion and correctly assessed your condition.

“Yeah. hire another babysitter, Dweeb. I could use some money.” A girl said as she sat down next to you. She was Madi.

She was an emo girl and one of the few friends in your inner circle that was a girl, giving her the right to call you, Dweeb. She was eighteen and stood at 5’2”. She had pale skin with about three tattoos. One on the leg, another on the shoulder, and the other she wouldn’t tell. She was dressed in her usual dark black garb with a black vest. Dark highlighters around the eyes and the red dyed bang covering one eye from her dark black hair. She had a thin ass, thin waist, and a B-cup.

“She doesn’t like strangers that much and is still nervous around those she knows.” You described the old Sarah, not the more confident version she is now. It was the excuse you were going to use. “It probably won’t go well.”

“I am only a stranger until she meets me.” Madi retorted as she tossed a fry in her mouth. “She will probably like me then.”

“She would probably think of you as a Twig.” You fired back. You used her nickname

“Oooh” Your other friend leaned back as you gave her a friendly diss.

“At least a good looking Twig, as opposed to this, a Dweeb.” Madi rolled her eyes dramatically and wide as she looked back at you.

“Oohhh.” The friend leaned back again. He was enjoying this.

“You're right.” You nod to her. “She probably would like to meet a good looking dweeb.” You turned to your friend who was giving the ‘oohs’ and pointed a finger at him in a comical way. “Do you think you can come over and help me?”

You all bursted out laughing.

The rest of the day went pretty normal, going to class and such. You regained all your strength and you were no longer tired. You spent most of the time in class, daydreaming. Daydream specifically about Sarah. How pretty she was, what she was doing at the moment, and what the two of you were going to do. As you daydreamed of her, the image of her would appear throughout the school, like a mirage. Sometimes it was so real, it was like she was exploring the school. You had to blink several times to make sure she wasn’t really there. When you did, she vanished. These images were running through your mind but you had to ask one question to her when you met in person. Why were you so tired? The question clung onto you since the morning when you were too tired to ask her. You had to go to school when you finally had the energy to move more than ten steps. It took that long to recover from the blowjob to leave the house. The time you would take to eat breakfast.

The school bells rang and it was time to go home. Grateful that you were a senior with little obligations and tasks left, you could go directly home. You got in your car, after having some brief conversations with friends, and you drove back to Sarah’s house. She was sure to be home as she didn’t go to her school. She had graduated from that over the weekend because she grew up. You pulled up the driveway. You had been waiting for this all day. You go up the lawn to the door and open it.

“I’m home.” You declare loudly.

“Oh, how was school? I bet you missed me. Awwww, this situation makes it sound like we are a real couple.” Sarah replied with a smile. She was on the couch, tapping on a phone. She was in some light tan shorts with a one strap red tank top. She had none of the devil features from earlier in the day, the tail, wings, horns, or red eyes. This looked good on her but that wasn’t what caught your eye when you came in. She was smaller.

“I got a phone while you were out at school. We can now communicate with each other.” Sarah rolled off the couch. She walked over to you to show her smartphone to you. You saw that she was around 7 feet tall, not the 7’5” from this morning. Everything about her was the same before breakfast except that her breasts were larger, they were Ks, 50Ks. “Can we exchange numbers?”

“What happened to you? You were bigger this morning. How can you be the same height as before you grew in front of me?” You were dumbfounded as you lifted up your phone from your pocket. You were still amazed at her bewitching beauty.

“That is what you noticed first. A Dweeb like you would notice it in a flash.” Sarah picked up your phone and started to put her number into his phone. “”It really is simple.”

“How is it simple?” You ask. Sarah used your phone to text her and then handed your phone back. She had your contact.

“This is my human form.” Sarah slipped her phone in between her breasts, it was swallowed whole with none of it peeking out, as she put a hand on her hip. “It allows me to function in society a bit. Otherwise, I will be getting a lot of attention from people if I showed my true height or my succubus lineage. That would cause an uproar. Plus, it saves on clothes. Not going to rip through them or need new ones if I have a public size. I just keep everything for that size and go nude otherwise.”

“It would cause an uproar.” You saw her reasoning. You blushed deeply as you pictured her nude. It was as hot as hell. “I am also glad that we don’t have to keep buying clothes. We didn’t plan for you to reach a little bit above 7 feet.”

“I’m no longer a little bit above 7 feet.” Sarah smiled wickedly.

“Huh?” You cocked your head to the side.

“I grew again.”

“Really?” You sounded intrigued and in disbelief. She wasn’t done.

“Yep. I grew after getting my ID. Let me show you.”

Sarah walked to the middle of the living room as she pulled her shirt off. Her massive tits bounced once they were free of the shirt. She then pulled her pants and panties off down her legs. Her ass seemed to bulge out as her articles of clothes were a little tight on her. She would still need new ones now that she had a consistent height to move around with. Soon, she was standing completely naked in front of you, better the image you had made earlier. Your dick appreciated the view.

Then Sarah began to swell up, at a pretty steady pace. Her ass and breasts were getting larger as she continued to grow. The proportions of her body were the same as she was at 7 feet. They were just larger because they grew with Sarah. You saw the black tail appear in between her legs as it started to lengthen with her growth. She had hid it before with her human form but she was letting some of her demoness features come out. She didn’t go with the wings or the horns as her attire but her eyes went red. This was a form of her succubus and human blood combined.

“What do you think?” She asked you.

Sarah now stood at 7’10”. A full five inches taller than this morning. She was absolutely gorgeous.

“I think you look amazing. I can’t believe you grew this much without me.” You gawk.

“I can make sure that I grow with you the next time.” Sarah cooed as she rolled her shoulders back and forth suggestively.

“What do you mean by that? How can you determine when you grow? Is it something to do with this morning? I felt very tired after that.” You remembered. You had nearly forgotten about your question for her but she reminded you when she said that “she will grow with me next time.”

“I guess you noticed that.” Sarah knew that she was going to need to explain something.

“I grow with interactions with guys.” Sarah stated.

“How so? What sort of interactions?” This was getting interesting. You guess that it had to do with the blowjob.

“The current interaction I need is semen, or a form like it. That allows the transfer of energy from the male to me. Kind of like I am consuming something from them.”

“So with the blowjob, I gave you some of my energy. Did I give you some of my life energy or something?” You ask her. This was another serious question you needed to ask. Being charmed into her slave was a big worry but having your life sucked out of you was very serious.

“Yes and no. I sucked something like life out of you but it wasn’t your life force or soul.”

“What did you suck out?” You were still concerned.

“Your vitality.” Sarah said

“My vitality?” You asked dubiously. This sounded pretty close to sucking out my life.

“Your vitality, your stamina. That is what I sucked out. I chose something that you can gain back quickly and will not be life threatening. A bit of food and rest and you should be good afterwards. Your vitality comes back stronger after you recover. I could suck other things out but I chose that because it would be harmless but beneficial later.” Sarah informed you about what she took from your body with the blowjob.

“So you are eating my endurance?”

“Yep.” Sarah smiled. She liked that you were understanding this. “And you have more after you recover. It is like exercising. The more I consume of it, the more of it will be there next time with little risk to you.”

“What other things could you have sucked out of me?” You need to know what options she had with you. If your soul was on the table, this was dangerous.

“There is a lot but the usual of course is life force and soul.” Sarah then tapped her lips, thinking of some of the items. “Some of the unusual ones are sex drive, height, fluids, muscles,....”

“You can take someone's height?” You were curious about that one. She could literally eat away at people with that ability.

“I can but it is the most temporary of things.” Sarah rotated her head towards you. “The physical things I can not keep. The world seems to hate taking one's physical attributes. It is more like I borrow them for a little bit. Within an hour or so, everything goes back to normal. I take a foot of height from someone and then an hour later it goes back to them.”

“How do you know this?’ She seemed very knowledgeable about this. She only became a succubus over the weekend.

“It happened earlier today.” She nonchalantly replied.

“What?!” You exclaimed loudly. She tested that part out on someone.

“Yes.” She continued. She seemed like it was no problem at all. “I had to get some important stuff today to fit with my new life. ID, birth certificate, social security, and a phone.” She waved her new cellphone. “I had to meet someone that could forge and get those things for me. I had to pay for it and make sure that they were not going to give me the bad stuff so we made an agreement.”

Sarah raised her hand open to her face and gave the gesture for a blowjob.

“You gave some random person a blowjob? That is so unlike you.” You couldn’t believe that she went out and did something like that. She was shy and had some social anxiety before. She didn’t seem to have that now. She was okay with going to a stranger and giving him a blowjob. That was pretty far from what she used to be.

“It was uncomfortable as hell but I had to get the documents.” There was a little hint of her old self there. She was just willing to go out if she felt like she was forced to. “And the blowjob was to secure his allegiance and discount.”

“Wait, wait, wait, wait.” There was a lot going on here. You were curious as to how she found out about some of her abilities. You were now worried about this guy “So you charmed the guy?”

“Not at first, I sucked some of his muscles to make sure that he didn’t overpower me but then I realized that it wouldn’t help in the long run if he decided to tattle on me with the authorities so I charmed him. That is how I found out about the physical stuff when his muscles returned to him.” Sarah gave a, “I’m innocent,” pose

“What about his life? his family? He is under your complete control.” This was the sort of thing you were worried that Sarah could do. Charm a man out of his life.

“I didn’t do that. I just charmed him where he wouldn’t give anything to the authorities. His life is totally normal like before, besides being charmed. I can’t control him from a distance with him only being charmed.” Sarah defends herself.

“Sigh.” You could argue but now wasn’t the time. She only limited the guy in one capacity, backstabbing her. Everything else seemed fine.

“That is okay. But you have to promise me that you won’t do something like that to random people. Only criminals and bad people. I don’t want some random person to give up on his family because you charmed or stole their soul or something.” You got dead serious with her. You didn’t like people hurting innocent or weak people. There was no justice or good morals to it. Power should protect the weak and bring justice to evil doers.

“I promise I will not do that to people unless they are bad people or criminals.” Sarah put her hand over her heart. She showed the sincerity of her promise.

“Good.” You nodded in agreement.

“Now what do we want to do?” Sarah asked

“I don’t know. I planned for us to hangout after school but did not plan anything out in actuality. Just wanted to be with you.” You reply. You rubbed your head nervously. You messed up with that one. Planning to be with someone but not do anything was bad.

“That is okay. I think your body was the one that had an idea of what we should do.” Sarah grinned as she looked down at you.

“Huh?” You look back up to her. She was so tall now that it seemed like you were a kid looking up at an adult, a very sexy adult. Sarah’s eyes that were 2 feet above your own seemed to be staring down below you eyes with a lustful look.

“Your dick is pretty hard.” Sarah notified you in a provocative voice.

“Oh, dang it.” You looked down at your crotch to see that it had erected a tent there. Sarah standing naked in front of you was definitely going to give you this reaction. You bring your hands together there to tear down the tent by pushing it down.

“Don’t do that. I like it and I want it.” Sarah put a hand on your shoulder to stop you. She spoke softly with her plea for you not to stifle your body’s enthusiasm for her. You stop at her request and look at her wonderful face. She smiles that just seems to melt you. With the hand on your shoulder, she gently runs it down your chest as she lowers herself to her knees.

“Mmhm!” You hum as shivers run over your body from the provocative touch. She gracefully caresses your chest and down your stomach that really helps set the mood. Finally, those magical fingers make it to your crotch. Where Sarah is now face to face with. She moves her fingers to where the button and zipper are.

Pop!

Sarah loosening your pants, causing your dick to push free from the tent to reveal that there was another tent underneath, covering your dick still.

“Do you like playing the waiting game?” Sarah teased as her finger was placed on the rim of your underwear. Your dick was shaking the fabric of your underwear as your body couldn’t contain the excitement that she was giving you.

Sproing!

Your dick sprung out of your underwear as Sarah pulled it down. It was stiff and erect as it jerked with energy.

“I see that you are pretty bad at the waiting game.” Sarah cooed as she encircled your dick between a single finger and thumb. She then pulled your hardened penis lower to her face. She brought her plump, red lips closer to your engorged head. “That is fine by me. I love it.”

Sarah brought her delicious red lips around your dick and shoved it past them. You groaned as your dick entered her mouth. She proceeds to rock her head back and forth as she gives you another blowjob.

“Nnhhgh!” You grunt as the immense pleasure takes you over. The slickness of the inside of her mouth rubbing against your shaft is amazing. The salvia gives the slimiest feeling as it rolls over and drips down from her tongue then carries it back onto your dick as it explores your dick. You could feel the roughness of her tongue brushing over the skin as she tastes your manhood. The sucking creates a tightness that calls for your semen to come out. You notice in all this sucking that your dick is barely reaching the back of her throat. Her mouth has become bigger with her increase in size.

“You are so amazing, Sarah!” You moan as she continues to give you a blowjob for a good minute. Her giant arms have curled around you to bring your hips closer to her. You have your hands on the back of her head, right where the small round ivory bumps are. These bumps are hard and you expect them to be the beginning of horns. Your hands are planted on them to pull her head as much as you can on your dick.

“Here it comes.” You yell as the excitement from seeing Sarah naked and the blowjob just raised your horniness to high levels. You were quick to release your seed into her mouth. Arching backwards, the pleasure is intense as she gladly accepts it.

Gulp gulp

Sarah greedily swallows your cum as it sprays into the back of her throat. She squeezed you pretty tight to make sure that you didn’t escape for this part. She doesn’t let a single drop of it escape her consumption. Once you are done cumming, she lets go of you as she takes time to savor it.

Feeling suddenly drained, you stagger backwards as Sarah begins to hug herself. You remembered that Sarah would eat your stamina if you cum for her. Your back part of your legs hit the couch and you slump backwards into it. You are very tired but not as tired like in the early morning when she gave you a blowjob then.

“That felt great, Sarah. We need to do that more often.” You huffed and puffed for air, while staring blankly at the ceiling. You enjoyed that a lot as you brushed an arm along your forehead. You had enough energy to do that and talk. You were getting more endurance to deal with this. You couldn’t move before and just had to stand there blankly for a little bit before doing anything. You could move again slightly now.

“I agree.”

You tilt your head down to see that Sarah was moving towards you on all fours. She had grown again. All her proportions had stayed the same but she was now 8’3’. The only difference you could see as she closed in as she crawled towards you, like a beast stalking her prey, was her horns and wings. Her wings were out and folded close to her. The round bumps that were her horns, had gotten slightly bigger with more of a point to them as they started to arch forward. She licks her lips as she stares at your dick that was sticking out, slightly erect. She was intent on having some more of you.

“Hold on a moment.” You murmur as you wanted to tell her that you were probably not ready for round two right after having your endurance sucked by her.

Sarah’s top half bounded up on the couch. She put her arms out on the seat to catch herself right above you. She was playing the predator part well. Her huge breasts wobbled up and down for you to transfix you gaze upon her melons. Those beautiful large forbidden fruits dangling above your dick. You wanted to taste them badly.

“Don’t worry.” Sarah spoke so that you were forced to look at her leering down at you with a lustful quality in her red eyes. She seemed to be able to read your thoughts. “You will taste them.”

Sarah then lowered her body gently on you. Her lower half was still on the ground so it was her upper half that came down on you on the couch, specifically, her breasts. She was about to give you a titjob.

“Uuugghh!” You gasp as the pillowy breasts come in contact with your crotch. Your penis instantly became hard so that it could fall into the crevice in between her K cup breasts. Your dick was easily swallowed up by them with none of it peaking out. Your legs were nearly buried by them as well as she continued to place her weight on them.

“Nnnrrggh!” You groan as she moves her hands to the side of her boobs to compress them together. This accentuated her already big breasts to greater heights as she began to mash your dick.

“It feels so good.” Your voice is heavy with pleasure as she works her breasts to please you and your shaft.

“If you enjoy it.” Sarah squeezed her breasts even harder and faster. She was speaking so lewdly to you. “You better give me what I want.”

Her breasts were so soft on your dick and your lap as she barreled down on them with her efforts to give you the best titjob. Each of her tits was bigger than your head, actual head, so that it could easily cover your dick so that your dick’s head wouldn’t pop out. Her movement was skillful as well. Her breasts pinched your rod firmly, simulating a ravenous cave where your dick was supposed to go in. As it was trapped, the squishy breasts stroked the surface so much that it gave you the greatest pleasure.

This happened for about three minutes over Sarah bulldozing her breasts over your crotch when it was finally time.

“I will give you what you want.” You cry as your body twitches from the happiness Sarah was giving you.

“Thank you.” Sarah smiles as she feels your cum come out of your dick into her breasts. It was a monstrous unloading for you but there was no visible sign on her breasts that you did. Her breasts were large enough to keep it all contained right in the compressed breasts cleavage. She had to bring a hand from above and push it into her tight bosom. She pulled her hand out, dripping with your cum. She licked and sucked her hand dry of your seed.

“Aaahh!” You sigh as you are relieved that Sarah finally made you cum. You were dead tired as she used her hand to poke into her breasts to get your cum. You couldn’t keep your eyes open as your stamina had been drained.

“I guess I took too much.” Sarah said as you fell asleep under her breasts.
Chapter End Notes:
There will more exploring of a succubus powers in the next chapter.