- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I can't take credit for this chapter, as it was written as a PM by Resized on the GTS city forums. He has great ideas, and I hope he'll join me to continue this story.
Seeing how easily an entire country had been reduced to a mere snack, Katy felt her own swell of sexual arousal. She licked her lips and looked down at the remaining tiny countries lying exposed on the plate beneath her like a selection of little biscuits cooked in the shape of the European nations.

"My turn, I think" she smiled.

"What are you going to do?" asked Rihanna, curiously. "Which country do you want? Remember, France - and Chris - belongs to me"

"Oooh, I'm just going to play a little bit... to start with." Katy twisted a lock of hair absently with her fingers. "I think I'll pick.... Germany!"

She crouched down so that the plate was more or less at eye level and inspected the miniaturized German nation. She couldn't believe how small it was: it was utterly incredible. A jug of orange juice stood close by, towering over it, and Katy smiled as she realised it probably contained more liquid than the Pacific Ocean, from the perspective of the micro-population. She might remember that fact for later...

As for the country itself, it was easily small enough to fit entirely in the palm of her hand, should she wish it. Even the largest hills and mountains were hardly more than barely perceptible ridges and wrinkles. She had watched as Rihanna had cut along the line of the Alps with her knife, cutting through and crushing the once-mighty peaks as easily as slicing through a cake. This simple, casual action had triggered devastating landslides, burying many towns and villages, along with their thousands of inhabitants - but from Katy's perspective they were just a few insignificant creases. Even the numerous cities were nothing more than minute grey smudges and imperfections in the coloured surface of the terrain.

Grinning broadly, Katy pulled at one of the locks of hair she had been holding until she had plucked a single infinitesimally thin strand of hair. She held it up, pinched between here thumb and forefinger, for the other girls to see.

"Pretty tiny, huh? But I wonder how big this will look to everybody down there!"

The other two looked on, enthralled as Katy slowly and deliberately lowered the strand of hair towards the land, holding it just above the surface, moving it backwards and forwards as she decided which city to play with. Then her fingers descended once more, brushing the tip of the hair very gently across the landscape.


* * * *

Werner had been having such a great time. He'd spent the night in the company of a couple of really sexy girls - twins, no less! - and now he was walking through Stuttgart on the way to meet up for sex with another woman, the girlfriend of a co-worker. Then the earthquake had struck and the sky had gone all strange! The scattering of clouds overhead had suddenly vanished, blown away by some incredibly powerful and mysterious force, and everything had gone dead. He punched in vain at the buttons of his mobile, trying to get some kind of signal. Then the sky darkened and he was knocked off his feet by another violent tremor, even worse than the first. His stomach lurched, almost as though he was flying and then there was another thump, shattering the last few windows that had remained intact. He looked up to see an impossibly huge metallic object, easily hundreds, if not thousands, of miles long, suddenly descend from above and start slicing through the landscape, far beyond the surrounding hills, somewhere in the direct of the distant Alps. The ground trembled and he could hear a deep rumbling noise from overhead, though he could see nothing but swiftly moving blurry coloured shapes... Clearly some kind of colossal natural disaster had occurred; Werner decided that the safest place would probably be the nearby immense Mercedes-Benz Arena, which had a capacity of nearly 60,000 people - more in a crisis...

* * * *

"Wow, this is so cool! Can you see?"

Katy slowly guided the tiny hair in circles around one of the larger cities in the southern region of the country. With each lazy swirl the tip of the hair passed through the numerous towns arranged around the large urban region, turning them dark and leaving barely visible particles of dust rising from them.

"Watch out, little city! I'm coming to get you!"

The circles became tighter as the hair gradually came closer and closer to the tiny city of Stuttgart...


* * * *

Werner counted himself lucky that the stadium had been so close by. Even so the short journey had been a nightmare. By now, thousands... millions... of people thronged the streets, rushing about, all looking for sanctuary. All trying to work out what had happened to them. Just as he had reached the safety of the stadium something new had happened. An enormous dark pillar had appeared in the sky. It was miles thick and easily a hundred miles long. Through the haze Werner thought he could make out a vague pink shape at the far end. It looked strangely like a gigantic female fingertip - or perhaps two, grasping this vast pillar and guiding it down. Werner shook his head. He must be in shock and hallucinating.

The mighty pillar touched down somewhere to the east. Again, it was clearly far beyond the line of hills, but its size made it seem terrifyingly close. It started moving slowly around the city, leaving towering plumes of smoke and debris. Undoubtedly everything it touched was being obliterated. Werner didn't stop to watch any longer: he forced his way into the stadium along with nearly 100,000 others and started praying.

* * * *

"Aren't you going to crush the city too?" asked Beyoncé

"Of course, but I'm going to do something else special too!"

Katy winked at her friend and slid the tip of the hair between her lips, moistening it with her saliva.

"Crushing stuff's fun, but I wonder just how many people I can pick up using this thing..."

The glistening tip descended once more, until it was just barely touching the city itself. Katy playfully twisted it backwards and forwards between her fingertips watching as the minute city started to crumble and the fragments become glued to the hair.

* * * *

"I'll be good! I'll be good" promised Werner. "I'll treat women with respect. I won't skip work. I'll give money to charity. I'll..."

But it was too late. The vast pillar of doom had returned and it smashed into the centre of Stuttgart. Whole neighbourhoods were instantly crushed; bridges were broken. The larger, more substantial office blocks were either knocked over or collected by the surprisingly rough and jagged surface of the "pillar". Those people still in the street had no chance: they were either squashed instantly, or also glued helplessly to the object. Finally, the mighty stadiums of the city, including the one where Werner cowered were scooped up along with their contents. As the gigantic human hair finally lifted off the ground, leaving behind a blackened smoking crater where Stuttgart had once been, there were just over a million people (including Werner) stuck to its surface.

* * * *

"Wow, I think I can see teeny tiny skyscrapers!"

"Yeah right, all I can see are little specks of dust"

"Hehe, yeah, they're just too small to be seen aren't they!"

Katy inspected the tip of the hair. There seemed to be a small collection of nearly microscopic dots on the surface, only just visible to the naked eye.

"I bet there's millions of people on there!"

Beyoncé put her hands on her hips. "Well, whatcha going to do with them, girlfriend?"

Katy smiled at her. "I think I'll save them for later, along with the rest of the mighty "German empire"

And with that, Katy casually allowed one breast to pop out of her dress, revealing a nipple that was already hard with excitement. She held the hair next to the nipple for a moment smiling at the size difference between it and the micro-population trapped on the strand of hair - and then she brushed the hair against the nipple, despositing the battered city of Stuttgart and its inhabitants onto its surface.

She looked up.

"...Well, unless either of you two girls wants to try rescuing them...?"

She winked.
Chapter End Notes:
Will the girls try to save the people on Katy's nipple? Stay tuned for the next chapter!