- Text Size +

Kristin Gray is my father’s cousin, making it a second cousin to me or a first cousin twice removed or something. Anyway, that doesn’t matter. What matter is that she was recently divorced and she had an amazingly fat ass. I didn’t care that we were family. I wanted to make a move when I went to Vegas for the Indoor Football League’s Las Vegas Nighthawks first home game in franchise history. I was planning on visiting Kristin and her family, as well, while I was there.

I wound up going to the gym with her and simply sat on a bike while I watched her work out. When she sat down to do some pulling exercises, her butt stuck out on either side of the seat. That’s how big her butt was. When we went back to the car, I loved watching her walk as her buttcheeks bounced up and down as she walked.

Everything changed soon after we returned to the house. I sat on the couch as everyone had gone outside. All of a sudden, I felt myself become smaller and smaller until I was only an inch or so tall. Everything around me was huge. That included my giantess cousin.

“Kristin!” I called out to her as she walked over to me. She still wore her gym pants that made her butt look bigger. To my misfortune, she came right over to me, turned around and quickly sat on me. I was now squished under a mountain of fat.

Kristin sat on me for at least five minutes before getting up. I got stuck to her butt as she got up. It was time for me to take a ride. It was a bouncy ride as Kristin walked around the kitchen. That’s when I heard the rumbling. Oh, no, I thought.

She looked around before she farted. It was a wet, bubbly one that caused the fat on her buttcheeks to jiggle as she did. She sighed as she fart.

“Oh, man. That one makes me have to poop,” she said. She then walked into the bathroom, me continuing to bounce up and down on her buttcheek as she walked.

As she pulled her pants and underwear down, I freed myself and jumped off her pants. I wound up hitting the white porcelain toilet seat hard. I was in pain, but I knew what was coming next and I wanted to be ready.

I turned around, laying on my back and looked up to see Kristin’s huge butt coming towards me. I had a wicked boner as the mountains of fat came down towards me.

“Give it to me, baby,” I said. Kristin did indeed bring her butt down on me. Like at the gym, her butt was so big, both cheeks hung off either side of the toilet. She let out several big farts, moaning as she did, before I heard splashing as she pooped then.

When she stood up, I was stuck to her bare butthcheek. My face was laying against the supple flesh. I pushed my face even more into it, loving every moment of this.

Kristin then pulled her pants and underwear back up after wiping, leaving me stuck to her buttcheek.